June 17th, 2010

No nudity for Jennifer Aniston in ‘Horrible Bosses’

Everyone from Robert Pattinson to Alexander Skarsgard has been championing the reveal of their bare buns on-screen, but Jennifer Aniston is one actress who will be keeping her clothes on.

Rumors of Aniston starring in a sexy, partially-nude scene for her upcoming comedy “Horrible Bosses” surfaced last week but her rep shot down those reports in a statement to People: “The part is provocative and sexual, but also hysterically funny,” the rep said. "There are no plans for her to go fully nude or topless, but the role does require an aggressive sexuality that many folks have not seen from Jennifer on screen before."

If you recall, this certainly wouldn’t be Aniston’s first time baring all – the 41-year-old actress showed off her backside in “The Break-Up.”

Colin Farrell will play opposite Aniston in the scene, although word hasn’t spread whether or not he’ll be in the buff.

Filed under: Celebrities • Jennifer Aniston • movies

1. Rob

Go nude baby, Daddy wants a lookie!

August 27, 2010 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  2. bob

Soon, the entire alphabet will be off-limits in public...no A, B, F, Q, R,,S.....

August 20, 2010 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  3. WWP

Jennifer Aniston is a beautiful women, a good actress, and somebody always wants to jump on the band wagon and make a big deal if some one says the "N" word, or the "R" when these words are used in everyday language out in the public. The "F" word is used in just about every movie you see anymore. Hearing the "F" is far more offensive then the "N" word or the "R".

August 20, 2010 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  4. I want to see Jennifer's buns ...

I bet she has a really nice backside. I would love to see it, better yet, cop a feel. Um, nice and tight, I bet.

August 20, 2010 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |
  5. GDP

THIS IS NO NEWS .THERE IS NOTHING INEW IN THEM . SAM E OLD BOO. AND LOOKS OLD ............

August 19, 2010 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  6. tahoegeminii

what does it matter what role she plays-there is never any difference from Rachel Green-no matter how dull or interesting a part is -Anuston will do nothing but make it as boring as she is-and as far as nudity -does it matter -no one has ever been burning any bridges to see Anuston naked-besides every magazine cover she does is a nudey anyway-no news there-

July 12, 2010 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  7. AGuest9

Is she REALLY worth looking at, anyway????

June 17, 2010 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • kim

Um yes! I certainly hope to look that awesome when I'm in my 40's. If u don't like the scenery change the channel.

June 18, 2010 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  8. alabama

PLEASE JENNIFER ANISTON DO NOT RESORT TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO BOW OUT OF THESE ROLES. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAVE GIVEN GOD A CHANCE BUT -–GET YOU A ONE YEAR BIBLE, COMMIT TO READING IT everyday. It is divided up in 365 days. God says you will search for me and find me when you search for me with all your heart. Spend the rest of your life as a good role model not a bad one. Doing movies is not the only thing in life there is. Give it a try please. God loves you.

June 17, 2010 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Perv

I'm praying she goes nude!

August 20, 2010 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Harry

Dude get a grip!

Jen take it off, take it all off. I'll lay down my hard earned cash.

PS if you ever decide to settle down give me a call.

September 8, 2010 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Harry

Alabama, Dude get a grip!

Jen take it off, take it all off. I'll lay down my hard earned cash.

PS if you ever decide to settle down give me a call.

September 8, 2010 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |