Britney Spears may play Madonna on 'Glee'
August 20th, 2010

Britney Spears may play Madonna on 'Glee'

After favorable fan reaction, it looks like "Glee" is ready to pay tribute to Madonna again - at least in the form of Britney Spears.

In the upcoming Spears-themed episode of the Fox hit series, the pop princess appears to recreate her 2003 "Me Against the Music" video collaboration with the Material Girl, only this time, Spears seems to be standing in for Madonna.

"All my GLEEKERS in the crowd, Grab a partner take it down," Spears, 28, tweeted yesterday, referencing the song's lyrics and posting an accompanying photo of herself on the "Glee" set wearing an all-white ensemble similar to the one Madonna sported in their 2003 video.

Heather Morris, who plays cheerleader Brittany, stands pinned against a wall in a black suit and blue collar a la Spears in "Me Against the Music."

"Had so much fun on set today," Spears later tweeted of her second day of filming.

Cast member Jenna Ushkowitz, who plays glee club member Tina, previously confirmed that Lea Michele (Rachel) will perform Spears's hit "...Baby One More Time" in the episode and that the cast couldn't wait to work with the "Toxic" singer.

"We're really excited," Ushkowitz said. "I love Britney Spears!"

Filed under: Celebrities

1. R4 DS lite

I real happy to find this site on bing, just what I was searching for : D Carte R4 as well saved to bookmarks .
    R4 DS lite http://ir4ds.webnode.fr/

October 9, 2012 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  2. nike tennis gear roland garros

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are incredible! Thanks!

January 5, 2012 at 2:19 am | Report abuse |
  3. how to bring my ex back

I've been browsing on-line more than 3 hours these days, yet I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the internet might be much more useful than ever before.

August 25, 2011 at 3:17 am | Report abuse |
  4. kpop

Her music was very renowned, men and women around me loves her and her music. I hope she was back to be big again

December 3, 2010 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  5. lulu style

K-Fed DID NOT COME TO ANY RESCUE! His attorney issued a statement saying they had examined the matter – as they should since he won custody – and in a way K-fed's attorney is merely showing that they are covering their own turf here. K-fed is a guy – who, rather than come to an obviously disturbed ex's aid whom he did everything to drive crazy while robbing her blind and open adultery – when she locked herself in a bathroom – called the cops. He remains an extremely low lifeform.

September 12, 2010 at 6:22 am | Report abuse |
  6. STAYSI

LOVE BRITNEY!! THAT WILL BE THE ONLY GLEE EPISODE I'LL EVER WATCH! EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT IT SEEMS CHEESY

August 22, 2010 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Texas Mom

I thought the show was cheesy too but the more I watched it I got hooked. You should give it a try you will really start wanting to watch it all the time.

August 25, 2010 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Daniel

I love Madonna and have never been a big Britney fan, but it's great to see that Britney seems to have turned her life around after her "dark" period. She really seems to have a gift for acting, especially comedy. It's nice to see that smile on her face in the twitter photo. I'm looking forward to the episode.

August 21, 2010 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Odalice Feliz

She is so funny, I guess Brit, is really the Madonna of our time!!

August 21, 2010 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  9. Daniel

who is this Britney anyway??

August 20, 2010 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Holly Golightly

meh...why would a great show like Glee have Britney on it?????

August 20, 2010 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |