JWoww: From 'Jersey Shore' to Playboy?
September 20th, 2010

JWoww: From 'Jersey Shore' to Playboy?

JWoww’s breasts, which have been known to defy the laws of physics, could be coming to a newsstand near you.

“Final offer is standing,” the “Jersey Shore” star told E! Online of her rumored collaboration with Playboy. “Hopefully, it will go through.”

And if it does, JWoww - whose real name is Jenni Farley - will join the ranks of “Hills” star Heidi Montag, who posed for the magazine in 2009, and “The Real Housewives of New York City's” Kelly Bensimon, who covered the magazine’s March issue.

JWoww hinted that her Playboy debut might take place this winter, although Playboy is not commenting at this time.

Filed under: Jersey Shore

1. Nick

Woww, what a suprise, like I didn't see that one coming.

September 22, 2010 at 3:21 am | Report abuse |
  2. Matt

Let's at least be thankful is not snookie. haha

September 21, 2010 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Mr. Boffo

Playboy starts shooting just as soon as that nasty rash clears up.

September 21, 2010 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  4. Mr. Boffo

Ignorant people said her finishing Bergen Community College was a mistake. Now that she can type, use carbon paper and take shorthand, she can rule the corporate world. Mom and Dad Wowww must be so proud of their little J. Look out HoHoCus!

September 21, 2010 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  5. Rastas

Me and my bro's took turns on her and Snookie last weekend at the Best Western. She does give a great BJ.

September 21, 2010 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  6. Steven Segal

I say go for it. Heck, do both Playboy AND Penthouse. She's smoking hot. I don't care if she can spell "cat". I like em young and dumb with really red eyes.

September 21, 2010 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  7. Dick Tater

At least she'll never have to worry about drowning.

September 21, 2010 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
  8. geeze

Sur she is hot.. a real hot mess !!....yuck !

September 21, 2010 at 6:27 am | Report abuse |
  9. strange taste

I really have a strange hankerin' to see Snooki instead.

September 21, 2010 at 5:19 am | Report abuse |
  10. Wasted1

Maybe they'll pay her enough to get them evened up.

September 20, 2010 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Chris

I would buy it. She is HOT. Fake, unintelligent, and boring, but HOT.

September 20, 2010 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
  12. B-Dog

She's the hottest one on the show :)

September 20, 2010 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  13. CNN moderator

If you would like to make it so no one can use your handle, please head over the the main page. On the bottom of the page is a link to set up a profile. Select your username and fill out the form as you would register for anything else.

September 20, 2010 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Head Diva In Charge

Good for JWow – she should extend her 15 minutes, everyone else does. And you know, if I had that type of opportunity I would do the same thing, maybe not pose nude, but extend my fame. I think we all would.

September 20, 2010 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  15. portalpunk

These guys will do anything to extend their 15 minutes of fame.

September 20, 2010 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • portalpunk

a little rhyme for those imposter portalpunks doin the fake time, im the original but far from traditional, my ink creates havoc and im the one and only maverick, from a joke thought up after a quick toke, I’ve got the money to hang with the fine honeys, from the socials like paris to the tv shows like glee, my rhymes are not superficial cause its still all about me!
      hahahahahaa

September 20, 2010 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • portalpunkfanclub

SUCH A UNIQUE INDIVIDUAL!!!! YOU WIN THE INTERNETS

September 20, 2010 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • [lol]

@ the real portalpunk

When people think it's cool to try to pose as someone else's alias, you know it's because they're too incompetent to come up with their own.

Aliases are often imitated but the quality of the comments on those aliases can never be duplicated.

September 20, 2010 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • cyberpolice

Its all the same person. CNN ordered a backtrace and the results just came in.

September 20, 2010 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |