John Mayer slams HuffPo for Aniston story
August 27th, 2010

John Mayer slams HuffPo for Aniston story

Hell hath no fury like a man who is no longer dating Jennifer Aniston. Just ask the Huffington Post. It appears that a recent story on their site has struck a bad chord with the singer.

On Thursday, HuffPo wondered if the soulful singer and his ex Jennifer Aniston were back on, quoting a London newspaper’s account of statements he reportedly made at his Hollywood Bowl show on Sunday.

“You can still start over again from home base,” Mayer reportedly said. “Next time you get a text from the one you love just text back 'come over' - no matter what happened in the past. If you really love someone, just tell them and be with them.”

But in a posting on his blog last night, Mayer claimed the Huffington Post’s story is bunk, and chided the site for publishing the tale in the first place.

“Huffington Post, this is reporting? How do you pay your writers now, in Silly Bandz? Do you meet your sources in a malt shoppe? This is equal parts fabricated, cobbled together, and misleading,” wrote the 32-year-old crooner, who explained that two of his statements referred to song lyrics and were said at different points at his concert.

“The reason I’m calling you out instead of all the other magazines that make stories up out of thin air is that In Touch and Star Magazine aren’t concurrently writing pieces about Pat Tillman or WikiLeaks,” he noted. “Those other rags know who they are, and even if theyre obnoxious, I’d rather have to live with them because they (and the rest of the world) know where they stand, which doesnt make them one tenth as dangerous as you are. You’re a stripper wearing reading glasses.”

For its part, the Huffington Post later acknowledged that they had inadvertently misquoted Mayer, but added, “He does not deny that he and Aniston are dating.”

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • John Mayer • Music

1. Paul

This was a very entertaining strand! I wish I had something to add. I think my favorite was the HuffPo comments. I love johns music, but he says dumb things. For the record, I have a life. I'm just unwinding from a long day.

September 3, 2010 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  2. islandchick

I find all this very interesting.I never cared much for celebrities or their lives. Other people in the world have real problems that deserve more attention. People need to remember they are just people like me and you. We were the ones who made them important. No idea who John Mayer is, don't even care.

August 29, 2010 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  3. afrophonz

John said she has a feminine hygiene problem, its not her breath, he meant same the problem that almost 30% of women are concerned about when their bf's wants to go down on them. Hope she takes care of it, it might not be a bad hygiene but just an internal sickness, as for that big mouth racist, he shud shut the hell up and sing for his non-existense fans cuz he acts like my unborn child everyday.

August 29, 2010 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  4. BlowZach

I’m not a fan of John Mayer, but since when is it cool to put celebrities down just because they’re CORRECTING the news? Seriously, if a news organization is doling out bad news, I’m appreciative of anybody who takes time to correct and even chide them. Even if it is tabloid drivel.

Everyone else needs to grow up and move on from insulting of celebrities just because of their celebrity or talent level.

August 29, 2010 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  5. mr big

For bad breath she needs to use a mouth wash called smart mouth. it will kill the worst bad breath for at least 12 hours at a time.

August 29, 2010 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  6. specter

Mayer is a dork and his music sucks it all sounds the same.his monotone voice makes me want to stomp on kittens.

August 29, 2010 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  7. aha

Yeah yeah yeah jonny boy u know u likey jennifer D'aniston why u be hatin

August 29, 2010 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  8. tibby

How cares if these two are dating. She makes boring movies and should return to television while he is a racist...So there, FUBOTH!!!

August 29, 2010 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Showwomanh

hygiene problem? YUK! She has no talent and needs to stop trying to make movies. That hair sucks too – how many years do we have to look at that straight ugly style? I'm not sure which one is the bigger d-bag. He's just an idiot... but maybe she is deperate. I don't see much personality on either side so maybe they are a good fit :)

August 29, 2010 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  10. Mike

If you've read this far down you're stuck in a flight delay or have no life.

August 29, 2010 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  11. Harvey Meatstick

feminine hygiene problem refers to a smelly crotch! She must have nasty queefs!

August 29, 2010 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  12. jerryfelldown

People they sell Archie right Next to m&ms

August 29, 2010 at 8:23 am | Report abuse |
  13. EMMIE FOX

I have never heard of the Huffington Post. I rarely listen to John Mayer. I rarely respond to blogs or posts. I sometimes read them if something catches my attention. An artist of any type (actor, musician, painter, etc.) is only an artist when they are working. The rest of the time they are a son or daughter, mother or father, friend but most importantly a human with all the feelings and emotions the rest of us have. They have good days, they have bad days. They have their ups and downs. They laugh. They cry. If they get cut, they bleed. The only difference is they have more people who judge them and most of those people never know the whole story or the person but judge harshly regardless. It is not my job as a human to judge others but to love others regardless of their professional, financial, or life status. So I will pray that God or Allah or the Creator or Fate whichever you may believe in will not judge any of us in the same way we judge others or else we would all suffer greatly. God bless.

August 29, 2010 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
  14. moving on

I feel ashamed that I actually read all 120 comments posted so far... But after the investment of my time I kind of felt obligated to post something.

August 29, 2010 at 2:59 am | Report abuse |
  15. peace man

hahaha i thought it said "huffpRo"!!!

August 29, 2010 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
  16. Eden

John Mayer has talent and intelligence, but his personal life is a train wreck and his agent really needs to have a long chit-chat with him about his lack of brain/mouth filter.

August 29, 2010 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
  17. BKWhopper

Bad breath?! That is just wrong, John. I like her better today!

August 28, 2010 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  18. vkmo

Jennifer Aniston has a higher score than TW .... this gal really gets around!!

August 28, 2010 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  19. earl2

They ran a picture of Levi Johnston in error

August 28, 2010 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
  20. earl2

o Jeez. They ran a picture of Levi Johnston by mistake...

August 28, 2010 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Deezulbub

Have we become so information-starved that we now need CNN to rehash a story about The Huffington Post (mis?)quoting a London newspaper about Mayer's comments made during a show here in the States? C'mon, people!

The fact that John Mayer is ever in the news for any reason, including dating Jennifer Aniston, or not, is the worst travesty of all. CNN suggesting Mayer's fury even matters, let alone is a force to be reckoned with, is right behind in second. Me actually taking the time to comment about it is a very close third.

Go back to sleep, America...nothing to see here.

August 28, 2010 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Nerd

I hate that movie "The Ghoulies".

Oh wait, isn't this the "Opinions on Pointless Matters" section?

August 28, 2010 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  23. MyTushyHasRippleCracks

Me thinks that Ms. Aniston is a VIRGIN! Beautiful Sweet and a little ripe from the breath

August 28, 2010 at 8:34 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Jason

John Mayer please die. You're a no talent singer and a womanizer. This world would be a better place without you.

August 28, 2010 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  25. MissAnna

Maybe they're just sleeping together, not actually dating...there's a difference, you know?

August 28, 2010 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  26. CryingOnTheOutside

I'm still trying to figure out how Aniston became the most talked about member of "Friends" (I hesitate to use the word "popular")..... she acts the same in every movie & TV show, so she's really not that talented an actress or comedienne. And not really that pretty, either, kind of horse-faced. I guess marrying Brad Pitt made her a star. How sad is that?

August 28, 2010 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  27. laughingontheinside

Mayer is a good guitarist... but a truly awful singer. And his writing is mediocre.... come on, does anyone really believe that his insipid "Daughters" was THE BEST-WRITTEN SONG of whatever year he ridiculously won the Songwriter's Grammy for it??????!!!!!!!!!

August 28, 2010 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  28. mike

Mayer is right. Huffpo is bunk!

August 28, 2010 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Dajack kwon

I saw John Mayer sniff if his fingers after defecating in a hotel bathroom!!!

August 28, 2010 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  30. mike d

huffpo i don't like it

August 28, 2010 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  31. rock

My only excuse for reading all this nonsense is a flight delay, the Huffpo can hardly be described as neccesarry reading for intelligent minds.

August 28, 2010 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Queen Barbara

This nation is definitely ready to be free from the stinky breath.I love you all.

August 28, 2010 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  33. tcaros

He looks feminine to me. Aniston is yesterdays news. Nobody wants any of that tart.

August 28, 2010 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  34. MYTCH

What the hell is a HuffPo? Isn't it something like a dinglberry$ Oh man I got this HuffaPo in my shorts thats really annoying. I gotta go wash that HuffPo off.

August 28, 2010 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  35. riri

Why is it that no one knows about the Huffington Post? Newsweek recently did a huge story on it. I'm ashamed that Americans can be so ignorant.

August 28, 2010 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Ritz

John and Jennifer deserve one another...they"re both media hogs to the max and hire publicists to bore us continuously with their ugly faces, futile words and extremely boring personna....ride off in the phony sunset which you aspire to and leave us alone for a change!!!

August 28, 2010 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  37. What in the world

That gave me a much needed belly laugh. OmG who cares truly. Entertainment is entertainment after all... Heres my 2 cents quit talking and keep playing, Everybody gets stinky if they dont eat right or bathe correctly take note. The lives of certain people can be comedy or tragedy depending on which coin your money laundering that week.. Besides Paris Hilton is more exciting this week. I can get out my Paris goes to jail shirt and rock it again! Now thats news~

August 28, 2010 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  38. no name steaks

If i was Jen i would sue this dirt bag for everything it is worth. I am sure he does not smell like a rose either.
    I am sure Jen has good higene and it may just be the dirt bag that smelled himself.
    If i ever had a chance to date him like some women might want to i would turn his sorry ass down just for the remakrs that he makes about women.

August 28, 2010 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  39. gabby

I agree. Mark, don't ever use HuffPo again. Sure, it's entertainment news, but come on guy, sound a little more professional than this when noting your sources. I couldn't even get beyond HuffPo to read the rest of your post.

August 28, 2010 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  40. bill

I want to name my twin kids "Huffpo"

Thx

August 28, 2010 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Jens movies suck

John is the man, everyone seems to hate him but he's always hooking up with hot chicks. Much props.

August 28, 2010 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  42. J.Nolan

Huffpo pulled me into reading this garbage,thanks. After reading the article and the 90 some odd post I did not know J.Aniston had bad breath, just be glad you dont have to smell the breath of all who posted in responce to this article including mine!

August 28, 2010 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  43. Dy'

WOW!!! Its really interesting how everybody is sooooooo different. it was an accident coming here, but entertaining lol i wish i knew Who john & jenn were!! sorry my shift button is broke i am educated lmao

August 28, 2010 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  44. missyb3

I can't believe I just read 91 comments about nothing.

August 28, 2010 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  45. Boscobear

She can do so much better!!

August 28, 2010 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  46. Sick Of Jenn A

He is such an ass. Is he relevant?

August 28, 2010 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  47. Ed

John – keep your hair on and chill.. It could be far worse man, Palin could be the Vice President screaming "drill baby drill".

August 28, 2010 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  48. eatme

Peeps who go political on ent blogs have small genitals. get a grip and roll a fatty haters

August 28, 2010 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
  49. God

Play nice or you r going to hell with johnny boy

August 28, 2010 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  50. cwolf

You do care or you wouldn't have posted a reply. If noone cared tabloids wouldn't sell people mag wouldn't sell. Entertainment weekly wouldn't sell. Everyone here cares which is why the site posts the articles. :)

August 28, 2010 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  51. chrisYO

and iraq needed invading in 79. read the history, or do you condone killing families, taking peoples land, and killing his own family for sport?
    saddam did have wmd and did pay for training of al qaeda ops. this has been covered up by libs

August 28, 2010 at 7:48 am | Report abuse |
  52. DPLJLB

The funny part of this whole thing is John Mayer thinks that WE actually CARE. Bahahahhaha!

August 28, 2010 at 7:17 am | Report abuse |
  53. MarkH

At least when Huffington makes a mistake, they admit it, right away, and not wait until 85% of the population has already realized the truth on their own. Just curious, is Fox still reporting that Iraq and Saddam were behind 9-11? Is there any other worthy excuse that we should have jumped into that can of worms? Now, we have way more enemies than ever. Look at Iran. Republicans not only destroyed the economy, they escalated the mideast tensions tenfold. And, you Id-10-T's give a damn about John Mayer and Aniston's breath? "We're m-f'ing lost, man, there ain't no script, this ain't no movie" sorry, just love Tropic Thunder...takes my mind off the rest of the crap.

August 28, 2010 at 4:18 am | Report abuse |
  54. Very Bored

I was drawn in by the "HuffPo" also. This has gotten out of hand. But, it has been a little entertaining.

August 28, 2010 at 2:48 am | Report abuse |
  55. Omglolbffllslmao?

I as well. I thought sean combs had made another name change. Lol. These comments were pretty funny! I'm glad brad still cares. Angie get it!! Oh yeah!! Lls. Anywho...i hate celebs who complain for privacy but blurt out their story every chance the get. Its called retirement!!!

August 28, 2010 at 2:27 am | Report abuse |
  56. Rachel

He was quoted saying Aniston has a feminine hygiene problem???

Eeeeeeeeeew!!!!

August 28, 2010 at 2:17 am | Report abuse |
  57. JTZGIRL

Just saw John Mayer in San Diego wed evening. Guy is extremely talented. Imagine being in their shoes for just a moment. They do have to put up w/ a lot of crap. Everyone's crap..part of what makes him cool is his quirkiness + wit. The guys is pretty smart too. So..I think he'll be alright..give him a break. :) p.s. I too was fascinated by "huffpo"..Lol.

August 28, 2010 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  58. Cynthia

This is the first time I ever read the comments after a story and it will be the last lol. C'mon people be realistic that is the whole Hollywood thing. It's entertainment and honestly if you personally don't know them, who cares? There are 3 sides to every story. This side, that side, and the truth! Just remember opinions are like A holes, everyone has one! So why get so worked up over an idiot's opinion? Hollywood...got to love the drama!

August 28, 2010 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  59. sosleepy

I found this by accident too. This is very funny! John Mayer is always up to something. Loves attention I think lol

August 28, 2010 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  60. john mayer

John is awesome – got some balls

August 28, 2010 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  61. Bethie

You all have too much time on your hands. I didntknow people really sat and wrote about celebs. I just read this because I had no clue who HuffPo was.

August 28, 2010 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  62. Denise Romero

I say worry about what's happening in your own lives & quit giving such importance to what 'celebrities' say or do.

August 27, 2010 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  63. bored@night

you all are freaking hilarious, I'm not even sure how I managed to stumble on this, but it is very entertaining

August 27, 2010 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Sloppy Donkey with 2nd helpings

John Mayer is a tardist with quasi-investigational leanings. His mumpless schisms underscore a Dark Knight scenario in the first stanza!

August 27, 2010 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Michelle

I love how incensed he gets when someone gets in his business, yet he runs his mouth about all the women he sleeps with to anyone who will listen. Can't have it both ways, John Boy.

August 27, 2010 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Dotty Net

I just clicked on this out of curiosity,and it amazes me how much emotion this guy's comment has generated. Big deal. I don't see why anyone gives a rip. Our world is in political and financial upheaval and people are busy hating on a person they don't even know for saying nothing significant?

August 27, 2010 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  67. johnny depp

Hey Brad-enjoyed that last movie with angie!! you guys are lucky to still be together!!

August 27, 2010 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  68. PorkBelliesARESmackingSensational

Is there a chance that Ms. Huffington's body is a Wonderland?

August 27, 2010 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  69. anjana shroff

John, just shut the hell up.

August 27, 2010 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  70. waldo

Huffinton Post not accurate? No way! Who would have thought...

August 27, 2010 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
  71. man making out with GF

THEN WHO WAS PHONE!??!!?!?!?

August 27, 2010 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Samesong

For john mayer to get that upset about "nothing" might mean that he cares about her more than he would ever admit

August 27, 2010 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Linda

Of course he feels strongly about it!!! He doesn't to be linked to JA anymore!!!!!! He's probably afriad of being forever linked to her, like Brad Pitt is!!!! LOL

August 27, 2010 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  73. ART

Hey Rob youre right I'am hater cause I hate this loud mouth wanna be singer

August 27, 2010 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Augy

Right Art, and I hate critics that have never accomplished a thing in their lives, but find fault with those who have. Think about it.

August 27, 2010 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Brad Pitt

John, you better quit calling my woman. i'm fed up with it and I already warned you once. You know she doesn't want anything to do with you so stay away, quit givin the media something to gossip about or I'll kick your scrawny little ass!!

August 27, 2010 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  75. vicki

J.M. is so ugly and so stupid looking he cannot hold a candle to J.A. he needs to look more stupid, his face looks like a total idiots, maybe he can get with FIONA, that is if she wants hi, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

August 27, 2010 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Shakiry

It seems I saw his girlfriend at http://www.stopbesingle.com

August 27, 2010 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Dion, Charlotte

Par for the course for the Huffington Post! The entire website is worthless crap! They are constantly making stuff up about people and politics! I compare them to the National Enquiror!

August 27, 2010 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Will

WHO CARES????????

August 27, 2010 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  79. JoePelican

Damn Jenn, when are you going to make up your mind and stick with one guy? What a D-Bag.

August 27, 2010 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Tiffany

John Mayer may be an ass, but atleast he is an interesting one. As for the one hit wonder comment, I am pretty sure the guy has 7 grammy's, even if you want to make the argument that 3 of them should have gone to someone else, he still has four more to back him up. Let him talk. You don't have to pay attention to it if you don't want.

August 27, 2010 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Valerie

I can site MANY examples of why winning a Grammy has ZERO to do with actually having talent.

Milli Vanilli being one of them.

August 27, 2010 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sandy

Girl you know it's true!! LOL

August 27, 2010 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • sunshine

Cite*

August 28, 2010 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • BlowZach

No untalented artist has 7 grammy's. I don't even know what a Grammy is, but I guarantee Milli Vanilli didn't get more than 1 of them.

I'm not a fan of John Mayer either, but since when is it cool to put celebrities down just because they're CORRECTING the news? Seriously, if a news organization is doling out bad news, I'm appreciative of anybody who takes time to correct and even chide them. Even if it is tabloid drivel.

Everyone else needs to grow with their insulting of celebrities just because of their celebrity or talent level.

August 29, 2010 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Valerie

I had to click on this to see who "HuffPo" was....I thought it was some rap singer....LOL! I am thinking "is some rapper slaming Jennifer Aniston? That's odd"..................LOL!

August 27, 2010 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • JoePelican

LOL Valerie, not odd at all. That's the same reason I clicked on the story. Jenn is like roulette. You never know what number she's going to end up on next. I was betting on black.

August 27, 2010 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Sarah

Not a John Mayer fan, but that has to be one of the more concise and accurate rebuttals I've heard come out of a celebrity's mouth in a long time.

August 27, 2010 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  83. JoePelican

M O O N spells John Mayer.

August 27, 2010 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  84. sml

John Mayer is an ass

August 27, 2010 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Steve

At what point in the english language did I KNOW RIGHT start?? This is such stupid english... Anyone who says this never made it through high school. GET AN EDUCATION!!!

August 27, 2010 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Liz

I KNOW RIGHT???? LMAOOOO

August 27, 2010 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • DBinVA

Thank you. The first time I heard it, I didn't know what to say. Was the speaker asking me if I knew whether or not she knew?

August 27, 2010 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Whodiedandmadeyouspecial?

Or from the east coast – They say, "Yeah, I know, Right?" all the time. It's not a measure of intellegence, just a saying that has a ton of uses.

August 27, 2010 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Steve-O

Yep, it's right up there with "Actually","Basically", "Totally", "Like" and the all too popular "Know what I'm sayin'"!

August 27, 2010 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  86. JoePelican

M O O N spells Aniston.

August 27, 2010 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Steve-O

HuffPo?! Seriously? What was it that caused us to have to shorten everything into acronyms and 'textable jargain'? ex: J-LO, Li-Lo, Brangelina, B-K. Mickie-D's, DQ, etc. Could it have anything to do with the "dumbing down" of America that's resulted in Ebonics being used?...me thinks so!

August 27, 2010 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  88. PauletteB

"John Mayer" + "singer" = words that should never be used together in a sentence.

August 27, 2010 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Nikki

I almost feel sorry for celebreties.

August 27, 2010 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Joe

Can we never use the term "HuffPo" again? Sounds so completely stupid.

August 27, 2010 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  91. ART

Why does anyone care what this one hit wonder has to say

August 27, 2010 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Blackrock

These silly celebrities thinking the world gives a hoot about what they have to say. Sorry silly rabbits, you make millions at the cost of your privacy. You knew what you were getting into.

August 27, 2010 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Whodunit?

BOOHOO. John Mayer cries again. No one feels sorry for you man. Just play your guitar and keep your mouth shut.

August 27, 2010 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  94. andiar_bali@yahoo.com

ANiston needs to stop chasing Mayer! leave him alone. he just wants to have fun! who would dating Jessica Simpson's ex anyway?? yuck!! as the "hygiene problem" Aniston has stinky breath, Alex Baldwin said that too!

August 27, 2010 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ichi

Someone's been reading too many gossip mags...

August 27, 2010 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • ?

Who is "Alex" Baldwin?

August 27, 2010 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jager

"Alex" is Alec's brother that nobody talks about... they keep him locked in the basement... Ever see "GOONIES"? It's like that...

August 27, 2010 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Janeen76

Could you possibly mean Alec Baldwin??? lol

August 27, 2010 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • ?

@Jager-hahah

August 27, 2010 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stu

Say what you want... I will always think Jenifer Aniston is hot. in her 40's and looks better than most in their early 20's. I could put up with a missed shower or tooth brushing.

August 27, 2010 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  95. svscnn

"a strlpper wearing reading glasses.”

Priceless

August 27, 2010 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nikki

Ugh, John Mayor is so douchie.

August 27, 2010 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • billy

hahaha i know right...the man has a way with words

August 27, 2010 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Niki

Very clever... however due to the fact that they are considered a respectable news source, I think a more concise statement would have been a "librarian in a red thong".

August 27, 2010 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ariana Huffington

no one considers us a respectable news source except pretentious, self righteous liberals

August 27, 2010 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Q

I loved that little zinger, myself.

August 27, 2010 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • aatami

Ariana*, (mispelled, written by a repub.) I suppose you probably think Fox news is the only source of honest and unbiased news. Dimwit.

August 27, 2010 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Below the Belt

He was also quoted as saying " Jen has a Feminine Hygiene Problem".

August 27, 2010 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • JoePelican

I'd sure hate to be the stork that delivered that baby. Thank God I'm a Pelican. :)>

August 27, 2010 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • aatami

Ariana (sic) If you're incapable of writing on a 5th grade level, you should probably not be attempting to post 'witty' comments. Leave that to the educated.

August 27, 2010 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • natalie

If there is a God, the first thing I'll do when I die is ask him why he let John Mayer be born.

August 27, 2010 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sabine

Thanks for remembering that; I bet he does not remember saying it! How can a person be this stupid? He dates women who smell in other words? I cannot for the life of me figure out what happened to this guy. He used to be my favorite. She is such a jerk-can she go a single day without puking her need for attention on us? Hello–you are a desperate old lady. Obviously this guy has personality problems.

August 27, 2010 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rachel

Did he really say that??

That's DISGUSTING to think about. Aniston not clean? Eeew.

August 28, 2010 at 2:19 am | Report abuse |