July 1st, 2010

Dean McDermott in ICU after motorcycle accident

Dean McDermott is in ICU after a motorcycle accident – his second this year, his rep told CNN.

“He has a punctured, collapsed lung,” his rep says. “He's expected to make a full recovery and will remain in ICU for a few more days.”

McDermott, who stars in “Home Sweet Hollywood” with wife Tori Spelling, crashed his motorcycle on Tuesday while riding with two friends, according to PEOPLE.

Spelling, who has been by his side since the accident, told PEOPLE, "He's taking this as a sign and realizing family is too important to risk his life.”

McDermott and Spelling have two children together, Liam, 3, and Stella, 2.

Filed under: Celebrities

1. Brurathax

ホームドレス あさ スラックス ショーツ 東京 ドリーム 満点の商品 絶賛販売中 [url=http://www.burberryurusaifu.com/バーバリースカート-c-29.html]バーバリー ネクタイ[/url] モコモコ 温かい ハンドバッグ バツグン 爽や 古典
    はいとく きつね べつじん パパ メダル ずせつ うらて てなれる サマリウム まっくら [url=http://www.burberryurusaifu.com/]バーバリー メンズ 財布[/url] しゅっこう まいぞう あさめしまえ かど コネクション ふところかんじょう らちがい
    ファイン せいふく 最良質 かっこいい 防寒 色ははっきり 一番 工場 クラッチ [url=http://www.jpnewbalance574shop.com/]ニューバランス ランニング[/url] 効率的な 海外セレブのブランド 有名な 人気火 ナイロン コンシールファスナー 卸売り価格
    ちんせつ コンプレーント どらごえ おりよく かきはん ギャラップ ふか [url=http://www.jpnewbalance574shop.com/]ニューバランス ブーツ[/url] むさくるしい ひざぐみ ガラスせんい きそう まっか はちじゅう こうはんせい やがい はいぼく ひきしめる
    コート 低価格 精巧な 週末限定衝撃プライス 足取り ふじんふく ポリエステル 最新アイテム 公式通販店舗 最人気 快適な [url=http://www.suprasocietykutujp.com/]スープラ2012[/url] 格安価格 美観 独特 めん 安売りをする 革のバッグ ランニングシャツ ウォーム· 高揚感に満たされる
    らんこうげ たどうし あんしつ りすう ガッツ あんちょく あいだ ゆいごん こうだん つきだす [url=http://www.suprasocietykutujp.com/スープラレディースシューズ-outlet-19.html]スープラ 新型[/url] ぼうこう やみや まきつく テレビ モニター げんしゅく

April 9, 2013 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Accident on 95

rEsult in the affirmation most doing some fishing rods are similar and you are certain to get some good fun and most a number of classes through experienced anglers.stluczka w uk

February 4, 2012 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  3. kobebeats

There have been cases when kobe bryant beats such transactions happened over the phone kobe headphone so when the painting was delivered, lebron beats it wasn't what the client had ordered.

November 4, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  4. kobebeats

There has been cases where kobe beats such transactions took place over the phone kobe headphone and when the painting was delivered, lebron beats it wasn't what the client had ordered.

November 4, 2011 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  5. kobebeats

There have been cases where kobe bryant beats such transactions took place over the telephone kobe headphone and when the painting was delivered, james beats it wasn't exactly what the client had ordered.

October 29, 2011 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  6. Teco

obviously he can't ride a motorbike so maybe he should just give it up, what a moron

July 3, 2010 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Pamela

Blaming the biker for the wreck is not fair. My cousin's husband was a great rider, always took precautions, enjoyed it with a motorcycle club for yrs. Then one beautiful weekend afternoon, an old lady with the sun in her eyes turned onto a highway without seeing him & he slammed into her back door & was killed instantly. Not his fault, or hers, really. Sometimes an accident is just an accident.

July 2, 2010 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  8. angela

i think she had this same problem when he was racing cars. she couldn't stop him. good publicity though. He seems reckless as it is.

July 2, 2010 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  9. apachecraig

Tori should leave this worthless "road rookie".

July 2, 2010 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  10. julie

i do not understand why people are making fun of tori that is just cruel. i feel dean thinks its just a toy to have fun what you do not understand is that tori could get that call telling her your dead dean stop screwing about on stupid bikes take a look at what is front of you the family and jack dean grow up they need you stop acting like a spoiled brat and be a man you have people who needs you family needs you got the point. stay off the bike man

julie

July 2, 2010 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  11. bailoutsos

He punctures a lung so she will get media coverage for her book? Talk about love.

July 2, 2010 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  12. lauren stephens

ive watched the dean and tori show. i love tori spelling. i dont know much about dean. what i have noticed is that tori is extremely controlling and wont ever let dean speak for himself. i dont think he is used to that and i dont see that he likes it. i think dean goes out on his bike because he is HOPING to find a way out of that marriage.

sorry tori, dean is an adult and even if he acts like a child, you gotta let him be. let a man be a man and maybe he will WANT to stay home with you and the kids once in a while.

July 2, 2010 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  13. julie

Dear Torri

I heard that dean was in the hospital. I am very sorry he crashed. Maybe now he will take family seriously and and stop playing with toys and be a man. be strong in family love that will help to get you through this. remember family your family and friends love you and I too send you a big hug and a big kiss. your not alone so take a big breath and remember your loved and cherished always by all the fans. please take care of your self being a care giver is not easy so get rest and pamper your self. dean shame on you. your beautiful wife loves you please stop this what would she do if you were gone. bay boy dean grow up!

julie

July 2, 2010 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Victoria Moreland

Couldn't the medium she just met with have fortold of this thing? What a bunch of talentless idiotic fools.

July 2, 2010 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  15. POHAKULUA

He has 3 children. Don't forget Jack.

July 2, 2010 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Candy

Know what ICU nurses call cycle riders?

ORGAN DONORS!

July 2, 2010 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Ohsnap

She is one ugly chick.

July 2, 2010 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  18. sosofresh

maybe he intentionally wrecked it. i would consider swerving into oncoming traffic if i had to wake up next to that every morning.

July 2, 2010 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  19. nitrous

Who gives an f***??

July 2, 2010 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  20. 225

My husband spent 2 months in ICU last year due to a motorcycle accident-that was not his fault. He hasn't gotten back on a bike since, but in time, I know he will. Just b/c he wants to get back on a bike doesn't mean he doesn't love me any less. It's his passion and has been since he was a little boy. And I understand that. If Dean truly loves riding, then I say go for it again-but maybe a few motorcycle driving classes wouldn't hurt !! Good Luck to Dean and Tori and here's to a speedy recovery !

July 2, 2010 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  21. Bill

Oh, gawd...enough with the photos of Tori! Those triple lips, in addition to everything else wrong with her face, are scaring the crap out of me!

July 2, 2010 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  22. Mike

Maybe Dean woke up and saw Tori in daylight and the wreck was self imposed!

July 2, 2010 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  23. Debbi Barr

What a jerk! She could do so much better than that child riding on her coat tails!!

July 2, 2010 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  24. C

Time to get ride of that bike, buddy.

July 2, 2010 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  25. JJ

He was smart enough to marry into money; despite the fact he screwed up his other family's life.

But he's still not smart enough to stay off of that bike.

July 2, 2010 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  26. Dan

Was he at least wearing a helmet? I see so many riders wearing nothing but a doo-rag. Very hip but very dangerous. At least wear a half-shell. They look pretty cool and provide some level of cranial protection.

July 2, 2010 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  27. Mike

Are you sure it was an accident? If my wife looked that butt-awful ugly, I'd crash my bike, too.

July 2, 2010 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  28. lindita

Who cares for some stupid Hollywood people. Other people don't have a bread on the table. Thank you

July 2, 2010 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  29. JT

I think divorce would be a less painful way to get away from her, but maybe not.......just sayin

July 2, 2010 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  30. Timmy

Learn to ride.....

July 2, 2010 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  31. Derek

These message boards prove that Enquirer readers read CNN too. What a bunch of stupid losers with no life on here just posting stupid, mean spirited comments. Get a life people and stop worrying about others.

July 2, 2010 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  32. Ericl777

He seems like a big child on the TV show. I'm betting he was showing-off since he has taken some racing classes, and pushes it too far on the road.

July 2, 2010 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  33. Joe

Motorcycles are dangerous and everyone needs to realize that going in. The danger is multiplied by the way you drive and the other people on the road (cars and trucks). In 2006 I was sideswiped by a car on a major highway just outside Phila. and we were both over the 70mph mark. Luckily I had a helmet on (not something I did on a consistent basis) and a backpack with a laptop, the surgeon said both saved my life. My bike was totaled and I was in the hospital for 5 days (the worst injury was a broken wrist that was fixed with a plate and 23 screws). I love to ride and probably will in the future. There's a time and place for everything.

July 2, 2010 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  34. vivi

she is so uglyyyyyy

July 2, 2010 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  35. Interesting

If I was married to horse face I would wreck my bike to try and end it too.

July 2, 2010 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  36. INaDaze2

ok very sad about the motor cycle accident I am happy he will be ok
    but.....I am being serious here....I am ....what happened to tori's face
    really to much Plastic surgery she was pretty before what did she do !!

July 2, 2010 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  37. Zezozose

How would you like to wake up in the hospital and have Horse Head be the first thing you'd see? The poor guy probably had multiple organ failure.

July 2, 2010 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
  38. Sam

Best wishes to him. Of course if I was married to that horse-faced thing, I'd drive my motorcycle off a cliff.

July 2, 2010 at 8:09 am | Report abuse |
  39. laurab68

OMG Tori, I wish you and Dean a speedy recovery. I know she must be freaking out right now. She has lost a lot in her life and her family is the most important thing to her as her own mother cannot make an effort to be in her life. We don't live life in Hollywood as they do, so don't judge unless you live the life of a celebrity. Hopefully now Dean will put down the motorcycles and watch from the sidelines as to not risk his life again. Take care.

July 2, 2010 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
  40. MrMarmite

Please have some sort of advisory warning before posting pictures of this woman, I was having my lunch.

July 2, 2010 at 7:52 am | Report abuse |
  41. Shauna R

Ummmm that is sad... but what are they famous for again? anything notable?

July 2, 2010 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
  42. Jeff

He was trying to get away from her creepy face or that fact that she says she talked to Farah Faucets ghost.

July 2, 2010 at 7:41 am | Report abuse |
  43. Max

In all fairness, even if he trades his motorcycle for a mini-van, he'll still probably race Tori in the Kentucky Derby.

July 2, 2010 at 7:32 am | Report abuse |
  44. Jakedog

I hope he's okay. I hate to see this happen to anybody.

July 2, 2010 at 6:38 am | Report abuse |
  45. Blackrock

In other words, Tori clipped this guys wings. I'm sure her comment to him was more like "Get rid of the F'ing bike or i'm gone WITH the kids" lol

July 2, 2010 at 6:34 am | Report abuse |
  46. Don

Hey, dipstick–stay off the bikes. Think of your children and wife. Selfish idiot.

July 2, 2010 at 3:40 am | Report abuse |
  47. Chris

They need a new show, "Bimbo and Wipeout"... Or she can stand in as stunt-double for Madam! Too much money too little brains, she really should have gotten an education rather than playing at one...

July 2, 2010 at 3:37 am | Report abuse |
  48. Steven Spielberg

Dean McDermott you are a big headed moron, get off the motorcycle and be a responsible husband a father!

July 2, 2010 at 3:10 am | Report abuse |
  49. Abigail

What is wrong with you people. None of you have any idea what state his marriage was in prior to the breakup, so unless you were in their home 24/7 how is it all of you have so much to say about a marriage...that ended...YEARS ago. Never ceases to amaze me how cruel and unkind the comments are. She cannot help how she looks, nor can you for that matter. What do you see when YOU look in the mirror. Does it really make you feel good about your life to make such vicious comments about a stranger? Pathetic.

July 2, 2010 at 2:48 am | Report abuse |
  50. Maureen

I frankly don't care about no Womanizing louse who had an accident!!!

July 2, 2010 at 2:41 am | Report abuse |
  51. Gwendoyn

If you spelled weird right, I might take you seriously.

July 2, 2010 at 2:38 am | Report abuse |
  52. Dill Weed

Nice pic of him but whose the blond horse next to him?

July 2, 2010 at 2:27 am | Report abuse |
  53. Janet

Just file for divorce, Dean. There's no reason to make your kids fatherless.

July 2, 2010 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
  54. Sandee

How about, you are all just mean and ugly spirited? How about some compassion for a young family?? MY wishes are for a quick recovery for Dean ! @ LP Youre just mean...

July 2, 2010 at 12:52 am | Report abuse |
  55. Big Hohn

Was Tori in the accident and landed on her face?

July 2, 2010 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  56. can't stand this man

This guy needs to stop racing motorcycles. Period. It may only be his second accident this year, but it is NOT his second accident while racing motorcycles. He's had several accidents. He obviously doesn't know what he is doing. From what I've seen, it looks like it is something he does to boost his ego.

July 2, 2010 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  57. JCN

Seriously Dean ... GROW UP and get rid of your TOY! You have two small children!

July 2, 2010 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
  58. truth4u

Well considering how this couple came to be – this is probably not the worst they will experience. Karma ain't no joke!

July 2, 2010 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
  59. Amy

Tori has been trying to get him to stop this for a long time. I hope this will wake him up. I have always thought it was wrong of her to try to make him stop something he loves to much, but this even scared ME. I would imagine she is going through hell right now, and I hope he will do the right thing for her and his children and stop this.

July 2, 2010 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
  60. Mark

Since when has 'spelling' been important in America

July 1, 2010 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Liz Flynn

Tori Spelling is not seeking anyone's approval of her looks. It is disappointing to see so many comments regarding opinion of her looks.
    Is she a positive person who treats others positively and attracts positive action in her life?
    Yes – and that is all that matters. ☼

July 1, 2010 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Beth

Motorcycles are very dangerous. There is simply no protection on them. I hear of many killed on them. Many people on them have tattoos and come from broken homes, so maybe they are looking for, who knows what?
    Motorcylce riders are organ donors. Please do not ride them! And for those who ride without a helmet...I cannot fathom that.

July 1, 2010 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  63. cbag

I think we are getting off base here, people. Let's stop, take a breath, and relax. Now go back and look at the picture and check out the awesome dude on the phone behind them. Now, HE is cool as a fool in a pool for sure!

July 1, 2010 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Charles Darwin said...

the most advanced (smartest) of the species will survive...hmmm

July 1, 2010 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  65. EC

Really! Don't have we more important things to concern ourselves about?! Two, not so good actors, and ultimately, not that smart. Who care!!!

July 1, 2010 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Mo

VERY strange, why does Tori Spelling look so very odd??? She looks like the twin of Gollum from Lord of the Rings. Goodness!!! What in the world happened to her face??? Her features looks grotesque and unnatural

July 1, 2010 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  67. prankster

Dude-
    The motorcycle-fuhgeddaboudit!

July 1, 2010 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Wade N Ginger N Eastman Georgia

I too can't figure out why these perfecty beautiful women like Torri feel that they need to go and have plastic surgery on their face. Why not just grow old gracefully like some people are intended to do..like Torri,She has always been pretty with a nice A– too boot,But now she looks like one of the puppets from the Puppet Master movies..you know the one that carrys the knife. just awful to look at now. Have no doubts I feel sorry that she has to deal with her IDIOT husband trying to be 17 again it's not possible..for either of them..sorry for the harsh comments,But Torri do you not have mirrors in your house??

July 1, 2010 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  69. einstein

freak show.

July 1, 2010 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Leonard

It would of been cool had Farrah's spirit told Tori about this upcoming accident. I heard when he came too he screamed "What the hell is a horse doing in my room?!!"

July 1, 2010 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • CRACKING UP!!!

I thought Judy was funny, but I think Leonard just took the trophy!! LMAO

July 2, 2010 at 8:21 am | Report abuse |
  71. lillyo

Babies making babies.

Babies riding big shiny toys.

Their babies deserve grown up parents....Tory and Dean..grow up and have a real life without acting for the cameras. It's not normal and it's not good. . Seriously, hope this is a wake up call for Dean....use it for good... Hope he recovers well...

July 1, 2010 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Petunia

I always felt sorry for her, growing up with a father who looked like Gollum. She must be doing something right, her husband is not too shabby at all. For someone growing up with the kind of obscene wealth that she did, I think she's done ok. And I think she is pretty. She isn't a "classic" beauty but she is definetly not ugly.

July 1, 2010 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  73. crystal Catt

my father was killed last year in a motorcycle accident and i miss him every day

July 1, 2010 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sandy

I am so sorry. I HATE motorcycles. They are too dangerous, especially for men with children to raise. MY dad is a sheriff in Nevada and I couldn't imagine losing him.......{hugs}

July 1, 2010 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  74. LA

I really like their show,I hope Dean makes a full recovery so he can go home to his adorable kids. His hobbie is riding motorcycles,you can't give up everything you enjoy! Good Luck, Tori and Dean

July 1, 2010 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  75. WhatThe?

She looks like that a white version of the GEICO commercial lizard thing on TV.

Speedy recovery to Dean!

July 1, 2010 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  76. GAZ

She looks like a caricature.. Whats up with that! I've seen her a few times 'in person" she looks way better than this picture, and that was pre-surgery. She was pregnant both times I saw her. She looked pretty, then.

Let this be a lesson to Daddy, stay off the bike, your children need you

July 1, 2010 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • That is because

She was pregnant, thus had a little extra meat on her frame. But yeah, this isn't the best picture of her.

July 2, 2010 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  77. fajita

she looks like an alien! yikes!

July 1, 2010 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  78. elvisg

She has a heart-shaped face. But its a baboon's heart.

July 1, 2010 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Risa

I'm very sorry he is in the ICU and also sorry to see people slamming Tori. I think she's pretty and I think she has a very good sense of humor and personality. Maybe for Hollywood she isn't as pretty as some but for real life, regular people she looks very good to me. I don't know what motivates the type of hurtful comments people post about her looks. She can't help how she looks in any case any more than anyone else can. She dresses up, wears make up, etc. What should she do to shut up you people who are so very rude. I bet she looks much better than the majority who slam her in any case. Imagine putting up with listening to all of you for all these years. I have to respect her for that. She takes it in stride.

Hopefully her husband will be safe. I had friends die in motorcycle accidents. She must be worried sick about him quite often.

July 1, 2010 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • duhhhhhh

uh, one can help how they look when they have LOTS of plastic surgery done.

July 1, 2010 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Bettie

Listen to yourselves? The man is in ICU for Christ sake, what is the matter with you mindless, little nobody's? How someone looks is not who they are, Dean is an actor and might I say an accomplished one at that. The very best father. Tory has a jewelry line, she inherited no money, just her trust. Her mother has kept her from getting anything. She is a very good business woman and has several books in the works as well as one Number 1 out. A very good mother to those two precious children. So stop with the meow jealousy and get a life. Prayer is what they need at a time like this, not you wackos making stupid comments. Grow up.

July 1, 2010 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  81. lais4theinsane

Karma, Dean.....Karma

July 1, 2010 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  82. sofrito

With all the money this woman has, why is she still wearing that hideous face? What is wrong with her? Doesn't she have a mirror? Seriously, for just a few thousand dollars she could look like a normal person.

July 1, 2010 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bettie

It is obvious you are an idiot, why don't you show your face on here? Most people don't look in the mirror all day long and try to change who they are. She is a beautiful woman, smart, generous and as beautiful inside as out. You are an ugly poor excuse for a human being. With words like that you are as ugly inside as you are outside. Get a life, pervert

July 1, 2010 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cindy

Uh, I think that's the problem...waay too much plastic surgery has left Ms. Beverly Hills looking kinda horsey. Always thought so, still do.

July 2, 2010 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  83. HS Reunion

Is this blog about a MC accident or a survey to see how many of its readers are out of high school?

July 1, 2010 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bettie

Thank you, I agree, these are children with nothing better to do, they couldn't carry on a conversation with an intelligent person if their lives depended on it.

July 1, 2010 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • bettienevermadeitoutofhs

get a tooth, bettie you fat donut ho

July 1, 2010 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  84. brad1001

It's good that he'll recover. His horse there could get him around, probably should give up motorcycling.

July 1, 2010 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  85. daffypanda

People are so quick to judge others when they should take a long look at themselves in the mirror before saying that someone is ugly and why did they get married to such an ugly person. True love is NOT about how someone looks but what is felt in the heart. Beauty is in the beholder.
    I hope Dean has a safe recovery and I am glad that he has a wife who is by his side.

July 1, 2010 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  86. judy

@sheppard: How do you know I'm stupid...I think you're just mad because you know I'm right. Hey, if you like mule-faced chicks, have at it...to each his own...somebody has to bone the uglies.

July 1, 2010 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Daryl

Okay, some people weren't meant to drive bikes. I've owned and ridden choppers since I was 15 and never once had to lay it down. Trashing it twice in one year is a good indicator. If it's not your forte, you won't make forty.

July 1, 2010 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
  88. CVCali

Wow too bad for this guy, he seems like he has a decent head on his shoulders, as for her...WOW she looks wierd poor girl.

July 1, 2010 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
  89. albert

Who knows what truly goes on behind closed doors..but it sure seems this marriage is not a very happy one to say the least. Husbands and Fathers' who put their life on the line for pure enjoyment are selfish jerks who only care about themselves. I'm tired of all of these comments about Tori's looks..I never thought he was even half-way good looking...YUK..

July 1, 2010 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • bluenote

@ Albert: There's always at least one of you guys on a thread like this. Someone who can only see straight ahead, in two dimensions. Although your post has some truth to it, it mostly rings disingenuous. So you're saying that all that matters is his family? I disagree. To have a truly successful, happy family, everyone in that family should be doing at least some of what they want. By your logic, all pilots who are married with children should quit their jobs and work at the local bakery. Children should stay indoors at all times, because they might get hit by a car (or a plane) outside. Doctors should probably stay home, too, in order to minimize the risk of catching some nasty virus. Thanks for your input. I will give this serious thought.

July 2, 2010 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  90. DS

Off topic here, but does anyone else have a banner popping up over the "post" area underneath the comments box?

July 1, 2010 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Carlos Eton

I'm surprised that Farah Fawcett's ghost didn't give him better motorcycle driving tips.

July 1, 2010 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Huh?

That attempt at topical humor makes no sense at all - you ain't funny Carlos. What does Farrah have to do with this clown who can't ride a motorcycle?

July 1, 2010 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  92. DS

Well, this article WAS about Dean's motorcycle accident and being in the ICU, but the whole thing has been turned on to TS and how ugly she is!!! I'm sure everyone that is posting horrible comments about TS's looks, are gorgeous! NOT!!!!

July 1, 2010 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
  93. DS

@Jack H-I dare you to post your picture here, so we can ALL crituqe your looks, or perhaps lack thereof!

July 1, 2010 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  94. DS

@Judy-WHAT do you look like? Would you like to post a picture of yourself here, so that every one can critique your looks? What an awful thing to say about someone!

July 1, 2010 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
  95. bailoutsos

He punctured a lung just so she could sell books? Talk about love.

July 1, 2010 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Jo

Must really know how to ride a bike. Nice and cautious, y'know! but glad he's okay.

July 1, 2010 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
  97. DS

You know, I don't really care for TS, and she's not the most attractive woman in world either. However, the nasty comments made on here in reference to her looks, are just deplorable. She's a human being for goodness sakes! If she was the devil, I'd understand. Obviously her husband thinks she's attractive and he loves her, so LAY OFF!!! Maybe now, he'll think more about being a father to his children, and not about how much fun he can have on his toys. He's extremely lucky to be alive right now. I'm sure if the women on this forum were reading about how ugly they are in the eyes of others, it would just devastate them. Noone is perfect, we all have our flaws! Noone wants to be constantly told how ugly they are. It does nothing for one's self esteem. TS is an attractrive woman in her own way. Stop picking on her!

@To all You Haters!!! Totally agreed!!! For crying out loud, leave Tori alone!!!

July 1, 2010 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  98. JPX

Why does CNN keep posting news about Tori Spelling. She peaked when she was 21 and she married a dope. She's largely known these days as the woman who got screwed out of her father's inheritance and who has had a very public feud with her mother. What a gaggle of losers.

July 1, 2010 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Duh

Because dopes like you keep clicking on these article, automatically telling cnn.com and the rest of the automated media world that you are still interested in her. Congratulations for being part of the problem!

July 1, 2010 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  99. To All You Haters

It's amazing how so many of you have nothing better to do with your time than get on here and respond with comments of how ugly you think Tori Spelling is. I defy ANY of you to post photos of yourselves, let the world judge you on your looks, and see how it makes you feel. That, and the more you morons click on these articles about her, the more articles about Tori cnn.com is going to post. Yes, YOU are part of the problem here, you brainiacs!

July 1, 2010 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • teco

I will admit that in the looks department i'm not all that but I can admit that, Tori prances around like she's the greatest thing since sliced bread and she is every bit as ugly as me but more importantly I have a good inside as in I would never take a pregnant woman's husband and laugh about it and think it was just fine, she is truly ugly all the way through and karma can be a b***h there is NO WAY this marriage will last it will crumble wait and see and when he puts her out to pasture it will be a real one where horses like her munch on alfalfa!

July 3, 2010 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Dave in Savannah

Continuing to ride after a bad accident is foolish. The chopper gods are saying it's time to stick to vehicles with four wheels. I walked away from a wreck that should have killed me. I figured that my family was more important than my bike, and I haven't so much as sat on motorcycle since.

July 1, 2010 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Rider

He cannot ride at all, just because you have the money to buy a bike does not mean you have the talent to ride it. He rides better than he acts though....

July 1, 2010 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  102. judy

That girl is living proof that all the money in the world cannot change the unfortunate configuration of features on one's face...she looks like a mule in make-up...

July 1, 2010 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Doug

I think shes pretty...he is a dork though

July 1, 2010 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  104. jillmarie

My thoughts and prayers go out to Tori, Dean, Liam and Stella. I have been a Tori fan since her 90210 days. Her and Dean make an adorable couple and will get through this.

July 1, 2010 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Ituri

Why doesn't she call up Farrah for a little other-worldly healing session?

July 1, 2010 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  106. xoX

Sometimes if you think you are good at a sport doesn't necessarily mean you are.
    Good for him for taking the risk ,but he has a wife & 2 kids who need him. Taking
    up knitting might be better for him.

July 1, 2010 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Spontaneous

Dude, give it up (you'll never learn though). You're old and have kids and family GEEZ. Ge well soon. Tori.....gain weight please!

July 1, 2010 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Name Witheld

Yeah we'll see how long that lasts.

July 1, 2010 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  109. David

Come on Dean – no more motorcycles!

Listen to your kid!

July 1, 2010 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Daniel Troppy

He is very lucky to be alive. I have no idea why people think riding around on a motorcycle is STYLISH.

July 1, 2010 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Troppy is an Idiot Fan Club

Stylish? Let me guess, you've never even been on a motorcycle because you haven't got a clue as to what the attraction is? A clue: it has NOTHING to do with the stylishness of it. Idiot posters - my favorite!

July 1, 2010 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
  111. BooBoo

My thoughts and prayers go out to Dean. Hope for his recovery.

July 1, 2010 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  112. ceecee

Man, that woman is fugly.

July 1, 2010 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  113. J

For the folks above on Tori being 'rich'.....her dad left her a bit more than stugatz in his will. No different than Bill Gates saying he's leaving most of his net worth to his charity.

July 1, 2010 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Maybe so

I think he left her a mil. But since then, she has a reality show in its (3rd? 4th?) season, 3 books, a childrens clothing line and a jewelry line. At least. And 90210 royalties. And don't forget Deans lucrative Lifetime movies.

July 2, 2010 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
  114. Jamie

He is gonna be in biiiiiiiig trouble! Big source of marital friction. Dang it, Dean! Get a different hobby!

July 1, 2010 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Touche

The people who think Tori is good looking are probably the same people who think Michelle Obama is pretty. Beauty is in the eye of the observer, but you people need thicker glasses.

July 1, 2010 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • sheppard

You're an idiot – and I would bet no George Clooney – or Angelina Jolie – or even no Chaz

July 1, 2010 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • judy

@Touche: ooo, snuck in a repub slam! yur so clever...yo mus be duh cleveres hillbilly in duh holler...I would gather a sophisticated black women is not attractive to you...

July 1, 2010 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Theoleneous

I agree, Michelle Obama reminds me of the Grinch and Tori looks like a used up meth head after a 5 day binge. Either way I agree neither one of them deserve the attention they get from the media.

July 1, 2010 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Linguini Lips

Don't think I would want to stay at home with her too much of the time. What a beast! Maybe she's just a good cook!

July 1, 2010 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  117. steph s.

man he shouldnt keep riding motorcycles if he cant keep them from wrecking. obviously thats a sign buddy to STAY HOME OR PUT YOUR TRAINING WHEELS BACK ON :)

July 1, 2010 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  118. kittybling

Awww, come on, he just wanted to be evil kievil for a day....just sayin'

July 1, 2010 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Rayca

He's so macho. Grrour...

July 1, 2010 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  120. stu

2nd accident...he must be trying to commit suicide. he maybe hot but obviously VERY stupid.
    tori is cute w/ a nice personality. u haters r uneducated (probably ugly) losers!

July 1, 2010 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  121. amy a

god she looks like a f*&^%$# fish...sooooooooooooo ugly...he left his poor wife for that nasty thing!!!!!!!

July 1, 2010 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mirror in Your Face

And you are totally hot? So where are YOU on the pages of all the mags? You're not? Thought not.

July 1, 2010 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Abigail

Who died and made you the greatest thing on earth?People don't know what went on behind closed doors. You can't lose your husband unless there are problems already there. Why are you people so unkind and cruel? Does saying awful things really make you feel that good about yourselves? Pathetic

July 2, 2010 at 2:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Actually

We do know what went on behind closed doors. They both blabbed about it. They have no secrets. They are proud of their mutual adultery.

July 2, 2010 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  122. TOM

SHE LOOKS HOT IN THAT PIC!!!!! I THINK SHE ALSO SHED A FEW POUNDS SO THE BODY IS SMOKING THESE DAYS TOO!!!!!!!!!

July 1, 2010 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  123. mavrix

This is his third accident, one last year and two this year. Give it up, he is not meant to ride.

July 1, 2010 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  124. NoFool

just publicity stunt by a couple of washouts still hoping to be relevant

July 1, 2010 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  125. KEEP RIDING!!

come on dean... wrecks are part of riding sport bikes. if you havent crashed and gotten hurt you havent actually rode. dont give up riding because of a trip to the hospital. your last crash wasnt even that bad, this is serious, but its part of the sport you love and dont forget that!

July 1, 2010 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • 30-year-motorcyclist

Or just learn how to ride the thing. I've seen this guy out at the track in Fontana and heard he went from never riding to amateur racing pretty quickly. Two road crashes that soon - he's clearly a total "squid" who should back off and slow down.. I've lived in LA for over twenty years and have ridden sport bikes on its mean streets just about every day of those two decades, yet I've only had one serious crash - when an idiot in a car on his cellphone turned left in front of me in broad daylight. People like this dude contribute to the bad reputation of all motorcyclists. Quite riding now, squid!

July 1, 2010 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Experienced Rider

To KEEP RIDING: Riding sport bikes on the street is not a "sport". Riding them on a track is a sport. That's the only place you should be riding any kind of motorcycle fast and hard. Anywhere else and you truly are a squid of epic proportions.

July 1, 2010 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • 15-year-rider

Ducati rider with no accident's. Sure I've had close calls, there are a lot of people who shouldn't be allowed on the road. I completed the motorcycle safety class in Illinois before I started riding and it taught me to drive defensively and it works. If you've had 2 accidents that close together you are either really unlucky or you suck at riding. Get yourself a tricycle and stay home. (cover your wifes head with a bag while your at it, seriously)

July 1, 2010 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Eli

SHe kinda reminds me of one of the Wayan brothers in White Chicks

July 1, 2010 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Kat

He's probably trying to kill himself on his bike....the best way to go.....doing what you love.

July 1, 2010 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  128. Linderella

there's no need to put the toys away...you can still play with the toys when you have kids, you just have to learn how to do it safely and include the kids in the activity...kinda like a bonding experience..

July 1, 2010 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jim in Auburn

Yes, it would have much better if his children had been on the bike with him.?

July 1, 2010 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shannon

What? That's about one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

July 1, 2010 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  129. beenz

Gee, why didn't Farrah warn Tori from the great beyond that something bad was about to happen?

July 1, 2010 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  130. BillyZoom

"He's expected to make a full recovery". That's a shame.

July 1, 2010 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • concerned

Seriously??? "That's a shame"...that's what you have to say? How would you feel if someone said this about you or your spouse or someone you love? You have absolutely no sense.

July 1, 2010 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • LP

Any man who dumps his wife and baby because someone comes along who has a little more money is trash in my book.

July 1, 2010 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • oj89

What a horrible thing to say...about most people. But Dean is just a zero-talent leech, sucking at the plastic teat of Ms. Spelling.

July 2, 2010 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Danielle

I think like you Billy he is the one who left his wife for money (NOT BEAUTY) and now he has to keep her the way she is....I feel bad for her because money can not buy beauty or happiness.

July 2, 2010 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
  131. parkcityutahbrian

jeez...i would go anywhere, even icu, to escape from that trainwreck. they r both total tools...each cheated on their spouces...good role models, eh. and actress and author....ha

July 1, 2010 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • sheppard

How bout posting a picture of your own perfect self, and show us how you make a living? Unemployment checks don't count – but you can provide your pay stubs form Micky Dee's.

July 1, 2010 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • pamela2379

I love how you judge others,,,,,,,,,and you can't even spell !!!!!! ha ha........... it's SPOUSE. Guess we shouldn't listen to someone who isn't very intelligent and judges others to make himself feel better. Quit wasting yours and our time on here, and get your butt back to school !!!!!!!

July 1, 2010 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • bluenote

@ Pamela2379

July 2, 2010 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
    • bluenote

@ Pamela2379: 'Your time and ours'. If you're going to correct people on their grammar/ spelling, proper etiquette is to have better spelling/ grammar than those who you are correcting. Feel free to use THIS comment as an example. :)

July 2, 2010 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
  132. Oz weep-a

Good back to work you putzs.

July 1, 2010 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  133. corinne

hey Micky maybe he is in love with her not her looks dont be so shallow

July 1, 2010 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • jesus

With two such motorcycle accidents within a year, I think he was probably trying to kill himself. Too many mornings of waking up and seeing that Spelling face staring at you. Too scary to contemplate!

July 2, 2010 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  134. Hailey

and yet one more reason for eating a Happy Meal! Tori needs food!

July 1, 2010 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  135. Rita Gibbons

And how good looking are you?

July 1, 2010 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  136. Dude2

Like either of you two could land her. I'm sure she's hotter than whatever you guys go home to at night... if you even have anyone...

July 1, 2010 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  137. BABAK

after having my kids, I gave up the bike for a convertable. Bikes are fun, but they are also dangerous. I wanted to reduce the chances of not making back home. I wish him full recovery.

July 1, 2010 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shannon

I was 7 when my Daddy was killed on a motorcycle. Now my husband wants one and we have 2 small children. Hmmm, let's wait until the kids are 18. I think if more parents made decisions based on what was best for THIER children the world would be a better place.

July 1, 2010 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dozer

Motorcycles are no more dangerous than any other vehicle. It's the ignorant riders on those motorcycles that are the true danger. If you're not responsible enough to ride a motorcycle safely then should you put yourself in a situation where you need to be resonsible for another human life? Pepole need to stop blaming the vehicle and start accepting the consequences of their own decisions, good or bad.

July 1, 2010 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Wzrd1

Dozer, WRONG!
      By the nature of the vehicle AND the nature of traffic in general in the US (won't go into traffic hazards in Greece or the middle east), a motorcycle is above and beyond the call of dangerous.
      Bad enough the hazard of only two wheels for traction and control, which is manageable, but add into it the hazard of 4 wheel, 6 wheel and 18 wheel traffic that easily disregards or doesn't see, the motorcycle, disaster assured!
      Me? I know enough about motorcycles to especially look for them, to better ensure I don't plow one down accidentally. MOST motorists don't know or consider that. Add to that cell phone idiocy and you are a statistic waiting to happen.
      Add to that my driving habits, I just plain REQUIRE a minimum of 4 wheels and a ton of steel to protect me from myself.

July 1, 2010 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • ericl777

That sounds like a good plan, I've been thinking the same thing. A biker was sitting at a stop light and was rear-ended by a car near here recently. Not much you can do to prevent that kind of thing on a bike.

July 2, 2010 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
    • Pete

Um, motorcycles are DEFINITELY more dangerous than other vehicles. What are the percentages on breaking a bone when you crash an old Buick? Now ask the same question about when you're sitting out in the open without a seatbelt on a Ducati? A good rider actually has better ability to avoid an accident due to maneuverability, but not everybody's a good rider. And the worst thing I found from my time riding is other drivers. They are not watching out for you and some even play games with pushing you around. It got to a point with me where I just made a beeline for single lane country roads because even though I never laid it down, I nearly T boned two people who pulled out right in front of me. So I did the same thing as the OP, got a convertible a little bit before I had kids. Maybe there are some dirt bikes in our future, or I might just stick to mountain biking, but I do have some advice for new cyclists – get a loud 1340cc Harley type thing and chop the pipes so everybody knows you're coming. Don't roll on the throttle in anything other than a straight line unless you've got a real sport bike. And most of all don't ride in packs or be super careful when you do – pack riding is where all the yuppies get hurt because they want to look like badass bikers. Real bikers are very aware of how tight they're riding, and they don't pull any crap when they're in tight. They only showboat at all in the long stringy lines where they have some room.

July 2, 2010 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  138. Jim

You know, this is your second motorcycle accident and you have young children. Time to out the toys away. I'm glad he's come to that realization.

July 1, 2010 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Morgan

As soon as he heals he will be at it again. Continuing riding bikes is a power trip with him. He wants to show Tori she can't tell HIM what to do. He needs to grow up...but what are the chances of that?

July 1, 2010 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • DNA

A lot of people ride bikes every day and nver have an accident. Second accident this year? This sounds like just another case of some d-bag with too much money but no actual skills.

July 1, 2010 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike

It's not if you'll have an accident riding a bike, but when

July 1, 2010 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Wzrd1

Took me ONE major incident requiring major medical reconstruction for me to realize the same.
      Since then I refused special operations and stuck with regular ones. Now, I'm retired from such things.
      So I can enjoy my new grandkid. :)

July 1, 2010 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alice

@DNA: I totally agree with you!

July 2, 2010 at 8:55 am | Report abuse |
    • PF

Maybe Dean just needs how to ride a bike.

July 2, 2010 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
    • PF

Maybe Dean just needs to learn how to ride a bike.

July 2, 2010 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
    • RichardTatt

Some people are simply not temperamentally suited to drive any vehicle, "especially" a motorcycle. I've been riding bikes daily for 45 years with only a single drop and no injuries. Secret: I never allow myself to forget that riding a bike is a "true" exercise in "living in the moment". Here's a prayer I say "every time" I get on to ride: :Dear God, thank you for allowing me to realize that the Earth is moving through time and space at over 200,000 kilometers an hour; and, in consequence, an accident is simply a future happening that may occur if I do not take due diligence." Why is a prayer like this helpful? Because it reaffirms in my mind that moment-to-moment things "can and will"l happen, things that have never, never happened before. Example: You can drive down the same street daily for twenty years and not receive a scratch, but the possibility is always there that one day you'll be going down that same street and some crazy drunk will come barreling out of an alleyway in his Toyota or Ford pickup and mash you against a telephone pole. Does this thinking lead me toward paranoia? To some degree yes, but it also allows me to enjoy one of the greatest, freedom inducing pastimes in the world. Have an exciting (and safe) ride everybody!

July 2, 2010 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Steve

You can be the best rider in the world but its the other people on the road you have look out for. They just don't see you. Not worth putting your life in the hands of other dummies.

July 2, 2010 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
    • bailoutsos

He punctures a lung so she will get media coverage for her book? Now that is love.

July 2, 2010 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ken

Bull, you can't live your life in "bubblewrap" worrying about everything you do. Life is an aventure and with that comes danger. The cooler the adventure the more the danger. To sit back and stoping do-ing is just stupid. Hey, you could wake up tomorrow and get hit and killed while getting your mail. If you lived a careful life then you lived a boring one.

July 2, 2010 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  139. Gary

As Zsa Zsz Gabor once said, "There are no ugly rich men."
    The corollary must also be true.

July 1, 2010 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  140. mikeyhater

R U retarded

July 1, 2010 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  141. lucy

his x was much prettier than tori, ewwww.

July 1, 2010 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  142. Huh-huh

He just wants to get away from that brainless, high maintenance wife of his. Sometimes that takes drastic actions.

July 1, 2010 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Da truth

Even Tori's father thought she was lazy–he left her practically nothing. She's so lazy that she puts out a terrible clothing line, has somebody else write no-nothing books & claims credit for it. She sets women back 50 years.

July 1, 2010 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  144. Kimberly

Jealousy will not get you all anywhere......The ones that are making the horrible comments about Tory.

July 1, 2010 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  145. Jim in Auburn

Could it be that she is the child of the late Aaron Spelling? That she will, if she has not already inherit hundreds of millions of dollars?

July 1, 2010 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  146. LYNN

$$$$$$$$$$$, thats the attraction

July 1, 2010 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  147. bailoutsos

He punctured a lung just so she could sell books? Now that is love.

July 1, 2010 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  148. johnq

I'm so sorry to hear of this accident, but her reconstructive surgery seems to have gone well.

July 1, 2010 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  149. Melly

I bet you look like a million dollars, huh???? Perfect!!! No flaws!!!! Take a look in a mirror before you start critizing the way others look!

July 1, 2010 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  150. hugo weaving

correct me if i am wrong, but does she not look like V in V for Vendetta? yikes! just add a little facial hair and voila! there you have it.

July 1, 2010 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
  151. Stephie

You are so shallow. She is a sweet lady and maybe that is why he is her husband. just how goodlookinf are you

July 1, 2010 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  152. concerned

What is wrong with you people? The guy is in ICU and I can't even tell you how many comments I've read where people are commenting on how ugly Tori Spelling is...this has nothing to do with her! I don't understand how a man being in ICU has anything to do with how his wife looks...that's just plain stupid. I can't believe how people think...it is unbelievable!

July 1, 2010 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  153. Gayle

I am very disappointed in the negativity about Tory. She is the hardest worker, the best mother, a great writer and a wonderful person who is beautiful. What's the matter? U guys just mad you don't have someone like her. You should be ashamed to be so cruel and mean to ANYONE much less someone who just happens to be famous and has more money and integrity than you!!!!!!

July 1, 2010 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  154. johnq

I feel terrible for saying this, but she looks like a human mannequin. Not that I get a boost from that. Why would she go and ruin a perfectly good face?????

July 1, 2010 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
  155. Shane

I think not being able to spell WEIRD correctly is the true travesty here, Joe.

July 1, 2010 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  156. evoc

Tori knows how her face looks. It is very difficult to pose for a photo knowing in advance that your face is not your friend. She is a beauty inside, and when she used to sing, she had a voice like an angel.
    Give her a break.

July 1, 2010 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  157. Spucky

Joe, THANK YOU! I laughed out loud at your comment!
    Shane: You need to get unwound just a teensy bit...

July 1, 2010 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  158. Wzrd1

OK, folks. It's called aging.
    Should she wear a burka to satisfy you and the tailban?
    Disregarding probable poorly advised cosmetic surgery...
    Or SHOULD we consider YOUR pressures for purely cosmetic surgery to attempt to keep the "perfect, youthful face"?
    Then wonder why someone would go through such risks, thanks to your shallow ass.
    Just go away before I turn you into a bachman pretzel.

July 1, 2010 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  159. LP

Sure, evoc, a true "beauty inside" sleeps with a married man and then makes fun of the wife he leaves behind when he leaves her and his infant son to shack up with his mistress. She's a real winner.

July 1, 2010 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  160. Edgerider

Joe – Agree with you 100%... but WEIRDER is the correct spelling ;)

July 1, 2010 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  161. stoney

joe u just made my night.....LMAO!

July 2, 2010 at 12:17 am | Report abuse |
  162. keith

You are rude and shallow.

July 2, 2010 at 12:52 am | Report abuse |
  163. horseface

that was no motorcycle accident. he got careless and walked behind her... she HOOFED him....

July 2, 2010 at 1:54 am | Report abuse |
  164. Buck Dharma

It appears to me this guy should stay off of motorcycles and she should stay away from plastic surgeons.

July 2, 2010 at 2:07 am | Report abuse |
  165. Abigail

why are you so unkind? Noone can help how they look. Sometimes it's a bad photo, or it's just what nature gives you. Stop being a troll.

July 2, 2010 at 2:40 am | Report abuse |
  166. funny

Well she looks a hell of a lot better than Prince Charles wife horseface camilla bowles parker!

July 2, 2010 at 3:39 am | Report abuse |
  167. wen

he spelled animation and progression correctly. Give him a break

July 2, 2010 at 6:51 am | Report abuse |
  168. Bets

Hahahahaha

July 2, 2010 at 7:11 am | Report abuse |
  169. smokin48

She looks like her father. and he looked like E.T

July 2, 2010 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |
  170. MeInME

I laughed out loud when I read this, because it is soooo true. Enough pictures of Horsey Spelling already!!!!

July 2, 2010 at 7:43 am | Report abuse |
  171. LP

Where did you get the idea that she has some kind of integrity? That's just sad. She is one of the least ethical "stars" out there and has been ever since she rode in on her father's coattails. She has the morals of a caveman, though they may have even had more common sense and decency. Even her own parents distanced themselves from her because of the kind of person she is.

July 1, 2010 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  172. JC

What is wrong with you people, it is their lives and I hope he gets better.

July 2, 2010 at 7:53 am | Report abuse |
  173. Sam

People with integrity don't break up marriages. Karma bites, honey – and it's biting Tori hard. Nobody in her life seems to be able to stand her, from her own mom and dad to her former castmates.

July 2, 2010 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
  174. Liz

@ Da truth
    "... has somebody else write no-nothing books ..."

That would be 'know-nothing'.

July 1, 2010 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  175. Chris

Jealous??? Really? Will you pull the razor blades out of your arm and get a life already...

July 2, 2010 at 3:39 am | Report abuse |
  176. Teco

maybe it has everything to do with how ugly inside and out Tori is maybe he was just trying to end it all...or maybe he saw a horse and thought it was his wife and swerved to avoid hitting her and sending he in for more plastic surgery...she already looks like she houses a plastic brain in a plastic head on a plastic body!

July 3, 2010 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |