Chris Brown's next album: F.A.M.E.
September 21st, 2010

Chris Brown's next album: F.A.M.E.

Fresh off the success of his first No. 1 single in four years, Chris Brown is ready to bring the "F.A.M.E." - which is the title for his upcoming album,  he revealed while guest-hosting at Austin, Texas's 102.3 The Beat.

The name may be in correlation to the tattoo the 21-year-old star also has inked on his arm, which Brown explained as “Forgiving All My Enemies," but perhaps it's also applicable to Brown's current wave of success that's come with the release of his latest single, “Deuces,” and a role in box-office-topping flick, “Takers.”

“I’m putting out singles a lot right now, so everything's coming together,” Brown told the Austin radio station.

Brown’s last album, “Graffiti,” came out shortly after his controversial domestic abuse incident with his ex-girlfriend, Rihanna. In light of the allegations, dropped sponsorships and the fading image of a squeaky clean pop star, “Graffiti” moved just 319,000 copies.

With forthcoming singles “Calypso” and “Yeah 3x” on the way, Brown says he’s trying to just get all of his ducks in a row musically. "I'm trying to get everything together, figure out what I’m [going to] do with the album,” he said.

Kevin McCall, Brown’s collaborator on “Deuces,” recently told Rap-Up that “F.A.M.E.” is shaping up nicely, but the hardest part is picking Breezy’s best material.

“We’re going to keep working on new stuff from here,” McCall said. “That kid’s got a lot of records so it’s tough picking out cuts. It's really new right now.”

Filed under: Celebrities • Chris Brown • Music

1. MLPS MLM

Its like you read my thoughts! You seem to grasp a lot approximately this, like you wrote the e book in it or something. I think that you just can do with some percent to pressure the message house a little bit, however other than that, this is wonderful blog. A great read. I'll definitely be back.

April 9, 2012 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  2. jason

==== GO TO http://www.MixtapesFree.org/ChrisBrown
    And get leaked album for free

March 1, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  3. day

Chris Brown is Dark phantom,
    the son of action (movie trailer)

the comment box below the video player is open for anyone to leave comments as long as you leave comments on your professional opinion on the video rather than spam.

there's also a "download episode" on the bottom left of the page. Also im a show host and more of my shows will be on the right side of the page and are available for download. Which features Soul, Hip Hop, R&B, smooth jazz, commentary and artist interviews.

Please enjoy.

I'm always up for improvement and to know you are listening and are commenting, brings me motivation.
    So please comment.

Thanks!

February 2, 2011 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
  4. naytherealest

im the real ms brown so all ya tricks need to stopp playin an tell yall selves that yall the reall ms brezzy wen yall not yall need to stop lyin to yall self cuz the real ms brezzy is back ya digg

October 29, 2010 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Sue

Ok to MORON, first off, to answer your question, No, Once my ex beat me, I left!, No, no I am sorry etc, I moved on with my life, BUT I do know he had a problem, a sickness. Just like with CB, what he did was incredibly wrong, and YES it was a sickness, something he is seeking help with. Do you really think his family and friends should turn their back on him? No they need to support him to pick him back up so he doesn't fall again. And again CB is young, he is still growing up and look what he has accomplished going thru this obstacle in his life! What about Charlie Sheen, Mel Gibon and so on, these are grown Azz men and what have they given back? Props to CB for stepping up and taking blame and trying to better himself at his young age, when you have these 50 yr old men who are doing what they are doing.

October 26, 2010 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
  6. derex

bdog is letting his personal tragedies intefere with other peoples opinions. YOU feel that way not AMERICA. EVERYONE makes mistakes dude ... EVERYONE . NO sin is greater than any other . You should see a therapist

October 22, 2010 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  7. Kelly

I am glad that this young man has stayed focused on his career and fulfilling the requirements from his case to recover. So many people, young or old, would have probably given up because his biggest obstacle was not the fans or the public, but the mainstream media who seems unable to let go. I look forward to listening to his material and I enjoyed the movie Takers. Keep your head up Chris and stay focused, good things are ahead.

September 24, 2010 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Matt

:D :D CHECK OUT AKON NEW ALBUM ITS CALLED AKONIC ITS BETTER THAN CB TRASH :D :D

September 23, 2010 at 5:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Niece

Akon is soo not what's up. Sorry to tell you that. CB is not trash eitehr

September 23, 2010 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Vani

Breezy baby is back and he aint going no where!! :D SO glad to have his musik being loved by everyone out there, and for him to be in a #1 movie too is juz indescribable!! Anyone that hasn't already forgiven Breezy is juz pathetic. I personally cant wait for F.A.M.E to be released and I have a feeling its gonna be his best album to date! TEAM BREEZY 4EVER(:

September 22, 2010 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  10. wole

CB's apparently leant 4rm d misdeed &shouldb embraced bak overwhelmingly 4 he's deliverin......

September 22, 2010 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Nessaaaauh Pooh.!

Omg Im So Proud Of You Chriis.! :)
    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.!
    # 01 Fan.! ( =

September 22, 2010 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  12. Niece

Chris brown performance on the BET Awards was not fake so B-Dog, whoever you are can shut up with that one. He was crying real tears, because he admitted he made a mistake so why can't you just get over it. Gosh! People still hating on this boy for no reason, like let him live his life. He already struggling with people still calling him names when he walk around in public and everything. Dang mane, this be making me mad, because no one wanna accept his apology. I accept it and not just because I'm a fan, but because he made a mistake and he admitted to it like a grown man would. Unlike these other little boys who run around living an everyday life beating on their wife and girlfriend claiming "they aint hit her." PLUS, why is Rihanna with the baseball player and engaged to him WHEN HE BEAT HIS EX WIFE EVERYDAY! See who thought about that one. I'm out!

September 22, 2010 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
    • naytherealest

i agree wen he cried i cried just because he died if ma babe will crie then i cry

October 29, 2010 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  13. piat

@b-dog

It was projected by early ticket sales his tour wouldn't sell out but if you find reviews of the concerts, most of the reviewers said the shows were sold out, if they said anything about crowd capacity. Considering the small venues he performed, most of those you can buy tickets on-site, w/o paying for them via ticketmaster, etc. My husband and I personally attended his Richmond show and it was full with people of all ages and races.

What is your proof that he did not sell out the Fan Appreciation tour? Also unless Chris signed a 360 degreee record contract, Jive wouldn't make money from his tour. Without a 360 contract (where the record company earns money off of all the artists' dealings), tours are the one full-proof way for artists to make money without the record companies taking a chunk of their change. Also, Sway of MTV did an interview where he said himself that he was aware of Chris Brown going to DV shelters. There would be no photographic proof of him inside of a shelter because it is against the privacy and safety of DV shelter residents for their pictures to be openly published. Again I know this because I worked at one for over 4 years.

@what about I thought it was kinda of silly for people to base if they forgive Chris Brown on his crying at the BET Awards. Anybody can show an emotion. T.I. did a song with Justin Timberlake and did a reality show trying to teach others about his mistakes and you see what has happened with him and his wife...all that goodwill has been squandered. The true testing of Chris' sincerity will be if there are any future incidents of DV (period). Chris has gone forward to have relationships with at least 2 people since the incident and both women still speak well of him and have not reported any cases of DV. Until I hear of another report of DV with another young lady, I will continue to support because ANYBODY can redeem themselves.

September 22, 2010 at 8:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Trena

I appreciate your comment because the fact of the matter is too many people who continue to say negative things about Chris Brown and what he should be doing have not taken the time to see the many positive things he has been doing behind the scenes that does not get publicity and truly show the positive young man he is developing into. I am glad that you mentioned his visits to DV shelters, but proceeds from that Fan Appreciation Tour also went to Best Buddies International, an organization that provides jobs and friendship for people with developmental disabilities.

I also attended his Fan Appreciation Tour in Baltimore, MD and that show was sold out. In fact I communicated with other fans around the country and many of the shows were in fact sold out and those that weren't were still packed. He is one of the few artists out now that I feel is worth the money to spend on the concert. You definitely get your monies worth.

Believe it or not Chris Brown still has a fan base which has increased since the BET awards, but I have been a fan since 2008.

I don't appreciate the fact that ONE incident when this guy was 19 has made him the poster child for DV and lumped him with Charlie Sheen and Mel Gibson who are over 40 and have a HISTORY of violence/abuse with the women that they have had in their lives over the years.

I have watched this young man grow and develop. And he has had no history of violence against women/ex-girlfriends prior to what occurred with Rihanna when he was 19 and he hasn't had any DV issues since the incident. He is now 21 years old and has been continuously getting positve reviews from the judge, has gone through counseling and he still does events to help the community.

In May of this year in his home state of Virginia he hosted a show with proceeds going to the Red Cross and he also participated in a drive in his home town Tappahanok (I probably did not spell that right!) to encourage people in the community to complete their Census forms. In addition he makes appearances at schools and reads to kids. All of which he does under the radar of mainstream media.

Every one has a right to their opinion, but seriously the nay sayers need to get off their soap boxes and get on REAL women beaters and encourage this man to continue to do positive actions and grow to be a good man.

September 22, 2010 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
    • sue

Sadly piat, ppl will always try to find the negative in ppl, they won't even attempt to find the positve. Instead f trying to lift ppl up , they just want to keep bringing them down. and in reality those are the ppl with the real problem

October 26, 2010 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Phil

Yeah Chris brown did wrong, everyone can admit to that but he has tried his best for forgivness and im sure if that was any of yous in his position right now, i doubt you would of handled it as well... forgive and forget he made one mistake, everybody deserves a second chance!

September 22, 2010 at 3:21 am | Report abuse |
  15. kapri

you guys a dum get a over it chris brown made a mistake when he was 19 and yall so perferct screw yall

September 22, 2010 at 2:13 am | Report abuse |
  16. lesie mama

hey he made a mistake and you don't know the whole story and believing he said she said that is for middle schoolers we need to be adult about this i don't c you making any music or in any movies ! >:(

September 22, 2010 at 12:52 am | Report abuse |
  17. What about

This is from the what about our daughters site, written by a black woman, to other black girls and children.

Part 1

So apparently Chris Brown has finally been redeemed from his woman beating ways via a Michael Jackson tribute and the BET Awards. Last year Debra Lee brought us pre teen girls dancing to p**********c lyrics, this year she brings us a lovely public service announcement that batterers are A-Okay as long as they cry really hard and dance really well.

The headline out of the BET Awards isn't Kanye West's comeback, but Chris Brown's. Apparently he did an AMAZING Michael Jackson tribute and he cried. Oh yes my young sisters, he criiiiiiiiiiied! Could there be any more clear display of Chris Brown's "remorse" for beating the hey-el out of his girlfriend than genuine, made in a America tears?

September 22, 2010 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
    • part 2

Part 2

Dear young readers, please don't make the mistake of thinking that batterers don't "cry." Heck they may feel genuine remorse for beating the heckl out of you. They may cry, send flowers, they have their Mama's send flowers right after she cries. They stop by your jobs to tell you how sorry they are. Batterers are really really nice people, unless they are beating the heck out of you.

September 22, 2010 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
    • part 3

And of course Debra Lee who is now the grand champion of Black Girl's empowerment was more than happy to play her role in assuring millions of little Black girls that as long as he cries... and dances really, really well, its all to the good.

Is he a great performer, yes. Ike Turner was a very talented man. He beat the heck out of Tina. OJ Simpson was a very talented man- he beat the heck out of Nicole. Lisa Left Eye Lopez was an extremely talented woman, she burned the heck out of a house.

September 22, 2010 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
    • part 4

There will be a lot of chatter about redemption and forgiveness and many mindless sheeple arguing that Chris Brown has "paid" for punching biting kicking Rihanna and then driving off with his security detail leaving her on a dark street in the middle of the night.
      I want you to remember that life is NOT a Tyler Perry movie. Redemption is not one musical selection away.

September 22, 2010 at 12:58 am | Report abuse |
    • MELODY

So let me ask you a question. Say this is your brother who never got into trouble showed love all his life to family friends and even ex-girlfriends had alway kind words for him. Your brother meets this girl. and things change. You hear she has been hitting on him at parties and in front of friends. You tell your brother you need to break it off with her, it seem dangerous and someone is going to get hurt. You being his brother you find out this girl has some serious stuff in her past she has a crackhead father, she never went to school, she busted her brother in the head with a bottle she smoke and drank liquor since 13 years old.( It was in complex mag). So your brother tells you he's was going to break it off. But they got into a fight. It's wasn't meant to go like that. He tell you she was hitting on him and he told her to get out of the car. She went wild. Rihanna said that in Diane swayers interview I had his back against the wall where he had no where to go. She also use the words we were toxic to one another. Your brother never done anything like this in all 18 yrs of his life. You stand by your brother through it all. He is sentence to five years community service,DV counseling, and monthly court judge appearence. Now, would you forgive your brother even after two years and no drama. Even after the his ex has forgiven him and move on with someone else? and oh would you constantly call him woman beater after all he has done for you. For Chris Brown since he's been in the music industry he has donated time and money to many charties and even performed for oversea event in Africa and promoted a Hatti relief fund. I can't understand that even after all this you still want to condemn him. I support Chris Brown for not giving up and understanding with age comes wisdom.

September 23, 2010 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  18. piat

I'm supporting CB and I worked w/ DV victims and their children. Due to my hands-on experience, not all abusers abuse cause they hate women, some people don't know how to handle their anger and need to learn certain skills.

@B-dog, CB donated proceeds of his Fan Appreciation tour to the Jenesse Center (DV agency in L.A.) And has visited shelters to hear from victims so everything you are suggesting he has already done.

I hope you and those who feel DV is so unforgivable are boycotting CBS for paying Charlie Sheen over $1 million/episode for Two and Half Men.

September 21, 2010 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • B=dog

@ piat
      The fan appreciation tour was a dud. He had trouble selling out even the small venues and Jive records actually lost money on the tour. Lost money = no proceeds, and I'm not trying to call you a liar, but I can't find 1 item of him visiting shelters.... and yes I do not watch any of the cr@p on CBS.

September 22, 2010 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Melody

Thank you. It's almost impossible to talk to these hateful people. Though I am glad there are intelligent people who understand human flaws. There are those who constantly bring up: if this was your Mother Sister and did you see the pics of her. My response: Why I didn't see Chris mug shot or even hear the 911 tapes. It makes one think did she do that to herself and what about her hitting on him. Because Chris never told what happen. Rihanna looks crazy and I wouldn't put it pass her. In saying this It was to be believed that Chris was breaking off the relationship. For all that didn't hear Famous girl check it out. He gives a little inside to what happen in the relationship.

September 22, 2010 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  19. dougie

you people talk all that i forgive him crap...let him hit yo momma or you sister or kill someone in yo family and you would be singing to a different tune..did you see her face...this guy is C-R-A-Z-Y...so keep supporting people who disrespect women...says a lot about you as a person!!

September 21, 2010 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Niece

Um. That photo was leaked and it was photoshopped. Her own father even admitted that she didn't look like that for real. If she did then why was she out in the streets the next day after the inncident????

September 22, 2010 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
    • melody

So let me see where your going with this. So are you a big supporter for Domestic Violence. You been donating your time in helping needy families. I bet not. I work for Foster care. I see many situation of people who have gone through these situations and there are doing wonderful. Husband and wives. an even Woman who abuse children have gotten back their children with support and encouragement throught counselors and family. Stop this nonsense that people shouldn't support people who have gone through DV. Chris Brown is a young man with a bright future.

September 22, 2010 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  20. nick

@b-dog even if you trully thought that hes been out of trouble he been going to all of his classes to all of his comminty service getting good reports from the judge and peole still hate he not like lohan he trying to better himself

September 21, 2010 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  21. sarah

I Will Be Buying The Album, And Continue To Support Him! Why? Cuz He Has Amazing Music, And Undeniable Talent! Yall Can Continue To Think Yall Know What Happened During That Incident, Its NONE Of Our Business! They Are Here To Entertain Us Musically..Its Pathetic How Yall Hate On Him Cuz Thats NOT Helping DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AT ALL! Continue To Act Like You Care! He Made A Regretful HUGE Mistake..He Owned Up To It..God Is The ONLY Judge! So I Pray For Chris ALL THE BEST! He Still The Same Old ChrisBrown..Only Thing Different Is He MATURED!

September 21, 2010 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • b=dog

@ Sarah So Mel Gibson is a GREAT actor...he's also an abusive racist idiot who hates blacks, jews, and anyone not white who throws around the N word as often as you say "yall".... Do you support him??

@Nick If he was smart he would donate a certain % of his next album sales to an abused woman shelter or something.

September 21, 2010 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  22. cheesee

she was just as guilty, oh i am so sorry, i forgot only in america;

September 21, 2010 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
  23. sienna

@bdog you can say all you want but he still is number 1 the only people who still hate chris is white people not all because chris still has a lot og white fans but still alot of white hate him just being honest chris brown was 19 when it happen and you people hating on him calling him all these names you think that makes you good peope people talk about him likes thier so perfect please

September 21, 2010 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • B=Dog

I'm white, and I don't hate him because he's black. I hate him because I think he's a bully and a sc*mbag. I also hate Mel Gibson and Charlie Sheen for the same reason. He's only sorry he got caught and his stunt on that award show..... stomping around crying to MJ, using his whole arm to wipe away his croc tears, making high pitch whale noises and banging his chest was SOOO FAKE!

September 21, 2010 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  24. nick

@b-dog you claim your not a hater then why would you say nobody isnt supposed to pray that someone does good om a good person and i wish this kid can be the best again and you dont want what kind of person wish that on somebody@beasterdams he over whens he number 1 get a life and stop hating on a 21 year old if your going to hate why bother spending your time coming on this post it makes you look bad

September 21, 2010 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Beasterdamas

What you should have done was told the truth...That Rihanna hit you when you were driving the car, almost got you both killed and you defended yourself, and then filed charges against her for assault...

September 21, 2010 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  26. laura

2011 chris brown will be back on top baby

September 21, 2010 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  27. beasterdamas

Dude it's over...Go back to school and get a degree and teach what you learned...

September 21, 2010 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Sue

Ok, I am so tired of ppl not wanting to "forgive" Chris Brown! What about James Brown he beat his wife like every other day and ppl still called him the God Father of Soul. What Chris did was wrong, but I do believe he deserves a second chance. I do think he is trying and I for one can't wait till his new CD comes out. I will continue to support him and for the record I was abused by my EX so know all about "abuse".

September 21, 2010 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • moron

An abuse victim who forgives the abuser.... SHOCKING!

I'll bet you $500 you forgave your ex more than once before you left.

Good, go buy his CD along with the 300,000 other Chris Brown fans out there and it can be another F L O P

September 21, 2010 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • melody

Hey, sue: It good that you arrived at the place where many others have not. GOD bless you. And thanks for your story. Teambrezzy fan/

September 22, 2010 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris brown lover!!!

Hey moron u just emotionally abused a woman victim!!! I guess u r a moron! Lol

December 19, 2010 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Paige P

I pray that this new CD does well for Chris he deserves more respect than a lot of people giving him.

September 21, 2010 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • B--Dog

Murders.... floods.... children dying...people loosing their homes....kidnappings.... people dying of cancer..... and you are praying that CB's CD does well?? lol Seriously Paige???

September 21, 2010 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sue

I agree! I wish him the best of luck!

September 21, 2010 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  30. sandy

2011 chris brown reclames his throne i cant wait untill he drops the matrix chris brown haters get a life

September 21, 2010 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Duhhhhh

Reclams?? Is that when someone has a supply of clams and then eats them all and he needs to be reclamed??

September 21, 2010 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  31. nick

@b-dogno airplay a top 20 song and a number one on rnb and no airplay is that even possible just shut up your just a hater

September 21, 2010 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • B--Dog

I'm not hating! Right now in the top 10 markets (NY, L.A., Chicago, San Fran, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Philly, DC, and Boston) CB's singles are #'s 14 and 18, up from 16 when it comes to airplay. In the radio industry that is considered very low for a #1 single. That means in the markets that matter, the stations are not playing his songs. For example Katy Perry and Eminem have not dropped below #3 in what seems like the entire summer.

September 21, 2010 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  32. RB

I think he'll do perfectly fine. & you don't get a number 1 song off of no airplay.#tryagain
    I'm excited about the new album!!!

September 21, 2010 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • duhhhhh

duhhhhhhhh

billboard measures SALES. you can have good sales and not have airplay.

September 21, 2010 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Tash

It is sad that people are quick to judge people. I am sure you know people who have assaulted people that are your friends or family. And I am sure you have forgiven them. People make mistakes. He is young and I am sure he has learned his lesson. Chris is talented and will do fine. I will support him and a lot of other people will too. .

September 21, 2010 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • B--Dog

Tash.... I'm a guy with 2 sister, and I was best friends with EX my brother in law until the day he hit my sister and my nephew.... and I'm very familiar with the cycle.... Anger > Abuse > SO SORRY > Buy Presents/Get Help > Things are good until I get angry again, then it starts over.

No... I did not forgive him.

September 21, 2010 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Juice

I see what Tash was saying. I think that it is okay for people to forgive people but not forget. Rihanna is one who was physically abused. And she has forgiven Chris. But I am sure that she will never forget. Yes it would be stupid for Rihanna to go back to Chris. Because they say once a man hits a woman. The next time it is easier. But people have to realized that everyone makes mistakes. Life is a learning experience.

September 22, 2010 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  34. OffTheWall

No airplay?? He's got a number one song on the billboard charts and was the Greatest Airplay Gainer for 3 weeks straight...Yeah okay...

September 21, 2010 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  35. B--Dog

This is not going to turn out well for CB, even with a #1 Single.... he's getting NO radio airplay. At least in all the major markets, stations will not touch him with a 10 foot poll. Why?? Because "America" is not ready to forgive him and I don't blame them really, the guy is kind of a sc*mbag for what he did. He's the poster boy for domestic violence.

And just to get this out of the way.... Mel Gibson and Charlie Sheen are sc*mbags too. And yes Eminem SINGS/Raps about violence, but we didn't see pictures like we did for CB.

September 21, 2010 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • mamy

@B–Dog, Chris does not need your forgiveness, he only needs Rihanna's, if she can forgive him then what's your problem. Keep up the good work Chris, you are a very talend kid.

September 22, 2010 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
    • SpeterMan3

What radio are you listening to? I hear Deuces every day. It was even on in school on the radio in my weight training class.

September 22, 2010 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • meody

So in your mind that makes it o.k. Wow. That one for the records. He get arrested and it was definitley known he beat his wife and drug abuse. I'm trying not to pull a race card on that. Well, they are playing his music and many Artist make money without alot of airplay. Grafitti was download sales was 1.4 million dollars. The fans are really behind him. With a movie that was number 1. He will definitely be fine.

September 22, 2010 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |