Jessica Simpson takes her romance to Twitter... again
September 6th, 2010

Jessica Simpson takes her romance to Twitter... again

Following her failed marriage to Nick Lachey and rocky high-profile romances with crooner John Mayer and football star Tony Romo, Jessica Simpson might finally have found Mr. Right.

On Saturday, the singer, who has been dating former San Francisco 49er Eric Johnson since May, tweeted a message to let the world know she's in love. "I met a wonderful man. Damn I'm lucky!" wrote Simpson, who also posted a Twitpic of herself gazing adoringly at Johnson.

This isn't the first time the 30-year-old blonde beauty, who is currently recording her second Christmas album, has taken her romance to Twitter. Just last month, she posted a photo of herself engaging in a bit of PDA with handsome 30-year-old Yale grad Johnson, gushing, "Romance 101..getting kissed by my Yalie...me not lookin' so smart...:) but YUM!"

1. justagirl

its only been four months. jess. you are going to scare the guy off! sloooow done. . I give it a year.

September 12, 2010 at 6:37 am | Report abuse |
  2. JC56

All I have to say is THE MAN IS MARRIED!!!!!!! Does anybody care about that??? I hope she does find true love, but you reap what you sow, so while she's publicly confessing her love for another woman's husband...how does she think this will turn out.

September 7, 2010 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  3. manbearpig

is she still fat or did she cocaine her beer gut away

September 7, 2010 at 4:57 am | Report abuse |
  4. sweet jess

seriously. who cares. shes a no body anymore. remember the buffalo has wings? yeah thats when i was on nicks side. she is irritating. no one cares who u date just stay away from my cowboys hearts or u deal with me

September 7, 2010 at 4:28 am | Report abuse |
  5. sally

How is it that twitters know what Jessica smelled like or if her teeth had been washed? MY GOSH! I wonder how many of these tweeters have never gone through a horrible embarrassing beak up with the whole job knowing all the details or even your church,or your school! Then dealing with her dad whom she loves dearly – she can't kick dad out of her life. He is the only man who has not rejected her. Why? Its unconditional love- u get that kind when u meet the Right man and have ur babies- because u know at that moment exactly why u would NEVER wallk away
    She seems like a good girl spends time w her family. She hasnot stolen anyones husband (lately) hasn't she had enough pain ,lowered self esteem and fun being made of her body. But she isn't like the other tv reality chics- addicted to surgery and not even 30. Let the young lady be. Give her a break so that she can prove her goodness.

September 7, 2010 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  6. nunu

it's not that she's picking the wrong guys, they're picking the wrong girl. nick learned the hard way that brains are actually a good thing for a woman to have. after the physical attraction wears off, what do you have...???...exactly.

September 6, 2010 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  7. springmoon

Jessica - why must you always take your romances public? Haven't you learned anything from your past failures? Or are you just like Papa Joe and like the attention and the $$$ for going public? Find a real man and keep it private.

September 6, 2010 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hunstville Girl

I happen to think Jessica is a really nice and beautiful girl. She can be a bit of a ditz.. I know because I relate to her. But you people have flaws of your own. You don't have to just slam her to make yourself feel better. It's sad that every comment has to be negative. Sometimes when we are lonely and we need love we seek it too easily. If she is happy I am glad for her. I wish all of you people would stop hating and being rude.

September 6, 2010 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Ed Estrada

Jessica how about brushing your teeth and using some deodorant and maybe you can find somebody where it will last at least 2 weeks

September 6, 2010 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  9. bes

oOH NO NOTA AGAIN, SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOO DESPERATE, HEY JESS CHILL OUT , YOU JUST "FALL IN LOVE" WAY TOO EASY. DESPERATION IS A SCENT EVEN DOGS CAN DETECT....I'M WITH GREEDO FIND A NICE NORMAL GUY THAT WAY YOU CAN EAT ALL YOU WANT , BE YOURSELF AND NOT STRUGGLE SO MUCH.

September 6, 2010 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Greedo

It's never a plumber or accountant that she wraps her legs around. It's always some other c-list celebrity. No wonder she never finds "true love".

September 6, 2010 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |