June 3rd, 2010

Megan Fox replacement in 'Transformers 3' (finally) official

A post on Michael Bay’s official website confirmed the already widely reported news that Rosie Huntington-Whiteley will replace Megan Fox as Shia LaBeouf’s love interest in "Transformers 3."

Bay previously worked with the Victoria’s Secret model on an ad campaign that appeared in Harper’s Bazaar, according to the blog post.

And while the third installment of the franchise will be filmed in various locations - Chicago, Detroit, Washington and Cape Canaveral, as well as other countries - production has already began in Los Angeles, according to the post.

Filed under: Megan Fox • movies • Transformers

1. Science Jobs,Chemistry Jobs,Analytical Chemistry Jobs,Scientific Sales Jobs,Science Engineering Jobs,Bioanalysis Jobs

It's appropriate time to make a few plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some attention-grabbing issues or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this article. I desire to learn more issues about it!

November 2, 2012 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  2. Contracting Info

Hi there, simply became alert to your blog through Google, and located that it is really informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I will appreciate in case you proceed this in future. A lot of other folks will be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

August 25, 2012 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  3. pcblzny8

Oakley is among the most popular sunglasses brands in sports world. Oakley sunglasses

upbqyxl2

pseoxho3
    cdqbcbz3
    prwjmhu4
    ukrfqid7

August 24, 2012 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  4. nova

Worked for victoria's secret or not she still isn't megan fox. I hope ratings go down just because they replaced her.

July 13, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  5. Richard

You know Steven is not the guy he use to be his movies lack life and as far as the replacement you could have had her dress in her under wear Megan was made for the movie i think if you can't speak your mind then we are in a Hitler regime we should always speak in order to feel good about life this movie is nothing like the first 2 Steven needs help with life and himself

July 9, 2011 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  6. uk welding services

why did wite about this type of thing when its clear to everyone anyways?

April 23, 2011 at 3:47 am | Report abuse |
  7. Driveway Cleanig

great list…i’ve had a lot of those bookmarked for inspiration.

April 21, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Cheap Laptops uk

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm are you sure?

April 21, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  9. 500009

What a lovely day for a 500009! SCK was here

April 13, 2011 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  10. yo

they are making a bad decision on replacing megan fox bec thet movie will look wierd and different whit another character that has been replace. the movie will have low rating than the 1st or 2nd part

April 5, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  11. cherrycheeks

I am personally a fan of Megan Fox and I'm devastated about her replacement.
    What i find disturbing is that the second movie ends with the couple finally pronouncing their love
    for one another and they are taking her out in the third movie, there is no way they can make that make sense!!
    you can't just have a movie with nothing but robots destroying each other there has to be a good story line
    with passion and i just don't know how this is going to work!?!

January 11, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Sam

You idiots are talking bad about megan fox but i bet you watched the fir st and second movie And liked them. Megan fox wasn't even bad. Michael bay was dumb And its gonna blow up in his face he thinks he could get rid of a main character and still make a good movie he's not that good he's RETARDED!!

January 8, 2011 at 6:46 am | Report abuse |
  13. Logan

Thats so stupid Megan is 10x as hot as this chic, if they lose Megan they lose me and everyone i know >:[]

December 20, 2010 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
  14. samantha n lexi

this girl is fugly! megan is more prettier then this man looking "CHICK"!

November 15, 2010 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  15. Lovell

I don't get why some people think the movie won't be a success because Megan isn't in it. It's not like she gave an Oscar-worthy performance. C'mon. Let's be honest here, she was strictly eye-candy. Period.

Besides, Megan should know better; you don't go bad mouthing the person who has the ability to fire you. It's common sense. That's like bad mouthing your supervisor at your job, then wondering why they let you go because vicious rumors started. You just. Don't Do it. I think she was getting full of herself and needed to be taken down a peg.

I do however, think Megan is prettier than this model. At least this picture anyway.

October 13, 2010 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Meagan

Why is Meagan fox bieng replacer

July 21, 2010 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Drew

I'm pretty bummed about them getting rid of Meagan Fox, but the new girl is not ugly so it really depends on acting. And im curious how they are going to make her the new love interest cause they cant just change the character to her so I kinda want it to show them break up so im all clear.

June 27, 2010 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  18. aaron

I really think everyone needs to relax. The movie isn't about Megan Fox, it's about 'Transformers', hence the name.
    Maybe people should stop creating a fuss over everything and ask themselves why is she being replaced. It's possible she became too big for her boots, in which case I'm glad she's gone because to me it looks like her ego is taking over who she is.
    And to everyone who either supports her too much and says they won't see the 3rd movie, or everyone saying she can't act – just get over it.
    Watch the next installment. Enjoy it. And when it's over make your judgement.

PS. Some people really need to learn how to spell correctly and use gramma. If you type like this I'd hate to imagine how you speak!

June 12, 2010 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Katina

Lol wow. These comment are intense... it doesnt matter who replaces her. Im just curious to see how Bay writes "Mikaela" out of Transformers 3. What will happen to Sam and Mikaela's relationship? Will they make her character die? Will Sam and Mikaela break up?...
    Whatever it is, it BETTER be pretty darn good, because fans have already grown fond of Sam and Mikaela relationship... especially after they declared their love for each other in T2.

June 10, 2010 at 5:22 am | Report abuse |
  20. Audrey

Megan is not the greatest actress in the world, but her chemistry with Shia was so believable. Also, the scene where she thinks Shia is dead was not bad. I wasn't cringing from overacting, so I give it an A. Besides, no one wants to see character changes in a third movie. Think of Twilight (which I personally think is a pretty bad movie), what if Kristen Stewart was replaced??? Megan is stunning and charismatic, more so than this model turned actress.

June 7, 2010 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  21. John

Megan Fox is sbusolutely needed. The transformer movies are very dull in its storyline. All about robots, that something nobody wants to watch. The transformer moves were successful because there was a beautiful and intelligent actress there. If you take her way, there is nothing left.

June 7, 2010 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  22. mike

iIts not about her acting skills. Its about breaking up the team that was such a success.The second transformers script wasn't great at all. The reason the movies did so well was because of chemistry. Now that chemistry is gone.

June 7, 2010 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Katrina

The point is, why does Michael Bay insist on casting talentless bombshells over someone who can actually act? He is one of my least favorite directors.

June 7, 2010 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  24. STEVE

NO ONE IS AS HOT AS MEGAN FOX!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE CRAP!!!!!!!!!

June 7, 2010 at 2:12 am | Report abuse |
  25. Isabel

OMFG!!! No!!! Im a girl n so not bi but i so rather see Megan Fox in Transforme 3... UGH!!! I dont wanna see the movie now... NO Megan Fox so NOT watching the movie... Plus that model ain't even that pretty n can she act???!!! Hello ppl just standing in front of a camera is not acting... At least there was good chemistry between her n Labeouf which made the movie good... Wow biggest mistake they could ever do!!!

June 6, 2010 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  26. cody

Transformers will not be the same without megan :(

June 6, 2010 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
  27. West

I consider myself a big fan of the Transformers movies and won't be watching the 3rd movie if Fox isn't in it. Whether people think she can act or not, there was GREAT chemistry between Labeouf and Fox that saved the movies (primarily the 2nd one) at certain times. That's just my opinion. Also, Whiteley looks exactly like Megan, not as pretty, but like her, which I take to mean that they're going to just try to insert her into the role. If that's the case, it's a major insult to the movie fans. They would be wiser to at least give Whiteley her own role in the movie. Lastly, and kind of off topic, what is with the Fox hate? I'm really starting to think that people actually hate her because she is pretty. Weird. Just weird....

June 5, 2010 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Alex

For anyone questioning if Fox's replacement has acting skills, I don't think Fox had any herself. Her skills were mere mediocre (if that word is too big for anyone, it means she was an "ok" actress.) and half the time she stood around to look pretty. Don't get me wrong, she's gorgeous (minus that awkward thumb of hers) but I don't think she's going to get very far without the Transformers "series". She has other movie roles, yes, but I honestly do not think they will bring in as much revenue as Transformers has for her. Best of luck to her and best of luck to Huntington-Whiteley on "replacing", if not doing a better job than Fox on this role.

June 5, 2010 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  29. NATILLEEE

YAA GUYSS R SO STUPID FOR THINKING THAT WHITE PIECE OF TRASH IS BETTER THAN MEGAN FOX SHE IS SO PRETTIER THAN HER!;) TRANSFORMERS IS GOING TO GO DOWN WITH THAT WHITE GIRL

June 5, 2010 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nicholas

Hey, woman watch your mouth us guys have grammer unlike you. You talk like garbage. (Not talking about other woman out there, just this one. XD)

June 7, 2011 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  30. austin

YOU GUYS JUST DON'T GET IT. ITS NOT ABOUT THE LOOKS. ITS ABOUT BREAKING UP A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT MADE THE MOVIE A HIT. YES THE DIRECTOR MADE A HUGE MISTAKE IN REPLACING MEGAN FOX. I BET THE RATINGS WILL NOT BE AS HIGH AS BEFORE. I DOUBT I WILL WATCH THE NEXT MOVIE WHICH I BET YA'LL DON'T CARE BUT THIS IS MY OPINION !!!!

June 5, 2010 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Cat

Honestly, I don't think it could get much worse in the acting department than Megan. We can only go up from here, though as stated before, the role doesn't really call for any serious talent.

June 5, 2010 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  32. swright

Great, I can sleep better at night now that I know that the replacement for Megan Fox in the new transformer movie has been found.
    Is this suppose to be breaking news in entertainment or something?

June 5, 2010 at 4:25 am | Report abuse |
  33. sheryl

oops I meant secret haha

June 4, 2010 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Sheryl

If they want to use a victoria secrest model they should use that one little girl who dresses like an angel.

June 4, 2010 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Sheryl

I am so glad that anyone but Heidi with many faces got the part. I am sure she would not have the part if she couldn't act.
    Good for her.

June 4, 2010 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Head Diva In Charge

So glad I don't have to endure more Fox.

June 4, 2010 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  37. laura

Megan Fox is a little snob who thought she carried the Transformers movies - she can easily be replaced ,she is obviously beautiful but this young lady will do just fine.......duh !

June 4, 2010 at 6:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Emozy

sorry but i have to disagree. transformer fans eventually became attached to her character. she was a main character you know. i know that michael and megan had problems but you cant just write a main character out of the series even if her acting sucks and she was mean.

December 19, 2010 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  38. that guy

y would u replace megan fox with that ugly beast!!!!!

June 4, 2010 at 3:24 am | Report abuse |
  39. NomNom

@ Ryan, I don't know if you are familiar with the usage of the words Actress (and terms alike) were considered as politically incorrect per my Gender Studies in College. That's why in Oscars they say "Best Actor, Female Category".

June 3, 2010 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Demented Waltz

Yes, yes, we are all happy to hear that you went to college. One does not need a college degree to know that calling an actress and actor is considered politically incorrect. However, congratulations to you.

June 5, 2010 at 4:31 am | Report abuse |
  40. Ryan

SHE is a freaking acTRESS, not acTOR. if your going to run someone down at least be intelligent enough to know the difference.

June 3, 2010 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • katelyn claesson

not to pop any bubbles but in the 1990s it became socially acceptable and even preferred by women to be called Actors if in the profession. Due to the fact that the term Actress was used to separate men and women in a time when women were not looked at as seriously in the profession.

June 6, 2010 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  41. ThelmaG

I can't believe that they're not using Megan Fox for the third installment, what was they thinking breaking up a group of performers that made the transformers movie fun to watch, I'll be watching to see if this one will be exciting without Megan.

June 3, 2010 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  42. angel

i believe that she will be a worse actor then megan. i bet she is all about good looks and hairspray. there was no point in replacing megan with that trash

June 3, 2010 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  43. transformers fan 2012

I can't believe megan fox is not going to be in the third movie. This is seriously going to negetively affect the movie and now I dont even know if I'm going to see it. Michael bay made a big mistake

June 3, 2010 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • vinelandphatty

I'm guessing you must be Megan Fox.................true b told she has no talent whatsoever. I rather see the moive Wild Wild West starring Will Smith(which was voted the worst movie the year it came out) before I see Fox in another movie.

June 4, 2010 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  44. cd

Too bad they don't get Carey Mulligan in there. Shia's real life girlfriend AND she's a real actor! Then again, being a real actor would probably disqualify her. >;>}

June 3, 2010 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Alex

so true and anyone could play that transformers part

June 3, 2010 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Ally

please she can be megan fox's twin if she died her hair brown!

June 3, 2010 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dre

I agree with Ally. she looks just like Megan Fox, but just needs to dye her hair!

June 3, 2010 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  47. thecollegeadmissionsguru

I think she is prettier than Megan, and I bet she will not be the pain in the ass that Fox has become. Fox needs to be careful not to get a reputation as someone who is difficult to work with, she isn't that good an actor, and looks will only get you certain roles. Her fifteen minutes of fame may well be on the downslide.

June 3, 2010 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kelsayy

Please tell me you were high when you said she was prettier than Megan.. XD

January 21, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  48. jackie

Cinefind Bollywood

June 3, 2010 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  49. johnny

Her FACE is crooked. And blond does not make her pretty.

June 3, 2010 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  50. ayygee

seriouly why would ya change megan foxx freakin dummies she made that movie better ! how can ya have 1&2 with her then take her out of 3 ?

June 3, 2010 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kevin

because a rock has more acting skills than Fox

June 3, 2010 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • "Bitterness is like taking poison yourself and expecting someone else to die"

megan quit.

June 3, 2010 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • to kevin

true that, but a rock isn't as hot as megan fox, unless you are talking in the literal sense and comparing a rock in the deserts of arizona... okay i overdid that one...

June 3, 2010 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jay

Ya I would have gotten rid of the director before Meagan Fox. She made the movie and was easier on the eyes.....:D
      Whats her name might have a figure but lost it above the shoulders with that really bad Collagen job!!!!!

June 4, 2010 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • jim

megan fox needs to be in tr3!!!!! it won't be the same without her

June 7, 2010 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Steven Banks

Yeah. I agree with ayygee why just lawn Megan Fox in Transformers 1 and Reveng of The Fallen, then they throw her out in the road and leave her to replace her in the third one.

April 24, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  51. LBW

Yes she is very pretty, but can she act? That is not a requirement to be a Victoria's Secret model, but it might help the movie if she can. I don't get it.

June 3, 2010 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • MikeWicks

My thoughts exactly!! I guess they don't need an Oscar-caliber type actress for this role. Says a lot about Megan Fox, too.

June 3, 2010 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Futon Torpedo

Can she act? Really? Did Megan Fox really act? Is she really required to act in this movie? LOL!!!

June 4, 2010 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
    • KJB

Fox couldn't act at all so I'm sure this is an improvement

June 6, 2010 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Crystal

Always remember you cant believe everything you here. They said they fired Megan Fox but other reports said she left by her own choice. I am honestly thinking she left due to verbal abuse. She is pretty and may be the type that is not going to take any bs from her director.

June 2, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • non of ur business

well i know wat happens in the movie megan fox is captured and the model is just extra entertainment

June 18, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |