Jennifer Aniston doesn't envy Lindsay Lohan
August 11th, 2010

Jennifer Aniston doesn't envy Lindsay Lohan

On our latest stop on the Jennifer Aniston press tour – her rom-com "The Switch" opens in theaters August 20 – the 41-year-old actress admitted (get ready, this has nothing to do with babies) that she doesn’t envy Lindsay Lohan.

Playing along with “Extra,” Aniston attempted to respond to questions in a rapid-fire quiz. When it comes to her favorite travel destination, it was a no-brainer: “Venice, Italy.”

But as far as what to always avoid, that one was a bit trickier: “Robbery,” she responded at first, only to rethink that answer and change it to “mugging,” which also didn’t work. "No, that's not true, because I've been mugged," she said. "That's a horrible answer. Oh God, I suck at this game. Next?"

Aniston also revealed that there are a number of things she doesn’t get, such as “enough sleep” and “reality TV.” As for who she doesn’t envy, the actress said – aside from herself – that she doesn’t feel that little green monster when she thinks about Lindsay Lohan. “Poor thing,” she added.

The only less obvious answer, perhaps, would have been Mel Gibson.

Filed under: Celebrities • Jennifer Aniston • movies

1. Jaylins Chifushimotokun

Hi, Neat post. There is a problem together with your web site in web explorer, may check thisЎK IE nonetheless is the market chief and a large component of other people will pass over your magnificent writing because of this problem.

July 17, 2012 at 5:57 am | Report abuse |
  2. posty

Latest movies online and free

October 10, 2010 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Frank

"She is one of the few super rich that middle America can relate to."

Who is this "middle America" you speak of? If "middle America" is the Hollywood Hills, yeah.

August 31, 2010 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Frank

"if a woman is unmarried it means she can't keep a man."

That's not what Gwen was trying to say. Stop jumping to conclusions. It's obvious that she can't keep a relationship because she's a self-absorbed little twit. That's miles away from saying that all unmarried women are that way because they couldn't keep a man. Of course not.

Aniston can't act worth a damn. I don't know why this woman is famous. I feel bad for her future child.

As for Lindsay, she is a talented actress but obviously came down with a bad case of 'child star syndrome'. Having an addict for a father certainly didn't help her chances much. I think she should take a long break from fame, find a much better support system and get her life together. Maybe give Drew Barrymore a call...

If Britney Spears can pull herself together after having a very public nervous breakdown and come back stronger than ever, so can anyone.

August 31, 2010 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Razzy

I think that Jennifer Aniston is one of the few celeb's in Hollywood that have got their s*it together. She is talented and has her head screwed on right. So what she doesn't stay in long relationships. It's her personal biz. She is one of the few super rich that middle America can relate to. I loved her in the show Friends and some of her movies. Some of her movies have been real yawners, but you can' win them all. She is very charismatic and people can't help but like her. I wish her continued success in her career. Great job Jennifer!!!

August 12, 2010 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  6. HUXLEY

jen , call me ,. we need to talk

August 12, 2010 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Jelly Bean

jen is beautiful, she knows that, and just because she can't keep a man doesn't make her less of a person, brads an ass...obviously. i mean he just ran out on angie too, that doesn't mean anything, john, also and ass and a half...it doesn't matter that she can't keep a man she doesn't need one. I'm a girl and i'd totally hit that too!!

August 12, 2010 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Penelope

Jen already said so many times that Brad didnt cheat. She said it herself that she was too insecure and let her marriage fail. She just doesnt want to straighten out the rumors because she gets a lot of pity from it and gives her extra media mileage. Stop hating on brad and angie. The marriage was over otherwise she would have fought for her rights as a wife. I dont think Jen would have allowed it to happen. She let Brad go. She did say it was over.

August 12, 2010 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  8. ecstasy

I love jen, I love, love, love her, but that was just unnecessary. Theres alot of things to not envy in the world that doesnt include another person. TBQH I envy Lilo for making it through all this crap & I really hope she gets well.

August 12, 2010 at 6:04 am | Report abuse |
  9. chari

I just love Jennifer Aniston TEAM ANISTON!

August 11, 2010 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  10. saunhi

Probation progress ignored to help Cali Economy :)
    PR, Legal, Rehab and of course Tabloid$ all benefit.

Her lawyer did show she passed ALL tests for non-prescribed drugs during her probation.

It seems Legal Prescriptions were the problem. Her father had pleaded with the court to block lax doctors from prescribing her legal mood drugs for years.

Turns out he was right as TMZ gushed when they obtained her probation report showing legal uppers, downers for "as long as she could remember".

These drugs are Known to cause impaired and erratic behavior, and longterm use is a discredited medical practice.

I pray she survives this mess.

August 11, 2010 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Charles

N...the person who responded to the post 4 items up MsHelper...

August 11, 2010 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • N

First of all, what does "Oh, btw, your nose just grew a bit more" even mean? I'm a liar? About what?
      Second of all, as pretty much the biggest Mean Girls fan ever, I have nothing but love for LiLo. It's just sad to see that she's clearly going down fast. She's admitted to substance usage and it's obvious she has alcohol problems. It's sad. No one is jealous of what she's going through or what she does. Bishplz.

August 11, 2010 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Charles

Who are you, the fly on the wall??? Have you ever been with her?

Lots of people do things recreationally, doesn't make them Keith Richards, they could be Mick Jagger
    instead. It's okay for you to be a prude if you choose, but do not impose your standards on
    everyone else.

Oh, btw, your nose just grew a bit more.

August 11, 2010 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Charles

Lindsay is a kitten, and the plebian phillistines want to see her cry because she is free to do what
    we would all be doing if we were financially secure and footloose and fancy free.

Stop it people, you are turning green and your nose is growing!

August 11, 2010 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • N

Yep, everyone wishes they were constantly smacked up on drugs with a nosediving career being scrutinized the world over. She's the freakin' dream.

August 11, 2010 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  14. mjm

Jen likely will be a b rated in acting and don't see that changing. While she is a nice looking lady, I have never cared for her acting. Lindsey on the other hand can act unlike Jen.

August 11, 2010 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Rolyat

Instead of Jennifer Aniston worrying about Lindsay Lohan, she ought to be worried about the BOMB of a movie she has coming out that Miramax Pictures just financed. I bet that rakes in a cool $5 million in it's opening weekend. A movie star she is not. A box office bomb she is.

August 11, 2010 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • DoHer

A bomb maybe, but she still gets the jobs and still rakes in the cash. Not mention having one awesome body to top it all off.

August 11, 2010 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  16. J-Dog

Thug Lyf

August 11, 2010 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  17. mike

Why the slander of Mr. Gibson?

August 11, 2010 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • sheppard

Yeah! Come on! Mel doesn't need any help in looking like a jack a$$, so keep the slanderous remarks to yourself, people!

August 11, 2010 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Landru

I'd hit that

August 11, 2010 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Katie

The only thing I wanna know is, is there any chance she'll ever do a guest spot on "Days of Our Lives"? I personally would love to see her act opposite her real-life father John Aniston. He's hilarious and very good w/comedy. Last I heard they got along just fine, she just had issues w/her mother. Anyways, please Jen! :) Maybe bring "Dr. Drake Romoray" with you too ;)

August 11, 2010 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  20. barbara

I love Jennifer Aniston because she is so down to earth and funny and sweet. I support this artist with every fiber of my being and wish her nothing but epic success in all her films and endeavors – I wish her love and loyalty and many dreams come true – she’s got a heart of gold like Neil Young

August 11, 2010 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • sheppard

Now that is just down right pathetic.....

August 11, 2010 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • DoHer

sweet, yep she is. But what a rockin' body for her age! now that's SWEET! I'd do her in a heartbeat!

August 11, 2010 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Jaye

The original question was who DOES she envy on another site. As per usual she manages to answer with what they DIDN'T ask her.

August 11, 2010 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Sam

The rich get richer as the poor get poorer
    WE SLEEP,
    THEY LIVE.

August 11, 2010 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  23. KARIN

In response to "Gwen" and her comment that Jennifer Aniston "can't even keep a man" – honey, so far there isn't a man good enough FOR her! I'm 49 – I take excellent care of myself and definitely get the looks, and get asked out by mostly from younger (or way older) men – but I have this thing about only wanting the best for myself. I'll go out now and them, but, I'll be damned – as I can almost bet Jen feels the same – if I'm goiing to settle for some guy just to say I have one. Screw that! I've been divorced 20 years, and I refuse to wake up next to Mr. Not-Good-Enough just to say I can "keep a man".
    I KEEP MYSELF JUUUUST FINE.
    And Jennifer Aniston, if you are reading these comments from everyone, no one needs to tell you, but you just keep liviing your life the way you are. I completely admire you.

August 11, 2010 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fridayet

You are stupid and lame.

August 11, 2010 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Amanda

No, YOU are stupid and lame. What a dumb thing to say.

August 11, 2010 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gwen

Jennifer doesn't dump the guys, they all dump her even Brad. So I repeat she can't even keep a man!!!
      I also have been divorced 25 years and I dumped him. I do just fine being single too and have a great
      job and date often, but she is always whining about everybody dumping her and the first thing she always
      gets her next victim to do is say she can have his baby. How obvious is that, duh!!!!! She can't function
      without a man evidently.

August 11, 2010 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jen

Thanks... you keep on going Karin.

August 11, 2010 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Landru

I'd hit you too....interested?

August 11, 2010 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Landru

I'd hit that.

August 11, 2010 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  25. JH

Wow....why am I suddenly reminded of LL's movie "Mean Girls"?

August 11, 2010 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  26. jujubee1

WHO CARES WHAT JENNIFER ANISTON THINKS ABOUT ANYONE OR ANYTHING?! ENOUGH ALREADY!

August 11, 2010 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • DoHer

Yeah, who cares about her thoughts! Let's see some nudie pictures of her and really make this interesting!!

August 11, 2010 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Gwen

If she is so hot how come she can't keep a boyfriend or husband. She is too clingy and boring. Looks aren't everything or she would have a husband by now. All she can think about is having a baby, never about who she with. Why, if she really wants a baby, doesn't she adopt one like everybody else that is single. I am so sick of her whining about babies. She is just a spoiled brat who wants everything to be focused on her and she can't even keep a man, plus she is almost middle aged.
    Her only focus is on herself.

August 11, 2010 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dolphinlvr

What an intelligent response – if a woman is unmarried it means she can't keep a man. You just set women back about 100 years. I believe it makes her smarter than most of the "Hollywood Honies" whose self esteem is entirely based upon the man she is with.....THAT is too sad.

August 11, 2010 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shaw

Since when is the measure of someone's character their ability to "keep" a husband or boyfriend? I would say that she's amazing for not settling and she seems to be doing just fine. The media makes her out to be desperate but none if us know her. Keep your petty judgement to yourself.

August 11, 2010 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Scott

I am sad for you :(

August 11, 2010 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brian

Lindsay, is that you?

August 11, 2010 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Natch

Must be.......LiLo is posting as "Gwen" now!!

August 11, 2010 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tammy

Gwen I do not think Jennifer wants to be married or in a serious relationship if that is what she wanted that is what she would be doing. Don't be so angry my goodness! You jealous people need to take care of what is bothering you! Don't be a hater!!!! Just looking at Jennifer puts a smile on my face this girl has got it going on in every which way possible! Cheer up Gwen :)

August 11, 2010 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • xianchic

You are obviously one of those women who define themselves by the men they are with; and think less of yourself when you find yourself single...so always have to be with a man. You are pretty sad. How does it feel to be judged by someone who knows nothing about you? You talk like you know her.At least you know her...and she knows nothing about you, and hence doesnt care about your opinion about her. Sad.

August 11, 2010 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  28. cj

Hate to state the obvious but have too....God shes hot!!!

August 11, 2010 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Russ

why do Celebrities always feel sorry for one another when they do something stupid?

heck we need more celebrities calling them out saying "why'd you do that, you idiot?"

August 11, 2010 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Miranda

Who?

August 11, 2010 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  31. Glynne1964

Not that Jennifer Aniston is one of my favorites, kinda far from it. But I have to agree that the last person who should be envied is LL. She is an addicted, self-absorbed brat who can't act her way out of a wet paper bag!!!

Jennifer at least has some intelligence. LL has ZERO when compared to Jennifer & almost any other actress. How did LL ever become famous anyways? YUCK!!!

August 11, 2010 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
    • NyteShayde

Gee, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

August 11, 2010 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Amanda

She became famous because she was a talented child actress She just grew up too fast and didn't have proper parents to guide her in a healthy way. The decisions she makes now are her fault, but she did not have a strong foundation. She should be pitied, not reviled.

August 11, 2010 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Toots

Actually Amanda I think she became famous because she slept with old men. So that makes her perfect for her last umm movie... That is just my opinion...

August 11, 2010 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |