Adam Lambert: ‘TongueDiving is the new StageDiving’
August 18th, 2010

Adam Lambert: ‘TongueDiving is the new StageDiving’

At Glambert’s Tuesday night show in Rhode Island, the sparkly singer stopped mid-song to make out with a fan in the front row, PopEater.com reported.

It must have been a good kiss because, about a minute later, the “American Idol” runner-up went back for seconds.

Lambert later tweeted,“TongueDiving is the new StageDiving. Get Into It.”

Think it’ll catch on?

In 2009, Lambert received criticism for kissing his keyboardist during his controversial performance at the American Music Awards. The kiss was unplanned and "in the moment," he said.

Watch the video of his Rhode Island concert here.

Post by:
Filed under: Adam Lambert • Music

1. adamfan

exactly! ban guns, not love
    adam is love
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmXQFwlD7vk&w=640&h=390]

December 21, 2010 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Jeff

@GG you do know ISP addresses can be easily traced right? You do realize it's illegal to thread violence. People think they are anonoymous behind a keyboard. Not so much.

August 23, 2010 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  3. tmd

Just one last comment to the 'author' of this article. I seriously think you need to learn HOW to write?? a review. NOWHERE in this 'article' do you mention how PHENOMENAL ADAM's vocals are OR how INCREDIBLY TALENTED & CHARMING ADAM is. WTH did you learn how to review a performance? BETTER YET!! Were you EVEN THERE??? Sorry!! BIG FAIL!!

August 23, 2010 at 2:40 am | Report abuse |
  4. Tina

Elbis kissed about 23 women on the clip inlcuding several underage age girls and over 40 women.

August 22, 2010 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Touche

Sorry about the crappy venue in Vegas. These are not Adam's fault, but those powers that be who make things happen. I only saw one (fantastic) show and it was not enough. The two who Adam kissed aren't complaing, so why are you? There are a great many who hope he will do it at more shows. If Elvis could do it and not cause such a furor, why not Adam? From all his fans, let our Glam God do his thing and make the rest of us happy!

August 21, 2010 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Karla

Now all his old lady fans think he's going to tongue them. They can hardly keep their plus size panties on. This is great.

August 20, 2010 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pat

wow! Bet you'll be fighting your way to the front then. Also, bet he will ignor you. Just a guess.

August 20, 2010 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • tess4ADAM

HEY! Karla .... Not just grandmas wear 'plus sized panties' you know!! There are plenty of plus sized YOUNG women out there too .... no doubt you are one of them!! LOL

August 23, 2010 at 2:29 am | Report abuse |
  7. Glamity58

For God's sake, can I get a review of the concert already? I've been watching his reviews all summer (I was at an earlier show in June). Thank God there was no kissing there. I actually got a review of his singing and performance. Can we talk about something else besides him kissing indiscriminate people?

I JUST WANT A PROFESSIONAL REVIEW OF HIS RECENT CONCERTS!

August 20, 2010 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
  8. Maria

Thank God we have the Internet now. Have you ever seen so many people praising and defending an artist. It's fantastic. He's truly a superb singer and entertainer and every interview I have seen of him shows me how intelligent, humble and honest he is. One problem, I believe audiences at future concerts are going to expect more KISSES from this beautiful man!

August 19, 2010 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  9. BITE ME

@TheTruthHurts
    your an idiot period!

August 19, 2010 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  10. oh adam!

i saw him in cali his fan base is very diverse we saw everything from glamberts to grandparents. his show was amazing and like he said he does what he does depending on the scene and how he feels. if he feels frisky he will be risky if he feels calm he will be calm. adam is an amazing performer. i took my sister with me who is very conservative and she became an adam fan immediately! too bad he didnt kiss one of us on that day i would of died!!

August 19, 2010 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Netmeg99

@TheTruthHurts The only thing I'm going to be paying for is another ticket to Adam's concert. You're Ridiculous!

August 19, 2010 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  12. George

What a distraction! The guy has one of the most beautiful voices, but now tonguediving is all people are talking about.

August 19, 2010 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  13. marlock276

It's all rock and roll, and Adam, with his out-of-this world incredible voice, and stunning stage presence, is the real deal. . . lighten up miserable people clicking on this site to spread hate because you have no life. :-)

August 19, 2010 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Sweet Lady

Tongue diving for everyone, we need it ;)

August 19, 2010 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Patty

The pearl clutchers on DCO are pretending to be concerned about Adam catching a cold or flu. What a bunch of phonies. They are only upset because Adam is more rock and roll that their faux rocker that nobody ever talks about. Geez. Love Adam and love his talent. Kissing is not the end of the world. Two little smooches and the envious are freaking out.

August 19, 2010 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  16. lambert chick

It's all in fun, Rock on Adam!!!!!:)

August 19, 2010 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  17. perfectway76

Adam is an incredibly talented performer. I love his sponteneity! I have seen him twice so far in Toronto, Ontario and St Jean, Quebec and was amazed by him as an entertainer.
    As a person, he's sweet, generous, intelligent, well-spoken, honest and kind and has a great sense of humour. Just check out any one of the many interviews of his on YouTube.
    Go Adam!!! :) I love you!

August 19, 2010 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  18. Nedermeyer

You're all worthless and weak! Now drop and give me twenty!

August 19, 2010 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  19. Brian

Stopping the show to make out with an audience member... Seriously? Wow, how tacky. And secondly, that's gross. If I had to guess I would guess that Adam Lambert is a ho. So here you would be in the audience and then have this ho jumping down off stage to stick his lord-only-knows-where-it's-been tongue in your mouth.

August 19, 2010 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Therightversion

He didn't stop the show. It was his encore at them END of the show and he didn't miss a beat. You would almost think it was part of the performance....he's that good. He didn't jump off the stage either. Did you even watch the video? Nobody is complaining....except Adam detractors. Why is that? Your favourite artist just a little too boring for you....you know...same-old,same-old, ***crickets***?

So do you thnk Elvis was gross? Adam only kissed 2 audience members. In a 1970 video that someone posted on here,Elvis kissed at least a dozen people.

August 19, 2010 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  20. jurby

all i can say is "ewwww!". i could care less that he's gay but c'mon Adam, be sensible. if you want to go hog wild kissing someone, do it offstage, not onstage as people spend their hard earned money to see/listen to you sing, not to watch you make out with someone.

August 19, 2010 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  21. MadCityBabe

yeah, just what I would want, to be tongue dived by someone with a nasty shanker........there are more diseases out there now than there was 20-30 years ago. Wake up people!

August 19, 2010 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
    • @MadCityBabe

And of course you ask for your date's medical record before you kiss.
      Yeah, right.

August 19, 2010 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
  22. Blazer

I am a Huge Adam fan, have not been able to see him in concert yet do not have the money for it and got to worry about taking care of my kids and family. But dang I would have Loved to been there for "That" concert. He seemed to have a lot of energy from the vids I have seen and was haveing a great time, sounded amazeing. And heck I am 31 mother of three happly married and would have Loved to have been lucky enough to have been kissed by Adam or even see my hubby get a kiss from him lol. Adam is truly talented, and so hot. My whole family loves him and I hope he never changes or holds back cause of the haters or fot any reason. I actually look forward to what he will do in the future!

August 19, 2010 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  23. Deb

Hey "TheTruthHurts, lighten up a bit, Adam is out to hurt anyone's children, parents need to take and accept responsibility for what their children see and watch, its not Adam's or any other entertainer's responsibility. Try opening your mind a bit, try thinking that someone that is not exactly the same as yourself is OK as well. I have met this young man, besides being super-talented, he is gracious and giving, and he is not pushing a lifestyle on anyone, let alone America's children, its small and closed minded individuals that are "ruining our society". GO ADAM.

August 19, 2010 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  24. Wendy

Adam you are so naughty! Love you Adam and I did see your Glam concert and it was awesome!

August 19, 2010 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  25. TheTruthHurts

These so-called alternative lifestyle entertainers are ruining our society. It's time that honest people with moral values take a stand and stop supporting these "things". It's time everyone shuns these cretins that are destroying our children and our country. It only takes courage to distance yourself from these disgraceful animals.

August 19, 2010 at 9:00 am | Report abuse |
    • LOL

You sound like trailer park trash.
      I pity people like you

August 19, 2010 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
    • I'mskeerd!!

I looked up the word 'cretin' and sadly it's a word that I would use to describe your philosophy.

Oh and by the way.....it's not the loving Adam Lambert's of the world that our children should fear.....it's the backwards and hateful thinkers,like yourself,who pose more of risk to their future. I mean,a world wihout love and tolerance seems to be your philosophy. I hope for the sake of society there aren't any 'mini-yous' running around,or worse.....a donor speciman festering in a sperm-bank somewhere!!!

August 19, 2010 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
    • Tori

TheTruthHurts? Indeed. Well, here's some truth for you: YOU and others of your ilk are the ones who are destroying your children (not mine, thank God) and this country with your hate. How dare you even use the word "moral" in the same post in which you call people "things", "cretins" and "disgraceful animals." In my world, morality is defined by the kindness you extend to your fellow human beings. The young man you're bashing here is light-years ahead of you when it comes to true morality. And "courage"? Courage is knowing full well that there are miserable, hate-filled individuals like you spewing their poison anywhere people will listen, but still having the guts to be open true to yourself. Adam could teach you a few things about courage, too.

August 19, 2010 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
    • TheTruthHurts

I pity you ignorant fools. One day soon, you will all pay dearly.

August 19, 2010 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Oh so the truth does hurt

Hey @Truth. You can dish it out but having a little trouble taking it??

One day your little one is going to look up at you with their little cherub-face and wide-eyed innocence and ask, "Mommy/Daddy...Adam Lambert isn't a murderer.....why do you hate him when he's done nothing wrong?"

I would pay dearly to see the look on your dumb.....er.....dumbfounded face!!

Karma.karma,karma!!!

August 19, 2010 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
    • TheTruthHurts

Such a fool to think that your comment will suddenly change my mind and make be believe this thing is normal. It's an abomination to everything that is normal and for ignorant fools like you to tolerate it only sickens me.

August 19, 2010 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Blondiegrrl

@TheTruthHurts: "Cretin" ... destroying our children? That "cretin" is someone's child. Adam is a sweet boy who likes to have fun, and he's tremendously talented. Not to mention generous: He's helped raised hunreds of thousands of dollars for arts programs in the public schools. I'm sure his family is tremendously proud of him, as they should be. Too bad you are too blinded by hatred to see the good in this world.

August 19, 2010 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Buffina

Preach ur nosense on a street corner where u belong, did u watch the video, bet it awakened feelings in you that u liked and are scared of "LUST" dont hate appreciate! ToungeDiving is glamtastic GET INTO IT!

August 20, 2010 at 2:30 am | Report abuse |
    • tuff

Is that you Fred? Fred Phelps from Westboro Baptist cult .... what's the matter ... you & your ILK couldn't get your message across at ADAM's concerts so YOU & YOURS have turned out in full force to SPEW your GARBAGE here on this message board???? Welll .... just like outside of the concerts .... we still don't care what YOU or YOURS have to say!!! So .... MOVE ON TRASHMOUTH!!!

August 23, 2010 at 2:13 am | Report abuse |
    • kat23morg

You know if Adam was a country music singer...say Keith Urban...or the late Elvis Presley...the bigot....conservative idiots would not complain one bit that he kissed an audience member....they would be like man that was hot and cool.....Get a grip people Adam is not the first to kiss an audience member...not the last...and you need to check your facts...can not get diseases from kissing someone... a cold maybe...but that is it....Grow up squares...listen to this unbelievable talent...He is amazing.

August 23, 2010 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  26. eightieschick

It is just me or does he look like Boy George in the pic above?

August 19, 2010 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  27. kj1587

How gross. This guy is a Boy George wanna be which is sad. Where's Boy George these days or George Michael for that matter. If Adam is so talented he should depend on his talent for success and not for being disgusting. Just like Lady Gaga, if she is so talented why does she think she has to do the things she does. Entertainers that are truly talented will be remembered for exactly that, their talent. Those that are lacking, whether in talent or self-esteem, will be remembered for being disgusting or simply being a exhibitionist.

August 19, 2010 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
  28. Shari

Love Adam's talent but OMG tongue diving??? Please....we have an STD epidemic in this country as it is. If this trend spreads, no one will be safe. What's next? Raping on stage? America, don't lose your dignity! Or your health!!!

August 19, 2010 at 8:15 am | Report abuse |
  29. Sweet Lady

I love him!! he's an amazing human being, performer and artist!!
    Rock on Adam

August 19, 2010 at 7:54 am | Report abuse |
  30. cherch

Love that boy!! He just rocks my world. Made me listen to music again. All this fuss over a couple of kisses.
    World domination is ahead, Adam!! Go get 'em!!

August 19, 2010 at 5:53 am | Report abuse |
  31. Jan

On 40th repeat this never gets old. Whole song is amazing performance, vocals are insane and his stage presence is fantastic. Stage antics and end writher brilliant, icing on cake. What can I sell to get tickets to fly his concert? Hmm.

August 19, 2010 at 5:41 am | Report abuse |
  32. sizzling

I am thoroughly and happily entertained by this man and I can barely remember how I was able to breath before Adam Lambert came into my life. He "makes love, not war", and I find that utterly thrilling. I am a big fan of his voice, his looks and the way he puts on a show!

August 19, 2010 at 2:49 am | Report abuse |
  33. kepi

Hmmm...from what I can see in this video, the kisses were very brief, and neither of them seemed to object in any way. In fact, it looked like they enjoyed it...heck, so would I!! I really don't think these were "random" people in the audience...he seemed to target those 2 specifically. Who knows, maybe they mentioned how much they'd like a kiss from him in the meet and greet? Whatever, it's not a big deal...LOVE YOU ADAM!!

August 19, 2010 at 2:40 am | Report abuse |
  34. greenteagod

Holy Crap, is that Boy George?

August 19, 2010 at 2:39 am | Report abuse |
  35. live4dreams

I'm glad Adam is a topic of conversation in the headlines. He deserves to be. I've been to several of his GNT shows and he
    gives his fans 150%. We love him for his talent and the love he puts out to us fans. It's just a shame because we all know
    if say X-tina did some kissing at one of her concerts it probably wouldn't be considered newsworthy. Just hate the
    double standard,

August 19, 2010 at 2:38 am | Report abuse |
  36. Niki

I love Adam and all the fun and surprises he gives his fans. His voice is beautiful and his heart is warm and caring. Go Adam!

August 19, 2010 at 2:19 am | Report abuse |
  37. nicole

and right after the tongue-diving he hits a perfect G#5 high note!! That is talent!! Gawd what a voice that man has!! ;D

August 19, 2010 at 2:13 am | Report abuse |
  38. Marie

Wow, you are a rough crowd! I have really tried to talk up Adam to so many people. I even got 6 people to come to his concert. I am a big fan. A young Eminem fan coined the phrase "power gay." I had never heard it. I can't stand Eminem. I just want what he does to be about the singing and entertaining. I want him to draw in more fans. I am so sick of Bieber, Swift, Underwood, Spears and Eminem getting so much attention and selling so many records. They will never be the singer he is.

I've been going to rock concerts (Springsteen, Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, etc.) for years and I'm not use to this. Adam is the first person I have followed so closely and even voted for on VH1. I would just like him to play his cards right and turn into a superstar.

August 19, 2010 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
  39. AdamSpasm

what's the deal with the gay Adam fans not being happy about fan girl kiss- Adam belongs to all of us-BACK OFF!! Why are you always trying to edit and deny the absolute undeniable truth Adam get's hot with girls too.

August 18, 2010 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Michelle

ADAM you are LEGENDARY. Keep doing what you're doing, we LOVE you for that!!

August 18, 2010 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  41. sandy

Wow. Netmegg99 you just gave me a visual that got me all excited. Thanks, off to bed.

August 18, 2010 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Cookie

I've never cared much for American Idol singers until I heard Adam Lambert. Adam broke the stereotype of the boring, middle of the road performers that America seems to love. Nothing against them as some are very successful and talented if you like people who just stand and sing. But Adam is UNIQUE....one of a kind. I am so glad the show's producers gave him a shot, because as Oprah said, "He is like nothing we've seen before!"
    What a breath of fresh air.....love his beautiful voice.....it is even more gorgeous in person; it is unbelievable. He knows how to give the audience what they want, to truly entertain. I love Adam's determination to be himself, be honest about who he is, and design a theatrical show which is very popular with his fans. Giving both a guy and girl a quick kiss? We love it. It aint that deep....its entertainment.

August 18, 2010 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Sarah

P.S. He kissed TWO different people.
    BOTH of which were NOT attractive, they were just taller than the rest!

August 18, 2010 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Monica

All this talk about a little kiss. Get over it. What about that performance? Who can sing like that and kiss in between those notes without missing a beat? Only Adam Lambert.

August 18, 2010 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Sarah

I love him! He kissed two different people by the way!

August 18, 2010 at 11:24 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Jacki

Ya know, Jessie, I was 10 years old when Elvis came on the scene (the Ed sullivan show), early teenager when the Beatles & the Stones came on the scene....parents & others panned the above for many different reasons just like some are doing to Adam. No one said that these guys were going to be iconic when they first started, it just happens cuz they offered something different to those who like something out of the ordinary & not mediocre.. Some of us have enough rock history under our belt to feel pretty comfortable to recognize that "it" factor that Adam has + he has amazing vocals to back that "it" factor up! So Adam, let's get this 21st century rockin!!!!

August 18, 2010 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  47. judyjudy26

Just watched the video. What can I say – Adam loves his fans and they love him back.

August 18, 2010 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Laura

LOL @ Netmeg99 – Anyway, I was just gonna say lighten up people. He didn't boink anyone – he was just having some fun. I love him! One of the best concerts I ever went to and I've been to a lot. GO ADAM

August 18, 2010 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Netmeg99

What is the big fricken deal!!!!!! It was a Kiss.. that's all a Kiss!! You would have thought he pulled out the glambulge and smacked them with it.. Geeeeeeez!! Adam is the most incredible performer singer kisser I have ever seen in my life I am so thankful everyday he has come along cause if I had to hear one more angry ugly rap song I was gonna forget music all together. Adam is Rock N Roll That is what it's all about. Call him names all you want but it just makes you look ridiculous cause he is the best out there for many years to come..

August 18, 2010 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Cindy

Has everyone forgotten the women that threw themselves at Elvis, screaming and fainting women at Beatles' and Stones' concerts? And maybe some of you were not around for the 60's and 70's and Woodstock. Now that was wild.
    So what's wrong with a couple of kisses. Who would not want to get their lips or hands on beautiful Adam. How long has he been touring – three months and fans are lining up to see his sold out concerts. We love you Adam, dont change a thing. And give us more rock n roll. Randy Jackson was right when he said You're hot, fresh, unique and you can sing your face off". Oh yeah, thank God for the Internet and Adam's website. We can blog for him all over the place!

August 18, 2010 at 10:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jesse

Cindy, you don't know what you're talking about. If you really think Adam Lambert can be compared to Elvis, the Beatles and the Stones, you must be delusional and i wouldn't doubt that you "were not around for the 60's and 70's and Woodstock", as you put it. Cheers.

August 18, 2010 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Cheryl

Want to see more of that kissing action going on at all the concerts. Wish it happened at the ones I went to. As for the negative posters, you've never seen an artist kiss a fan before? Don't get out much, do you? Thats how an artist shows his excitement for his art and connects with his fans. Would you rather have a handshake? How quaint. Hmmmm, I've seen Tim McGraw kiss fans, lots of country artists do it; if Madonna can fondle herself on stage and Ozzie can bite off the head of a snake, I guess Adam can kiss a fan or two. Heck, he can kiss me anytime...and my husband. At the same time, even.

August 18, 2010 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sharon

I agree Adam can kiss me anytime too. Those lucky fans can tell ppl I kissed Adam Lambert. It would be an honor to kiss him.

August 18, 2010 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Kit

"While some artists prefer to connect with an audience through their music, Adam Lambert has opted for a more… interactive approach." Actually, Adam has the talent and charisma to connect on both levels. He sacrifices nothing vocally, and makes no compromises musically when he adds the theatrics and "tongue-diving". The insane and unreachable note that he sings full-out at 5:34 (after the kisses) shows that at the core, he is a stellar once in a lifetime muscian, and that music comes first for him.

August 18, 2010 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  53. ladyofargonne

Damn, Adam. You look like that guy from Dead or Alive. There's difference between a niche and a hole in the ground.

August 18, 2010 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Peter baby

Adam had better do that for every show and every encore now! Lol! Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss. The new chant!! Love you Adam.

August 18, 2010 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Tony

Glitter has gotten to his brain.

August 18, 2010 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Demi

I found in Adam a true rock voice of twenty first century's generation and his connection to the audience is unbelievable. He is one of the best live entertainer of today. Kissing is one form of expressing love. Love is what we need.

August 18, 2010 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Leslie

That was absolutely amazing. It was fun, it was hot and I loved it!

August 18, 2010 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  58. delilah5

FIrst, Adam compliments himself when he called it "tonguediving"! He probably never watched Italian or French movies. Second, it was "stagediving"! I surprise he is still alive after this jump in GLAMBERT family crowd. And third, but I guess the most important fact. How come you never wrote the article about any of Adam achivements! He is great person, fantastic singer.

August 18, 2010 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Michael

Because the world wants to know about perverts. That's what sells – if he just did the music, and left the deviance at home, he would be popular.

August 19, 2010 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
    • Rhonda

@Michael Oh your virgin little eyes and ears! Since when is kissing someone for entertainment value the same as perversion or deviance? You sound like you have led a sheltered little life, don't watch tv or go out to the bars because if Adam is a pervert and deviant in your eyes, these things will likely shock you into cardiac arrest. Go suck the mama boob and pacify yourself!

August 19, 2010 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Paul

No holds barred in Australia. Glam Nation Tour is going to be awesome. Bring it on adam.

August 18, 2010 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Glitter

YES! ADAM is preparing himself for his Internatiional Tour! We can hardly wait!!!!!!!

August 18, 2010 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Evelyn

Loves it!!! Adam is amazing!!!! The Glamnation Tour is amazing!!!! His fans are amazing!!! He really cares about the music and his fans. I can't wait until I see him on Sept. 10th!!! He's just beautiful soul!

August 18, 2010 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  62. makgroom

Adam is the new Elton.

August 18, 2010 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Cathy M

He can kiss me anytime !!! Hey its Rock in Roll,who the heck would be offended by a Kiss???? get a grip !!!
    Adam Lambert is the best live performer I have ever ever seen!!!!!!

August 18, 2010 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Marianne

When Adam sang Black or White on Idol Simon said Adam would give people someone to talk about. And he has. Big time. He is so beautiful and can sing like no other. Since St. Jean, Quebec it looks like the concerts are getting hotter. And we love it! The kisses and that last moment of him grinding on the floor with the guitar were outstanding. Has Elvis come back in Adam's body? Go ahead Adam give 'em hell. Your fans will support you all the way.

August 18, 2010 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Bull

Have to admit. The man can sing.

August 18, 2010 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Sally

HOLY CRAP!!!! This boy can kiss me anytime!!!!!!!! It's the hottest thing on the planet these days!!!! Welcome to superstardom Mr Lambert!! Plus hIs vocals are simply put orgasmic!!! Pure orgasmic!!

August 18, 2010 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Tom02

Why does everyone think this is such big news...Elvis did this years ago. Have we progressed BACKWards in time..

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQlVcHgyH4I&w=640&h=390]

August 18, 2010 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Lamchops50

So when is a 2 second kiss considered making out? Adam kissed 2 fans and no doubt made their night! Just like kissing Tommy, it's for our entertainment. He's just spreading a little love around. I wish the media would focus on his amazing vocals and performances. I only saw GNT once and it was epic!

August 18, 2010 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
  69. mikel

Don't forget the bleach!!!

August 18, 2010 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Emma

He is such an amazing performer! Wish I had been there to see this concert. What a rock star!

August 18, 2010 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Ann

Correction: He zeroed in on the very pretty blond boy first, and then came back for seconds. Then he stepped back for awhile, and then went into the audience again leaning over, and kissed the girl. They were good kisses, nothing distasteful whatsoever. He's affectionate, not desperate. The vocals were astounding... Great show.

August 18, 2010 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Patricia Newton

I saw him in Denver and can honestly say that I haven't had a more entertaining, energized evening. I didn't know I could still jump that high! He has me singing, dancing and laughing – what more can anyone want!!!

August 18, 2010 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Trudy

Good for you Adam! Finally we have an artist who has broken out of the "pop music mold". Go ahead push the envelope. Lady Ga Ga and Madonna can do it why not a male FOR A CHANGE. There is no other artist who has such stage presence and charisma and a golden voice. At the concert in Quebec the crowd (over 100,000) went crazy when he kissed Tommy and they loved Adam's grinding hips and thrusts and little moan on the catwalk. They sang with him through every song. I'm Canadian. Gay marriage has been legal here for years. It's 2010, the time for gay-hate is OVER!!!!!! IT'S ROCK N ROLL HAVE SOME FUN.

August 18, 2010 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
  74. debbie

obviously lost in america is lost in america and i wish they would get out. What an idiot to come to a story about someone they dont care about and trash talk. Yes you are lost in america and there is no hope for you

GO ADAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People are so clueless its pathetic

August 18, 2010 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
  75. wildchick

Adam...how's about a duet with Lady Gaga?! Think of the excitingly whacky music video you both will make! luv ya!

August 18, 2010 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  76. adamsblueglitter99

adam is adam, and adam will be adam. he likes to shake things up! it was amazing!

August 18, 2010 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
  77. sky

This is gross on soooo many levels! First of all, who knows what kind of germs this guy could catch doing that! Ever hear of thrush Adam? How about HIV transfer? omg this is stupid

August 18, 2010 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sam

I get your concern and I'm sure Adam would appreciate it but honestly, do you ask your date for their medical records before your first kiss?

August 18, 2010 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cheryl

Kyle...you made me laugh so hard...elevator music...yes, Marie, that's more your speed. What is going on in this country anyway? Are we reverting back to the Puritan days? Did't we already go through all this with Elvis and the Beatles. Oh, dear, Adam kissed a boy, and a girl...shocking. Not. Do you people watch any rock and roll? Damn, Europe is going to love Adam. We're just too uptight in this country. Better put our bonnets on go back to the prairie.

August 18, 2010 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tori

sky, you can't be serious! You actually believe that HIV can be transmitted through kissing? And that thush would automatically be Adam's first concern about kissing someone he doesn't know?

Personally, my first thought when I think of Adam is "singer" not "gay" so I admit the thought occurred to me that if he starts swapping spit with fans at every concert he could be increasing his changes of catching COLD VIRUSES! or MONO!

August 18, 2010 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Simon

not a big deal,but what happens if he kisses someone with herpes ??? not joking...you can get mighty sick from kissing....strangers......

August 18, 2010 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Sam

Desperate for attention?
    Uh, Adam Lambert's 70+ dates "Glamnation Tour" is mostly sold out and will go international in the fall while many artists on tour struggle to fill their venues or have to cancel dates this year (Lillith Fair, Christina Aguilera, Rhianna, Jonas Brothers, American Idol Tour etc.).
    Lambert doesn't need the added attention this fun little stunt is getting him, his singles have done pretty well so far, the album has sold more than a million copies worldwide and he's making very good money this summer (Plus, he's already working on the new album).
    Also, have you actually LISTENED to him sing while wou waited for The Kiss???
    The dude is insanely talented and even better live – every single show!
    How many singers can you name who are able to sing like that live without autotune and back up-tracks?

August 18, 2010 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
  80. g1gglez

I don't see what the big deal is about the kisses. Other singers do it but nobody says anything. when adam does it everybody has a heart attack. people r just trying to find something to hate on him about. adam is one of the best artists out right now and they cant take that away from him

August 18, 2010 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Grimes

Three facts: Amazingly gifts artists push the envelope, get people talking and always have their share of ignorant haters.

You go Lambert!

August 18, 2010 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  82. A.M.

Adam puts on the most entertaining show I have seen in a long time. I don't care if he kisses the entire audience....as long as he sings for ME. The man has the most incredible voice I have heard in years. I am not looking for "dignity" from Adam Lambert; he's here for my entertainment!

August 18, 2010 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Kerry

ADAM'S ALLOWED. ELVIS DID IT. NUFF SAID http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQlVcHgyH4I

August 18, 2010 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  84. ali

LOL great article, funny. ~ interactive approach. BTW he had met those two fans earlier at a Meet & Greet. Regardless, he's hot, sweet, funny and MEGA talented. ADAM you will be ICONIC. Keep going!

August 18, 2010 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sharon

Twitter went crazy for Adam other night during and after the kissing of two fans in the audience. BTW they met Adam earlier that day at a Meet and Greet and talked with him. So he spotted them in the audience in front rows and spontenously decided to give them a kiss which only last a second or two. I had abut 500-800 hits on my tweeter feed all ppl who were loving his performance and the kisses. It's just rock and roll guys. Get used to it & if you don't like Adam or anyone else then why follow them all over twitter, facefook and blogs you ppl are embarrassing yourselves.

August 18, 2010 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  85. mary

Love Adam, dont care who he kisses.

August 18, 2010 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  86. I threw up in my mouth

Nasty nasty nasty......GAG! Do you know where his tongue has been? I do! Barf!

August 18, 2010 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • desiree

You do? and praytell how do YOU know where Adam's tongue has been? Been on the recieving end or just wish you were?

It was just a kiss I think you should just get over it. or better yet since it's clear you don't like Adam why don't you just stay away from any thing related to him? Save yourself and the rest of us a lot of trouble.

August 18, 2010 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rita

I would bet a million dollars that Adam's tongue is cleaner than yours! Venom is deadly and you apparently have a mouthful to spew, but it's not welcome here. Adam is Love.

August 18, 2010 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • thierry taule

.....in some dudes butt.

August 18, 2010 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tori

Y'all do realize that straight people have been known to do that too, right? You really can't make assumptions about where ANYONE's tongue has been, so if you're that easily grossed out I guess you'd better give up kissing entirely.

August 18, 2010 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tobey

You do realize how stupidly hilarious your post is...well, maybe not on second thought.

You call yourself "I threw up in my mouth" and you apparently "barfed" as referred to in your comment.

Sooooo....whose mouth is the most kissable? Surely not yours...it sound rather gross to me. I'll take Adam's mouth and tongue any day and even the boy and girl's mouth over yours.

August 19, 2010 at 7:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Cathy

Adam's tongue is a lot cleaner than your mind.

August 27, 2010 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  87. B

If there's anything to come out of this 'kissgate' topic,it's that double standards are alive and well and still exist in the minds of some of the posters here. Rock/pop performers of old,new performers,men and women,seem to be held to one standard........and then there's Adam. He does the same (or less than) some musicians,yet he is lambasted to the nth degree. Why? If he chooses to kiss audience members on HIS TOUR then so be it. There are many less-talented artists who have antics that are far more brow-raising.

August 18, 2010 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Jasmine

Tiger Woods improved everyone else's golf game by raising the bar for excellence. Adam is doing the same for music. Adam is the REAL DEAL. When reporters write uninformed articles like this with no research or knowledge, it makes you appreciate the writers that do take the time and write informed pieces based on hard work & talent. After hearing and seeing Adam Lambert, you realize how mediocre most of the other singers are and how low our standards have been. He is the best entertainer without a doubt and those vocals are unbeatable. Lets just hope the rest of the music industry takes notice. Then it will be a win for all of us. Imagine having the music industry get better instead of us having to constantly compare to the past greats. Adam can be compared to Elvis and Freddie but he is so much more.

August 18, 2010 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Angelraj

I so enjoy Adam Lambert – he is talented beyond belief, a free spirit, a great person, and always completely true to himself. He is one heck of an entertainer who gives 200% to any performance. He's worth the cost of a concert (I should know, I've seen him 10 times already, and want more) How many performers can we say that about? He's young, and having a blast. He makes his fans incredibly happy! He is changing the way the world thinks just by doing his own thing. Yayyy Adam!

August 18, 2010 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
  90. missy

Trolls , trolls , trolls What-ever, Marie, Victor,Jeffery . KYLE HOLD THAT ELEVATOR.

August 18, 2010 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marie

Hold on there buddy. There are too Marie's. This Marie is not going anywhere without Adam.

August 18, 2010 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Awesome

Oh how I wish I could have been Eric or Erica lol!!! WTG BB! We know you love us and we love you!!! Nobody does what you do better!! Rock on BB!!!!

August 18, 2010 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marie

Me too. I'm so jealous of Erica. Do you know how many people wishing they were Erica or Eric?

August 18, 2010 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Leslie Ellis

To quote Rod Stewart – "It's just Rock 'n Roll" – it's all fun.
    Adam is the best vocalist AND entertainer to come along in generations.......I for one am thoroughly enjoying the ride!

August 18, 2010 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Annie

I wish he could just sing. Talented as he is, he doesn't need those kissings to get attention or shock values.

August 18, 2010 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • ali

Girl you would have HATED the 60's and 70's. Adam is tame, sweet and cute. Move along.

August 18, 2010 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • desiree

but 'just singing' is boring. If Madonna or Elvis 'just sang' they wouldn't be remembered or as leadgendary as they are today. The Jonas Brothers and Justin Bieber 'just sing' (barely IMO) but they aren't half as interesting as Adam is.

If Eminem or Tupac just rapped like many other rappers they wouldn't be considered some of the greatest rappers ever. I could go on and on, but I'd come to the same conclusion. Artists that 'just sing' don't get remembered because they're nothing rememberable about them, after all they 'just sang'

August 18, 2010 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tori

You're right; he doesn't need it. His talent is incredible and stands on it's own merit. But that's what makes it so cool. He doesn't push the envelope to distract people from a lack of talent – he does it because that's truly part of who he is as an artist.

August 18, 2010 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  94. JulieB

I am so glad to see CNN cover this story!! It will give Adam the publicity he needs so we can enjoy him for many years to come!! Loved how everyone appreciates his extremely amazing voice, which there are no words to describe (but you all did it justice).

August 18, 2010 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Rita

I fell in love with Adam in January, 2009 when he auditioned for American Idol. I will see him perfom for the first time on September 10th. I have reserved seats 5 rows back from the stage but I am going to somehow manage to move closer to the stage and hopefully do some tongue diving with the one and only Adam Lambert!!

August 18, 2010 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Michael

You should all have seen Adam Lambert in St. Jean (Montreal) last Saturday when thousands and thousands of fans of both genders, all ages, languages, and ethnic backgrounds could be seen singing and dancing together. Adam OWNS the stage and his fans love it. The energy that this guy spends for his fans at each single show (to give US our money's worth) is mind boggling. All I hope is that he can pursue a long and diverse career as a singer but also as an actor (film, tv and theatre). We should all be so lucky if that happens!! Bravo to him for always keeping us interested in what he does.

August 18, 2010 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Jenifer

unfffffffff

August 18, 2010 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  98. sizzling

Adam Lambert is the personification of Rock'n Roll. All these little "extras" only work so well because he has some serious vocal skills to back up the "show". One hot tamale for me!

August 18, 2010 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  99. glamgurl

You've seen this before - it was Boy George?! Better put your glasses on!

To the Winstar fan: How'd you get tickets? I have been looking alllll over for those first 10 rows they're calling "the VIP section."

August 18, 2010 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vicki

Haha, right, glasses are definitely needed for that comment! Boy George never got my engine going like Adam- he's pretty hard to beat!

August 19, 2010 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
  100. Jeffrey

tacky or what? and influencing the whatever amnt of "young fans" he has to be tramps. ugh

reading thru the comments, all these ppl that keep commenting here are obviously way too invested in this guy.

August 18, 2010 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • DJ

Is English a second language? I have no clue as to what you just said.

August 18, 2010 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • desiree

I love how self-important you must think yourself to be that you can call a great many people you don't know 'tramps'. It's clear you don't like Adam or his fans so I must ask why are you bothering to read an article on him?

It appears to me that doing such is counterproductive. I don't like to get burned so I make sure not to get to close to fire. I also don't like carrots so I make sure I don't eat them. If you don't like Adam or his fans just stay away and save yourself the clear disgust you have for him and the trouble you bring to his fans.

August 18, 2010 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • justine

You are still here commenting? Obviously, you seem invested! And excuse me, maybe you should copy and paste that comment and post it on a Miley Cyrus aricle! If you are not a fan, your input really doesn't change a thing. You are better off putting your energy into something you enjoy instead of being stuck feeling all upset about something that you can easily avoid. Drinking this poison is only gonna eat you up, it isn't going to hurt Adam or his fans!

August 18, 2010 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  101. kurst45

While some artists prefer to connect with an audience through their music, wth his music is what got ppl to the show he just added something extra to it for them and they went wild for it so if its working why not do it

August 18, 2010 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  102. shelby

Rock N Roll! Rock N Roll!!! He's here for OUR ENTERTAINMENT! He sings, he dances, he struts, he kisses, he licks, he thrusts and gyrates. Damn, it's one big festival of deliciousness!! DID I MENTION HE SANGS HIS FACE OFF!!! HIS VOCALS ARE OFF THE CHARTS OUT OF THIS WORLD!! The rest is just the icing. And I'll lick that any day!

August 18, 2010 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Christy

It doesn't matter what Adam Lambert does on stage, his vocals are insane! He connects with his audience each night even without any kissing. When you are in the front rows and he locks eyes with you over and over it is amazing. His voice soars through you unlike any other concert I've been to. The playful stuff he does is just like the cherry on top!

August 18, 2010 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Meg

Well, Ryan did say he had a "talented tongue"! Heehee.

August 18, 2010 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Marie

I am shocked at how many people think what he is doing is great. I am a huge fan, albeit somewhat conservative. I loved his show in June and am thankful he didn't kiss anyone in my show (not even Tommy). It's just not normal and who knows where they've been . Hopefully he knew the people he was kissing. I love the guy and his abilities, but I'm tired of the whole "power gay" thing he seems to have going on. Can't he just sing and dance and forget the rest. I want him to sell records and win awards. This is not the way to do it.

August 18, 2010 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kyle

Honey, I doubt that man wants an uptight conservative as a fan. Jump into the nearest elevator and there some music stylings more your flavor.

August 18, 2010 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ryan

See what makes your comment so awful is that he was not being "power gay". He kissed a male and female. He was being an entertainer. People like you suck and I hope he continues to do stuff like this so that he loses fans like you who are uptight. He is not perfect, but he is who he is and if you don;t like it he is better off without you.

August 18, 2010 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • ali

You're not a "huge fan" anymore. Bye.

August 18, 2010 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tori

Marie, are you aware that Lady GaGa and Eminem are likely to sweep the VMA's this year? Do you know what kinds of things you might see at one of their concerts? Have you gotten a peek at what kinds of sales they enjoy? Have you been to a pop or rock concert by a young, current artist lately?

This behavior might not sell CD's or downloads to conservative American Idol viewers but I don't think that's the audience Adam's ultimately going for.

August 18, 2010 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vicki

Wow... someone has a stick up her hiney......

August 19, 2010 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
    • agathe

clearone, is that you?

August 19, 2010 at 5:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Sandy

Marie: I too love Adam, but I don't think you should take this too seriously. Although this is impromptu and of the moment, remember Elvis used to kiss fans all the time, as have many other artists. I don't think Adam would foist himself upon someone who was reluctant. He is smarter than that. This may have come about after Lady GaGa through herself into the audience at Lollapalooza in Chicago. Don't tag the gay thing to it because there probably is no connection. It's an artist loving his fans right back - though probably a bit over the top - others have done it before him who were not gay.

August 19, 2010 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
    • tess4ADAM

@Marie ... I somehow DOUBT that you are a HUGE ADAM fan. If you were ... the words 'power gay' would NEVER enter your mind. You sound more like the 'as long as ADAM doesn't go OTT I'll buy his music & watch him perform' type of fan. While it is nice that you appreciate his TALENT ... it is fans such as you who would keep ADAM in the quiet venues where he would just sit & sing 'like a good little boy'! ADAM doesn't need those kinds of fans ... ADAM wants to have FUN while he gives his fans what THEY want so THEY can JOIN IN THE FUN "WITH" ADAM!! YOU don't fit into that CATEGORY so go find someone else to be a HUGE fan of!!

August 23, 2010 at 1:36 am | Report abuse |
  106. Victor

How many diseases can you catch from making out with strangers?

August 18, 2010 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rick

Probably less than using a public restroom. Or shopping at your local walmart! It was a KISS not intercourse!

August 18, 2010 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Jill

It's all "For Your Entertainment". Adam is an entertainer – period! He's also one of the most talented singers of this generation. Those who have never heard him sing should Google Brigadoon, Soaked, Aftermath, The Prayer, etc. on Youtube and have a listen. Just enjoy him! He's comfortable in his own skin, and each performance is just that – a performance. As an artist, he's the totality of all his performances. His "kiss" is nothing compared to videos of, say, Lady Gaga or Madonna. Talk about a double standard!

August 18, 2010 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  108. barb

Where is my comment???

August 18, 2010 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  109. what-even

Adam's fans are nothing if not predictable. I see they've arrived in droves to defend their rawk gawd.

The article author hit it on the head. Great musicians use their talent to impress, not antics.

August 18, 2010 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gracie

Good lord Adam is not a rawk god. I agree. But the man is dang talented. With or without antics its entertaining. Calm down and let people have fun.

August 18, 2010 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • annie

He is one of the best vocalist ever and he is using his talent to impress!! The antics as you call them are there to please his fans, and we love it.

August 18, 2010 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • B

What about Elvis' antics.? He shaked,shimmied,gyrated,and....yes.....kissed... multiple audience members (there's a Youtube vid on a few posters comments) Is he not considered one of THE supreme music gods of all time. Antics can be good....providing there's immense talent to go along with them. In both cases....without a doubt.....talent galore.

You were saying?

August 18, 2010 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • JulieB

There is nothing for us to defend him against.

August 18, 2010 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • B

I meant **shook**

August 18, 2010 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lisa

I'm sure most artists would be very happy to have droves of fans that defend them and exclaim about their talent and abilities. Beats not having fans to buy your records or come to your shows anyday ;-)

August 18, 2010 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Desiree

gosh so what the hell is the point of Lady Gaga? How many times has she used 'antics' to promote herself?

August 18, 2010 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Carrie

And with the drove of Adam fans, along came the usual bitter haters trying to stir the pot. Obviously you follow everything Adam also or you woudn't know the "pattern" of his fans! You Kris and Gokey bitterlings are so ~obvious

August 18, 2010 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jaisee

All of the people who claim Adam has no talent(this is including the author). Need to go to youtube and type in Adam's name and Brigadoon, you'll want to click on the video from thebestarts. Then once you have heard him sing come back here and talk about how he has no talent. Until then I don't feel you have a leg to stand on.
      LOVE,PEACE and GLITTER!!!!!

August 19, 2010 at 7:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Cathy

I see that his haters have come out in masses. What's the matter? Has he taken the attention away from your favourite once again. BTW Adam has more singing talent then your favourite ever will.

August 27, 2010 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Musicman

Since when has America turned so vanilla and uptight that some get all bent out of shape because of this. Most of us are mature enough, savvy enough and know a damned good singer and performer when we see and hear him. Others.....well go put on your elevator music, sit in your rocking chair and morn how the world is going to hell. Me, I'm going out and having some fun. Rock on Adam.

August 18, 2010 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  111. George

Adam had met these fans at a meet and greet before the concert. It wasn't that random, but it was meant to look that way. He kissed them and rocked on with the song. The band was laughing, the crowd was cheering and Adam went on and sang his face off. A good time was had by all. Mr. Lambert you rock! By the way, check out his beautiful songs, Aftermath and Soaked. He is an extraordinary talent.

August 18, 2010 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Greg

News flash, we dont travel around the world to see Adam because of TongueDiving, that is only one piece of the whole package called Adam! We first and foremost are connected with Adam because of his amazing vocals and his Epic music! The rest of it is all in the fun of Rock n Roll and Adam knows how to entertain us! So quit dwelling on one piece of the package, we love Adam cuz he is the REAL DEAL!!!

August 18, 2010 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Random Medley

Grace + dignaty = Rock and Roll? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Adam is truly entertaining. The kind or rock and roll I never liked was the ones where semi-privileged young men screamed about how unjust their lives are. Adam sings about feelings and love, positive messages, things that we all can relate to. Keep it up Adam and I'm a fan for life. 1 request, more kissing please.

August 18, 2010 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  114. Devy

He's talented, young, energetic, and amazingly gorgeous! It's his prime time to rock his music and his performances. Kissing is a fantastic way of this glamrocker to connect with his fans. Don't waste time to criticize him and his audience. Nothing wrong with loving kisses, esp when he wants to express his notion of equal love. Adam is one of the hardest workers for his art: he's striving so hard to find new hot stuffs everyday to offer to his passionate fans. And look at his life: working his ass off everyday with a great sense of morality: no private entertainment, not even a lover or boyfriend/girlfriend! I love and respect this young artist!

August 18, 2010 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Marie

All the haters who are worried about what Adam is doing with his fans. Do you know what your spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend and kids are doing? Why not worry about your love ones. Sadly the kids are doing things far worse then what Adam is doing. Let Adam kiss his fans if his fans wants them to kiss them. Adam is the most talented singer in my time. Get a life people. Adam keep on being you, I'm loving every minute of it.

August 18, 2010 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  116. justme

I saw this show years ago, only his name was Boy George

August 18, 2010 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • summerglam

No comparison, Boy G could NEVER sing like this!!!!!!

August 18, 2010 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Adamfan

Think it was closer to Elvis. Elvis kissed his fans on numerous occasions. Adam can kiss me anytime, anywhere! Hear that
      Adam???

August 18, 2010 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Rachel Ferreira

WOW!!! WOW!!! tis man is the Devil in the hottest way possible...I think Elvis would be Jelouse...this guy is the complete WOW!!! I have no words but IT"S GETTING HOT IN HERE and it's not the weather.

August 18, 2010 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  118. barbls

Adam is a free spirit and it was an epic rock and roll moment along with his writhing on the floor at the end of 20THCB. We all wish it could have been us at the receiving end of those kisses. He is the most exciting performer I have ever seen (4 going on 5 times) with the most unworldly voice I have ever heard. No one in today's music world comes close to his talent as a singer and performer. He just owns every stage he is on. He is a class act and I only wish all human beings had his character and ability to see beauty and love in everyone and everything. Adam is pure Magic!!

August 18, 2010 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Lindsay

Following Adam and his Glam Nation tour is an event in itself.Every night is a new adventure ,but last nght Adam was SMOKIN HOT !! Paula said it best when she said he'll be ICONIC ! He's well on the way !

August 18, 2010 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  120. Star

The man is an entertainer! Listen to the vocals here on the song! Amazing! I saw Adam in Boise on his Glam Nation tour and wow...his voice live is unreal! I think he is just having some fun here. No harm, no foul!

August 18, 2010 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  121. KatieJ

Desperate for attention? Nah. Adam doesn't need to do this kind of thing to get attention. His out of this world talent that marries AWESOME vocal ability with STUNNING visual images and sensual movement is bringing attention beyond his wildest imaginings.
    Adam did this because Adam liked it. And because he knew we, his fans, would like it too. He did this because he feels the song he's perfoming, inhabits it, and allows it to move him. I've seen something like this coming since he added that song to his encore, was waiting for him to let loose. It demands something like this. It was inevitable. Bravo, Adam!! But stay safe, sweetie.

August 18, 2010 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Will

I remember this guy from that TV show, damn he can still sing his ass off. Hah that audience stuff was pretty badass. Reminds me of Green Day's antics, and they frickin rock.

August 18, 2010 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kelly

can still sing?? hell Idol 8 was only last year. Hilarious.

August 18, 2010 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tori

Will, badasss is right! All these people who are so freaked out – you've gotta wonder if they've ever in their lives been to an actual rock concert???

August 18, 2010 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Jo

Adam is bringing back rock 'n roll. Young people today do not even know what it is. Much, much worse stuff was done on stage during the rock 'n roll years and it is just hilarious when the pearl clutchers complain that Adam kissed someone. I do believe that Adam will desensitize a lot of people to male on male kissing as time goes on. He is breaking barriers and will be in the history books for being the first male gay icon to accomplish this task. Love you Adam and your precious kissing partner Tommy.

August 18, 2010 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Jenn

Adam is being a rock star. This is what rock and roll has always been about. Nothing more nothing less, good times, killer songs, and antics. Now on top of 'fan service', which I think is great, by the way, the man can sing. He's stunning to hear live. Elvis kissed fans, other iconic stars have kissed fans, so what? And attention seeking? No, if you have seen the man in an interview, you would understand him better I think. He's just himself, just Adam, who happens to have a killer voice. It's his voice I love the most, the best I've heard in years. He knows what his fans want and he delivers every time. I've never heard any one be better live than on a record, but Adam is. Listen to 'Soaked' live. Besides, he must be doing something right, his tour is pratically sold out. And you can't argue with that. All of the other things, they really don't matter, it's the way he pushes the notes out of his throat that makes him amazing. And I'm sorry, but if memory serves me, there were lots more antics like this going on in the 60's and 70's. That being said, leave the young man alone and let him do what he does best, sing his heart out for his fans who love him for it. 'TongueDiving' is just a perk, not the main attraction. The main attraction is his killer vocals.

August 18, 2010 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  125. Lily

Why making out with a fan ?
    1. Maybe he/she is not a fan
    2. Maybe he wants to chase away rumors that he and his bassist (his more regular on-stage-kissing partner) are an item.
    3. Maybe he does not get enough of such action in his private life
    4. Maybe he is just in for the shock value,.. no kiss with fan, no postings on cnn blog..

Hhhmm he should be careful though ... One type of herpes can be transmitted through kissing... it is called after all the " kissing disease...".. There is also the flu, the common cold... Am I concerned about Adam Lambert ? No... I am just concerned that he is ill by the time I watch him in concert in Asia :-) .. Spread the love, not the germs !!!

And eh great to see the video of "very popular videographer Suz 526 "on a CNN blog. Maybe CNN should make an article about SUZ 526 and other videographers who prefer to sacrifice their time making great quality amateur video's of popconcerts and put them on Youtube instead of just enjoying the concert...Like I would do...

August 18, 2010 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • YR

I SECOND your motion!! Suz deserves some credit...so many blogs use her videos!! If it wasn't for her tireless efforts blogs like this one would have a lot less to talk about!!

August 18, 2010 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • jess

Well if it was ok for Elvis to kiss audience members in 1970...I'm sure it's ok for Adam. Here is the youtube of Elvis kissing audience..repeatedly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQlVcHgyH4I

August 18, 2010 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Ann

he can tongue dive me anytime his heart desires! Adam, I will be 2nd row center at Winstar Casino, JSYK :)
    I feel like the only fan who hasn't seen the show yet, but that will change in 3 weeks, and I can't WAIT!!

only once in a generation does a talent like Adam come around, and I am on this train for the long haul, Ive been on it since his audition!!! ROCK ON, ADAM!!!!

August 18, 2010 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Karl

EWWWW!!! Adam is gross, yes he's talented but I can't stand the freak, never could. Those fans he kissed could very well get a disease from him.

August 18, 2010 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ann

Karl?
      open your mind just a little, ok, hon? Adam is just doing what his fans want him to do, and he enjoys it, win win for everyone!!

August 18, 2010 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • glamgurl

You are kidding, right?

August 18, 2010 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • jess

I'll catch what ever I can from Adam...maybe some of the glitter will wear off on me! Here is Elvis kissing his audience multiple times in 1970 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQlVcHgyH4I (p.s. are you a bit of a hater?)

August 18, 2010 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • bec

Wow! I thought the world had changed more than this, I feel so sorry that you feel this way. Gosh! I don't even know what to say here. (:

August 18, 2010 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cathy

Karl...I advise you to stay away from people because they might catch something from your diseased mind. Go back to Kris's fansite where the biggest thrill you will get is figuring out which white t-shirt he will be wearing tonight

August 27, 2010 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  128. Ha Ha

Good Grief........it was kissing for crying out loud!!! He didn't urinate on anyone!!

Do you honestly think Adam is the first artist to grace an audience member with a kiss? Some of you make is sound like he invented the concept of audience PDA!

Oh and by the way,Elvis was perfecting 'audience member kissing' 40 years ago. Take a look:

!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQlVcHgyH4I

August 18, 2010 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  129. Lauriellen

I'm waiting with hot anticipation for what his show will be like by the end of the tour. Just like on the Idol tour, it got hotter and hotter and hotter. It's a wild ride I'm glad to be on. I am having the most fun I've had in my whole life watching the videos and talking to other fans on adamofficial.com.

August 18, 2010 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  130. Stella

ROCK N ROLL ROCK N ROLL!

That boy can SANG!!!!

August 18, 2010 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Sarah

LOL I love it! He is a wild child and I adore him.

August 18, 2010 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  132. vikkisusanne

2 quick jumps into the audience to plant a quick kiss on 2 fans can hardly be called making out. The entire episode lasted under a minute, "travel time" included. While Adam was definitely more frisky during this concert, his actions are hardly noteworthy considering the behavior displayed by other popular performers of today as well as decades past. What is noteworthy is that Adam has the vocal talent to put him head and shoulders above the rest. That man can sing and anyone who implies that Adam does not connect with his audience through his music is ill informed or lying, and therefore irrelevant.

August 18, 2010 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  133. Kate

The show was great, crowd was really into it including me and my posse. Vocals out of this worlld. Adam is a great entertainer that likes to change things up once in a while.That is what makes him so special. Little did I know when Isaw him for the first time on A.I.

August 18, 2010 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  134. Ovationimpact

TweetDiving is the new TongueDIving is the new Adam Lambert StageDiving. Syber Into It

August 18, 2010 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  135. Amanda

WOW!!! Those were two lucky B*ATCHES!!! You could tell he liked that end of the stage because he really played to them. Plus, who says there was any tongue involved? And, another thing, they could have been friends of his, too. However, they are still two lucky B*ATCHES!!!

August 18, 2010 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • bec

I think the tongue diving comment he made on twitter is very, "tongue in cheek" :) It certianly was cheeky at any rate. I doubt very much he actually did any more than kissing, and besides, I think the parties involved had some idea what was going to happen. That's showbiz folks! It is obvious AL is experimenting and finding his way on tour, which most entertainers do on the road. Find out what works and what does not. It's called honing (sp?) one's act. Adam has not had the opportunity to do that without being posted on Youtube every single time, before he even has time to take a shower after the show. He is an extremely talented performer, still learning, but already a sensation in the eyes and "ears" of all those thousands and thousands of people who are viscerally effected by him. I for one hope he finds his best self and is around for a long, long time because he is, as some like to say, Fabulous!!!!
      I would also like to comment on the "older female dynamic" people keep harping on. I myself am one of "those women".
      I pretty much had stopped buying music much and only listened to it when in my car mostly, but Adam brought back that old rock & roll excitement I remember when music was very experimental and free and, yes visceral. Adam Lambert made a lot of us want to listen to "Music Again". Besides, I think it is common for AI contestants to start out with an older crowd for some reason. (I may be wrong here?). Adam has plenty of younger fans both male and female and his fanbase is growing more and more with each concert on the tour.
      Good luck Adam Lambert!!!

August 18, 2010 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  136. finkfan

Keep being you, Adam! We love you for it!! And that backbend at the end ... there are no words.

August 18, 2010 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  137. Nina

The man is superbly talented in every possible way. He'd actually met the gal he kissed at a meet and greet earlier in the day, so he knew who he kissing. He knows what his audience wants and he's not afraid to give it to us. I loudly cheer his unabashed ability to go with the moment, truly be himself...and above all, not take everything so seriously and have fun. THAT is what Glam Rock is all about, and he is the new King.

It would also be nice if CNN would cover the fact that the man's spectacular voice is the centerpiece of his seventy-two stop, sold-out nearly every night, US GlamNation Tour that goes international in October.

And finally, to the keysmash commenter...There are an incredible amount in depth interviews out there on YT, including Oprah, Ellen and hundreds of radio appearances. The man is always articulate, introspective, funny, kind, and has more grace and dignity at his young age than the vast majority of people muster in a lifetime.

August 18, 2010 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  138. Karen

Have you seen that tongue? That thing can dive me anytime.

August 18, 2010 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leana

Woo hoo baby!!! I'm going to see him at The Cape tomorrow night then Cohassett Friday night then Hampton Beach Saturday night. Prime up those lips Adam baby – you hot hunk of love because I'm a coming for you!

August 18, 2010 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  139. Jenny555

Most exciting performer to come along in a few generations! Best vocalist in the music business today, as well! Did you catch that one note during 20th Century Boy! Off the vocal charts. Does a note like that even exist on the piano? This is Lambert's 45th stop on a 80+ concert series......then off to Europe, Asia, and Aussie. The man is a phenomenon! Just for the record, and for those who will condemn....this is the first time on this tour that Lambert has kissed an audience memeber. He was a "wild child" last night! Love him to pieces!

August 18, 2010 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  140. Judy

Glam Nation is by far the most exciting,entertaining concert I've ever been to in my life ! Next concert I'm aiming for the front row LOL !!

August 18, 2010 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  141. Tori

Well, he may have been singing 20th Century Boy, but it's rock 'n' roll in the 21st century and I, for one, love this man's daring and love his voice even more. He'd be welcome to kiss me any time he wanted. I'd probably die of excitement, but it would be a helluva way to go!

August 18, 2010 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  142. Terri

All Adam bashers: go to You Tube, type in Soaked by Adam Lambert, and be blown away by the most superb, magical voice on earth! He's going to be an icon, mark my words!

August 18, 2010 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Kate

It's really not that deep...it's just a kiss for pete's sake. I can't understand what the problem is...people have been kissing since the beginning of time...why is Adam kissing someone always made into such a big deal...the man is madly talented and just bringing some life to a mostly dead music scene. Rock on Adam, rock on.....

August 18, 2010 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  144. Cat

Wowzers! Check out the high note after the second kiss (5:34 in video). What a voice.

August 18, 2010 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  145. Melirose

LOL it was a male and a female fan. Both of them were in their 20s. HILARIOUS. You go Adam Lambert! Get yours ahaha Btw the venue Adam performed at was called Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel, didnt Elvis used to "tonguedive" like 40 female fans in the span of 1 song in the 70s? That is crazy hilarious!

August 18, 2010 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sharon

Yes Elvis did kiss many ppl while performing. Men and Women loved the way he connected to them. Adam is actually more beautiful and talented than Elvis and I thought no one would ever be able to top Elvis.

August 18, 2010 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  146. buffina

"While some artists prefer to connect with an audience through their music," EXCUSE me ADAM connects with us "the concert goers" through his music and to say otherwise is just plain silly!
    Adam has one of if the the best voice around at the moment and his shows are second to none, he sizzles dazzles glitters rocks and entertains you can feel the energy its electrifying, and when its over you crave more. Adams tounge dive was what thw fans wanted and trust me there are thousands of people who want to be one of the lucky two who got the glam rock gods tounge! ADAM DELIVERS A STUNNING VOCAL PERFORMANCE ON EVERY SINGLE SONG

August 18, 2010 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  147. Dana

It was GREAT!!!!!!!!

August 18, 2010 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  148. Susan

I sat up all night waiting for the video of it! Adam rocks my world! One other thing, his vocals were off the charts again last night too! This guy is the best thing to happen to the music industry, everrrrrrrr! Love him!!! Now Im searching madly for front row tics for his concerts, what can I say? LOL!

August 18, 2010 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  149. WitchyWoman

And while you're watching the video for "that kiss" be sure to listen to "that voice!" Such an awesome performer. He sounds terrific on his album, but until you've heard him live you have no idea what an amazing and versatile singer he is! I went to his sold out concerts at the Pacific Amphitheatre in California and the Mandalay Bay in Vegas. I just wish I'd been there last night. From all accounts is sounds like Adam blew the roof off the place!

August 18, 2010 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • sharon

I've been following Adam since May09 and thought he was best singer I've ever heard. Loved performances on AI too. But when I saw him LIVE in June 2010 I hadn't a clue just how epic he is as a perfomer and vocalist. His beautiful voice justs vibrates through your being when he sings. His stage presense is overwhelming almost too much to take in all at once. He is a beautiful man almost bigger than life. I was blown over and it took 3 weeks to recover.

August 18, 2010 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  150. Shoshi

Think it’ll catch on?
    Last I checked kissing was pretty popular...and happens a lot on various stages with lots of performers. We fans love our stars. It's nice when they reciprocate!
    I'd be happy to receive a kiss from Adam Lambert any time. Especially while he's singing to me :-)

August 18, 2010 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jess

He's being begged on twitter by his fans..of all ages, for more. BTW here is a youtube of ELVIS from 1970...'tongue diving' in the audience! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQlVcHgyH4I

August 18, 2010 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  151. Gracie

I love him for just going for it. People are taking music to seriously as of late. The dude is just having fun and his fans are likewise having fun! It's about time someone is making things interesting. And on top of it all the dude is mad talented.

August 18, 2010 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sharon

I agree You wouldn't believe the twitter feed after that song. I follow abt 149 ppl and last night I had almost 1,000 comments to read they were coming in 50 + at a time. Ppl were going nuts in a good way. It's just R&R ppl. Adam is the new Rock God for the 21st Century. Best voice and performer I've seen and heard in my lifetime. Of course Twitter comments were exaggerated so much I thought Adam got mauled or something. It was so spontenous don't think the boy & girl expected him to kiss them. Btw you can see a pic of both on 92PROFM.com. The guy is a tall blonde and woman is Erica tall girl with red streaks and really pretty. They talked with Adam at Meet and Greet before concert.

August 18, 2010 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  152. Nina

UGH! I saw his show in LV and couldn't figure out what the hype was about. He seemed desperate to get any attention his older fans were willing to give him. His fan demo is very strange.

August 18, 2010 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • MaryL

You're the first person I've heard say something negative about Adam after having seen him. To each his own. Desperate to get attention? You've got to be kidding.

August 18, 2010 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • hannah

Nina,
      I would bet anything you are the same Nina who posts obsessively about Kris Allen under various "girl-ish" names. I think your jealousy is getting in the way of seeing Adam as the major talent he is.

August 18, 2010 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tori

I'll admit that Adam's fans are a diverse bunch. Certainly some of his fans are old eough thaqt they remember glam rock the first time it came around but many of them are teens and twenty-somethings discovering it for the first time, too. Perhaps your perception of Adam's fanbase is skewed by the venue in which you saw him. I understand that the LV crowd had fewer die-hard Lambert fans than most of these sold out venues have had.

And I assure you that Adam is far from "desperate" for "attention" from his fans. In fact I'm sure there are times (like when he's trapped in his bus waiting for security to come escort him through a horde of hysterical fans) that he'd like a little less "attention" from his fans. It's his fans that are "desperate" for "attention" from him and look how generous he is in giving it!

August 18, 2010 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gracie

I'm in my early 20's and I have never been excited for a performer like this. I think I was born in the wrong decade. I know Adam has some older fans and perhaps these are some of his more passionate fans who follow him around the country. It is because of their age that they have the money to do so. I wish I could afford to see Adam Lambert. He could have all of my attention because that is what entertainers do. They seek attention. If they didn't have my attention then they would not be doing their job very well.

August 18, 2010 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • YR

The Vegas show was one of three I went to and yeah, it wasn't his best one...I think the dry desert heat did a number on him (and they forgot to give him water initially, which ticked him off remember? LOL) and he wasn't his usual 110%. The stage screen was too small and the crowd was also not as energetic as the other ones, so Nina, too bad you only went to that one...

August 18, 2010 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Karen

Nina,
      have you had a hearing test lately???
      Adam has a awsome voice

August 18, 2010 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cathy

You need to go back to Kris's fan site.

August 18, 2010 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • janice

@Nina Yeah, I BET you saw his show*sarcasm* Just an opportunity for you to make it appear you have a voice in the matter! Why would you attend a show if you didn't believe the hype? Most people go to a concert because the hype not many waste all that energy and money out of curiosity! But thanks for your input, bye!

August 18, 2010 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • agathe

well Nina, I don't know if we were at the same show.... I was in LV and the show was great, audience loved him and there was nothing desperate about it..... well, if you don't like him, go and buy the other guy's record – it's as simple as that....

August 19, 2010 at 6:20 am | Report abuse |
  153. Monika

IT WAS AMAZING.
    he gave those two a time of their life! and the show was over afte rthat song, he didint go backstage!

AND to be in front row on a show like that you REALLY have to want it, so dont speculate about what if they didnt want to be kissed or anything.

August 18, 2010 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  154. Colleen

This was the most EPIC concert ever....Adam Lambert is an incredible performer with an iconic voice ....he is soo amazing....loved every minute of this ...I hope to see MORE !!!!!!

August 18, 2010 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  155. asdfsafasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

he's talented. but he's absurd. i'd buy his music, but by no means does he have public influence in my life. he's young, let him ripen. he certainly doesnt have grace or dignity at this time in his life, hopefully that comes.

August 18, 2010 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • qwertyqwertyqwertyqwertyqwerty

Adam has to sow his oats, blaze a trail, do the rocknroll thing and grab attention. Dignity and grace will be about 20 years off yet. The thought of another 20 years of being so perfectly, dirtily entertained by Adam suits me very well indeed.

August 18, 2010 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • caron

Aww. Too bad you feel he doesn't have dignity. Actually, one of the things his fans like about him is his real-life dignity, grace, manners, work ethic, etc. When he is on stage, he takes on a persona that is shaped by the song(s). He is not always wild on stage. It's an act and he is playing a part. Many people who have interviewed him and worked with him say how gracious and intelligent he is. This includes big names like Barbara Walters and Oprah down to local DJs and reporters. Hope you can give him a chance. There are plenty of YouTube interviews for people to see the real person.

August 18, 2010 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tatania

You have clearly never heard Adam in an interview or met the man otherwise you wouldn't be making an "absurd" comment saying he has no grace and dignity. He's the most kind, charming, articulate, polite and intelligent entertainer I've had the pleasure to know in a LONG time. On top of that he posses a voice that is so incredibly good, I haven't heard the like since Freddie Mercury. Kissing fans is NOTHING knew. You can see Elvis kissing loads of fans from the stage at his Vegas shows and many other singers do it too.

August 18, 2010 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jess

Maybe come into his own like say...Elvis? Here is Elvis 1970 'tonguediving' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQlVcHgyH4I

August 18, 2010 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  156. Keith

Gross. I'd hate to be TongueDived by anyone, especially an American Idol contestant.

August 18, 2010 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lynn

Don't worry Keith ... I'm sure he wouldn't want to tongue dive you either. :)

August 18, 2010 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • adamfan

Hey Keith. I'll take your place!

August 18, 2010 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • lost in america

I am sure his tongue has been in placed not so much on the sunny side of places. I think I would require certified medical papers before that tongue touched me.

August 18, 2010 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
  157. MaryL

I was at the show last night. The whole night was amazing! Adam was in rare form. I have seen him five other times and this was his best concert EVER. I hope he keeps kissing his fans. I will be in the crowd Saturday in New Hampshire hoping to see some more tongue diving!

August 18, 2010 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cyndy

Hey MaryL,
      I guess I feel pretty lucky that last night was my first GlamNation experience. I sat in the sidewalk line for ten hours in the sun, and met lots of great people of all ages...which is amazing in itself as is celebrated by Adam...all ages, colors etc...come to the party. Was the girl who was kissed the one with the red streaked hair and glitter side makeup job? He was playing to her, and she must have been so happy, as I was right next to her in the front lines...then the bodies shifted and she got closer to center. Earlier when they were spritzing the audience with Poland Spring water ( Bless you Lupo's staff) She was upset that her fancy hair and makeup would get ruined by the water and was ducking under her jacket. The blonde boy, must have piqued Adam's fancy from the meet and greet as someone else posted. Both of them were celebrities afterwards as people congratulated them on their being kissed by Adam.
      I don't know how many venues are like Lupo's with the smashed bodies packed behind the fence..and the waiting for hours to get first run (make that orderly speedwalking so the staff didn't yell at us). Maybe Adam was liking how that sea of fans were undulating to his every move and wanted to give a bit more.
      I was up front on the right and thought it was sweet that Tommy gave the little girl ( who was ten and had been placed in the front of the fence for safety) several smiles, winks and a guitar pick. That family also got a drumstick from Allison's drummer. The little girl was quite young to be there...her mom was right in front of me and kept saying how tough she was. I guess she will be a seasoned pro when she is 17 . She was cute though.
      I'll be at Cohassett will you? Just thought of something...I hope you are not the mother of the little girl. :)

August 18, 2010 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  158. KS

lol ilh! He is awesome.

August 18, 2010 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  159. GlamRockGodUK

I waited up till 4.30 am in the UK just for that video. This man is going to be iconic. He's the new once in a generation artist and I'm so proud and happy to be a fan. Long live Adam Lambert and the Glam Band

August 18, 2010 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  160. Lara

Gross. What if the person had a cold or canker sore or something?

August 18, 2010 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joanne McGhee

You must be a nurse like me..Thats all I could think is"Gee i hope he doesn't catch anything from them."You gotta be careful who you kiss these days.Know the person! I love the guy and would hate to see him get sick from carelessness.

August 18, 2010 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Katie

OH MY GOD ,,OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! ADAM!!!!!!! I WANT A GLAMBERT KISSSSS!!! :))) Im 17 and im not a tramp, ive never been kissed!!!!!! IM UP FOR SOME TONGUEDIVING! :) <3

August 18, 2010 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • lost in america

very true, I am sure he will be the first to know and probably pass it on to someone else. I personally think he is just a singing clown. And a very poor representative for the gay community or any other community. He goes overboard on any task he sets out to do, like he is above everyone else. He seems very fake in person.

August 18, 2010 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • LiveLifeWithNoFear

Oh, live a little. Life is short and if you worried about every little thing, you'd miss out on so much. This is Rock n' Roll. Let him have some fun. And @ lost in america, I would do some research before making such a judgmental statement about someone you obviously know nothing about. And don't worry, I'm sure your chance of getting a smooch from him is like... zero!

August 18, 2010 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • thierry taule

yes lara i agree, thats gross.
      "hey everyone lets share saliva and possibly blood, oh and do i have herpes ! ? hmmmm i dont know, oh well i'll find out soon enough.!" blech! X^ ()

August 18, 2010 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • yourbodybible

the people he kissed in the crowd were ones he had meet at the M&G earlier that day...he sort of knew who he was lip servicing for. Adam is extremely honest, talented, gorgeous and knows exactly what he is doing in order to accomplish success and keep his fans happy.

August 18, 2010 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  161. Adam Fan

Heck yeah! This was in the moment, too! Adult show. Audience loved it and wanted more. Also, he went back for seconds – but with a girl! :-)

August 18, 2010 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  162. Maria K.

I was there! I was there!! I'm still flailing away! He was on fire last night. The audience was really feeding him. The screams were deafining and his voice. OMG his voice was unreal! Those lucky fans! I so wish it had been me!

August 18, 2010 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nuusk

His voice through whole concert was beyond belief

August 18, 2010 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mary

Maria K, didn't have the insane pleasure to be at the concert, but after viewing on video a hundred times, after the kisses and he goes back to song-omg-that note he hits-I have NEVER heard anything like it! He is maximum best and makes you feel bad for other performers! Adam Lambert rocks the world!!!

August 19, 2010 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
  163. K.

LOL only Adam...
    Love him or hate him but Lambert is highly entertaining and fun (besides being freakishly talented)

August 18, 2010 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  164. Gem

Actually, it was 2 different fans – first one female, second one male. Love it! He's equal opportunities when giving his fans a treat lol :D

August 18, 2010 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  165. CrashCart9

Note of interest–two different fans. One male, one female.

August 18, 2010 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  166. DJ

Yummy, Love the way he wears those pants. Lucky for his the crazy over excited fans didn't drag him into the audience and have their way with him. Thats what I would have done. Wish I had been there.

August 18, 2010 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sandy

You said it, DJ! He would be carried off by the fans, never to be seen again.

August 19, 2010 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  167. Lisa

He can kiss me anytime! That guy is so hot! Loved the vocals.

August 18, 2010 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jen

I know! He can kiss me too...LOL!! Love him

August 18, 2010 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • tom02

Elvis does it, no big deal.....Adam does it ...all heck breaks loose...This is the downside to coming off of American Idol, all the idiot fans of others follow you like mad people to spread their hate and jealousy...oh so obvious...check out Elvis...Rock it Adam

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQlVcHgyH4I&w=640&h=390]

August 18, 2010 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Carol

Get in line, gurl! He is such a freaking ROCK STAR. Vocals are out-of-sight and LIVE – entertainment personified!!

August 19, 2010 at 4:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Seriously?

OK people – this dude is a freak show. He looks like the mad hatter from TB's Alice in Wonderland. "Tongue Diving"? What an idiot. Maybe he ought to make out with a horse too – that would be "exciting" wouldn't it? No wonder this country is going in the toilet – idiots like Lambert and his cracked out fan base...

August 19, 2010 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  168. TheTruthHurts

I'm right there with your brother.......

August 19, 2010 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  169. GG

You do realize your statement comes very close to a threat?

August 19, 2010 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  170. @GG

What's your point? Let the target practice begin!

August 19, 2010 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  171. GG

The internet is a very two-faced thing. On one-hand,a great forum for harmless or heated banter that allows the posters to comment with anonymity. On the other-hand,threats of violence are usually frowned upon for obvious reasons. You're not completely anonymous.

That's my point.