Portman and Kunis had drinks before 'Swan' kiss
September 27th, 2010

Portman and Kunis had drinks before 'Swan' kiss

The girl-on-girl kiss Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis share in the upcoming movie "Black Swan" may look steamy on screen, but director Darren Aronofsky says the actresses were so nervous that they also shared a few drinks before filming the lusty liplock.

The psychological thriller - which arrives in theaters this December - tells the story of Nina (played by Portman), a New York City ballet dancer who lands the lead in "Swan Lake" and gradually becomes unhinged when a rival dancer (Kunis) arrives on the scene. "My character starts being paranoid that she's going to be unseated," Portman told MTV News.

According to director Darren Aronofsky, Portman and Kunis are great friends in real life, which is why they worried that their on-screen love scene might feel awkward. A bottle of tequila, he told the Hollywood Reporter, helped get them in the mood.

"It's a very extreme movie," Portman, 29, told MTV. "It's like very extreme situations. But it's not explicit in any way."

And Kunis's take on the kiss?

“It’s two girls making out, and guys have a thing for that. And Nat is like every guy’s dream. She’s a nerd’s idea of heaven," the 27-year-old former "That '70s Show" star told BlackBook last year. "The whole thing is silly, but I can see why people care.”

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • movies

1. icon design

I consider, that you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM.

P.S. Please review our icons for Windows and windows12icons.

September 14, 2012 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  2. מעצבי חליפות חתן

Hi there, I found your site by the use of Google whilst looking for a comparable matter, your website got here up, it seems to be good. I've added to my favourites|added to my bookmarks.

May 16, 2012 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  3. marquee.blogs.cnn.com

Portman and kunis had drinks before swan kiss.. Neat :)

April 18, 2011 at 2:18 am | Report abuse |
  4. eatery

Watch Online movies free

October 10, 2010 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Be Quiet

When they finished the tequila, did they eat fur burgers?

September 28, 2010 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  6. Dogu

But can either of them act?

September 28, 2010 at 7:20 am | Report abuse |
    • joe

Who cares? I got wood just thinking about them kissing. I hope the movie blows so that it comes out on Bluray faster.

September 29, 2010 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  7. Frank

Those are definitely a couple of lovely Jewish girls right there.

September 28, 2010 at 2:20 am | Report abuse |
  8. Funny

@ HockeyGuy .... Funny you want PETA to chastise her for posting a funny picture, but you have no problem posting a link to that picture here! What is that old adage I'm thinking of .... oh yes ... aren't you the pot calling the kettle black!! LOL!

September 27, 2010 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
  9. HockeyGuy

I think this story is strange but this weekend Kristen Bell Tweeted a picture of a Dead Cat on the side of the road with a sign next to it that said Free Cat... to which she said "Still the funniest picture ever" then after she took heat from her followers PETA the animal organization tweeted to Kristen "we like to laugh too... hope the kitty is in heaven" I could not believe my eyes when PETA did not say something like "Kristen thats not a nice picture" ... this is how upside down the world is.

I don't hold Kristen accountable for being stupid
    I do hold PETA accountable for not chastising her
    Some things just aren't right

Original Pics can be found on my twitter account @HockeyGuy
    Kristen Bell's Twitter Log can be found on www imdb com

September 27, 2010 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
  10. khocolatemoose

Whoever came up with this idea is a genius! Good play, buddy, good play.

Feel free to add to the conversation about films at http://khocolatemoose.wordpress.com/

We'd love to hear what you think, and often.

Best,

KM

September 27, 2010 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Izzy

Im gay and I even think those two kissing is Hot!

September 27, 2010 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Chris

I saw "Portman and Kunis" and I clicked the link. That's all it took for me. They are both so gorgeous.

September 27, 2010 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  13. cheefsfury

ALSO NATALIE PORTMAN LOOKS LIKE A JABERWOKIE NEXT TO JACKIE.

September 27, 2010 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • JayMo

First of all, what the hell is a jaberwokie? Did you mean wookie? Second of all, both of them are super hot.

September 28, 2010 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |