July 19th, 2010

Paris Hilton: I wasn't arrested for pot

Paris Hilton likely wondered what everyone else was smoking after reports surfaced Saturday that she was detained on the French island of Corsica after authorities found pot in her purse.

According to the Corse-Matin newspaper, the heiress was making her way to Sardinia, Italy, but was stopped at Figari airport shortly after arriving. Hilton, 29, was released without charge.

Later that day, she tweeted, "Just to put an end to these rumors. The stories saying I have been arrested are completely false! I am having the best vacation of my life! What an amazing summer! I feel so blessed and grateful for everything. I Love Life!! :) Now let's move on and everyone focus and enjoy their own summer time!"

This is Hilton's second marijuana-related incident this month. On July 2, she was detained for allegedly smoking pot at the World Cup in South Africa; her rep called the incident "a complete misunderstanding" and the case was dropped.

Meanwhile, Hilton didn't let those reefer rumors ruin her fun in Sardinia. "Just finished shopping in town at Prada, Versace, Roberto Cavalli and some really cute little boutiques," she tweeted yesterday. "Back to the yacht for movie night!"

1. limo in san francisco

Wow, marvelous weblog structure! How long have you ever been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is magnificent, as well as the content material!

May 23, 2012 at 4:47 am | Report abuse |
  2. Saul Landrey

I've been watching Paris Hilton's BFF. Where do they get these folks? They are from another planet!

July 27, 2010 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  3. gotABetterWomanThanParisWillEverBe

what an ugly, ugly, wretch of a woman. her lips lead to hell.

July 23, 2010 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  4. joe

Every time I see her picture I can't help but think of the "girls gone wild" guy spewing on her in that video. Mom and Dad must be proud Paris. That is the most talented thing she has accomplished in her short priviledged life. Nice work!!

July 20, 2010 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  5. EllaRose

Is Paris Hilton still relevant?

July 20, 2010 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Jeseca

I am going to play devils advocate here.

I have read most of these comments and I must say, only a few touch on the actual topic surrounding Paris and the pot busts. Most of you, are going off about what she has, and where she came from. Do you writers really need to reconfirm what Paris and the rest of society all ready know? Seriously everyone, I'm not a Paris fan but come on. Write something a little more itellegent, or better, write about something we don't know. Because as far as I am concerned you are all giving her something to laugh at, and that is you. These comments smell of jealousy. Furthermore, find something better to do with yourselves other than bash Paris. At least she has one up on all of us. Doing something other then sitting in front of a computer wasting good energy. Come on everyone, step back from it all. There is so much more to life, and Paris just proved that. Like I said, I am not a Paris fan, but her intellegence is higher then ours right now. Hopefeully you can all see that.

As for LIsa, keep working hard, your daughters are thankful to have such a wonderful mother such as yourself. You taught them wee I'm sure; however, what have you gained from posting what you did? Most likely nothing more then further frustration prior to what you wrote. Lisa, step back, chill, and do not judge.

Much Love to everyone

July 20, 2010 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  7. Bob

"She is quite much better and nicer than you – clearly"

Who wrote that? So this is the mentality of Hilton fan?

She good and stuff and on MTV and good. E! chunnel shuws her shupping and stuff a bunch. kewl. me fan not know why. Tv show tell me whut ta do I watch and buy stuff.

July 20, 2010 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  8. Justin

Paris escapes again!

July 20, 2010 at 4:41 am | Report abuse |
  9. nicky

I live in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, where she was openly smoking pot outside our football stadium. The police who arrested her had no clue WHO SHE WAS! She then managed to get her FRIEND to take the rap, for her, after sitting in a filthy cell for 20 min (with human excreatment smeared all over the walls).... She is such a loser. She obviously thinks she is above the law. Stupid spoilt brat.

July 20, 2010 at 2:03 am | Report abuse |
  10. Max Wunsche

I'd pee on that!

July 19, 2010 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Bob

"Best vacation ever" ???? Paris your whole life is a vacation. Have you ever worked a real job to really be able to understand what the definition of the word vacation is ?

July 19, 2010 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  12. bobosocal

Found in "her purse", hmmm, I bet Lindsay Lohan put it there, Lindsay didn't want to give up her stash of coke.

July 19, 2010 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Eddie Current

Line up this morbidly infected piece of gutter gash, and that preening weevil Spencer Pratt, and I'll see if I can knock them both out with one punch. Now that would be entertainment!

July 19, 2010 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  14. sbone08

the point that everyone is missing she's been caught twice either smoking or carrying pot and nothing has happened to her if it was you or me it would'nt be a story and we would be in a foreign jail.

July 19, 2010 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  15. The_Mick

To steal a line (from Robin Williams?) about the late Andy Kaufmann: When you look into Paris Hilton's eyes, you get the feeling someone else is doing the driving!

July 19, 2010 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Really??

I am actually more interested in her yacht. I'd bet it's really nice.

July 19, 2010 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Lisa

I work my butt off like almost everyone else and I can barely afford to live..I support myself and my family but obviously can't afford to live such a glam life...I really get sick of these young kids who have never worked a day in their privileged lives and who gloat about their glorious vacations, yachting, shopping etc...I hate to be envious, but it sucks that the majority of people can't afford to send their kids to college let alone all over the world to play...just wish life was a little more fair and wish these rich kids realized just how lucky and fortunate they really have it, because I don't think they have a clue.

July 19, 2010 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Odalice Yolanda Feliz

Can't you see the girl just wants to have fun.....THE PRESS IS ALWAYS MAKING UP LIES ABOUT HER....

July 19, 2010 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  19. USA401

Paris Hilton love to smoke....The Pole!

July 19, 2010 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  20. DLJ

Paris Hilton is HOT.

July 19, 2010 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  21. truebob

Lots of people who "couldn't care less" but read the article, and wrote a paragraph to explain why their life is better than Paris Hilton's. That is pretty funny, because I don't see her following your adventures or the lack there of. Most of you couldn't even find Sardinia on a map.

July 19, 2010 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Sir Loin of Beef

All I know is, after seeing her "movie", she can polish my knob anytime.

July 19, 2010 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

You sure about that? From what I saw, she can be quite the bore. :P Hopefully you don't fall asleep.

July 19, 2010 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  23. kirstieann

sounds like someone got paid-off

July 19, 2010 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  24. ficheye

Yes, everyone listen to MissTuesday! Paris is like a sun in our otherwise dull lives! She has made a name for herself and we like to follow her! It's no fault of her own that she was born rich! She is kind to her dogs. We must aspire to her unreachable heights, we must cling to the impossible dream because being delusional is what counts here! There is no reality except the one that YOU make!! Shun the negative and believe! And remember what Miss Tuesday said... a lot of these stars contribute entertainment!! And when they are not, they show us how to... BE. Such lives! I am content to wither in the shadow of their greatness and, when I am cast aside, another will take my place to fan the flames of idiocy.

July 19, 2010 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • stillin

Hilarious I love your writing style..funny funny funny and soooo true, laughed out loud at that...creative A+ can you teach Miss or mr. tuesday whoever tuesday is how to think creatively? I think the celebrity style has sunk into her brain.

July 19, 2010 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Mike

Will you people let this tramp disappear into obscurity already. I am sure there are new tramps to report on.

July 19, 2010 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  26. ficheye

Oh!! It's Paris!! She's so pretty. She always wears pink. Where are her dogs? I worry about them so much! They must live a hard life on the yacht. That's not a natural place for a dog, but Paris has to live, y'know. She's not an artificial flower, she needs lots of input and adoration to keep her star alive! She twinkles in the sky at night. When I eat my gruel in the prison yard I call my mother over and we watch the star together, ever sustained by her flames! We also pray for Lindsay, but Paris keeps us alive with hope. She is like a fairy queen. Our world would be so dim and lifeless without her!!!

July 19, 2010 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • stillin

love the writing style very very funny i just love the barbs they are original and so spot on

July 19, 2010 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Paris

sticks and stones, I'm still richer, better looking, and you guys would drop your fat ugly girl-friends and wifes to hang with me over the summer in a second.

July 19, 2010 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Swingbattabatta

A lot people are accusing others of them being "jealous" of Paris, and I can see where they're coming from. Its pretty easy to be jealous of fame and fortune while millions are struggling just to make ends meet, especially when all she seems to do is collect money and get richer (as opposed to philanthropy like Bill Gates and his wife). But for outright hating her and wishing her ill-will, I personally think that comes down to what she thinks of the less fortunate, like the middle class and below. Now, if someone can catch her saying something like "Foreclosures are up! Suck it, poor people! I'll be in one of my many paid-for mansions while you starve! HAHAHAHA!", THEN you have full rights to hate her, and honestly would deserve it for such a callous statement. Granted, we may never hear her say something along those lines because either A) She's not that heartless or B) She's not stupid enough to say something like that in public. While we'll probebly never know her thoughts on those less fortunate, we might be able to predict based on her past acquaintances. For example, ex-lover and heir to billionare shipping empire, Stavros Niarchos ,once called Lindsey Lohan "poor" for having "only" seven million dollars. If seven million is poor to him, just think what he'd think of you and I...

July 19, 2010 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Tom

Is this a wax doll or a real person on the photo?

July 19, 2010 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Michael S

Nobody cares if she was..... Honestly get past her CNN

July 19, 2010 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  31. harlock

She forgot. Something about loss of both short and long-term memory.

July 19, 2010 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Sure you didn't

Sure. And I don't use sarcasm to illustrate my disbeliefs.

July 19, 2010 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  33. pete

I understand there were 47 cops at the strip search.

July 19, 2010 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  34. txkboy

She would end her BFF search and the series quick, if she just looked in the mirror.

July 19, 2010 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  35. zsa

zsa zsa just broke a hip on her way to the toilet.....see what you have to look forward to paris.

July 19, 2010 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Bill

Correction- She was actually arrested for being a waste of life, oxygen and natural resources.

July 19, 2010 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Judge Not

I think that Ms. Hilton has never had the opportunity to be just another person, and I suspect there have been many times that she wished she had that chance. She's a beautiful, rich, and imperfect person. She's human, like the rest of us. I think many of us are curious about Ms. Hilton, for various reasons. She may seek some of the attention she receives but I suspect there's much more attention that she does not seek. I also don't think many people really know the person she is inside. I don't blame her for protecting herself in that way. I suspect there's good and less than desirable areas that she would like to work on because she's human, like the rest of us. I for one enjoy following news about her and choose to give her a break and not judge her. I share they common denominator of imperfection, so in that context I think we're equal. Perhaps others can recognize that, too.

July 19, 2010 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • notyourtype

oh shove it you moron. We hate Paris because we want to, not because we have a reason.

July 19, 2010 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  38. YO MISS TUESDAY

It's Monday. Until it becomes Tuesday, shut your pie hole.

July 19, 2010 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  39. desparate

Someone help me! Please.... I read this story and posted a comment even too!

July 19, 2010 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  40. REHVA

Would love to sere Paris as just a plain Jane that acually had to work for her money. Say thanks Daddy!!!!!!

July 19, 2010 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Randy M.

Must be rough getting to travel to places like this on a yacht. Paris Hilton is yesterdays news. Zzzzzzzzzzz!

July 19, 2010 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Alan

and do you think a give a rats azz she's another lindsy lohan waiting to self destruct

July 19, 2010 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Pappee

Obviously, Miss Tuesday, your life is not fabulous either or you would not be commenting on the comments. This is the only reason I wrote this comment. Everybody knows or thinks the same things that are written here. She should do something with herself and her life, something worth reading about, just as all spoiled rich brats should. Look at John Travolta delivering water to New Orleans, LA after Katrina. That was worth reading and hearing about. This is what makes a person great helping his fellow man.

July 19, 2010 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Pappee

Obviously, Miss Tuesday, your life is fabulous either or you would not be commenting on the comments. This is the only reason I wrote this comment. Everybody knows or thinks the same things that are written here. She should do something with herself and her life, something worth reading about, just as all spoiled rich brats should. Look at John Travolta delivering water to New Orleans, LA after Katrina. That was worth reading and hearing about. This is what makes a person great helping his fellow man.

July 19, 2010 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  45. bmoney

Who cares if Paris Hilton smoked Pot????? Her along with millions and millions of other people. And you call youself a news organization CNN??? Sounds more like if should be an article in Star Magazine...

July 19, 2010 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • sheppard

This IS the Marquee Blog, idiot.... or can't you read? Like you could even begin to comprehend world news... HAHAHAHA

July 19, 2010 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Jerry

Paris Hilton isn't cool enough to smoke pot.

July 19, 2010 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  47. daroofa

Whatever pothead.

July 19, 2010 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • daroofalikeseatingpoo

Wow, good one. I smoke pot and if a little punk like you called me a pothead to my face I'd show you the back of my hand.

July 19, 2010 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  48. joey

i hope this pathetic kumbucket dies a painful death.

July 19, 2010 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joeylikesmystick

Woah. You have problems that need to be sorted out to say something like that.

July 19, 2010 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • barbarian

It's graphic, but not inaccurate. I support you Joey!

July 19, 2010 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jules

Wow....that's a little harsh don't you think. She's just a rich girl having some fun. You don't have to like her but "a painful death'? Really?

July 19, 2010 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • sheppard

Only someone even lower than Paris would make a remark like that..... you must be off your meds, right? Or just a jealous low-life piece of crap.... or both....

July 19, 2010 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  49. C

so what if you smoke pot ; the first thing you need to do when you use narcotics is not to deny that you are using them this will avoid psychosis and paranoia. the problem with addiction is that wen you dont have what you want you can get ill; so just like food, people who live a life by smokin (i've seen smokers pass the age of 90) drinkin and eating (remember we all need air=oxygen to sustain our life on this planet ) merely try to live a life. my father died when he quit smoking that is why smoking remains letal.

July 19, 2010 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Joe

She REFUSES to admit that anything bad ever happens to her.
    She REFUSES to take responsibility for ANYTHING she does.
    Until that happens, she will NEVER grow up.
    (Like that ever happens with spoiled little girls.)

July 19, 2010 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Shawn

Paris.... you have no talent, no skills, and look mediocre at best...... GET LOST and stop trying to make yourself famous by smuggling weed into every country you go to, just to get some coverage.

July 19, 2010 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  52. JPIP

OMG!!! I had movie night on my yacht on Saturday night, too!!! That is so weird... I have goose bumps.

July 19, 2010 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  53. wayne

Seriously, what is she on vacation from? I dont get it. She soesnt do anything to begin with

July 19, 2010 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  54. David M.

I love it when celebrities and politicians use the phrase "let's just move on". That's a dead giveaway that they don't want to talk about it, mostly because it's true. She has no sense of reality, no connection with normal people, nor does she care to. One more brat that lives for the limelight.

July 19, 2010 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  55. CATom

She is a hotter tranny than even lady gaga.

July 19, 2010 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Suz

Blegh.

July 19, 2010 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Dewey

Lets put her in a real world situation like...say...A 40 HOUR A WEEK JOB! She would crack before her first pot break..

July 19, 2010 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Bill Demuth

Why is this news? It is sad the CNN would post such useless news ... especially in the times we are in.... i can think of many topics that could be covered instead of Paris Hilton. What is the value?

July 19, 2010 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Byrd

Once again, one set of rules for the wealthy and another set for the rest of us.

July 19, 2010 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  60. jason

can't wait to read the story when she dies. they should put her to work at a hilton in housecleaning for the minumum wage they pay them people.

July 19, 2010 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Tim

She's on vacation. Vacation from what? Her whole life is a vacation.

July 19, 2010 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Thomas

It's Obama's fault!

July 19, 2010 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  63. I love Life

Yeah love the I live life bit. I love life because I worked so hard to be born a hot blonde bimbo who can make money being a hot blonde bimbo or just by being nice to daddy. Life is so grand, you all really need to enjoy it more, I mean take a private jet to Spain, helicopter to Swiss Alps, yacht to Greece – the is lots to do.

July 19, 2010 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Thomas

Miss Tuesday- If I were rich and my life was as good as Ms. Hilton’s I would still find time (actually I would probably have more free time than I do now) to make critical remarks about people and you’d be my first target!

July 19, 2010 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  65. ABK

Oh MissTuesday...you are my hero for sticking up for Miss Hilton (sarcasm)...How many times have you come to her defense? Get a life!

July 19, 2010 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  66. carole morgan

She is such a joke. Perhaps she could use Robert Shapiro's phone number. A few monthes in jail and real rehab may staighten her out. What a waste of life!

July 19, 2010 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Blackrock

The dummy was just photographed this past weekend puffing on a spliff at a concert. Nobody cares Paris, nobody cares.

July 19, 2010 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Nicole Richey

She was arrested for being plain STUPID..

July 19, 2010 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  69. DK

I'm getting the impression that some people responding must work for Paris, maybe tring to improve her image because they feel the need to respond to every negative comment!

July 19, 2010 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Gwen

Out of all those Hollywood floosies Paris isn't as bad as Lindsay Lohan and some of the others. She does do a lot of charity work when she isn't dancing on the tables in some bar. She has cleaned up her act a lot and doesn't drink and drive anymore. She uses a limo service now. She always dresses really nice, not run around in jeans with all the rips and tears in them and she doesn't look like a dirt bag like Lohan. Her whole life is about beautiful clothes, herself and all the boyfriends she can get and then dump. OH well, that's Hollywood.

July 19, 2010 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  71. msyellarose

Okay CNN, can we pleeeease stick to real news?

July 19, 2010 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  72. brownie1

WOW! Its ok Jessica you are a SMOKER!!!

July 19, 2010 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  73. judy Allen

Misis Tuesday.... Your an idiot!!!!! It has nothing to do with jealousy. People in the public eye have a responsibility that common folks do no and should use it wisely. ALL she is doing is bragging. I fell blessed and grateull for having a job and especially for my family.

July 19, 2010 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  74. cino

If Sarah's post theory is correct, shooting Miss Tuesday would be a win/win situation now wouldn't it!

July 19, 2010 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  75. Sarah

Is Miss Tuesday Paris Hilton defending herself. I've been around this girl a few times and she does not have anything smart to say. Only because she has money she thinks she owns the world.

July 19, 2010 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  76. Randy

Go away ho

July 19, 2010 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  77. jimmyhoffa

I HAVE SEEN HER S*X TAPES AND SHE SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR POOR PERFORMANCES!!!!!!!!

July 19, 2010 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  78. 53Champ

HER SISTER IS HOTTER BY FAR!!!!

July 19, 2010 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  79. juan

She is doing more injustice to herslef and her allies by denying this.

Admit it and go on with your life.

HEMP FOR VICTORY!!!!!

July 19, 2010 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  80. cino

Someone want to shoot Miss Tuesday???????

July 19, 2010 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
    • stillin

no need to shoot miss t or mr. tuesday, who knows....that person has no development culturally. Most likely doesn't paint, doesn't read, doesn't write, doesn't research..just buys people magazine and dreams of their gods, the celebrities. That's soooo pathetic and sad, and American too, big celebrity people....very frightening for a country.

July 19, 2010 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  81. xitsxmex

I think Miss Tuesday needs to get a life. Who has the time to argue with every single person on here who dislikes Paris Hilton. Sad...

July 19, 2010 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
    • stillin

I think you're right on Miss Tuesday...no room for discourse with that one, she is the defender of the celebrity life in the U.S...told me I am jealous, but I am neither envious nor jealous of any celebrity, I think they're an embarrassment culturally. If I wanted to be one, I would bel iving in Hollywood and not in my beautiful woods on the border.She also said I am unhappy but that is not true either. I am very happy, very content, and like to write! Miss tuesday , who coulld be a mr. tuesday for all we know...also said my comments are deragatory but they are not, they are opinion. Miss T seems to be a bit whacked, a celebrity wanna be maybe, and said they provide a service of "entertainment"...are you kidding? I don't recall Paris Hilton doing any great writing, or dancing, or acting. or anything. She just inherited money, and parties.

July 19, 2010 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  82. citizenUSA

If Paris wasn't attractive, nobody would care about her. There are many young women wealthier than her but they're not wanting to be in the spotlight. She does not have any talent, (regardless of what SHE says). She does have a fairly decent personality. It's funny when rich or good looking, talentless people fall back on their wealth or looks to be famous. I would have had more respect for her if she WAS smoking pot. To save a tweet, I'm off to clip my nails.

July 19, 2010 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  83. jimcarter

Poor little baby. Just can't have a good time with all her money. (She earned herself working 16 hors a day) At least she spends her money while Hillary Clinton is giving MILLIONS away to Pakistand. All Sec of States do is take along a checkbook to try and buy friendship and that has proved to be wrong on all occasions. Bring that doubled mouth Witch home for good.

July 19, 2010 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Eric7272

jimcarter, try learning how to spell Pakistan first, then you will be allowed to complain about Hillary Clinton.

July 19, 2010 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  84. stillin

The U.S. treats celebrities like history used to treat kings and queens, but celebreties haven't done anything fantastic. Please tune this part of our "culture" if you even can call it one, off. If nobody buys their mindless tabloid junk, and if nobody follows their mindless lives, they may fade, which would be good for every living thing. It's gross here when I retire I am leaving the country, happily.

July 19, 2010 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Miss Tuesday

You are jealous. Celebrities have done something: they've created a life for themselves and people like to follow them. A lot of them contribute entertainment. That means something in case you didn't know. You follow them that's why you've posted here. You should leave the country now. Your life is sad and you are clearly unhappy otherwise you wouldn't be posting derogatory negative stuff. Get a clue. You are ordinary and can't generate millions of dollars.

July 19, 2010 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  85. madabatess

Its good she's smoking pot, at least she' s not DRINKING!!! Alcohol kills over 400,000+ people each year! Marijuana kills nobody in the history of time..

July 19, 2010 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  86. larry wi

Hell she has the same credentials as Owebama!

July 19, 2010 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  87. Liam

CNN.... this includes YOU. I call for a total media BLACKOUT on this idiot that doesn't expire for a thousand years. Who's with me!?!?!?!?!

July 19, 2010 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
    • lol

Liam, it all starts with action. With that said, the action you should pursue is to avoid these articles...

July 19, 2010 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  88. sheikyerboutie

Life is so rough for the poor girl. "Back to the yacht for movie night" I wonder if she's talking about another night in Paris

July 19, 2010 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  89. DenverVet

No one cares..........not even her own family. She is a disgrace to the family name. We know that so why does CNN keep reporting on her? LOCK HER UP FOR GENERAL PURPOSES AND THROW AWAY THE KEY.........LOL. What a waste of life. She needs to be out there helping fellow Americans and try to help get some sense of dignity back. There are many many down and out Americans that could use help from someone with money. Lock her up in a room with Madonna and Whoopee Goldberg for a week, that'll fix her...........lol.

July 19, 2010 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
    • Miss Tuesday

Clearly you care. You are commenting on her life. She is quite much better and nicer than you – clearly. You are making judgements against a public figure whom you do not know personally. Check yourself. If you reallllly don't care you would not read the newslines. You wish you were her. You are jealous. It is not every rich or wealthy persons responsibility to help every down and out person. The Hiltons started a business way back when, contributing to the economy and that business grew and became very good. They do charitable work and just happen to love life. What about you? What are you doing to help the economy and down and out people? All you can do is sit here and criticize people that have money. Nice. Get a life. You're probably a self-righteous christian right wing person who is a big hypocrite, cause that's what y'all do.

July 19, 2010 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Sapiens

To Miss Tuesday: Your comment was all good until the end. You acuse someone of making judgements then go right ahead and make the same judgements yourself. You are no better than anyone posting here. Just a hypocrite. What makes you think all Christians are 'right wing' or 'self-righteous'? You seem self-righteous yourself... Anyways, get a life...

July 19, 2010 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • mytoys666

go back to wal-mart

July 19, 2010 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  90. ballz

I wonder if she saw her own home movie and saw how boring she must be in the sack.

July 19, 2010 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  91. irsh

she is so beautiful. Is she single? Can someone help me get a date with her ???

July 19, 2010 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
    • UMMMMM

Ditto!

July 19, 2010 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
    • stillin

that's frightening, scary, she's not a beautiful girl, if you want to see beautiful, you need to see the faces of the Caribbean people..that face you are writing about is non memorable.

July 19, 2010 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Shannon

She's a retarded bimbo

July 19, 2010 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
    • citizenUSA

Hey... that's an insult to mentally challenged people. (Please don't use the "R" word anymore. Thanks).

July 19, 2010 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Doug

Yeah, say "The "R" word". Now if your sentence also includes "The "F" word"; "The "N" word"...

July 19, 2010 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  93. David

How is this one of CNN's headlines when you have a train crash out in India where at least 60 people have died? Its not even one of the top 15 headlines on CNN, but instead you have stories like this, and Mel Gibson possibly going to jail as headlines.

July 19, 2010 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Daniel

This is the Entertainment section dude. If you think a train wreck killing 60 people is entertainment, you're just sick.

But if you want news, go to, I don't know, the news sections...

July 19, 2010 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
    • David

Yes this is the entertainment section. But when you first log onto CNN's main page, they have a list of top stories for all sections. And at the time there was no listing of any train crash, but it did show the Paris Hilton story as one of them.

July 19, 2010 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Yogret

It is not under "Top Stories" on the front page, it is under "Latest News". Which means that, as new stories come in, they move to the top of that list, and supplant older stories, hence the term, latest. It's not under "Don't miss" or front and center with a large graphic.

July 19, 2010 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Yogret

And if you're referring to the section at the bottom of the page, if you look under "World", you will clearly see that the 2nd article listed is: Train collision in India kills dozens.

July 19, 2010 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth Hurts

David, stop whining.

It's a top story because of people like you who visit the article, give it the light of day, and well... COMMENT.

If people would stop reading these articles, maybe they won't show up as often... but you do. So, learn to deal with it or just boycott CNN... no one will miss you.

July 19, 2010 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • stillin

I so agree, there must be real pressure on cnn to come up with ANYTHING to get people to read it, look at us! I am just home bored as I spent the night moving to reagge, Jimmy Cliff, from Jamaica played up here last night...fantastic, great reggae music,...that is REAL TALENT. REAL ENTERTAINMENT AND A REAL JOY.

July 19, 2010 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Tired of it...

She has no sense of reality! Never had to worry about money, job or family....ever. Just another Hollywood spoiled brat that gets away with everything!

July 19, 2010 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Miss Tuesday

Don't hate. And don't read the news if you are going to be casting aspersions. Look at your life. You wish it was as fabulous. You are jealous. Are you wealthy? Any of you posting here. None of us asked to be born. If your life was fabulous you wouldn't have time to say negative things about people.

July 19, 2010 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Miss Fair

as if Corsican police would care about her status!! sounds like you have no sense of reality

July 19, 2010 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Rob

I think Tired of it is absolutely right she goes on about "I am having the best summer of my life" now let everyone get back to their Summer vacations???? Hello? Is anyone there? I cannot afford a vacation, I am looking for a job and worried my house might foreclose I am a mid level manager who has been looking for work and going back to school and struggling to live!!! She doesn't have a F-ing clue about life for normal people. I do not want or aspire to her life I believe hard work and raising a family to be more important than jet setting around the world! She is an idiot and I don't know why I read this article it is not news it is stupid!

July 19, 2010 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
    • mdn

Don't be a playa hater. Paris is from NYC. She has a sense of realitiy. Her reality is just much, much better than yours.

Don't hate her, just because she is more beautiful, rich and younger than you might be.

July 19, 2010 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
    • BarryB

So what? You're saying you would be unhappy to be born into a ridiculously wealthy life? Come on. You may not like her but that's not exactly a good reason for it. I'd love to be able to do whatever I want and travel the world every week. To try to attack someone over that is just pathetic. She also has a good relationship with most of her family, so you're just making up nonsense. Of course she is spoiled. How can you not be spoiled coming from a family with billions? Way to point out the obvious.

July 19, 2010 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Wise up

What does anyone have to be jealous of Ms. Hilton's? Her fame? I could care less. Her wealth? It's certainly enviable, but what has it gotten her? She's a complete moron, her personal life is an utter disaster (what friends does she have? anyone that is around her is there for the money), and everyone thinks she's a laughingstock. Thanks, but I'll keep my middle of the road paying job, doctorate, respect of others, and love of friends and family over what she's got.

July 19, 2010 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joen

you have commentated on every comment saying they are jealous because of the things they type get out of here i know the truth hurts but that doesn't mean you have to comment on everything and be annoying yes her life is fabulous but remember this without fans and people to follow her she is a nobody and do not reply by saying that i am jealous because i could care less on what happens to Paris

July 19, 2010 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jay

I hear you. Ditto!!

July 19, 2010 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  95. wellreadone

Like we care!

July 19, 2010 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Jules

Sure you do. I do. Everybody does. The whole world loves Paris. Just ask her.

July 19, 2010 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
    • damon

you care enough to post a comment.

July 19, 2010 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • wayne

What is she on vacation from?

July 19, 2010 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sally

If there was a stupid award, Paris would win it, Every time I see anthing about her I get ill, that she would think anyone really cares what she does, What I find sad is she could of really made something of herself other then a DITZ. So now Miss Pretzel brain is just that. Stupid. Take out her contacts, and extentions and makeup, what do ya got? a skinny Pretzel,, she cant act, sing, nor does she know what reality really is, all she know how to do, is make her self up like a clown, and think people really care, she could do so much more with her life, then that, and I m so happy, My daughters went to college and became something other then someone who thinks like that twisted dork.

July 19, 2010 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • MrThou

@wayne: Vacation from the Simple Life.

July 19, 2010 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

wellreadone, your comment SHOULD say "Like we believe her!" because then I would agree.

You cared to leave the comment. Try again.

July 19, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan

She loves life because she is a heiress to the Hilton hotel fortune and she does not have to work for a living like the rest of us. Everyone love me, I am Paris Hilton!

July 19, 2010 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • People are caught EVERYDAY for smoking POT

but it never makes news? Try it you may like it, it's better for you than alcohol.

July 19, 2010 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • TD

@ Jules, Now that is funny!

July 19, 2010 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • vinnyfigg

agree,only the regular people not in the lime light have the guts to amitt they smoked,and if they could get there hands on the old stuff from the 60's&70's-who knows!!!

July 20, 2010 at 7:59 am | Report abuse |
  96. Miss Tuesday

You are jealous and hateful. You should thank Paris as she is clearly providing you with entertainment for your loser life...

July 19, 2010 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  97. Michael S

Thanks for telling me! I never knew I wanted to be a stuck up spoiled brat who lives to go nude for the camera. I never knew I wanted to be famous for absolutely nothing and entertaining no one except losers! And to think I would have gone my whole life without knowing these things if you hadn't told me just now.

July 19, 2010 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  98. stillin

Miss Tuesday, can you leave celebritydumb alone for a minute and think of literature, words, theme's, every sentence you write , including to me, says the same thing. "you are jealous and hateful". YOU must be boring since you pete and repete everything...come up with something new and creative and really, do you get it that many do not value PH and it doesn't mean they're jealous! Maybe they're like me and thankful...as far as your comment to me that I should "leave the country now"...no dear, I said at retirement, and the tax money you hopefully pay in is what I'm going on as I do valueable work as I am not, never have been, don't want to be a sad celebrity.

July 19, 2010 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  99. portalpunk

your a wussy, stand up for your own convictions and dont let people push you around. Just because you made a stupid comment doesnt mean you have to back down from it. if you hate her, then go with it, It's not like she's going to hang out with you ever.

July 19, 2010 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |