Ashton Kutcher slams mag for cheating story
September 2nd, 2010

Ashton Kutcher slams mag for cheating story

Ashton Kutcher is the latest star to take his reputation into his own hands with a little social networking.

A week after John Mayer blasted the HuffPo on his blog for daring to say that he may be reviving a relationship with ex Jennifer Aniston, Ashton Kutcher took to Twitter (not like he “takes to” anything else, but whatevs) to do damage control on a rumor that he’s stepping out on Demi Moore.

In an "exclusive report", Star magazine claims that Kutcher, 32, was caught getting close to a "hot young blonde."

The piece quoted a source saying, “Ashton had this gorgeous girl pinned against the wall, and he was totally making out with her.” The source added that the girl “obviously wasn’t Demi.”

The report began circulating Wednesday - around the same time that photos of a bikini-clad Moore began to surface from the star's Twitter account - and it didn’t take long for Kutcher to fire back. “STAR magazine – you don't get to stand behind ‘freedom of the press’ when you are writing fiction,” he tweeted yesterday.

“I think Star magazine calling me a 'cheater' qualifies as defamation of character,” Kutcher added. “I hope my lawyer agrees.” Moore has backed up her husband, who is 15 years her junior, tweeting, "Excellent point my love!"

When reached for comment, a Star magazine spokesperson said the publication stands by the story.

The couple celebrate their five-year wedding anniversary at the end of September.

Filed under: Celebrities

1. OldMan

I find the comments about 47 being old hilarious. The teens and twenty-somethings today are the fattest, laziest, unhealthiest, and stupidest generation in U.S. history and they have the nerve to call a healthy, thin, attractive 47 year old woman old.

September 10, 2010 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Eva kaye

Hey Ashton,Your movies are a defamation of character,

September 7, 2010 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Jackay

who gives a f. That's life. You know that the star magazine is TRASH! GET A LIFE, PEOPLE. Clean around your own back door before you judge someone elses life. Half of you that judges, your life maybe all f. up anyway.

September 4, 2010 at 12:59 am | Report abuse |
  4. steve

Kutch needs to throw them dueces up

September 3, 2010 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  5. Carolae

Obviously, the STAR is having some circulation problems and decided to go after Ashton for some reason.
    Why would he 'step out' on Demi when she is beautiful....it doesn't make any sense. I hope he sues the pants
    off of the magazine but was happy to read that Demi doesn't believe this sordid rumor. I don't buy those magaines...
    they are nothing but gossip mongers and most of the stories do not have any substance.

September 3, 2010 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  6. leonspinks1

I wish the tabloids would leave these two alone and let them act. They should be cast in a movie together-it would be great!

September 3, 2010 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
  7. mary

The truth is, eventually he will. There will probably be no growing old together..
    Just the simple truth of it..

September 3, 2010 at 4:06 am | Report abuse |
  8. 70 yr. old Granny

Been there. Did that from 40-65!! Fun & no regrets. Women are lucky.
    Financially independant @70 living in Hawaii.
    Old complaining dudes are not fun.

September 3, 2010 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |
    • A fan

Good for you! The smart ones enjoy life, and ignore the naysayers.

September 3, 2010 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  9. ladyofargonne

These two are so over exposed I could never see either one in a movie and again and not be aware of who they really are. In his case it doesn't matter because he's a one note actor and I use the word actor loosely.

September 2, 2010 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  10. me

I wish it was me pinned against that wall, he is hot!!

September 2, 2010 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  11. WitchyWeen

Younger, older, fat, skinny, beautiful, etc... they get bored period and on to the next fling.

September 2, 2010 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  12. oldshoshone

Wouldn't blame him. Demi has entered the dog years.

September 2, 2010 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Odalice Yolanda Feliz

Who would of ever thought, they will make such a cute healthy couple...shame on those chismes..

September 2, 2010 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  14. tep

well, sounds like being 'old ' is being an 'insult ' for some of you people. please go check the definition of someone ' old' in the dictionary before fighting on here.

September 2, 2010 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  15. riptide

Maybe he was just tired of Demi's roast beef curtains.

September 2, 2010 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  16. cvguy

He is a GUY...doing GUY things. Just because you drive a Ferrari every day doesn't mean every once in awhile you want to take the Porsche down the street out for a little spin.

September 2, 2010 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Stans Friend

Hey guys, will you visit SAVESTAN . ORG a friend of mine with 4 young babies is fighting for his life.

September 2, 2010 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
  18. boohoo

Demi is old and raggy.Aston getting some hot action. go boy. demi is almost in the old folks home anyway.

September 2, 2010 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Chris

Hey I say if she can keep Ashton happy and he keeps her happy why not? What is wrong with the age difference? If they love each other and care about noe another age does not mean a thing. I think he is adorable and I would date him in a minute if I were single. I am not a fan of Demi's but hey you go girlfriend.
    Nothing wrong with younger guys and older girls.. And the person who made the point about 40 something women do not look like 20 something women....you are right, but you would have a hard time with that argument with Haley Berry who is in her 40's and has the skin of a 20 year old and a body to die to die for. Jennifer Aniston who is in her 40's and has a body better than a lot of 20 year olds. So age does not matter. If you have kept yourself in shape, protected your skin and hair, you can look great at any age. Age is only a number!

September 2, 2010 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Mario

I'd like to slam him for making one horrible movie after the other. Ashton Kutcher is a horrible actor and an obvious gold digging opportunistic ego maniac, and I doubt he married Demi because he actually cared about her (publicity stunt).

September 2, 2010 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Gil Trout

Americans are too stupid for words. Its almost painful to watch.

September 2, 2010 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  22. steph

Something is going on with those two. She's been acting nutty lately. Dirty dancing with Snoop, drunk pics, her posting bikini pics then deleting them. She's acting like a woman scorned and he's letting her so perhaps he's guilty of something afterall.

September 2, 2010 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  23. OOOOOOOOOOO

HE WANTS TO BE WITH A SUGAR MAMMA. AND SHE WANTS TO BE WITH A BOY TOY. THEY ARE NASTY.

September 2, 2010 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  24. waawaa

these two make me cringe

September 2, 2010 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
  25. swmtiger

Dude.......we knew a long time ago that this was going to happen....Even Demi knew this too.

September 2, 2010 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Robert Jones

To anyone believing stories in The Star, or National Enquirer, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you.

September 2, 2010 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  27. whatnext

How do we know he's believable? Because he tweeted "Did not!" I'm sure he corroborated that on facebook.

September 2, 2010 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  28. headsup

Here's a little news flash...He loves her!....It happens occasionally. Get over your empty selves.Some people actually do love each other despite packaging.

September 2, 2010 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Johnny Thrill

Demi Moore is a fake anyway. She admitted that she spent over 100K on her new looks because she couldn't accept age. Look at her actual teeth 10 – 15 years ago. She must of spent 40K on them alone. Hello, there are starving people in the world. Go age somwhere, you had your hey day girl.

September 2, 2010 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  30. sue

These two need to get real jobs.

September 2, 2010 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

Right. Real, hourly jobs where they can spend all day doing a job instead of being movie and TV stars making more money in a day than you will in your entire life five times over? THAT kind of real job?

September 2, 2010 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Jon

When I saw that headline I thought the story was going to be that Ashton allegedly cheated on a test in high school or some similar non-news. I was right. Not that Demi bears any resemblance to a high school test . . . although she might have been seen that way by her male classmates 30 years ago.

September 2, 2010 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  32. married4ever

I've been married for 23 years and have never ever cheated on my wife. Why? Because I have prime rib at home. Why would want to go out for hamburger. That and lets face it. I'm just too damn lazy.

September 2, 2010 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  33. my2cents

Shane, you're an idiot!

September 2, 2010 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Not interested in old guys

"tell it like it is" you are not 30 years old. You are over 40 years old. That is why you are so mad at demi for wanting to be with a younger man. You better get used to it. Older women are picking younger guys and they love it. :)

September 2, 2010 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Telling it like it is

Beleive what you want.
      Sorry but the last thing I want is some old lady. If other "young" men want them I say more power to you.
      But don't pick on me because you an older woman with no man and wants to beleive in that whole cougar thing.
      How many of these relationship to you personal know of?
      Hope you find that young guy who thinks the world of you and he rocks your old world.

September 2, 2010 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Criminy

The only thing I feel strongly about while reading these comments is that this is ***no one else's business.*** To make stupid comments about them here when no one really knows what went on is no more than human nature, and the bad comments are probably made out of jealousy since you can't get anyone like Ashton or like Demi to give you a second third or fourth look. You wish you were them.

September 2, 2010 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Tina

I see a lot intimidated older guys here. It is a KNOWN FACT and at least half of the men by the time they reach 40 years old, suffer from erectal dysfunction. It must be devasting for them to realize that they cannot keep up with women their own age.

September 2, 2010 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Joy

Anyone who believes anything those gossips rags have to say needs their head examined.

September 2, 2010 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Hoopster

I heard it was Kyle Korver making out with the blond, not Ashton.

September 2, 2010 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  39. ficheye

Oh come on, she's old enough to be his grandmother. It's only a matter of time before these narcissistic pieces of garbage get a hankerin' for some strange. Sure, they've both dome some great movies, but that is not what we are talking about here. People here that worship these stars, like MyTwoCents, are delusional if they think that, late at night with a few drinks in them, they aren't just like the rest of humanity. He certainly has many opportunities. Their movies are one thing, their 'private' lives are another. They gave that up for a large paycheck.

September 2, 2010 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • sheppard

First of all name one 'great movie' he has EVER done, then you can explain how, mathematically, she could be his grandmother. If you think you sound funny you're wrong – You're a moron.

September 2, 2010 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

I second that; you're a moron.

September 2, 2010 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Share Alike!!

Marriage vows say share and share alike! If he gets the girl first, then he gets to take her home to share with Demi. If Demi gets one first, she takes her home. As long as they share, there is no cheating ! :)
    Works for me!

September 2, 2010 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • b0bc4t

to share is fair.... I say that, very envious of Mr. Kutcher, for having Demi to play house with day and night!

If he got a hottie pinned to the wall .... by all means – GO FOR IT! but don't cry afterwards that you think the Star is culpable for your dirty dawging, and let's roll the video tape!

If Demi wants to dust his privates for prints, she might find that they aren't all hers, but so what! It's Hollywood!

15 minutes of fame is easier to come by than five years of marriage. I think the punk'd star got himself a little nookie, but never saw the little red recording light, or camera flash, while sucking face. Throw some money at your lawyers, and this all goes away, as I said, business as usual, show business, that is!

Next tabloid, different day – stroke 'em if ya got 'em! Play nice, people!

September 2, 2010 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Mytwocents

Demi Moore is my favorite actress. She is stunningly beautiful, mysterious, and way out in front of any 20 year old. I think these young girls just don't get it. Men are interested in a woman that can keep their interest. That comes with age. When you combine beauty, wisdom and a great personality with her own successful career you have the total package. People that knock Demi are envious of what she has and they do not have. My suggestion is they go get a life. I don't believe for a second that Ashton cheated on Demi. He adores her and she adores him. I think they must be soul mates. I am happy for them and the rest of you should be too. Sign me----My 02. Cents

September 2, 2010 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • L

A you know we are talking about Demi Moore right??

September 2, 2010 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • 39 yr old

They don't get it. No one says anything when an older man is dating a younger woman but when an attractive older woman that looks great for her age dating or married to a younger guy people want to sit here and judge. Ashton and Demi are full grown adults and I'm sure all the negativity is making their marriage even stronger.

September 2, 2010 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Demi Moore

It's cause i'm banging Justin Bieber

September 2, 2010 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Hugh Jarce

This was inevitable, she's just too old for him, sooner or later that flame will die out and he'll be looking for someone younger than himself, not older.

It's a phase, nothing more.

September 2, 2010 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Getalife

How sad that the majority of you see a woman only by age and body....goes to show the mentality of most men and insecure women. Not a fan of either one, but the fact that young and hot is better than smart and wise speaks to where your brains are actually located.

September 2, 2010 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  45. John John

The blonde was possibly Bruce Wiilis.

September 2, 2010 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  46. kevin gould

He wants less of Moore.

September 2, 2010 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Telling it like it is

Well this was fun gotta run. We can say all the bs we want to about age (it's just a number....) but in the end they is a difference to being young and being old. I totally enjoyed being in my 20's and plan to enjoy my 30s 40s and beyond but I 'm not going to lose out on the great experiences being these ages has to offer by trying to be or hold on to something that I can't. Life is short as they say, you need to live it all ,and while I only lived the first half I see what a great 2nd half many of my older family menbers are having and Iook forward to also enjoying that part of life . I wish Ashton well but also hope he doesn't miss out on a great part of his life by trying to keep up with someone who has already passed that way.

September 2, 2010 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  48. guest32

He'll sue the little piece of trash then she'll get her own show.

September 2, 2010 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  49. noname

Aston does have a twin brother, did they ever think that it might be his twin?!? That is if anyone was in a bathroom pinning a hot young blond against the wall. Why does this publication exist?!?

September 2, 2010 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Ohsnap

People crack me up...Demi looks good for her age. I guess so when you can afford to build a body from the ground up. Boring. What do these people do that has any worth? So-So talent (when is the last time Demi Moore did a movie that made money?). Say what you want about Angelina and Brad...at least they DO things of worth.

September 2, 2010 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Maggie

Paul Newman once said something like this, about yellow-rag stories of infidelity – he was happily married to Joann Woodward: “Why would I go out for hamburger when I have steak at home?” I think this applies here. Plus age has little to do with love.

September 2, 2010 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ohsnap

True but Paul Newman did have one affair while he was married to Joanne Woodward. But just one; he wised up.

September 2, 2010 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • sheppard

Ohsnap – and who was that with oh wise & all knowing one? You read this in the popular rag of the day? Or did your cousin's second husband's third wife know someone who used to live next door to the gardener of the Newmans' third cousin once removed? Please fill us in on your first hand knowledge.....

September 2, 2010 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • JMC

Well, dear old Paul didn't always practice what he preached. He was married when he met and fell in love with Joanne Woodward, but fortunately, he must have learned from his mistake b/c by all reports he was faithful to Joanne. He was probably one of the best looking actors I have ever seen and a good actor to boot :-)

September 7, 2010 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Me

You're all pretty well stupid. The words "old" and "young" are qualifiers. To say she's "too old" is in relation to someone who's too young to even understand marriage or dating. Age is relative (as time is). And frankly, WHO GIVES A SH!T? YOU'RE ALL LAMES!!

September 2, 2010 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Who Cares

Do we have to care? So with all that is going on in the world this is news? Mrs Ugly and Mr Uglier

September 2, 2010 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Kendra (not that one)

All you people degrading Demi because she is "old"– remember you too will someday be "old". And you can only WISH you might be in as good shape as Demi.
    BTW– 47 is NOT all that old.

September 2, 2010 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Carey

It seems that "Telling it like it is" is an Old Guy. He is just mad that Women his age can get younger men. There are many men that are simply mad over this Cougar thing. It is ok for them to get younger women not for women to be with younger men. Well Honey, I have news for. Many women make their own money and they don't need an old creepy guy. They would rather spend their time with a younger men who can at least satisfy their physical needs.

September 2, 2010 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • L

And you are over 40 without a man I would guess?

September 2, 2010 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Steve

The whole "Cougar" thing is a fake. Call what it is a dirty only lady.
      Men have to hear diry old man all time.

September 2, 2010 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Carey

It seems that "Telling it like it is" is an Old Guy. He is just mad that Women his age can get younger men. There are many men that are simply mad over this Cougar thing. It is ok for them to get younger women not for women to be with youger men. Well Honey, I have news for. Many women make their own money and they don't need an old creepy guy. They would rather spend their time with a younger men who can at least satisfy their physical needs.

September 2, 2010 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Mike O

If it's true I'll take one for the team and do Demi....OK..a few times as she's HOT for 47.......

September 2, 2010 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tell it like it is

Good you can have her it don't seem like Ashton wants her anymore.

September 2, 2010 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Linda

Tired of the double standard and the pathetic comments on here in regard to that. Guys are with women 30 years younger it's about time women do the same. You go Demi...why should you be with a man that needs Viagra...

September 2, 2010 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Telling it like it is

And why would some young guy want to be with some fridge old crow! Goes both ways.

September 2, 2010 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Joesph

32 x 2 = 47. Really Harvey?

September 2, 2010 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Mike S.

Uh oh. Trouble in Cougar Town.

September 2, 2010 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Sheri

Everyone's talking like he's a child. He's 32, not 22. So doubt she looks ancient in his eyes. As for men...I'm 40...I've dated 25, 46, 54, and 67 within the last two years. Age doesn't matter; maturity does. You would be amazed at where you find it and where you don't.

September 2, 2010 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Telling it like it is

Until you are 60 and they are 80 and need a diaper change!

September 2, 2010 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  62. AtaKutch

probly Vienna she shows up everywhere

September 2, 2010 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  63. liz

99% of comments here talk about how great Demi looks and why would he want someone else. Am I being too square to point out that 1) looks don't mean much in the long haul and don't last forever, and 2) some famous men have cheated on some gorgeous wives. Looks have nothing to do with infedility and Hollywood should be proof of that. it's full of immature and self-important stars who are used to having everything they want, all at the same time. I hope Ashton is an exception and that the rumors aren't true. But if they are, I hope she dumps him and doesn't look back.

September 2, 2010 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Josie

How do you think their baby will feel about mommy leaving. We are supposed to marry because of what is on the inside – not outside. We all get older if we are lucky.

September 7, 2010 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
    • JMC

@Josie.....they don't have a baby together. She has 3 children by Bruce Willis. He doesn't have any children that I know of.

September 7, 2010 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  64. 38 Year Old hot Babe

There are aliens invading the earth, they are all on this board of immature wack jobs. Those two are married and if he cheats that's his business, if she stays that's hers, please tell me how any of this nonsense is gonna put food on your table or pay your bills...get a life!!!!

September 2, 2010 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Telling it like it is

And we all want peace in the middle east, What's your point!

September 2, 2010 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Geo In TO

I thought he had already done Rumer. No ?

September 2, 2010 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  66. 39 yr old

There are some jealous women on here, not all but most on here seems to be jealous of someone who they know nothing about personally. Demi is getting all these folks on here riled up just because who she is. Volumes speak for itself. Amazing.

September 2, 2010 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Telling it like it is

Who is she? Oh some old actress who can't hold on to Bruce or Ashton!
      When did she last make a movie or anythinng else anyone wanted to watch.
      Her frame is being married to a younger man and being the poster child (or old lady) for cougars!

September 2, 2010 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • just an observer

Most of the negative comments here are from women and they all have one thing in common: They seem to sound bitter because the have been jilted...? As Ms. Wendy Williams would say: " How you doin'? " And the men seem jealous 'coz Ashton bagged Demi who may be older but is definitely hot.

September 2, 2010 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Steve

I'm happy he is with her, keeps another old alley cat off the streets

September 2, 2010 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • L

Just

I will agree with the term "bag" when it comes to Demi, I would just but old if fornt of it!!!

September 2, 2010 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  67. napoleon3042

Stealing from Candid Camera shows just how talentless Kutcher is. He's a punk w/no clue how to do his own material. Plagiurism is a crime. Allen Fundtt is turning in his grave, you thief.

September 2, 2010 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Tata Toothy

Busted!!!!!

September 2, 2010 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  69. 1jimmyhoffa

She is amazingly HOT!!!!!!!!! I would enjoy spending the rest of my life with her.

September 2, 2010 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Julia

Seriously...he's from the midwest where the people are PERFECT! Duh! He eats corn and loves the Iowa Hawkeyes. He can't be a cheater. Sorry, you lose, Ashton and Demi win! Go Hawks!

September 2, 2010 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Mary

She is looking MOM to him.. Let him to be Free and find young alike his age... Forget Demi.... She is fussy over winkle...

September 2, 2010 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Chris

he might have some kind of "swinger" thing going on with Demi Mold. you know, to keep things interesting... i bet she gives a great 47yr old b.j., experience counts in that arena!

September 2, 2010 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Samantha

yes my hubby makes good pay but if he lost his buisness tomorrow i wouldn't leave him, not about money, about the heart he has. believe what you wish.

September 2, 2010 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  74. BG

shes a busted old bag and he's a D BAG! perfect together.

September 2, 2010 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  75. C. Miller

This guys is such a d-bag. Stop taking yourself too seriously. You're a horrible actor and an attention ho

September 2, 2010 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Kayla

All you kids who are saying that Demi is old are obviously jealous. She has a lot more going on than you ever will. Grow up.

September 2, 2010 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Telling it like it is

At 47 you have lived more than you have to live.

September 2, 2010 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • sheppard

@Telling it like it is... don't know how old you are, but whatever, I vote we make an exception.... you have definitely outlived any meaningful conversation

September 2, 2010 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  77. kittybling

He must be a realllllllll mama's boy or just into mature pruney ladies..it won't last after she's 50yrs old...

September 2, 2010 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Linda

I bet on today's 50 year old women myself. don't count them out...

September 2, 2010 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  78. jmaxx30

I like them both, but his extreme reaction to the article would seem to indicate there might be some truth in this. In the end I'm not sure I care, they are not a couple I expected to last. Now if this was Kurt Russell then that would be a shame.

September 2, 2010 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  79. MrGreen1982

HE IS SO FULL OF IT!!! They hacked his voicemail like 3 or 4 years ago and there was this girl leaving him this hot message of how she enjoyed it the other night and to call her again and she would bring along one of her friends...He is one of the biggest d-bags in hollywood and if he isnt' cheating on his much much older wife with the top shelf a** that gets thrown his way all the time then I am donald trump...

September 2, 2010 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  80. 39 yr old

I see some ridiculous comments on here too and coming from a woman who is approaching 40 and look pretty damn good for her age is that I can get around much better than the young ones and some of the young ones look older than what they are. I give credit when credit is due and Demi looks damn good for her age. She must be doing something right because Ashton is still with her.

September 2, 2010 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • ibelieve

I agree! Demi has taken very good care of herself and she looks younger than some girls half her age!!!! Is this all you people have to talk about??? Give me a Break!! Get a life!!!

September 2, 2010 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Telling it like it is

Looks good for her age but still is her age.

September 2, 2010 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • sheppard

@Telling it like it is – and you're still a moron...............

September 2, 2010 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • L

sheppard

Play nice or we will have to report you for abuse!!!

Take a pill or somethinng.

Tell it like it is, you rock!!!

September 2, 2010 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • lewddude

Hehe man she's got 40 in here rear view mirror....

September 2, 2010 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • MemeL

TO Telling it like it is: You're so right! Did anyone else catch the interview Ashton had with one of the LateNight hosts – Letterman maybe (?) where he was talking about having babies with Demi? Yeah, she may be as he said "a freak of nature" on the outside, but on the inside, her body is still almost 50 years old. It couldn't have been more obvious in that interview that Ashton DOES want children, though he said on 60 Minutes or one of those shows that they don't want/need any. If Ashton does indeed want children of his own, it'll never happen with Demi. If she isn't already in Perimanopause, I still don't think she'd risk all the work she's had on her body to have another child. Perhaps IF Ashton is cheating, this is what is going through his mind; that if he stays with Demi, he'll never have children of his own? Yeah he should have thought of that sooner, but you know what they say about hindsight being 20/20.

September 24, 2010 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
    • memeL

Sorry – I misspelled 'perimenopause'. I also want to add that my own opinion is that if you intend to cheat, just leave rather than hurt the other person worse.

September 24, 2010 at 8:36 am | Report abuse |
  81. Telling it like it is

Sorry she is old. And she is making him old.

September 2, 2010 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Enitan

I do not why anyone with half of a brain will read this garbage magazine.

Good for you Ashton. Sue the pants out of these trashy people.

This is one of the pitiest way of making a living. Destroying people's lives for the almighty dollar. Its so very sad and pathetic. This magazine's purpose should be for picking up dog waste, nothing more.

September 2, 2010 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  83. MiMi

Most men think with their little head anyway.....and then there are the dirty old men.....so I am sure that Ashton is no different than anyone else....he probably just has more money than most....

September 2, 2010 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Bubba

Kutcher is as irritating as poison ivy, but I doubt he's stupid enough to do that. 48, aliens ARE invading the earth; what, you don't know?

September 2, 2010 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  85. 48 yr old

What ridiculous comments. Most of them sound like they are coming from highschoolers. Who cares what the age diff is between these two. I'm pretty sure he knew her age before they got married. AND just because STAR mag says it's true doesn't make it so. It's like reading the Enquirer. I supposed you all believe aliens are invading the earth too. Grow up kids. GO Ashton and DM.

September 2, 2010 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • AlienInvasion

I've seen a UFO and what it did would be impossible for our technology..........Universe has been around 4.6 billion years....plenty of time for an advanced race to plant something on earth and watch it grow..........

September 2, 2010 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  86. b0bc4t

Ashton Kutcher just wanted to have a little taste test of her lip gloss,
    I am sure it's not the first or last time he pins some bimbo against the wall,
    or the first or last bimbo that will throw themselves at him. Goes with the business ....

Demi, I am sure, has watched other hotties try to dog him, and she probably has seen him flirt too!
    I am sure she is more than capable of keeping her man, and keeping him VERY happy, too!

Tap the brakes, people .... no need to put the house on the market just yet ....

For all his punk'd antics, I didn't expect him to fire back such a harsh message .....
    What? Never ruffled any feathers with your adolescent antics, and had to answer for them before?
    This isn't your first foray into the tabloid spotlight .... just the first as the older man in the scenario.

I still think I like Demi better with Bruce, but she's too buff to hang with that fossil, and stay hip in the business.

September 2, 2010 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • SheWoman

Bruce Willis is more man that Ashton will ever be... Ash always looks like he's ready to slobber down his chin.....

September 2, 2010 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  87. SISU

WHO CARES!

September 2, 2010 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  88. ABK

OMG who cares? Anyone who has the ego to tweet every time he takes a dump has the ego to cheat.

September 2, 2010 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

Who cares? Anyone who clicks on this story, then takes the time to post anything about it... YOU care!

September 2, 2010 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • JMC

LMAO, I totally agree ABK. Plus, if it's not true this time, it probably will be eventually...to big of an age difference. One day he will want a child and her ability to give him that is passing fast. Just being realistic!

September 7, 2010 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Samantha

i am 29, husband is 52 and i'm the luckiest woman on earth.

September 2, 2010 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Samantha

but.....if you are going to base your relationship on LOOKS, it will never last.

September 2, 2010 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  91. DaVuvuZela

sometimes when you get aged steak every night, you get a liking for fresh veal

September 2, 2010 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Geri

I guess he hasn't had enought press coverage lately.....

September 2, 2010 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Faith

What I would like to know, is why when the man is a lot older, nobody makes insensitive, cruel remarks about him being stupid to believe the wife is not gonna cheat because he's "so old"! For example, Michael Douglas and Katherine Zeta Jones, Clint Eastwood and his young wife, Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart, the list goes on and on. All anyone thinks about that is "he's such a stud for landing a hot young babe!" I don't know about the rest of you ladies, but I'm sick of the double standard!

September 2, 2010 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • SCY358

Right on! Demi Moore's ex, Bruce Willis, is married to a younger woman and you don't hear anywhere near the same b.s. that you hear about Demi and Ashton. Its hypocrisy at its finest.

September 2, 2010 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • penguinbaby

I completely agree!

September 2, 2010 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  94. bailoutsos

So, Ashton don't like getting punk'd? What a crybaby.

September 2, 2010 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  95. patriot1942

Demi backed him up........oh, isn't that "tweet".......!

September 2, 2010 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Me

I hope this isn't true... There is never a reason to cheat on anybody. If you don't want to be with someone, no one is forcing you too, either break up or divorce.

September 2, 2010 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • santaYque

have you divorced your self yet?

September 2, 2010 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • santaYque

if he really wants to see his ratings up, he could divorce DM and then get back together with her by Christmas

September 2, 2010 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • ABMG

@ Me I totally agree with you. I've told everyone including my boyfriend if there's someone else you want to be with please don't let me stop you! If you ever had any sort of feelings for the person you're about to cheat on, just don't do it. There's never a reason to hurt someone that way.

September 2, 2010 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  97. myview2

This sounds like a publicity stunt- see if he sues or not!!???

September 2, 2010 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Angela

Where there is smoke there is fire. But I am sure Demi is passed the stage of not knowing that guys will be weak and that does not have to cost them their marriage.
    If true, I say an eye for an eye. Go Demi!!!

September 2, 2010 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Al Gore's therapist

Looks like he got Punk'd. Don't worry, Granny Moore will forgive you once her alzheimer's kicks in.

September 2, 2010 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  100. sheppard

This sort of thing goes with being a star (although I've never quite figured out why he is in the news for anything other than being married to DM).... so grow up – no pun intended – deal with it or get in to another line of 'work'. On the other hand, you can sue or shut up.

September 2, 2010 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jed

He was the star of an extremely popular TV show that ended only a couple of years ago.

September 2, 2010 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  101. RUSH

I bet it was Pam Macy!!

September 2, 2010 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  102. taylynn

They want to be Forever in Love!!!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkGjjVeN-pc&w=640&h=390]

September 2, 2010 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Jane

I think they both are morons and they deserve each. Besides, demi may look good for her age but she still old and young is young no matter how you look at it.

September 2, 2010 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • jj abrahms

U r A HOREable jealous biach

September 2, 2010 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • sheppard

Although I agree with most of your remarks – 47 is 'old'? What are you 12?

September 2, 2010 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • dfsdf

hes is younger but that doesnt mean he doesnt want to be with her. hes a grown man he can decide whoever he wants to be. jealous beeatch

September 2, 2010 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lee

I'm 42 and I don't consider myself old. I'm not dead yet and I certainly don't have one foot in the grave either. Young can also mean naive.

September 2, 2010 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Realistic human

Sorry, but Demi definitely is old. Even when a 42 year old is in good shape, her body does not look or feel like a 20 year old's. Doesn't mean she can't be beautiful or desirable. Similarly, a 42 year old man can be in good shape and be very distinguished looking. But he will not look or feel like a young man either.

I'm glad all you 40+ women on here are so proud about how "young" you look. But you're not young. You may be very, very attractive. You may be more desirable than many 20-somethings. But you're not a 20-something and you don't look like one. Be happy you look like an attractive 40-something.

September 2, 2010 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Spuds

So Jane – tell me do you have some magic potion that will keep you from getting older? Please share it with us. You should look so good at her age or maybe you are her age and you are just a teeny weeny bit jealous!!!

September 2, 2010 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • just an observer

Jane, Jane, Jane... What happened, you sound so bitter? Did Tarzan leave for an older but hotter and rich lady, and I mean LADY? Come on guys, take your pick – an older and mature but hot and rich Lady or a young but very plain Jane.

September 2, 2010 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kathy R.

If Demi is old at 47, she is still younger than some of these men at 47!! Besides, what do these young gals see in old men??

September 2, 2010 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bunny

Demi looks very good for her age. Numbers have never meant much to me; I've had relationships with men ranging from 10 years my junior to 20 years my senior. The one who makes me happiest and excites me the most is the one I married, and he's 19 years older than I. We're expecting our first grandchild now and we're happier now than when we first fell in love – the only problem is that we're facing the very real probability that I'll be widowed earlier than I would've been if we were the same age, but I could drop dead tomorrow, so we're both thankful for every day we have together.

Anyone who thinks a hard, young body matters more than the thrill that experience brings has never met someone with the right experience. If Ashton's life with his wife is anything like mine with my husband, the story's fake.

September 2, 2010 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sherri

Mid 40's is "old???" Are you about 15 years old, or what? Because that's the type of thing my 15 year old daughter would say. LOL.....

September 2, 2010 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Dyson

he is better than that. plus why would he want any other girl when he has demi?

September 2, 2010 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • tiwi

because she's like 100 maybe??

September 2, 2010 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • bailoutsos

So, Ashton don't like getting punk'd?

September 2, 2010 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • truebob

She probably couldn't care less, whether it's true or not. She seems much to secure to worry about a little making out.

September 2, 2010 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Harvey

I agree with tiwi. She wants to date a baby half her age, she deserves what she gets.

September 2, 2010 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • cathy

the best defense is a good offense.....probably just bored with the old gal.

September 2, 2010 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • rob lowe

it doesnt matter how old she is she has the body of a teenager. Lucky devil

September 2, 2010 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • A Playa'

Why did Tiger cheat when he had Elin? Why did Jesse James cheat when he had Sandra? Guys find a girl who will give them what their wife or girlfriend won't. It's that simple.

September 2, 2010 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shane

These attention w*hores make me sick. If there's smoke there's fire. He probably did cheat. And as for her, enough with trying to be something you're not–20 years old. Oooohhh! Demi in a bikini! So what?!! She keeps showing off her body because she's insecure and needs positive feedback. A 47-year-old woman in a bikini, no matter how good she looks, is still a 47-year-old woman and the guys know what I mean by that.

September 2, 2010 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • mark nyc

it's a PR stunt, people. his DVD of that horrible movie Killers comes out next week. NOT a coincidence.

September 2, 2010 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thunder Kitty

@ Tiwi
      So that would make him like 85...

September 2, 2010 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • markiejoe

Why would AK want another woman when he has Demi?

Same reason Tiger Woods did when he had Elin. Ask him.

And the thousands of other men like him who did, and continue to do, the same every day.

September 2, 2010 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Patty

Because he is getting tired of sleeping with his mommy and is looking more for someone his own age. Demi can be quite the bxxtch. I never understood why he hooked up with her in the first place. They ar eboth left wing dummies so perhaps it is a match made in heaven when things go Demi's way.

September 2, 2010 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • BuzzMann

A Playa',I couldn't have said it better myself.

September 2, 2010 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • acs555d

I will be curious to see if he actually files suit against Star. If they have some kind of proof, it could prove damaging to him. It sounds to me like he's just blowing smoke right now.

September 2, 2010 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jones

I must agree with A'Playa...

September 2, 2010 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • playa2

doesn't swallow, backdoor... probably a hundred other things. AK, is guy, that's what guys do (like). :)

September 2, 2010 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • DJmorty

Who is Ashton Kutcher?..

September 2, 2010 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • iris

15 yrs younger???

September 2, 2010 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • sheppard

@A Playa' – you don't have a clue – a serial cheater (or a serial liar) doesn't care who is at home or what they are getting at home. Don't try to blame the woman, other than the fact she married an immature dog.

September 2, 2010 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joy

If tiwi thinks Demi is old then tiwi must be a mere child. Only children would say someone Demi's age is 100.

September 2, 2010 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • midnitejax

Maybe it's because he CAN?

September 2, 2010 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • scorpian

There is a smoke, there is a fire.... She is too old for him.... Demi... just wait for another 10 years, when she is 50, something... Oh, God!

September 2, 2010 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alex Little

CNN once was a respected news agency – now your big story is about some so called celebrity whose only accomplishment seems to be marrying some washed up ex-actress 30 years older than him. And her only accomplishment is was marrying Bruce Willis and doing a nude photo shoot when she was 9 months pregnant.

HOW ABOUT GETTING BACK TO REPORTING THE NEWS and leave this garbage to TMZ.

September 2, 2010 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe

Who are the LOSERS who follow brainless stars on TWITTER?? GET A LIFE!!! If you do you are as big a loser as I have ever seen! Stop living through these brainless idiots in Hollywood!

September 2, 2010 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Aceman

its Ashton Kutcher, the dude swapped spit with Sean Michael Scott in Dude Wheres My Car, lol....what do you expect?

September 2, 2010 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Yes I. Would

Because when you can.....YOU WILL!!! Simple as that.

September 2, 2010 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tiwi the Tween

Tiwi: And you are like 12?

September 2, 2010 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • I am awesome

Demi is hot. All you losers who think she deserves to be cheated on are idiots. Look at your fat, suburban, wine drinking wives – now look at Demi. Hot.

September 2, 2010 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sherri

Oh, please. Lots of men/women have wonderful spouses with fulfilling relationships, but that doesn't stop them from cheating. Sure, common sense says that it SHOULD, but it really doesn't make a difference.

September 2, 2010 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Eve

Best looking 100 year old I've ever seen.

September 3, 2010 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
  105. Bubba

Booty, too much information. WAY too much.

September 2, 2010 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |