Jersey 'Housewives' reunion gets monster ratings
September 1st, 2010

Jersey 'Housewives' reunion gets monster ratings

Those Jersey “Real Housewives” are quickly becoming infamous for something other than their catfights, and that would be their ratings.

They set a record earlier this year when a few members of the cast got into a weave-snatching scuffle, and they did it again with the first part of the reunion special, which aired on Monday.

That “Housewives” episode eclipsed all others in the multi-city “Real Housewives” franchise, pulling in 3.9 million viewers, which also made it the No. 1 cable telecast of the day for adults 18-49.

With ratings like those, it’s no wonder that rumors are floating that some cast members are trying to up their pay.

The second part of the reunion will air Monday, September 6 at 9 p.m. - think they'll be able to set another record?

Filed under: television

1. Cheryl58

Personally, although I do not really care for Danielle, she really HAS been attacked - both verbally and physically. The others keep denying it and saying she's just playing the victim, but if you watch the show–they ALWAYS attack her first. Theresa is completely out of control and needs to have consequences for her AND her husbands actions. I could not believe the producers didn't interfere sooner when she jumped off the couch in the reunion show and was practically frothing at the mouth. She's in total denial and lying when she says their house is not in foreclosure. Yeah, and WHO would go have several shots (to steady their nerves) after totalling their car? Really? Not! Carolyn is a snake. A bit more controlled than the others, but still a snake. She is the one who got nasty during the meeting SHE called. Danielle was right not to believe she wanted to "make up" or whatever that meeting was supposed to be about. Jacqueline is weak and way too permissive with her daughter Ashley, who acts like a gangster. Danielle was totally correct to charge Ashley with assault. It may help Ashley in the end if she actually gets held accountable for her actions.

September 2, 2010 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Natalie

I love the new jersey housewives except that garbage. i miss dina its not the same without her :( carolyn is the best so much class i dont think i could have the same restraint. danielle needs to just needs to take responsibity oh wait immiture children dont know how. cant wait for part two. :)

September 2, 2010 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  3. dana

Teresa is so trashy and ghetto,her style is horrific. What classy woman her age acts like she did!!?? She's beyond ugly!!

September 2, 2010 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Phoenix

I TOTALLY agree about Teresa...she is classless and NUTS!!! While Danielle has her issues, I must say that out of all the N.J. Housewives, Teresa is absolutely, beyond doubt, the most worthless women. As far as her children are concerned...they are extremely annoying and spoiled.

September 2, 2010 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Andrea C

LOVE THIS TRAINWRECK!

September 2, 2010 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  5. Flavio Bernini

god I want that Theresa out of my neighborhood. They dont have any true wealth, they deserve to live and work in that pizza joint in Brooklyn. They live well beyond their means. theyre so pedestrian and deserve to pan handle for their next meal. Get out of town and stop bringing down my property values with that gawdy god awful house.

September 2, 2010 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  6. 2fun2watch

I usually don't watch reality shows, can't stand them. But this omg, I am hooked! Can not wait until Monday night. I have to agree with Caroline about Danielle kids. Look over this season, how many times did they smile? Not often, I feel bad for those kids. The whole Dina/Danille OMG. After that does anybody think Danielle is a good mother? The way it came across, every one is about to get her. Bodyguards w/ guns? Hello, that's sane? Her buddy Danny, Apunk is a punk is a punk, the manzo's r punks. NO the only punk is Danny. Who want's that around ther kids? Danielle's a paranoid delusions mess! Everyone of the ladies were out to get Danielle, please. When Danielle wasn'tinvited to Caroline's party for the police officers Danielle was going over there. Did Caroline have to invite Danielle? Danielle was going over there to tell Caroline to "grow-up" Excuse me , Danielle was in the car driving her range rover over to Caroline's right? Danielle, last but not least. Did anybody notice her eyebrows? This epsiode ther are up the next one they r down. She looks like one of the angry smiley face's. Just paint her face yellow and B-I-N-G-O!!!!!!!. What a freakin mess?

September 2, 2010 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  7. Milly

Kepp in mind ppl that there was a public auction I believe on Aug 22 on theresa's personal things in her home to pay for debt that is owed. They briefly dicussed it but no word on what was made off of that. She also said that she didn't know about the auction????? How is that when it was plastered all over the internet.....It did happen, she just didn't want to talk about it.

September 2, 2010 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
  8. McKiss

Must chuckle at Tiffany, who thinks these ladies have 'class'. She hasn't been around much. They would have to step up twice to reach low class.

September 2, 2010 at 8:24 am | Report abuse |
  9. Givemabreak

And we care about this why again??? Ohhh yeah I forgot, we don't use our brains anymore.

September 2, 2010 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
  10. carl kc

Big deal.

September 2, 2010 at 8:09 am | Report abuse |
  11. lala

you can say what you want, but Danielle had the most class than all. She wasnt screaming and hollering and getting all in people face. She sat calmly and quietly. Teresa is all mouth. Jacqueline get some nuts. Caroline you are so phony. I like Danielle. When she leaves the ratings will go down and betcha the remaining will constantly talk about Danielle.

September 2, 2010 at 4:23 am | Report abuse |
  12. misspiggy75757

I loved the reunion can't wait for next week!!! I've seen drag queens prettier than danielle!!! Lol

September 2, 2010 at 3:33 am | Report abuse |
  13. Deeek

Your all sheep being led to the slaughter..Good luck you flippin rubes the joke is on you!

September 2, 2010 at 3:20 am | Report abuse |
  14. kelly

I loved the reunion, can't wait for the 2nd part!

September 2, 2010 at 2:20 am | Report abuse |
  15. holly

Danielle vs the entire cast.Dina is weak and terrified to have 1 on 1 conversation with Danielle. Danielle ran Dina off the show.Caroline the old red head clown speaking on Danielles kids but goes crazy when Danielle mentions her BABY sister.Theresa only goes crazy to cover up her lack on intelligents. I use to like Jacqueline, but she's such a follower and her daughter Ashley is a wanna be bad girl. Cowardly and childish to sneak and pull Danielles hair. Danielles kids,beautiful and very mature and smart for their age. Danielle vs the whole family. Without Danielle, there is no show. Either love her or hate her but u better RESPECT her.Loveya Danielle!!!

September 2, 2010 at 1:26 am | Report abuse |
  16. James C.

First of all, Danielle is the victim the majority of the time. Caroline is the puppet master of Teresa and Jacqueline. And Jacqueline and her dumb daughter Ashley are nothing but trouble makers. Danielle's children can all read and understand – Caroline, also her children should be models not like others Teresa and finally her children aren't disrespectful and rude like others Jacqueline. For all those women to be better than Danielle they sure know how to make themselves look trashy- just by opening their mouths. And Caroline miss matriarch patron saint of the family your the most ruthless one.

September 2, 2010 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
  17. barb

Danielle you will be missed!!!! I think danielle kids r cute!!! Caroline I don't like you!!! I really believe you have mob connections!!!! Teresa you got a jon? Where?? At joes pizza shop??? I think your kids r spoiled rotten!!! I bet gia is making all your payments on your house!!!! Jacquline grow up!!!! Please!!!! I've always wonder what your husband chris does for a living!!! Does he pay for your eating?? Everytime they had you on this season you were always stuffing food into your mouth!!!! Maybe next season you and carolune can show a major weight loss!!!!!

September 2, 2010 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
  18. solo35

jacqueline needs to grow some balls, stop inviting evil into ur home (Kim G). Put ur foot down with Ashley and stop paying her bills, then lets see how grown she is. Is she even in school?

September 2, 2010 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  19. solo35

Caroline is my fave, however, she needs to allow the other ladies to lie in their own mess. Just as Dina learned, they too shall.

September 2, 2010 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  20. solo35

Everyone has a past and deserves to make a mends, by showing integrity and grace now in her life, she may began to grow meaningful friendships.

September 2, 2010 at 12:34 am | Report abuse |
  21. solo35

Bravo for Dina, she realized that her family was more important than the show..Danielle is simply a liar and a self made victim, she needs to call off the posse & focuase on her kids.

September 2, 2010 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
  22. Jannise

I can say Danielle may be a bit crazy but it is not neccisary for all these women to constantly pick with her. I watch the show and I have never seen her try to break up their family like Theresa was yelling about. I just think they get a kick out of picking with her and talking about her children is uneccisary. None of these women are perfect and it wrong for them to point out ones flaws when they all have them. I guess it makes them feel better to make fun of one so they don't have to look at themselves.

September 2, 2010 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  23. sarah

I would just say, take the show for what it is... Entertainment

September 1, 2010 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  24. jay TX

Its so funny these ppl trashing the show and its cast yet they took the time to make a comment and probably read everyone elses. Thank you idiots let us all know what you think about the second part I know your going to watch it!

September 1, 2010 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  25. manny

This is what people spend time on? Wow. No wonder the world hates the west and I why everyone is fat, stupid and lazy. Disgusting. Did I mention stupid and fat.

September 1, 2010 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Real Housewife

This show is a waste of money! Stupid ass show.

September 1, 2010 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
  27. joan allen

kk19020 u never said it better

September 1, 2010 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
  28. joan allen

they should have more class thearisa or whatever her name is u should be ashame how u grow ur kids coroline u have no dignity dont talk about people kid as for ashley ur mom should be

September 1, 2010 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  29. kk19020

This reunion show only proved what I already knew after season 1's reunion. THESE PEOPLE ARE IN SOME SERIOUS DENIAL... I don't like or dislike Danielle, and could care less who or what she does in her spare time. She seems to have the most well rounded children so she must be doing something right. Jacqueline has NO opinion of her own, and seems to only have something to say after everyone is already on the Danielle bashing band wagon. Her daughter Ashley is a train wreck who needs some serious discipline. Theresa and her husband are pure white trash, and the only reason they are not living in a trailer is because of OUR tax dollars... Your house IS in foreclosure and your husband most certainly WAS driving under the influence. Last but not least Caroline.... You are the biggest hypocrite nut case of them all... You are nothing short of a bully who preys on the misfortunes of others. You and the other cast mates don't seem to talk about anything but Danielle. From family dinners to your Italy trip and everywhere in between you or one of your crazy relatives mentioned her name. You are all crazy if you think that any ONE of you is any better then Danielle. Start practicing what you preach, and believe me your show will soon be canceled because nobody will continue to watch once Danielle leaves.....What could anyone find interesting about this remaining clown posse ??

September 1, 2010 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  30. taylor

I LOVE that show!

September 1, 2010 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
  31. dj60429

I am a little confused here. How could any of you think any of these women had class? Caroline should have minded her own business because Teresa and Jacquelyn are adults and if you can dish it then you should be able to take it. Ashley needs to respect herself and mother, but her behavior didn't start yesterday. Even if she only pulled Danielle's weave she assaulted some one and needs to take accountability. Teresa's kids are very spoiled to the point of ridiculous.

September 1, 2010 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
  32. jorge

Bring dina back she is the only and right person to put danielle on her place cuz that's where the conflic started....caroline I think you are great and perfect without getting involve in the other girls cat fight by the way I love your class and how you take care of your family....Theresa I love you...specially when you fight....jackeline your daughter needs a life lesson I don't like how she disrespect you girl....:( bad daughter.....and Gina please comeback next season...I would say that that would be yous season to prove who you really are....I mean revenge time baby...Danielle really you...ahh no coments god blessed you...

September 1, 2010 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Fletch

She's loonier than Danielle... And What's up with Theresa's mustache?

September 1, 2010 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Debra Savittieri

I agree with every thing said by DJ in the above post! You see what I see!

September 1, 2010 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Bailey Londagin

The best trash tv around...but why do some think they deserve higher pay?

September 1, 2010 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  36. cupcake

Just wanted to say what the hell was Danielle wearing? And that theresa is as ugly inside as she is outside. Why didn't they bring up Theresa s husband forging his partners name on a mortgage as reported in the local papers. She keeps popping out those kids and everyone is cute until they grow up to be like there mom NASTY and MEAN hearted. Jackie is as stupid as her daughter......the only cool thing about that show was danny pro.....

September 1, 2010 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  37. George

A new low for humanity.

September 1, 2010 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Laura

Theresa is a crazy loon! She needs medication like Mel Gibson! Her husband's an idiot too. Danielle is crazy, but even she's not Theresa crazy. Jacquiline is a terrible mother as evidenced by Ashley. Caroline is fake and Kim G is jealous and strange. All in all a bunch of crazy narcassitic fools. Oh, wait, I liked Dina...a bit too new agey for me, but I liked her.

September 1, 2010 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Keefer Slacker

I, too think they pick on Danielle. Yes, who would not be crazy if you had all of these people constantly insulting you and doing things that makes a person paranoid. Danielle's children are the only normal ones on the show. Teresa's kids are spoiled disrespectful brats, Jacqueline's daughter should have never put her hands on an adult. Nor, should Jacqueline have the type of discussions with her daughter. Lastly, Caroline has a great family but she needs to keep her mouth shut and not engage.

The only good decision made this season was when Dina left the show. To me, she was the only one with class and put an end to this nonsense. GO DINA!!!!!!!!

September 1, 2010 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Lana

How much integrity Caroline really has? Yeling that someone is sick and needs medication? Let assume Danielle is sick and does need medication...is it a reason to abuse her? And calling someone garbage really puts the person using this word into ragbage. I do not see Caroline as woman with integrity. She is wishes in her attackes and does not shy from abusive words. That tells me she has self-esteme issues. There will be no show without Danielle. Manzo clan digged out the past of Danielle to bring ratings up...they care less about Danielle defamation. There is no excuse to behave like that no matter how imperfect is the person they digged the past for. Shame on Manzo's for abusing Danielle so badly.
    There is no excuse for being so primitive and have a nened to destroy not only Danielle but her kids as sell. Ahsly is only defamed by her own mather/so-called-father on the screen. I have not heard one good word about Ashley from her family. And yet Jacqueline is saying constantly that she is a good mom.. it is joke. In that respect Jacqueline has to learn from Caroline how to speak of chodlren to the millions watching. Jacqueline can do her 'complaining parenting' in private.
    She critisized her daughter so much...everyone think badly of Ashley by now. And Jacqueline does not care less.
    Jacqueline does not pay Ashley's bills and kiks her out of the house just bacause Ashley dares to speck to her on the 'equal' level. There will be no show withough Danielle...Period. Manzos are unfit for intertanment..Thye only fit for abusive attackes and defamation of people publicaly. They are full of themselves. Their attacks are repulsive and discusting.
    They started the whole Danielle-hate plot. And yet they expect her to be 'nice' to them. They speack of danielle hurting the...excuse me! Who started the whole mafia-attack first? Manzos did...against Danielle. Not everyone watching the show are stupid as they think we are. Down with this show all-together.

September 1, 2010 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  41. lana

How much integrity Caroline real has? Yeling that someone is sick and meeds medication? Let assume Danielle is sick and does need medication...is it a reason to abuse her? And calling someone garbage really puts the person using this word into ragbage. I do not see Caroline as woman with integrity. She is wishes in her attackes and does not shy from abusive words. That tells me she has self-esteme issues. There will be no show without Danielle.v Manzo cla digged out the past of Danielle to bring ratings up...they cares less about Danielle defamation. There is excuse to behave like that no matter how imperfect is the person they digged past for. Shem on manzo for abusing Danielle so badly.
    There is no excuse for being so primitive and have a nned to destroy not only Danielle but her kids as sell. Ahsly is only defamed by her own mather/so-called-father on the screen. I have not hear on godo word about her from her family. And yet Jacqueline is saying constantly that she is a good mom.. it is joke. In that reslect Jacqueline has to learn from Caroline how to speak of chodlren to the millions watching. Jacqueline can do her 'complaining parenting' in private.
    She critisized her daughter so much...everyone shink badly of Ashley by now. And Jacqueline does not care less.
    Jacqueline does not pay Ashley bills and kiks her out house just bacause Ashley dares to speck to her on the 'equal' level. There will be no show withough Danielle...Period. Manzos are unfit for intertanment..Thye only fit for abusive attackes and defamation of people publicaly

September 1, 2010 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  42. kim

I think the show is entertaining. Yes, Danielle makes the show what it is. I do feel sorry for her kids because they must be teased at school for her actions. You would hope she would look back at these shows and realize she should change for her kids. No, the other ladies are not perfect but they do show more class then Danielle!

September 1, 2010 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  43. sizzly

Bravo probably.

September 1, 2010 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  44. julielynn

I and my husband r trying to raise our four children, one in college,two seniors, one in eighth grade and three foster children a senior and two juniors. All of the children r in sports. It takes a lot to keep things going with one senior that is an amazing wrestler who has no offers yet. I feel so bad that will all the advantages that these women have they have nothing better to do than fuse and carry on. Ashley is spoiled and needs a firmer hand. She is wrong the way she acts and carries herself as someone who runs over her own mother. Teresa 's kids need to learn to be grateful and not spoiled because less fortunate people are out there. Carolynn at least tells her children to stand tall and try. Danelle is a stage mom that is needing to not live through children and acting like a mafia boss. I am proud that I have to work hard and my children earn their accomplishments and have better morals. Makes me glad I'm not rich...

September 1, 2010 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Jillian84

Why does everyone dislike Danielle so much?? I mean yes we know she isn't the best parent in the world, and she doesn't always make the best decisions...but look at the other women on the show! Teresa is a raging lunatic, Caroline swears she is the " big bad wolf", and Jacqueline is a follower... LAME LAME LAME. Each and everyone of the " characters" on Jersey Housewives are pathetic. Teresa is the worst of them all in my mind....she goes around looking for trouble...and not to mention her HORRIBLE parenting skills....ugh the disgust.

September 1, 2010 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  46. jennyjen

So, my boyfriend and I ended up watching the reunion show and spent most of the time cringing and laughing at these twisted women. Unfortunately, we didn't have pizza with ranch dressing and beer. We ate Subway sandwiches and sipped diet coke. Really, this is my least favorite cast of all the shows, but I still have to watch this trainwreck of a cast. That Teresa is one crazy gangsta. The best part about the NYC show is that they all pick on each other and all of them have positive qualities individually even if they're crazy. Hello, the Bethany and Jill story was so sad. The women of NJ are straight-up evil. Everyone gangs up on Danielle to the point of where it's not entertaining. I'm sorry but Caroline may "tell it like it is," but she is a cruel human being who should not have bad-mouthed Danielle's two kids, saying "they have no light in their eyes." That was uncalled for! It's ugly and disgusting to see them act like dangerous teenage girls who are obsessed with gossip. I'm 33 and so grateful I don't have a mother like any of the NJ women. All of them should be saddened by their behavior.

September 1, 2010 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
  47. DJ

I really don't understand anyone whos states that any of these women have class. Theresa is an animal, constantly throwing screaming tantrums...wonder where her monkey looking daughters get that from? hmmmm Jacqueline is a phony who just agrees with what everyone else says. She cant even come up with her own insults. If tomorrow Caroline said she forgave Danielle and was her friend, Jacqueline would suddenly want to be her friend too. Caroline is a baffoon who wants to have it both ways. You cant say I personally have done nothing to you, that was them. But then when Danielle does something to them, Caroline says you did it to me. They are me. If thats the case, then the things they do to Danielle are done by you. I have yet to see an example of class on this show. You can put designer gowns and lipstick on pigs, but they are still just the cast of RHONJ

September 1, 2010 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ann

I totally agree! The women are pathetic! Teresa starts fight after fight but then they always say "I have never seen her like this" well we have!! Pay attention Caroline! And Jacqueline is just a follower plain and simple. Her daughter Ashley is a troublemaker and does not care, she even said "I can do whatever I want to her". Okay crazy Ashley! And they all looked dumbfounded when Teresa explained that Joe had a few shots (on the show Joe said it was 4 or 5 shots) AFTER totalling his truck and waiting for the police. Um and that is normal? No it is not!! And Caroline talking about Danielle's kids, thought kids were off limits? Those girls are adorable, they just look shy but when they talk to Danielle they speak their mind, they are sweet. Caroline's kids just throw ham! But do love the show, for whatever reason!!

September 1, 2010 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • my2cents

Kinda nasty and juvenile to call children monkeys. Hope you don't have any!

September 1, 2010 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sondra

Way to go! What Theresa did and said on the first half of the reunion was NOT CLASS & STYLE. She is a ticking timebomb and that idiot husband (who jut can't say "no") backs her up. Boy, he must be really PROUD of his classy and stylist wife!

September 2, 2010 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Russ Strong

Thank you DJ. Someone also that is not afraid to tell the truth.

September 2, 2010 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  48. Odalice Feliz

They are stunning housewives, that's why the show did so good, they do deserve to get more money...

September 1, 2010 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  49. shan

I do believe that Danielle is playing a victim.. However, 3 against one is a bit much. She is a black sheep, but without the Danielle drama the show wouldn't be all that, just a bunch a rich women going shoppin, re; Theresa, and her kids OMG.. Spoiled and those friggin headbands and flowers aarghhh! Too much. Yay! Caroline!! Luv her!

September 1, 2010 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Tereas Rocks!

I enjoyed every second of the Reunion show. I never knew this season's reunion would top the NYC crew, but Danielle's crazy lying weave wearing injected lips foolishness tops Kelli anyday! I love every single ounce of Teresa. People need to stop giving her a hard time about her filing bankruptcy! The economy was bad for all business owners and they were not the only Americans who chose that route...they just happened to do it on television!

Danielle ( or whatever her name is) can't tell the truth to save her life. One minute she says her children aren't affected by and don't watch the show then the next second she says they were hurt by Caroline's 'light in the eyes' comment. I think Danielle subject's her children to more pain and confusion than necessary. If Danielle was just real...and stopped all the lies maybe people would respect her more. Poor Andy..he was really trying to be fair..but just like with Kelli in NYC, Danielle is a lost cause. She has told soo many lies SHE doesn't even know the truth anymore!!
    And what the heck is Danielle wearing???

September 1, 2010 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  51. jay

Who cares they r all dumb..get real jobs n stop with the bs all these women...

September 1, 2010 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  52. mocha mama

Danielle is the only one who throws around all hese threats with gun toting bodyguards and tries to make herself out to be the victim. Sad thing is that she really believes the scenrios she creates in her crazy head.

September 1, 2010 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Hotgirl

Okay – Get this – Caroline called Danielle garbage – I say, She's a freagin' LANDFILL! Stinky, Stinky, Stinky... The other women have so much style and class – Teresa – why didn't you just go 'street' on that chick – You were holding back – I woulda ripped out the other side out of her head – Danielle was straight, now she's gay – She made the tape, but she didn't distribute it – REALLY hoe? Girl, your lies are fried – just like your plastic surgery job on yo' face... Don't stand toooo close to the fireplace – However, continue dimming the light out of your girls' eyes – so sad for them – Soooooooo sad – total darkens from your ugly eclipse chick. Find Jesus, for real – before it's toooo late – # real talk.

September 1, 2010 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  54. tiffany

i love RHONJ...Most of these women, pronounced "women", are pure class, and you know what you are getting from them..Teresa is in your face and lets you know whats up, Caroline is the epitome of dignified and Jaqueline shows great restraint....Danielle is more fake than her boobies...

September 1, 2010 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  55. RHONJ FAN!!

OMG...was that a great Reunion1 or what? I laughed till I cried when Teresa nailed Danielle. Teresa is one "don't "F* with me woman! Loved it. Caroline on the other hand is pure class both inside and out. Can't wait till Reunion2 and next season.

September 1, 2010 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • jdharmon03

Caroline is not classy. If she simply focused on her own family and their story it would be awesome. They have a wonderful story to share – her husband and her kids. But she is vindictive and mean-spirited and totally out of line to comment on Danielle's kids. They love their mother and have a good relationship with her.

September 1, 2010 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • my2cents

I agree Caroline does have a lot of class. She was the smart one in that she stayed clear of Danielle. I commend her for meeting with Danielle and trying to get things over and done with. SHE wasn't the one that got upset first, it was Danielle. When Danielle realized that this meeting was not all about her and perhaps hoping that Caroline would welcome her into her home, the entire expression on her face changed. If I remember correctly, Caroline had said that Danielle's kids, although beautiful, had blank stares, and I would have to agree. Danielle is delusional and in need of therapy.

September 1, 2010 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Idgara26

Caroline is NOT classy.

September 2, 2010 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  56. Sandra

I think everyone tuned in because they wanted to see Theresa whip that Azz, I know that's why I tuned in. I would like to hear more about the Dina / Danielle issue that everyone is dancing around. Everything is all fun and games until you involve the kids, then all bets are off.

September 1, 2010 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • barbara in pa

The whole Dina / Danielle thing was Danielle trying to get Dina's daughter taken away from her. She was trying to feed Dina's ex (her daughter's dad), some BS about having the daughter on tv....something like that. So Dina decided enough was enough, and it wasn't worth involving her daughter in any way, shape or form.

Danielle is a snake.

September 1, 2010 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • KK

Danielle has to be one of the dumbest people on TV. She's such a conspiracy theorist only when it concerns herself – which is her number one concern always. She doesn't ever seem to put her girls first, it's always about her and what's "being done to her". So ridiculous. I'm happy she won't be back. Maybe now she can try and ACT like a good mother instead of just the self absorbed capitol "B" that she is... Maybe.

September 2, 2010 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  57. NYLA Princess

When rich people claim they have no money, they mean like instead of being able to buy like an $800 sweater they can only buy like a $150 one. Most often that is their meaning of broke. But they have properties, cars, household wares and furnitures, bank accounts outside the US and jewelry. They always have money. How else would they bounce back so quickly and also be able to afford those attorneys and accountants as shady as they all are.

September 1, 2010 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mimi

NYLA Princess, Eloquently Stated. You are 100% right. Normal folks take years and struggle to get back on their feet. This particular brand of crazy does however, make good T.V.

September 1, 2010 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Sara

Who. Cares. (and. Why.)

September 1, 2010 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • karen

You're here.

September 1, 2010 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Beautee2624

Well Sara.. I think you do. You obviously took the time to open the story and read it. I love it when people comment things like "who cares, why are they famous" well..thanx to you, as well as the rest of us..they are =)

September 1, 2010 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • James

People watch this almost like the Romans who started small with fights and then on to Christians and lions. Where are we headed as a society if this is entertainment?

September 2, 2010 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  59. Nicole

I think the Jersey women are the most honest of all the housewives.I think they can smell a um.. skunk.. Danielle. I am not sure I could trust someone that played my family against me. Although we have no idea what really went on behind doors. I have friends like Danielle that try to always make themselves out to be saints.I most certainly do not associate with them now. Lessons learned.

September 1, 2010 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Robin

As much as I dislike Danielle, without her this wouldn't be much of a show. If Joe and Teresa are in bankruptcy, how did they afford the trip to Italy?

September 1, 2010 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Larry

It is very easy to afford a trip to Italy when Bravo is paying! ALL of the trips that they take on all of the "Housewives" shows are paid for by the Producers and Bravo. This stuff is all part of what is scripted on the shows.

September 1, 2010 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |