June 23rd, 2010

Seinfeld not a fan of the Gaga

Lady Gaga may have millions of fans, but Jerry Seinfeld isn't one of them.

In a recent interview with WFAN radio, the comedian took the controversial singer to task for the June 10 baseball brouhaha in which she flipped the bird at the New York Mets game before moving from her front-row seats to an empty luxury box owned by Seinfeld.

"This woman is a jerk. I hate her. I can't believe they put her in my box, which I paid for," joked the 56-year-old Mets fan. "You give people the finger and you get upgraded? Is that the world we're living in now?"

And his take on last week's episode in which Yankees supporter Gaga reportedly sweet-talked her way into the team's clubhouse? "I wish her the best," he said before adding, "You take one 'a' off [her name] and you've got gag."

Though his comments seemed to be said in jest, Seinfeld did admit that he doesn't quite understand the quirky 24-year-old singer's constant need to be in the headlines. "She is talented," he said. "I don't know why she's doing this stuff."

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Lady Gaga • Music

1. Gabeh

Are you kidding me? Lady GaGa is awesome. Yes, she's "weird", but you guys don't understand the genius behind her. And so what? You guys flick tons of people off...don't lie.

November 1, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Lynncl542

I'm not a fan of either, especially gaga, totally over rated as usual. Just another rich little girl acting out. I don't see the talent, but the kids and the press love her. Spoiled rich girl is all I see.

June 28, 2010 at 12:17 am | Report abuse |
  3. angel eyes

June 24, 2010 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  4. angel eyes

It's too bad that Jerry didn't react this way when his ugly co-worker ranted racist comments...that would totally make sense. For that ugly incident, Jerry went on a late night show gently explaining what Krammer was all about. To pick on the incredible Lady Gaga...well, I guess it's been awhile since he's got great publicity...how long has it been since anyone paid this much attention to Jerry? – you know, at the level Lady Gaga is commanding???? whether you like her or not...she is the hottest star on the planet.

June 24, 2010 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  5. JimmyNeg

Jerry Seinfeld should learn to mind his own business and stop preaching hate. Who's the jerk?

June 24, 2010 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  6. david tishler

"Don't call my name, don't call my name, Jerry Seinfeld,
    I'm not to blame, I'm not to blame, Jerry Seinfeld"

June 24, 2010 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Matt

If you don't know who Seinfield is, then you probably have no taste either, or your too young to make any judgement on what "good" music is. (Or good comedy, thanks Jerry.)

Lady Gaga is an imitator. It's just that simple.
    Sell out, is more like it – her voice is amazing. her look, rip-off. Never impressed.

When you try too hard, you fall even harder. her days are numbered. And i can see it now "Gaga bankrupt after last album 3 years ago"

June 24, 2010 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • angel eyes

Hey,Matt, there are many people who do not know who Jerry is...why so angry about this incident? Lady Gaga is what's new and yes, she is talented which is why this is news. What's the big deal about someone in their 20's giving a one-finger salute? She is talented....check how many downloads her video gets...it's over a billion times!!

June 24, 2010 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  8. *down with the sickness*

meow, perhaps you should think before you type. Plastic surgery doesn't fix ugly. Overall, the people still have an 'off' look about them – a plastic, fake look. Can you name someone that everyone considers undeniably beautiful post plastic surgery, when they previously had been called ugly? Think, indeed.

June 24, 2010 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  9. Priscilla

In the Philippines, the Filipino language, called TAGALOG "GA GA " means DUMBBELL, STUPID WOMAN !

June 23, 2010 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  10. LikeATonOfBricks

Wait wait wait.....he's a she?!?!

June 23, 2010 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  11. CavScout

Remind me again where exactly Lady Gaga came from? I don't mean where is she from but how the heck did she get discovered. Two or three years ago there was no untalented punchline abusing Klingon named Lil' Wayne or Lady Gaga with her poker faced paparazzi named Alejandro in the mainstream. Just like that Bieber kid...where the heck and who the heck finds these people? (on a side note, his running smack into a revolving door was quite amusing) It's pretty darn sad whenever you turn on the radio and you are guaranteed to hear a song from at least one of those I mentioned... and I'm not exaggerating. And if it isn't their song then you'll definitely hear some factory made collaboration featuring them....

Music is supposed to involve talent I thought, oh but wait it's all about the celebrity...? How can anyone possibly relate to pop music anymore?

June 23, 2010 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Loretta

I seem to recall him doing stupid things to keep his name in the press. And that "gag" of a show that was downright stupid? He should be arrested for theft for the outrageous salary he didnt deserve. Dating underage girls? He should talk. Stay in your retirement box grandpa – and shut up!

June 23, 2010 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Eric Nicolas

Lady Gaga is on top of things Now. Jerry Seinfeld is just another rich old man whose day has passed. How is he now getting attention? By talking about how she gets attention. Gaga is smart – I doubt you'll ever see her tongue kissing Madonna because that's when you jump the shark. But like Madonna in her prime, look for Lady Gaga to completely reinvent herself over the next couple of years. And then do it again. And then at some point she'll be the rich old woman who has to get atention by talking about some smart kid that has replaced her.

June 23, 2010 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Tom

Lady Gaga suckers adolescences with too much money and poor parenting with her old Madonna routine. Once her fanbase reaches puberty Mr Gaga will fall into obsecurity where he/she belongs.

June 23, 2010 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Jim Bob

Seinfeld has made a very successful career out of being one of the world's greatest jerks, so his comment is nothing but complimentary.

June 23, 2010 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Last Standing Hetro

Obviously you are a fan of Mr Gaga which put you under the age of 17 years old. At your age how would you know anything about Seinfeld?

June 23, 2010 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  16. gabby!

Well, I don't know what he's expecting from her.. Just because she's got 'lady' in her name, doesn't mean she's gonna ACT like a lady. Clearly it's a sarcastic term, I'm sure she laughs about it inside all day long, as she flaunts herself on worldwide television, almost nude..
    Pshh.

June 23, 2010 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Sam

Seinfeld was wrong about one thing, Lady Gag has no talent. She is nothing more than a Madonna wannabe.

June 23, 2010 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Ruben

Hey Man what happen to you lately you miss the cameras this you second controversial comment first you say slime people are gays now you take to a woman like gaga you idiot listen if you're a comic i an astronaut hey get busy with your wife do something creative thats what we spec from an artist.

June 23, 2010 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Mary

I love what he said..."drop and A and you have GAG"....:)
    Thank you Madonna..You lowered the bar...Instead of having to reach higher and higher levels of 'talent'. The whole idea now is 'How low can you go' ~!! How offensive and shocking and disgusting can you be?
    Then the celebrity watchers come out in droves talking this up, down and all around..And all that negative attention 'works' and they gain fans..Used to be they would loose them..Not now...it actually helps their careers~!
    GO figure...I never thought it took any talent to toss up your middle finger and act like an ass..

June 23, 2010 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Grace

Madonna dealt women a serious blow. In exchange for fame, she singlehandedly sold women out. As far as her legacy - today's young female performers are absurdly competing to be the raunchiest thing around. Music execs promote quasi-talented young women because talent comes second to the jiggle factor. How has that empowered women? What's the message for young girls?

June 23, 2010 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Osama bin Laden

Gaga is very successful, there's no doubt about that.

It's unfortunate that her success is driven by songs where the hook is baby talk. RA RA OH LAA LAA RA MA GA GA GA? Those aren't lyrics to anybody over the age of two.

I sure hope she is giving some of her earnings to whatever nursery she was in when she stole those lyrics from a crying baby.

June 23, 2010 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Daniel

Jealous much Jerry? Been a little long since you had your name printed?

June 23, 2010 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lela

Guess you missed the point. She was sitting in her underwear, uninvited, in HIS box at a ball game. I'm sure the press chased him down to get his opinion. I think he showed restraint. Why are gaga fans so insulting?

June 23, 2010 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Janna

Honestly, I think she really resembles Marilyn Manson - another "shock artist, LOL

June 23, 2010 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Diehard antiGAGA

C'mon...She is not ugly...Just she has disordered the face.

June 23, 2010 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Sarah

I think she's talented but at times she can be a little annoying. She's a little out there but I think it's because she lacks confidence when it comes to her looks.

June 23, 2010 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Diehard antiGAGA

Check in Spanish what it means CAGA. She fits accurate into such term.

June 23, 2010 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Cosmo Kramer

Hello Newman.....

June 23, 2010 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  27. jennifer

That's pretty big talk from a guy who ran off with another guy's wife. Just sayin...

June 23, 2010 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  28. BNgaged

This is news? Give me a break.

June 23, 2010 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  29. andy

Gaga is a freak of nature. She has to act like a complete idiot to make up for the lack of talent she has.

June 23, 2010 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  30. *down with the sickness*

Why all the comments about her looks? She can't fix ugly, so why even say anything about it?

It's heartless and cruel to talk about someone's looks when they can't do anything about it.

June 23, 2010 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • meow

Can't do anything about it? Haven't you heard of plastic surgery? I'm not saying that Gaga should get plastic surgery but c'mon to say that "you can't fix ugly" is just ridiculous considering how many celebrities and even average every day people get plastic surgery to fix their ugly. Think before you type!

June 23, 2010 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  31. The King

who the hell is lady gaga?

June 23, 2010 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  32. babblepfish

I agree with Seinfeld. She makes me want to gag every time I have to hear anything from or about her. For the record, I'm no fan of Seinfeld either but in this case, he has a valid point.

June 23, 2010 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  33. reddog

"That's why the Lady is a tramp."

June 23, 2010 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Shaqueefa

Like jerry seinfield is any better...he tried to defend his former co-star for calling a man a n*g ger.

June 23, 2010 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Love it!

Lady Gaga is fabulous I totally dig how wierd she is. Her videos and concerts are so interesting she's boss.

June 23, 2010 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Wookie0

Jerry's just mad because,
    Lady Gaga doesn't want to sleep with an old short Jewish guy.
    Who knew............

June 23, 2010 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  37. maeve

Mario, did you know that it was Seinfeld's box she was sitting in? First of all you do know that a person as desperate as GagGag instead of wearing her brand new undies. Next time she will probably arrive nude. Seinfeld was right she is a jerk. A classless wanna be. Good for you if you like her music but as a human being she needs work. Dressing that way and displaying her finger is not the memory that people taking their kids to the game want. Why you decided to attack Seinfeld when she is the one that needs to be thrown out of the game, is kind of strange. I' am not a Seinfeld fan and obviouly I'm not a GagGag fan. I'd rather see the real talent-Madonna not the imitation.

June 23, 2010 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  38. NoCrApPpPp

She is only doing this for attention, she just wants to be everywhere, internet,news papers,magazine etc...
    And this is the only way she can get it because she is just a COPY CAT and doesnt know how to be herself anymore

June 23, 2010 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  39. EddyL

isn't this stupidly named gaga person a drag queen? sure looks like one....

June 23, 2010 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Mario

What a spoiled creep. Jerry Seinfeld is whining because Lady Gaga was recognized as being a celebrity and was treated like a celebrity and it temporarily inconvenienced him. I'd flip him off too, he could have sat somewhere else, its not like it would have killed him. He needs to learn how to treat a lady, and get over himself.

June 23, 2010 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Mila

I dont know how ppl can like this woman!!!! if she is talented why does she need to do all this retarded things to get attention!!! please no one would do things like she does ,, she is mental and i HATE HER!!!!!!

June 23, 2010 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Alexander Keuftedjian

I agree with Jerry 100%. Lady Gaga is a SICK person. She goes around wearing only a bra to a baseball game? In front of children? Jeez, Lady Gaga...GET A LIFE!

June 23, 2010 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Mr. Pittsburgh

The jerk store called, they're running out of you

June 23, 2010 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Lady Gaga 4EVER

Whoever this guy is just jealous of her sheer beauty, talent and career. She will make music and money for years to come. I've never even heard of this guy, therefore, he is culturally irrelevant.

June 23, 2010 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • HeyLadyGagOnThis

Sheer Beauty? Maybe if the whole sickly, diseased ridden corpse look is your thing. I prefer my sheer beauty to lack self inflicted scratches on their arms and have somewhat of a down to earth personality...

June 23, 2010 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Greg

I was listening to the radio when he said this, it was clearly a joke.

June 23, 2010 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  46. dick delson

She's not the brightest bulb on the planet, so why does anyone care about what she does???????

June 23, 2010 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Jack Meoff

Way to go Jerry! I agree with everything you said except the part about GAGA having talent.

June 23, 2010 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Bullhornman

I am so glad CNN is on this story. This is very important. Forget about 12 warships going through Suez towards Iran, this is the news you can use. Don't go to infowars, they cover real news. This is good for America. I really needed to know a comedians thoughts. Thanks CNN!

June 23, 2010 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  49. stickygoo

LADY GAGA has no talent, who in the hell goes to her shows or pays money to see her LIVE? I'd love to know because that is an indication you have awful taste in music and are adding to the decline of the music industry. I don't care about what she looks like or dress like, she can't sing, doesn't have any catchy tunes and is arrogant as all...the kind of people who "like" her are people i would not want to associate with, because you have no brain power.

June 23, 2010 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  50. eoj

Bottom line is that she should have never sat in his box -

June 23, 2010 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Bob

I agree with Jerry...but Gaga is worse than a jerk...he was just putting it nicely

June 23, 2010 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  52. j

she has TALENT?? ...NOT!! she can't hold a candle to the singers of yesterday....SEINFELD IS SPOT ON! tired of these rude stars not acting like an adult....spoiled brats.......

June 23, 2010 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  53. ad

She's got a horse face

June 23, 2010 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  54. The Man

Why is Jerry Seinfeld's position newsworthy and getting reported on CNN? Is his opinion any more relevant more than anybody else's? So he doesn't much care for Lady Gaga. Who cares? I don't remember ever thinking it was important.

June 23, 2010 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Capitanesfua

Jerry let me tell you this. It's way better to be a jerk than a racist pig clown.

June 23, 2010 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  56. BlondieKnox

WAY TO GO, JERRY!

June 23, 2010 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  57. LY

Yea I don't like her either I mean she has good music without her voice in it. Oh and I think shes a freak with her scary looking outfits. Seriously what happened to the real singers? With really great voices?

June 23, 2010 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Daniel

This is coming from a man who spent his entire career making fun of people. Give me a break.

June 23, 2010 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Regina M

I think that a large number of the people who are going gaga over her are too young to remember the entire Madonna phase. It's all new to them.

June 23, 2010 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  60. NoCrApPpPp

Come one people most of you are talking non sense what does his carrier have to do with all this, what he sais is right Im so tire of LADY GAGA always doing stupid things to get attention , it is time to grow up and finally someone has step to put her in the spot Im so glad

June 23, 2010 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  61. b

I still do not understand. If Jerry owns the box, why shouldn't it he be upset if she "got" into it. Also, the comments he made seems to be "jokes" anyway. Sorry folks, but Jerry obviously is a sucessful comedian (awards; money). And Lady GaGA obvioulsy has something, not sure what; I do not particularly car for her. But I think she will be around for a while. Look at Madonna, she wasn't supposed to go anywhere and now she is one of the most successful entertainers of all time; just like Jerry.

June 23, 2010 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  62. RM

I agree, she is a jerk! What does she do but make crappy music and try to be outrageous just for the shock value of it all.

At least Madonna had a message behind her eccentricity, whereas this woman is just a moron all for the sake of keeping herself relevant.

Unlike Madonna, she is butt-ugly.

her 15 minutes of fame should have ended long ago. She needs to crawl back under a rock and just die.

June 23, 2010 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  63. DS

@Jerry Seinfeld-You're right on!

June 23, 2010 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  64. DS

@Tanya! I completely agree with you. LG is a sorry excuse for a human being. She's so desparate for attention, any attention, that she has to go to extreme lengths to get it. Why do people think she dresses the way she does? Hello, because she's an insecure brat with money! Her music is horrible and cheesy! As I've stated before, if the woman could get away with walking around completely naked, she'd do it. Why? Because everyone would be looking at her. which is what she wants. She's gotta be different. I don't know what her childhood was like, but I hope her popularity fades quickly. She's a horrible role model for anyone in the music industry. Madonna had some quirky outfits too, but LG takes the cake. If I had to chose between my kids listening to LG or Mily Cyrus, I'd chose MC. LG is making a complete fool out of herself, and taking the music and designing industry right down the tubes with her. Did I mention, that I can't stand her!?

June 23, 2010 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  65. susan

Lady Gaga is great! Seinfield is old news and never was all that funny in my opinion.

June 23, 2010 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Tom

Lady Gaga sucks. She suckers adolescences with too much money and poor parenting with her old Madonna routine. Once her fanbase reaches puberty Mr Gaga will fall into obsecurity where he/she belongs.

June 23, 2010 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Laura J

As opposed to Jerry Seinfeld, who is a well mannered paragon of virtue and class, right.

June 23, 2010 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Chirs Hiler

Oh just go and flip another BMW Seinfeld!

June 23, 2010 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Tanya

She deserves it. She does act like a "jerk". Her whole demeanor is off. She parades off stage, around the world looking like a prostiute and has even been confused for one before by authorities in France. She has no self respect and is a bad role model in that way. If you have seen her during interviews, you can see that she is very awkard and uncomfortable in her own skin. She's extremely strange, and her behavior is idiotic. I like her music, and will continue to listen to it, but what she did at the Mets game was uncalled for. She should be ashamed of herself.

June 23, 2010 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Scott

"She is talented," he said. "I don't know why she's doing this stuff."

Uh, isn't he doing the same thing with this interview, darn well knowing his comments will – and did – get him some media attention? Uh, hello Pot, this is the Kettle calling!

June 23, 2010 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  71. drmikeyd

She sure will have lots of stories for her gran kids.

June 23, 2010 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  72. drmikeyd

Even for talented people, there are so many female talents, with great voices, maybe some, great bodies, great hair, so trying to outdo them is hard, so, an esay way is to be wacky, that fraws attention quick, and for some, attention is just that, no matter what the cost. This is a money world, and lady Gaga is out to make it big, even if she has to be so silly, and outrageous.

June 23, 2010 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Anth

you know jerry was ok back in the day, kinda like a fungus, his persona demeanor had to grow on ya but come on, he trying to get attention because he been out of the light.

June 23, 2010 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Reddog

Lady Gaga ain't no lady.

June 23, 2010 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Heather Crayton

I just want to go out on a record and say wHO CARES CNN.... this only brings more publicity to something that should just be IGNORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 23, 2010 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  76. AR

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

June 23, 2010 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  77. The Myth

Talent? Neither one of these people are stand up entertainers. Americans are so starved for lousy TV they would probably pay to watch snow melt on live TV!! LOL

June 23, 2010 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  78. John in DC

Jerry Seinfeld is now officially a grumpy old man

June 23, 2010 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  79. EZ

Who cares what Seinfeld says. Like what he says even matters in the long run? A whiny not-funny comedian calls Lady Gaga a jerk... lol... yah... be that one stung.

June 23, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • AR

more people appreciate Jerry Seinfeld's comedy than do Lady Gaga's penis.

June 23, 2010 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Bubba

Seinfeld? Is he still around?

June 23, 2010 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  81. My2cents

I will be HONEST, at FIRST, I thought she was SUPER DUPER CREATIVE–but, then, it's like the DEVIL jump in her and she started doing really crazy stuff. Personally, I think the whole "suicide routine" on that awards show was WAY WORST than flipping off the paps. She can sing and play the piano which validates her TALENT, but MORALS or SCRUPLES she GREATLY LACKS!!!!

June 23, 2010 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  82. mattgordonmd

I thought the Gaga Lady was a drag queen for months.

June 23, 2010 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Thoroughbred10

They are both malignant narcissists; she moderately talented, he just another stand up Jewish guy with minimal talent except for his target audience which is mainly the East Coast elitists.

June 23, 2010 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Ishmail Thompson

Lady Gaga is SO freakin hot!!! I love her with all my heart!

June 23, 2010 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Mark L.

Lady Gaga is NOT a 'Jerk', she is a 'Gaga' !! As for her flipping the bird at the New York Mets game before moving from her front-row seats to Seinfeld's empty luxury box, well all I really have to say to that is, LET'S GO YANKEES, LET'S GO, 27- AND SOON TO BE 28-TIME WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS !! The New York Mets STINK and don't even come close to the YANKEES DYNASTY...LET'S GO YANKEES, LET'S GO...LMAO...{:o)

June 23, 2010 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Fjvvvvv

Wouldn't the name Lady Gargoyle be more appropriate?

June 23, 2010 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  87. john

lady gaga should be lady bla balh blhahhhhhhhhh. She has zero talent, pathetic

June 23, 2010 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Joe

Calling Lady Gag a jerk is a supreme insult to the jerks.

June 23, 2010 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Melissa

Wow, I guess not matter what, if your successful your going to have a bunch of HATERS! lol

June 23, 2010 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  90. All American Mom

Jerry who? Didn't he have a T.V. show years ago or something?

June 23, 2010 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Carly

kudos to Jerry can't say I blame him

June 23, 2010 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  92. MrBones

And WHAT is the deal with Kesha?

June 23, 2010 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Randy

Gaga sucks. Please go away.

June 23, 2010 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  94. WillieGaGa

The Gaga rules

June 23, 2010 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Ballz

I can hear Jerry now, "Whooooooo is this gaaa gaaa?"
    He likes young broads right? He should shack up with her.

June 23, 2010 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  96. casey

I do like her music but i dont like her, shes a fame wh*re and its only annoying not shocking anymore lol

June 23, 2010 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Carly

I agree Casey, great voice on a waste of human form, it's great to be yourself but she needs to stop and someone finally did ban her, yay to the stadium

June 23, 2010 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Mike

d.darko wrote, "..i'm guessing it's the same reason jerry does any of THAT stuf..." Well Mr. Darko, I've never seen Jerry with no pants on. So try again.

June 23, 2010 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  98. DonnaGee

I so agree with Jerry...why do these morons have no class and can't even attend a ballgame without creating a giant "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME". Watched gagag on Larry King...geesh, she really thinks she's something and what's up with that British accent?? She's from NY...what a joke!

June 23, 2010 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  99. r10

what a disgusting thing...waste of a human..what is she? goodness!

June 23, 2010 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Barbb

She's no Lady, and she makes many people Gag. She needs to be fumigated.

June 23, 2010 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Joey

Who really cares what Seinfield has to say? He's not that funny anyway.

June 23, 2010 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Leslie

Whether you like Seinfeld and Gaga or not, her behavior is very inappropriate. If she's not white trash then she should quit acting like it. Talent or not, she acting and looking ridiculous! She should respect herself more.

June 23, 2010 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  103. GaGa Lover

GaGa, hit me up at mfdvr_69@yahoo.com and we can jam !

June 23, 2010 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  104. She's No Lady

She is gross.

June 23, 2010 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  105. GaGa Lover

GaGa has a smokin hot panuch and I love her!

June 23, 2010 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  106. GAG'N

ALL this coming from a man with BAD VANEERS AND A WASHED UP CAREER?

June 23, 2010 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • snicky

Hahah, he produces prime time television shows. What do you do for a living to call this baller washed up? Or do you have a collection of porches as well, let alone one?

June 23, 2010 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Kenzo

TEAM GAGA – 1 TEAM WHINEFELD – 0

June 23, 2010 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  108. matt in dallas

He needs to do another show... The premise should be him and george as kids, played by teenagers... Re-enacting the entire day to "cant stand ya" would be a great episode...

June 23, 2010 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  109. James

@Carol:"...I love the beat of her songs. I love to exercise to them and the roller rinks are playing them too. "

Now there's a ringing endorsement as to Lady Gaga's enduring musical talent. You can tell she's good because roller rinks play her music. Darn, and I always thought musical talent was evinced by how many people listen to and sing your songs or play your music even years after your passing. Since Beethoven and Mozart are rarely played at the roller disco, I guess that means they have less talent than Lady Gaga..

June 23, 2010 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Burbank

She's just a Madonna wannabe for the current generation. Same immature stunts as Madonna, it's nothing new. Just like Madonna, I like her crazy outfits and music, but at the end of the day the concept of immaturely acting up in public for shock value and doing stage performances in crazy outfits are basically copy-cat and not really so very original afterall. Madonna has just gotten too old to pull it off anymore, Gaga filled the niche.

June 23, 2010 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  111. jm

This is great! All these people who don't like Lady Gaga but apparently live such empty and pointless lives that they are wasting time reading and commenting on..Lady Gaga.

June 23, 2010 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Sassafrass

I like both of these entertainers – but I'm with Jerry on this one. Lady Ga has plenty of money...show some class and buy your own luxo box if you want to flip people off. C'mon girl, time to up your game...

June 23, 2010 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Jon

Who the heck is Lady Gaga??

June 23, 2010 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  114. J.C.

I don't see this issue as a celebrity feud between two diva "mega" stars. Basically, one person called another one out on their unacceptable public behavior. Though I find Lady Gaga talented, cutting-edge, and pioneering in her musical ventures, her public behavior was ridiculous. Disrespecting the players uniform and flipping the bird to fans is not
    appropriate at a family-oriented event. Gaga most certainly was NOT a lady at the ballpark.

June 23, 2010 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  115. eman

She looks and acts like a crackhead... she'll be in rehab within a year.

June 23, 2010 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Mary

Gee. Jerry just did the same thing. He got front page on CNN for calling Gaga a Jerk. Same Same Same.

June 23, 2010 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • ballz

At least Jerry has been on the scene longer than she will be. Dont worry, i dont really like him either.

June 23, 2010 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Geeshgirl

Wait a minute...has anyone ever seen Jerry Seinfeld and Lady Gaga in the same room?? Hmmmmm......

June 23, 2010 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Yawn

Lady Gaga is more entertaining than pro sports.

June 23, 2010 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  119. S

PROPS TO LADY GAGA ... you're MORE TALENTED than any of these yahoos on this webpage ever will be in their Walmart shopping, non-intellectual, minimum wage, just follow the herd because we don't have minds of our own, lives!

June 23, 2010 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Apeman

Lot of Walmartians hanging out in their strechy pants...slamming others to make their pitiful lives seem a tad bit better...

June 23, 2010 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • nunya

Right because Lady Gaga's fans are the most intellectual of the intellectuals.

June 23, 2010 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  120. Apeman

You lemmings....I sense a lot of jealousy and resentment. See them for what they are worth or not worth and let it go....she is obviously talented...even if she is a production....

June 23, 2010 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  121. Joshua Ludd

Its simple. She is just recycling decades old Madonna schtick and knows that that will only carry her so far... so she is doing everything she can to build herself up for the rather rapid downward slide.

June 23, 2010 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  122. LA

Well isn't this the pot calling the kettle black.

June 23, 2010 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  123. J

So Lady Gaga expressed an opinion about a sports team she didn't like and people get upset? Like she's the first person to ever do that in the history of sports. GEEZ, get over it! And for all of those people who dislike Lady Gaga and think she's ugly/untalented, etc .... well, she's a million times more successful in her life than YOU ever will be. Jealous, much?

June 23, 2010 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Jeff S

I can't believe people act shocked or appalled that Lady Gaga is "not original." I can't stand her myself (her music, twisted videos, etc.), but I am aware she is a POP MUSIC star. That patently means she's unoriginal and creates music for tweens. Its not supposed to be high-talent musicianship, and her behavior is not supposed to be respectable. This is what she does and she does it well.

June 23, 2010 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  125. Troy

I see Gag's behavior backfiring on her with the Hollywood crowd. Only the gays really support that thing anyway. I see her being all alone in the near future. Irrelevant.

June 23, 2010 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Paige

Love it! When the Sein talks, we listen! And he's so right on with this.

June 23, 2010 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Paul R. Day

Jerry who?

June 23, 2010 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Jeff S

Paul, its Jerry Seinfeld. He was one of the (if not THE) biggest television stars of the 1990's, and one of the most successful, popular comedians of the modern era. Its understandable you wouldn't know who he is if you just recently arrived to a part of the world with electricity and indoor plumbing, so don't take it too hard that you're so out of the loop.

June 23, 2010 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  128. Greg

I don't know if this woman knows that "Gaga" is a Tagalog (Filipino) word which means "Stupid." Lady Gaga therefore means Lady Stupid.

June 23, 2010 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  129. Alex

"Hello, pot? It's the kettle. You're black."
    Having worked backstage for a few Seinfeld appearances, where the crew is not allowed to speak to him, I don't think he's really qualified to comment on "jerk behavior."

June 23, 2010 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  130. Mitsy

Lady GaGa makes me want to gag. They call what she spews out music??? Seinfeld is right.

June 23, 2010 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  131. Jason

She's pop, and no idea is original. If you don't like pop music, you probably won't like Lady Gaga and if you don't like challenging what is the perceived acceptable norm, than you probably won't like her either. So go listen to whatever music you deem to be more "real", there is no difference. Everyone is merely doing what they perceive to be "cool" even if cool to you is the "uncool" to someone else and in your mind you don't even think about it as "cool" or "uncool" when weeding out your tastes. We all strive to be this image of ourselves we have in our head conciously or not and it's never going to look like you imagine it to to everyone else.

Who cares really? I swear people think their opinions are dogmatic and we all seem to meander about convinced of the infallibility of our own ideas and preferences. I'm not going to run out and buy her albums because it's not my taste, but she does make good music and is a talented entertainer. If you want to concern yourself with her daily behavior, that's your waste of time.

June 23, 2010 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  132. Richard

Jerry – you might want to have your box seat fumigated.

June 23, 2010 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  133. GMR

I tried to post here 3 times, but got blocked. No naughty words, nothing. Give up. This site can go 4nicate itself. (This will probably be the only one that gets through)

June 23, 2010 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  134. steeve-o

@ Realmusic: you hit the nail on the head. She's a Madonna ripoff if I ever saw one. Not an ounce of originality, her hooks are weak and if she didn't dress like something from cirque du soliel and act like a b!%@h, nobody'd know or care who she was.
    Oh, and Gaga, Yankees suck. GO SOX!

June 23, 2010 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  135. Hater

If Gaga would take off the makeup, dress like a normal person and lose the entourage, she'd just be another ugly New Yorker.

June 23, 2010 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  136. hhm

There an old saying that applies to Lady Gaga fans: "simple toys for simple minds"

June 23, 2010 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  137. PIcky PIcky

Lady Gaga is, while a somewhat talented stage performer and pianist – none the less a marionette for her record label. She was hired to play a part much the likes of the former Andrew W.K., Marilyn Manson, and various other "shock" artists who use gimmicks to sell albums for very calculating labels. A very simple example of proof of this is her style of dress and talk from about a year before "just dance" was released. She behaves and speaks just like what she is at the time – a typical 19-20 year old girl. Look it up for yourself. As for Seinfeld, he revolutionized the sit-com and his comedy will live on a lot longer than a few fad songs. Hope you enjoyed my input.

June 23, 2010 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  138. dave

entertainment people... like her hate her....who cares...if your not entertained then go elsewhere for your entertainment needs. If she copies others and entertains people then who cares. You act if you have something to lose or gain by mocking her. She is rich, you are not....shes copying someone?...shes still rich...and famous.... and people need to stop being jealous of someone who is being sucsessful at what she is doing. Again...its entertainment....

June 23, 2010 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  139. CATom

Mr gaga is a classic "deflector". He goes on the attack first to deflect any negative attention that they might draw their way. Before someone can notice his adams apple or some other manly feature he immediately starts flipping people off to avoid the scrutiny. Go on the attack first most insecure people do that.

June 23, 2010 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  140. free palestine

Take an e out of sienfelid you got SINfeld. He's just mad cause she's a catholic not jewish like him. C'mon, only jews are supposed to grab headlines in the news. Catholics get headlines but only for pedophiles.

June 23, 2010 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Hater

Man, where's a loaded gun when you need one. A bullett in your head is the only cure for you dude.

June 23, 2010 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  141. Laura

I can not understand having to show up in a public ballfield half naked - on the stage performing ok that's her gig but in public give us all a break. She has a few good dance songs–the young kids like her. Jerry Seinfield is a good guy,made us laugh for years–give him some slack.....

June 23, 2010 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  142. andriani

I do not like the name GAGA

June 23, 2010 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  143. Greg Yeager

Jerry is upset because he cant be funny any more.

June 23, 2010 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
    • roland

You spent last night having dinner with him? and didn't laugh once?

June 23, 2010 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  144. dimes1

I am able to separate Gaga the performer from Gaga the person. As a performer she does have talent although probably not the type that can last a decade or more before she becomes a cult pop performer. Gaga as a person is trailer trash She is conceited and full of herself and just another spoiled Diva that craves attention.

June 23, 2010 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  145. CAF

Translation: GET OFF MY LAWN!!

June 23, 2010 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  146. Hi Mr. Seinfeld

She's an insecure w h o r e, with an emphasis on w h o r e !

June 23, 2010 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  147. pierce

Who the heck is Jerra Sienfeld?

He looks so 1990s.

June 23, 2010 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
    • bobby

Were you even born in the 1990's? Ask your parents who Jerry is, little one.

June 23, 2010 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
    • bobby

Ask your parents who Jerry is, little one. The 1990's sounds like it was before your time.

June 23, 2010 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Kathryn

"He looks so 1990s" Are you kidding? And you don't know who Jerry Seinfeld is? If you're for real, so watch some Hulu and stop making dumb comments. I may be 24, but I remember the 90s [we will never forget] and it was better than this 2010 Year of the Gaga and Bieber. Watch some Beverly Hills 90210 as well. Yes, there was a show before the new 90210 which is just a new OC.

"Lady" Gaga is a hack, and she should keep the eff out of a Mets fan's private box.

June 23, 2010 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  148. matthiola

i do not care if she is talented
    i do not care if she has a career
    i do care about her upsetting as many people as she possibly can
    not a fan

June 23, 2010 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  149. LBW

She is vulgar. Maybe this is what she wants to be.

June 23, 2010 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Hater

First she imitated Madonna, now she's imitating Miley Cyrus. Who's next, Justin Beiber?

June 23, 2010 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  150. Sue

She couldn't make it in the music business before the whole whacked out gimicks, she tried but failed!
    Lady Gaga is clown shoes (ridiculous)!

June 23, 2010 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Runner

The bigger issue seems to be that the music industry is so dumbed-down. No pride in what they are peddling to the public.

June 23, 2010 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  151. Nealw

I agree with Jerry 100%. The woman is highly overrated and I for one, am sick of hearing about her.

June 23, 2010 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  152. Fran

I can't condone what Lady Gaga did (I read that she was flipping off the paparazzi, not the fans) but I do think she is very talented. I've never considered myself to be part of the norm(frankly, normal people scare the $h!t outta me) so it's great to see someone who strives to break away from that. People who b!itch and don't get her music never will, but she didn't write her songs for those people.
    Aww Jerry, did the mean Lady Gaga confuse you? *pats on the head*

June 23, 2010 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
    • Jake

What is a "normal" person? The most normal looking people may be the most unique people you have ever met. Everyone is unique in their own way..
      Hipsters are oblivious and all dress and look alike while trying to be "different" looking down on other people they don't feel are individualistic enough without ever knowing that person because they dressed normal.

June 23, 2010 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Katie

Did Jerry say she wasn't talented? NO. He called her a jerk jokingly. Well I will call her a jerk while not joking. Get a life.

June 23, 2010 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  153. joe

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, there existed a concept of elegance in style, taste, and manner known as "class".

June 23, 2010 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  154. Summer

So does that mean that I can go to a baseball game or any game in that matter and be in my underwear ? I don't know why people like GAGA so much, she has no talent,that's why she has to make a big stink about everything to draw attention away from her voice .Oh and Ru-Paul, has more talent then GAGA

June 23, 2010 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  155. AndrewTX

Can you say Madonna Part II? She went to the school of controversial marketing where Madonna is the dean. It's old and we're over it (the intelligent ones of us anyway). A jerk is a jerk is a jerk. Madonna's a just another rich old fool now – if that's what GaGa wants to achieve in her life, so be it. Just wish my TV and news time didn't accommodate it.

June 23, 2010 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  156. fass

Story – Lady gaga reacts to sienfield!!??

June 23, 2010 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  157. Hater

Good to see all the trolls out in force today!

June 23, 2010 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  158. Ted

Someone should take a shotgun, put it in Lady Gaga's mouth and pull the trigger. HE is NOT talented! I said HE because it has a penis

June 23, 2010 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
    • dumb

Thanks for the clarification...at first i thought left your caps lock on by accident

June 23, 2010 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  159. Hey Phyl

Lady Gaga has proven she is no lady. Gaga saids it all... baby talk. What more can you expect. No one should be rewarded with bad behavior with front row seats.

June 23, 2010 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  160. Jazz

If you must call attention to the actions of others, maybe you should also look in the mirror. I'm sure the husband of the woman you slept with you has some opinions of your character. She flipped people off, you broke up a marriage. Pot meet kettle.

June 23, 2010 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  161. DS

The woman is a disgusting mess. She'll do anything just to get attention. All she wants is attention. A huge sign of insecurity. I can't stand her.

June 23, 2010 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  162. AMY

I wish those of you who keep writing that this woman is talentless were better equipped to distinguish between you not liking the songs she sings and her actually being devoid of talent. The two are not mutually exclusive – you just lack objectivity. You don't like her costumes? Fine. You don't like that she's managed to be strange AND mainstream at the same time? Fine. You don't get into dance music with a hook? Fine. Whatever.

She gave someone or something the finger at a baseball game. BFD. I read about some kid who made himself vomit on an 11-year-old girl at a baseball game because her father had is drunk friend thrown out from a baseball game. Um, in comparison, I have no problem with the middle finger and absolutely expect it at a Yankees game. She isn't known for rude or lewd behavior – I'm not sure where some of you are coming up with that. She also isn't a flash in the pan, so don't hold your breath on her going away any time soon.

June 23, 2010 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  163. Carrie

Well Jerry is one also. He ordered many of the people that not may eye contact with him. Geez! (what a jerk!)

June 23, 2010 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  164. Guest

I like Lady Gaga, but I agree about what he is saying about why should she be put in his box? He paid for it, so why are others using it? Lady Gaga is awesome though

June 23, 2010 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  165. WhitPalmer

And Jerry Seinfeld is a HUGE Hack.

TOTALLY unfunny.

June 23, 2010 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  166. Ralph

I agree with him. Lady Gaga is a jerk. She's an idiot. End of story.

June 23, 2010 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  167. george

well, the jerk store called, they're running out of you!!

June 23, 2010 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  168. Amy

The only way Seinfeld can get his name in print these days is to bag on the more popular celebrities. Why does she have to be in the headlines? Same reason as you dumb a$$, it's her job.

June 23, 2010 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
    • rickyricardo

believe me, he could care less about getting attention. the guy was in the most popular sitcom of our lifetime he's a mega millionaire!

June 23, 2010 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  169. Sophie

Who the hell is Seinfeld?

June 23, 2010 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  170. Chop

It's clear Jerry has never listened to Lady Gaga, or he would never have said that she had any talent...

June 23, 2010 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  171. eastcoast6

She is a jerk. You don't disrupt baseball in NY. You just don't.

June 23, 2010 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  172. Rose

Jerry Seinfeld is a lame a**. I never found his jokes or his show all that funny. All they ever did was complain, I see he is still good at that. Maybe Lady Gaga is a little over the top with her attire, but yes she has talent. She can sing and dance, but she dresses different, does that make her untalented? I'm assuming Seinfeld found Grace Jones someone that had talent in his day. You all complaing and saying things about others, lets hope your world is perfect and you have a right to put down other people. Amazing how we look in the mirror and you don't see anything reflecting back...SAD...BTW I am almost 54 and I love to hear Lady Gaga, unlike alot of these other trash that tries to sing and dance and talk about drugs, and beating up thier women, i'm sure this is that you want your children to listen too, RIGHT?

June 23, 2010 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  173. reggie

Lady Gaga is not "cutting-edge, current, fantastic, and wild." She is boring, talentless and annoying. She rips everything off from Madonna and Blondie and should never be allowed to have microphone.

June 23, 2010 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
    • Arnie

I disagree with you. Gag has a very good voice but her disgusting antics override that. However, I'll concede that without the antics, we wouldn't be talking about her today... Still, at the end of the day, she has to look at herself in the mirror and that can't be a good feeling.

June 23, 2010 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  174. nunya

I think she's very talented but she tries way too hard to have that "different" image when most people take that as being a poser.
    I liked her much better when she was simply herself as Stephanie Germanotta. Check out an old video of her back then:
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoK7T0Xhfss&w=640&h=390]

June 23, 2010 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  175. LOL

Lady WHAT? This chick is a joke bottom line. Can't wait til she fades away! Apparently she thinks she is the new Madonna lol.

June 23, 2010 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  176. chitownlady

get over yourself JERRY! what's the matter....you need 10 minutes of fame? what you say think and or do .....NO ONE GIVES A RATS BEHIND!just worry about yourself. As far as GAGA getting your BOX,,, BOO fricken HOO! get over yourself and your self importance.......Take it up with the YANKEES........I am sure she dosen't like you either......Go back and do what your good at......NOTHING! your boring and I never found you funny.....if you have nothing nice to say.....DON'T say ANYHTHING! is there anyone who you don't BAD MOUTH? Money doesn;t make you popular...seems to make you more of an A*SHOLE! Grow up!

June 23, 2010 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Will

Is that you commenting Lady Gaga?

June 23, 2010 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
    • @ chitownlady

Perhaps you might want to consider "growing up" before you suggest Seinfeld do the same.

June 23, 2010 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Diehard antiGAGA

Hey chitownlady. Are you real GAGA? If not, at least you use the same nasty words

June 23, 2010 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  177. Thankful

Thank you Jerry! Thank you for calling attention to the fact that rude behavior gets upgrades these days. It doesn't make any sense. I hate to see what young people will be acting like ten years from now. Lady Gaga has the spot light and should know she is a role model for some youngsters. I challenge all the talented young (and old) performs out there to have some class! Make us proud that you are American performers..PLEASE!

June 23, 2010 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  178. JennyLou

"Kids today with their rock n roll music! I don't understand it!! And get offa my lawn *shaking fist*"

Oh Jerry. You're old and irrelevant now. It's okay if you don't get her music. Go back to your rocking chair and we'll wake you for dinner at 4pm.

June 23, 2010 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  179. Ron

Lady Caca should be arrested for lewd behavior.

June 23, 2010 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  180. Jaxson13

I bet Jerry wouldn't mind being upgraded to HER box.....

June 23, 2010 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
    • Ficheye

Finally!!! I had to read 75 posts before someone gave me the punch line to this joke. Thanks Jaxson.

June 23, 2010 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  181. Chris

This is the most poorly written piece of yellow journalism this site has ever written. I've never left reading a news article with less factual information and more confusion than upon completion of this whopper... I hate gaga, seinfeld is alright...

June 23, 2010 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  182. OK for Seinfeld

For the record, i do like a song or two of hers, but I am with Jerry on this, I can see his point, she flips off someone,(who knows the reason) but then she either was moved by staff or moved herself into the luxury box HE bought. That is his and she feels like she can just move where she wants to? goes back to some, not all, celebrities who feel they can do what the want when they want because they are "x" and are above what is considered manners and etiquette. keep in mind, he was probably asked this question and was not going out looking for an outlet to make his thoughts known. History has shown, he really hasn't been a media hound.

June 23, 2010 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  183. Michael Sawyer

This coming from the man who was a total jerk to Larry King on Larry King Live?

June 23, 2010 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Jerguy

Wow you are retarded. Jerry had every right to be angry considering the success od\f Seinfeld and the fact that Larry didn't have a clue who he was, asking if the show had been cancelled.

June 23, 2010 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Hater

Larry King is the biggest POS out there. How that turd keeps working is beyond me. Seinfeld should have punched his cheating, lying face in.

June 23, 2010 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  184. BraveFart

Who is lady Gaga? and who cares what Seinfeld says anymore? the only legitimate beef he has is that she was moved into his Box.

June 23, 2010 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  185. Del

LG is the pop equivalent to Marilyn Manson....

Any provocative and controversial thing she can do to bing attention to herself is at the top of her list. Right now she is a recording industry Golden Egg. But when all her shenanigans are done, she'll be excess baggage, to be discarded by the industry like so many others.....

June 23, 2010 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  186. nkaujhmoob

Lady Gaga has a lot of musical talent. She plays the piano beautifully and her acoustic versions of her songs display her true vocal talent. I would have to agree with Seinfeld – she is talented. So why the crazy antics? I enjoy her music but don't care much for her over the top antics.

June 23, 2010 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  187. Loren

This from a person who's made millions off a TV show that glorified jerkish behavior. It would be so ironic if Lady Gaga learned how to deal with people by watching the Seinfeld show growing up.

June 23, 2010 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  188. Name Witheld

Hey Jerry, how bout a nice cup of shut the -- up ! I don't know why you need to be saying rude things about Lady Gaga. You've only proved to everyone that you're the jerk.

June 23, 2010 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
    • NightHHaaawk

UHHHHH ... NO! Seinfeld has paid his dues and is a mainstream comedian identified with NY... he will be around long after the Lady Gaga flash in the pan!

June 23, 2010 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  189. Kevin

<3 Jerry Seinfeld, always telling it like it is

June 23, 2010 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  190. em

I think she does have a great voice – when singing a real song – and have seen her on talk shows and is a real person. But now.......... She has become a freak show. She could be huge without all the costumes, makeup, antics – really. Her voice is amazing but based on what she now does I no longer have interest. She is becoming a kook and does not need to.

June 23, 2010 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  191. Sean

its funny cause you have Black Rappers, then White trash Women Singers in the industry (Britney Spears,Lady kaka,Madonna) nobody knows how to sing so they take off their Clothes,flip the bird,curse,throw things,run people over with SUVS's and then they are MORE Famous, This is not America that i once knew, its turned into a Circus of Talentless people. that always need attention,cause if they are not getting it they feel WORTHLESS

June 23, 2010 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
    • BraveFart

yeah, bring back The Ramones, Costello, Pistols, Bowie – it may have been contrived on concept, but it was real in that they didn't sit back and say "Gee, how can I make the headlines today?". They just did their thing, and the headlines followed – they were not chasing the headlines. I won't even listen to the radio anymore unless it's some underground show on Sunday mornings where the DJ is in charge of what's being played. Music today needs a serious kick in the _ _ _

June 23, 2010 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Bubba

Don't give up hope; you can always go see Pat Boone in Vegas.

June 23, 2010 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  192. doug skon

Seinfeld is a has been and never was anything that great to start with. He's the last one that should find fault with anyone else.

June 23, 2010 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Rin

Gaga, is that you blogging? Come on now, let's be real, Jerry has done quite well without using vulgarity. He's a likable, normal guy. That's his charm.

June 23, 2010 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
    • barf

Jerry's bank account and shelf full of awards both disagree with you.
      Lady G has a shelf full of awards too. I suppose she has a big bank account.

June 23, 2010 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  193. Marc L from NY

I can answer his question why she does this stuff. Her antics are designed to mask the fact that she has no musical talent.

June 23, 2010 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
    • NightHHaaawk

Her antics get her publicity! Which is no doubt, what her handlers at the big music machine behind her ...WANT!

June 23, 2010 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  194. NightHHaaawk

I actually like Ms. "Gaga's" music .. I just wish it didn't have to come with all the sensationalist trappings!

June 23, 2010 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  195. Sanne

Lady Gaga is a Madonna wanna-be...

June 23, 2010 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Bev

Madonna's songs are still all over the radio, aren't they .... aren't they????? Hmmm.... Is she posing naked somewhere? How's a gal to stay current?

June 23, 2010 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  196. LIgirl

I think he has a right to comment all he wants since they put her in his skybox. Not to mention the box owner gets billed for whatever is used.

June 23, 2010 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Ren

You are 100% correct. As a human being, she behaved poorly. Jerry Seinfeld showed restraint.

June 23, 2010 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  197. The Realist

Glad to see there is nothing else happening in the world. All must be well if THIS is what makes it to the news

June 23, 2010 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
    • The Realist needs to look at the top of the page

Why do you cry about world news when you are in the Marquee Blog? The Really Stupid? I think so.

June 23, 2010 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Backing up The Realist

The realist, like me, saw the link on the front page of CNN and responded about the ridiculousness of this. Your argument is tired, old and irrelevant.

June 23, 2010 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Maryann - Orlando FL

Sorry, but anyone who posts a message on a story they think should not even exist is irrelevant. And a 'jerk'. Just like Ms. Gaga.

June 23, 2010 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Backing up the anti-Realist

People are so stupid these days... why do you bother coming to this page when you feel it isn't news... is it so you can put your "stamp" on the comment board just to let the whole world know that you don't think it's news? Well woopty-doo... you deserve a cookie. CNN obviously doesn't give a crap what you guys think, so how about you live with it and just move on... or better yet, move on and for future reference... DON'T CLICK THESE LINKS.

June 23, 2010 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  198. David in Boston

I agree, she is cutting-edge, current, fantastic, and wild. HOWEVER, the recent stunts are inappropriate. Specifically, I am refering to throwing the bird. She attended a BASEBALL game and should have known where the cameras would be and how to act. It was not her moment – even if she thought it would get her an upgrade.
    While I love her (and have future concert tickets), this behavior isn't pretty or a good indicator of things to come in relation to public appearances. A little more class and a little less ego would do her good!

June 23, 2010 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  199. Wendy

You guys are unbelievable.

June 23, 2010 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  200. Amanda

You are all a little crazy.... he's upset because she acted like a jack@ss in his suite. I would be too!! And yes she's got outlandish ways, but she should know better than to act like a classless fool like she did.

And I like her- I'm going to her concert in my town in about a month. She just needs to grow up!

June 23, 2010 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  201. karen

The thing is she makes the ballgame all about her, just sit your ass down, pull up your bra and watch the damn game. It's not all about you.......

June 23, 2010 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  202. The Doctor

This is newsworthy why?

June 23, 2010 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
  203. Jonathan

Jerry Seinfeld is an angry man with lots of angry opinions.

June 23, 2010 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
    • kevin

Wait, Seinfeld is an angry man? Complete fabrication, he's hilarious

June 23, 2010 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Bella

Jerry got fame from being the nice, funny guy. Gotta root him on for that!

June 23, 2010 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  204. Leah (TXanimal)

Seinfeld's still around?

June 23, 2010 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  205. Allen from Austin

Jerry was interesting in his day.... but his time is over! He's turning into a grouchy old man... You go Ms. Gaga!

June 23, 2010 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  206. dwt

I think Jerry's just miffed because Gaga looks like him when he was younger.

Seriously, I think Gaga's music is awesome. And if she flipped off someone, I rather doubt she started all that, and what's a New Yorker to do, anyway? People obsessed with how "talentless" Gaga is have got some issues themselves that I hope never to understand too well.

June 23, 2010 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Maryann - Orlando FL

You 'rather doubt that she started all that'???

Really? What is your evidence of this. Were you there?

June 23, 2010 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • dwt

I don't think either of us have "evidence" here. I have seen her in several interviews, and she's not a flake. The idea that she showed up and then started flipping people off is preposterous. I assume that people who do not like her started razzing her for her outfit, and she responded. You have a more plausible theory?

June 23, 2010 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  207. Dave in NYC

Gaga is cutting-edge, current, fantastic and wild. Seinfeld is old and mega-yesterday! He didn't joke about Gag. Freud said there are no jokes. He may be a gazillion-aire, but he'd throw on that machine gun bra in a second if it would bring back a second of what he was in the spotlight. Shame on you, Jerry! GO GAGA!

June 23, 2010 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Russell From NYC

SO YESTERDAY. $2.7 billion in Reruns since the show ended. BUT SO YESTERDAY. That show makes more money a year then Lady Gaga has made so far.

June 23, 2010 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Sean

I don't care much for her. The more Vulgar and trashy you act, the more people like you. She is a role model for some 13 yr old girl whether she realizes it or not...she sould act more like one.

June 23, 2010 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Whatever

She is not new or cutting edge at all. She is just doing what countless others have done in the past but with less talent. Remember Madonna?

June 23, 2010 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
    • Yeradoosh

Are you serious? If Seinfeld wanted to relive his glory days, all he would have to is bring back his show. It's not like he was forced off the air. A Seinfeld show comeback would be bigger than Gaga's nose.

June 23, 2010 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
    • rufus

Cutting edge? For a 12 year old, maybe.

June 23, 2010 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Angie

Yeradoosh, the Seinfeld show doesn't need a "comeback." It comes on three different channels where I live-DAILY.

June 23, 2010 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • qball

I can almost hear the flagrant lisp in your voice.

June 23, 2010 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Froggy

Yeah. Cutting edge, like those other new costumed acts, David Bowie, Cher, Cyndi Lauper, Madonna...

June 23, 2010 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  208. GooeySeinfeld

Who is Gooey Seinfeld anyway? Is he relevant? Sounds like he's riding on the back of Lady Gaga's talent. That is my opinion.

June 23, 2010 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
    • You're A Tard

This is probably the most retarded comment I've heard in a very long time.

June 23, 2010 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Stinker5000

You're kidding, right? He's only the richest man in syndication.

June 23, 2010 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
    • jmr

You're one of Gaga's gay fans, aren't you? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

June 23, 2010 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Maryann - Orlando FL

Yadda...yadda...yadda....

June 23, 2010 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Angie

He's only one of the greatest comedians alive with THE greatest show ever. Not that I'm knocking GaGa.

June 23, 2010 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bubba

Seinfeld used to have a show about being aimless and pointless, and it ended really badly. Then he and his money went on a trip around the world, where he bird-dogged this woman on her honeymoon and ended up married to her. She wrote a cookbook and sued people who also wrote cookbooks. Now he has a tv show about bad marriages that no one seems to watch. In effect, he was Lady Gaga ten years ago and wants his spotlight back!
      Jerry, try doing something funny. Lately you just suck the air out of the room.

June 23, 2010 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  209. derek

lady gaga is a talentless fabrication, and butt ugly to boot, i hope somebody gets sick of her and makes her go away... fast.

June 23, 2010 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
    • Justin

Despite a ton of people not liking this woman and thinking she is ugly, I actually like the fact that for the first time in a long time, a person is well known without it being 90% because of her good looks. The fact that she is unattractive and still "allowed" to be in the spotlight in this country is unusual. Usually everyone, especially the media, is so hung up on people who look perfect that the ugly one's rarely get a chance to be seen or heard from.

June 23, 2010 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Jay Kay

The gays are gaga for GAGA, so she's not going to be fading away anytime soon.

June 23, 2010 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Froggy

Justin,
      Really dude? It's all about her looks. Folks may say she's a "butter face". But her talent is based entirely on her looks (i.e. her body and the way she displays it in ridiculous costumes.) It's definitely not her music, which consists of her singing the same darn phrases over and over and over. (Ale, Ale, Ale, Alejandro, or Umbrella, ella, ella, ella, ella, or however that crap goes.)

June 23, 2010 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Froggy

*edit Fame, not talent. She has no real talent. Except the talent for self promotion.

June 23, 2010 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Froggy

I agreed with your comment all the way until...

...Umbrella. That's actually Rihanna's song, not Lady Gaga's.

June 23, 2010 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  210. reggie

Lady Gaga is a hack. I can't believe people actually like her "music"

June 23, 2010 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
    • GAGA FAN

I like her! Sure she's a bit over the top but that's what sells records in America unfortunately! Outside of her outrageous antics I respect her talent A LOT!!

June 23, 2010 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
    • JC-VA

I agree with you, I'd go a little further, I don't know what's wrong with america, this is a woman with no talent, but what the world sees on her is someone different capable of challenging the world around her and that's what our kids are learning these days. Really, do you think she has true talent..? Like Celline Dion just to name one..? I don't think so.

June 23, 2010 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
    • jj

So is Jerry. And he's a jerk, too, so they're even.

June 23, 2010 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
    • Tabu

Im with you. Not getting her at all. No regret about it either.

June 23, 2010 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

Her voice may not be the best, like Celine Dion – the best signer in de world (talk about teaching bad things to our kids, do we want to teach arrogance in the manner of Celine?)...but she's definitely entertaining, which, thats her job "Entertainer". I respect that she pushes the envelope and does what she wants when it comes to her own music – lots of musicians are forced by the record company to put out music that does not reflect who they are, so I applaud her for doing what is uniquely hers, and owning it. On top of that, she sings at her concerts – she doesnt lip synch like nearly all other performers, who rely heavily on dance moves – rather than just singing the songs. She does both.

That said, I also respect that some might not like her. To each their own. I absolutely cannot stand most country music, but I wouldnt rail on about them and how "stupid, redneck and pointless" I think their music is. Just because it doesnt speak to me, doesnt mean it doesnt speak to lots of other people.

June 23, 2010 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Calla

Forget her name, she's a person who sits in her underwear at a ball game. In one picture, she looked like some pervert's blow-up doll propped up in a chair at a game.

June 23, 2010 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Sophie

believe it

June 23, 2010 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  211. Misleading Article

"Seinfeld not a fan of the Gaga"

Yet you say his comment was a joke and supposedly in fun.

Make up your minds CNN.

June 23, 2010 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
    • kevin

I know, they are being deliberately provocative. Seinfeld is a comedian, he makes fun of people for a living–get a sense of humor people

June 23, 2010 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
    • jack

Lady Gaga is just a Drag Queen like Ru Paul.

June 23, 2010 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Misleading Article

Lol, kevin... I don't think people got the full gist of the article... seems like people did a little "pick and choose" and came to their own conclusions.

It was a JOKE. Even though he made a comment about her in the beginning, Seinfeld admitted she had talent, so why are you Gaga fans getting all upset?

June 23, 2010 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Real music

ugly little thing isnt she? there should be a new game called "who is lady ga ga imitating today?" she's not original, and there's nothing she does, or how she looks that shock me..more like annoy me...she's a gimick for people who are easily ammused and entertained nothing more... I never cared for jery seinfeld either, but i'm starting to like the guy.

June 23, 2010 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Misleading Article

Real music, nice name. Too bad you won't find the sort in this day and age. I agree with you, and it's a shame, really.

June 23, 2010 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
    • d.darko

"She is talented," he said. "I don't know why she's doing this stuff." ..i'm guessing it's the same reason jerry does any of THAT stuf.....

June 23, 2010 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
    • gaga

The headline is based on a recurring theme in the show: they always say "Not a fan of the ____". It's a NY thing.

Anyway, gaga's a fugly mess and her only talent was going down on akon to get a record – HAHA. I'm sure her parents are proud

June 23, 2010 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Mona

She is a jerk, she acts like a jack*** and when she gets the attention she wants, you feed right into it, she can't sing, looks stupid and then acts like a ja – Lady GaGa is no lady – she will fade out just be patient -

June 23, 2010 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
    • dave

June 23, 2010 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
    • Lori

Jerry who? Didn't he have a show on tv a long time ago about 4 unlikeable people who treated others like crap? And didn't he steal his wife from another man about 2 weeks after she married?

Not everyone finds his "humor" funny. I always thought he was a jerk, so pot, meet kettle.

Pot meet kettle.

June 23, 2010 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Gaga goo goo

Who is Gerry Seinfeld?

June 23, 2010 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe

Jerry Seinfeld – wasn't he a comedian once?

June 23, 2010 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joe, Louisville, KY

Jerry Seinfeld – wasn't he a comedian once?

June 23, 2010 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jon

Where in the article does it actually suggest Seinfeld LIKES her? You can respect a celebrity without being a "fan". He mentions how she is talented. That's a sign of RESPECT. It has nothing to do with liking someone or being a "fan". I RESPECT Jerry Seinfeld as a comedian, but I never watched his show and can't say I'm a fan. So if someone wanted to put an article with the heading, "JON IS NOT A FAN OF JERRY SEINFELD", they would be completely accurate. It's not rocket science.

June 23, 2010 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • alex

Sorry Jerry, you're just not funny or relevant anymore. Once you got stinking rich you lost touch with your audience.

June 23, 2010 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • bob

people still go to roller rinks? LOL

June 23, 2010 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mister Goo Goo

Gaga has no talent–just a gimmick–she might be laughing all the way to the bank, but then when her fame is over she'll be..what? She's just another example of this no talent generation.

June 23, 2010 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Herman

She should change her name to Lady "Ca-Ca"

June 23, 2010 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Woo Woa

Gaga has nothing–no brain...no talent..just a push up bra.

June 23, 2010 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Doho

@d.darko...i hope the dreams in which you're dying are the best you've ever had...seinfeld is a great comedian

June 23, 2010 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bullhornman

There might be some hope for Christ rejector Seinfeld. He has some discernment unlike most of dumb downed flouridated America. I like WBC;s parody ever burn that does her telephone song. You can find this on Utube.

June 23, 2010 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • badgergirl

maybe he should be made to resign, like the general!!!

June 23, 2010 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Defense

It is the self absorbed opinions of you average "nothings" that can't admit that Gaga is well liked. Gaga has sold over 15 million albums and over 40 million singles worldwide. She has topped charts with two singles at once, first female artist to do so in 10 years. Gaga also has reached 1 billion viral video reviews. so seriously you people are jealous NOTHINGS......who probably have her on your ipod.

June 23, 2010 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • topazgirl

I've never been fan of Senfeld so I don't care. I don't find him nor his show funny.

But anyway, I do like lady gaga, I'm a Gen Xers and I think she is very talented. I'm many havent' bothered to actually listen to her music and research her as an artist. She has a very good singing voice and she's an accomplished pianist. She's actually a real musician has was accepted and went to NYU's School of the Arts. She comes from a middle class family. But her inspirations were David Bowie and Queen, her love of Glam Rock is the persona of Lady Gaga.

Also, the comments about her being unattractive, I don't think so. She's average looking and since when does being pretty matter in regards to being a musician. Heck Mick Jagger is non an attractive man, yet he's a rock legend.

June 23, 2010 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • frank

Who is this Gaga anyway? Why do we keep elevated these people to star status when they are such jerks?

June 23, 2010 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • edddd

Jerry Seinfeld came into my place at work in seattle once...he was definitely not wanting to be there, but his fellow comedian, (cant remember name) was cracking jokes and asking our names and just being really nice. perhaps Seinfeld goes out in public with extroverts so he doesnt have to be a jerk

June 23, 2010 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Adam

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

June 23, 2010 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lorraine

Yes, make up your minds CNN....the world is waiting! Well, perhaps not the world....just Misled. ;-)

June 23, 2010 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

jon, just as there's no proof that Seinfeld is a fan of Gaga, there's no proof otherwise. CNN is simply trying to put their personal spin on things to create all the fuss, which you see here.

June 23, 2010 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Texasnative

Jack, I must disagree with your analogy of Gaga and Ru Paul. So far, I've seen or heard no redeeming value with this woman. At least Ru Paul IS a talented crossdresser. I completely agree with Seinfeld, she makes me gag even the few times I've seen her. She gives "white trash" a bad name.

June 23, 2010 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • DOSH

I really would not mind her antics if it were displayed in a proper venue like on one of her concerts. There she can flip all she wants with her minions watching and adoring her every crazy antics. But to do such a thing on a baseball game where you have families with children watching is just not right.

June 23, 2010 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • fishbone5000

i love her.

June 23, 2010 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Froggy

*Shock* People picking and choosing and halfway reading and misinterpreting on teh interwebz? Never!!

June 23, 2010 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • mark nyc

hey seinfeld....shut your pie hole and go back to stealing other men's wives.

June 23, 2010 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • amber

she didnt ask to go to his box.. stadium officials put her there and she has the right, like everyone else, to express herself.. freedom of speech.. n jerry should back off lady gaga. she never said anything at all about jerry.. why is he attacking her?!? is it bc she is worth more money then he has ever seen?

June 23, 2010 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • CNN HATES LADY GAGA -- BOYCOTT CNN

Why is it EVERY F'n story you run about LADY GAGA is NEGATIVE ! CNN is a HATER - and I think all LADY GAGA FANS should boycott CNN and pass the word around ! Jerry Seinfeld is a HATER also - give me a break - Lady Gaga goes to a baseball game, drinks beer, flips off an umpire (like 90 percent of the crowd does) and then sits in an empty box seat (big deal it belonged to Jerry Seinfeld).....for that he has to say he HATES HER - WHAT A F' UP PERSON HE IS - and I NOW hate him for being such a HATER !

June 23, 2010 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |