Frank departs 'The Bachelorette' for being frank
July 20th, 2010

Frank departs 'The Bachelorette' for being frank

Last night's episode of "The Bachelorette" was supposed to focus on Ali and the three remaining suitors enjoying themselves in Tahiti, but one suitor managed to turn the show upside down.

That suitor was Frank, and while he could see himself marrying Ali, someone was holding him back, and that someone is his ex-girlfriend, Nicole. Frank said that the more he fell in love with Ali, the more he realized that he's still in love with Nicole. And thanks to those feelings, he's struggling to sleep, eat and, as we saw last week, dress himself.

Frank headed back to Chicago to confront Nicole and come to a resolution. Nicole, who doesn't seem to mind "Bachelorette" cameras following her every move, said it's "sickening" that Frank is getting closer with someone who's not her. Frank asked Nicole if the spark is still there between the two of them, and Nicole told Frank he needs to come home. Frank agreed, promptly determining who wears the pants in the relationship.

Once Frank figured out who he wanted as his life partner, he then had to build up the courage to go to Tahiti, humiliate Ali on national television and compete with Justin as this season's most hated suitor. Frank knew there was only one man who could help him, and that's host Chris Harrison.

Our host was "blown away" when he learned of Frank's decision, and said he hoped Frank made the right one. Chris complimented him for not being a bad guy, but warned him that Ali must be told about this sooner rather than later - and that she won't be happy about it.

Sitting together in front of Frank's hotel room in Tahiti, Frank told Ali that they have an "awesome" connection, but his unresolved feelings toward Nicole were holding him back. He thought those feelings didn't mean anything, but the hometown date forced him to figure out his future. Frank said all of his old feelings returned as soon as he saw Nicole, and he's sorry this happened.

Ali was understandably upset at Frank, saying it was selfish of him for not being honest with her from the get-go. Frank said he hopes Ali can forgive him, and the two go their separate ways.

The next day, Chris Harrison and Ali chat about the Frank fiasco. Ali said she was sad over what happened, but that she's confident her future husband remains in the competition.

Despite Frank's departure, the rose ceremony was still on, with Ali explaining in vague generalities to Roberto and Chris the landscaper what happened the day before.  Ali said she's "100 percent positive" that Frank wasn't the guy for her, and she's ready to take the next step on her journey.

Next week, it's the annual "Men Tell All" special.

What did you think of last night's "Bachelorette" episode?

1. video fun

Woah this weblog is fantastic i really like reading your posts. Stay up the good work! You already know, a lot of individuals are searching round for this information, you could help them greatly.

April 6, 2012 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  2. Becca

I think Frank should have told Ali from the get go there was a girl back home but he was still trying at love? He's a coward for going that far when a great guy like Kirk or Ty could have stayed in it! In the beginning and still i'm hoping she picks Chris and they have a wonderful relationship and marriage! He seems like he'd be true to her and faithful!

July 27, 2010 at 2:22 am | Report abuse |
  3. Lisa Marie

What an A$$! Frank totally contradicts himself on everything he says. Funny thing? I believe Ali was going to choose him at the end. It's been very clear and obvious all along that she felt she had an extremely close connection with him. Oh well, "Best laid plans....." I liked Roberto for her earlier in the show but if she takes either of them I hope it's Chris. As much as I tell myself I'd like hearing how "CUTE" Roberto thinks I am all the time, eventually I would like a little more substance from a guy. One thing for sure, if she doesn't pick either of them at least she may have a better idea of what kind of guy she really wants and to check them out before falling for them. All in all I like Ali and hope she has or will find her Mr. Right.

July 25, 2010 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Jackieblue824

I think Frank IS selfish b/c he should have told Ali from the beginning about his ex, that way she would just send him home and he would work things out with her instead of waiting until he was in the final three. He said he gave up everything to be on the show?! OH PLEASE!! SUCH BS!! Yeah he gave up everything to get back with his exgirlfriend..
    DROP DEAD MF!!

July 25, 2010 at 3:49 am | Report abuse |
  5. Marion

I do not think that Ali will pick any of them. None of them seem to suit her at all. By this time in this so called mating game she would know who it is that she really wants, and would have known for some time now.
    I think that Fantasy Suite stuff is way too much. The producers of this show need to get a life.
    Yes, I agree without a doubt, this has to have been the most boring show of all of them. They have to stop using the people from previous shows as the new Batchelor/Batchelorette. Time for some new life in this show.

July 22, 2010 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Becca

You obviously haven't watched the showes very much to know that this is the best one yet! They get better and better every one! Quit putting down the producers cause they do great and are always there for the contestants! And Bachelorette and Bachelor that's how you spell it!! Ali is a great girl and Jake messed up last season and now he's paying for it! I'm just a fan of the shows and love watching people fall in love, w/me being married for almost 10yrs. it's like getting to watch the romance all over again. So quit being so negative!

July 27, 2010 at 2:32 am | Report abuse |
  6. Loveless

I just don't get the whole show – why would beautiful people need to be paid and flown all over the country to find a mate? Why can't they have a REAL reality show and help people who really need help finding love, like myself, mid 40s and never married (not because I wasn't asked but because it wasn't right). Everyone who posts comments about this show says how fakey it is and how fixed and unsuccessful it is, well, if you work with "real" people and their real life problem of not being able to meet a mate, maybe it would be real and successful. Just my opinion. As far as the show on Monday, I felt the worst for Roberto because he was so physically uncomfortable being in a long sleeved shirt in that tropical heat and sweating profusely, it was hard to watch. Didn't anyone listen to Ali when she said she talked to her friend and her friend gave her advice something to the effect of "if you don't find Mr. Right it's not a reflection on you"? I heard that to mean she picks no one. Looks like everyone just got a bunch of great vacations for free, while we all watched LOL.

July 21, 2010 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Vicky

I think the whole thing was planned and Ali knew this was coming down, by the look on her face when he said we need to talk. Ha And no, no matter who she chooses, which i think will be Roberto, they will never marry. Sometimes i wonder why i watch.

July 21, 2010 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  8. haha

Are you people for real? All the (non) reality shows like this are a complete waste of time at best..... at worse they destroy your precious I.Q. points...... Wow... how'd you meet your wife? I won her on a game-show..... LOL!!!

July 21, 2010 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  9. em

As much as I like Chris, I really get sick of hearing him talk about his mother's death. I know it was devastating to him but c'mon, it's been long enough to move on. And does Ali want to hear about it for the rest of her life?? Roberto seems almost too perfect to be true. But I think they look adorable together. He'd be my choice.

July 21, 2010 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  10. SPRINGSGRANNY

Wouldn't it be funny if she didn't choose either one and they contacted Jake to come back and he proposes? I don't like that ending, but it would be the most absurd! Love Chris. He's a good man and not hard to look at either. Roberto's nice but he sweats toooooo much! Glad Frank's gone. Never could see what she saw in him at all.

July 21, 2010 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  11. David Hostetler

I would have waited until after the Fantasy Suite, but that's just me (would that be wrong)?

July 21, 2010 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  12. Frank's Mom

Frank is a "retail store manager" who lives at home with his parents and was incredibly insecure and whiny the entire show... every girls dream.

July 21, 2010 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
  13. Juli

Chris is a teacher that left his teaching job to help his father take care of his sick mother ~ any guy that does that is a keeper! !
    I hope Ali is smart enough to pick Chris. He is so sweet and a real hunk! ! !

July 21, 2010 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  14. Ana

Good for Frank for being honest with himself and everyone involved!! It sucks for both him and Ali but it's better that he's honest now that he knows his feelings instead of 6 months down the road if they would have gotten engaged...

July 21, 2010 at 3:41 am | Report abuse |
  15. jeannie newman

Isn' t this basically the same thing she did to Jake? How soon they forget.

July 21, 2010 at 2:23 am | Report abuse |
  16. sweetT

RE: hte post above – yeah I noticed that Ali slurs her words, like a drunk, or a baby trying to babble words. Ali is sweet and i like her – but that slurring/babbling is kinda valley girlish – it is I don';t like it.I figure she does it because she is nervous.

July 21, 2010 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
  17. Carol

I like this show because Human Behavior is always interesting. Romance is fun to watch if it is acting or real. Perhaps the dynamic ending will be that neither man accepts Ali. Neither of them act like they are truly in love, and she doesn't either.

July 20, 2010 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Laura

I hope she picks Chris !!!! Frank was a scam–it is better he came clean. TEAM CHRIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 20, 2010 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Halyna

Oh c'mon...supposedly intelligent man (Frank?) leaves his job, moved in with HIS MOTHER! , doesnt realize until now he loves another,what a WUS.. Ali is better off. As for Nicole – are you THAT DESPERATE! Nicole,are you going to support this mamma's boy the rest of your life while he decides what he wants to do? Just wait until the next woman comes along.....

July 20, 2010 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Colleen

Frank knew from the start that he was going to do this. I read an article on him about 2 weeks into this show. He and his supposed "ex" girlfriend, Nicole, planned this whole thing so he could get "face time" and travel. What a jerk!

July 21, 2010 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
  20. mario

People reall ywatch this crap! Man society really has reached a new low.

July 20, 2010 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  21. mrskool

I dont like Ali. I hope whichever guy she chooses rejects her. She is obviously high-maintenance and a whiney cry baby. How many times do we have to hear her say "Amazing" and " Like, like ..." and "I gave up everything to come here" – UGH Go back to Frisco you Bimbo !

July 20, 2010 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Truth

"The Bachelorette" is a very liberal show, and should not even be on the air.

July 20, 2010 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Lois Cosentino

What I don't understand is why I am still watching this?? All the magazines are telling stories that Ali did not find her true love or her husband. I am surprised at this since the show is still running and the final episode has not been aired yet. Kinda ruins the suspense.

July 20, 2010 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth Hurts

That's a simple question to answer. You are most likely hanging onto the possibility that what you are reading in the magazines is inaccurate and that there is still a reason to watch the show. Just stop watching...

July 20, 2010 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Annie

Personally I thought Frank was a bit light in the loafers. I was surprised he has an ex girlfriend and opposed to an ex boyfriend.

July 20, 2010 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  25. julie

**Obviously Frank was in a long term relationship with Nicole when he was cast for the show and just went on it for fun and fame. He was starting to like Ali and had to come clean. His and Nicoles relationship was obvious, it wasnt an "ex" situation. Think they should screen the men more, although good luck finding 25 single attractive young men who "want to get married" or are willing to fake it on national TV! :)

July 20, 2010 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Lori

Ali's got a pretty face, but the extensions are pathetic, and she could stand a gym membership. What the heck's wrong with Chris or Roberto!??!?! There's a reason they're the TOP TWO! I think both of them are way too good for Ali! Jake didn't blink when she left the show for a JOB. Puhleeeez, a job!??! We haven't heard one word about this precious job. Yuck....

July 20, 2010 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • V

I completely agree with you. Wow, Roberto will be a good choice. He has a job, he has aspiration in life and, to me, he is very handsome and caring.

July 20, 2010 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Cathy

Here's a thought - and I actually have to credit my son for this one - Chris Harrison keeps alluding to the "most dramatic finale ever in bachelorette history - Ali doesn't pick either Roberto or Chris - Frank comes back in the finale - "Baby I was wrong - I really love you" - and she takes him back. LOL - Last nite's show was so pathetic - I don't know who's the worst actor of the bunch - but it was soooooo badly scripted. There wasn't enough merlot in the house to make it any better.

July 20, 2010 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Annabelle Lee

The show is entertainment only. Bad acting and people wanted to be on TV.

July 20, 2010 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Susie

To be honest, I think Frank was mature and I admire him for being honest, not only with Ali, but himself! Its mustve been hard for him to struggle with this inner turmoil, Ali does seem to be a sweetheart. We have to remember that even though these guys are on the show to meet "The Bachelorette", they did have a life before. Just like with regular dating in the real world, we all have baggage, baggage of past relationships. Being "a Bachelorette'" does not exempt her from this. I think Frank was very real and he did appear to be genuine. Im not sure if its going to work with Nicole (why did they break up in the first place?) but at least he's following his heart and you can't fault a person for that. Frank, I think you're a great guy...and to be honest, I think Ali wouldve picked you in the end!! And for the record, I loved your trnedy style! But my choice is ROBERTO...What a gentleman and hottie....who cares if he's a little sweaty :)

July 20, 2010 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • PennyLane

Frank was lying from the get go...he wanted to get some exposure to boost his playwriting "career" and move out of his parents house. I think Nicole was his girlfriend the whole time and that he scripted his "honest and emotional" rationale to Ali. If you were thinking of your "ex" every night before you went to sleep and were on a TV show where the girl is obviously falling for your act you really owe it to her to tell her you are having these thoughts...it's selfish and unfair and obvious, he wanted exposure. The fact that everyone is talking about him proves he was partly smart. What a smarmy jerk.

July 20, 2010 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Linda

I loved and agreed with the comment from Kim in Venice, CA. IFrank was definitely afraid of commitment and ill prepared to take care of Ali, let alone himself. n addition to Kim's comment, I would like to add why wouldn't Ali think that she is falling in love with one of these guys when she is vacationing all over the world with them..This isn't reality. When real life sets in after the show is over, would she really want any of them. Ali is smart and very analytical which makes me think that she might not choose either of the remaining guys. I hope that she will find peace and joy in her final decision.

July 20, 2010 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • KKKKKatie

I agree. It's easy to fall in love with a nice looking guy when you travel around the world together, staying in fancy hotels while ABC picks up the tab. Let's be honest, everyone is on their best behavior (most of the time) when they think the cameras are rolling. That is the reason most of the couples never last. It's always strange to me that so many pretty people have trouble finding a date in the first place. If they get out and about in their home town they would probably meet someone on their own. :-) The don't need TV to find a date!!!

July 20, 2010 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Raquel

This is the first Bachelorette that I've actually watched. I have found the show interesting in some respects but even more interesting are peoples' responses to each episode. Generally, Frank seems to be disliked and is called, weird and creepy, but although he wasn't my favourite bachelor, I have found that he has been the most honest. He did eventually talk to Ali about Nicole and remember he also said to her in a previous episode that she is on her journey and he is on his own journey. And he's right! All the other bachelors are all about "I am here for Ali", Ali is all about "I need to know that they are here for me" and this show is supposed to end in a proposal for marriage where both people need to be there for each other. I think Frank has shown integrity and respect more than Ali has who has not yet told Roberto or Chris how she feels for them even after they confessed their love for her and has spent intimate times with both of them which to me is like cheating and yet she calls Frank "selfish". She is the selfish one. She cannot commit to him right then either as she has not 1 but 2 love interests standing by. When you love someone you can't stop thinking about them so being with someone else should be tense, exactly what Frank was going through. You go Frank! You made the right decision. I think both Roberto and Chris are exceptional guys (from what I can see) and I hope they both find the right one for them. I have read that this show and the Bachelor does not have a high success rate. Well... duh ... I can now see why. This is not how you find your soul mate.

July 20, 2010 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mel

Raquel – just so you know, Ali's not allowed to tell the guys how she feels. that would ruin the end of the show. the big reveal of who she picks. so, it's not because she's being selfish. just wanted to point that out since this is the first time you've watched and maybe weren't aware.

July 20, 2010 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • KW

I agree completely Raquel. The hardest part is to watch her treat all three of them like they're the ONE and then tell one or two of them at the end that they they're weren't completely the one. But then, that's what the show is about. They all know what they're getting into when they sign up to participate. I too liked Frank. I think he did what he did because he was so deathly afraid of not being picked in the end and couldn't deal with it. He needed a concrete answer and when he couldn't have it he ran to something he knew was secure. My guess is he broke up with Nicole not the other way around and knew she would be there if he came back. Oh well, I don't have a vote for the final winner. I like them both. But Ali seems a little insecure with the whole thing too. Wouldn't surprise be either if the spoilers are correct and she doesn't pick anyone. Hope not!

July 20, 2010 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Raquel

Thanks Mel...good to know

July 20, 2010 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Big D

I think Frank did the right thing. Why continue to play along when he realized it is Nicole he wants. He could have slept with Ali like the other two did this past episode but he was being honest. As for Ali, get over it. She slept with the final two contestants and continually treats them both like they're the one. But I think Frank was the one she was going to pick in the end and that is why she was so upset. That's just my opinion.

July 20, 2010 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Moon627

I agree... she was probably going to pick Frank – they had a good connection right from the get-go. I liked him too – maybe it was the glasses but i felt like he was one of the more intelligent of all the guys plus he was funny. Oh well, both Chris and Roberto are good guys – she is better off with either of them than that lousey Jake the pilot.
      Has anyone else noticed that when Ali talks she kinda slurs like a drunk ? hee hee...

July 20, 2010 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Vicki

Really? It is OK for Ali to comparison shop with all these guys that are "falling in love with her" and discard the ones that she "really cares about but the connection just isn't there" but if one of the guys do it then it is selfish and unfair?? Remeber all is fair in love and war and apparentlyTV ratings.

July 20, 2010 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Hello Jello

Is it just me who remembers Ali leaving Jake after the at home dates for her job. At least Frank followed his heart. She kept saying "I gave everything up for this"... Karma

July 20, 2010 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • kk

And look where Jake and Ali are now.......... Lotta good the show did for either one of them. Actors abound!

July 21, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  35. bovineburg

Fake drama. This was plain producer manufactured manure. Final three: Jock stud, Family stud ...and neurotic un-employed needy weasel? Get real.

July 20, 2010 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Jenna

Personally, I like Frank and thought he explained his feelings with a great deal of sensitivity and honesty. I don't think he went into the show knowing he would start thinking about his old girlfriend and completely understand where he's coming from. She still has 2 great guys left and hopefully one will be for her. Will it last – odds are no. Totally different getting to know somebody in front of a camera where everything is staged. Real life is different

July 20, 2010 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Nancy DeBatty

The whole show is boring this season. Ali slept with two of the three and then acted like she was so hurt. Why? She has no shame, how could she love Frank and sleep around? Frank is the smart one he is getting out. He is in the presence of bad company with Ali.!!!!

July 20, 2010 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • V

I didn't know that smart old people live with their parents and have no job.

July 20, 2010 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  38. KIM, VENICE CA

Frank is clearly not ready to make a commitment to anyone. In his own life he is unsure about what he wants to do with his future. Ali showed a serious lack of judgement and maturity by even keeping him in the lineup. Seriously...this guy was still living at home with his parents. What did he have to offer her...hmmm. I think Ali confused Frank's aloofness, and that he was keeping secret that he had an ex-girlfriend as chemistry. The tension she felt was his lies and the fact that she would never truly have him. He got cold feet and used the other girlfriend to back out out of a situation that he was mentally, emotionally, spiritually and financially ill equipped to handle.

July 20, 2010 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jenna

Sometimes you have a connection with somebody and things fall apart and you try to move on but don't realize how strong the feelings were until you try a relationship with someone else. He did the right thing. There's no way to ignore how you feel for someone. Aside from this show, I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who tried to get over an old girlfriend/boyfriend but ended up back with that person despite other relationships.

July 20, 2010 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • andton

Well said, I think you totally nailed it!!

July 20, 2010 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Laura

Very well put, Kim! I completely agree! I think Frank has no clue what he wants and that's why he was so wishy-washy during the last episode. He just used the ex girlfriend as an excuse for his exit. He's a complete coward...and weird and creepy to top it off!

July 20, 2010 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Sue

We always have to remember, this is just entertainment! It's not real. I think EVERYONE who goes on this show just wants to be seen, ie instant fame, hope for future fame, whatever. I noticed Ali got over Frank pretty darn quick! It is kind of creepy that they are involving the families. Since we all know this show is soooooooo pretentious, it's sad that their families would get in on it too. Oh well!

July 20, 2010 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • JMK

I don't think Ali got over Frank quickly at all. In fact, she appeared very distraught by the whole thing. I do think, however, that someone talked to her (probably her mother, sister etc) and made her realize that nobody who is "right" for her, would ever have acted so selfishly and in blatant disregard of her feelings and well-being.

July 21, 2010 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Mickey

It is kinda boring this time. I predict she picks Roberto, dumps him, and hunts down Jake.
    I agree Frank is/was creepy.

July 20, 2010 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Annie

i kept thinking Frank had an ex-boyfriend on the side...he appeared a little light in the loafers.

July 20, 2010 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Anne

Was it just me or did Roberto sweat A LOT! in this episode? yikes poor guy! She isn't going to pick any of them.. entertaining I must say.

July 20, 2010 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jennifer

I noticed that too! Ali and Chris wouldn't even be shiny and Roberto would be pouring sweat! It was disgusting!!!

July 20, 2010 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Katie

OMG Roberto was all sweaty! Reminded me of my ex-husband. Yuck.

July 20, 2010 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dana

See Ali's Blog on Roberto's sweating all the time.

July 20, 2010 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • jess

Once you've been to Tahiti, you'll realize its the crazy hot and humid. Everyone sweats there!

July 21, 2010 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Dimeon

I would like to make sweet sweet love with Roberto and Jesse at the same time.

July 20, 2010 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Rose

I think Frank should have been eliminated a long time ago. I think he is creepy. I wonder if his family knew about Nicole and how Frank felt about Nicole. Does Frank even have a job. Frank probably wanted to hang on so he could go to all those wonderful places. I wonder if Ali will even pick either of the remaining two. What is the difference who she picks, they won't get married anyway. Just as an afterthought, Ali looked very phony when Frank said they have to talk.

July 20, 2010 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Leanne

I completely disagree!! Frank is not creepy at all. I just think that he was confused, and didnt wan to get hurt so he didnt put him self out there. He is comfortable with nicole, and was to afraid to be with Ali. I also think that they way he went about it was the right thing to do. Its obvious that he had feelings for the both of them, and that is possible!! I completely belive that Frank had these feelings but didnt want to saying anything because he genuinly wanted to be with Ali, once things really got serious he couldnt get her out of his mind... I think he went about the right way, He was a man about it. not like some of these other guys who have girl friends and careers, so they use to show to get famous... Im addicted to this show.. but who couldnt fall in the with the perfect life, like they all have. traveling to different parts of the world... I would love that. its easy they have nothign to worry about but what they are going to wear that day. Its easy!!

July 20, 2010 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • JMK

Frank is shady, at best (the whole show). But my bigger issue with him was, why would anyone find him to be a desirable potential husband anyway? I mean, a jobless guy in his 30's that lives with his parents!?!? yea, sounds like a real winner to me

July 21, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  44. ms diva

I think frank knew the whole how he felt about ex girlfriend someone else could've been what a very very very selfish thing 2 do he's not going 2 be happy with ex girlfriend it's called KARMA!!!

July 20, 2010 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  45. brett

zzzzzzzz.... the whole season is one boring drama after another. i think 90% of the contestants just do it to get on tv. i watch it because my 2 daughters like it. the more i see, the more i realize it is a kids' show!

July 20, 2010 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Adam

I disagree, a friend of mine was on this show this year (Tyler V, booted in the second episode) and he only did it because a co-worker convinced him to at least try. Oddly enough, his popularity hasn't gone anywhere around the area. Those that knew him before, still know him now. He hasn't changed at all.

July 21, 2010 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  46. portalpunk

first to post, hahahahaha whoooo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 20, 2010 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |