Heidi and Seal show some skin in music video
September 30th, 2010

Heidi and Seal show some skin in music video

We'd tell them to get a room, but it looks like they already did!

In the music video for his new song "Secret," Seal and supermodel wife Heidi Klum are seen rolling around naked in bed together. The oh-so-in-love couple, who wed in 2005, both agree that the intimate and steamy video reveals exactly how they feel about each other.

"The song, the movie, it's the story of our love," Seal told Us Weekly. (His new album, "Seal 6: Commitment," arrived in stores Tuesday.)

"Project Runway" host Klum - who appears topless in the racy video, with just her soul mate's shirtless body keeping her covered - agrees.

“It's the story of two people in love," says the 37-year-old mother of Leni, 6, Henry, 5, Johan, 3, and Lou, 1. "My husband is what I always wanted and never thought I would have."

Klum told Oprah Winfrey in 2007 that she first met Seal, 47, when she was sitting in the lobby of a New York City hotel. The singer had just returned from the gym and was wearing bicycle shorts. "I was sitting there and I was, like, Wow!" Klum said. "I pretty much saw everything. The whole package."

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Music

1. glulpkenisha

buy coach 2010 to your friends new coach purses at my estore

February 7, 2012 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  2. Maria

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That's all I can say. EWWWWWWWWWWWW! He's ugly and she's the biggest idiot and loud mouth celebrity around!

October 22, 2010 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  3. parroty

the real beauty of love comes from within.....so stoooooooooooooooooooooooop being jealos! and start looking for own seal!!!!!!!!!!!and make your own video......duh!

October 14, 2010 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  4. HO

"As I've always said about my husband's pipe, one day is in, and one day is out.

October 7, 2010 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Yugo

I know she still wants me though.

October 4, 2010 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  6. JC

Yes we all know that she fell in love with his pole....she has said it many a time....and I think we all have heard it enough....old news....

October 4, 2010 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  7. ms kay

there are seriously in love. I am not applauded by the video. they are jusr expressing their love and she is his inspiration...

October 4, 2010 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Geek

I am a total prude and am not offended at all by the stills I’ve seen of the video. In fact, I’m inspired by their openness. What I’ve seen of it is beautiful and done with class.

October 4, 2010 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Greedo

She's hot sometimes... sometimes not hot. Something about her look doesn't appeal to me, but I can't quite put my finger on it. It's strange, because I always swoon over long blond hair, blue eyes, and mouth watering sweater meat, but something about her rubs me the wrong way. Anyway, I hate the Yankees.

October 4, 2010 at 7:43 am | Report abuse |
  10. jc

It's obviously a publicity stunt...Let's face it ...Seal hasn't had a hit record in a while. Having his wife who is one of the most famous models in the world to in his video gets people talking. And the fact the the word is out that she is practically nude will definately make more people want to watch it!

October 4, 2010 at 4:33 am | Report abuse |
  11. bes

This is the reason some women are happy and some are just chasing men who don't care about them. I am also involved with a man that is not good looking in the classic sense, HOWEVER, he loves me and that my friends is the only thing you need. I've been with every jerk you can imagine, and once I met my guy he was so in love with me that all the others lost their sheeb and I was hooked. Take a page from Heidi , she loves a man that loves her and that is that.

October 3, 2010 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Margo

It's a music video. He could very well have chosen some random model, but he chose his wife. What's the big deal? I just saw the video after reading this article and the comments and quite frankly I thought it was a very nice expression of their love. Heidi loves Seal just the way he is....if you don't like how he looks, then turn your head.

October 3, 2010 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • iamforusc

Amen Margo. It's about time that you hear about a couple, who is in love, who isn't afraid to express it! She is drop dead gorgeous, and SEAL..ummmmmm...he could sing the phone book and make it sound magnificent. So, they love each other and aren't afraid of it. I would much rather hear TMI about love than how many times LILO is in jail, or rehab, or Paris Hilton and her escapades, or how many kids Brangelina have adopted. This is a beautiful couple with a beautiful family. And oh yeah, for those SEAL haters who seemed so fixated on his looks, in case you haven't heard, beauty comes from within, and from what I have seen and heard from him and Heidi Klum (not media reports, but them), they are in love the way most people dream about but rarely find. So you haters, we know what that really is....jealousy!!!! Many more happy years to both of them!

October 4, 2010 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  13. edward

Let grow up folks, Europe laughs at us for being so prudish. It is a wonderful compliment to men when our woman mention our packages and lets face it, we who have the package dont seem to be complaining...makes you think about the people complaining. Either they dont have the package (men) or they are not getting the package (woman).

October 3, 2010 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Barkingkitty

Typical. You insinuate that unless a man is well endowed, neither he nor his woman could be happy. Got news for ya, buddy. Size means nothing, skill everything. Those who insinuate they have the "package" are usually compensating as well. Take it from one who learned, getting your cervix slammed all the time isn't pleasant, it's painful. Skill is where it's at.

October 4, 2010 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Bruno

Oh man, he is so ugly to her...... i just can't believe.... yeah, i'm jealous

October 3, 2010 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Kareen

Great they are sooo in love, but do we all have to know and see all the details? I for one does not!

October 1, 2010 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  16. jansi

Radio online

October 1, 2010 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  17. my 2 cents

kind of creeps me out and echos of tom cruise and nicole kidman ... like they are tying to prove something

October 1, 2010 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Mel

Heidi's accent bugs me soooooooooo much, Project Runway is torture for me to watch. I wish she would find someone else to host the show. I am waaaay into sewing and even have a Masters in Apparel and Textiles. Please, Heidi. Have Seal host it or something.

October 1, 2010 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  19. PRUDY

THEY "RENEW " THEIR VOWS EVERY YEAR.I ALWAYS LIKED SEAL & HIS MUSIC & HEIDI IS DELIGHTFUL & A GOOD MOM....LET'S WISH THEM WELL. he sounded good on dancing with the stars

October 1, 2010 at 7:53 am | Report abuse |
  20. Frank

I think it's lovely to see a real couple express real love for each other. Great for them. They're a lovely couple.
    All the prudes here need to get over it.

September 30, 2010 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  21. unisif

wonderful
    riya
    unisif

September 30, 2010 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  22. BreakingNews

Seal will star in the remake of the movie Scarface.

September 30, 2010 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  23. jurby

it's nice that they want to be able to show the world how much they love each other but the video had me rather uncomfortable and feeling as if they were going to break out and hump each other right then and there. sorry but that kind show should've been kept in the privacy of their bedroom and the video tamed down.

September 30, 2010 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  24. yugi

Great for them but as superstars don't they just want to keep their private life private??

September 30, 2010 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
    • JackieInDallas

Yugi, I tend to agree with your comment, HOWEVER...

Heidi is a model who depends on being a cultural icon for her work. Seal is a musician who depends on the public to buy his music in order to support his wife and kids. For all that many public figures do not like being in the spotlight, if they were not, they would not work. Many of the best of them court publicity until they become established (good examples: Tom Hanks, Sandra Bullock), then fade into privacy except for award shows. However, even when getting started, though, these kept their private life, private. It is a delicate balancing act for most of them of how much of their private life they live publicly. Seal's music is intensely personal, therefore it is understandable that the video would also be personal.

It is different with useless parasites like Paris Hilton (who is only famous for being rich and famous), or the Lohan, who must feel that ANY publicity is good with her carryings on! While I was uncomfortable watching Seal's video, it does reflect the music, and was a brief glance at the inside of their marriage - and I can turn it OFF. Can we ever turn off hearing about the others? Geez, when Michael Jackson died, there was more stuff about him on the TV for over a month than there was for Elvis when he died, much less for real public figures that make a daily impact on our lives, for goodness sakes! The big problem is that we get so involved with these public figures we forget to live our OWN lives.

October 2, 2010 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nick

I agree. I don't know why celebs want to blab or display so much of their private lives. They gripe about TMZ following them around then turn around and talk about their private lives. Who cares about a celebs bedroom life? Tell me about your movies or shows or even your charities, but leave all that other mess at home.

October 5, 2010 at 4:45 am | Report abuse |
  25. Jeff

This story reads like she saw his 'Package" and fell in love with him. Thats pretty superficial of her isn't it?? So she'd be a "Size" girl???

September 30, 2010 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Jeff

She's a model. If you were looking for any sort of intelligent algorithm for choosing a mate, she's the last person you would ask.

September 30, 2010 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Frank

Lust comes before love. You don't just 'fall in love' at first sight. You notice their body first. Love takes time.

September 30, 2010 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • hunnicupp

Ya, just as much as when a guy falls in love with a woman when he sees her rack and thinks "wow". How about she saw a guy who had just worked out so hid body is all puffed up, his manhood is covertly being displayed and her womanly instincts kick in and she thinks "wow".

October 1, 2010 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Dort

They've always seemed so in love. Five years and several kids later, good for them.

September 30, 2010 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  27. khocolatemoose

I'm not going to complain about seeing Heidi Klum naked, but I could do without Seal. Also, too much information, Ms. Klum, too much information indeed.

Please feel free to add to the conversation about films at http://khocolatemoose.wordpress.com/

We'd love to hear what you think and often.

Best,

KM

September 30, 2010 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
    • charlieblu

I agree with you! I like both of them very much and they seem like nice parents and people. However, do not understand, why people find it necessary to "share" so much of their personal lives with other unknown people?
      TOO MUCH DATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 3, 2010 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |