Kim Kardashian: Sex tape was 'humiliating'
August 17th, 2010

Kim Kardashian: Sex tape was 'humiliating'

Kim Kardashian was just a tween when MTV started airing “The Real World,” but watching those televised tales of seven strangers picked to live in a house was her “aha” moment.

“In elementary school, ‘The Real World’ came on, and I was like, 'That’s it! I know I want to be on a reality show,'” Kardashian, 29, told Allure for their September issue. “And I was like, ‘Ok, when I’m old enough, I’ll make an audition tape.’”

Kardashian doesn’t elaborate on whether or not she ever created an audition tape for “Real World,” but we do know that she created a tape of another kind, one that turned an intimate evening with ex-boyfriend Ray J into footage the entire world could see.

“Not my most proud moment,” Kardashian told the beauty magazine about the sex tape. “It was humiliating. But let’s move on. Not that I don’t think it’s no one’s business, but I think I’ve done a good job with replacing negative things with positive things.”

Those positive things all fall under what she terms “The Brand,” encompassing workout DVDs, clothing, self-tanner, skin care products, perfume and, of course, her E! reality show with her family, “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”

“I feel lazy when I’m not working. I learned all my business sense from my dad,” Kardashian explained. “He always believed in me, and I think the last thing he said to me before he passed away was, ‘I know you’re gonna be OK. I’m not worried about you.’”

And so, Kardashian presses forward, trying to limit club appearances – where a celeb can get paid to just show up and party – in favor of endorsement deals for companies in which she also owns a stake. The strategy seems to be paying off – Kardashian recently purchased a five-bedroom home in Los Angeles rumored to cost more than $4 million. (Allure notes that Kardashian converted one of the bedrooms in the home into a closet.)

Of course, living a lifestyle that’s so focused on building The Brand doesn’t leave much room for finding The One – at the time of her interview with Allure, Kardashian’s five-year relationship with football star Reggie Bush had come to an end.

So while she’d thought that by 30 she’d be a mom of four, the challenges of dating have pushed that dream back about five years, and have dropped the expectant kid count from four to one or two.

“Who would ever want to deal with a hectic schedule and not really [getting] to see someone that often? That’s the reality of my life right now,” Kardashian said of the challenges of dating. “It’s tough, but I’m totally fine on my own. I’ve always been in a relationship, so it’s kind of refreshing to just do me 100 percent.”

Read the full interview in the September issue of Allure, which hits newsstands August 24.

Filed under: Celebrities

« Previous entry
  1. celebrity cellulite zfa

Wow! This could be one particular of the most useful blogs We've ever arrive across on this subject. Basically Fantastic. I'm also an expert in this topic therefore I can understand your effort.

November 1, 2013 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  2. how Do you know If your pregnant

Admiring the persistence you put into your site and in depth information you
    offer. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't
    the same out of date rehashed material. Excellent read! I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

July 14, 2013 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Fdolypknckp

Здраствуйте!
    Предлагаю купить у вас вечные ссылки.
    Предпочитаю сайты игровой тематики,азартной тематики
    ICQ 623935432

September 27, 2012 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Fdolwjwmznr

Здраствуйте!
    Предлагаю купить у вас ссылки и рекламные места.
    Предпочитаю сайты игровой тематики.
    ICQ 623935432

September 26, 2012 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Fdolxaswonz

Здраствуйте!
    Предлагаю купить у вас ссылки и рекламные места.
    Бюджет до 60000р.
    Стучите в icq 611331083,отвечу всем.
    На форуме бываю редко,так что лучше пишите в асю.

September 25, 2012 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Fdolvcjdcby

Здраствуйте!
    Предлагаю купить у вас ссылки и рекламные места.
    Бюджет до 60000р.
    Стучите в icq 611331083,отвечу всем.
    На форуме бываю редко,так что лучше пишите в асю.

September 19, 2012 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Cristopher Muenchow

Hello, Neat post. There's a problem together with your site in internet explorer, could check this? IE nonetheless is the market leader and a huge component of other people will pass over your magnificent writing due to this problem.

August 19, 2012 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Sforeverconsult.com

Kim K has made her mistakes and she should be allowed to forget her past.Its unfortunate the whole world knows about her private life but it won't be fair to constantly attack her if she truly regrets her past and wishes to turn a new leaf

July 30, 2012 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  9. greenscapemedia

A person necessarily assist to make severely posts I would state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the research you made to create this actual submit incredible. Excellent process!

April 15, 2012 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  10. JA Altre

Winner Take it all.A casino site its fun give it a try.Best Of Luck.

April 9, 2012 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  11. tim

I LOVE THAT ASS ON KIM now thats an ASS

January 25, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  12. Seth

U a HOE!!!!! What do u expect u nggrr lover.

January 1, 2011 at 1:45 am | Report abuse |
  13. jaker

Replace "humiliating" with "profitable" and I'll believe it.

November 1, 2010 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  14. John

What does Kim Kardashian have to do with the Cardassians?

August 21, 2010 at 6:10 am | Report abuse |
  15. John

Everything physical is temporary. Chasing after beauty and youth is the carrot on the stick. One morning we wake up and it's 20 years later and we realize it's an impossible task. Perhaps it's the way of things. Plants always reach for the sun despite the imminent fall and winter season that will strike them down. I wish I had a brighter outlook on youth and beauty, but at the present time the only thing I see is the hopeless pursuit of an impossible dream.

Not saying give up. Life is about struggling. Life struggles. Obliviously? Yes. Vainly? Yes. It's the nature of things.

Every pretty women is a plush plant with ripening fruit. But don't blink because it soon withers. Long-term joy cannot be found in these kinds of things. I do not know if there's anything that can replace them and last. We will die, and with us all of our thoughts and dreams and hopes, regardless of their nature or character.

Is ignorance bliss?

August 21, 2010 at 6:00 am | Report abuse |
  16. nz2kjl

wow anybody can be a celebrity nowadays

August 20, 2010 at 4:10 am | Report abuse |
  17. Alex

She's NOT embarrassed. She will continue to milk her "15 minutes" of fame.

August 19, 2010 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  18. d crabber

for what little i've read about kim k, she's yp and coming role model for the teen boys. at least, they can dream about somebody pretty and build good. leave her alone. jealousy wil;l not get you anywhere. you know who you are. shut the hell up.beauty is in the eyes of the beerholder.

August 18, 2010 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Adam

"Humiliating" really? Does she realize that's the only reason she's famous and a "household" name? Talk about biting that hand that feeds you.

August 18, 2010 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Odalice Feliz

loved that picture, she looks great in it.

August 18, 2010 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Odalice Feliz

She had a Smart dad, hope she got that intelligence too.

August 18, 2010 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  22. David

I'd just like to have the money the girls spend on hair removal and anal bleaching. So... Lamar bones Chloe the first time and while her fat ass is on all fours he says. " damn, girl. I want my woman white all over. You're going to have to bleach your anus".

August 18, 2010 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  23. Noni

I actually feel sympathetic towards her...I always thought Kim was a beautiful girl until she went and lost a surmount of weight and made other changes to her physical appearance in order to fit Hollywood's standard of beauty. I really do believe she is unhappy and continues to keep herself busy with work so she doesn't have to focus on her personal life. If she was so happy w/herself, she would stop trying to change her appearance and fit the "Hollywood" mold....she would just live. It is so unfortunate to have a mother who doesn't encourage her daughter to just be herself and be happy with who she is, instead of trying to live her life through her daughter. Cris had her time and she needs to let kim have hers.

August 18, 2010 at 12:55 am | Report abuse |
  24. we can only hope

maybe the whole kardashian family can die in a plane crash together...along with their producers and entourage.

August 17, 2010 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Mateo Jose

I want to make a negative comment about Kim, but I know all of you Internet dummies would call me a troll. It's your NEW FAVORITE WORD!

August 17, 2010 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Your kiddign me right

Ok, let's get it right people are gonna believe that the tape was a leak right come on people celebs do this so they get popular and that way people pay more attention to them in my opionion a girl who does that kinda stuff and says oh its ok bad mistakes happen yeah ok mistakes yeah ones like that no way she let it leak and if it was not leaked with her permission why isnt the ex in jail cause that kinda of stuff is against the law to post liek that deframation of character. But what do I know I mean someone will post something back against this and say something someone else will enjoy and agree with. I personally hate reality tv shows there all scripted anyway and no one really wins why humiliate your self liek that for what a few comeercial deals and a couple of free things or talk show gigs not worth it. Now if a normal person liek me did that it would be degrating and immoral and prob get in trouble for a tape liek that online but just cause shes a celeb its pushed under the carpet and no one says a thing about it. I have a saying it's not who you are ot what you do in your life, it's how much money you can pay to get your self out of trouble. But on that note I don't feel like opening a new can of worms for people to start in on about. Her decision was bad and she should fess up and admit she leaked the tape probably because her ratings was dropping like every other celeb does when there stardom starts to fade they do something drastic and extreme to get there image bigger and more elaborate. But leave a note and tell me what you think.

August 17, 2010 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Azi1

Haters gonna hate no matter what. People should leave the Kardashians alone. They work hard and they are beautiful.

August 17, 2010 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  28. lardassian

Kim's cute, but that sister that married lamar she is for real an evil OINKER, i mean without make up fer sho OINK but with make up an OINKER with makeup seriously cannot hide the OINKAGE.

everyone loves to hate. thats why this blog is soo long. HURT PEOPle , hurt people. I think its funny but i like th older sister, kims cute even that gay boyfriend is kinda funny but lamars wife is OINKAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

August 17, 2010 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  29. You are filled with hate

Seriously move on. Why do you care enough to hate her? Obviously you care or you wouldn't have read the article.

btw I've seen the video. At least she's not a corpse in the sack like fellow reality starlet Paris Hilton

August 17, 2010 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Somebody

LOOK YOU ALL ARE BEING SO CRUEL YA'LL HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY GO THROUGH OR WHAT THEY DO OR ANYTHING YA'LL KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THEIR LIVES ALL YOU KNOW IS WHAT YOU READ IN TABLOIDS AND 90% IS ALL LIES...SO YEAH DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE OK?? IT'S WRONG ALSO,THEY ARE GORGEOUS...SO STOP BEING SO MEAN WHAT HAPPENS IF SOMEBODY CALLED YOU UGLY AND A MORON

August 17, 2010 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Who needs this bimbo

Sad that this is the kind of woman males are suppossed to want. She's self-centered, materialistic, money & publicity hungry, can't carry an intelligent conversation..on & on. No wonder her beaus leave after the physical attraction wears off. I mean what do you do with her after the bedroom?

August 17, 2010 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • smarter than you

most beautiful women, famous or not, are willing to sell their pu ss y for the right price. no need to buy the car, when you can lease and upgrade.

August 17, 2010 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Joe Mahma

Human Garbage

August 17, 2010 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Mark

Sorry, but it's a tough sell convincing the public you didn't want a video making it out there, when your friend's fame was garnered for the same reason. Her pull is based solely on image. If you didn't want to ride the publicity from it, then why didn't she shun the limelight, and let it fade away? It's possible the video was a marketing coup. It worked.

August 17, 2010 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Just Me

I am not a fan of reality TV at all. Any of it, especially the Real House Wifes of where ever the hell. But to immedietly just start slamming someone that the majority of stupid people across america made this family (TV) famous for no other reason that being nosey and wonder what will they do next !? Is stupid. Behind the scenes, off camera alone and in person I bet the whole family really does care. Here is an example you prolly wont read on any tabloid or web blog. After the wedding(s) did you know the food that was left over was given to homeless shelters across the city as an anonymous jesture. Or the various charity donations to childrens medical research or research to the scientific community. Don't always judge a book by its cover especially when its the public who makes it.

Kim and her family at heart are real people with real feelings and real ability to love each other and outsiders. Its YOU who make them out to be the antagonist.

August 17, 2010 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Swamprattler

famous for what, she gets more exposure on cnn than anywhere else, and cnn don't pay

August 17, 2010 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Carlos

John

--------------------------------------------------
    This is the funniest post. Lindsey Lohan and Britney Spears have no talent. Neither does Taylor Swiftl People like Beyonce, Kelly Clarkson, and Jennifer Hudson were blessed with raw talent.. Not Spears or Lohan who have a bigger talen tfor staying in trouble with the law.

August 17, 2010 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
  37. RS

I don't care what she did or didn't do...that's a nice set of knockers.

August 17, 2010 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Mom of Three

If this is what you have to do, and how you have to be to be either rich or famous, then I'll take my budget and blessed obscurity, thanks.

August 17, 2010 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • jenny craig called for you

she said get your fat, ugly head out of your refrigerator!

August 17, 2010 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Kim

I think the bottom line is she is rich and famous and everyone here is not

August 17, 2010 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • i'm rich and famous

you think rich and famous can't read and post to a website?

idiot.

August 17, 2010 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Tiger

Sounds like a smart girl. Wanna help me improve my golf game? Watch me put it in the hole! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

August 17, 2010 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • elin

Tiger, you have rimmed out again. Perhaps the hole is too big for your small putter!

August 17, 2010 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • @elin

shuddup ho! yo chin be biggah and mo ugly than jay leno's.

August 17, 2010 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
  41. RealityCHK

She has made more money in the time it took [any of] you to read that article than you make in an entire day.
    I daydream of being a Hollywood sniper.

August 17, 2010 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Rem

Kim's got it exactly right - it's all about her becoming a BRAND. It doesn't matter a bit if you like her or hate her, whether she is worthwhile or worthless as a person or a role model, or if she has any talent or not. It's all about total narcissism and whether her BRAND is successful - successful at showing obscene profits to provide a luxury lifestyle for her, and continuing to present opportunities for marketing the BRAND into profitable new commercial territories. Just like New Coke. Years from now, no one will even wonder (or care) about how or why she got started - all that will count will be that she's famous and therefore a success. You can say anything you want about her, but just spell her name right. That's the price of fame, and she's really not concerned about what she has to do to pay for it. She and Ms. Hilton both are both playing the same shell game with us and they are both winning (so far).

August 17, 2010 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  43. terbrearo

It launched her pathetic career. I find her statement to be false.

August 17, 2010 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Adam

Why is she humiliated if she was one of the people who helped leak it? She got what she wanted, fame. No need to play victim now.

August 17, 2010 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  45. james anon

Just TRASH, pure trash, thats what she is.

August 17, 2010 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Jack

Humilated, because she basically laid there like a dead fish the whole time?
    "oh. oh yeah. oh yeah. oh baby. yeah."

August 17, 2010 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
  47. gangstadean

Bottom line is she hot and all you hata's is ugly. All you white hos know you would be all over Ray's monster memeber in a second and all you dudes know yo wife would be on Rays gigantic man meat the second they laid eyes on him.

August 17, 2010 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mom of Three

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

August 17, 2010 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • gangsta_eat_this_load

i bet you got slapped around like a b1tch and stretched out real good last time you was in da county jail. tell it true my ni88a!

August 17, 2010 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Flush1

What she should be humiliated over is being a n*gger loving wh*re!

August 17, 2010 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  49. lovely

A Dallas Cowboys player told me Kim K. and Miles broke up over Reggie. The Dallas Cowboys player is friends with a Saints player and that player forwarded all the texts Kim K. has constantly been sending Reggie about wanting to get back together.

**I’m not really with him I still love you**

**Please don’t be upset he’s just a fan and I don’t want to disappoint my fans**

**I have not admitted to being in a relationship with him where are you getting this from? We’re just friends. I’m still all yours**

**I can’t wait to see you at the wedding (smile face) I miss u so much!!**

LMAO wow, you have to read the rest inside….

Those are just a few texts that were forwarded to Miles allegedly from Reggie’s phone. After Miles read those texts he stopped calling Kim and wouldn’t answer her calls or texts. He was trying to use the silent treatment to break up with her but of course Kim wasn’t going to go away that easy. She popped up at training camp uninvited but since she’s Kim K. they let her in the family suite anyway. After practice Kim approached Miles and asked what has he been doing and why hasn’t he returned her calls.He told her he was having dinner with Romo and his girlfriend and she could come along if she wanted.

During the dinner Romo was telling his experience about his relationship with Jessica Simpson and how bad it was for the organization and how Miles doesn’t need something like that to happen to him this early in his career.Romo was doing the dirty work for Miles and they planned it before the dinner for Romo to indicate it would be best for both of them if they broke up before the season started. Kim K. got sucked in and agreed to end the relationship with Miles.

August 17, 2010 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  50. skeetz1234

It must be horrible and in case you didnt see it, I'm sure she will sell you a copy for $19.95 and you can see for yourself how horrible it was, hurry while supplies last!

August 17, 2010 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  51. joe

She seems rather hairy.

August 17, 2010 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Swamprattler

the humiliating part was when the tapes were made public, sort of like pam anderson's honeymoon tape, s l u t s the both of them

August 17, 2010 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Craig

Who cares what this idiot does or says? Has she ever done ONE thing to make this world a better place?

August 17, 2010 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
  54. lambee

she is so upset it brings her more money and fame. She is a bird brain

August 17, 2010 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
  55. S

She's really beautiful. I could care less anything at all about her and would never ever watch her show. But yeah she's pretty. Of course I could go to any community college in the US and find at least 4 ladies just as pretty... Wait what am I doing here I better get going!

August 17, 2010 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Enoch

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Does she really expect people to believe this. Funniest d**n thing I've read today.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

August 17, 2010 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  57. lambee

Why is her tata out on this cover then. is she upset with this one too. Right!

August 17, 2010 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  58. IMO

CNN needs to forward these pointless stories to TMZ. THIS IS NOT NEWS PEOPLE!

August 17, 2010 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  59. asdfasdfasdfsadfsdafsdafsdfsdf

hope she gets terminal aids that beach

August 17, 2010 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  60. palin nasty

she's fat and ugly and needs to go work at the convenience store her mom operates,,,,,,,,,ugh.

August 17, 2010 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  61. happy2b

Her nice form hides a darkness within. With mindfulness we smile not tempted by such an outer deception.

August 17, 2010 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  62. zz

"a flashlight up kim kardashians ass" – eminem

August 17, 2010 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  63. chris

lnk to vid????

August 17, 2010 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Sergeant Jones

I like what Butters says about her on South Park.

" Kim Kardashian is so hot, her butt is like a mountain of pudding!!!"

August 17, 2010 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Danielle

honestly leave them alone your freaking out of over the kardashians and saying their not famous when im sure that you all think kate goslin is famous. hahahhaha no.

August 17, 2010 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  66. nodyce

She is a freak!! Just because she has money, doesn't mean she's excluded. She made a video, because she WANTED To. That's the reality of the situation

August 17, 2010 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Juan Del Pueblo

You know what would have been awesome? If she had double billed with Tila Tequila at the ICP concert!!!!

August 17, 2010 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Richard

No talent, no morals, no ethics and the kardashians end up as "celebrities" isnt that special.

August 17, 2010 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • sheppard

has being a self-righteous moron done as much for you?

August 17, 2010 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • what in da butt

pardon me but I was just kind of thinking or should I say hoping you meant "priceless" in your statement don't it just make sense in more ways than one to have stated "isn't that priceless?"

August 17, 2010 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Juan Del Pueblo

She did not seem too humiliated in the tape... but hey, she is replacing her humiliation with good things in her life... Like pimping out to the media her family and recently her underage sister, and all these other apple pie american value type things that any self respecting non self absorbed person does.

August 17, 2010 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  70. GapeDashian

like throwin yer hat in Yankee Stadium

August 17, 2010 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  71. xzotikmama

@bored with this – you said it! people have nothing better to do than to hate, hate and hate somemore! if you really can't stand her or the other people on TV then just change the damn channel! Simple as that. Yes, ladies very catty, you wouldn't be mad if your body looked like hers! Proud of my boobies and booty, GO KIM!!!

August 17, 2010 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  72. rjp3

Above her price range ?
    I doubt it - Daddy made a lot of money getting OJ to go free after murdering two people.

August 17, 2010 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  73. KardKat

i can has fake b00bies!

August 17, 2010 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Treese

Didn't lighten your skin at all, did you? You DO look a bit different now than when you made that pathetic tape.

August 17, 2010 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Jeff S

"it’s kind of refreshing to just do me 100 percent" (cue Beavis & Butthead laughter)

August 17, 2010 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Ross

Don't give us that sad story. If you didn't make that tape, you wouldn't have become "famous" and been able to buy a $4 million dollar house. You don't do anything so how can afford that house. You sold your body become famous and now you want to cry about your decision. Sorry, toots, I don't feel sorry for you.

August 17, 2010 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Smartguy99

Is this the one who is hanging out with Justin Bieber? I hope he is smart enough not to kiss her and get a scorching case of the herp.

August 17, 2010 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • sheppard

as long as he can stay away from you, he should be OK... so leave the boy alone, loser

August 17, 2010 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  78. sally

What a bunch of hateful, ignorant jerks there are in the world. Can't believe the venom directed at this woman. Get a
    Life, people.

August 17, 2010 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  79. atron

Like an STD she just won't go away...

August 17, 2010 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Adam

You know what was the humiliating part? It was so bad.

August 17, 2010 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  81. stu

Kardashions r humiliating has a whole! & so is ryan sycrest who produces this crap show.

August 17, 2010 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  82. DaKardash

Ya all luv the Kardash! Ya all want mo and gez can't get enuf! Coz that booty don't quit and yo Mama a trip. My dogh has hair bettur than Kardash and her big bush.

August 17, 2010 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  83. raider16

She's a horrible shag . Moans too much .

August 17, 2010 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Van

"It was humiliating. But let's move on..."

...to the bank. And to a reality show deal that netted me and my freak family millions of dollars for doing absolutely nothing at all. You want to know what's humiliating, Kim? The fact that you have absolutely no connection to the entertainment world whatsoever, yet you're still famous. Sure, your dad was a high-profile attorney who was prominent in the O.J. Simpson trial, but how does that have any bearing on what you and your sisters do for a living today? I am so sick of these "famous for being famous" no-talent ass clowns who make headline news every time they open their mouths or show up in public! Get a real job already!

August 17, 2010 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • what in da butt

u think their losers look at the obsessed lops covering their every cheek squeek

August 17, 2010 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  85. tcubed

Just another ditzbag female that the world seems to embrace. I don't get it.

But she can still sit on my face so I can guess her weight.

August 17, 2010 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Philabuster

Snooki looks more normal every single day......

August 17, 2010 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  87. OHvillager

Why woul they name themselves after a race of Star Trek? Didn't the Kardashian have bumps on thier heads or something?

August 17, 2010 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  88. john

oh please that video put u and the rest of your family on the map. If it wasnt for that video you would have just been the daughter of the forgotten OJ defense attorney.

August 17, 2010 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Xasthur

One good thing about the Taliban is they don't have stuff like this in their life.

August 17, 2010 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Susan

Not sure if she and her sisters are really famous for anything but their dad will always be remembered as the shark/friend of OJ Simpson who hid the bloody clothes! Their name is famous because of him. I would be so ashamed of that name Id have to change it.

August 17, 2010 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Joe Fattal

Humiliating my butt. She was looking at the camera while someone was banging her derriere.

August 17, 2010 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  92. B

U know what. There are a bunch of punk a$$ haters on here. Just cause you broke and busted looking dont mean u should hate. If I got offered to do a show, I would do it. Dont hate cause she make her money easy while you bustin your a$$ cleaning toilets or something. Dont hate become money comes easy to her or the family! All the name calling is just childish as hell and you just mad cause you will never even come close to making any money! Let her do what she wants. If she wants to make an a$$ of herself then let her. If you dont like her then stop watching the show and reading the articles dumb a$$e$.

August 17, 2010 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • A DOCTOR

Hey numbnuts it's called "Proof Reading"!!

August 17, 2010 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • MikeTN

B,

Maybe you should learn proper english before acting like a fool! STFU and get a 40 in a brown bag for dinner!

August 17, 2010 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • B

MikeTN and A Doctor,

I dont need to use it! I'm a security engineer and I make more then both of you. And the 40 comment, real nice whiteboy! Sit at home with your lotion and have fun with yourselfs all day fata$$e$! Its ppl like you that get satisfaction by calling other ppl out when your shyt is messed up in your life. No matter what you say about me, it wont bother me at the least bit.

August 17, 2010 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • yo wassup my ni88a?

...and by 'security engineer' he means he makes sure people don't steal candy bars near the check out line at walmart

August 17, 2010 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • @B

Security Engineer.....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You mean you're a washroom attendant in a pay toilet, don't you? Idiont! You're probably the biggest moron posting on here today and your lack of intelligence proves just how ignorant you truely are.

August 18, 2010 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  93. @N&APatrick

I/m Tammy and all yall sukkas are stupid! Get at me!

August 17, 2010 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Dan

I enjoyed the tape a few times.

August 17, 2010 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  95. paradoX187

If being on reality TV was her life's "aha" moment, I worry what her day to day thoughts must be like.

August 17, 2010 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  96. joel palmer

it is th end of civilization when this family is famous; a bunch of big-assed, hairy d bags

August 17, 2010 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Father Thomas

I am a Catholic Priest and Amen to your comment. They are famous WHY?!?!?!??!

August 17, 2010 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fail

Since when do Priests have Internet access and know who the Kardashians are?

August 17, 2010 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  97. MAD

THAT HAD TO BE THE WORST FEMALE PERFORMANCE SINCE SHELLEY LONG DID "TROOP BEVERLY HILLS"!!!!!!!!!!

August 17, 2010 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  98. rtw24

If you want to see it use your friend Google, search for kim tape torrent, download it and watch it

August 17, 2010 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Joel

Where can I find the tape?

August 17, 2010 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • bored with this

you all are a bunch of geniuses... all commenting on how boring and talentless she and her family are, but we all clicked on this article, didn't we?
      i also notice, most of the really rude comments on her physical appearance are from women. how catty. threatened much?

August 17, 2010 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  100. David

Was channel surfing the other night and just happened to stop long enough to hear Chloe's sister tell her she needed to shave her crotch. Chloe freaked out and let her sister wax her crotch for her. Then she went to get anal bleaching because her husband likes her that way. Evidently all the women in that family are so hairy that their crotch looks like a civil war general if they don't wax every day. This hog head has way more problems than a hairy crotch and a snow white anus.

August 17, 2010 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  101. d

if you haven't seen the tape let me fill you in, DEAD F@#K WHO LIKES BLACK C@$K

August 17, 2010 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  102. SmarterHuman

I was making an audition tape and SUDDENLY my panties fell off. I don't know what happened!

August 17, 2010 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  103. kat swansey

are we seriously still talking about these bimbos?

August 17, 2010 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • sheppard

obviously you're still interested or why else would you be here, you hypocrite

August 17, 2010 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  104. @

Does this *super tramp* actually *work*??? Vivid Entertainment ia always looking for talent!

August 17, 2010 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • sledgehammer

have you seen the tape?she's great when it comes to kneeling and bobbin!
      she needs work on the money shot though! lol

August 17, 2010 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • b1tch is too old

she's about twenty years too late for vivid...unless she does a 'granny' video

August 17, 2010 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Jon

Kim may have her shortcomings but I think she's gorgeous and if I were a handsome young guy with no conscience and a buttload of money I'd go after her in a heart beat. Her body is incredible.

August 17, 2010 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Jeff

This whole hideous family has no idea what humiliation is. Having to flip thru the channels and land on this trash from time to time (along with all the other reality based slime) is simply awful.

August 17, 2010 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • sheppard

yeah right Jeff – accidentally watched the show, have you? What a load of crap..... did you just accidentally end up on this article and accidentally post on this forum? What a crock you loser!

August 17, 2010 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Joe Schmo

More garbage. Kim is a fitting example of "American Nothing" culture. Money grubbing, empty, worthless ....

August 17, 2010 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Will

All women should look like Kim, Beyonce, and Eva Mendez. Round and Bronw!!

August 17, 2010 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Jeeper

When Kim Kardashian breaks up with you, you don't lose your girlfriend, you just lose your turn.

August 17, 2010 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Kareen

The whole family is worthless, without talents. I pity the people who would watch their reality show.

August 17, 2010 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  111. ptm

How the hell did they get on tv? Isn't Daddy a famous lawyer or something?

August 17, 2010 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Boof

He was on OJ Simpson's dream team and quite famous until he DIED!!!!

August 17, 2010 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Zee

She wouldn't have a career if it wasn't for spreading her legs on camera. No one would know who she is. I am so ready for their 15 minutes of fame to be over. Kim, Lindsay, Kate and her damn 8, and the stupid people who keep pumping out babies for TV. What are they up to now? 20? 21? And please make the idiots on Jersey Shore go away. Paid all that money to dumb down society. Like we need help with that. This proves there's nothing better to have on TV than stupidity.

August 17, 2010 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  113. A Dad

I can assure you, her father is rolling over in his grave from disgust and shame at what she's done with herself. No father could be proud of the life she's lived thus far.

August 17, 2010 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  114. John

TRAMP!

August 17, 2010 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  115. fred

some how I feel like eating KFC, and your parents must be so proud!!!

August 17, 2010 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  116. yeah right

That tape was the best thing that ever happened to her "career". Without it she, and her entire family, would still be languishing in obscurity (where they belong, and where I'm sure they will soon return).

August 17, 2010 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  117. idrived

The only good news from the Kardashians is no news at all. This isn't one of those times.

August 17, 2010 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  118. katerymom

Kimberly, no one ever "wants to deal with a hectic schedule", but a few of us real-life single moms have to...consider yourself very, very blessed.

August 17, 2010 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Suz

Still cannot understand for the life of me why this woman is a celebrity.

August 17, 2010 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  120. MM

Humiliated because she wasn't good I assume ... doesn't have anyother viable talent, would think she could at least lay on her back adequately

August 17, 2010 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  121. D

Didn't I read an article on CNN yesterday that talked about people hating on the First Lady because she took a trip to Spain? And today I stubbornly read this article and read the passage "Kardashian recently purchased a five-bedroom home in Los Angeles rumored to cost more than $4 million. Kardashian admitted that “It was way above my price range,” but “I saw it, and I was like, ‘This will be mine.’” Shouldn't the First Lady who has actually worked her way into a career and wealth (the American dream) have the right to have lavish vacation compared to this person who can spend 'way above my price range' who has done nothing but be a reality star? Talk about the mixed and hypocritical messages we have out there.

August 17, 2010 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  122. RB

Apparently her 4th grade English marks are not amongst her "most proud" moments either. Or, perhaps she was sick the day that they explained that the derived forms of the adjective proud are "prouder" and "proudest," not "most proud." Jeez, this woman is an idiot regardless of which way you look at her.

August 17, 2010 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  123. uofcrecruitment

didnt she make 4 million off that tape?

August 17, 2010 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  124. car

They will not go away until people stop watching them! So stop watching them and they will go away, just like kate plus eight she needs to go away too.

August 17, 2010 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • R

Yes!! Totally agree! They are all so useless, and they making million of dollars! disgusting..

August 17, 2010 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  125. bunnie817

Why is this woman and her family relevant? How are they relevant? Puuuuuuuuuuuuulease stop making these people richer by covering every breath they take. ewwwwwwww

August 17, 2010 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  126. C

her video that she is talking about is humiliating but not to mention when she was only in her late teens. she's not proud of it, she's said it before so get off her case. and for those who mention her posing for playboy, that was done numerous years after this video was made... so many people just have to hate the ones they are jealous off....really sad...you don't like her then don't read the article about her!!!

August 17, 2010 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Us

We don't hate her. We just want to bounce her up and down on our laps a few hundred times, drop our load and be done with her, and then go about finding a nice, young lady to marry.

August 17, 2010 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • R

hahahah! totally agree wtih you, C! :-))

August 17, 2010 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • mm

Jealous ? You must be kidding. Who would want to be a bimbo and make a living showing what an idiot you are? Money isn't that important to people with a real life.

August 17, 2010 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  127. DragonGirl76

What does this woman has? Just nice bod and face? No talent whatsover!! She and her sisters are just sooo bored to watch!

August 17, 2010 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  128. Chris

Just another airhead bimbo who like to look at herself too much. Why is the media even giving her or her bimbo sisters exposure???

August 17, 2010 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  129. Joe

Money must be getting tight, I've never even heard of her until (do you like me, check yes or no) Beiber.
    And now a s ex tape.
    Covering all angles I guess.

August 17, 2010 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • C

you need to get out from under the rock you live under...she's been on tv for years....

August 17, 2010 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  130. Bill

Of course she was humiliated. She finally got a good look at her enormous butt, and realized it's as wide as a rhino's!!

August 17, 2010 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Ted in NYC

......don't get me wrong I find Kim attractive with a killer body...But I think after seeing her on dancing with the stars show, I think she a really beautiful thanks to make-up, but she is a real dud....a women without musical body Rhythm is a women without soul.....all glamore....but with no fizz...:(

August 17, 2010 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  132. G$

I love the headline "A Head for Business..." Her great business sense led her to purchase a $4 million home which even she admits is way above her price range. Nice. Now that's good business. She's bright.

August 17, 2010 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  133. Philabuster

Relax people, she just needs a good facial.

August 17, 2010 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  134. Turd Pincher

She is the answer to a trivia question in 10 years.....that everyone gets wrong....cause they can't remember her name.

August 17, 2010 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  135. Carl

The latest fad; people who are celebrities for doing nothing. She took over where Paris Hilton left off. She isn't a singer, an actress or a stage star. Yet she makes gobs of money. I say more power to her. If people are going to be stupid enough to pay her a fortune to buy her perfume or exercise video (she has an azz like a truck by the way) then they should be fleeced for every dime. They are probably the same folks that turn over their life saving to the tv preacher.

August 17, 2010 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  136. NYC

I wouldn't mind putting some Long Island in her Montana!

August 17, 2010 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  137. Yuliq

I have no idea who these people are... But she has a nice body. No brains though... and certainly no talent. But, she's only good for one thing...

August 17, 2010 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  138. MotoChris

Why is this woman famous, because she has a rear end the size of Montana?

August 17, 2010 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  139. GoRavens

Sadly, we all clicked the link, read the article, and posted a comment, giving more fuel to the "machine". We are the ones that keep this going. If nobody read the articles, blogs, tweets, and visited the facebook profiles, people like her would not be in the spotlight as much as they are. But alas...they supply while we demand...weather we do it on purpose or not.

August 17, 2010 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  140. MotoChris
    August 17, 2010 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  141. Please go away!

The cover is more appropriate for a mens mag. She may have been humiliated with the s*x tape, but only because SHE didn't OK it first. Obviously she has no problem showing what she's got any other time. Pretty girl, no question, just hard to take her seriously when she parades around like she does.

August 17, 2010 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  142. yankees

Yea sure she is humiliated. If it wasn't for that tape and Paris Hilton nobody would know who she is. Not to mention she got a cool 5 million for that tape. Got to give to her though. Never seen anyone with less talent make it in the entertainment industry. Well maybe only Paris Hilton.

August 17, 2010 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Chester

I don't know Kim but I did do Kendall at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

August 17, 2010 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  144. John Ramirez

I don't mind the tape so much as the gang banger wanabe hood that she slept with. Absolutely disgusting. What did she expect?? Any other guy she sleeps with is going to have to be tested for every STD now and its too late for her I am sure. lol

August 17, 2010 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  145. Jonnybrud

It's pretty sad when you can get rich for being a spoiled no talent hussie....... sorry I just puked a little.

August 17, 2010 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  146. Sergeant Jones

Me and some of my Army buddies read this. The person we dislike the most is the guy with no job and thinks that he is rich, even though he lives off his in-laws. It makes us want to run him down and bash him in the face 100 times with the buttstock of a M16 Rifle.

August 17, 2010 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  147. KimStinks

I heard the Kardashian women naturally stink. Is that true? It looks like it might be true. That is my opinion.

August 17, 2010 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  148. Joe

Kill the phonies!

August 17, 2010 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  149. Philabuster

I can't imagine running a batch thinking of Betty White, sorry....

August 17, 2010 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  150. Jordan

"humiliating" haha people are forgetting that the tape would have never been released had she not SOLD it for $5 million.

August 17, 2010 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  151. Mike S.

What's her brand? Mediahoe? Professional athlete massuese of happy endings?

And she's famous, because..... her dad helped remove the bloody clothes from OJ Simpson's house. Okay, bye.

August 17, 2010 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  152. Mark Skid

My dirty laundry would get me mocked...

August 17, 2010 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  153. Jer

I'm SO SICK of these reality stars. Whatever happened to the real celebrities? Where are the Betty White's and Carol Burnett's at who ACTUALLY worked their butts off to get where they are!!!!!!!

August 17, 2010 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  154. Yup

Forget fisting...her backside would devour your whole arm, all the way to the elbow!

August 17, 2010 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  155. Kelli in FL

She's pretty and smart. She just made some bad choices in her past. Who hasn't? The only reason YOUR dirty laundry isn't being aired is that you aren't famous. Give the girl a break. She actually has a lot of business sense. I just think that some of you are jealous.

August 17, 2010 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • KardashianLaundry

It's hard to get Kardashian women laundry clean. Much much too many nasty skidmarks and viruses. ROFL That is my opinion.

August 17, 2010 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  156. I Object!

Aw, c'mon, HAHAHA...plenty of classy ladies out there who love to be pee'd on! She took it like a champ, too! Bravo, Kim, bravo!!! Encore! Encore!

August 17, 2010 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  157. Jack Frost

I'd tap that...

August 17, 2010 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  158. Goat Meat

Oh shut up Kim...that tape is what got you a TV show.

August 17, 2010 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  159. HAHAHA

She is hot...but she gets pee'd on in the video...there goes my respect for you Kim

August 17, 2010 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  160. david

the only way celebs buy their mansions and ferraris is from you, the fan. looking at the us unemployment rate it seems we have some poor fans giving away money that they cant afford to lose. these reality shows and most movies are stupid
    and not worth a penny to watch , yet we give money away to crazy people that need attention and their name in credits.

a person doesnt see how pathetic this is until they meet someone who is constantly trying to promote themselves at any cost. many ego maniacs fail, but some make it and you can see them smiling at the awards show.

August 17, 2010 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  161. Philabuster

The only thing I wanna see is the back of her head.

August 17, 2010 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  162. Peonu

while she does represnt all thats wrong with hollywood\american society, and agreed she doesnt have any talent or morals, similar to paris hilton...
    it;s unfortunate she doesnt use her 'celebrity' appeal to help one of the many 'causes' out there, she could make a difference to those alot less fortunate...
    having said that she still is a nice poa.

August 17, 2010 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  163. Bubbish

All those who think the Kardashian family is a narcisstic mass of over-blown egos and are sick of reading about them, raise your hand. I say send them to Pakistan to help the flood victims with Angelina as the American Aid Reps.

August 17, 2010 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  164. Philabuster

c'mon Cindy.....hiissssssss hisssssss hissssssss.

August 17, 2010 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  165. NAVAIRVET

She is ugly and a POS!!!

August 17, 2010 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  166. yunga7

She swallowed like a pro!!!

August 17, 2010 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  167. cindy

makeup face, that's all i ever see, loads of makeups with fake butt and boobs.

August 17, 2010 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  168. Philabuster

I would not tap the ugly giant one ~shiver~

August 17, 2010 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  169. AGeek

Yeah. Right. Humiliated ...all the way to the bank. You disingenuous, media wh0re b!tch.

August 17, 2010 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  170. ROCKWOOD

Ugh......it disgusts me that most of 'us' are trying to make a living every day doing the right thing and trash like this succeeds.....why does American culture feed them? Feed those who really need your help....the hard working family who still can't make ends meet, help the lonely person who is down and out and suffering from depression and can't seem to get out of their own shell. These are the people to 'invest' in, as they are way more likely to recover and return the favour ten times fold to their fellow man!!!!!

August 17, 2010 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  171. Squirter

She serves a useful purpose to society as an example to young women on how NOT to live your life...unless you WANT the whole world to see you blowing a guy forever.

August 17, 2010 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • brent

let us stone her to death for her transgressions....oh wait a minute, we really can't do that., wrong country/religion...well let's calll her bad names then, its the verbal equivilent.

August 17, 2010 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  172. Jealous Women

I love all the jealous women on these comments, " boobs arent real, troll, butt implants" I get a good laugh at all these idiots. Who cares if she is succesful for being pretty and doing nothing, you would trade shoes with her in a second.

August 17, 2010 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  173. RS

Beautful, exotic face, lovely hair, gorgeous breasts, curves that won't quit....I think a lot of you fat, bon-bon inhaling housewives need to shelve the jealousy and admit you wish you could look like her.

August 17, 2010 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • p0rn biz

i've been with $500 h00kers much better looking than her...seriously...she ain't nothing special.

August 17, 2010 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
  174. joybellone

If you don't like her, why read the article, and better yet why comment? If you don't like her, that's fine. It's your opinion. But there are millions out there that love her...for whatever reason. It doesn't matter if YOU think she has no talent. She clearly has talent in business. She's making millions of dollars in many different endeavors so she isn't stupid by any stretch of the imagination. Neither is Paris Hilton...also making millions on her own.

August 17, 2010 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • and you?

how much do you make scrubbing toilets during the night shift at mcdonald's?

baa like a sheep, my friend.

August 17, 2010 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  175. Kim Kardashian

You people make me sick, that tape is supposed to be for my enjoyment; not for all you people. Leave me alone. My next tape will be out soon = )

August 17, 2010 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • DAVON HINTON

IT SUCKS THAT PEOPLE ARE MEAN TO U IM SORRY BUT I THINK YOUR BEUTIFUL

August 19, 2010 at 2:18 am | Report abuse |
    • DAVON HINTON

DONT LISTEN TO THOSE PEOPLE DONT LET THEM PUT YYOU DOWN
      DO WHAT YOU WANT

August 19, 2010 at 2:23 am | Report abuse |
  176. Kum Kardashian

CORPORATE HOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

August 17, 2010 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  177. max

Review of the Film in Question: He didn't put it in her butt, so it's not worth watching.

August 17, 2010 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  178. Jim

Commit to the Indian

August 17, 2010 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  179. max

Can we get another tape, Kim? Starring me, maybe?

August 17, 2010 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  180. boocat

Well, they censored me. Gues they don't like the term media wh...s.

August 17, 2010 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  181. Stewie Griffin

I guess she is is humiliated because she got banged by that ugly monkey boy Ray J.

Ray J could be the ugliest nobody in the US of A rigt now.

August 17, 2010 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • realtalk

Ray J may look like a monkey, but I guarantee 90% of the men commenting do NOT have the same size pole he used to stick her with repeatedly in the video. LMAO

August 17, 2010 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  182. Philabuster

THAT is how I like to see you Blaster!

August 17, 2010 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  183. Jrod

I really like her. So she made a video with her boyfriend...big deal. You never see this girl drunk or on drugs or making a fool of herself. That family might be a little unconventional but they seem to genuinely love each other. And you always see them handling some kind of project whether it be their stores or their modeling gigs or whatever. At least they're earning it the honest way. Best of luck to Kim.

August 17, 2010 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  184. RayJinyoVaJJ

C**T or I actually mean she is a *UN* or CU**

August 17, 2010 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sam

LOL !!!!

August 17, 2010 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • julia

CAN'T? COOL? CUP?

what exactly are you trying to say? i don't get it.

August 17, 2010 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • julia fail

Congrats Julia!!! You are the winner!

Nice try, though. You probably would've screamed with delight if he had written the word out so you could "Report abuse."

January 25, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  185. Buck Ofama

Admint it Kim. You like everyone seeing that s e x tape!!!

August 17, 2010 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  186. Ray J

Thats no what you were saying when you had me inside you...lol

August 17, 2010 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  187. Philabuster

I'd tap it.

August 17, 2010 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  188. cricket

The mother is sooooo repulsive...what can you expect. Go away

August 17, 2010 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  189. tkt

I think every one needs to find a life. This whole thing was just another reason for attention. If you ask me it is just another humilating thing to have to explain to family and friends, not to mention kids and grandkids when they get old enought to ask question. I know this is not the kind of roll model I would like for my children.

August 17, 2010 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  190. kris

Wahhh...put your life out there for the world to see and glamorize, expect to be embarrassed when you do something stupid. Although, she is a very beautiful woman...it still is amazing what airbrushing and digital enhancement can do for a person's looks.

August 17, 2010 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  191. Kardashian Kash Machine

Kim Kardashian is such a liar! – She is laughing all the way to the bank! – If she didn't want that tape to come out she could have stopped it – I find it strange that "Breast Feeding in Public bothers her but parading her breeding habits is OK as long as the Pay is Good – What a Phoney!

August 17, 2010 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  192. jim

It was humiliating, my hair was a mess, i was still on my period, and the sound was awful..

August 17, 2010 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  193. Joey LongDong

Hey, the Big Kiesters luv my LongDong for only one reason, cause it reaches deep into their sphincter. So Kim, you are luv'd by me......Joey LongDong

August 17, 2010 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  194. donald

I notice all the woman are hatin on her is it the 4million house,clothing line,endorsements are her beauty please do tell haters(were is woman power)

August 17, 2010 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  195. Coven

No talent whatsoever.

August 17, 2010 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  196. stac123

ok people always got nonsese to say ... ok first of all shes not ugly by any means ,, all human makes mistakes and she makes more money than everyone on here makin these dumb comments ,, fact is most people dnt like the fact she dates black men so they call her names secondly non of her assets are fake,, because shes not a white gurl .....most women that have other races in there genes are thick like that .. ... her whole family looks way better than any one i come in contact with every day,... .. so save ur negative remarks ,,, no one on here got room to talk about anyone

August 17, 2010 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  197. joe

kim is ewwwwwwwwwwwww if iwere her iwould have killed my self when the tape came out

August 17, 2010 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  198. brian

Wasnt she the one who released it?
    She wanted to be famous, and did anything possible so she blew a 1 hit wonder on camera and released it?
    Its amazing how news honestly cares so much about her, they think she craps gold or something. Lets talk about people who have accomplished something besides a shot in the mouth

August 17, 2010 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  199. Firethorne

what a piglet...................and her oinker sisters, too.

August 17, 2010 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  200. Jack Meov

I'd like to help this fine lady by destroying as many copies of that dirty movie as I can. Anyone know where I can get a copy?

August 17, 2010 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  201. John

I love to watch her Ray J video now and again, just for the sheer smile of it. At least then I can see all the skills she will ever possess.

August 17, 2010 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  202. Alex

Who are these people and why are they famous?

August 17, 2010 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  203. AveragePublicStillStupid

Would you people stfu with your whining about Kim Kardashian? If I'm going to have a nobody plastered across my monitor or TV... I'll take Kim any day of the week over Palin.

Now go listen to Bieber and don't be late for shift at Papa Johns.

August 17, 2010 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  204. Alex

Worthless and talentless to society.

August 17, 2010 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  205. Gina

I never watch this show and think it's rediculous that the 3 sisters get SO much media attention. However, I do think that Kim is beautiful. Khloe, on the other hand, looks like Shrek. Sick.

August 17, 2010 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  206. Joe

Well that explains why that Bieber kid has the hots for her. Must have worn that tape out by now.

August 17, 2010 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  207. John d

This skaaannk is pure comedy :)

August 17, 2010 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  208. TODDLUCK

stop facking on film and you wouldnt have to worrie about

August 17, 2010 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  209. gapkid

What's really humiliating is anyone who watches her show and has any type of discussion about her.

August 17, 2010 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  210. Sandy

She's a beautiful young woman . . . but when you lie with dogs, you're gonna get fleas. She just never learns her lesson.

August 17, 2010 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  211. Tyrone HoggLegg

Oh yeah, it was the tape that humiliated you? Ha...these girls are are like walking petry dishes...and one tape is bothering them...Haaaaaaa...and when did Bruce Jenner become America's Freak?

August 17, 2010 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  212. choppertrash

I have no idea who this person is....

August 17, 2010 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  213. Hater

Just another mongoloid loving ho-bag!

August 17, 2010 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • EW

lAww...Life must be really sad for you!!! Here's some advice...get up, get out, and go get some. You can do it. This way you won't have to hate on people who are obviously far more accomplished than yourself...yes, even the mongoloids have got you beat. So sad, I'm going to pray for you!!!!

August 17, 2010 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hater

You can shove those prayers where the sun don't shine. Intelligence obviously doesn't run in your family moron.

August 17, 2010 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • 3Mongoloid hunter

the sad part is that you dont even know what a mongoloid is

August 17, 2010 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jennifer Justice

You're pretty quick to rip people's intelligence for challenging your prejudice. Me thinks YOU should pick up a dictionary because Mongloid is the old polictially incorrect term for someone with Down's Syndrome – not an African American. Now, Hitler used the term Mongloid for any person he deemed by merely looking at them, as not being of full German decent. Get your facts straight before you sling smack! BTW – I highly doubt you're 100% of any specific lineage, which makes you a mixture of races just like the rest of us and quite possibly, dare I say, not entirely caucasian?

August 17, 2010 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hater

Jennifer....go frack yourself you mongoloid loving moronic fool.

August 17, 2010 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Don't Feed The Trolls

Hater is just one of those kids who is a result of poor (or lack of) parental guidance.

January 25, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  214. TomNH

Humiliating, yes-but it's her only claim to fame, which is what she lives for. Let's hope her 15 minutes are ending very soon.

August 17, 2010 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  215. Cedar Rapids

Who actually are these people?
    I mean I have seen the surname around a few times but I have no clue who they actually are, or even why they are 'famous'

August 17, 2010 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  216. kevin

How the H did poor GOLD MEDAL Winner, Bruce Jenner, get himself in w/ this bunch? He seems like Jon, from Kate & 8.

August 17, 2010 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  217. Chris

This woman needs to just go away.

August 17, 2010 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  218. Alexa

if she's so humiliated why is she still talking about it. anything to keep her in the limelight. her mom is the best pimp on the planet!

August 17, 2010 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  219. Nan Woodward

If the K girls did not need to to get as much exposure as their publicist works to get them, none of them would need to feel embarrassed.

What is their claim to fame? Nothing.

August 17, 2010 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  220. Hate is 4 Suckas!!!!!

Wow, there's alot of hating on this site...Just in case U didn't know, hate is 4 suckas!!!!!!

August 17, 2010 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  221. jon

"Who would ever want to deal with a hectic schedule and not really [getting] to see someone that often?"

I'm fine with that. I gotta a busy schedule too. Lets get busy together!

August 17, 2010 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  222. headhunter

oink, oink, oink..........

August 17, 2010 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  223. parkcityutahbrian

put this talent-challenged tool in with: tila tequila, lindsay lohan, paris hilton...narcissistic chicks who have zero in the way of brains.

August 17, 2010 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Monrob

Actually, Lindsey Lohan is talented. Too bad she is not making too many good choices.

August 17, 2010 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • tools are everywhere, my brother

all you need is tons of make up and a v@gin@ to earn respect in modern day america

August 17, 2010 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  224. TooManyThings

Isn't just being a Kardashian kind of humiliating?

August 17, 2010 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  225. Maggie

I love Kim. Who cares if she is an idiot? Why take everything so serious.
    She is obviously doing something right. Making lots of money, on TV, magazines cover and much more.

August 17, 2010 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sue

Are you kidding? "She's obviously doing something right"??? No, she's being rewarded for....doing nothing except playing dressup and immersing herself in vapid glamor. Looks like making money and being famous for conributing zero value to mankind is all it take to "do something right" in your book, Mags.

August 17, 2010 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • to maggie

i bet you're fat, middle-aged and trapped in a loveless, s3xless marriage

August 17, 2010 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  226. Sam

the rich get richer as the poor get poorer
    abre los ojos
    WE SLEEP,
    THEY LIVE
    no fate.

August 17, 2010 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  227. kittybling

This worthless piece of trash is definitely annoying!! I can't wait till her children see her pieces of work she has created so far!! She can carry her legacy with endless trash...

August 17, 2010 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  228. Jen B.

Yea right, humilating. It hasn't stopped her or those iodits sisters from getting rich. And that pimp 'em mother Kris Jenner. I guess it's true, some people will do anything for $.

August 17, 2010 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  229. stevie68a

Ms. Kardashian is beautiful. Sorry, haters, that is enough to get you almost anywhere in this life. She is at the very least, a
    model. That alone can make a celebrity. Because of her somewhat famous father, and her famous stepfather, adds a bit of
    mystique to her brand. Yes, you can be famous for being famous. This is the kind of world we've created.
    Kim, please continue to grace the covers of magazines, and good luck with all your projects.
    SJB

August 17, 2010 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • this is the kind of idiot who keeps our culture in the trash

please don't vote or breed.

August 17, 2010 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  230. jimmyjam

Kim K is one HOTT Hottie !!!!
    Ask ANY guy that's not gay.

August 17, 2010 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • guy thats not gay

Plastic surgery is repulsive. Any guy who thinks fake boobs are "HOTT" has incredibly low standards. Kim may have been attractive before the plastic surgery but shes nasty now.

August 17, 2010 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  231. Funnyguy

Kim Lardassian, lol.

August 17, 2010 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  232. Ugh!

I'll bet it's humiliating! Compared to Pam & Tommy's video, who'd wanna see this lardass? Ugh! A big fat keister rolling around on the bed, no thanks. The three of them are pigs.

August 17, 2010 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • EW

R u serious... buddy you don't know what you're missing.Sounds as if your scared of a "real" woman. I will take a woman with curves any day compared to one of those stick figures. But I guess its all personal preference.

August 17, 2010 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Russ

If they all look like pigs and go oink..oink...oink...then they must be pigs. The 3 of them are gutter trash.

August 17, 2010 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  233. Kim Fan

Leave Kim alone, she has turned out to be a classy lady. She is a much better roll model for our youth than the Lohans of the world.

August 17, 2010 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • duh

no she's not. the kardashians and the lohans are all equally worthless role models.

August 17, 2010 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • 300Cooper

Wel anyone is a better role model than the Lohan family, but i wouldnt say that someone who poses nude for playboy and almost nude for other magazines should come anywhere close to being a role model for our youth....

August 17, 2010 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • DavidO

LEAVE KIM ALONE! JUST LEAVE HER ALONE! SHE CAN'T HELP IT SHE WAS BORN BEAUTIFUL BUT WITHOUT ANY TALENTS. PLEEEAAASSSSEEE LEAVE HER ALONE!

August 17, 2010 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • rufus

"roll" model is correct! A model for a roll in the hay.

August 17, 2010 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  234. Steve

Wow. What an idiot. Can she speak without using the word "like" every two seconds. My 12 years sounds like a professional speaker compared to this moron.

August 17, 2010 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  235. sa

Who cares?

August 17, 2010 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  236. Liza

I like Kim and Kloe. i don't like the one with a child (whatever her name is ) she is full of drama and looks like snubbish.

August 17, 2010 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  237. Mort Kemnon

dope

August 17, 2010 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  238. Carmen

I keep hearing about "The Kardashians" and I'm very happy to say I have no idea who they are. As far as I can tell, their boobies always seem at the forefront of any article I come across. So, my guess is they're just that; boobies with freedom of speech.

August 17, 2010 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • BETTY BOOP

funny!

August 17, 2010 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bzarr

Let me see. Do i want to listen to Corporations free speech? Or do I want to listen to BooBs free speech?

August 17, 2010 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth Hurts

That's good that you don't know, better that way. However, was it really all that necessary to validate your position on a CNN message board?

January 25, 2011 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  239. shannon macri

She's just another pig we have to watch on tv. She has no talent,no brains and can't act for crap.She's on tv because this is what most idiots want to watch.

August 17, 2010 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Denis K

You don't really HAVE to watch her:) You chose to watch her. We don't have cable or satellite service in our home, although we have a 50" plazma and a good sound set up. But we only watch movies once a week on it. And our son does not watch anything at all. It's all a choice YOU make...

August 17, 2010 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lucy

Who said you "have" to watch it???? There's a change-the-channel button on the remote. She obviously has a huge fan-base, since she makes killer-paycheck.

August 17, 2010 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • violence on tv

i'd like to watch is her dying in a car crash, live via satellite...now that's entertainment!

August 17, 2010 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nuttbugget

Well said indeed!

August 17, 2010 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • shannon = 90 IQ

You don't have to watch it. If you feel you're being forced to watch it, perhaps NOT WATCHING TV would be the proper alternative.

January 25, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  240. Janet

Why must the media promote celebrities that DO NOTHING to help the world OR OTHERS. In Europe a filmmkaer has been helpping people reverse diabetes without Medication, this is the celebrity news that can help people in real life.

Just google SPIRIT HAPPY DIET

August 17, 2010 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • jt

Janet, you are a moron. How do you know Kim doesn't do anything for society? Maybe the media doesn't report that because nobody cares. However, the media does report on alot of things about Kim which people obviously do care about based on these comments and ratings. Kim does do things for the community. You just don't hear about it because the media chooses not to report on it. Get over it and stop hating. You are a slave to the media's reporting.

August 17, 2010 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gail

Janet, you are absolutely right! Why this country has stooped to worshipping these shallow useless "celebrities/narcissists" is beyond me and actually doesn't speak well for the American people. Who are the true "heroes" of society? Yes–those who are trying to come up with a cure for cancer–those who are helping those in need. They may not be "glamorous", but they are the ones we should be looking up to–they are the ones who should be getting the attention of the media.

August 17, 2010 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Janet

Instead of sitting on your rear end waiting to read about a celebrity who has done something worthwhile to society, maybe you should go out and do something? Just a thought, considering you seem so "passionate" about people doing things to help society... I can admit I am not one of those kinds of people who will actively get up and do something about it (all I really do is donate to charities), but can you honestly admit that you're just another bitter soul on the computer blabbing for nothing?

January 25, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  241. Really?

So she was humiliated yet she poses for Playboy no more than a year later? Just saying……

August 17, 2010 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Oh Rly?

Pretty big difference between taking a photoshoot that will likely be displayed tastefully and with some of the celebrities' discretion, vs. a video of getting plowed for an evening.

Maybe the distinction just flew over your head.

August 17, 2010 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  242. Griever

Not too humiliated to be famous because of it! What is the talent that she is famous for again? Whomever buys into this bull should be shot for idiocy.

August 17, 2010 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  243. Mike

Nice boobs

August 17, 2010 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  244. GABBY

TIRED OF THIS WOMAN WITH HER FAKE IMPLANTED "BUTT"

August 17, 2010 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  245. Clare

The only decent reality show E ever did was The Girls Next Door, and the only decent seasons were the ones with Holly and Bridget and Kendra. I don't want this washed up hag and her idiot family anywhere in the media ever again. They are slimy disgusting snakes, all of them.

August 17, 2010 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike

Girls Next Door? Seriously? I guess its true what they say about art being in the eye of the beholder. That show flat out stunk in my opinion. I only watched parts of it but I've never seen the Kardashians so I cannot comment.

August 17, 2010 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lisa

LOL!!! Girls Next Door?? Are you kidding??? If that show is your idea of "decent", you're a delusional idiot.

August 17, 2010 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • john smith

why all the hate? yes, Kim is dysfunctional when it comes to men, but so are most Hollywood celebs. Look at your girl Jen Aniston. I do think Kim is doing some things right. she's definitely got her business thing going with her show and all the different products she sells.

She obviously has some self-esteem issues that led to all the surgeries, but I do admire her business drive. and the stuff she sells: workout dvds, fragrances, are just things designed to enhance women's beauty and make them feel good about themselves. they are not bad things.

August 18, 2010 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  246. The Son

I love Kim. Made in God's image...

August 17, 2010 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anon

If God does exist then you just earned yourself a special place in hell.

August 17, 2010 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Son

Amusing.

August 17, 2010 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • The Son

These boards are intended for discussion and opinion but it seems so many amateur/immature journalists use them as a forum to insult people they will never meet nor know much about besides a few words. Creativity is scarce. And Americans have too much time on their hands. Including myself. I just wanted to comment because this chick is hard to not look at...

August 17, 2010 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  247. MadCityBabe

damn da MadCityBabe cant spell............buy.......................I know if I didnt mention it, some eager beaver would have, and I'm OCD that way hahahahahaha

August 17, 2010 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  248. MadCityBabe

no need to by the rag mag – learned all I needed to from this transparent troll

August 17, 2010 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  249. N

It worked out well for you though, Kim. We can't get rid of you.

August 17, 2010 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  250. master_kush

Funny, i dont watch TV and i dont know anything about the Kardashians or ever see them.

August 17, 2010 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  251. kaypeope

what are they even famous FOR? the whole family is unattractive and worthless to society.

August 17, 2010 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  252. Jan

I'm with you, Emily. Who cares? But regarding this article, you play, you pay. Sooner or later.

August 17, 2010 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  253. skled

Don't be a hater emily! It's not easy being beautiful!!

August 17, 2010 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  254. Renee

all those girls are trash even their mom Kris

August 17, 2010 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  255. jj

Her se x tape was humiliating because it sucked.

August 17, 2010 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  256. yeah right

lol@skled. Have you seen her without makeup? Evidently it is easy...

August 17, 2010 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  257. fred

I thought kardashian was something one stepped in.....

August 17, 2010 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  258. REHVA

If this stupid little girl was not born into money she would be working by the hour in Vegas but she has absolutly no talent. Lets all guess why Reggie Bush liked to have her around. She must be good at something.

August 17, 2010 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  259. Steve

Why are we interested in these people again? They're only claim to fame is a horrible reality tv show.

August 17, 2010 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  260. sheppard

and I am so tired of all the morons who read these articles, take the time to post a comment – and say I'm so tired of these people... whine whine whine. Are y'all too stupid to realize that the number of posts has a direct affect on who the upcoming articles are written about? It's called supply & demand. Such idiots -

August 17, 2010 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  261. jimmyk

Hideous? You must be blind.

August 17, 2010 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  262. jason

she could have deep throated in the video, so if you are going to film yourself atleast make an effort to do things correctly!

August 17, 2010 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  263. urmom

Wouldn't their real Daddy be soooooo proud!!

August 17, 2010 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  264. John

Amen sister amen. And put Paris Hilton into that genre as well. I get it you guys are beautiful but if Paris was born Paris Jones and Kim, Kortney and Chloe had the last name Smith where would they be. The likes of Britney Spears, Lindsey Lohan and Christina Aguilera (sp?) are the real ones that have made it on their talent and not just a famous last name.

August 17, 2010 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  265. Arthur King

Kim Kardashian is a moron and her sisters.. their total talent could fit in a thimble (bet they don't know what one is) and still leave room for a thumb.

August 17, 2010 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  266. kim

I agree with the majority of comments about the Kardashians... who are they? IMMATERIAL. What do they contribute to society? NOTHING. Who really cares about the Kardashians? MOST LIKELY, NO ONE except for they themselves. Do either of the "sisters" know the name of the current president? PROBABLY NOT. Has either sister contributed to the poorer level of society? DOUBT IT. Does Kim know what a "food bank" is? HIGHLY UNLIKELY. Who even really cares about any of the Kardashians? NO ONE REALLY. (because they all care about themselves way too much than we could possibly care.) How many of us feel sick to our stomach at the mere mention of any of the Kardashian family? ALL OF US.

August 17, 2010 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  267. cliff

My late Granny had a very fitting word for girls like this.
    WHITE TRASH.
    Sadly, many Americans today find this lady and her lifestyle fascinating.
    Guess values taught to us 50+ years ago no longer mean anything.
    If you don't believe me, leave your car outside tonight....with the keys in it! (insert smiley here)

August 17, 2010 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
  268. NIks

That was actualyl refreshing. I think she stands WAY above her cheap-fame seeking sisters.

August 17, 2010 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
  269. TimeAIntFree

"I learned all my business sense from my dad.” How charming that her dad may have taught her that videotaping a bee jay session is the springboard to snaring reality TV deals. Glad he wasn't my dad.

August 17, 2010 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  270. go figure

interesting that so many of you act as if you pay kardashian no mind, but yet you're here commenting on her... go figure, loser!

August 17, 2010 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  271. joenormal

Who is Kim Kardashian? I miss the 1990s when they had real celebrities.

August 17, 2010 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  272. Dude

Concur. She and her sisters are disguistingly sleezy and a disgrace to their father's memory.

August 17, 2010 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  273. Boof

Maybe, but then again......HE'S DEAD!!!!!!

August 18, 2010 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |