July 2nd, 2010

Angelina Jolie: Shiloh wants me to cut my hair

Lately, everyone seems to have an opinion about Shiloh Jolie-Pitt’s tomboy look - including the famous 4-year-old. In fact, the trailblazing tot has started giving styling tips to her famous mom, Angelina Jolie.

"Shiloh wanted me to get my hair cut short," 35-year-old Jolie - flaunting a new swirly tattoo on her left arm - told reporters yesterday at a Cancun, Mexico, press conference for her new film, “Salt.”

In the spy thriller, opening July 23, she plays a CIA operative who changes her appearance through a variety of disguises, including a multitude of colorful wigs. The mother of six says that Shiloh and her eldest siblings - Maddox, 8, Pax, 6, and Zahara, 6 - watched the “Salt” trailer and seemed less than impressed.

"They're very confused, to be honest,” said the partner of Brad Pitt, adding that Pax initially got upset because he believed someone was trying hurt his mom. “I think they don't quite know what to think. Even the change of hair color is confusing for them."

1. ola

If hair cut look cute on her i think she should have it cut.

January 15, 2011 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
  2. Alex

Quite funny that Shiloh wants her hair short.. same as my younger sister!
    And.. I really agree of the comments that long hair or short hair doesn't matter.
    As brownie1 said, hair length doesn't matter to be herself~

July 29, 2010 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  3. jacqueline

Perhaps they should not let their children watch their movie trailers or movies until they are old enough to distinguish make believe from reality.
    Personally Angelina comes off to me as a bit of a whack job, but long or short hair, I think she is beautiful.

July 12, 2010 at 6:11 am | Report abuse |
  4. LeeLee

If that trailer upset them, imagine them watching Mr. and Mrs. Smith! What would they think of Mommy and Daddy shooting at each other? HAHAHAHAHA

July 5, 2010 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  5. cinnamon

@Tiger – She's the only actress that looks gorgeous with or without makeup, she's a natural beauty, unlike your idol JA who looks homely without makeup, with a mile long chin, that I will really scream if I see her in the morning.

July 3, 2010 at 1:35 am | Report abuse |
  6. brownie1

Really!!! Who cares?????? short hair long hair....... She is still Angelina Jolie!!!! Wow!!!

July 2, 2010 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  7. DMarie

@Tiger – have you ever seen her without makeup – she's gorgeous. Just because your partner wakes up screaming every morning when they see you doesn't mean everyone has that problem.

July 2, 2010 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Moonshine

She had short hair in Hackers. It was really cute on her.

July 2, 2010 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  9. al

at first glance, i thought i was looking at sarah palin in this picture.

July 2, 2010 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Laura

R U Serious....Sara palin???? Thats an insult to Angelina Jolie. Not even close!

July 2, 2010 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Tiger

LOL, her nose is way to long to cut her hair short. I've seen her with her hair cut, very boyish on her. She's too ugly wihout makeup, Brad would wake up screaming when he looked at her.

July 2, 2010 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  11. RS

I bet Angie would still look good with shorter hair. I used to have short hair and it made it so easy to style and take care of. I say go for it Angie. You and Shiloh can say you're twins. lol !

July 2, 2010 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |