Justin Bieber's such a doll
September 29th, 2010

Justin Bieber's such a doll

Barbie's boyfriend Ken isn't going to be happy about this: Teen heartthrob Justin Bieber is set to be immortalized in plastic with a range of collectible dolls.

Billboard magazine reports that the dolls, created by Bravado and Bridge Direct Inc., are set for release around Dec. 4 and will be available in two varieties.

The Justin Bieber Music Video Collection Singing Figures, which retail for $27.99, feature Biebs in the hoodies and skinny jeans he wore in videos like "Baby" and "One Less Lonely Girl." Then there's The JB Style Collection, selling for $17.99, which showcase Bieber in "street style," "awards style," and "red carpet style" ensembles.

Both sets of dolls, of course, have the 16-year-old singer sporting his swoon-worthy signature shag.

In addition, the Canada native will take over Toys R Us with microphones that play 30-second clips of his hits as well as plush bears decked out in hoodies, caps, and "Team Bieber" tees – perfect wedding gifts for the future Mrs. Barbie Bieber.

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Music • The Bieb

1. ashley fonville

hey listen here people he is the most hottiest guy that u will ever c in ur life so back off of the hottie. and leave hi malone he already has to deal with yall in his life so shutup he dont need to listen to yalls mouth on here and if u have something to say to me just message me at fonvilleashley@yahoo.com

October 12, 2010 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  2. Ehud Furman

Justin Beiber could use some help managing his reputation - take a look at the link here: http://blog.lookuppage.com/2010/07/who-needs-reputation-management-justin-bieber-knows.html

October 4, 2010 at 4:39 am | Report abuse |
  3. spani

Radio online

October 1, 2010 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  4. dali

hemi u dont kno spanish.leave da spanish 2 da mexicans.

October 1, 2010 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  5. hemi

betel diablo pendejos

October 1, 2010 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  6. alyson lynn mariques

Heeeesss. Soooooo cute as. A. Dolll

September 30, 2010 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  7. Diablo

let me say it in spanish..he is PUTO!!!

September 29, 2010 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
  8. justine beaver

yes she's such a doll she is

September 29, 2010 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Ngek

Seriously a doll? Action figure dude...ACTION FIGURE!!! I am gonna smash somebody's head on the wall when I'll hear them call my Superman/Batman/Transformers collections a doll! doll is for a little girl...real men have action figure! Oh are we talking about Justin B here? Yeah...his a doll!

September 29, 2010 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  10. BurnBabyBurn

I want a doll of the biebs just so I can beat it with a brick

September 29, 2010 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  11. moi

Justin has proven to have made really poor choices with his actions. He hasn't talent so that is not a factor. Give him time he will be rooming with Lindsey Lohan. No jealousy just reality.

September 29, 2010 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Aurora

Well whats so sad is for the people that are hating on Justin Bieber who are calling him a girl is plainly pathetic and sad. 1. Justin Bieber is a boy, and if you can't figure that out yet I recommend you go out in the forest and wait to die. 2. If he's a boy then why doesn't he have any acne? Well unlike your teenage year one they prouabably photo shop the picture as we all know is very common in the celebrity world.

September 29, 2010 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • bieber likes wiener

well i am on my way to the forest cause i cant figure that out,,,,and about the acne,,,,have you seen a boy that hasnt hit puberty with acne?????

September 29, 2010 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • parkcitybrian

to bieber loves wiener

loooove the screen name...big hoot

September 29, 2010 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
  13. wasn'therebychoice

When is Justin Bieber coming to LA?
    I wanna see her perform.

Does anyone know when she'll be in LA?

September 29, 2010 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Maggie

Gosh guys leave him alone. Kids swoon over him just like they did for Britney, Backstreet Boys, The Beatles, The Monkeys, Springsteen, I could go on.

September 29, 2010 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  15. hater

the madness wont stop till it hits puberty.

September 29, 2010 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Jerry

When will the Beiber madness stop. Enough already!!!!!

September 29, 2010 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Laurie

I think the boy is cute...But to be brutally honest...his songs are boring.

September 29, 2010 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Mark C

When's he going to hit puberty? He's 16 years old for crying out loud.

September 29, 2010 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  19. BIIman

Don't you mean he plays with dolls...?

September 29, 2010 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  20. been around

He is a doll full of stuffing and no brains or morals or common sense

September 29, 2010 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  21. dave

Leave Justin ALONE!!!!! (ref that viral YouTube vid addressing Brittany)

September 29, 2010 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mark C

Here's a possibly useful piece of advice for the future: when a joke references something so out of date that it has to be explained, it's not funny.

September 29, 2010 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mark C

In fact, no joke that's been explained for any reason at any time has ever been funny, even once, in the history of the universe.

September 29, 2010 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

You're a joke that I'd like to have explained.

September 29, 2010 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  22. ROCKWOOD

Dang, all these negative comments. The kid hasn't even finished puberty yet.......let him grow up some. Maybe he'll become a POSITIVE role model. I've seen him interacting with his Mom and she 'seems' fairly stable. Course....that can be deceiving sometimes. LOL

September 29, 2010 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  23. THISjustIN

Are any of you aware of what Justin is? Male or Female? Is it a he or she? just wondering.

September 29, 2010 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

You heard of the government doing experiments on androgyny? Well, witness the result.

September 29, 2010 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • ruben444

It is a combination of both and the name is HERMAPHRODITE!!!!!

September 29, 2010 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Fart Boy

Pimple face Canadian fartboy

September 29, 2010 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  25. bes

I recently saw a show and they were talking 'bout the biebs long and issustrial career and they talked about his family life. Apparently the Bieb comes from Bonafide trailer trash and his mom is the poster child for White trash Americans.
    Oh ...........................and he's GAY.

September 29, 2010 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • ThisisfunnyasHELL

Are you saying that everyone that lives is a trailer is trailer trash? I beg to differ, I have known so great families that live in trailers. Anyways, that doesn't matter now because we are trashing Justine.

September 29, 2010 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • JustinB

Yep, mama raised me in a trailer. We never did get hot water like she promised, but that's OK. Now I'm rich and famous and have been able to get her put away.
      What's wrong with being happy?

September 29, 2010 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Byrd

Bieber is nothing more than a corporate creation, a face with little or no talent whatsoever to distinguish him. But they've given him the publicity that other persormers who actually play instruments and write their own music have been denied. So is what he plays really music or just a comped computer simulation? Pure obnoxious is more like it.

September 29, 2010 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • ThisisfunnyasHell

I wish this thing had a "LIKE" button!!! I like your thinking Byrd

September 29, 2010 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Jasmine

This dont make no sense for jb to be all those things yall show'll is ridin his nut this whole comment list is so sad yall leave the boy alone and go tend to your own lives please damn this sad

September 29, 2010 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • ThisisfunnyasHELL

Jasmine--why don't you try going to school and learn how to speak and write in the proper way. You just used a double negative. GO BACK TO CLASS!!!

September 29, 2010 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

Yall realize the English language (which we appear to be using in this thread) has things called sentences and punctuation, right? Let me guess, you were sick the day they covered those two concepts.

September 29, 2010 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  28. ThisisfunnyasHELL

I just love reading all these comments. I have no clue who the Justine (yes, I meant to type Justine) Beiber is, but my daughter likes him. I wonder if she knows it's a girls and not a guy? You can sure tell the young girls that are "in love" with this thing, they get so upset by people talking about Justine. I personally think that this is funny as hell and all these comments have made my day!!! Poor girl, she'll never get her break because mom and dad want her to be a dude.

September 29, 2010 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • hater

my daughter loves this thing too. every time i say who's the girl singing or on your shirt she gets mad. then i laugh even harder. :)

September 29, 2010 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  29. OH EM GEE.

Wow, they're set to be releasing on my birthday. That's awesome. He looks hot in that picture...hmmm.

September 29, 2010 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Doug

This is a kid that many of you haters are trashing, a very successful kid. Some jealousy may be a factor in your trash talking. Funny, you all probably loved Michael Jackson who seemed to fit many of your descriptions quite well, much better than this kid. That Brian character seems to be too obsessed with the kid doesn't he.

September 29, 2010 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

You're so right. Now I'm jealous of you. You're so smart and stable. Able to analyze us all in a SECOND! Impressive. I really, really, really... really wish I was you.

September 29, 2010 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Sidewinder

Don't these (and I use this term very loosely) celeberties ever read these posts about them. They would find out what we really think of them. Anyone?

September 29, 2010 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ruben444

i bet he knows what we think.

September 29, 2010 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • JustinB

Thank you for that question. I always read articles about me. That is why I know everyone loves me and thinks I'm a Superstar. Sometimes I lie awake at night and think what the world would be like without me and shutter. Just shutter. I thank God for making me so great! Thank you little people for supporting me.

September 29, 2010 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • ThisisfunnyasHELL

Dear Justine B,

You are apparenlty a guy that can't get a girl so you try to be someone famouse, which you aren't. You only could dream about being like Justine and getting the 8,9,10,11,12 & a few 13 year old girls falling all over you; however, you wouldn't know what to do with one if you go the chance. I am positive you don't have the equipment needed!!

Poor Justine, getting made fun of all over the page. My heart goes out to her......not!!!! This things looks just like a chick especially with the sunglasses.

September 29, 2010 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Bill Sargent

You have to keep in mind, that his career will be up the moment he starts showing signs of being older. You all should really lay off. He'll have a hell of a time making it as an adult in the music industry. A lot of young teen singers fade away when they get older and they have trouble dealing with that. He's going to have enough problems, so I'd lay off him. Let him enjoy what he has, while he has it.

September 29, 2010 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • hater

hey bill, it's not like he reads this stuff. this is for our amuzement and some it's their opinion. besides young stars should get an education as well so they have something to fall on when their careers fall.

September 29, 2010 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Justinisagay

Lord of the gays!!!

September 29, 2010 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  34. johnjohninla

Is Justin Bieber a male or female, for the record?

September 29, 2010 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  35. J

Justin Beiber is SO ugly!!

September 29, 2010 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Shelby

Someone please put Bieber in a dress and change his name to Trancy.

September 29, 2010 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  37. john

Reminds me of chers daughter or son or whatever it was

September 29, 2010 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • B-Dog

Adam Corolla had a great quote about Chazz Bono going from lady to man...

"I understand that Cher's daughter Chasity wants to become a man, that's kinda like when you live in a house and then you end up moving to the house across the street.... it's not much a change darlin"

September 29, 2010 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Destiny

heeeeey love you justin bieber !!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are the best you are my role model.

September 29, 2010 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • brian

i fully agree...finally a gay role model...and would be nice to see her "come out" instead of ignoring.

September 29, 2010 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • hater

LOL role model?! ROFL!!!! so you are trying to look like a he/she with bad hair and no talent?

September 29, 2010 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Dee

Smart move Mike. Good point.

September 29, 2010 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  40. mike

Will someone please beat the crap out of this guy? I'm so sick of hearing about him.

September 29, 2010 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Dee

Hottie?You cant be serious.............................................................

September 29, 2010 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  42. hemi:)

well no hatin on a hottie got it?lol...

September 29, 2010 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  43. dali

some yall people are people that dont have anything to do but make fun of jb

September 29, 2010 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • brian

heres a clue, dali...you know why we r snarking/making fun of the biebster.....cuz its so friggin' easy...what a tool !

September 29, 2010 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • hater

life is too short and depressing not to make fun of the BJ. OOO i meant JB.

September 29, 2010 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Dee

Well FYI I am not gay.Your the one that is more than likely gay so quit being a hypocrite and get on with your own life and quit making stupin nonsense points.

September 29, 2010 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • brian

to dee and dali:

its just about hypocrisy...if it walks like a duck and talks/acts/looks like a duck...well... its a friggin' duck, thats all. and, no offense, but this talent-challenged tool of a ??? (dont know what to even call him/her) is an embarrassment to those who do try to have a career in showbiz.

September 29, 2010 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  45. hemi:)

uhm all these coments are makin me lmao but they make yal seem gay...super gay

September 29, 2010 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  46. B-Dog

"Barbie's boyfriend Ken isn't going to be happy about this"

Trust me Ken, you should be more worried about yourself, Barbie is a *ewwwww* girl.

September 29, 2010 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  47. dan

justin beiber looks like a no talent lesbian.

September 29, 2010 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  48. dali

i agree with dee.........

September 29, 2010 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Dee

Ok.Get this straight.Mind your own buisness and let Justin Bieber mind his.Everyone following on his tail is seriously annoying.Get on with your OWN life!

September 29, 2010 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • brian

ha...verrry funny..."...following on his tail"...kinda/sorta says it all...."tail" verrrry apropos...ha

September 29, 2010 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  50. DNA

god i f||ck|ng hate his hair

September 29, 2010 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • brian

brevity says it all, pal...but how 'bout his/her talent (kind of an oxymoron, tho...cuz there is none, eh)

September 29, 2010 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • dali

why?your probably just jealous HE has goodlooking hair

September 29, 2010 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Ian

Where is the "I just got hit in the face with a water bottle" doll? or the "I can't figure out how to use a revolving door" doll?

September 29, 2010 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • brian

not too sure where this is coming from...but...its prob something snarky...congrats cuz snark on the biebster is welcome!!!

September 29, 2010 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • hater

revolving door? totally missed that! water bottle was awesome! laughed till i bout fell out of my chair. coworkers thought i was having some kind of phyco fit. LOL

September 29, 2010 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Mandy

And the comment about him not having an adams apple? My baby girl at her sickest moment when she only weighed 70 lbs, was so skinny she looked as if SHE had an adams apple, and I'm 110% that SHE is a GIRL.

September 29, 2010 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • brian

r u realllly sure? have u checked, lately cuz things have a wayyy of changing, very quickly!

September 29, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Mandy

While most of these comments are funny- I will give you all that- its really SAD to see so many ADULTS hating on a CHILD. All children of today are our future and no matter what they decide to do or who they are (boy or girl- which I'm fairly certain HE'S a boy) we should support them regardless. So what if he can sing a octave higher than your ten year old son? That makes him a girl? Its just pathetic to see so many adults with nothing better to do than make fun of a CHILD star. I took my daughter to his concert, and while I wished I would have remembered ear plugs to block out all the screaming girls, I loved watching the excitement on oy daughter's face. A child whom at the age of 11 was diagnosed with severe anorexia finally having something to smile about, personally I couldn't care if he was a friggin robot, as long as she was happy! My mom used to make me listen to the oldies. Now if you wanna hear a man sound like a girl, check some of that music out. And to all of you making fun of Jared for bein illiterate, well even my straight A daughter spells it skool when typing. Its not laziness, its a kid thing. No different than the dumb KID crap we all did growing up. Sheesh people, give this young MAN a break and grow up.

September 29, 2010 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • brian

jeez...were just snarking...but, no offense...congrats for the longest & most rambling comment. just wayyy too long and dont think many will read it...but, again, no offense :-)

September 29, 2010 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • ian

ieeeee...my eyes...wall of text

September 29, 2010 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • brian

to ian:

precisely...too may people take these comments wayyy tooo seriously and comment with cogent, cohesive and persuasive arguments and dont understand that its only spoof.

September 29, 2010 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  54. coolguymcsly

The only thing him and a doll have in common is the flat, smooth pelvic area in place of identifiable genitalia.

September 29, 2010 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  55. hater

doesn't most 16 yr old MALE have an adams apple? so bieber is female after all.

September 29, 2010 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  56. birdyone

Of course we adults think this is ridiculous. All this is is business. He's marketable, thousands of girls (and maybe boys :)) love him and are willing to spend $ to buy into these items. His dolls will make someone richer over the short run...until the next "Bieber" comes along.

September 29, 2010 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Rob

I used to comb my hair like his as a joke.

September 29, 2010 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  58. webo

i suck dick like you

September 29, 2010 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Spendlove

He already is a doll.. complete with plastic hair.

September 29, 2010 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  60. hater

if the doll is anything like the Ken doll it's probably anatomically correct!! LOL

September 29, 2010 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  61. summerydoj

Has anyone mentioned that he's wearing womens sunglasses. Seriously I think they were borrowed from one of the Kardashians.

September 29, 2010 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • OklahomaMom3

I noticed that first thing then I started reading the comments. The comments go me sidetracked with laughter. He's such a odd child. I think that the glasses says it all. Did you also notice that he has PERFECT skin, come on, no 16 year old boy or girls has that perfect of skin. Once you hit puberty your face breaks out.

September 29, 2010 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • brian

to: oklahomamom3

perhaps that why his/her forehead is neverrrr shown...copious zits, maybe :-)

September 29, 2010 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Brandon

Justin Bieber is a no-talent hack...God Bring back Bob Marly, Kobain or Joplin and take this idiot instead!!!!!!!!!

September 29, 2010 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  63. johnjohninla

I'm confused...

Is Justin Bieber a male or female?

For the record.....

September 29, 2010 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • OklahomaMom3

We don't know for sure. I would say it's 75% leaning towards the girl aspect.

September 29, 2010 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Jerv

I wonder if her doll will be anatomically correct and have b00biez?

September 29, 2010 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  65. DaddyP.

ha ha !
    yuu all just shut up ?!
    who cares about justin bieber ?
    forr reaal not me!!
    he's just a little boy with a chick voice haha!

peace im out ?!

September 29, 2010 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  66. INXSARY

Does he have a forehead? I've never seen it.

September 29, 2010 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  67. steeve-o

No, I mean it. Leave it.

September 29, 2010 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  68. steeve-o

Leave it to Bieber.

September 29, 2010 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  69. saftgek

The child in question (Justin Bieber), regardless of gender, is just another child being exploited by media and entertainment industry pimps. They pander to the mindless, ill-developed public who willl grasp anyone/anything that is "cool" or "hot" or "phat," depending on chosen vernacular.

I had never heard of this child prior to his appearance on "Saturday Night Live" (another example of Loren Michael's poor selection of "talent" on his program). The child in question clearly is ill-parented, and needs some stable direction in life. The media and entertainment industry pimps need a collective epiphany in life, to gain more legitimacy in their day-to-day.

September 29, 2010 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Steve

He and Rod Blagoevich (however it's spelled) need to hookup.

September 29, 2010 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  71. linda

Jared M----If you're in school perhaps you should spend some time with a dictionary or spell check. What grade are you in, third??

September 29, 2010 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • s

He can't be in third grade, I know kids in kindergarten who can spell. LOL

September 29, 2010 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  72. steeve-o

Do the Bieber dolls, come with a pair of those sunglasses he stole out of his mom's purse?

C'mon, is this kid really serious?!

September 29, 2010 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  73. brian

the wrong pic was posted...actually it is hila*y swa*k...i would post her name without the *s but the censors keep deleting it

September 29, 2010 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  74. OklahomaMom3

OMG...when I first saw the picture I thought it was a chick with really short hair!! What parent in their right mind would let their "son" wear those glasses? They look like something the teen age girls are wearing. It also appears that someone need to teach this young lady, ooooops, I mean guy how to put on his lipstick better....his lips are way to perfect. How old is he???? My 12 year old son has a deeper voice than he does, are your 1000000% sure this is a dude? I would have to argue with you on that one.

September 29, 2010 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  75. swimtiger

Is that the new 21st century comb over.

September 29, 2010 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  76. blondie

so if i was a guy n sounded like a girl that would make me gay! uh no most of upeople putting comments on here r probably gay as idk wat! so stop talkin bout yo self that way u ugly freaks!

September 29, 2010 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
    • parkcitybrian

well...if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, etc....then guess what?....its a duck

September 29, 2010 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Medardus

People like "u" remind people like me as to why we've lost our faith in future generations.

Though having my faith in dumb blond jokes restored was pretty cool. Thanks for that.

September 29, 2010 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • dali

i agree with you blondie

September 29, 2010 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Isaiah James

Ridiculous. Doesn't he have enough $ already? Shout out too , Sreang, Dalin, NHung, and others in the P.P.C. ,(Phnom Penh Cambodia) Sreang soon as I get some money I'll be over, papenh@yahoo.com, if you have anything too say too me, if I don't show up by March, that means I'm probably deceased.

September 29, 2010 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  78. Christian Ham

...When I was 13...baby..baby..baby...baby

September 29, 2010 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  79. Keith

Kid asks their dad 'Why is Justin Bieber so white' ...dad responds 'because it is really dark in the closet'

September 29, 2010 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  80. Boogereater

Just another ugly little fembot.

September 29, 2010 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  81. Jared M

i dont like him, he is a girl in a fake body and if i wasnt in skool i would say even more!!!!!!!! lmao

September 29, 2010 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Medardus

Yes. Staying in "skool" is definitely a viable option for you.

September 29, 2010 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
    • parkcitybrian

hey jared: whatever "skool" u r going to seems not to be doing quite the job they r tasked to do. ask for ur $$$ back, pal

September 29, 2010 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Jared M

im in business class and im usin a computer obviously, my teacher asked us to look up a business article and i found this one cuz she picked it for me. and i started readin the funny comments. so i reply on a few and im doin good in skool anyway so get it right

September 29, 2010 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Medardus

How is this a business article?

That your teacher picked it for you speaks volumes.

September 29, 2010 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • s

@Jared M......Since you are a little kid, I will help you out. If you are looking for a business article for business class, try looking at CNN Money or some place else. This is the entertainment section. If you don't know the meaning, look it up – (Dictionary.com) is free of charge. How about spending more time in class paying attention, instead of commenting on here. It's clear spelling is an issue. "readin:" seriously were you that lazy you couldn't type in a "g" to finish the sentence? My advice, stay in school and pay attention.

September 29, 2010 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Entertained

Entertaining comments.

September 29, 2010 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  83. parkcitybrian

comments r getting better and better and....snarkier & snarkier...keep em coming

September 29, 2010 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  84. Jerv

Hmm...a nice long pink scarf would go nicely with her sunglasses.

September 29, 2010 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  85. Bill

What a pathetic twink.

September 29, 2010 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  86. Observer

Hey! He missed out on MIchael Jackson's ...well...."moonwalk." He sings ok but he should really get rid of the pull-ups.

September 29, 2010 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  87. brian

finally...a gay role model

September 29, 2010 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  88. mere

Dolls? Haha, freaking weird! Let's just give pedophiles even more access to over publicized 'child stars'. It's like the world would be in mass chaos without stupid things like this and the biebes. Why are so many consumed with other peoples lives, whom they don't even know? Oh well.

September 29, 2010 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  89. the_dude

Some people will think I am a sick weirdo lusting after this hot chick. I can't help it that is one hot chick.

September 29, 2010 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  90. brian

ken best not be showering w/ the biebster...altho ken does look somewhat suspect !!!!

September 29, 2010 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  91. Richelle

Oh goody, he can star in Child's Play 2!

September 29, 2010 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  92. lenny

great, first theres these things http://www.justinbiebercutouts.net and now dolls. its biebers world, we just live in it.

September 29, 2010 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  93. The Anti-Hoff

yeah....she isnt hot at all

September 29, 2010 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  94. Drazul

T-minus 4 years til meltdown and he can spend time with that other girl in rehab. I hope he gets a voice like Rick Astley and even more folks think he's of the 'alternative lifestyle'

September 29, 2010 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
    • parkcitybrian

another good one...i keep trying to post a comparison to hila*y swa*k but the censors keep deleting it...pity

September 29, 2010 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  95. Ballz

Is she kidding with those glasses? it looks like she stole her daddy's Ray Bans

September 29, 2010 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  96. usafbiker

Ken doesn't have a worry in the world.......Barbie is the one to be dreading this!!

September 29, 2010 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  97. Pat

As always, jealousy strikes again. Do all you people insulting him know how pathetic you sound? Grow up and get a life.

September 29, 2010 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Medardus

Ah, yes, to be 16 again. Complete with the worst haircut known to man and a legion of 12 year old girls throwing themselves at me.

September 29, 2010 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Jared M

ur prolly his biggest fan. how bout stayin off of justin beiber articles and do sumthin fun. like get a girl or go clubbin, dont worry bout the little girl

September 29, 2010 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Oklahoma Mom3

Hey Jared, why don't you try staying off the computer during SCHOOL and maybe you will learn how the spell correctly. Apparently the SCHOOL you are attending does not teach proper spelling and grammer. Why don't you do SOMETHING with your spelling and grammer and PROBABLY you will grow up into a nice young man with a high SCHOOL education.

September 29, 2010 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • RC

It's "grammar".

September 29, 2010 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • fld

Exactly, Pat! Lots of really insecure guys who are so miserable with their own failed lives that the only way they can feel better about themselves is by insulting a nice, successful, talented and very wealthy 16 year old boy. But if they want to continue making fools of themselves with their childish comments, let them.

September 29, 2010 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Jay

I hate the dang kid. After throwing water balloons at the police officers at the Maryland State Fair, the Same Police Officers that were providing Crowd control for him. He has shown he true colors. He's a jerk, and has no respect for anything other than money. I hope he loses his voice, and disappears from the music stores.

September 29, 2010 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  99. joe

Who is gayer, Justin or that bone smuggling spandex wearing Bishop from Georgia?

September 29, 2010 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  100. M.R.

Only intrest I have in him is when he's on "where are they now" which will probably be in 1-2 years....

September 29, 2010 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  101. Jasmine

Yall just jealous because he 16 with a career and most of you guys still live at home expecting your mothers to cook for you. Its so pathetic how you can attack a kid like that. Yall need to get a life.

September 29, 2010 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Medardus

Jealous? I blow things up for a living. I have my own personal air show every freakin' day. Jeaouls? Hardly.

Do I recognize an absolute lack of talent hyped out of proportion (just like all the other hearthrobs that last an album or two then disappear only to publicly admit that they're gay (yeah, looking at you RIcky Martin))? Absolutely.

September 29, 2010 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
    • s

Just because you live at home with your mother, don't think the rest of us do.

September 29, 2010 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  102. biebs

Anyone ever go back and listen to any of the boybands of the past? Many of them sounded like they hadn't gone through puberty yet. You can pick on this kid as much as you like, but he is the one laughing his way to the bank!

September 29, 2010 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Medardus

And in a few years when the world forgets about him and tunes in to the next mass-produced fad star?

September 29, 2010 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  103. Montachaa

hey, guy u always look freaky-daddy for me

September 29, 2010 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  104. jovanni

i will buy it just soo i can cut its head off hahahahaha

September 29, 2010 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  105. madman

Really..who cares about him.? i dont

September 29, 2010 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
    • joni

WHO CARES? he's weird, and his only fans are little girls under 10 yrs. of age. He'll be gone in a while, just like all of them. All these "kid" stars never have a chance to have a life and grow up normally. The media exposes them and then end up like a Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton, or Britney Spears.........or Gary Coleman.
      You just wait and see. (I really think the person who said he'll come out in a few years as JUSTINE is right)

September 29, 2010 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Beria

You just contradicted yourself.

September 29, 2010 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • cori

well joni not all of his fan are under 10 im 15 and i love him

October 12, 2010 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  106. jen

i'm guessing this kid, boy or girl, is really only about 12 years old. My 7 year old nephew has a more manly voice than this kid.

September 29, 2010 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  107. Izzy

I want a doll of Justin haha so cute I want one really bad please make Justin Dolls:)!!!!!!!!!
    I Love You Justin:)

September 29, 2010 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  108. Jesus

I'd bet that before the next decade is up Justin will come out as Justine, OR he will admit that he is a hermaphrodite (a he-she) OR admit to a medical problem wherein he doesn't have enough male hormones OR admit to a gender reassignment that took place years earlier. Simply put, he is not a he.

September 29, 2010 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
    • Biz

Are you for real ??? He's just a kid, what is wrong with you people. I think you are some kind of Neanderthal saying crap like that. This is way the world is so messed up.

September 29, 2010 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Jen

Reply to Biz...no he's not a kid..he's suppose to be 16!! If this kid's 16 than I'm freakin' 100..!!!

September 29, 2010 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Kirsti

Excuuuse me, Justin beiber is a guy. he stated in an interveiw that he raises his voice and octave to sing. and guys are capable of that. if you were a normal human being that went to a normal school, you would knwo that. havent you ever heard one of your fellow guy friends sing in a high voice? exactly. and i haev hears his talk, so he is a uy. so suck on that(:

September 29, 2010 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Zac Schneider

It's called counter-tenor ya idiot. Some guys really can sing that high and just be guys. That said, I do not LIKE Justin Bieber, and I wonder what the heck the point of another high-pitched teen idol is, but whatever. That's his deal.

September 29, 2010 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
    • Jared M

reply to kirsti. im a 14 year old boy and whenever i screw around and try to raise my voice i cant. so this 16 year old sumthin we r all talkin bout is obviously havin some vocal problems due to the fact he dont have a... u kno. so suck on that one

September 29, 2010 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
    • hater

jesus is dumb

September 29, 2010 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • worzcu01

Actually Jared... your voice is screwed up! I'm 23 and can sing just as high as Justin B... I can also sing much lower! I know how to use my voice, you do not. NOW, that doesn't change the fact that Justin B is wearing girls sunglasses in the photo (notice the little diamonds on the sides??)... only sold in the womens department. Unless you shop somewhere totally metro, no doubt... But, as a music teacher, graduate student, and qualified singer, Justin Bieber sucks! People like me compose his music for him, and he puts his name on it (minus the lyrics, I'm not a poet!)... But Jared, men much older than you or him can sing just as high, and much better!

September 29, 2010 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • BruceNY

Jared M, you're 14, I guess now is a good time to let you know that not everyone enters puberty at the same age. Even better, you don't enter puberty due to the time elapsed since your birth, but because of various factors, most of them completely out of your control. Justin's high pitched voice is not so special: Maxwell, Klaus Nomi (probably unknown by most), even MJ had a high pitched voice...and they are (or were) grown men...
      I think the kid deserves a break: we're bashing him harder than we've ever bashed Britney Spears and he hasn't done a quarter of the crazy stuff she did. Now we just hate people for being trendy...that's the new trend!

September 29, 2010 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Frank

You transphobes are completely disgusting. How dare you use the Lord's Name to spread such vile crap. Maybe you have a fetish for trans people and you don't want to admit it? Closet case much?

October 4, 2010 at 5:46 am | Report abuse |
  109. allan

In fairness, we don't really know if it is a boy or girl yet. I'm sure it will be whatever corporate America pays him to be.

September 29, 2010 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  110. Medardus

Seriously, leave the poor girl alone. Haven't y'all done enough?

September 29, 2010 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
    • opinion

haha...

September 29, 2010 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Regus

Has anyone seen this video of Justin Bieber flying as a young kid? This is crazy... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzxujytaZqM

Regus

September 29, 2010 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Santanna

reply to Hater. jesus is not dumb so you need to shut your mouth and talk what you know. And yea. im a real indian

September 29, 2010 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • DTA71

Leave the poor tranny alone!!

September 29, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ruben444

i dont know ,he looks like a tranny sometimes and also he looks like a young lesbian girl....everybody hates this thing,even the animals!
      [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MEj4h3sni8&w=640&h=390]

September 29, 2010 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • vivian kay

yes, she is very cute.

September 29, 2010 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • hater

@santanna. i am talking what i know. you shut your mouth. oh and btw bieber is gay

September 29, 2010 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |