Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder weds in Oahu
September 23rd, 2010

Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder weds in Oahu

The picture really does say it all.

Pearl Jam frontman Eddie Vedder celebrated his marriage to his longtime girlfriend, model Jill McCormick, with a dramatic kiss in the sand.

The couple wed in Oahu, Hawaii on Saturday, as stars like Sean Penn, Jack Johnson, Gabrielle Reece and Tim Robbins, People reports.

Vedder, 45, proposed to McCormick, 32, in Washington, D.C. last year, according to Us Weekly. The newlyweds are parents to daughters Olivia, 6, and Harper, 2.

Filed under: Celebrities

1. Pearl Necklaces

Thanks for every other excellent post. Where else may just anyone get that type of information in such a perfect way of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I'm on the look for such info.

September 5, 2012 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  2. asdf

BARF!!!

September 19, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Aussie

OMG, told you so.The GenWed.com site reveals that there are"No listings found containing "Eddie Vedder." when you search for marriage records in Hawaii.This goes for rootsweb.ancestry.com as well that yields the search results Database = Marriage Records NO RECORDS No records were found for the search term [ surname=Eddie Vedder ].
    So sad that the public is oftentimes mislead.

September 29, 2010 at 2:56 am | Report abuse |
    • liis

could it be they had the legal ceremony privately in an undisclosed state, with the celebration in hawaii?

and are you saying eddie married 'beth', but that was really his sister gina? i heard gina was the first wife of bierman .... any new insights into this confusion?

September 13, 2011 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
    • pickthecrowdup

You know that Jill McCormick is a real fashion model, right? She was a model before she met Ed. So, no, that is not Kathy Davis. What is your obsession with this anyways. Who cares? You have issues.

January 27, 2012 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pearlgirl

Or maybe it's under his birth name.....I just seriously doubt that someone who was already a model just happens to be his cousin.

And where did this "sister" come from? And why would they "divorce?'

Bizarre...

January 31, 2012 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • chasingdogma

I'm pretty sure Vedder's birth name is not Vedder, but Severson. Thus you are unable to find him.

November 6, 2013 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Ausiie

Hoax. That's his cousin Kathy Davis who's mom to Tim Bierman's (pearljam.com)kids Ruby & Olivia.First wife "Beth" was Vedder's sister Gina.Confirm Oahu files for the actual wedding certificate or registration to confirm my claims...Please!

September 29, 2010 at 2:26 am | Report abuse |
    • cantstandidiots

you are an idiot. Tim Bierman is married to Risa, not sure if it's Eddie's sister or not. Eddie has two children with Jill McCormick, Olivia and Harper. Tim Bierman has his own daughter named violet. Get your facts straight

April 30, 2012 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Tari

Congrats ... may happiness color your life!

September 29, 2010 at 2:04 am | Report abuse |
  6. Jeanie

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Vedder! I wish you all the happiness your music has given me and the rest of the world too!

September 27, 2010 at 7:08 am | Report abuse |
  7. Malgosia

He soon learned Her love burned brighter than the stars in His eyes – best wishes Mr&Mrs Vedder

September 26, 2010 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Amy, Kalamazoo

Happy to see them happy. That's love right there. My toes would curl too if I were Jill!!

September 24, 2010 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Chiga Chiga

@ RORI......are you completely retarded? Your post made absolutely noooooo sense. Go back to school!!!

September 24, 2010 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  10. Rori

I know that Eddie has two children with woman who was a 18th picked up in September, but it is for us blow below the waist.

September 24, 2010 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  11. Tiernan

Oahu girls rule!!!. Congrats Eddie n Jill. Aloha No

September 24, 2010 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
  12. Samantha

Although I was sad to hear when Eddie and his first wife, Beth Liebling, got divorced in 2000, I have to say Eddie has really come into his own. He seems so in love and his wife seems like a private no-frills beautiful woman who's not interested in publicity. Pearl Jam is one of the best rock bands who have ever walked the face of the earth, and Eddie is the voice of greatness. I hope they last forever!

September 23, 2010 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Diane

I suppose there's now a marker in that sand

September 23, 2010 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  14. TrayCee

LOVELOVELOVE Eddie Vedder!

Pearl Jam "10" was the sound track to my 20's!

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH!

September 23, 2010 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  15. OMG ME TOO!!!

I totally have that Weird Al song in my head too. :P

September 23, 2010 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Pinkerton

Ed is the man!

September 23, 2010 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Leah

Thanks CNN, you just triggered My Baby's In Love with Eddie Vedder to run through my head!

September 23, 2010 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Penis Buffet

Pearl Jam never was that great and Vedder is just a whining idiot.

September 13, 2011 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |