June 21st, 2010

Kim Kardashian to moms: Cover up while breast-feeding

Kim Kardashian may have a lot of love for her sister Kourtney’s 5-month-old son, Mason, but other people’s kids? Not so much.

The E! reality star was appalled recently when a woman started nursing her baby in public and didn’t bother to hide her bare breast. “EWW Im at lunch,the woman at the table next 2 me is breast feeding her baby w no coverup," Kardashian tweeted on Friday.

Making matters worse, the mother put the baby on the table and proceeded to change her diaper, much to Kardashian's alarm.

The next day, Kardashian, 29, returned to Twitter to clarify her statements about the distasteful dining experience. “Misunderstood tweet-The woman had her boobs out at restraunt yest feeding then laid her on table and changed her w the food there.Unsanitary,” she wrote.

“My sister breast feeds! Its a natural beautiful thing, there's nothing wrong w it, but she covers herself, not w her boobs exposed," Kardashian added. "And you DON'T change a dirty at the dinner table...u use the restroom. Everyone was complaining! Just unsanitary.”

1. Grady Luinstra

Experts recommend that children be breastfed within one hour of birth, exclusively breastfed for the first 6 months, and then breastfed until age two with age-appropriate, nutritionally adequate and safe complementary foods.*.*..

Have fun
    <http://homelifestylejournal.com/index.php/

June 10, 2013 at 3:00 am | Report abuse |
  2. pinteresting,seo,seo master,pinterest followers

I have been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this site. Reading this info So i'm glad to show that I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I such a lot indisputably will make sure to do not fail to remember this site and provides it a glance regularly.

July 11, 2012 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  3. футболки, прикольные футболки, заказать футболку, интернет магазин футболок, купить футболки

Usually I do not read article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, very great article.

July 11, 2012 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  4. looking for real estate info?

You really make it appear really easy with your presentation but I in finding this matter to be actually something which I feel I might never understand. It kind of feels too complicated and extremely huge for me. I am looking forward to your subsequent put up, I will attempt to get the hold of it!

July 10, 2012 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  5. ultralightplane

Someone necessarily lend a hand to make seriously articles I'd state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and so far? I surprised with the research you made to create this particular post amazing. Magnificent activity!

July 10, 2012 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
  6. cỏ nhân tạo

Hello, Neat post. There is an issue together with your website in web explorer, would check this? IE still is the marketplace chief and a big part of other people will miss your wonderful writing because of this problem.

July 10, 2012 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
  7. learn somali[somali]english somali

Hello my family member! I want to say that this article is awesome, nice written and come with almost all vital infos. I would like to see more posts like this .

July 10, 2012 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Global Domains International - How to Make Money With GDI

A person necessarily assist to make significantly posts I might state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and up to now? I amazed with the analysis you made to create this actual post extraordinary. Fantastic task!

July 10, 2012 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
  9. ALL-100 automotive leak detector

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all people you really understand what you're speaking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally seek advice from my web site =). We can have a link alternate agreement between us

July 9, 2012 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  10. automotive leak locator

You actually make it appear really easy along with your presentation but I to find this matter to be actually something which I believe I would by no means understand. It sort of feels too complex and very wide for me. I am looking ahead in your subsequent submit, I will try to get the hold of it!

July 9, 2012 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  11. job after college

I believe this is among the so much important information for me. And i am satisfied reading your article. But should statement on some normal things, The site style is perfect, the articles is actually great : D. Just right task, cheers

May 11, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  12. windows 7 aktivierung

Thank you, I have recently been looking for info approximately this subject for a long time and yours is the greatest I've came upon till now. But, what in regards to the bottom line? Are you positive in regards to the source?|What i do not understood is in fact how you are now not actually much more neatly-preferred than you may be right now. You're very intelligent.

May 11, 2012 at 7:27 am | Report abuse |
  13. Seriously?

I usually do not comment on things like this – but seems to be a little contradictory. From what "news" I do see of Kim K. (and I DO NOT consider her news whatsoever) her breasts are almost always revealed with low-cut blouses & dresses. Matter of fact, I googled her prior to this comment and you'll see much more than an innocent MOTHER trying to take care of her child. Albeit, maybe not the wisest choice of timing or sanitation. But Kim K – before you make a moron out of yourself NATIONALLY, take a look at what your OWN pictures reveal. You were not nursing a child, yet anyone with a computer has seen your breasts. Be a decent human being for Pete's sake.

August 18, 2011 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  14. nkg0515

My child DID see a breastfeeding mother at the mall and asked what she was doing. I told the truth, that she was feeding her baby. My child asked why the lady didn't cover up & again I told the truth, that she didn't care who saw her. My child said, that mom is showing her boobies & it looks funny. Yuck! I said that some mothers don't care who sees them and some mothers do care and cover up.

August 18, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  15. nkg0515

As a former breastfeeding mother myself, I see NO NEED to bare it all for breastfeeding! If I see a breastfeeding mother in public who isn't covered up, I snap a picture on my cell phone and post the pic on youtube. Obviously, since they don't care who sees them, Youtube shouldn't be a problem. If you don't want to wind up on the internet, THEN COVER UP!!!!

August 15, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Report abuse |
  16. SickNEss

Ahhh...the great double standard.

Ladies, remember, if you wanna show off your boobs, milk better be squirting outta them! LOL

Sorry, but you gentlemen (and me included) would rather see nice firm ones than some saggy, leaky thing with a whiny, snotnosed banshee hanging from it.

August 5, 2010 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  17. BackToThePoint

Take Kim out of the equation.
    if Jada Pinket-Smith ( just trying to find a hollywood mom here) made this comment - would your reaction be different?
    The topics are 1) the whole changing the diaper thing - universally agreed to be gross & wrong
    and 2) Breastfeeding in public. -
    I personally feel this is fine, BUT would it kill you to cover up if doing this at a restaurant? I am not talking about a parka here. Just a light cloth or even a napkin? Go free and breezy at the mall, the park , or anywhere else. But if people are eating ( and are therefore trapped unless they are expected to abandon the food they have paid for) the courteous thing is to lightly cover the exposed breast.

(and yes – i agree expecting the Moms/babies to nurse in the bathroom is wrong, unless they have a lovely comfy lounge there. :) )

July 27, 2010 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Jen

Who cares what this vacuous waste of space thinks anyway? For someone who has wheedled her way into the media by getting her boobs and butt out at the drop of a hat, it's a bit rich telling someone else to cover up! What, was she jealous or something? Clueless!

July 1, 2010 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  19. ursula

also, why was kim staring so hard?

June 30, 2010 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  20. Bri

Maybe this witch should cover HER face while eating lunch. I agree that changing the baby on the table is not cool, but woman have breasts for the purpose of breastfeeding. I'm a breastfeeding mother and I've seen more of Kim Kardashian's boobs than anyone in the general public has ever seen of mine. She needs to STFU.

June 26, 2010 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
  21. chickie

S.T.F.U.!!!!!
    I am not suprised that she doesn't know what is natural and normal – look at the freak....she looks like she is made of plastic, and has more makeup on than most people use in years

the diaper changing is gross though – I saw someone do almost the same thing the other day, and I was perturbed too

June 22, 2010 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Phil

If I was eating at a restaurant and saw a mom changing the diaper bit on the table, I'd walk out without paying and tell the manager it was his fault because he/she didn't intervene and stop such garbage! Thats why there are plaes called RESTROOM!!!! The boobs can be out 24/7 for all I care, I love boobs. But food and poop = bad juju!

June 23, 2010 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Shan

Seriously, people, grow up. That baby nursing was doing the exact same thing KK was doing-enjoying her lunch. And that baby has just as much right to do that as KK did. Maybe that baby refuses to nurse while covered up-some babies just don't like it. And I can't believe some people have the gall to suggest going into an unsanitary, disgusting bathroom to feed a baby!! Next time any of you see a woman breastfeeding and feel that they should cover up, let me invite you to go ahead and put a blanket over your own head, since you're the one with a problem. Or take your own lunch into the bathroom stall and eat there. Moms try as hard as they can to be sure they are as discreet as possible, but they certainly should not have to stay at home all the time just to try to avoid making people uncomfortable. If breastfeeding in public makes you uncomfortable, that's your problem, not the mom's. Turn around, find a different table, or just avert your eyes. You people who sit and stare, and then turn around and complain about are the ones who have ZERO CLASS.

June 22, 2010 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • nkg0515

ZERO CLASS is breastfeeding WITHOUT covering up a little! If you pull out the boob for the whole world to see, you are no better than a scantly clad woman. Respect yourself and cover up! Otherwise, deal with those who will call you on it. Yes, you have the right to breastfeed in public, but the public has the right to not see your boob flopping around!

August 15, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Momof2

I can't get over some of these negative responses about breasfeeding.....#1 it is so much better for the baby #2 if a new mom is out and baby gets hungry what do you expect them to do, not feed the baby...I remember when I breastfed my baby walking around a walmart (covered) and I had a couple tell me that I should go into the restroom to feed my baby.....ummm sure if you bring your lunch in and eat in there with us....are you people that moronic....do you want to eat your lunch in a walmart bathroom??? No really hmmmmm #3 those talking about how they dont want to see boob and what if little kids are around...how about tell them that its the most natural way to feed an infant and then blind fold them because I have seen more cotton in an asprin bottle than I have on some of these latest fashions out here and also on not wanting to see boob....umm how about the 300 lb. women that think its ok to wear size 2 clothing and have all their junk hanging out....you people need to get over yourselves...especially you Mz Kardashian...............you know what they say about those who live in glass houses!!!!!

June 22, 2010 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  24. Plez

I have no problem with a lady breastfeeding. I did it also I also had modesty and covered up why doing it. Even why out eating, I would put a blanket over myself. Its called modesty and human decency, and i agree if my child was there eating with me and someone showed themselves it is wrong. If I wanted my child to see boobs I'd show him

June 22, 2010 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
  25. Marie3

They do make blankets, towels, coverings for feeding. Trust me your boobs aren't something i want to see why trying to eat my lunch.

June 22, 2010 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  26. Marie3

If a woman is exposed in front of my child...whether feeding or not that is wrong, it is exposing yourself to a minor....and whatever happened to modesty, why do we all have to show ourselves...don't they have private nude beaches for that?

June 22, 2010 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  27. Jeff

Yes we should all listen to Kim Kardashian because she has such valuable advice and words of wisdom. Words cannot describe how I feel about celebrities and their behavior I wonder if they would all just dissapear if we stopped paying attention to them.

June 22, 2010 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
  28. UGh!

It has been incredibly frustrating to read all of these comments, mostly from men who just don't get it. There have been MULTIPLE suggestions that women should cover up their "saggy" boobs b/c you don't want to look at them... NEWSFLASH-don't look at them. I'm sure if it was a perky, perfectly round boob, you'd be watching for as long as possible to see if you could see the whole thing!

Also-many people have suggested she take the child to the bathroom to feed him/her. Um.... do YOU like to eat in the bathroom? Then why do you think a baby would? Have you ever stopped to consider how disgusting bathrooms are? NO matter how clean they are, there are still tons of germs everywhere.... and newborns are especially susceptible to germs. And where is the mother supposed to sit? UNless this is some big, formal bathroom, I doubt there's a comfortable chair for her to sit and a place to put her diaper bag and purse and whatever else she's carrying.

I just think you people are so ridiculous to get all riled up about the breast-feeding part of this story. It is the healthiest way for a baby to eat, and when a baby is fussing b/c they are hungry, I don't think there's any other option than to feed them. This isn't about women's rights... this is about children's rights to have a good, balanced meal.... and for people who have older children and you're afraid they'll see something inappropriate.... you might as well turn off the TV and the computer too b/c there's PLENTY of inappropriate stuff for your child to see... heaven forbid they see a good parent taking care of their child in public. Much better to let the infant scream it's head off, definitely.

June 22, 2010 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
    • Momof2

UGh! I so totally agree with everything you said....excellent statement!!!!!! I think those men that complain it's groos are so insecure with women that they are jealous of the babies that get more boob time than they do....pathetic! LOL

June 22, 2010 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
  29. Whatever

First of all, I agree with several posts that Kim K. is covering for her breastfeeding comment by talking about the diaper changing incident. Think about it, she stated she was eating outside (flimsy tables), this Mom was just going to clear away all the crap on these flimsy tables to change an infant. Give me a break! A LOT of these quaint little cafe's have no adequate space to breastfeed; so, should a Mom go into a bathroom stall and breastfeed the baby? Just as you dont want to see a dirty diaper, Mom's despise taking their babies into public restrooms.

June 22, 2010 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |
  30. robert

Oh, and Kim Kardashian and her opinions are irrelevant to me. But while she is disgusted by a diaper being changed on a restaurant table...that is extremely unsanitary. That's pretty much a health code violation. An officer would get a lot of flak I'm sure, but I would not blame the officer if he gave the mother a citation.

June 22, 2010 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  31. robert

Go ahead and breast feed in public, but please be discrete. Cover up. Don't invite the eyes and the attention of strangers into your business. Give your baby a chance to eat in a quiet, safe-feeling environment. If that means putting a blanket over him, do it.

But...do infants not feed on a schedule? My question is why you're out in public at a restaurant when it's time for your baby to eat.

June 22, 2010 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Momof2

Robert ,,,,obviously you are not married and do not have children and I am sure if you saw a breastfeeding mom that looked like Kim Kardashian who happened to accidently flash a little boob you wouldn't find it gross at all you would probably have to excuse yourself to the bathroom. Men who complain abou breasfeeding are absolutely clueless and I feel sorry for the women in their lives!

June 22, 2010 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  32. Breastfeeding MOM

As a mom who breast feeds I agree with Kim.....Never thought in a million years I would ever utter those words, but I digress. I think it is ok to feed in public, sometimes the choice is not ours to make, but have a little class cover up and you never, ever change a baby in the presence of people eating that is just gross!!

June 21, 2010 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
  33. uhippocrite

A woman can't nurse her child in public but Ray Jay can "nurse" you on film?

June 21, 2010 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  34. sheppard

Can't believe I have agreeing with Kim – but cover-up and no diaper changing on the table!

June 21, 2010 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Holly Golightly

Breasts are not gross when feeding your baby. Funny men find them so attractive when used for their own purposes!

June 21, 2010 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gross

Covered up not gross. When you can see the whole show super gross. COURTESY try it sometime.

June 21, 2010 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Phil

Please girls of all ages! Let 'em all hang out! They are natural and their beauty should be adored by all!!! Eve in the Garden of Eden had her boobs open for Adam and the whole world to see! BRING BACK THE BOOBS!!!!!!

June 23, 2010 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Blue

Bottle feeding disgusts me...formula smells and it offends me to see babies being fed artificial food. Therefore, I respectfully request that if your bottle fed baby is hungry in public, PLEASE do the right thing and feed them in the bathroom. Of course babies have to eat, but that doesn't mean I have to endure it while I'm eating my nice dinner.

How ya like them apples? If we are going to ban breastfed babies to eat in the bathroom, let's ban them ALL...equal treatment for all babies.

I hate this image of a breastfeeding mother "whipping her boob out on the table". Puh-leese. Most moms try their darndest to be as discreet as possible when nursing. We do our best, believe me! I am not an exhibitionist, but I have to find a compromise when my baby is hungry. My kid won't wear a hat and he isn't going to tolerate a blanket over his head. I get him on fast and I pull my shirt down to cover up, but if you are staring directly at me, you might see a less-than-1 second flash of boob. So try this: DON'T STARE. It's rude, didn't your mother ever tell you that??

June 21, 2010 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gross

The act of feeding a baby is not the gross part so bad example. The gross part is the boob. Not everyone wants to see your boobs that is why we have tops. Just cover it please soooo gross especially when I am eating and can't just pick up and move! What do you want someone with a whole group to move tables or look at the ground paalleeaassee. Once again it is called courtesy.

June 21, 2010 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

"Gross," courtesy goes both ways. Blue already said she tried to cover it up as best as she could... what more could you ask for? I'm pretty sure some of these mothers don't reveal their bodies on purpose. Learn to understand how difficult it may be for them, and maybe you will be able to adjust and act accordingly. The world does not revolve around you.

I would think differently if a woman literally did it on purpose... then she's just an idiot.

June 21, 2010 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gross

I do appreciate those who try I am talking about the women that do it on purpose and blatenly. I have seen it they act all offended when they get a bad reaction but what do they expect. lol they are idiots :)

June 21, 2010 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

Well, if that's the case point to you Gross. :P

June 22, 2010 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  37. please

This is coming from a woman who allowed a man to video record her having s*x with him. This womans opinion on this issue means absolutely nothing.

June 21, 2010 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  38. NyteShayde

Americans have to be the biggest prudes on the planet. What exactly is disgusting about a woman's breasts? It's just a body part people, it's not that big of a deal. It's not like you aren't aware that they exist. There is something serious wrong with people who turn a woman's body into something lewd and disgusting. Pull your head out of the middle ages.

The diaper part, agreed. That's what rest rooms are for.

June 21, 2010 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  39. JerseyGuy

The problem soo many of you have that are getting heated because people are telling you to cover up when breast feeding is summed up in 2 words: No Class! You don't get, and you never will get what people are trying to say to you. You have no friggin class. That's why you don't want to cover up, that's why you want to act like a 5 yr. old telling people that they can't tell you what to do.

You're immature. No one EVER said anywhere that people are against breast feeding a child. But everything has some dignity to it. And you showing your bare breasts is really you just trying to use the baby as an excuse to show off your naked body, and dare anyone to complain about it. There are plenty of women that breastfeed covering themselves. Some of you don't, because you have no standards, and never had.

June 21, 2010 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Listen to Blue

The name "JerseyGuy" says it all.

"because you have no standards, and never had."

I think it's better to say "because you had no standards, and never will."

Immature is what you just did... rushing to a complete assumption about mothers who show their body. I think it's safe to say that they care more about the child's well-being than your attention to her body. Not to say it is right or wrong, but I would like to point out that your assumption holds no water.

You're talking about people with no class, yet you seem to be on the same page as Kim Kardashian... hmmm... yeah, good job.

June 21, 2010 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • rebecca

I nursed my child. However, if we went out in public, I always took bottles of breast milk. Why offend people just to say I can do this by law? Honestly, some of these breast feeding moms sound like its just all about them and what they want. Most babies eat every two hours, so feed your baby at home, go have your lunch, go home and feed baby. If its really about the baby and his/her needs, then you really don't have to shop and lunch for over two hours.

June 23, 2010 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  40. rhumba

I'm looking forward to the Kim K. book of taste, style, and manners. She's surely the next Emily Post. Or maybe she could write a book of wisdom. All you have to do is just listen to her to know that she's a veritable wealth of wisdom. Benjamin Franklin, look out. Kim Kardashian is giving advice!

June 21, 2010 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Dave in Arizona

No shirt, no service. That applies to men and women alike in eating establishments for sanitation reasons. I don't see breast-feeding a baby as explicitly violating that rule, but the woman should make an effort to cover up what she can.

By the by... it's equal-parts amusing and sad to see the number of people relying to the messenger rather than the message. I have no love for Kardashian.. or most any reality TV star for that matter.. but she's right about heavy breast exposure being questionable in a dining establishment.

June 21, 2010 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Eileen

For all of those who said you didn't want to see a woman's breast "hanging out"...for God's sake, DON'T LOOK. No nursing mother is putting on a show for your benefit...she's feeding her child. That's it. All the rest of the discomfort is an indication of your own hang-ups. Turn your head away and carry on with your activity thus allowing the mother to carry on with hers.
    Changing diapers on the table? Not so much!

June 21, 2010 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Lorin

I'm sorry but if a woman breasts feed her child there is no need to do it publically and if you do do it publically cover it up. I don't want to see it!

June 21, 2010 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Jane

I find it funny that Kim and her sisters are always on reality tv lifting up their shirts and doing shocking things to boost ratings, Kim posed for Playboy and their show shows pleanty of skin..... Kinda Funny and a look who's calling the Kettle black moment.

June 21, 2010 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Gross

So I can expose my crotch and say "It's natural it's used to make babies it's a beautiful thing"

June 21, 2010 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  46. grow up

i breastfeed 3 children and if need be fed them in public. when the baby is nursing, it is very hard to show much at all. The baby is across the mom's lap and her mouth and face are coving up the breast that she is drinking from....I have never seen a mom breastfeeding hanging out....but then again the people I know dress modestly everyday anyway. Most people that Miss Kardashian associates with have boobs hanging out 24/7 b/c they have to show off their implants.......

June 21, 2010 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Sheryl

I believe that the mother has the right to be able to breast feed your children where you like, but as a mother of two, both of which I breast fed, I feel that you should also respect those around you. Not everyone wants to see your breasts, and your child can still be feed and covered up. And Kim didn't say that she had a thing with breast feeding mothers, just respect others around you.

June 21, 2010 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Lee

nothing wrong with removing your breast from your bra to feed your child. It's a natural thing for us moms. It's a shame that someone that makes her money on a realty show should have an opinion on anything. I do agree that a diaper shouldn't be changed on the table. I don't have a problem if it's on a bench if the bathroom doesn't accomate a diaper changer. But, if you have a cloth covering the table I don't see what the big deal is. Ms. Kardashian should keep her mouth clothes, since she doesn't know how to keep her legs closed.

June 21, 2010 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • MisC

Are you kidding? You don't see a problem with a woman changing her babies diaper at a restaurant while people are eating!!!!!! How f-ing disgusting. So on that note guess I can just let my child take a dump on your plate huh!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2010 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Lilly

Changing the diaper is unaccpetable.
    BUT BOOBS ARE FOR FEEDING BABIES.
    This person is a dope.

June 21, 2010 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  50. LL

Sorry, Kim's right, cover up the breast feeding boobs...

June 21, 2010 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  51. carol

…… hilarious irony coming from a celebrity……

June 21, 2010 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  52. MisC

Yes women can breast feed where ever they want BUT they should cover up. I don't want my 7 year old to see a full on breast while we're eating dinner. I say full on because so many women dress whorish and are almost showing all their breasts even with a "shirt" on. Even if the diaper changing thing was made up by Kim, I've seen mothers changing their babies just about anywhere.....I've seen many a diaper in parking lots too! But overall Kim should just STFU, she's an overall bimbo-ho. Maybe she can get some plastic surgery to keep those fake lips shut.

June 21, 2010 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Gross

If you need to feed your baby then do it just cover up. It's called courtesy I don't just fart in the middle of a restaurant because I legally have the right to it's just rude and gross. Breastfeeding isn't gross but someones boob hanging out in public is.

June 21, 2010 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Erin

Hey Johnjohn – where in this little blurb did it say Kim was at a mall? Have you ever been to a restaurant in LA? There's barely room for a grown woman in most bathroom – one has to queue up outside the door as there isn't even room to wait in them. And really, Kim K in a mall? Priceless suggestion.

On top of that, why do we believe this woman actually did change her baby at the table? Seems more likely Kim realized she said something very, very dumb and is trying to make it seem okay. The original tweet mentions nothing of a diaper change. Just breast feeding.

June 21, 2010 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  55. karen

Kim is correct and if you people were not so ignorant and hateful you would acknowledge that she is, no one is saying don't breastfeed but covering up is the right thing to do. How would you like if some woman whips out her breast and start breastfeeding with no cover up in front of your kids while at lunch? And the changing thing is jus ridiculous. I agree with the poster that responded to all of you people who said it is natural. Maybe next month I will just walk around whil menustrating and not use any protection. I hope to meet you in a restaurant while I am dripping. You folks are unbelievable, so busy hating on Kim that you missed the point.

June 21, 2010 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  56. christine

Hey Kim
    I and other moms don't make comments on twitter when your boobs are sticking out!! Where is your cover up???

June 21, 2010 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Sabme

While breast feeding is the principle new Baby born, I do support Kim, that Mom should not only cover while breastfeeding they also must have special moments when their kids are feeding, mom should also be focus while feeding their kids. Because it is their time to have food, and grow.

June 21, 2010 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Munera

I agree with Kim Women should be car.Love you Kim.

June 21, 2010 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  59. PiercedPsycho

I agree with the changing the diaper on the table-that is fairly repulsive and I'm sure fairly unsanitary, not to mention unhealthy....but isn't it possible that the bathroom didn't have the little changing tables? I've been in a few of those places. VERY inconvenient. As for the breastfeeding...while I personally feel that if a woman wants to pop it out in public so she can use her boobs for the purpose in which they are intended (as much as you men act otherwise, they are there to feed our babies), I also understand that some people are bothered by such a display, which is why I would sulk off to the bathroom whenever my little girl was hungry, because apparently everyone else's comfort is more important than me feeding my little girl.

June 21, 2010 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Johnjohn

MOST mall bathrooms have changing stations in both the mens and the womens room. It will be very rare thatyou find one without, but even without, there is still counter space in the bathroom...I'm sure that everyone here knows that bathrooms are where the poop goes. Right? Right.

June 21, 2010 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cieje3

Pierced, FYI.. The female breast was designed with at least TWO functions in mind, not just one obviously.

June 21, 2010 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • LiLi

Thank you...I'm glad you see where other people are coming from...the bathroom works just fine to feed your child

June 21, 2010 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chelle

@Lili, do you like to eat in the bathroom? If that's "where the poop goes" as another commenter pointed out, it's NOT a place to eat!

July 27, 2010 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Joe

I forgot exactly why it is that we give a crap what this bimbo thinks.

June 21, 2010 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  61. gwats

New mothers are self-absorbed, self important little pigs. Kim got this one right.

June 21, 2010 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Estetika

I believe that you are the self-absorbed, self-important little pig here. Mothers breastfeeding their child in public is Protected By LAW. That means a mother can take out her breast and feed her child whenever, wherever and you cannot do anything about it. Contrary to what some of you fools seem to believe on here, most breastfeeding moms do not want to whip out their boobs in public but as always, moms put the wants & needs of another human being...their child... before their own. Oh and to this mom, my child's need will always trump anyone elses. If you don't like to see us moms "whip it out', then do us all a favor and do not look. No one is forcing you to look. God gave you the ability to turn your head and close your eyes.

June 21, 2010 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • gwats

Change the crappy diapers in the restroom, show some dignity and hide your nasty looking boobs under a blanket.

June 21, 2010 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  62. FRAN

I don't want to see anyone breastfeeding no matter where I am everyone is obsessed with all this political correctness stuff but women can just whip out a boob and start feeding their kid anywhere? It's meant to be done in private. As far as the changing the diaper in public....GROSS no one ever wants to see that! These people that think all of this is a "Beautiful thing" go live on a private island!

June 21, 2010 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  63. jurby

wow, what a bunch of hostile people you all are! if mothers want to breastfeed, then good for them. if they want their boobs hanging out for all to see while doing so, then do so at home or in a more private place. yes, mothers have the right to nurse bare-breasted in public but not everybody wants to see a woman's bare breast in public as they're trying to eat lunch, taking a walk in a public place, etc. i'm female and even i don't want to be forced to see that. mothers may have the right to breastfeed in public but they also should be considerate of those around who might not want to see her bare breasts hanging out in the process, and at least make an effort to either cover up or make sure her bare breasts is not in blatant open view for the whole world to see and oggle at. as far as changing diapers on an eating table – that is just plain unsanitary and disgusting, and that's what those nice changing tables in bathrooms are for! i'm sorry but if i go out to eat and someone sat nearby, plunked their baby on the dining table and proceeded to change the baby's diaper, I would be seriously grossed out and likely to get up and leave, complaining to management as I did so.

June 21, 2010 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  64. WOW!

Kin K.=Morality fail. At least the wihte going down the baby's throat was milk-unlike what she had in that tape with old boy.

June 21, 2010 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  65. itellitasiseeit

I have add with women doing that and saying, 'I am doing what is natural' well when I have my period, I won't bother to wear a sanitary napkin, I will just bleed all over the place or if my nose is runny, I'll just let nature allow it to drip all over. Women need to fight for important goals, like EQUAL PAY FOR EQUAL WORK, or promote me on my merits not the size of my bra, or time off from work, as in a year or two to spend the necessary time with your child before returning to work. American women have become too stupid and forgot the real fight.

June 21, 2010 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  66. who r u?

WHO DIED & MADE U QUEEN! IF U HAD A PROBLEM WITH SEEING HER BOOB, THEN YOU MOVE TO ANOTHER TABLE! SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE CHANGED THE BABY AT THE TABLE BUT AS FAR AS HER BREASTFEEDING, YOU GOT ALOTA NERVE! IF KOURTNEY WANTS TO COVER UP, OK! GOOD FOR KOURTNEY, BUT I WOULD TWEET EVERY BREASTFEEDING MOM I KNOW & TELL THEM, EVEN IF THE BABY ISN'T HUNGRY, TO NURSE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! YOU WANNA EAT YOUR FOOD DON'T YOU? & SO DOES THAT BABY!

June 21, 2010 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • chill

I think 100% of the comments say Kim you got issues! You don't need to get all angry over the article... or at least that's what your caps lock suggests. The only thing I got out of this article is the amusing side comments from the people here. Their comments combined made a lot more sense than Kim's ranting.

June 21, 2010 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gross

@who r u?
      So I can plop my boob out (with no cover) in front of you, your husband, and children across the table in a restuarant and it is completely okay with you. I will make sure to squeeze my nip so it is easier to nurse.
      THANKS :)

June 21, 2010 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kel

No offense, but there are some things that should not happen in public places and not covering you and your baby while breastfeeding is one of them. Yes, breastfeeding is a completely natural and beautiful thing, HOWEVER, breastfeeding mothers need to consider those around them. And sitting exposed at a resturant is just inappropriate. Even more so if children are present. Changing the baby on the table was even more inappropriate. I think what Kim Kardashian is trying to say, NICELY, is "hey, I respect that your feeding your baby, but I really do not feel comfortable with you being exposed could you please cover up. Thank you."

June 21, 2010 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dear Kel

You have to admit....it is kind of ironic coming from her. We are not talking a nun making the complaint, although a nun would have a bit more compassion for the mother who is probably just trying to choke down a quick meal herself.

June 21, 2010 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • ironmaiden

@gross... Sure! Please breastfeed in front of my husband. If he stares at you (which he won't), than he's more disgusting than these idiots telling moms to cover up. I don't choose to smother my child with a blanket, and I don't choose to stay home all day every day to appease a bunch of strangers who have no bearing on my life whatsoever.

June 23, 2010 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jim

The whole situation is appalling. The mother needs to be covered. Maybe she could bring along some sort of portable shelter, like a tent- hey yeah, a tent; she sets up the tent and gets inside when the baby is hungry. Also the baby should be blindfolded. Problem solved.

March 15, 2011 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
  67. let's be real

Loving the comments on this page. I think Kim knows that if she opens her mouth there will be consequences. Just ask Ray J.

June 21, 2010 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Diane Sam

They also have cute breastfeeding hats for the baby that have a nice big brim to give mom coverage, and it still looks like a cute baby hat. (just search "breastfeeding hat") You don't have to have a huge cover or blanket to be discreet. That said, breastfeeding is a natural thing, and moms have a right to do whatever they want.

June 21, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lee

And I have rights too... I don't want to see it! and I believe it should be classified as indecent exposure...you want to answer your kid when s/he askes why the lady's boob is out in public and why they have to wear their shirt and/or pants? didnt think so

June 21, 2010 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • cuddlefish

Don't like it, Lee? Then peel your eyes away and move on. I swear, it's like some people never grow up.

June 21, 2010 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • ironmaiden

Yeah, lee. Why don't you tell the child that it isn't against the law for that woman to nourish her child without smothering it with a blanket. Or you could brainwash the child so that he/she grows up to be just as ignorant as you are.

June 23, 2010 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  69. deet

And here's the woman that was shown on tape f##cking and sucking........she must know how to be a proper lady i guess......kim you a ho

June 21, 2010 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Beverly

I agree you should NOT change a diaper at the dinner table, that's just nasty and lazy. An they have breast feeding covers.

June 21, 2010 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  71. jillybean

Kim K is such a liar!! She added the diaper changing to the story. What a clever liar she is. SHe also should lay off the botox for a week at least.

June 21, 2010 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • yrowe

Exactly, what she is – is a liar and a coward...if that's how she initially felt, why attempt a pitiful clarification when those are clearly 2 very different statements and observations. She didn't even back peddle.

I'm sure when she's on the beach in her version of coverage there are children present. The nerve!

June 21, 2010 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  72. blah

Yes, I agree that changing a diaper on a table that people eat on is v. unsanitary – even if it's just a wet diaper, but the breastfeeding thing, I think Kim's wrong about that. It's perfectly fine for a woman to bf her baby in public (while not full-on expose herself) but I think she has every right to do so in public. It's ok for women to bare almost everything walking on the streets nowadays all in the name of fashion, yet when a woman is providing nutrients to a baby naturally, it's so frowned upon and disgusting? Whatever. Kim, just wait until you're a mom!

June 21, 2010 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Po'd

Restaurant staff should be reprimanded in the form of a failed environmental health inspection for not intervening to instruct the woman to use the restroom and not in the dining area to change a freaking diaper. Was the woman brought up in a barn? The whole table setup should have been bagged, tagged and thrown in the dumpster. There are way too many fecal-transmitted diseases spread to foodhandlers, including waiters, waitresses, etc. during normal foodservice activities as it is. As an registered EH specialist I do say from expertise that the facility should have been shut down for putting the rest of facility consumers at risk. This would make a good story for Dateline.

June 21, 2010 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Doho

@ Blah...you're an idiot...she is saying breastfeeding is fine, but a person should cover themselves up. I am with her...I don't want to see a saggy boob while I'm trying to enjoy my meal. People argue about mother nature and how it's a "beautiful" thing...well, I think my boobs are beautiful things but you don't see me at restaurants or at a park showing them off to every one...such double standards...I HATE it

June 21, 2010 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • A

so...i can come breastfeed my baby without covering up in front of your husband or son?

June 21, 2010 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Daisy

Actually the double standard is that we have to cover them up at all...and that unless they look siliconed beautiful they should be covered. Get over it everyone...its a breast!

June 21, 2010 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Boof

Earth to Kim: STFU!

June 21, 2010 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gross

No one wants to see your boob plopped out at lunch or anywhere else for that matter. If you want to show your goods work at a strip club where it is welcome. Just cover yourself ughhh makes me want to barf.

June 21, 2010 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Daisy

I second that!

June 21, 2010 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Daisy

Actually...I seconded the comment on the STFU!

I have been to California beaches many times...the girls roller blade with more of their breasts showing then what a baby could cover up. Breastfeeding is natural..get the hell over it!

June 21, 2010 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |