'Millionaire Matchmaker' back on the market
August 16th, 2010

'Millionaire Matchmaker' back on the market

She’s successfully found partners for other people, but now “Millionaire Matchmaker” star Patti Stanger has ended her own relationship. On Saturday, the Bravo star announced that she and boyfriend of six years Andy Friedman had called it quits.

“I just ended my relationship with Andy,” tweeted 49-year-old Stanger, who got engaged on her birthday last year. “It hit me really hard that I want kids in my life. You have to agree on the non-negotiables.”

Now that she’s back on the market, Stanger is trying to stay positive. “You always have to have your heart open,” she tweeted yesterday. “Learn from past relationships, try not to become bitter from them.”

And from the sound of it, she’s already enjoying her newfound freedom. “With @joemanganiello from 'True Blood' at the Breakthrough Awards,” she wrote last night, including a Twitpic of the pair. “He's so hot Woof!”

1. i know i know

ask moleface.

March 19, 2013 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  2. CHAT

Good post and straight to the point. I am not sure if this is really the best place to ask but do you folks have any thoughts on where to hire some professional writers? Thank you :)

March 19, 2013 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Rabbi Huckleman

I am sickened that two men can adopt children together.

September 19, 2010 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Sherry Ripps Berkman

she is a Winner and we must encourage her to win.

September 19, 2010 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Iris Carrington

We need to quietly help her realize her potential!

September 19, 2010 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Donald Pulver Developer

We need to have a concert to feature her unique ability to sing and dance.

September 19, 2010 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  7. David Band Esquire/Sarasota Florida

We need to get her up and flying again!

She can be so good and yets so bad.

September 19, 2010 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Thomas R. Clauss (In Diapers at 90)

We need to get her back on the train tracks now!

September 19, 2010 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Mike Berber

This woman is a train wreck who has no business having kids, besides she is too old. When they graduate high school she may not be alive and if she is, she will be in a wheel chair. He boyfriend got a lucky escape. Plus to paraphrase Ms. Swan she look like a man

September 4, 2010 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
  10. Reverv

Imagine waking up next to that beast every morning.

August 25, 2010 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Wowzor

She's a women? I thought she was transgendered. The deep set eyes and brow/forhead proportions seem very masculine.

August 21, 2010 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  12. KB

I've been forced to watch this program a couple times with my wife. I find the show- well, particularly this woman's demeanor fascinating in that she doles out criticism but does not accept it in return very well...I would love to have the chance to critique her look as she does to so many others.

August 17, 2010 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Dani

That really sucks having so much time energy and emotion invested in someone..I hope that she does get kids whichever way she chooses to have them...and I think Mike you should go take a trip to LA...

August 17, 2010 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
  14. mttrailboss

Wonder if Patti Stanger would consider a millionaire in Montana, that owns one of the largest working cattle ranches, next to the blue-ribbon fly-fishing trout rivers called the Big Hole River. And besides, it is 'Big Sky Country.. I truly believe and think that Patti Stanger is a beautiful lady and would make a great wife and mother. Give her a chance.. Mike in Montana

August 16, 2010 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Sharron

She gets on my nerves, but I feel bad for her that she wasted six years on a guy. She was with him for five before he would even propose and i'm sure thats because she demanded it. Then she realizes she wants children and he dosent so she is back to square one. She could have had a kid ready for kindergarden by now!

August 16, 2010 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Joyce

Her show is a joke but it is sometimes entertaining. She has some strong opinions, like she believes red heads and women with curly hair are unattractive to men. That's funny, she is a woman who is 49 and her boyfriend of how many years finally gives her a ring and then she calls off the engagement because she finds out-after how many years of dating-that he doesn't want to have kids. Maybe she has some frozen eggs stashed around somewhere or she is using doner eggs or adopting, I'm just curious as to how she is going to pull that one off...

August 16, 2010 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Barbara

II find it hard to believe that she's been going with this guy for 6 years and didn't know long before this whether he wanted kids or not. That was 6 years wasted when she might have found someone else who wanted kids and could actually have had a family by now. Those were 6 precious child bearing years..... gone.

August 16, 2010 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Lola

Love Patti! She's a non-nonsense, take no prisoners, blunt speaking strong lady and she will find someone perfect for her. And I agree, 49?!? You're kidding, right? On her show, she looks 38. Hope to watch her show for a long time to come. Wishing you great happiness Patti!

August 16, 2010 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Barb

She is not mother material. She is rude, and full of herself. She is a typical woman controlling.

August 16, 2010 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Kimmie

She looks much older than her age. She dresses terrible and which man in their right mind would want to marry the arrogrant woman.

August 16, 2010 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Kristina

I am shocked on how negative people are on this woman. I think its really sad that she invested all this time with a man and he does not think her worthy enough to have children with. I like her no nonsense approach to men and I wish her the best of luck!!

August 16, 2010 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Annastasia

LOL! I so agree with "tranny". I don't care for her show or her 'dating tips". As a woman only two years older that she,and childess, I can assure you having children is the last thing I'm thinking about. I can't even imagine! Retirement is more on my radar now!

August 16, 2010 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  23. becca

tranny looking

August 16, 2010 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Double Rainbow

She is an egomaniacal control freak. I have seen her show. I found it funny that she would yell at single women "I got the ring" followed by showing off her huge rock to point out why she was right and they were wrong. I wonder what she'll yell now. You would think it wouldn't be six years total and one year of engagement before they nailed down adopting kids.

August 16, 2010 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Sam

Bravo: PLEASE CANCEL THIS HORRIBLE SHOW...it's boring and no one cares about this pathetic egomaniac of a woman.

August 16, 2010 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Tina

I'm not trying to be insensitive here, but isn't 49+ a little late to be thinking about kids? More power to her if she means to adopt, of course, but you'd think this would be an issue to think about before 50....

August 16, 2010 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • jurby

i agree. i just turned 40 and although i'd always thought i'd have kids, now just the thought of the possibility of having kids who would be teenagers about the time I hit retirement age turns me off as i don't want to be hitting retirement age and having to deal with teenagers/young 20-somethings and all the craziness that comes with it. i want to enjoy my retirement years, not be worrying teen angsts, college tuition, etc...

August 16, 2010 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • becca

Uh yeah.......... you think about before 35.. And she not the preetiest thing Ive ever seen. So adoption should work for her

August 16, 2010 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • LeeBee

Tina, 49 is older than the norm BUT to each their own. I'd say 49 is too old for YOU to have kids.

August 16, 2010 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  27. N

So that's where I left my Silly Putty.

August 16, 2010 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  28. kitty

Every pot has it's lid. she will find love someday

August 16, 2010 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  29. Shes_49?

looks much younger, go Hollywood!

August 16, 2010 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |