Has 'Jersey Shore' learned the definition of 'done'?
August 27th, 2010

Has 'Jersey Shore' learned the definition of 'done'?

It’s official: Sammi and Ronnie are done… again.

On last night’s episode of “Jersey Shore,” Snooki and JWoww hit the town to show their gay pride while MVP prepared for a night of creeping, as per usual. Though the rest of the cast was MIA, it’s safe to assume Angelina spent the night talking on the phone, Sammi spent the night in her bed and Ronnie was somewhere slurring his words and hitting on grenades.

When Snooki got home, she decided to call Emilio, because everyone deserves a second chance. Too bad Emilio blew his second chance when he yelled at Snooki for being in the same vicinity as gay men, saying that perhaps he should go out with lesbians so they could be even. Part of me feels bad for her, but mostly I’m just excited to see single Snooki back in action.

Meanwhile, as the guys arrive home with two lucky ladies from the club, two more girls (the backups) knock on the door. Yes, The Situation double booked. But fear not – he’s a professional.

What to do when you accidentally invite two different groups of girls over and one of them brings a “hippopotamus”:

1. Separate the two sets of girls
2. Separate the hippopotamus from her good looking friend
3. Leave the hippopotamus to fall asleep alone in Ronnie’s room

Success.

The next morning, after ushering all the random girls out of the house, the boys plan to make a nice dinner for their roommates.

But this time there was no post-dinner game of 20 questions. Instead, the roommates headed outside to help Snooki burn all the photos of her and Emilio. Sammi - take notes.

Speaking of Sam, when she woke up the next morning, she found the anonymous letter that Snooki and JWoww hid in her drawer the night before. To my surprise, she reacted to the note (detailing all the incriminating things Ronnie had done behind her back) with maturity and class – seriously. I was kind of expecting her to run into Ron’s room screaming and crying, but no such luck.

At the same time, Snooki, JWoww and The Situation were heading into the gelato shop for a grueling day of doing absolutely nothing while wearing matching T-shirts. No, I'm not joking - The Sitch said it himself: “I’m asking for a raise, and doing nothing."

When Ronnie finally confronts Sammi about the letter, he comes to the conclusion that Snooki couldn’t possibly have penned the note because of the advanced vocabulary used – like the word “wisely.” Hmm…

Then, Ronnie does what he does best: Turn the entire situation around to make Sammi feel bad about herself while reeling off noteworthy one-liners.

“I’m not a saint. If I walked into church right now, I’d probably burst into flames,” he says. He went on, “I think I can talk my way out of the hole I’ve dug myself into. I mean, how big is a grave? 6 feet? I’m probably 2 and a half, 3 feet down right now.”

Good luck with that, Ronnie.

What did you think of last night's episode?

Post by:
Filed under: Jersey Shore • TV recaps

1. PED

Was Snookie the person in the R2D2 robot on Star Wars?

August 31, 2010 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  2. PED

Look what this world is comming to. These people are DUMBER than DUMB.

August 31, 2010 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  3. childrenofthecorn

I am a huge reality watcher but this junk isn't even worth fighting over the remote. I tried to watch it once and figured all of New Joisey people can't be that stupid. The cast can't go any where and not cause a fight–they can't even go to an amusement park. C'mon with the hair

August 30, 2010 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
    • john smith

You do understand that none of them are acutually from New Jersey, right?

August 30, 2010 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  4. ash*weee

bc its funny! thats y linda and their makin these kind of shoes bc its money! and money in the media overrules your thoughts about the these shows just bc u dont watch doesnt mean everyone else is 50 yrs old and rather watch cooking channels, ugh neeewaysss snookie is one ugly girl but she didnt deserve to have an a** of a bf like that, thats just stupid to get mad at her for hangin with gay guys that guy has no no self-esteem!! and as for ronnie and sammi i gaurentee they get back together just give it some time but i agree with "ethan" they should of just told her sammi to her face its called being a good friend she would look like the fool if she got mad at them, but also the girls didnt wanna stir more drama with ronnie and the guys but it would of been more interesting i think if it happened that way! tootles~

August 29, 2010 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Linda

I have never watched this show. I catch too much media coverage as it is on the "stars" of this show. Is the network so desperate that they have to put a show like this on TV. Why would something so shallow and f'd up like this be on TV and even worse, why are the people who are on it actually considered similar of a movie star status. TV is getting worse and worse every day and this type of show just proves it. Who gives a shi*?

August 29, 2010 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Ethan

JWow, Snookie and everyone else who knew about Ronnie's latenight festivities should have just told Sammie right away...all the sneaking around and the note was a bad idea...I mean don't they realize that they're on a TV show? if Sammie or Ronnie possibly went the rest of the season without knowing who wrote it they'd know who did when it aired and that they lied when asked who was behind it

August 29, 2010 at 4:48 am | Report abuse |
  7. elma

Great episode, haha. And I'd get murdered for saying this at my school, lmffaao but !I felt really bad for Angelina in the begginningg!! whatevrrr haha

August 29, 2010 at 12:59 am | Report abuse |
  8. CC

Who are these people?

August 28, 2010 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Rachel

Ronnie's a jerk, plan and simple, and JWow and Snooki are horrible friends. Ronnie brought this on himself and he doesn't deserve to be mad at anyone but himself. He's only mad because he got caught. And JWow and Snooki should of been good friends and just told her what they saw from day one. Who cares if Ronnie isn't your friend anymore, do you really want someone like that as a friend?

August 28, 2010 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
    • The Pinch

A jerk for waht? They were broken up! The only thing he is guilty of is maybe...MAYBE.."Insensitivity".

August 31, 2010 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  10. rh

You can tell these people are products of NY public schools, not NJ public schools...

August 28, 2010 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  11. trews

And Paris Hilton just got busted for cocaine! What are the odds?

August 28, 2010 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  12. Herbert Walker Bush

One half of me wants to slap her, the other half of me wants to feel sorry for her ,and the other half of me wants to pork her...

Vote Republican...

August 27, 2010 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Amyalli

Last night's episode of what???????

August 27, 2010 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |