July 13th, 2010

John Stamos' rep denies allegations of fling with teen

Remember that John Stamos extortion plot case from December? Well, it just got a tad more complicated.

A man and woman are currently on trial for allegedly attempting to extort “Full House” star John Stamos for $680,000. Last December, the pair was allegedly threatening to sell photos of Stamos to tabloids that, according to his reps, showed the actor posing with fans.

The two are now facing charges. On Monday, their defense attorney alleged that Stamos had a fling with the woman when she was a 17-year-old vacationing on Spring Break in 2004.

But Stamos’ rep released a statement from the“Full House” actor’s attorney to CNN that denies the allegations of sex with a teen entirely.

"The allegations made today in the courtroom by the defendants attorney during opening statements will not be proven because they are simply untrue,” Stamos’ lawyer said.

Filed under: Celebrities

1. T-Bone.

Gonna be a long day for Uncle Jessie!

August 6, 2010 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  2. Jack

I live in the city in which the 2 defendents live and it hurts that such a great place is acquiring this sort of bad press as a result of two morons. I pray they toss the book at these 2. Of course the allegations are absolutely fallacious.

July 15, 2010 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Roxanne

He was sooo hot when he played jesse on full house.... not when he had the mullet, but the later seasons....WOW!!

July 15, 2010 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
  4. attheopera

I guess any of don't remeber, or do not know, that John Stamos has been acting a very long time. for those of you that do not know he was on General Hospital (yes the soap opera) back in the late 80's or early 90's, his character was named Blackie, he's been around for a while and more than likely is not exactly poor.

July 15, 2010 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  5. ognitinoc

Looks like it is time to take a play from the Polanski playbook and flee far away.

July 15, 2010 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  6. Z

Coss is kind of cute but that Sippola, well, talk about a deer in the headlights look. I wonder if their combined IQ exceeds 110

July 14, 2010 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  7. lives here

the idiots trying to extort the money asked for exactly what was owed on a house they were building...coincidence??? think not

July 14, 2010 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  8. S

allegedly not alledgedly... my bad.

July 14, 2010 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  9. S

From the article, it sounds like this alledgedly took place in Michigan (this is where the trial is being held). The age of consent in Michigan is 16. As the woman was 17 at the time, no crime was committed. If this is indeed the case, I would agree with the other posters statement about GOLD DIGGER...

July 14, 2010 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  10. dee

no way did john do this this b***** need to be slaped with hand cuff .....

July 14, 2010 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  11. DK1977

Nobody knows Stamos except the people around him so none of us can really say if it's true or not. Personally, no 17-year old piece is worth going to jail for so unless he was real drunk, I don't see it happening.

July 14, 2010 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  12. Mary Kate

Uncle Jessie used to play hide the salami with Ashley and me. It was so much fun!

July 14, 2010 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  13. Rod in Texas

Come on people, EVERYBODY has a skeleton or two in their closets. So what if he bopped a 17 year old? She was probably throwing herself at him. I personally keep my closet nailed closed... If all those bones started falling out, I would certainly be accused of being a grave robber... Have a nice day!

July 14, 2010 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
    • AGREE!

At 17 you know exactly what you are doing... and what you aren't supposed to be doing. I woudl have thrown myself at him when I was 13 if I had the chance, knowing exactly what to do and what I was going to be doing.... ;)

July 14, 2010 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  14. sharon

It seems that a reputaion is more important these days. Marquette Michigan is where the trial is taking place and what a terrible thing Sippola and Coss did to John Stamos. Sippola should know better maybe he needs to leave the area and quit being a spoiled boy ! The cost of being an adult is very important , so grow up and act your age!!!!!!!!

July 14, 2010 at 12:59 am | Report abuse |
  15. aMy

I was there that night at Pleasure Island here in Orlando and was talking with John at the upstairs bar at Motion. He was very respectful and we were talking about the People magazine spread that I had just read that day we met, and he was very upset over Rebecca and was just out for a good time with his buddies. He was dancing w/ some blonde chick, but nothing obscene or offensive. He wouldnt have done that to a girl.

July 13, 2010 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Be Quiet

yeah right you liar! God, why does everyone always have to make things about THEM? I was THERE that night! John Stamos and I are practically BEST FRIENDS. Shuuuuut uuuuuuuuuuup.

July 14, 2010 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
    • DK1977

Yeah, and so was I. Look at this realistically... Somebody who has to post on a message board because they can't be heard any other way is important enough that John Stamos is going to talk to them. I'm sure CNN Showbiz will be calling for your comment real soon...just wait there by the phone sweety !

July 14, 2010 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  16. cindy

He probably porked her.

July 13, 2010 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Dennis Peters

No way, no how! I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Stamos many years ago. I also met his family and believe me when I say that even at 21 years of age he had a tremendous sense of integrity and was a true gentleman. This is just another way for a loser to extort easy money from someone who has worked diligently his entire life to EARN it.

July 13, 2010 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ally

FYI– he is a creeper, I was in line next to him at Universal Studios mothers day weekend and he was with a girl who was MAYBE 18...

July 13, 2010 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ryan

I don't think having a fling with a 17 year old is inconsistent with having integrity. Now if he misled her about the fling then that would be a lack of integrity.

July 13, 2010 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Gene

Six hunnert eighty thou for photos that "...showed the actor posing with fans"? Mebbe something a little more to this story, nest paw?

July 13, 2010 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Yooped

the pictures showed him with a 17 year old and lines of coke on a table in a hotel room.

July 13, 2010 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Hammering Hank

Poor Blackie can't get any young crackie..

July 13, 2010 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Uh oh

I guess things got messy for Uncle Jesse.

July 13, 2010 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Jack

Looks like today every old groupie with at least a vein of cheap tramp in her/him is out for their 15 minutes of fame or cash by swindle. If I were an artist I would have security keep them 10 feet away from me and camera recorded at all times.

July 13, 2010 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Mr Pittsburgh

Don't worry John everywhere you look there's a face of somebody who needs you

July 13, 2010 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  23. CR

Havvve merrrcyyyyy. I still love you Uncle Jesse.

July 13, 2010 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Kevin

Only if he played for the same team... I would go "illegal" for him... of course I'm 40, so I guess what I'm trying to say is – that he can come knock on my door anytime.

July 13, 2010 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Johnjon

Kevin............. have you seen his bellybutton? one word, ewwwwwwww!

July 14, 2010 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Captain Bloodloss

I just read that a separate charge was filed against his eyebrows.

July 13, 2010 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • T

hahahahahahaahahahaha,

July 13, 2010 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • dina ewing

HA, HA, HA!!!!

July 13, 2010 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • tiny tony

you are right he is evil because he has hair, in today's society normal body hair is a no no. shame on stamos for not shaving himself bald every where.

July 14, 2010 at 8:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Mary Kate and Ashley

I heard that John Stamos and Peter Gallagher get together every few weekends so their eyebrows can have a play date.

July 14, 2010 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  26. John is Hott

I'd do it!!

July 13, 2010 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  27. BB

If they were smart they would've tried to extort money from Bob Saget, not John Stamos.

July 13, 2010 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Michael

Why Bob Saget can't have THAT much more money than Stamos

July 13, 2010 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • BB

You're right, Michael. 1 vs. 100 was a flop.

July 13, 2010 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mr Tanner

Are you kidding Mikey? Saget has mad bank.

July 13, 2010 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Matt

Michael, are you kidding me. Bob is loaded. With all his comedy tours, cameos, and producing projects, that guy makes bank. Makes Stamos look like welfare.

July 13, 2010 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Earl

Are you kidding? It's not about Sagat's money. It's about the substance of his appearance in "The Aristocrats".

July 13, 2010 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stevan

good point on the aristocrats. lets not also forget his timeless exclamation that he had, in fact, sucked d*** for coke.

July 14, 2010 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Bob Saget!

This just makes me want to get all Tourette's Guy furious... Bob Saget!!

July 14, 2010 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
  28. lol

Not surprised... they were stick thin to begin with.

July 13, 2010 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |