June 25th, 2010

Remote Kontrol: We provide an experience, not just a show

When Remote Kontrol stopped by the CNN Center in Atlanta to show off their moves – set to a song they composed themselves – the three-man dance crew could barely get back out of the building.

What all started with Bryan Gaynor taking a chance and auditioning for “So You Think You Can Dance” back in 2006 has escalated Gaynor and his crew members, Marquese Scott and Julius Chisolm, into total notoriety.

Although the three of them spent 30 minutes trying to make their escape as fans stopped them on their way out, Gaynor told CNN that the attention still catches him off guard.

The trio hung out at CNN.com a few days before they were scheduled to perform on Thursday's “So You Think You Can Dance,” a gig scheduled that gave Gaynor a chance to show what he and his crew could do. While the Kennesaw State University student did try out again for this season, he wasn't put through.

Gaynor, who suffers from scoliosis (a condition that causes the curvature of the spine), said he never thought that after auditioning for "SYTYCD" that he would get this “exposure, and all these props…and everyone just loving how I performed,” he said.

“When I read other people’s comments about how my performance inspires them to do what they love," Gaynor added, "I just couldn’t believe that I have these kinds of reactions.”

1. opencart 教程 模板 插件 支付宝

Undeniably believe that that you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be at the internet the easiest factor to be mindful of. I say to you, I certainly get irked at the same time as other people think about worries that they plainly do not recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and defined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , other people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thank you

July 13, 2012 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Gabriel (no doubt) Alexander

Me and my friend have a dance crew called Wifi Konnection. We love to dance every where we go but get no exposer, how did you guys do it?

February 16, 2012 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Spike

You guys are amazing!!!!I love watching you guys! I think very original, very exciting and very entertaining! Very detailed and very Good!

December 6, 2011 at 4:16 am | Report abuse |
  4. Kiya

OH please go on tour!!!!! I would def buy tickets. You know that would be a kick ass show!!! They rock. Quest was my favorite dance crew for soooooooooooooooooooooo long. I asked hawk one day why he hadnt taken his crew on the show ABDC. Then next season they were on it and won. I have to say Remote Kontrol is a close second. I acually cant compare the two because Remote Kontrol is in a leauge of its own. Super excited to see how they blossom!!

July 2, 2010 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  5. tonyg

so what do you do jeff? what makes you sooo special? who do you inspire and influence? how many of your dreams are you living?

June 30, 2010 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  6. jenny

i thought they were very good, very entertaining. unique!

June 28, 2010 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Jeff

They were not that impressive. Overhyped, really.

June 26, 2010 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Moni

Get over yourself! Can't you just let someone do what they love and not criticize.

June 28, 2010 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Lisa

I watched Remote Kontrol's segment on TiVo probably 10 times. They are amazing.

July 2, 2010 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Manfred

man Fukoff.

October 29, 2010 at 1:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Element

how do i put this jeff? lets forget about what Chibi suffers from. take out the sympathy card. now lets just look at where not only chibi got his start before SYTYCD. the comps between chibi and nonstop. the skill they have. add iglide. people that mattered knew about these three before they came to be remote kontrol. not to take away from chibi but nonstop alone is inhuman. the fact that chibi can even do these things and inspire people...makes anything you have ever done mean N-O-T-H-I-N-G. Chibi took a large chance and got his friends in the spotlight. stop hatting man. jealousy and envy look bad on you.

February 6, 2012 at 2:38 am | Report abuse |