'Lost's' Emerson and O'Quinn – together again?
September 21st, 2010

'Lost's' Emerson and O'Quinn – together again?

Some fans of "Lost" would watch Emmy winners Michael Emerson and Terry O'Quinn read out of the phone book. And, although Emerson's character Ben may have killed O'Quinn's Locke on the show, Emerson told CNN back in May that the two get along famously off-camera.

They also spoke openly about trying to work together again sometime. Well, thanks to "Lost" co-creator J.J. Abrams, that dream may come to fruition, according to NYMag.com.

The site reports that the actors would play former black-ops agents (sounding somewhat like the comic book and upcoming film, "Red") in a comedy tentatively titled "Odd Jobs."

EW.com also reports that at least three networks are interested in the show.

Would you watch a new show with this pair, and do you like the concept for the show so far? Sound off below.

1. James

I would love a show like this with such great actors!

February 10, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Bob

That's a no brainer YES

September 28, 2010 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Lisa, from Upper Michigan

It's Yooper, not Upper Karen..

September 22, 2010 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  4. Laura

I would totally watch it!! I especially love Terry O'Quinn. He deserves more credit than he has received for the amazing job he did on Lost. He's amazing in everything.

September 22, 2010 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  5. Marge Matarazzo

Can't happen soon enough!!! The chemistry between them is great!....the talent is there!....the bond of friendship is there!....and the fans will be there!....So what are we waiting for? Hurry,

September 22, 2010 at 1:31 am | Report abuse |
  6. Khristina

Who WOULDN'T watch anything they were in together?! They are two of the most amazingly compatible acting duos to have gifted our televisions. I really hope something does work out for us fans.

September 22, 2010 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
  7. Marz Techeque

I'd watch these guys do the Maytag repairman commercials, for pete's sake. As Picard would say, "make it so!"

September 21, 2010 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Jessica

Are you kidding? I'd watch them anytime!!! Two such gifted actors!

September 21, 2010 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Julie

Yes! Yes, "Lost" was terrific and yes, they had great chemistry, and yes, I'd watch any show with talent like that. (And any network would be crazy to pass up a show that brings in "Lost" fans. I don't think there will be another phenomenon like that for a few years. Ratings magic. Heck, I'm even going to watch "Hawaii Five-O," and that is not my type of show at all!)

September 21, 2010 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Allyson

No, no – wrong pair. Even though there are a million cop shows on TV, we want Sawyer and Miles to play the characters they had in the final season. Don't get me wrong, I love Mr. Quinn and Mr. Emerson and would definitely watch them in another show, but Mr. Abrams needs to know the priority should be Sawyer and Miles!

September 21, 2010 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Emma

I am one of those people who would watch either of them read the phone book. I can't imagine any series more wonderful (after LOST). Please oh please!!!!!!!!!!!

September 21, 2010 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Dianne

They are terrific actors and they play off each other so well. Their scenes on "Lost" were always entertaining and I would love to see them togethere again.

September 21, 2010 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  13. John

That would be the greatest thing on TV since... Well, since Lost

September 21, 2010 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Karen

I would watch Terry O'Quinn wash his laundry. He is remarkable. There is nothing this UPPER from Michigan cant do! Comedy and Black Ops sound like a great mix.

September 21, 2010 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Rlg

Answer to last paragraph in article: YES and YES!

September 21, 2010 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Kathi

I would watch this show, I love the deadpan acting of Emerson, he is great. O'Quinn isn't bad either.

September 21, 2010 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Jeff

It's a no brainer... make it happen!

September 21, 2010 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Smarf

Oh please yes, that would eighteen kinds of awesome!

Although I think you should let Michael Emerson break some noses instead of having his own face punched repeatedly for a chance.

September 21, 2010 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Ames

Black Ops odd couple. Bring it on!

September 21, 2010 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Donna

Absolutely! It would be a treat to watch these two in action together again.

September 21, 2010 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  21. dabbygag

Absolutely! I enjoyed watching them in LOST.

September 21, 2010 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  22. chuck w

I'd watch it in a heartbeat. Michael Emmerson is one of the best TV actors I've seen in a long time, and Terry O'Quinn can hold his own as well.

September 21, 2010 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Pam

I would watch any kind of show with these two wonderful actors in it. Great news and can't happen fast enough.

September 21, 2010 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |