Denali clan cast in 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn'
October 1st, 2010

Denali clan cast in 'Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn'

A slew of Hollywood stars are ready to sink their teeth into roles as the Denali coven in the hotly anticipated "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn."

Summit Entertainment has announced that in addition to "Lost" star Maggie Grace, some other familiar faces will be baring their fangs in the films, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Like Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) and his family, the Denali are vegetarian vampires. Christian Camargo ("The Hurt Locker," "Dexter") and Mia Maestro ("Alias") will play Eleazar and Carmen, the Spanish leaders of the coven. Casey LaBow ("Moonlight") and MyAnna Buring ("Doomsday") will vamp it up as Russian sisters Kate - who can produce electric currents and shock her victims - and Tanya, who competes with Bella (Kristen Stewart) for Edward's attention.

Grace, as previously reported, plays their sister Irina, who blames the Cullens for the death of her former lover and seeks revenge by revealing a secret to the evil Volturi.

"Breaking Dawn" is set to start filming in November, with the two-part finale set for release on Nov. 18, 2011, and Nov. 16, 2012.

1. The Fortress Guys

That fight scene... almost happened. Or did it?

Here's our take with (some) humor and pictures if you're interested:

February 2, 2013 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  2. asiuw

movies

November 20, 2010 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  3. takeit

Golmaal 3

November 15, 2010 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  4. wacky

cant wait for next one!!

Online movies

October 10, 2010 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Louise

I bought the twilight items at burger king and the poster their too. I think they should come out with a game of twilight. It should start from the beging where it all started at. I would buy a copy for my whole family. I think they should make more items for twilight. I have alot of ideas they should do for twilight.

October 7, 2010 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Mandy

I feel ya! I absolutely loved all the books and movies. I even read Bree's book. It's ridiculous the release dates, fans all over should hate that! Then a year later the second part come on!

October 6, 2010 at 3:27 am | Report abuse |
  7. D

Cant freaking wait!

October 4, 2010 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  8. Big Twilight Fan Frustrated with Release dates

So...I absolutely loved Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. I loved all the books, including the partial manuscript that is on Stephanie's website...however, I think that these release dates for Breaking Dawn are ridiculous. My goodness, Eclipse was distributed MONTHS ago and will be available for purchase in December 2010. And why may I ask, is Breaking Dawn a 2 part thing where people who really enjoy the series has to wait over 2 years from today for it to come to it's completion. The story line in the books doesn't span over years...imagine Taylor Lautner...they only started filming the first part of B.D. recently...he'll definitely look much older when they finally finish filming Part 2. All in all...it's just ridiculous and annoying...but, I still can't help myself from enjoying the series as much as I do. :)

October 3, 2010 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Head Diva In Charge

The more information they put out the more excited I get. Again, I am loosing all "Diva Factor" here.

October 3, 2010 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |