Gwyneth Paltrow headed to McKinley High?
September 22nd, 2010

Gwyneth Paltrow headed to McKinley High?

We know all you Gleeks are still reveling in the return of the second season, so here's a little "Glee" news to keep the party going: Gwyneth Paltrow may be the latest celeb to make a stop by the set.

This season already includes cameos from Britney Spears and John Stamos, but it looks like they're also trying to grab Gwyneth Paltrow for a two-episode arc that would air in November.

According to E!, Paltrow would fill Mr. Schuester’s spot presiding over glee club as a substitute teacher when he gets sick. But it looks like Mr. Schue might also catch feelings for Paltrow’s character, thereby complicating his relationship with the ever-fashionable Emma.

Apparently Ryan Murphy wrote this role just for his buddy Paltrow and may even direct her in one of the episodes, which begins shooting in a few weeks.

Filed under: Celebrities • Glee • television

1. joee

I watched the show once and they did the Vanilla Ice song which was cool(I still think Jim Carrey did a better version).The show is okay and its only tv which is for our entertainment.Enjoy it....then turn it off.

September 23, 2010 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
  2. Vezalo

I have watched Glee a few times, and was not impressed. I do not, however, look down on people for watching. Different strokes for different folks.

September 23, 2010 at 7:18 am | Report abuse |
  3. sam

People, you are so jealous and mean and nasty in your comments. It is a shame. Worry about your own lives and the world would be a better place....

September 23, 2010 at 4:05 am | Report abuse |
  4. george

Hey it could have Palins daughter. Bet you all watch her.

September 23, 2010 at 12:59 am | Report abuse |
  5. laura

Jeez, why is everyone so judgemental? Personally I'm not a fan of the actress nor the show glee (haven't even seen it) but I think it's great people get paid for doing what they love and I hope we all can be that fortunate!

September 22, 2010 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Rick

You probably also meant grammar ...

September 22, 2010 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Tiernan

Never seen the show so I dont care!

September 22, 2010 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Bob

Before anyone corrects my grammer. I meant lives.

September 22, 2010 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Bob

@ reality and fmax. Your both horrible, awful and dumb. Get lifes.

September 22, 2010 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  10. joebaz

Come on! This is a harmless hour of escapism. Granted it's no Gilligan's Island or The Monkeys,but I love the simple mindlessness of it all. I'm proud to be a closet Gleek!

September 22, 2010 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
  11. matteo

@reality
    An AWFUL person? Awuful? Are you sure you're using the right adjective? It seems a little over the top, to use a term we reserve when talking about the KKK and cancer. You might be taking TV a little too seriously!

September 22, 2010 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  12. jobaz

Come on! This is a great hour of escapism. OK so it"s not the brady bunch or the monkeys, but ihas the same simple pleasures with a 21st century tweek. I'm proud to be a closet Gleek!

September 22, 2010 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  13. fmax

This show is dumb

September 22, 2010 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  14. reality

The show is horrible. You are an awful person if you watch it. AWFUL.

September 22, 2010 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Me and Bre

Well if they're adding Gwynnie, they gotta add Justin Timberlake as mr Shu's younger brother – they look soooo much alike. Don't you think?

September 22, 2010 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Me and Bre

Well if they're adding Gwynnie, they gotta add Justin Timberlake and mr Shu's younger brother - they look soooo much alike. Don't you think?

September 22, 2010 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Holly Golightly

And I happen to like Betty White as well. :)

September 22, 2010 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Truth

At least they are not talking to Betty White (yet). That wench seems to be everywhere lately.

September 22, 2010 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  19. Holly Golightly

I like Gwynnie! Please come on Glee! And she has a fantastic voice!

September 22, 2010 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  20. SHY

why is she wearing a hairpiece?

September 22, 2010 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  21. Steven Segal

Is this stuck up wench still alive? How will they explain the fake British accent she suddenly had a few years back? Somebody bring Lohan to the small screen. I'd watch that trainwreck.

September 22, 2010 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |