Snooki pens novel about love at the 'Shore'
September 29th, 2010

Snooki pens novel about love at the 'Shore'

You know what would make all of that gym time, tanning and hours spent at the laundromat go by so much faster? A nice good read about life on the "Jersey Shore."

That's actually a possibility now that pint-sized “Jersey Shore” star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is penning her own novel, tentatively titled, “A Shore Thing.”

Polizzi, perhaps best known for brawling and getting thrown in the slammer for annoying people, will draw on those experiences to write a fictional page-turner about “a girl looking for love on the boardwalk (one full of big hair, dark tans, and fights galore),” according to a press release from the publisher, Gallery Books.

So says Jennifer Bergstrom, Vice President and Editor-in-Chief of Gallery Books, in the press release, "Who better than Snooki to write a fun, sexy novel about a single girl looking for love on the Jersey Shore?”

Indeed, Snooki herself is “pumped to announce” the book to her fans, which she says she’s been “working on for some time.” She promises that “this book will have you falling in love at the shore. It’s ‘A Shore Thing!’”

The text is expected to hit shelves in January, 2011.

Filed under: Books • Celebrities • Jersey Shore • television

1. Gore Vidal

I for one am glad hear a young fresh voice in today's often stale literary scene. I'm sure she will entertain and delight us with witty tales of bacchanalian escapades on the shores of the Garden State while simultaneously offering a contemporary modernist reflection on the nature or our existence and our place in the cosmos. One must begin to clear a spot in ones's library for what is sure to be a brash and groundbreaking tour-de-force from this young literary lioness. Hear hear!

December 10, 2010 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  2. jonathan

Who is snooki?

September 30, 2010 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Cashnin

I agree with jen.

September 30, 2010 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Jen

Why is everyone so concerned about what Snooki does?! If you don't like her and you don't like what she does; don't watch, don't listen & don't read it! No one's making you.... Quit complaining! None of you can spell correctly (#1) and you're all jealous (#2)!! Try focusing your attention & energy on something of importance! Get over it. And, why does anyone care....

September 30, 2010 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  5. sarah

the only book by this girl i'd ever read is the one AFTER she gets skin cancer, her hair falls out from the product overload, and she writes about how her sleezy lifestyle had ruined her life... cause even though she makes money now, she won't have it in ten years she will be shrivaled up like an old leather bag...and until she falls she should not write a cheesy 'romance style story' about someone as pathetic as herself.... and those saying 'haters will be hating'....speak for yourself you punk ass brain-dead losers!

September 30, 2010 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Soooo tired

Another fat ho, famous for doing nothing. She's built like a fireplug. Maybe that's why I want to pee on her?

September 30, 2010 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Keith

Wow, she's an author too. And hear I thought she just went to clubs and got drunk all day. I didn't realize she had all this talent. When is she announcing that she's running for congress.

September 30, 2010 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  8. vox

JR Jack: Unfortunately it probably will sell an obscenely high, allbeit undeserved, number of copies. Theres little teen girls and boys running around the mall with their parents' money...I suggest any self respecting adult who still has any sanity left should make a point not to buy it. Even out of sheer curiousity. Im sure post-release we'll b able to read plenty of delightful excerpts.

September 30, 2010 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Doug

wow, i didn't know that nooki could read, much less write

September 30, 2010 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Diane

LOL it will be like a maze, her picture at the top, and instructions, "Help Snooki find her way to the Jersey Shore."

September 30, 2010 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Harry

Book ... as in color by numbers?

September 30, 2010 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  12. s

I see nothing interesting about this book. If you watch one episode of that train wreck show, you pretty much get the gist of the book. Go to the gym, do laundry, get tanned, go out, get laid, maybe a fight here and there, what is that like two paragraphs? What will the rest of the book be? Pictures?

September 30, 2010 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  13. vox

I hope her 15 minutes are about up.

September 30, 2010 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  14. JR Jake

I did not even know Snooki could read a book, let alone write one. Good luck with that. That has bestseller written all over it.

September 30, 2010 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Lori Bibeau

Oh Please! She can't be serious! She should spend more time growing up and getting off all that booze she drinks and focusing on becoming a contributing part of society. What a mess she is. Another Britany Spears and Lyndsay Lohan.

September 30, 2010 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  16. keith

surprised she even knows how to read, let alone write.....if anything let her talk about how much of a hooah she has become – here and her little hooah friends who think they are all that with their so called fashion. About the only decent thing this book will be good for is when the homeless use it for toilet paper

September 30, 2010 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  17. darn

I don't care what snooki does, but when publishers are publishing reality stars instead of real writers who are trying to get published, it's just not a good thing. N

September 30, 2010 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  18. Cashnin

Everything a d-!ist celebrity does should not inspire intense observation. Lighten up people

September 30, 2010 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  19. reverend raynard rickenbocker

Why.

September 30, 2010 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  20. bob

She looks like a fat little walking orange

September 30, 2010 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  21. Cashnin

Snooki should run for president. Maybe she might win. Her main issue would be daily tanning. Lmao

September 30, 2010 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  22. Patrick

Absolutely ridiculous

September 30, 2010 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  23. why did i

...Even waste valuable minutes of my life reading enough of these comments to reach the spot where I too, can comment? Maybe because it's like watching a grammar trainwreck in slow motion? And by SLOW, I mean as in the Special Ed type. But I have to admit, reading along as people who completely slaughter the English language make feeble attempts to correct others' horrific spelling and grammar has definitely been an experience. *golf clap*

September 30, 2010 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  24. Stacey

Snooki penned a book eh? I'm guessing she used a crayon and it's mostly pictures.

September 30, 2010 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  25. Caroline

This book should be an interesting read...not!

September 30, 2010 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  26. meadowmuffin

You can't always get what you want..but if you try sometimes, you just might get what you neeeeeeddd...Crap I spelled that wrong, but I did use my punctuation...me good.mmmmmm dairy Queen has good icecream.

September 30, 2010 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  27. Brian

Wait...

she can read and write?

September 30, 2010 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  28. Cashnin

I would love it if the situation wrote a situation comedy. Lol

September 30, 2010 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  29. amon

Good grief. When she was asked to ring the bell at the stock exchange some time ago, she was asked something along the lines if she knew what NASDAQ was. Her response was something like "Isn't that a treat from Dairy Queen?".

???????

And she is going to write a book?????? Eejit!!

September 30, 2010 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  30. jjdecor

She has fans? I can't imagine this thing having any fans outside of her own family if there and if there are others they mostly likely cannot read.

September 30, 2010 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  31. Cashnin

She's doing her thing.

September 30, 2010 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  32. nordie

Snooki now joins a growing list of celebrities who have written more books than they have read.

September 30, 2010 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  33. cls925

Goodness.
    1) I can't seem to decipher half of these posts, and I do think they're in English. My native language, but I suppose I just don't get it.

2. LOL, thank you for the giggles and I hope the book everyone is arguing about does not make it to an actual library in the future.

September 30, 2010 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
    • @cls925

At this rate, "actual libraries" will be obsolete.

I hope you weren't trying to be a grammar policeman with your first point. Your second "sentence" isn't actually a complete sentence.

September 30, 2010 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  34. nifkin

HAREMS GUNNA HATE!

September 30, 2010 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  35. Ballz

Im pretty sure I saw footage of her punching a baby on the beach when she was trashed

September 30, 2010 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
  36. Jali

I agree w/ Amy.

September 30, 2010 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  37. Jali

The rule is "I" BEFORE "E" EXCEPT AFTER "C"

September 30, 2010 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  38. Amy

4. People hate her because she has fame for no reason and they dont. 5.People hating her, just becuse they dont think she should not have fame is worng. Stop being so nasty. Im not a fan of her or how she lives. But I have no right to judge her nor does anyone here. I really dont think she hurt anyone here. And, if you think she is the poster child for young people in the US you are small minded. There are lots of wonderful young people in the US. STOP THE HATE.

September 30, 2010 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Drazul

I have more fame than her. I have real friends who have known me forever and like to hang out for the art of friendship, not what i could buy for them with my money, and actual kinship with those around me. Everything she is generating is because of being "celebrity"...and that is a horrible word to describe her since she is only popular for acting like a tool.
      So yeah, I think im better off – no hate here other than for people's obsession with idiocy on TV.

September 30, 2010 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
    • @Drazul

gee, aren't you special.

September 30, 2010 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
    • dean

I have nothing against her, but a society (and publishing company) that promotes her as a novelist is doing a disservice to real writers who are having a difficult time getting published. The only thing I'm against is the lowering of standards for novel writing. It's a tough road, and not everyone can do it.

September 30, 2010 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
    • @Dean

Writing a book and getting published DOES make her a "real" writer. Quit your b!tching and whining wussyboy.

September 30, 2010 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Amy

1. I think the book story line is all her ideas, but someone eles writing it. 2. Dont think she so bad we need to hate her. 3. We sound like our parents and grandparents when we say "what is worng with kids today" 3. Yes there are more important things to comment about in the world today, but we all need to think and to fun and sometime brainless things too.

September 30, 2010 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  40. jimmyd787

she a moron. white trash and is a CWPSE chick with poor self esteem

September 30, 2010 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  41. MD

She would make a nice saddle bag.

September 30, 2010 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  42. thank God I dont live in Jersey!

Madison- it's not a matter of spelling like you're in college. Sweetheart, it's a matter of knowing your elementary grammer/spelling. Most people should know the difference between "their" and "they're"... Doesn't take a college student to know that.

September 30, 2010 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
    • dresta

That would be "grammAr" with an "a".

September 30, 2010 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
    • trix are for kids

Yes, thank God you don't live in Jersey... but I feel sorry for the people living in the state you actually live in.

In order to be a Grammar Nazi, you need to use proper grammar and spelling like a Grammar Nazi would. Typographical errors may come up once in a while, but this is a blatant failure.

September 30, 2010 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Guens Pierre

Dumb people rules America. It's just so sad to see how much this country is glorifying dumbness, stupidity, and craziness. This country praise dumbness, USA makes dumbness millionaire. No wonder we are behind many countries when it comes to education. Many americans are even dumber we sit in our and watch the show, and we'll pay big bucks to have the dumb sinature.

September 30, 2010 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  44. swiheezy

All the haters seem to be on their A game today. So what if she wants to write a book, so long as someone is willing to publish and someone is willing to read then she's doing the right thing

Don't think I'll be picking it up though :P

September 30, 2010 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  45. eae5

For all her "stupidity", she was smart enough to hire someone to help her milk this for all it's worth. She and the rest of the Jersey Shore are just a fad, so it's probably good that she's cashing in while she can.

September 30, 2010 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  46. richard

Gawd snooki is hot, but not much smarter than an old chunk of coal!

September 30, 2010 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
  47. tomcat

Bill you think these folkp know who Dean Wormer is LOL? May I dance wif ur date? Sure we r leaving! LOL

September 30, 2010 at 8:25 am | Report abuse |
  48. Bill Kirksom

In the words of Animal House's Dean Wormer "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life". Unfortunately for the world, the Oompa Loompa seems to be making a good living at it!

September 30, 2010 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
  49. ana

The rule is "i"after "e" except after "c". Not after "p".

September 30, 2010 at 8:11 am | Report abuse |
  50. madison

Why does everyone hate on Snooki? It's not like you actually know the girl and you can't believe everything on T.V. either, and this is the internet. Not EVERYONE is going to spell like their in college. Who cares if someone spells "you", "u" I personally, like Snooki. I think she's funny, & she makes Jersey Shore. I'm probably going to buy the book haha.

September 30, 2010 at 8:05 am | Report abuse |
    • jim

99% of shows on TV are worthless. maybe, just maybe, you should the $$ you'll spend on this white trash morons book and use it for textbooks for college.

September 30, 2010 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
  51. foil

"Knock-knock"
    "Who dat?"
    "Orange"
    "Orange Who, beeyotch?"
    "Orange you glad I didn't say Snooki?"

September 30, 2010 at 7:56 am | Report abuse |
  52. The 305

I have to agree the show is funny, but this does not personify the people of Jersey. Let her do her thing a moron is born every minute and someone is going to buy the book. I had to stop reading when I saw Lilian post Sept 29 @ 8:55pm. I believe that how snookie will write her book! Can't even understand what she is trying get across, American's tax dollar put into our education, shown by Lilian! Thanks!

September 30, 2010 at 7:42 am | Report abuse |
  53. amy soberhouse

Wow, this story made me laugh, and cry at the same time. Some teenagers do have the ability to write a coherent sentence, as I am one, and two, THE JERSEY SHORE IS THE WORST SHOW I'VE EVER SEEN ON T.V. I think everyone on that show has the IQ of a shovel, or worse. The sad part of this story is the fact that Snooki is going to write this book, and people ARE going to buy it. Thats the worst part of this whole thing. Instead of paying attention to the real world stuff, my generation pays attention to the Jersey Shore, and all those other "reality" T.V shows.

September 30, 2010 at 7:41 am | Report abuse |
  54. rb

wow. this is just f'in' absurd and proves that life is no longer based on reality. even reality shows aren't based on reality. and this snooki chick CERTAINLY isn't real. is she?

September 30, 2010 at 7:30 am | Report abuse |
  55. Gladiglad

For being a "Ooompa Dooompa" illiterate terrorist" like some of you say, she SURELY isn't dumb... She's making the big $$$$ and is having fun while doing so! At least she didn't convert herself into an "OctoSnook" to get famous! Kudos Snook!

September 30, 2010 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
  56. tomcat

how is this news? get a life and post on the things more revelent to our society! What about the boy at Rutgers? How about the missing baloonist? I guess snookie means more to yall than things that are more pertinet to us as a society. What a shame

September 30, 2010 at 7:03 am | Report abuse |
  57. Orange High Lighter

LMFAO!
    This orangutan has sucked more balls then broke back mountain.

September 30, 2010 at 6:57 am | Report abuse |
  58. gracie

Snookie my 7 year old is your #1 fan there you go girl

September 30, 2010 at 6:31 am | Report abuse |
  59. jenn

I am not hating on the fact that she is writing a novel, just that this is considered news.

September 30, 2010 at 6:11 am | Report abuse |
  60. tomcat

I hope she is like a pet rock give it time and she will forgotten (along with lohan)

September 30, 2010 at 4:35 am | Report abuse |
  61. Rhonda

If Snookie were black and stupid, Oprah would be all over her.

September 30, 2010 at 4:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Raving Lunatic

...and if she were a lesbian, Ellen would be all over her. LOL!!

September 30, 2010 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  62. tomcat

exactly the whole thing is bs i think she is from beacon the only shore she knows is the hudson river LOL

September 30, 2010 at 4:18 am | Report abuse |
  63. Jersey boy

I dont live on the east coast, i'm just saying she's from NY. Jersery Shore my ass...

September 30, 2010 at 4:10 am | Report abuse |
  64. tomcat

what up jersey boy miss your exit?

September 30, 2010 at 3:57 am | Report abuse |
  65. brenda

Lmao with all the comments not a Snooki fan but I know who she is this big should be unique 1 of a kind lol

September 30, 2010 at 3:39 am | Report abuse |
  66. jimmy

Ha

September 30, 2010 at 3:05 am | Report abuse |
  67. Jersey boy

Damn New Yorkers!

September 30, 2010 at 2:59 am | Report abuse |
  68. Observer

How is it that a girl who can't even spell "novel" is writing one?

September 30, 2010 at 2:59 am | Report abuse |
  69. Kyle Zimmermann

GO SNOOKSTER! I LOEV U sO mch! Kyle

September 30, 2010 at 2:57 am | Report abuse |
  70. thank God I dont live in Jersey!

1) Like most people commenting, I am TERRIFIED by my generations spelling and grammar.
    2) Snookie is not the brightest crayon on the box... Well. Maybe she is, the tacky annoying orange one.
    Oh well. What a shame, that book will probably sell a million copies because of her twitter followers.

September 30, 2010 at 2:45 am | Report abuse |
    • You Fail!

Not to be a jerk, but when you complain about other people, you should take a look at your own comments as well.

The word you wrote: "generations"
      What you should've said: "generation's"

September 30, 2010 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  71. loknaster

Harems gunna hate!!!

September 30, 2010 at 2:41 am | Report abuse |
  72. TT

Too bad they wont list the real writer... Just like LC's so called book. It will be a ghost writer doing al the work with no credit. But there's enough ppl in this world that will buy the trash

September 30, 2010 at 2:37 am | Report abuse |
  73. tomcat

she isnt even from jersey is she?

September 30, 2010 at 1:27 am | Report abuse |
  74. Loud Noises

Like I really need to read about yeast infection cream and binge drinking. No thanks Snooki.

September 30, 2010 at 1:17 am | Report abuse |
  75. CHaoZZ

No wonder other countries hate us.

September 30, 2010 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  76. Dukkha

I wish her the best. But she's still an annoying retard, like the rest if Jersey Shore.

September 30, 2010 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
  77. Maryjane

Have never watched her show..but i do know OF this "snooki" and yes she does look like a traffic cone. Esta un poquita feya, no? The book will flop, then she will write a song..etc..commercials for WW than poof out of the limelight..good thing cuz she tang colored.

September 30, 2010 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
  78. tre

I don't think the book will be good eithier but she is going to the bank on this one people r curious N Nosey smart move !!!!!!

September 30, 2010 at 12:17 am | Report abuse |
  79. Fredo

She is entertaining, hilarious, and pretty. Oompa Loompa? Bunch of low life haters. Probably still live with your mom.

September 29, 2010 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • foil

Not me. I have my own apartment, mommy croaked a long time ago. Snooki sucks, as do you Fredo.

September 30, 2010 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
    • joe

Define "pretty."

If a three foot tall, fat assed, over made up, orange fake tan sporting bimbo is your idea of pretty, then there is no hope for you.

She looks like mexican midget in drag.

September 30, 2010 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • oh brother

Someone should do to you what they did to Snooki on the show.

September 30, 2010 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  80. johnny

I find it almost troubling that there are so many posts on Snooki, we have service men and women giving there lives for us to have the freedom to care about celebraties however dumb and crazy they may seem. America needs to spend less attention on pop culture dumbing us down and start to see where we are heading as a Nation

September 29, 2010 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Frank

You do realize that this is CNN's celebrity gossip blog, right? If you want to talk about 'the important issues of the day', go to the other parts of the site, smart one. Or better yet, get off the Internet and go outside and do something.

September 30, 2010 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
    • foil

Ahahaha...Frankie pwned Johnny...

September 30, 2010 at 7:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Jerv

@Frankaaay Snarf, snarf! LOL!

September 30, 2010 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Frank

You people don't realize that almost no celebrity or media figure actually writes the books they're credited with? It's called ghostwriting. Here's a tip: When it says that's it's by "_____ With _____", it's the 'with' person who actually wrote it. But sometimes they don't include the 'with' person. They think they're fooling people and apparently, they are.

September 29, 2010 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Cici

You know for so many people who want to trash her you must watch the show very often for knowing everything she says and does. Leave the girl alone. i think out of all the shore cast she seems to be the mos honest and real. Yeah she may be annoying at time but all you guys have annoyed one person in your life. People from different places do differnt things. I bet half of you would not have the balls to do what these people do. But just like every reality star they have thier followers. There are so many people these days with books and not all are good. But for the people who feel the same as snookie and look at things the same they will like it. And sometimes people put themselfs out in front ofeveryone looking stupid because when you actually say something smart and something that makes sense then your looked at has bbeing stuck up. I think people need to grow up. Any one of you would have got a book deal you would jump on it. And i guarentee what you had to say would not be intresting either!

September 29, 2010 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  83. JohnMac

Who's going to read it to her??

September 29, 2010 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Nicole4rmCali

IF SNOOKI WANTS TO WRITE A NOVEL AND MAKE THAT MONEY THEN GOOD 4 HER. Tons of ugly haters with no lives will be the 1st in line to buy! lmao. Keep doing what you do Snooki.

September 29, 2010 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Andacar

Unveiled Snookie Book Excerpt:
    OK, there’s like, this guy you know? And he’s all, “dude.” So he like meets this girl and stuff, and she’s all, “woah.” So they go out and stuff, and he like takes her to this bar and stuff, and they drink, like, drinks, right? And then the guy says, “like, lady, you’re all hot and stuff.” So she says, “Like, I know…” and so, oh no, that’s right, there was also this other guy, right? Oh yeah. And he was all kind of like…
    Etc.

September 29, 2010 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  86. vampireweekend

I hope it's one of those books that has the sound effect buttons. I love the way a nose sounds when it gets punched...

September 29, 2010 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  87. E

If this "book" makes it at as a top ten book on ANY list, I will have officially given up on humanity. Can Snooki even read or write? Also, if she reads, is it more than billboards and text messages?

September 29, 2010 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Tom

Seriously....she seems to have the IQ of a rock.....and she's writing a book? Are we really supposed to believe that?

September 29, 2010 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  89. dez

let the girl do what she wants. if it doesnt turn out good, then she knows thats something shes not good at. ignorant ass people are so quick to shoot down another persons idea. its their life & i bet they dont care about your opinion anyway so quit hating so hard.

September 29, 2010 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  90. bob

I seriously doubt that little hobgoblin has even READ a novel before.

September 29, 2010 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  91. billdo

wow! Thats all i gotta say

September 29, 2010 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  92. joey from joyzee

I would much rather read Snooki's book than anything the rest of you boring face-in-the-crowds would write.

September 29, 2010 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • And yet more LOLS

Well I would much rather watch you walk into oncoming traffic, but we just don't get what we want, do we?

September 29, 2010 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • youreadthis

duhhhh

September 30, 2010 at 6:00 am | Report abuse |
  93. jeane

please mind u all damn business,and leave the gal alone

September 29, 2010 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Dee

She got some big boobies

September 29, 2010 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
  95. rob

Yay! I haven't read a book written in crayon since I was a kid. If we're lucky it will include pop-up pictures.

September 29, 2010 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  96. dave

I didn't even know she could read.

September 29, 2010 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  97. angela

Who cares its not me! Damn when I'm going 2 make some money!

September 29, 2010 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Ahrex

I think the book will be LOVELY. Well done, Snooks.

September 29, 2010 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • foil

I think the "book" will read like lillian's post (i.e., a horribly deluded, high school freshman-like text message), and will probably smell like a tequila drunk's vomit.

September 30, 2010 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Jerv

@foil LLLOOOLLL!! You're at it again I see!!

September 30, 2010 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  99. snookis butt

I would do snooki up the butt

September 29, 2010 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Snooki

OOoooooo!

September 29, 2010 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rastas

Me and my friends take turns on her every Friday night at the Best Western, room 104. Stop by and you can have a poke.

September 30, 2010 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  100. lilian

ALL U HATERS CAUSE TAT IS WAT U R..SEEM 2 NOE A BIT 2 MUCH OF MY GIRL SNOOKIE..U DISLKE HER BUT YET NOE HER WHOLE LIFE...HOW U DUE?..KEEP UR HEAD HIGH N DUE U GIRL DONT WORRY BOUT THE WORLD THEY WISH THE WERE IN UR SHOES I BET.HATERS ALWAYS WOULD B HATERS

September 29, 2010 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Reasoning

1) Caps Lock
      2) Way too many grammatical errors.

Conclusion: Jersey Shore fan and a much deserving fail.

September 29, 2010 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Andacar

You're right, because, like, she's all so, like, inspiring and like, mental and stuff. Or at least her ghost writer will be.

September 29, 2010 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Epic LOLS

Please do all of us a favor. Unplug your TV, PC, and throw out your "bling" covered cell phone. Go to a "library" and read some books. Basically stop being a worthless lump of Twitter and FB worshiping feces and get an education. Your entire post reeks of pure trash and ignorant rambling and it's really messing up my chi.

September 29, 2010 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Josafine

U GUIZE STOP BIN HATERS LILIEN IZ JUT TELLING THE TRUTH...IF U STOP 2 PUT URSELF IN2 HER SHOE COS YU DONT KNO HER LIFE...RESPECTABLE HATERS REMIN IGNORANT ABOUR THE OBJET OF THR HATE...YU KNO WAT THEY SAY, HAREMS GONNA HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 30, 2010 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
    • reverend raynard rickenbocker

Wow... Did I really just read that gibberish..

September 30, 2010 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  101. katkat

jersey shore makes people from jersey look like a bunch of morons. stop watching this rubbish.

September 29, 2010 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Raving Lunatic

She's not from Jersey. She was born in Chile and raised in Marlboro, New York after she was adopted. She just works in Jersey.

September 30, 2010 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Raving Lunatic

I agree with you on the facts you stated, obviously, but I do believe kitkat wasn't saying they were from NJ.

September 30, 2010 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  102. John

What is a "Snooki?"

September 29, 2010 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Bill

Foreword by David Mamet.

September 29, 2010 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
  104. teen

hey snookie,i aint hattin,jus do the danm thing an show what u can do.gurl late have a great day.muah much respect on ur idea!

September 29, 2010 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • More LOLS

This is why I have lost all faith in the next generation. Your inability to coherently write a sentence in a language even resembling English is disheartening. Everyone in the comment section is now dumber for hearing it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

September 29, 2010 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • sitch

your a idiiiot

September 30, 2010 at 5:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Hamish

Sitch, there are only three words in your reply, and all of them are spelled incorrectly. Truly, you're an idiot too.

September 30, 2010 at 7:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Erica

Did you completely sleep through elementary school English class? How pathetic it is that people get on line or their phones and loose all sense of proper grammer, spelling, or just the plain impression of having some sort of intelligence! Probably a reason no one will ever truely take you serious in life!

September 30, 2010 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
    • dresta

What's up with all the sentence fragments? One should not comment if one does not have perfect grammar themselves. One.

September 30, 2010 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  105. lil miss baca

she so cute, i agree with you kelli,she jus crazy an doing her own thing,good luck an do what u got to do!!!!!

September 29, 2010 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  106. so-cal girl

Wow u guys are a bunch of haters let her do her thing and make her money!

September 29, 2010 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • foil

If "doing her thing" involved any natural talent, sure. But she's bankrupt of talent.

September 30, 2010 at 7:40 am | Report abuse |
  107. GORILLAFINGERS!

I can't imagine how many times the editor had to remove the word 'like' throughout the book.......provided she actually wrote it. She probably recorded it on her Jersey Shore skinned iPhone and had it transcribed by a pack of 16 chimps working for a barrel of bananas per hour.

September 29, 2010 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  108. rudolph

Santa, I like how you use "spell" and "peice" in the same sentence. Well done.

September 29, 2010 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
  109. kelli

You all think she is stupid? Well, she is laughing all the way to the bank. I think she seems like a nice person.

September 29, 2010 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • foil

Thanks for your opinion. Now we think you're stupid too.

September 30, 2010 at 7:33 am | Report abuse |
    • foil

Furthermore, any $ she's getting now, she better be depositing in a saving's account while it's coming in, because soon, it will stop. I, for one, refuse to spend a dime on anything she films, writes, sings, or oozes.

September 30, 2010 at 7:36 am | Report abuse |
    • Jerv

@foil I swear I almost soiled myself laughing so hard at your comment! Thanks!!

September 30, 2010 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Santa

So she call spell her name on a peice of paper, big deal. How does this get considered as being published? A one word novel has to count for something I guess.

September 29, 2010 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • SMH

How are you going to talk about her spelling when you can't spell yourself. #killyourself

September 29, 2010 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • LOLS

SMH,

FYI, questions are punctuated with a "?". Just sayin....

September 29, 2010 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • A E

LOLS, your punctuations go inside your quotation marks. Just saying...

September 30, 2010 at 5:20 am | Report abuse |
  111. Kirk

why do people loves these idiots so much? I really hope her book totally sucks, but the moron populace will be buying this crummy book I bet

September 29, 2010 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
  112. weez

Oompa loompa dippity dooooooooo..............LMAO

September 29, 2010 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  113. mike

Does anyone even believe this girl can spell her own name, never mind write a book?

September 29, 2010 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  114. mary

Snooki looks like a four foot tall fart.

September 29, 2010 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
  115. the_dude

She looks like a terrorist. Is she from the middle-east?

September 29, 2010 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Katie

Maybe if we start ignoring the oompa-loompa...she'll go away!! LoL.

September 29, 2010 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |