June 21st, 2010

Lady Gaga not banned from Yankee stadium

Looks like Lady Gaga’s love for the New York Yankees is turning into a “Bad Romance.”

One week after the always controversial singer made headlines for flipping the bird at rival team the New York Mets come reports that she had been banned from Yankee Stadium.

Following her beloved team’s June 18 loss to the Mets, Gaga - wearing a half-buttoned Yankees jersey and bikini bottoms - reportedly sweet-talked her way past security and into the Yankees’ clubhouse, where, according to the New York Post, she met with players and drank whiskey. Yankees co-chairman Hal Steinbrenner was said to be furious at the native New Yorker, and the newspaper claimed he had her banned.

But Gaga won’t be saying ta-ta after all, reports ESPN. "She's not banned,” Yankees GM Brian Cashman clarifies. “Celebrities aren't banned. If Michael Jordan showed up here he would have access [to the clubhouse], but not after a loss."

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Lady Gaga • Music

1. Thanks but no Thanks

Lady Gag.......forget the a added to the name is right!!

June 24, 2010 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  2. John

Who cares?
    She is just a singer!!!!!

June 22, 2010 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Mike

WHO CARES????
    She is just a singer!

June 22, 2010 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Lady GaGa Concert Fan

Everyone hates on Lady GaGa because they aren't as successful as she is. If you were one of today's most successful women pop stars too then you would wear what you want, flip off who you want, and talk to who you want when you want. I don't think she is underage so what does it matter if she drinks whiskey? Anyone who isnt a Lady GaGa hater get great concert tickets from AllShows.com or call 1-800-ALL-SHOWS. http://allshows.com/Concerts/Lady-Gaga-Information?utm_source=as_link&utm_medium=sd_gaga

June 22, 2010 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  5. John

Go Girl

June 22, 2010 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  6. RiRi

I actually liked GaGa and her music, but this is getting pretty old. I was willing to give her props for being different (well, the new Grace, Madonna, Christina of her generation) and artistic. However; I'm starting to wonder if the fame monster has gotten to her head, she's a good artist that does not need all the "extras" to stay relative, but I guess she doesn't feel that way! I'm starting to be over you GaGa!

June 22, 2010 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
  7. KCV

Wow, they made it pretty clear....we the Yankees, value celeberties over our die hard true fans!
    I read a season ticket holder fan that's been going to the game for twenty years, removed HIS shirt to give shade to his sun and he was asked to put it back on or leave. Maybe everyone at the next game should undress and flip everyone off...wonder what they'll say then? I'm sure someone in NY is planning to attend a game, do the same things and sue the pants off the yanks when they kick him out....waiting for the news story. Stop protecting people with no class and values based on celebrity!

June 22, 2010 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
  8. Johnboyyy

If Gaga played an insturment I think it might be – let me think – ya, the flute!

June 22, 2010 at 1:07 am | Report abuse |
  9. Johnboyyy

Is that a sausage in her pants?

June 22, 2010 at 12:58 am | Report abuse |
  10. jack

she's not even original. take a look at the artists she's ripping off
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZZ31YkWcTs&w=640&h=390]

June 21, 2010 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  11. A-ROD

Like her predescessor before her (Madonna) Gaga just wanted a little taste of BALLPARK FRANK!

June 21, 2010 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Jo

You don't get any classier than that. Wonder what she wears to a funeral? She'd NEVER get into Fenway I'll tell you that. We just have a little more taste and responsability than N.Y when it comes to family day.

June 21, 2010 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  13. rickbb

She looks better with no shirt than the pot bellied drunken bozo's that fill the stands at most "sporting" events nowdays.

June 21, 2010 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  14. HotDogVendor

Girl just wanted to taste some ballpark franks.....!!!! @@

June 21, 2010 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  15. treker

It is really pathetic what people will do for attention/publicity or whatever they desire to "have". If you are not ok with being a nobody and just being a decent human being, then you will never have enough attention and will do whatever it takes to be the center of attention. Why would you want to be????? At the end of the day when you are all alone, what do you have? Nothing. I don't care how much money a person has, how "famous" they are or anything like that. I care about a persons character, that says a whole lot about them. Much more than what they are "worth" or how "famous" they are. People like her are truly a wasted life that centers only on thier pleasures and sick needs. There are many more talented people who never attain "star" status and are probably better people for it. The picture where she is making the obscene gesture and how she is dressed says it all about who she is.

June 21, 2010 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Pam

Shouldn't she have beent thrown out in the first place for indecent exposure, or is going to a game in your underwear perfectly acceptable now? Or is that a perk reserved only for celebrities?

June 21, 2010 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Mr. Jones

LOVE LADY GAGA! SHE IS AN AWESOME ENTERTAINER AND WILL ALWAYS BE. LOVE HER! LOVE HER! LOVE HER! SHE IS SOO HOTT! LOVE HER!

June 21, 2010 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Lorin

I personally like Lady Gaga, but for those of you who don't, I think if you stopped making such a big deal over everything that she does, she'd stop. Right now she is getting the exact reactions she had been hoping for.

June 21, 2010 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  19. The Gaga

Lady Gaga rocks.....

most of you are jealous... get a life !!

June 21, 2010 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Erin

Who cares – she sucks.

June 21, 2010 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Heywood Jablome

Ga Ga in Italian means Clown Face makeup. If she didn't have it smeared on an inch thick and wasn't in her underwear, not a soul would take notice. She'd just be another ugly broad at the game. Of course you know what's coming next...that she's being hounded by her public and can't get a moment of privacy or peace. Only in America. WGAS anyways?

June 21, 2010 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  22. tina

i give credit when credit is due and she is of the most hard working women is show business. she's original and knows how to get things done. God Bless her for all that energy i just wish she would focus more of that energy on something other than 2 pieces pale skin middle fingers, leotards, burgundy lipstick and just trying to be plain crazy. this is why we have no future generation and i dont wanna be around to see it. she was cute at first and i love the little monsters lingo but c'mon..where is the respect or modesty or using your imagination anymore? everything is straight up nudity now..really?? a 2piece and burgundy lipstick to a baseball game?? i dont know where she's heading in the future or how less of clothing she coould possible wear..smh.

June 21, 2010 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  23. JT

Just wondering if she showed any of the Yankees her "poker face"?

June 21, 2010 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Jen

Lighten the EF up people. I highly doubt she's the first Yankee fan to flip off the Mets and it's highly doubtful she's the first woman in the Yankee locker room drinking whiskey. Cano and A-Rod didn't seem to mind. She's actually kind of refreshing after so many Disney acts taking center stage. Can only stnad so my Cyrus and Beiber..they both make me puke.

June 21, 2010 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Jefe

As a Yankees hater (I admit, out of jealousy – I'm a Cubs fan), I'm glad that a talentless hack pop singer is a Yankees fan. Practically every video she makes for her kiddie rock is full of violence and anti-Christian occult symbolism. That's her choice, I just don't think for most people she should garner any respect. If her music was made for people over the age of 11, that would be one thing, but she's a pop (tweeny) musician. The murder/violence/occult themes are just a bit inappropriate for her genre.

June 21, 2010 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jen

Why do you assume that everyone in this freakin' country has to be a Christian?? I'm so sick of christian whiners that say that crap. Oh she's ANTI-CHRISTIAN..so what?? If you look at the history of the world, Christians are some of the biggest a**holes around. I'm proud not to be a Chrisitian..so stick it.

June 21, 2010 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

Christian or not, Jen, thanks for letting the whole board know you are, in fact, the real a hole.

June 21, 2010 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  26. john

I was eating!

June 21, 2010 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Paul

That outfit is disgusting. Anyone wearing something as disgusting as a Yankee jersey should be fined, or at least be forced to turn it inside out. Makes me sick.

June 21, 2010 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Mike

Lady Gaga is hot...

June 21, 2010 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Me

That picture made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. That chick puts the "U" in ugly.

June 21, 2010 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  30. WOWjustWOW

Really? So much hate for giving the opposing team the finger? Really? Since when the %@^% have sports fans been the epitome of class? If any of you ever BEEN to a professional sports game? I've seen, heard and even been a part of worse.

Lady GaGa is a stage name. According to a lot of you, Prince should be crucified too because back when he was a somebody, he sure the heck wasn't doing anything very "prince" like.

Y'all need to get over yourself. Someone came to a professional game, drank whisky, gave the opposing team the finger. Sounds like what a lot of people do at these games. Oh and she's never been or tried to be a role model, so y'all can stop trying to play the "role model" card.

I'm not even a fan of Lady GaGa, this is just common sense. Get over yourselves.

June 21, 2010 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • RiRi

LOL @ Wow, wow! Did you really say "back when Prince was a Somebody"!?!?!?
      Speaks of your maturity level, age and intelligence. Just because someone is not on every station, every tv and at every party....he's not a "somebody" to you? If that's the case, then you're a nothing right?
      Prince still makes great music, and is a huge influence on artists today (including gaga). His music is part of History and will be around forever, can't say the same for gaga even though I like her. Also, if you pay attention to Hollywood, everyone that's "anyone" (according to you) wants to be on Prince's Oscar/Grammy party invite list before even P.Diddy or Hugh Hefner's. Hummm, still wondering what makes you a "somebody"!?!?! I like GaGa, but maybe you're taking your #1 fan status a little too far.

June 22, 2010 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  31. keith

While I hate the yankees, she need s to go. Just cause she is a celebrity she shouldn't be allowed to do what she wants. Regular attendees to the stadium can't act like that, so why should she or anyone else. I'm sure if she brought an iPad in the place, she wouldn't be asked to leave or put it away. What a joke...not only is she a talentless singer, she shows it in how she acts

June 21, 2010 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Bill

I wish this no-talent hack would just go away already. She s an awful 'singer'..

June 21, 2010 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Ballz

She wants to be left alone and be anonymous at a baseball game but she tries to be over-the-top by stripping down to a bra...sounds like a signature move to me. If you want to be a normal person at a game maybe you could leave your trailer park shenanigans at home and just fit in rather than gripe that you cant get away from the fans and behave like you do on stage at the same time you're griping that the press and fans wont leave you alone.
    dumba$$ broad

June 21, 2010 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  34. old lady eats hot dog

I hereby DEMAND from our media that I see someone smart and beautiful doing something silly. This is boring! She is an ugly step sister!

June 21, 2010 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  35. John

Hal Steinbrenner has 'em, balls I mean. Ban this trash. Who cares if she's a 15 minute celebrity.
    "Brian Cashman clarifies. “Celebrities aren't banned. If Michael Jordan showed up here he would have access [to the clubhouse], but not after a loss.""
    Cashman, you need to grow a pair.

June 21, 2010 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  36. NY State Bird

So she gave people the middle finger. It's the state bird of NY anyway!

Also, so she drank whisky with player who lost...why do they get to drink if they win, but not if they lose? Doesn't make sense to me.

June 21, 2010 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Ron

WOW, am I missing something? Is she really a He??? Now that I look it just might be so. Enlighten me, is lady ga ga a man or woman or somewhere in between? She still cannot match Madonna or Cindy or anyone else for all it matters.

June 21, 2010 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Ron

She is pathetic and a joke. So obvious she is trying to copy Madonna or Cindy Louper. She cannot hold a candle to either one.

June 21, 2010 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Whats the Big Deal

What is the big deal is right! Let's think back to the days of a young woman in a wedding dress rolling around on the floor of a movie awards event. Back in the 80's Madonna was the Lady Gaga of our times. So she wore a bikini bottom and a shirt to the game....at least she wasnt flashing her junk for the whole world to see like others! Let's face it...America has become more risque and im glad it has. We could be under the laws of some countries where its against the law to even leave the house without a male. If she wants to make a poor image of herself, let her. You dont have to look at it if you dont want to!

June 21, 2010 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Chip Pierce

Gaga is UGLY!!! No wonder she has to take off her clothes to get some attention.

June 21, 2010 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  41. 3rd Tyrant

Why will no one just admit this is Marilyn Manson and be done with it? Either they are one in the same or he/she's been cloned.

June 21, 2010 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Red Sox

She would be out on her Gaga butt in Fenway Park for flipping anyone the bird. Fenway is family friendly, unlike Yankee Stadium. She is talented, but always looking for attention. Stay in New York, you fit right in!!

June 21, 2010 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jen

Are you serious? Fenway is family friendly? Last time I remember they're are constantly having brawls with the Yankees. That's a bean eaters definition of family friendly?

June 21, 2010 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Stacy

this man called gaga is disgusting. and ugly as h*ll too.

June 21, 2010 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Jules for Fools

Watch how he drools

June 21, 2010 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Methinks he protests too much

Jules is jealous of Lady Gaga.
    good thing its something that hormone therapy can help him with.

June 21, 2010 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  46. rkm63

Ask yourselves a question. Would this loser be getting all of the media coverage if she were to stop behaving like a s l u t? I seriously doubt it.

June 21, 2010 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Vayola

Lady Gaga is the exact representation of the decline of our world. She will not be the last. And by the way Gaga in French means "Stupid"

June 21, 2010 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  48. UglyGaGa

God she has got to be one of the ugliest things I've ever seen in my whole life! No wonder she needs bad press to boost her image. Excuse me while I go puke.

June 21, 2010 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Bull

Well,with what she's showing,she needs to be pinned down and fed.The kid looks like she'd blow away in a strong wind.

June 21, 2010 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Gus

Why are so many of you wasting so much time on such a trivial issue. I couldn't take the time to do more than sample the musings posted here. Personally, I think she's ugly and I don't like her music or publicity stunts. But, I forget who said it – "There's no accounting for taste." Obviously she's getting what she wants from both defenders and critics.

June 21, 2010 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Roger Simpson

Who cares? I guess I do. I commented lol

June 21, 2010 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Who cares?????

you think she has a better ERA than A-Rod????

June 21, 2010 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  53. kat

If people got banned for flipping the opposite team the bird... Well no one would be there. I mean, it's NY for crying out loud!

June 21, 2010 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  54. texastiara

wait, i dont get it. what did she do wrong??? drank whiskey with the players after a loss?? big deal.

June 21, 2010 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Tex

She/He years from now will come out of retired over and over again when money is needed just like Cher or The Eagles.

June 21, 2010 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  56. People Police

Why is she walking around with her shirt unbuttoned? Does she think her breasts are that awesome? I don't get it. Also, I wore those sunglasses in 1986. I guess I'll bust out my Sally Jesse Raphael glasses, too!

June 21, 2010 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  57. LBW

She needs to keep her costumes for her own stage. She walked into a locker room wearing a bra, panties and a partially buttoned shirt. That's pretty low class.

June 21, 2010 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Mark

who even cares about this GUY? u must be pretty retarded to like him and his music. "lady gaga", what a joke. lol

UP THE IRONS!

June 21, 2010 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  59. amy

Hate the Yankees. Love her.
    Go Gaga! She's the only entertainer right now who can inspire this kind of response (see idiotic comments below) by showing up at a baseball game and having drinks with the players afterwards. Love her or hate her, doesn't matter. You can't stop TALKING about her.

June 21, 2010 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  60. GeorgeD

She feeds on controversy, just like Madonna. The more controversy, the more staying power, the more money she generates. It's all business.

June 21, 2010 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Teriander

It's your son's and daughter's fault. They listen to her music so much now the media shoves her down our throat anytime she does anything in front of the camera. Personally I think she's disgusting, but if you don't want to read about her tell your children to listen to talent, not trash.

June 21, 2010 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  62. San Jose

Whatever you may say about her: publicity stunt, ugly, untalented, etc., Lady Gaga has got ALL of you talking about her. Looks like she wins.

June 21, 2010 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Teriander

That's a pretty retarded statement, if someone went on a shooting spree and we posted negative comments about him, that doesn't mean we support him just because we're commenting about him. So no, Lady Gaga doesn't win.

June 21, 2010 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  63. IHZ

Lady Gaga is a business – a very successful one.

June 21, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • 3rd Tyrant

Well, that's settled, then. If someone is a good or big business, that means that person is good, just like Enron is good, BP is good. I'm glad to know that we've settled the metaphysical question about good and evil. If it is successful in business, it is good. Bernie Madoff thanks you.

June 21, 2010 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Howman

Why don't all ya all ignore Lady Gaga and go back to listening to Pat Boone?

June 21, 2010 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Eric

Lady Gaga makes me gag! She's a freak, and not the good kind of freak! The fact that the American people made this untalented, self-absorbed freak so popular speaks volumes about how messed-up our country really is.

June 21, 2010 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Cindy

Wow, how judgmental and unkind. Have any of you actually listened to her music? And she IS pretty! She's going to be a powerhouse in entertainment for a long time, plus I think the Yankees loved that she visited them. I'm 65years old and love her music. You guys are so-o-o old already! Get with it!

June 21, 2010 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Jonathan

Who is the guy she is with??

June 21, 2010 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Colon Unger

I think the guy beside her is Sandra Oh from Gray's Anatomy.....both of them wanted a taste of ballpark frank

June 21, 2010 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  68. GagaFan

I am a fan because she is talented, entertaining and philanthropic. I think that everyone making negative comments on her God-given looks is a cruel hypocrite. You are the same people that criticize celebrities for getting plastic surgery yet when someone decides not to slice their face up, you have to hate on their natural features. Diversity makes our world the wonderful place that it is. And to all of you men out there, how would you like it if someone was saying your wife/mother/sister is so ugly she should put a bag over her head? Let your pea-sized brain think on that for a minute and get back to me...

June 21, 2010 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • jillybean

You sound like a complete idiot. She is just recycled trash who has stolen ideas from Madonna and Marilyn Manson.

June 21, 2010 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • GagaFan

Where do you think Madonna and Marilyn Manson got their ideas and personas? They looked to entertainers of the past as well (think Marilyn Monroe, Alice Cooper, etc). No one is a "true" original these days. But at least Gaga writes her own music and she plays the piano beautifully. If I sound like a complete idiot, then you are simply a monkey that somehow found access to a computer.

June 21, 2010 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  69. MarcG

why is everyone on madonnas tip? 80's and 90's past. get with the program. You old people were once dumb get over it. We all go through the same stage let her be wild, dumb, crazy whatever. You know you all did it girls with your ugly loud colored legwarmers, guys with mullets and bangs about the same length as your girlfriends. Lol. Move on folks let her be

June 21, 2010 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  70. fester

she has more money than all of you. your all just jelous

June 21, 2010 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  71. sorry loser

I keep on posting negative items all over the internet about her but she still is number one.
    Where else can I cry a boo hoo!

June 21, 2010 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Dorothy

When Janet Jackson exposed her bra at the super bowl she was condemned by the media, gaga (not a lady) does it she gets media exposure. Janet almost lost her career, why isn't gaga condemned? Not Fair!

June 21, 2010 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Matt

uh... because Janet didn't just expose her bra.... she exposed her bare breast.......

In terms of Gaga, I just take offense to her because it's all a gimmick and she thrives on being the obnoxious center of attention and ruining the decency of ANY event.

June 21, 2010 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thomas Carden

I think the issue with Janet Jackson was that there was no bra in the exposing equation.

June 21, 2010 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Mar

why is everyone on madonnas tip? the 80's past also the 90's. Old people you once were stupid. Just remember when you were young.

June 21, 2010 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  74. vintegwine

to cathrine comment ...u are the same as everyone els as u posted a comment just as boring as all of us

June 21, 2010 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Stevieray

I'd like to know who it was that told this bucktoothed, over rated, non-talent having, waste of studio time that she had talent or was attractive?...I guess if you're able to hold the attention of 15,000 screaming 12 year olds for more than 15 seconds, it's ok to look like a female Marilyn Manson!!!

June 21, 2010 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hojo

She actually has tons of talent and is a really good singer. I just think at some point she snapped, went crazy, and decided to go for shock value rather than put her real talent on display.

June 21, 2010 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Jackie

you guys are all retarded. she's human like the rest of us. who f'ing cares what she does, she's having a good time.

June 21, 2010 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  77. vintegwine

well all i can say she is a great singer..but if she didnt show her self as another MADONA she mighte get a little more respect...AND WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF MADONA.....watch next she will adopt at least one child from every country..
    she wont last long....

June 21, 2010 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  78. GeorgeD

"gaga" is a Filipino word for stupid woman.

June 21, 2010 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Sankees Yuck

The problem with one hit wonders these days is that they can just go around acting crazy and still remain in the lime light. I miss the good old days when as soon as your hit song lost its appeal you were out of the spotlight. One can always dream....

June 21, 2010 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Shantilly

I laugh when people trash talk her... the only reason you do... is because you're jealous. She's making millions and millions of dollars... and you're here complaining about whether or not she should be called a lady. HA! Looks like she wins this round :)

June 21, 2010 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Steinbrenner

I don't think jealousy is the issue here. I think it has more to do with her being trashy and being a horribly unoriginal entertainer. Hey Gaga, Madonna from the 80's called, she wants her persona back.

June 21, 2010 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Spooger

Damned right were jealous. When someone as untalentred and ugly as this broad is makes millions and millions of dollars, everyone should get upset.

June 21, 2010 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Catherine

Blah! Blah! Blah! You all are self -righteous and b-o-r-i-n-g!

June 21, 2010 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Guest

Come On people, whether you like lady gaga or not, We have to admit, we have all done some regrettable action at a stadium, so why are we picking on her, is it because she's a celebrity?

June 21, 2010 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  83. kmf

she ain't no lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2010 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  84. daxo

Is this even a story???

June 21, 2010 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Joey

Her plan is working – more publicity. She's a smart cookie – look at everyone talking about her on this posting.

June 21, 2010 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Bob

What a B****

June 21, 2010 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  87. NCdude

Celebrity? I think we used to call people like that a sl_t.

June 21, 2010 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Funny

Celebrity? Maybe she is to some under the age of 16. Why is the media giving this Madonna wannabe any attention anyhow?

June 21, 2010 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Fernando

"Even bad publicity is good publicity"

June 21, 2010 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  90. HD VENDOR

Who can blame a girl!

She just wanted a taste of ballpark franks!!! @@

June 21, 2010 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Cadillac

Nothing a bullet to the head cant cure

June 21, 2010 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  92. erples

this whole story doesnt even make any sense..... who cares if she showed up and after a loss.... what is the big deal? was everyone crying? awe gee T and A showed up in a locker room and cheered some people up... wah wah wah banned....

June 21, 2010 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  93. There is only one madonna

Why are people having issues with her antics when madonna cleared the way for her (and every other derivative rip off artist) decades ago? A bra is a big deal? At a b-ball game?

Even her bra look is lifted from Madonna. The hair, the glasses, the music, the everything.

For one of the most original artists of her generation, she is the least creative of all time. Seems to be a trend with these millenials who know nothing.

June 21, 2010 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  94. Becki

She is incredibly talented. It's hidden behind the pop culture. I couldn't stand her at first, but I've since seen performances such as this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3R3KqrJAI4 and whether you like what she does or not, you cannot deny she has talent. The fact that people are discussing her like this means she's being successful at what she set out to do, which is be noticed.

June 21, 2010 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  95. fronco123

This is not a roll model for our children, this is a psychopath in need of a psychologist.

June 21, 2010 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
    • etc

The Christian Taliban has a good hold on you, the Christian Taliban Mullahs have schooled you well in those Christian Taliban madrassas you attended to avoid the BAD public schools.

June 21, 2010 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
    • drbalzac

You spelled role wrong. Who's the bad role model now?

June 21, 2010 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  96. JDF

Man her nose is HUGE! :v

June 21, 2010 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  97. marcus B

I just hope that the rest of you are temporarily unemployed like me! Otherwise, get off the blogs and get to work....unless your employers are paying you for your useless comments :)

June 21, 2010 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
    • dave

Nope.
      Not busy right now. That could change in an instant though. But as it is, I got a sec to respond to your wonderful comment.
      Good luck in your job search.

June 21, 2010 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  98. Pam

Come on kiddies..Lets put things in perspective...She's an Entertainer and remember Bad Press is better the No Press... Let her go to the ball games, go into the locker room....who cares !!! I must say I do actually like some of her music and WELL lets say i have seen the Beatles in concert so I'm older them most that post but move on if you don't like her...by you commenting on it you are doing JUST WHAT SHE WANTED YOU TO DO....good or bad.......

June 21, 2010 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  99. brooklyn

What is so funny is why does anyone really care about this kind of thing? I mean really there are more important things to worry about then Lady Gaga and the Yankee's

June 21, 2010 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  100. Marcus B

And here's something else she has that not many of the rest of you do: Extraordinary song writing, singing and piano playing talents! The freaky side is just the show, e.g., Alice Cooper, Kiss, Michael Jackson, Prince, Marilyn Manson, etc..... and the freaky doesn't work without the incredible level of talent going on first.

June 21, 2010 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  101. graham2

Obviously, the Yankees are as hard up for celebrities to attend their games as they are for players who can REALLY play.

June 21, 2010 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  102. Kraig Rasool

Lady (Gag Me) as I always say should only come out after the sun goes down....and never ever appear in publc place
    where she is not on a stage doing her act,...... Its not hard to understand baseballplayers (who probably havent seen
    boobies in awhile) wanted her to join them in a drinkiing fiasco....They are probably thinking "hey she might even strip
    for us back here"!!! Maybe the manager was a bit jealous cause he was not invited...At any rate she should be banned
    from daytime activities and her voice put on hold for an eternity.

June 21, 2010 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Marcus B

Wow Kraig – you are a serious prude dude! And all women should cover their faces in public too! LOL – please move to the middle east.

June 21, 2010 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  103. Marcus

Here's something that NONE of you have that Gaga does have: 100 Million Dollars and counting up really fast. I bet none of you will be, or could be buying your own private island! Now if that's not the best flip off you can give to the nay sayers like the rest of you, I don't know what is............LOL, jealousy!

June 21, 2010 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
    • Damn

Amen!!!!! Can I get a witness!

June 21, 2010 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Rob

Marcus, we see your prioritys all come down to money. Pretty pathetic.

June 21, 2010 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Robbed

@Rob – Jealous much? You're the only thing pathetic here. Maybe you should proof read your responses first – A$$clown.

June 21, 2010 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Chicago

I didn't know he liked baseball.

June 21, 2010 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  105. Jason

I love her. She's dynamic and interesting.

June 21, 2010 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
    • dave

That's why I love America, we can all offer our opinion.
      I was thinking creepy and disturbing.

June 21, 2010 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  106. Michelle

She received free publicity the first time she acted like a s.k.a.n.k. at the game so she thought the second time around would work as well. Time for a new game plan, we're catching on.....

June 21, 2010 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  107. meh...

Madonna has more class that this piece of TRASH.

June 21, 2010 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  108. Buck

Are her 15 minutes done yet?

June 21, 2010 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  109. CATom

The real trouble started when she kept asking to see everyones ballpark franks. Plus she has an adams apple but I am not judging. She is the hottest tranny ever!

June 21, 2010 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  110. JOHN

I have never heard a GAGA song and I have no desire to...she seems to be trying to shock the public and get free publicity.....there are, thankfully, still some "celebrities" out there that act with some sense of decency, obviously GAGA is just plain trash.

June 21, 2010 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
    • dave

DON'T! Like nails on a chalkboard. The vids are worse, adding the unsettling visual images.
      Vintage trailer trash my friend.

June 21, 2010 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  111. Terri

Oil Spill/ Clown Lady Gag-gag. That's how I will remember this summer. Ignore it and it will go away.

June 21, 2010 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  112. Alex

IMO Celebrities enjoy the drama they create. Things like this are done on purpose and don't just happen by accident. They know cameras are aimed at them 24/7. Most of them are in their 20s, and this is a very selfish "look at me" generation.

June 21, 2010 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  113. dave

@WHy: Sure, why not. She's the monster us villagers love to chase with torches. Hey, you don't see her finding a new job.

June 21, 2010 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  114. Ninja

I'd hit it. I'd hit hard. (And her asian friend too.)

June 21, 2010 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  115. Mabel

I bet Jerry Seinfeld was real happy she was sitting down in one of his cushy chairs up in her underwear after making out with some chick. Ewwww. I would chlorox the place after that.

June 21, 2010 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  116. Mike

Wow, it's the same headline from last week. "No talent azz-clown goes to ball game, acts like an idiot". Extra special thanks to the press for waste resources covering this crap. It's a good thing we aren't having jobs or economy problems or a major oil spill or anything else important going on in the world so we have journalists just sitting around who can focus on this nonsense.

June 21, 2010 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  117. Jon

Hal gets furious but wouldn't want to cause a media frenzy by having her banned. George on the other hand would have her first escorted out by security guards and banned from even wearing a Yankees jersey, much less from visiting THE Stadium.

June 21, 2010 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Mike

That's why George was the man. He didn't up with this type of nonsense.

June 21, 2010 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  118. WHy?

Why do you care about this. Are your lives that uninteresting that you need to chastise a stranger?

June 21, 2010 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  119. dave

Lady ka ka.
    I wish she'd quit wasting everybodys time with circus stunts. If I want that, I'll... uh, go to the circus.

June 21, 2010 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  120. interesting

Man this chicka is ugly.

June 21, 2010 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  121. Jeebs

On memorial day MTV had video's and interviews of her on all day. I watched one of the interviews in which she said that celebrities need to stay out of political issues and let people think for themselves. I thought I had gained a new respect for her, but later that same day, I saw her on the news fighting for gays to be let in the military without DADT. So much for respect...I can't respect a hypocrite.

June 21, 2010 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  122. mel fletcher

oh- i forgot to add– "lady" gaga –went to a VERY expensive , catholic prep school in manhattan on the upper east side–So, her parents have no control,just money – and the 'lady" is still fighting the nuns....being catholic- I can say- hey, grow up and get past the crazy teen years and the nuns too.
    mef

June 21, 2010 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
    • nyc private school doctor

Went to that expensive private girls school on the upper east side. And my family did't have money. And they were involved in my life, and furthermore I have more modesty than any of you writing on this page. She's doing it for the shock value. Family probably had similar values to mine. But modesty doesn't sell albums.

June 21, 2010 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • sullivangang

you suck doctor. "i have more modesty than any of you". what a joke.

June 21, 2010 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  123. cameron

Thomas Carden has it 100% right with 5 carefully chosen words "Another carefully choreographed publicity stunt".

Enough with the faux outrage folks, if western society survived Michael Jackson grabbing his crotch, or Madonna with her bullet bra, we'll get past Lady Gaga as well.

And it likely will not be long until Katy Perry performs I kissed a girl and with Lady Gaga plants on one her a la Britney/Madonna.

June 21, 2010 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  124. Mabel

Mr. Papparazzi....Please, please, please I beg of you, stop taking pictures of this idiot and maybe she will crawl back under her rock. She's not attractive, she's not talented, she's not likable in any way. She's not even a fascinating to watch train wreck, she's just yucky. She reminds me of very strange people that you encounter at 4:30am at someone's apartment after clubbing it all night that yammer you to death and you just want to get the f away from and go home.

June 21, 2010 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Ethan

Oh not likeable huh? Then please tell me how she has sold millions of records and has won over 40 awards worldwide? Your existence is pointless.

June 21, 2010 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
    • Mabel

Like I said, just someone's creepy roommate. Her music sucks too, its all Euro dance crap. Hopefully we won't have to go through the no-underwear shot when she can't think of any other way to "shock" us.

June 21, 2010 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
    • sagebrush

She has sold millions of records because, as P T Barnum said "There's a sucker born every minute." Do you seriously believe that this person has talent?

June 21, 2010 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ sagebrush

You hit it right on the dot.

June 21, 2010 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  125. So What?

First Lady Ga Ga got her name from her favorite song, Radio Ga Ga by Queen.

Second her actions at the stadiums are no worse than Yankee fans in Mets Stadium and Mets fans at Yankee Stadium. You really need to go to one of those games. Flipping people off is the least thing that happens in those games. She is only getting the press because of her celeb status and I bet there were more Yankee fans doing the same.

Do I condone the actions no, but there are many many rude fans been to too many professional sports games to see it.

June 21, 2010 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  126. mel fletcher

i feel that baseball is a family sport and a nice outing for the family. this is a misery for families to be exposed to this vision. why would the stadium permit this?
    if she can do it – that tells people they can too.- she is crying out for help. She is mentally disturbed and is
    begging for someone to rescue her. – just keep that drama off the family stage....
    mef

June 21, 2010 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
    • qasamm

Have you ever been to a game? If being surrounded by beer swilling, farting and swearing slobs is your idea of a family outing...

June 21, 2010 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Taiso

and i suppose you're gonna suggest she seeks spiritual help as well? lay off. most sporting events today are filled with agressive, obscene, and violent content – basically the same kind of things you see on tv. so you don't have to leave your house to have a different kind of 'family experience'. unless you don't wacth tv at home.

June 21, 2010 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Thomas Carden

Another carefully choreographed publicity stunt. I would bet that if you looked deep enough you would find that her publicist released the story along with the concept that she was banned from the stadium. She is just following the media manipulation pattern set up by Madonna. Outrageous Behavior equals Press equals Record Sales equals Money.

June 21, 2010 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
    • viaquest

that practice has worked very well for many entertainers , Iggy Pop, Kiss, Alice Cooper , Ozzy, David Bowie, Cher, Madonna, Sting, Marylin Mason, and about 100 hair bands from the 80's , Steven Tyler, ect...ect...

June 21, 2010 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  128. Samantha

i am sort of starting to think she really is a dude in drag. whatever she is, she is totally disgusting and a madonna wannabee. can't believe anyone ever gave her 15 minutes of fame because even musically she is a joke. a bad joke.

June 21, 2010 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
    • viaquest

her 15 min of fame is sure lasting a long time with songs in the top 10, i don't like her either but she is very famous not a 15 min wonder, and really who cares what she wears to a ball game , there are men who wear worse , how about the guy's at redskin statium that wear dresses and pig noses to every game , i'd rather see her in bra and panties than some fat guy with his belly painted 3 colors , and i'd flip off the Mets too

June 21, 2010 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  129. lolz

She looks like Marilyn Manson.

June 21, 2010 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  130. lostinNNC

Apparently she had a lousy mother that didn't teach her any better. I don't care how famous she is, there is a lack of couth. The phone lines would be ringing if one of my grown kids behaved in public, like this. Just simply show respect to others and have more respect for yourself.

June 21, 2010 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Lauren

how on earth is this a lack of respect for others? or herself? lady gaga is an amazing entertainer who knows how to market herself. period. all of you looking down your noses at her and making fun of her and making catty comments about her are increasing her popularity exponentially as i type this.

June 21, 2010 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Pirate65

Amen! Since when is it tolerable for ANY person to attend a baseball game wearing a bikini bottom and a half buttoned shirt???

June 21, 2010 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
    • THX

I've seen footage of guys at games wearing only shorts with their huge beer bellies painted bright impossible-to-ignore colors. This is far more offensive to me than a chick in a bikini. Heck, some of the things I've heard shouted at games are more offensive than Lady Gaga's outfit.

June 21, 2010 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  131. gg

Gaga (for female) means STUPID in the Philippines and Gago (for male)....

June 21, 2010 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  132. CR

She'd be 10x hotter with a paper bag covering her head. Has anyone suggested this to her?

June 21, 2010 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Jules

She is one buttfugly ho, that's for sure.

June 21, 2010 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Kate

Compared to you? At least she can fill out a bra.

June 21, 2010 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • NyteShayde

Kate: ...and you know this personally about Jules how? Go take your meds, crazy

June 21, 2010 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jules

@Kate...since you've never seen me, your comment is, well, stupid to say the least.

June 21, 2010 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • CR

Yeah that's maybe the dumbest comment I've seen today. Congratulations @ Kate! And by the way, it's very easy to fill out a bra with silicone... just sayin'.

June 21, 2010 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  133. Sarah Palin is a Twit

She's kind of cool. Leave her alone.

June 21, 2010 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
    • brianCNN

Yeah, leave her alone or she'll shave her head and go all Britney on us.

June 21, 2010 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Para Sailing

um...you misspelled it....it's spelled t-w-a-t....and she is

June 21, 2010 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vicki

I just have to comment on the BEST screen name I've ever seen "Sarah Palin is a Twit" – a person after my own heart!!
      '\

June 21, 2010 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  134. Sakura Daga

"Let Lady Gaga live who she was!!! "People has anger,envy & greed rooted in their heart"...she's learning to grow more!!!! Go for it Lady Gaga!!! Smile!!!

June 21, 2010 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  135. Joe T.

GREAT! It's time for the United States to have their own version of Amy Winehouse!

June 21, 2010 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  136. Big B

And people listen to her so called music? They must not be too swift either!! Pure drivel!!

June 21, 2010 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Colin in Florida

Have you actually HEARD her music? She writes all of it (as well as writing hits for other singers), helps design the clothing, as well as plays keyboard and sings. Please don't put her in the same category as Madonna.

June 21, 2010 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
    • NyteShayde

Just because she writes it, designs, or creates it doesn't mean it's any less the trash it is. It just means she has less talent than we thought.

June 21, 2010 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • laughing at it all

This is all nothing but a well orchestrated headline grabbing publicity stunt that worked the first time around & is working again. Hate her or like her you have to give her credit. She is making millions and probably laughing all the way to the bank as you all get your panties in a wad over such a trivial matter....come to think of it – it is pretty funny!

June 21, 2010 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • v

Jeez why do fans get so defensive? Somebody says they don't like her music and they have to defend her by bragging about how she writes her music and plays the piano. So? Many artists do. Why does that make her anything special? She has a couple of catchy songs but her music as a whole is really nothing special, just pure pop ear candy, nothing more than that. If you have to overanalyze and disect her music as being more than what it is, then honestly, you are just trying way too hard and obviously have never heard what real creative and interesting music is all about.

June 21, 2010 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • JackieO

The real shame is that she's got NOTHING to show.

Madonna had something. Anna Nicole had lots to show. Not this gaga thing.

June 22, 2010 at 8:09 am | Report abuse |
  137. Josie Vaughn

Her name should be Lady Gag- this woman is just plain gross!!

June 21, 2010 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
    • actually

The "a" at the end of her name is actually a typo... you should be correct. :P

June 21, 2010 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  138. macreds

How can they put Michael Jordan in the same paragraph as Lady GaGa with respects to this story?

June 21, 2010 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  139. RickyB

@Jalene... Credibility? Credibility for what? She's an entertainer, not a world leader. Lady Gaga's fine in my book... a whiskey drinking baseball fan? Good times.

June 21, 2010 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Chaos

BigB, Bashing everyone else for being a 'poor role model' while dishing it out in grand poor role model fashion with wild insults and obnoxious claims. Yeah, you can sure lecture us about credibility. (rolling eyes emoton here)

June 21, 2010 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
    • burnsy

Ricky..... All the detractors here are prudes.

*** Burnsy ***

June 21, 2010 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  140. Jay Kay

Oh, dear!

June 21, 2010 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  141. Me

Gross, just gross..

June 21, 2010 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  142. sparky

June 21, 2010 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
    • Geno

And ugly too

June 21, 2010 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Chaos

Why? Has she been accused or murdering someone?

June 21, 2010 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Sneakipete

Sparky has the most intelligent comment on this blog! This woman is ANYTHING but a lady! And to you Chaos, yes, she did commit murder - on the display of respect and the sense of decency!

June 21, 2010 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • lucy

WELL SAID..

June 21, 2010 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Derp

Haters gonna hate...

June 21, 2010 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Eric

I've seen fans dressed much worse at Yankee Stadium.

Though I'm sure you've never been to a Yankee's game, or much less left whatever backwards Midwestern or Southern hovel you come from.

June 21, 2010 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shutyourmouth

Sneakipete, you see eye to one eye with sparky's numb-nut logic don't you? Go find another place to bypass one another's sphincters.

June 21, 2010 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pandorrah

really can't believe that you are comparing a singer flipping the bird @ a baseball game to a man who murders girls for pleasure...reality check on aisle 10 please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2010 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • B

Are you guys serious? Is this where everyone likes to express their hater-ation for anything unimportant. Ok, I'll join in.. you're all DEUCHEBAGS!!!!

June 22, 2010 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
    • JackieO

>>> "Lady"? Perhaps she should research the meaning of that word. Kinda like saying "Gentleman Van Der Sloot" <<<

I know what you mean. It's like "Presidente" Obama.

June 22, 2010 at 8:05 am | Report abuse |
  143. Jalene

Does anyone who has named herself Gaga really have ay credibility? Really.........

June 21, 2010 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Andulamb

She needs to have credibility to go to a baseball game? A few more buttons buttoned, yes. But credibility, no.

June 21, 2010 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
    • GaryLandreua

She took the name after the Queen song "Radio Gaga".

June 21, 2010 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Eric

Who cares what her stage name is? She's an entertainer. It's not like she's an accountant who decided to name herself Lady Gaga.

June 21, 2010 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
    • Bubba

Well, probably as much credibility as someone named Jalene. Or Bubba.

June 21, 2010 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
    • sagebrush

She is just another self-centered, egotistical slob. Kind of like being the Rosie O'Donnell of Yankee baseball.
      Great role model for our youth.

June 21, 2010 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Fernando

"Even the bad publicity is good publicity"

June 21, 2010 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Burnsy

I would not want to see Rosie with even one button un-buttoned.

*** Burnsy ***

June 21, 2010 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jack

Her name should be Lady Trash, not Lady Gaga. I'm not even sure she is a woman? Did she have surgery to switch genders? She really looks like a man.

June 21, 2010 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • gaga

Its a name.... if you choose to judge people based on a name that your thing.... good luck with life

June 21, 2010 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike

Oh let's see.... The fact that she's presently the top female pop performer right now and represents various charitable organizations........ Does it really matter what she has chosen to name herself??? You chose to call yourself JALENE!

June 21, 2010 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • jjwalburger

@sagebrush
      Role model!!!? that is what is wrong with this world, why should an entertainer, sports figure, etc. be considered role model.

June 21, 2010 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shutyourmouth

You tell me, does anyone actually have "ay" credibility with that name? Just throwing that out there with your whole, you know, credibility thing and what not that you got going on.

June 21, 2010 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pandorrah

OMG...REALLY?...a pop star needs credibility to go to a baseball game...get a little crazy...have fun...raid the clubhouse and have a few drinks with a bunch of hot athletes?...what is this world coming to?...

June 21, 2010 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • hateny

new yawkahs claim everyone there is so friendly and it's a great city and blah blah blah.i think they say that so you will come visit and they will rob you.having lived in ny and hearing that crap for years i left 10 years ago.so all you new yawkahs just stay put and be 'nice' to each otheh.who cares about the yankees OR baseball?come on down and put on some skates.we'll see what's up.

June 21, 2010 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shutyourmouth

I already see what's up hateny.. It's that you're "slow".

June 22, 2010 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
    • hateny

yes i must be slow...that's it.i just remembered another reason why i left ny.new yawkahs have to reason by using name calling and so forth.they know everything,anyone else knows nothing.tell me this shutyourmouth,without googling it,can you tell me what IQ stands for?remember...no googling.i know that you will though and deny that you did.btw...i have 2 degrees,which is about the temperature up there in january.temperature...without googling it,can you tell me what kelvin is?remember no googling.you will though then deny it...typical new yawkahs live in denial.

June 22, 2010 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
    • hateny

typical ignorant response from a new yawkah.are you the naked cowgirl?

June 22, 2010 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shutyourmouth

So you throw out a bunch of common knowledge items and try to make it sound like you're smart? Almost a nice try but the verdict is in.. "special". I'm not a New Yorker, so I wouldn't know if they live in denial like you.

June 22, 2010 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  144. CR

hahahhh that's disgusting and probably so true. Ick!

June 21, 2010 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  145. Spooger

Smells like a week old tuna taco

June 21, 2010 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  146. Foz

Really- maybe you should get a life Jules- how many times can you post on one board? F-ing loser.

June 21, 2010 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  147. Jules

As many times as I want too, troll

June 21, 2010 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  148. lol

As much as I would like to agree with you, Foz, Jules wins on this one by a longshot. You noticed the comments on multiple blogs so you obviously did your own research and took your own time to tell Jules how you feel. Heck, I do it too, but I don't call people f-ing losers for it. Show a little respect, at least. That's just asking for payback, and you know what they say about payback...

June 21, 2010 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  149. Jules

It's ok. Foz is entiltled to his opinion, no matter how wrong it is.

June 21, 2010 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |