Long Live the Queen HoodieBuddie
July 21st, 2010

Haven't you always wanted Betty White on your T-shirt?

The public wants to see Betty White in everything from NBC's "Community" to a pin-up calendar, so it makes sense that clothing emblazoned with her cheerful face wouldn't be far behind.

Jerry Leigh Apparel has partnered with the 88-year-old star to bring you a line of T-shirts and hoodies that will debut in stores in August.

The hoodies come equipped with  MP3 player-ready washable earbuds, and bear slogans like "Long Live the Queen" and "White Heat" along with a likeness of White, for which Jerry Leigh Apparel snagged an exclusive license.

Portions of the sales from the T-shirts and hoodies will go towards the animal health organization Morris Animal Foundation, for which White is a trustee.

If you can't wait until August, you can buy a Betty White HoodieBuddie here.

Filed under: Celebrities

Next entry »
  1. Where to find betty boop merchandise

Nice blog, lots of good reading here. Thought I would post this for all the Betty Boob lovers. I enjoyed this site so I think you all will to.Betty Boop Merchandise

January 17, 2012 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Betty boop merchandise buy

Nice blog I enjoyed reading very much. Excuse me if this is a little off subject but check out this cool site I foundBetty Boop Merchandise

January 17, 2012 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Amanda

I LOVE BETTY WHITE!!!!!!

January 9, 2012 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
  4. Kelly G in FL

@ Betty White Haters: You guys are just full of seething rage! Is it because you think YOU won't reach the age of 88 and if you do, no one will celebrate you as people celebrate Betty White? Or that, even at 88, she's doing more in her life than you could ever HOPE to?

Betty, ROCK ON!

August 24, 2010 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  5. lisa fisher

I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She reminds me of my mom which i lost 6 yrs ago. My daughter LOVES her and she is 23 yrs old!!!! KEEP GOING AS LONG AS YOU CAN! YOU HAVE PEOPLE GETTING YOUR BACK!!!!!!! IF YOU ENJOY DOING IT (WHATEVER) THEN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 19, 2010 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Anna

Enough of Betty White. Too much exposure makes it boring. No I dont want a Betty White T-Shirt!!!

August 10, 2010 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
  7. Tom

EPIC Betty White shirt! like the LOVE sculpture in Philly. Best on the webs!

August 4, 2010 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  8. stu

i need a good dust rag.
    her Cleveland show is lousy...over rated!

July 31, 2010 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  9. MC

I wonder what it's like to be a "commodity", just a dollar sign, even in the winter of your life? I think Ms. White is being "handled" because her appeal (too the public) can make X amount of dollars before she's gone. I sure hope she enjoys what's left to the fullest. Course the cash can always support her love of animals and she seems (or maybe I'm hoping) to be a human being.

July 23, 2010 at 6:24 am | Report abuse |
  10. MC

isn't the point here, that you can reach 88 and still have life in you. I like the fact that she's still treading water in polluted ocean. There must be some truth to the old saysing "youth is waisted on the young", but how wonderful is 20-20 hindsight.

July 23, 2010 at 6:06 am | Report abuse |
  11. Ann

I'll take one of those and wear it with pride! Betty is real and the best – more power to her! How refreshing to be REALLY entertained. You want to talk about over exposed?? Lohan mess – Obama mess – Cruise crap – Tori who cares – Pitt and Jolen – "Ugly Spenc and that mess of wife – reality this and that – now that's over exposed! Entertainment should be just that – entertainment!

July 22, 2010 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  12. OldMom

If you l ike Betty and DON'T like Andy Rooney (60 Minutes), then please join this group on Facebook. Type in the search box "Betty White Takes Down Andy Rooney". She could nicely replace his geezerly segment with her cuteness and humor.

July 22, 2010 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Sir Loin of Beef

Gee kids, if you want to get beat up at school, buy one of these shirts. Buttwoopin' Guaranteed.

July 22, 2010 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  14. Lynda

I love Betty White. Yeah, I'll take a T-shirt with her pic on it. Hey, great idea – Betty White for President. She would hold on to the popular vote and maybe do a great job. She's a terrific Lady!!! GO BETTY GO!!!

July 22, 2010 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  15. Dorothy Fan

I love Betty, but I'd rather have a Bea Arthur hoodie.

July 22, 2010 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  16. Odalice Yolanda Feliz

She is great, nice sweater!

July 22, 2010 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  17. Ballz

I heard that Betty took out Chuck Norris in one punch – true story

July 22, 2010 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  18. Mary

Betty White is truly an inspiration. At her age she is still making people laugh. With so much going wrong in the world today, I feel she gives hope for longevity and good health. Maybe this is a little deep for some but it's true. Instead of making rude comments about her, why don't you let the people that do enjoy her do just that. And yes, I would definitely wear her t-shirt.

July 22, 2010 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
    • deb

I agree with you, Mary. Betty is the bomb! We should all be so lucky to live as long as she has and still be so sharp and healthy! She IS truly an inspiration. She's funny, smart and has done so much for animal rights. You internet trolls need to get a life!

July 22, 2010 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  19. Jules

Just wait until next summer. You will probably be able to pick one of these T-shirts up cheap at a garage sale or your local Goodwill store.

July 22, 2010 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  20. Randall

Lawrence, telling someone they are about to take a dirt nap is what I call "bad manners" and you can leave God out of this, passing judgement is a sin in your book, isnt it? Long live Betty!! I would were any of these in her honor!!

July 22, 2010 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  21. Sybaris

This reminds of the 70's when any celeb who came out with a catch phrase or hook got a t-shirt. This too will pass.

July 22, 2010 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  22. Leila

I found Betty White to be a very bad actress in the new sitcom she is in. I cringe whenever she opens her mouth. With all due respect to you, Ms. White, please stop acting and just go away.

July 22, 2010 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  23. Betteh

Betty White? pfffffffft. Where the hell are the Phyllis Diller and Cloris Leachman shirts?

July 22, 2010 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  24. Lawrence

Glow-There was nothing crude about these people remarks. If the Truth hurts ignore it. If there was an 80 year-old man doing the same stuff as Betty White Glow would be there gripping about it. Age is not an excuse for bad manners or bad morals. In fact, Betty White is getting closer to doing a dirt nap she needs to stay clean with God more.

July 22, 2010 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
  25. HG

I love Betty White, but these shirts and hoodies are hideous.

July 22, 2010 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
  26. cool beens

enough of betty already, matter of fact if she wasn't blonde (especially not brunette) i'd already be sick.

July 22, 2010 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
  27. BettyRipe

Go away Betty you old hag.

July 22, 2010 at 7:43 am | Report abuse |
  28. Brian

nobody in their right mind would wear this shirt.

July 22, 2010 at 7:39 am | Report abuse |
  29. Wylie

I still have a "Where's the beef" coffee cup with Clara's face on it that I use regularly. Everyone loves Betty, and I still laugh when I see her in Lake Placid.

July 22, 2010 at 5:51 am | Report abuse |
  30. Rochelle

Good for Betty!!!! Going strong and 88! I"d wear one of those shirts in a minute and wear it wherever I go. She's a great old broad, one of my favorite tributes to my favorite women. .I hope to be a great old broad too!

July 22, 2010 at 4:34 am | Report abuse |
  31. Marky

I can't wait to wear one of these t-shirts with Betty's picture on it! She's a cool broad with a great sense of humor and I love every show she's on. If you don't like her, don't watch her shows. Personally, I can't stand Jen Anniston, so I don't watch her movies or anything she's in on TV, but I don't go around being rude about her. I just don't watch her shows. Get over the rude crap; it gets old, and makes you look like a trolling teenager.

July 22, 2010 at 3:00 am | Report abuse |
  32. Brian Battles

Betty is not the nre beauty on the block. She has won Emmys before she was on Mary Tyler Morre she won for her role as Sue Ann Nives with the wonder of the writers with killing perfection. As a Golden Girl, another Emmy winner performance. She has played in some many films and TV shows.

This time is another generation discovering her works of wit and one hell of a woman. I am part of her second generation of adorning her.

Go Betty, you have charmed us for years.

July 22, 2010 at 1:45 am | Report abuse |
  33. WENDY

She rocks!!!!!!!!!!! Better than those nasty teenage vampire biatches............. Go Betty!

July 22, 2010 at 1:13 am | Report abuse |
  34. WENDY

She rocks!!!!!!!!!!! Better than those nasty teenage vampire H O E S! Go Betty!

July 22, 2010 at 1:12 am | Report abuse |
  35. Rod

Betty is a love goddess. You go grandma. I think I saw her lurking around the LA county jail today. She must be going to break out Lindsy so they can go party.

July 22, 2010 at 12:52 am | Report abuse |
  36. J.B.B.

To all of you who dis Betty White .... do you kiss your mother with that mouth?! And for pete's sake, get yourselves some intellect and proofread what you write!

July 21, 2010 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jules

July 22, 2010 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  37. Burbank

How fun for an actor to have the apex of their fame and popularity come at 88 and still going strong!

July 21, 2010 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
  38. SimplyVintage

My god, that is horrid. Who on earth would actually wear that? Egh..

July 21, 2010 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Newness

I SO WANT ONE!!! YAYYYYY

July 21, 2010 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Linda

Yes, enough with Betty White; and no, I won't wear a T-Shirt with BW on it, let alone anyone else...she's been great with animal right, etc; her earlier acting she was the queen, but, lately it's been vugar and she's losing ground with me.

July 21, 2010 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Glow

I am sure she is hurt by your comments, she does not need someone like you on her side!! Keep your crude comments to yourself!!

July 22, 2010 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
  41. jc

This Betty White thing is out of hand at this point. Shes a cool old broad and I get it, but enough is enough.

July 21, 2010 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Mario

Betty White is overexposed and it needs to stop.

July 21, 2010 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Paul

I am sensing some Betty White jealously from the crowd. You should be so lucky. Go Betty White!

July 21, 2010 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • chris

long live betty wite and her exposure!

July 21, 2010 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • EricNDC

Oddly, you think Betty White is overexposed, but you clicked on the link to the story and then commented on it.

July 22, 2010 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Jo

I used to love Betty in all the stuff that she used to do. I supported the SNL thing on Facebook too. But now its gone way over the top and it is getting a little bland. The new show she's in isn't funny its dull and this shirt looks stupid. I'm in no way jealous – just sick of hearing about her, Valerie and the rest of the "club" on Wednesday night. They are OVER RATED!

July 22, 2010 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Lawrence

Some of you need to spell here. If you like a person, be able to at least spell the name. "B-e-t-t-y W-h-i-t-e"

July 22, 2010 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Lawrence

You tell someone else to get a life yet you wasted time here commenting and criticizing others for their spelling. If you don't like her, that's too bad. Maybe you should go somewhere else where your pitiful commentary has meaning.

July 22, 2010 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Matt

No different from the overexposure other celebrities get. At least Betty White is interesting.

July 22, 2010 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  43. V Saxena

Unless she's nekkid... I ain't interesting. And don't judge me for having exotic tastes!

July 21, 2010 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Moli

Did it dawn on you she is trying to make the best of her last years. Do you have a remote concept of 88 years old? Betty White should live her life to the fullest and I will support her endeavors when I can.

July 22, 2010 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Moli

This comment was made to the commenter below you

July 22, 2010 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
  44. Elsa Corral

I love Betty White n would be proud to wear one of her shirts. I truly admire her for her devotion to animal rights!

July 21, 2010 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lawrence

OMG. Get a life. Betty White this, Betty White that. Why don't she run for President. Get real.

July 22, 2010 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  45. SuperPortalPunk

First Post, I reign supreme!!!!! Hahahahahaha

July 21, 2010 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Glow

Betty White is 80 freakin' years old for God's sake you haters!! Leave her alone, you would do the same if it were you and lucky for us it is not you!! Even someone as good hearted and lovable as Betty White gets rude and crude comments on this. Log off and save it for something else we don't see.

July 22, 2010 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
  47. Lawrence

I agree. She was good in her prime and she needs to stay home and get some rest.

July 22, 2010 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |