June 14th, 2010

'Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami,' this time with a baby

We welcomed Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian back into our living rooms (as well as our hearts...as if they ever left) on Sunday, but the sisters weren't the only two ready to "take Miami."

Scott Disick, Kourtney’s boyfriend/baby daddy, moved down to Miami along with the couple's son Mason, so the family could be together while the sisters fix up the DASH clothing store. The boutique apparently went south after the girls left the Sunshine State at the end of last season.

Khloe wasn't thrilled about moving back to Miami, which meant leaving husband Lamar Odom in Los Angeles, but she said she’d do it for Kourtney, who relies on her DASH income to care for her new family.

And while Khloe also said she was excited to pick up where she left off with her radio show, “Khloe After Dark," she was still somehow late for her first day back.

For most of the premiere, Kourtney, Khloe and the new DASH employees worked on the store, which in Kardashian-land meant posing nude, covered only with black body paint and the words “DASH Miami” painted on in white. An effective ad campaign to say the least.

Scott didn’t have a big part in the season premiere, but based on the previews, viewers will surely get their fill of the reality villain this season with his plans to open a Miami nightclub and, once again, treat his girlfriend and her family like crap.

What did you think of the season premiere of “Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami?”

Post by:
Filed under: television

1. scott

Is the big one a man? Why do people indulge these people.

August 12, 2010 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  2. SDW

This is so muc what is wrong with country. White trash airing their issues on tv. Viral TV. ehhwww.

August 12, 2010 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Laura

Kim and Kourtney are the only 2 with brains, and they are beautiful! Khloe talks like a truck driver and acts like a tramp. Kourtney would be so much better off without Scott, but he's fun to watch. Rob needs a life, desperately! Bruce Jenner needs to man up a bit.

July 7, 2010 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  4. Secret

I think that Kloe is very pretty and NOT fat.

July 7, 2010 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  5. Joe

I'd like to eat her out after all those NBA players finish dumping their loads inside her. Yum!

June 16, 2010 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Spooger

Let me know if you find my car keys, I dropped them in there last week.

June 22, 2010 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Joe

Is Kloe the fat one? I'd totally do her.

June 15, 2010 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Spooger

You'll have to get in line. Half the NBA is already tappin' that pig.

June 15, 2010 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  7. zohra

I'm excited this show is back on. Not only do I get to see my favorite sisters but they are in one of my favorite cities, MIAMI!! I get to reminice which is nice and I also enjoy watching these girls since they are so hillarious and they are so freaking pretty and I love how they dress. I am excited to see Scott turn into the villan, I feel really bad for poor Mason though. It affects a child when your parents are acting in such a case that Scott has. I wish Kourtney well, she has put up with a lot with him. Hopefully he grows out of that I WANT TO BE A PIMP DADDY stage. LOL! Love you KKK girls!

June 15, 2010 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  8. dick delson

these women have as much talent as Paris Hilton. And the world knows where her talent lies.

June 15, 2010 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Kardashians are slobs

This family is just gross. They do not care about anyone but themselves and will do anything for attention. Which this worthless family and lindsay lohan and her family would just disappear. But as long as we have morons who sit on their fat butts and watch this garbage we will have to deal with idiots like this. The same morons who watch this crap probably watch the Jersey shore too.

June 15, 2010 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • mama mia

What a bunch of crap! This family is tight! They are always there to support each other! Good and bad! They are a real family! Must be you've never had a family to love and support you!

June 20, 2010 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  10. ToThePoint

Wow... what's with all of the hatred? Or is it jealousy? These girls are smart, regardless of what some of you may say. Look at what they have done! The have clothing stores, modeling careers and a hit reality show (not scripted). And if you hate them so bad why are you reading articles about them and spending time leaving comments about them. As for getting a life Blondie, if you had such a LIFE, why are you wasting minutes reading articles on people you can't stand, sounds like you need more of life yourself!

June 15, 2010 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • sp85

You are stupid.

June 15, 2010 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pookie

sp-whatever......wow....you must have stretched your brain cell limitation for that reply- I totally agree with ToThePoint....at least these women have done something w/their lives and haven't spent every other week
      in some rehab center. Although I have grown a bit tired of all the reality shows at times....lets face it, people watch them to just have a few minutes to get their minds off the daily grind of what can be a very tough working day sometimes....so lighten up everyone...its just a show!!! We all can't watch CPAN day in and day out lol

June 15, 2010 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Paula

June 15, 2010 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  11. notadashfreak

I actually watch this show occasionally because it makes me laugh my head off. The acting is soooo bad. And do people actually think this is "reality" tv? It is all scripted, people, wake up! These women are completely self-centered ego maniacs who think the world revolves around them. And if you had the money to have your makeup artist, hair stylist and designer follow you around, you could look half decent as well. They are bottom feeders and will hopefully soon outlive their undeserved welcome.

June 15, 2010 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  12. Madilyn

@ Blondie....hahaha. I don't consider these two role models at allllll. And Khloe is ugly....I don't care what anyone says! She is all man and no woman!

June 15, 2010 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
    • lol

Tell Lamar Odom that. The guy's game on the court is flat and he needs some fuel to get back in the game and do something useful for his team.

June 15, 2010 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  13. nflnut

I think the family needs to put on one dvd and the crappy things that Scott has done. If the horrible things are shown to her in less than an hour how could she not wake up. Maybe then Kourtney will realize what an a**hole he truely is!!!
    If he stays around Mason will end up treating women like his father does.

June 15, 2010 at 8:55 am | Report abuse |
  14. Blondie

WOW – – these 2 bimbos are who you people admire? Get a life and better yet... expand your role model platform beyond People magazine!

June 15, 2010 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Pookie

BLONDIE...I dont watch the show but I know some who do....but there is no reason to bash on people that do or make comments. Sometimes we ALL need a little fluff and guitly pleasures in life...and reading or watching some trashy fun
      sometimes is very healthy...oh and PEOPLE does have some very touching non-celeb articles as well. I also think many are just jealous or envious of these women...they are all gorgeous and from what I've read...all seem to have
      taken the celeb bull by the horns and made something for themselves..and not become washed up drug addicts.

June 15, 2010 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Get over it

hey blondie if u hate the show so much y r u checkin up on it dnt tell other people who they can and cant like its none of ur business if u dnt like them or the show then dnt watch ur the one who needs a life

June 18, 2010 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  15. barbara

i happen to like this family and all they represent. i think they are funny as hell with some of the things they come up with. i think like the girls in the family that scott is lame, he needs to grow up and help with responsabilities, especially now that mason is here. and rob needs to do something besides walking around grinning all the time. as far as the girls, continue what you believe in and good luck, dont be taken advantage of and give em hell when nessasary! good luck!!!!!!!1

June 14, 2010 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • divanerd

I don't think it's funny to watch grown women telling their mother to "Shut the F#$k up" – and I know I heard it said at least three times on the last episode. I don't know what planet they live on, but I have a 13 year old son and the day he curses at me like that will be the day he has to pick his teeth up from the floor.

June 15, 2010 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  16. Tammy

Khloe's beauty radiates from within. She is true to herself, has a much stronger emotional compass than her sisters. As the sisters age Khloe's beauty will continue to unfold as her sisters begin to fade and so will her confidence. In 5 years time she will be the stunning beauty you all feel her sisters are today.

June 14, 2010 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Samantha

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I must deliver it. Khloe is not attractive at all. She looks like an amazon version of Miss Piggy. A big linebacker from any NFL team. Her features are very manly and she doesn't have very feminine qualities and/or symmetry about her. The only thing she has is beautiful hair. Kim and Kourtney are just naturally beautiful, esp. Kim. But Khloe is definitely the odd "man" out. Even their mother is beautiful for God's sake!

June 14, 2010 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  18. OKE

Kourtney isn't so bad but Khole looks like a man

June 14, 2010 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Joe

EEEwwww, they are both dog fricken ugly. If they were just a little uglier, they'd be snookie. Someone remind me, what have they actually done to be famous?

June 14, 2010 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  20. crystal

what is it with these DASH women, wanting "black" men? Kim i don't like her and Khole well i tell you what, i would like to get in on the money, bottom line. you ladies are living like queens..how can i get a nice house, get some of those clothes, i am 47, working for the state, you all make it seem so easy to like like you do...hook a sistah up? give me a credit card for a day to spend on my boys and me...

June 14, 2010 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Gayle

I 'm glad they're back. Thru thick and thin the sisters really show a lot of love for each other. Plus for reality TV the whole family dynamics is really entertaining. Courtney's sweetheart Scott definately nedds an intevention for his alcoholism, so he can become a better person, partner and baby daddy.

June 14, 2010 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Jules

Looks like they've been swimming in the oil spill.

June 14, 2010 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |