'Bachelor' brings back Brad Womack
September 27th, 2010

'Bachelor' brings back Brad Womack

"Bachelor" host Chris Harrison is a man of many promises.  More than once, he's promised viewers that they would be treated to "the most shocking moment" in show history.  At this point, fans should expect a live sacrifice to take place at the stately "Bachelor" manor.

So when Harrison announced on his Twitter page last week that he will be attending tonight's "Dancing with the Stars" show with the next "Bachelor" star, rumors started running rampant.  Would a contestant on the Ali Fedotowsky edition of "The Bachelorette" step up to the plate and become the hunted?  Would the show go back to its roots and find a complete unknown to fill the role?  Or would a former "Bachelor" star return to the show to try to find love again?

Turns out it's the latter.

Brad Womack, the Texas bar owner who famously chose no one during the 11th season of the hit ABC show, was introduced as the hunted for the new season of "The Bachelor," which is expected to premiere in early 2011.

Womack caused controversy when he rejected both Jenni Croft and DeAnna Pappas (who would later become "The Bachelorette"), saying he didn't feel a connection with either of them.  Reaction to Womack's decision was swift, with many fans accusing him of wasting the show's time.

But Womack apparently doesn't believe that - he has said in interviews that he still believes in a fairy tale romance, and that he'd be willing to give the show another chance.  Well, here's his chance.

What do you think of Brad Womack as the next "Bachelor" star?

1. Sheldon

Link exchange is nothing else but it is just placing the other person's web site link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar in support of you.

July 17, 2013 at 2:58 am | Report abuse |
  2. Nad

Nice people!

July 14, 2013 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  3. Daniela

Hello everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this site, and paragraph is really fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these articles.

July 14, 2013 at 7:36 am | Report abuse |
  4. Milagros

Hello to every single one, it's genuinely a good for me to visit this website, it consists of valuable Information.

June 29, 2013 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  5. the last thing a single woman wants too see is a man fall into manipulation...you need a reason from her to get me and that hurt me terribly especially when i verbally heard it from someone...that hurts...

June 17, 2013 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  6. lesson: when your not getting enough s-x you have too be more charming..not crash computers and hurt others...

June 17, 2013 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  7. the s-x problem..that's been problem throught the 12...so if i were you from a real woman too man....think about me in a more postive way...

June 17, 2013 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  8. If you want me around you NEED too treat me like a human and stop listening to fat hoe's that do not give you s-x

June 17, 2013 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Abbie

Yes! Finally something about sonoda.

June 17, 2013 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  10. LJ

This is wonderful. I cannot wait to watch 20 Elizabeths get a bad case of the WOMACKS! Brad's bringing the Trashy broads back to the Bach!

September 29, 2010 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  11. Karen

I certainly hope abc is reading the blogs.. what a waste of time...I dont believe anyone wanted him back

September 28, 2010 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Hillary

Brad, remember me? I hyperventilated when you didn't give me a rose? Bring me back on- and don't listen to Jenni and Deanna. Really, PICK ME!!!

September 28, 2010 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  13. LTO

Bummer! I don't care that he didn't pick anyone during his season of The Bachelor. Been there, watched that. They should give someone else a try. Boring.

September 28, 2010 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Carroll E. Gant, JR.

What! Not again. I just lost interest in the "Bachelor" because it's not real. They are blind or racist because all they have had are white men only as the Bachelor. Why? I'm sure their are Black Men who apply for this show, but I guess they don't get selected? Why? I'm sure Black Men and Women are looking for the same. Shoot when they included Black or women of color they were one or two out of all those girls... After all these years, no Black Men or Women heading these shows. So I just lost interest in see the same o thing over and over. The girls are cute and not Fat.

September 28, 2010 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  15. frustrated

you have got to be kidding. I will NOT watch this bachelor.

September 28, 2010 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  16. AWise1

I don't hold the guy's decision from last time against him, however, another season of him puts me off. I don't really think he's all that great looking and, IMO, a board has more personality than he does. It's as if he doesn't have any inflection when speaking or something. I can't quite put my finger on it.

September 28, 2010 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Sakura

Lame...lame...lame...did I mention lame???

September 28, 2010 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Pifany

Didn't like him the first time around. Forget about the fact that he didn't choose anyone, and that's ok, it was his choice after all. But he isn't that 'likeable'. With so many fantastic, good-looking, guys around – Really?? Did they really have to bring him back?? Really ABC??? I guess this was the easy way out so a new guy wouldn't have to learn the ropes, and maybe you should have done a poll or survey as to what kind of audience reaction you'd get. Just a thought.

September 28, 2010 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sweet2th

Pifany- I like your idea. They should round up about a dozen or half dozen potential Bachelors and let the public choose who they want it to be. That way at least part of the audience will fill vested in the show and want to watch it to the end. So how about it ABC...and let's have at least two possible choices of men of color.

September 28, 2010 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Stormy

You've got to be kidding! I will not be watching this season!

September 28, 2010 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Mary

Horrible choice! He had his chance! There are a million better choices out there!

September 28, 2010 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Carol

I don't have anything against Brad. I thought he made the right decision for him when he was on the last time and I respect him for that. If he wants to take another go at it then so be it. Best of luck Brad!

September 28, 2010 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Texas girl

Very disappointed that they would bring him back.......he definitely does not deserve another chance. His personality seemed so odd throughout the entire season. It would seem like there would be so many other great guys out there. Quit brining back all of the past players.........he had his shot and screwed it up. The network must be totally desperate. This will be the FIRST time that I will not be watching the show and I am a very loyal fan.

September 28, 2010 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Jeff

Why is this show still on the air??

September 28, 2010 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Nancy

I think the women are more interesting in how they choose the men. They take their time and are more thorough. I would rather see another Bachelorette than this guy. You must be desperate to have to go back to a guy from the past.

September 28, 2010 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  25. MAN GUY

It is so sad how many of you women watch this horrible played-out show. How about getting of your rear ends and actually finding your own bachelor. As an aside, all of you that said you wouldn't be watching this season know that you will be. Suckers.

September 28, 2010 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Renee

Why has their been no ethnicity to the show? Are there no Hispanic, Hawaiian, Asian, African American etc Bachelor's or Bachelorette's out there that are attractive enough? Wealthy enough? Is ABC saying noone would watch if there were an ethnic bachelor or bachelorette? I'd like to see it for one or two seasons within the next five years. But if they bring back Brad Womack and after the Bachelor pad... ABC is really struggling with programming choices. I'm not sure if these shows should continue anyway with the success percentage of the final couple.

September 28, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • MAN GUY

The networks cater to the largest segment of the population (ie- White people). Does it make sense to make a show that caters to the lowest common denominator. Bye the way that already happend and it failed, its called the" WB"

September 28, 2010 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Lynn

I cannot believe that they would even consider bringing this boring boring boring guy back to the Bachelor. I have
    watched EVERY season but I can assure you that I will NOT be watching it if he's the ONE! ABC...you are scraping
    the very bottom of the barrel. Leave him in his bars where he belongs!

September 28, 2010 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  28. DA

Bring back Bob Guiney. He is single again isn't he??

September 28, 2010 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Jenni and Deanna

Pick us!!!!

September 28, 2010 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  30. jillmarie

I do wish they'd bring back Jesse Beck or Graham from Deanna's season- maybe both guys be the bachelor with 50 women between the two of them- those guys would be so yummy to watch for two hours each week...

September 28, 2010 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  31. jillmarie

He was the most boring bachelor ever. But very cute. Maybe he was bored so he came across that way. He looked terrified when he had "serious talks" with the girls. I'm going to be watching- and it is genius on the producers part to bring back this guy- not for nothing. If he finds love, great if not- double-dump both chicks- again!

September 28, 2010 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  32. STLrose

Our household cannot believe ABC is intentionally trying to sink its' own franchise. We will NOT be watching this rehash with this boring, unappealing, extra-arrogant drone of a Bachelor. This guy was dullsville and unlikeable the first time around. Now he gets a fresh batch of beauties to pillage? Not to mention another go'round of fantasy dates, phenomenal travel, dining, lodging, and wardrobe. Really? This is the best you can do? Your advertisers need to be wary. This profitable and popular show is going to be missing lots of viewers. If nothing else, Ali's season had some decent options for the next series star. Perhaps Chris L. opted out (smart!). And if we learned anything from the season with Roberto, it was that this show can expand its' racial and ethnic horizons and keep the loyal viewers. Stupid, stupid, STUPID maneuver.

September 28, 2010 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  33. JP

I don't agree with this guy coming back at all! What happened to "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette" finding NEW FRESH faces in the world – not ones who were voted off in seasons past?!?!?

September 28, 2010 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Connie

I can not image what ABC could be thinking. Why would they bring this guy back. There truly wasn't anything and I mean anything special about him the first go round other that he did not make a choice from the remaining two ladies. WHY ABC? What is up with this guy. Poor choice....may ABC could not find anyone else to do the show!!

September 28, 2010 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Maggie

The guy had his hour of fame – give someone more deserving a chance!!

September 28, 2010 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Whatever

I'll be switching my dvr from "The Batchelor" at 9 pm on Mondays to "The Event" , but ABC hasn't lost me completely because I'll still be watching "Castle" at 10...love that show.

September 28, 2010 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Lindsey

Awesome choice!! So he didn't feel a connection with either of them on his previous show – AT LEAST HE WAS HONEST! Isn't that what all you crazy ladies want? Honesty? It appears most of you cannot deal with the fact that he simply didn't feel a connection with either of them. Get off your romantic-horse tripping idealistic notion that if a guy is on The Bachelor he absolutely needs to fall in love with at least one woman. Sometimes – and I hate to break it to you – this is not the case. Obviously this show is more real than any of you care to admit. ABC – EXCELLENT choice!! I'm excited to find out if Brad will actually find a love connection or if he will leave empty-handed again. This guy is an honest guy who was giving it his best shot. So he copped a few feels along the way – hey that's fun!! Let's see if he actually finds love this time. No pressure Brad!! I love ya!

September 28, 2010 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  38. katee

Awful!! I was so excited for the new season but can't say I'll tune in to see Brad. I disliked him the first time around and cannot believe he is being brought back for a 2nd time around.

September 28, 2010 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  39. greg pearson

people still watch that stuff ?

September 28, 2010 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  40. ohpuhleeze

I am amazed that ABC lifted up the huge rock and unearthed this excuse for man. Well, I hope he gets lied to and his heart busted open just like his previous two victims.

September 28, 2010 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Magggie

He had a chance and blew is chance to show the world what he was really about. I would say I won't watch it this
    time either. I always watched from the beginning of your first show. I do not like Brad and think he is a man that has
    no idea what he wants in life why would he know now.

September 28, 2010 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  42. SH

What – horrible choice. I didn't like him the first time. If he didn't feel a connection with either of his final two, why did he take them as the final two. The track record for this show isn't good so why waste time, money, and viewers time going back to a has-been?

September 28, 2010 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Shelley

Seriously.. that is an aweful choice!

September 28, 2010 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  44. EastGirl

Wow, ABC...that is desperate! No one wants to see this schlep again. This will be the first season I wont watch. Guess NBC will be getting higher ratings during this timeslot. Way to go...you screwed that one up!

September 28, 2010 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Meg

Going with the majority here. Didn't like him before, don't like him now and contrary to what Daisy says above, I WILL NOT NOT definitely NOT be watching.

September 28, 2010 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  46. apollo

Horrid.. the worst move..thank you for saving me some time as I never need to watch

September 28, 2010 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  47. ann

waste. probably will not follow this show this year.

September 28, 2010 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Robin

Seriously!!! More than likely, I won't need to watch this season. I didn't like Brad the first time. I do have give him credit though, at least he didn't pick someone just to pick. I hope it turns out better for him this time.

September 28, 2010 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Millie Bea

Can you jump the shark twice?

September 28, 2010 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Jennie

Oh no... bad choice. I am so bummed..,,,

September 28, 2010 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Jan

Come on people...Give the guy a break. Did you really want him to pick someone even though he knew that they weren't the one for him????? Good Choice...Very happy

September 28, 2010 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sandy

No . . . . we just don't want to see him again when there are so many former bachelors or bachelorette contestants to choose from. Has nothing to do with picked or did not pick . . .

September 28, 2010 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  52. kbtoys

Not watching this season! Horrible choice!

September 28, 2010 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Brad Irwin

We've already seen HIS abs; let's see another unknown and shirtless guy.

September 28, 2010 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  54. DebN

I was hoping it'd be Chris too, but this is a complete PR move for the show. I can't believe how many people dislike the guy for what he did. Everyone wanted him to choose someone he didn't ultimately want to be with, and then dump them? Isn't it better to get the hurt over up front? Besides ... remember it's a TV show ... ratings.

September 28, 2010 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Ape

I'm so disappointed. I was really hoping it would be Chris.

September 28, 2010 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  56. GeorgeBos95

Amazing that people would condemn a guy because he was honest that he didn't feel a connection to any of a small group of women he played no part in selecting.

Only a romantic fool would believe he has an issue – when in fact, it's the romantic fools with the issues.

I still find it difficult to understand why people watch this show...until I remember the world is full of people who believe in fantasy.

September 28, 2010 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lindsey

Awww, c'mon George! It IS fantasy with a tiny hint of reality, and that's why we like it. Actually it's my weekly trash. It's my weekly break from worldly seriousness! That's why I watch it. And I think that Brad is an excellent choice! I agree with you on your other comments.

September 28, 2010 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  57. mimi palmer

AWFUL CHOICE!!! I will no longer watch this show because obviously the producers/creators/idiots in charge have lost their ever lovin minds!!!!!! BYE- BYE Bachelor

September 28, 2010 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Stephanie

I'm so disappointed. This will be the first season of the Bachelor I won't watch. Horrible choice!!

September 28, 2010 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Debra

I was hoping it was Kovacs!!!!

September 28, 2010 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Anna

And now ABC has gone so far down to recycle used bachelors instead of putting on a candidate of a different race/ethnicity. Great going, ABC. Stay classy.

September 28, 2010 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  61. TinaM

This is just stupid!! He was a looser then and will be a looser now. Shame on them for letting him do it again and taking away from someone else who could find someone for life. This guy is just a joke.

September 28, 2010 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Aron

Are they also moving to Saturday at 8pm... or will that be next season!?!?!?!

Ever heard "Jump the Shark"?? The Bachelor just did it....

September 28, 2010 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Disappointed

WHY HIM!? YUCK! I definitely won't watch this season.

I was hoping for Chris from Boston/Cape area.... now that would be someone worth watching!

September 28, 2010 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  64. T. Foster

Seriously...is that the only person they could come up with? Pretty lame...

September 28, 2010 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Jill

Bad decision on "The Batchelor's" part. I will NOT be watching. Whoever came up with this guy needs to be fired and I suggest all of you that are not happy in this post boycott this season. For those who don't get it, the reason he is hated is because he was dishonest with the final two women and actually disliked them so much that he was not even willing to go on a date or two outside the house... How can you get to the bottom two and not even want to try dating one of the women? Big, Huge Mistake!

September 28, 2010 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Ororoson

He's hot in that annoyingly perfect way. Makes me want to cry...

September 28, 2010 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Observer

Brad Womack may have been the best bachelor ever because he had the integrity to be honest. An amazing number of thoughtless people trashed him because he didn't find the love of his life in two dozen people chosen to be there by someone else. I wonder how many readers here would feel justified if they were trashed because they didn't marry one of two dozen strangers. THINK!

September 28, 2010 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  68. EcoFinance

BRING BACK CHRIS LAMBDON !!!!

September 28, 2010 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  69. jcdsty

No please!! Boring! They could use someone from last season. What about Chris or Ty? Very disappointed, probably
    won't watch this.

September 28, 2010 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  70. Elisabet

Why are we so upset that he couldn't make up his mind and ended up choosing no one?! Are we so caught up in the "fairytale" that we can't see when someone really isn't right for us even if we "feel" the chemistry? The man said that the two girls weren't right for him. He was honest about his feelings. He didn't say they were horrible people. He made choice that was best for him and stuck to what he believed. This is what dating is. You meet someone, you think he/she is cute, you hang out and learn about each other. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Why would you want to be with someone who chose you because that's what everyone expects from him?

September 28, 2010 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
    • BoDee

Elisabet – I agree with you – no one in a free society should chose a person for their mate unless they trully love them – not you, not me, not all the other readers. It does take guts and character to run against the current and those are admirable qualities in anyone, not just Brad Womack. Since he is re-cycled I do believe his only choices should be re-cycled woman – that way a lot of people get a 2nd chance. Why should it be just Brad getting a second chance – there have been a lot of fabulous females who were rejected – give them a second chance as well.

September 28, 2010 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sweet2th

BoDEE- I couldn't agree with you more. He has been recycled and therefore he should get recycled women as well.

September 28, 2010 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Deb

I agree with Elisabet and BoDee. However, I do feel they should give some other guy a chance on the show and not have one that has had his TV time back on. Let Brad find a spouse the "old fashioned" dating way.

September 28, 2010 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  71. jurby

he's willing to give it another chance???? dude, you had your chance and you picked nobody so why should you get another chance on the show?!!! 'Bachelor': what the heck are you thinking bringing back a guy who didn't pick anybody the last time he was on – you've blown it and I won't be watching this season and i'm guessing a lot of other people won't be watching either!

September 28, 2010 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  72. General Gonad

Why Yes!!!!

Bring him back. We definitely want to see another train wreck to take place. That Ali and Roberto the Insurance snake oil salesman is a boring story.

September 28, 2010 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  73. ME

Ridiculcous, ABC is grasping ! ! !

September 28, 2010 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  74. CS

Who Cares? This show has run its course.....I won't be watching

September 28, 2010 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  75. BradFan

I'm glad that Brad has another chance. I thought it was completely unfair how people slaughtered him in the media. What he did was honorable, not horrible. He didn't fall in love so why would he chose someone? Yes, it was the 'shocking' end to a season. He had a contractual agreement to finish the show and he didn't fall in love. Good for him for listening to his heart. I look forward to the new season!

September 28, 2010 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Daisy

Not sure why everyone saying, "I'm not gonna watch. This show is stupid!" Ya'll are going watch anyway. You guys can't get enough of Trainwreck TV. Who wants to see an actual happy, stable couple sans drama for an hour each week? ABC has your number. ABC knows what the mindless masses wants to see. ...and I bet you all are going to be sitting on the edge of your couch waiting for all the bachelor drama to unfold... Admit it, don't be ashame!

September 28, 2010 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ann

WELL "bradfan" You will pretty much be the only one watching

September 28, 2010 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  76. PooFace

Boring. Boring. Boring. The show is running out of things to do so it always promises "the most shocking in Bachelor/Bachelorette history" blah blah blah. Boring. Boring.

September 28, 2010 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  77. kb

WAY disappointed! was hoping it would be Chris L.

September 28, 2010 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  78. Lois

Disappointing...been there done that...and won't be doing it again :( There are so many other guys out there.

September 28, 2010 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  79. G

I'm for it and I'll watch. I think he's a good guy and what he did showed character. I am disheartened by all of the ignorant comments.

I do hope he had a hand in picking some of the cast.

September 28, 2010 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
    • DS

G,
      I agree with you. This guy is smokin' hot and I hope he or someone else picks the bachelorettes. No more airheads like Vienna or mean b_tches like Deanna. I wish I could one of my daughters to meet him. He wouldn't have to go on the Batchelor.

September 28, 2010 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Shania

What a loser, now I can watch something else...

September 28, 2010 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  81. Nashvilledeb

Everyone watch. He'll pull the same stunt again.

September 28, 2010 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  82. kathy

Would you have rather him pick someone that he wasn't really feeling the connection with, then a week after the show was all over it would be over for them also. Give him a chance, maybe he will find Ms. Right this time

September 28, 2010 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  83. Jan

Bad choice. He was boring the first time. Now he's older and once the "bachelorettes" find out its him – they won't be heppy.

September 28, 2010 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Sunflower

Jan: Right on. Once the ladies find out it's him, they won't be happy!

September 28, 2010 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Jess

I agree– BUT.. he doesn't need to come back to the mansion to find love.. why can't they give someone else a shot!? No one wants too see the same season over again..

September 28, 2010 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  85. jer

Is it jus tme, or was Brad not choosing anyone, the first "real" moment this show has had? Why is it so difficult for people to understand that being in a room with 30 women, isn't a guarantee of finding love. I guess this guy would have gained more respect by faking his love for one of them, and then dumping her 2 weeks later...like everyone else that has been on this show.

September 28, 2010 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Naomi

Exactly! Why should he have chosen either of them if he didn't see a future with him? I thought the outrage following his first season was so ridiculous. What – he should have just picked one then broke up with her? Given her a fake proposal? He showed integirty and people crucified him for it. I might actually watch this....

September 28, 2010 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Sally

AMEN!!! He's got to be one of the smartest of all of them. Good for him!

September 28, 2010 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Hinsberg

I agree. So what if he didn't find true love the first time around. Besides, he's fine as frog hair; bring him back.

September 28, 2010 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • caskinner

Could not have said it better. It is not like you are picking a pet to take home.

September 28, 2010 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Maggie

SO RIGHT! that's proof that the show is NOT scripted, as far as I'm concerned. Will I watch this season? Probably, because I missed his first season, but we'll see...It depends on if there are at least two or three women that aren't squealy idiots.

September 28, 2010 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  86. TIA

Guess I'll have some extra free time to fill when I am not watching this season of the bachelor.. we need someone NEW not someone who can't make up their mind the first time around!!!

September 28, 2010 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  87. TIA

September 28, 2010 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  88. Sandy

Oh yukkkk!!! Why him? With all the other possibilities - even the recycled ones - why him? I won't be watching.

September 28, 2010 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  89. ummmmmmmmmm

Let's not be greedy!

September 28, 2010 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  90. FFSs

I thought this show was a glorified pimpfest to start.....now im convinced. Geez how utterly pathetic can get!!

September 28, 2010 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  91. Keecha

No, no, no – couldn't stand him the first time.....guess this will be the first time I won't be watching

September 28, 2010 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  92. Maki

It was indeed waste of my time to watch him during the previous show. I know many people are not too fond of him, but we'll see if he will be able to change his image for good! I mean, if he's going to ask for another chance, he better be serious! I'm just glad It's not Jake! Ew!

September 28, 2010 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  93. Steve Hogen

Great choice ABC. My wife religiously watches Bachelor, this ensures that I'll have the remote a few more hours a week now.

September 28, 2010 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  94. gracie

I don't get it either, why bring this guy back. I have no interest in watching him again, bad decission.

September 28, 2010 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  95. Daniel Troppy

Why can't reality tv get creative? Why keep recycling the same old things... this is not very STYLISH...

September 28, 2010 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  96. grammy of 3

didn't like him then, don't like him now. won't watch.

September 28, 2010 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  97. Miz Dee

Sorry ABC, you just lost another viewer this season. I'm not about to watch this clown screw up again. AND YOU DIDN'T BRING US A BACHELOR OF COLOR WHEN WE TOLD YOU THAT'S WHAT WE WANT. So....buh-bye!

September 28, 2010 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
    • D'shontae

Just say "black guy".

September 28, 2010 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Instigator

Hmmm, even if 15% of the population requested a bachelor of color do you really think it would work? No. Think about the demographics. Besides you already have a president of color, be happy. Oops, half color, sorry.

September 28, 2010 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Barret

That show is called Flavor of Love

September 28, 2010 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sandy

"Us" and "We" is you and a few of your friends. So buh bye and don't let the door hit you in the "booty" as you leave. There's plenty of all black programming to watch if that's what you are looking for - probably disproportionately so.

September 28, 2010 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tincup83

No, they need a transgendered Asian, preferablly a "little person".......with one leg.

September 28, 2010 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • NTSmith

OMG I can’t believe how racists the responses to this particular comment are! Let’s be honest, there has NEVER been a bachelor or bachelorette of color… ANY color besides white. Period. They used to at least have one or two Asian, Hispanic or Black contestants in the mix for good measure… but you know they NEVER make it to the top 5.

The Flavor of Love comment was seriously uncalled for. That’s so racist. White folks participated ON the show and WATCHED the show. Who freakin’ cares? Why SHOULDN’T ABC have a bachelor or bachelorette of color?

The comment about President Obama was just plain offensive. Since we have an African American president, ABC shouldn’t consider a bachelor or bachelorette of color? What???

Why is there so much hate in this world? I never realized how racists people can be! America has had a white president since it was founded….but now that we have an African American president, all blacks should shut up and be satisfied with the status quo? Seriously?

September 28, 2010 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Head Diva In Charge

I don't watch the show (I think it's sad all these women swooning over some guy they just met looking for "love"), but why would they bring him back if he couldn't make a selection the first time around? The men and women for that matter, who go on this show are no better then the drunk kids on the Jersey Shore. They are on t.v. to embarrass their families and make some dough. Now, I am a HUGE reality t.v. fan, but this show just could never get me to tune in. A little to sad I guess.

September 28, 2010 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  99. susan

uhhh.. let's just say that ABC is desperate...they have no one else.

September 28, 2010 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  100. Debbie

Not a good choice!

September 28, 2010 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
  101. Bev

why would they bring back a guy that was on already and couldn't make up his mind – give someone new a chance unbelieveable – I wouldn't watch him again.

September 28, 2010 at 6:13 am | Report abuse |
    • theguyster

they must have had good ratings with this guy....Why else would they bring him back?

September 28, 2010 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • KKKKKatie

I don't want to see him on the show again. He had a chance now it's time to watch someone new. However, I do think he is probably the most honest bachelor as he didn't select someone just for the sake of ratings. Why lead some poor girl on? It seems like everyone would rather he lie and pretend to feel something instead of telling the truth.

September 28, 2010 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • joni

OH I agree...... dumb choice, Didn't like him before, so I will NOT be watching this time !!!
      ABC: what are you thinking???

September 28, 2010 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • BJ

He is looking for LOVE...a sole-mate...not a one night stand. Gotta give the man credit for not choosing. He takes this seriously. Look at all the other losers, the "fell in LOVE" and out before the next season started. I'm rootin for ya Brad. NOW when you see the name BRAD on PEOPLE magazine..you'll have to think twice. Is it Womack or Pitt??? Maybe Jen would be the right one for the NEW BRAD!

October 4, 2010 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  102. hazel gipson

Is this a joke?

September 28, 2010 at 5:52 am | Report abuse |
  103. cheryl

Horrible Horrible choice, this is the 1st season of Bachelor that I will not watch !!!! what were they thinking to bring this guy back

September 28, 2010 at 5:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Biffy

YUCK !! Not a good choice. He's used ..

September 28, 2010 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Sunflower

Oh darn! I didn't want him. Won't be watching this season. He'll probably pick no one again, or if he does, it won't work out.

September 28, 2010 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • julie

I will not watch this guy again – what is the point ? He can't pick anyone out of 20 girls. He is a jerk.

September 28, 2010 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Diane

Just because he decided that he was not connecting with any of the 20 women on the Bachelor, it does not mean that he will not find someone that he connects with now. I will watch and I am very anxious to see how it will turn out. He's a great looking guy, seems like a professional business owner and he is ready, one more time, to look for someone to spend the rest of his life with, what's wrong with that? Good Luck Brad! Hope you find the lady of your dreams.

September 28, 2010 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Terri

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE – what is ABC thinking. This is definitely the wrong choice for the next Bachelor. I agree with everyone commeting on this catrastrophe – ABC just lost another viewer of The Bachelor because I will not watch it this season.

September 28, 2010 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • PhilliesPhan2010

I agree totoally! Don't waste our time again!

September 28, 2010 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ann

This is awful!! Will not watch this season... Why are they bringing that fool back!!

September 28, 2010 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • BJ

I agree, was it because they couldnt find anyone else? What is the matter with them?

September 28, 2010 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Heather

So out of all the millions of eligible, single, "regular" guys in the world, they couldn't find ONE to pick as the next Bachelor? I am so disappointed....this guy has seen his 15 minutes of fame!!!!!

September 29, 2010 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
    • BJ

This man is Sizzling HOT! Come on folks....maybe he will "connect' this time. You can't blame the man..look at the two hochie-momma's he left hot and dry (no pun intended) I usually don't watch the show, but I'll be there watching. If I didn't have such a wonderful husband....I'd love to be in the mix. Go for it Brad – best of luck to you. AND I can't wait to see your new little additions....

October 4, 2010 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |