May 27th, 2010

Get ready for more ‘Kate’

"Jon and Kate Plus 8" is a piece of tumultuous reality TV history, but TLC's relationship with Kate Gosselin and her brood isn't over yet. The network is ready to unveil the new, single-working-mother side of Kate in her solo spinoff show, “Kate Plus 8.”

Starting in June, Katie G. will be back with not one, but two specials, with the first featuring the family on a surprise trip to Orlando for the sextuplets' sixth birthday. “Highlights include the kids feeding sting rays at Discovery Cove, swimming with the dolphins, feeding exotic birds, riding in an air boat and taking in the sights of the Everglades, [and] partaking in an orange juice squeezing contest,” according to a statement from TLC.

The second special will give a “behind-the-scenes” look at what it’s like to be Kate. Notes the TLC statement, “Inside Kate’s World” is a special that will provide a “unique, never before seen glimpse into the day-to-day routine of the single mother, entrepreneur, best-selling author, dance partner and friend.”

The two hours of Kate plus her 8 kids kicks off June 6 at 9 p.m. on none other than TLC.

Filed under: television

1. cass

This is a blog, blogs are to talk about what ya like or dont like. Ya can always go to a KATES FAN CLUB. I am sick of her also and i wonder why SOMEONE at TLC keeps wanting to put her on tv. - WHY? hmmmm I can't stand the way she speaks to or treats her kids. Dont think she does any thing for the kids. Heck she could never even give them their baths at nite or tuck them in bed I dont know how its all for the kids when she could never even take the time for the small stuff for her kids. Heaven forbid she might go out in the snow n get cold for her kids yet all this money is for the kids. Why– so the kids can live in a house that is so un kid friendly? I didnt watch the show last nite, but I wonder if she made it through without a melt down no nannies or anything. Funny the money is for the kids yet they could not have a dog or play upstairs or do anythig kids do like make messes. So what is the money the only thing for the kids.. They get spoken to like they are little dogs they have nannies to care for them all the time n probably fold their cloths n do their laundry. GO away Kate

June 7, 2010 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Carita

Another Kate Gosselin column with comments in the triple digits mainly from people claiming they are "sick of her" but taking the time to comment. LOL. Does anyone else find that absurd? I sure do. Keep it up though, Kate appreciates the attention and it will lead to more opportunities for her.

June 2, 2010 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • cass

Yea your right TLC keeps trying but guess what it doesn' work. The ratings for Jon n Kate dropped when it was just Kate and the people that didnt like her then still dont -she wont have success. I dont know why TLC keeps trying unless maybe some one has the hots for her. And guess what your right people dont have to watch her if they dont want to and from what I see more dont watch her then do. Scroll up. As far as peoples comments this is a blog not a I love kate fan club. I find it perfectly normal that people in every day life talk about both likes and dislikes

June 7, 2010 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Krista

Pretty sad that some folks find it exciting when a mom uses her kids to make a living.
    I call it pimping

May 31, 2010 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  4. lynn

I will not be watching the shows. I am a person who had parents divorce many years ago. I grew up without my dad in my life as a result. I worry for the kids who may learn to hide or bury the things they really feel for the sake of the shows. They are the ones I pray for every day because they are the ones who could be hurt the most by what seems to be the screwed up actions up their screwed up parents.

May 31, 2010 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Holly C

LEAVE her alone you talk crap about her and how much you hate her why do you even take the time to blog its retarded and i really hate it cause im a HUGE supporter of her and it eats at me that you do this to her and when you have 8 kids i would love to know how long it take until ur husband decides he doesnt want that life anymore!!!!!!!!!!!

May 30, 2010 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Krista

You are talking crap Holly C
      She made that choice to have that many babies. No need to implant that many as any decent Dr. can tell you.
      Let her make a living, but what she is doing is called PIMPING HER OWN KIDS to live in a million $ home, have vacations paid etc. With Kate it's all for KATE

May 31, 2010 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  6. kerry

any one know when its back on british tv cant wait x

May 29, 2010 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Holly C

leave her alone you are being so dumb hating on her if you dislike her just stay out of her life cause it gets old real fast!!!!!!!!!!

May 28, 2010 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Kareen

I have seen enough of Kate to last me a lifetime.
    I'ts pretty sad when the media is making a celebrity our of someone who is famos for having a litter of kids.
    She can't seem to make a living without involving her kids which will bite her in the butt in a few years.
    My TV is set so that I never come across her show.
    Can't take much more of her and her whining how hard her life is when there are thousands who have even more kids and they seem to be able to survive.
    The line that it is all for her kids is a joke. More like, IT'S ALL FOR GREEDY KATE

May 28, 2010 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  9. jimmyhoffa

I SO WANT TO TAP HER. SHE IS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!

May 28, 2010 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Ralf

I think at this point many would agree that Jon & Kate are attention-hogs. That seems like their sole goal. Watching their show before was entertaining/cute, but it often seemed like you were watching a reality show that was not portraying real-life reality. As many reality shows end up, much of it seemed phony... or done for the cameras (for example: the overly-positive things they would sometimes say to make themselves seem like super-parents). Now that we know how attention-hungry either of those 2 are, it just seems to support this theory even more.

I feel kinda bad for the kids. They did not really have any choice in the matter and now they have parents that are in the tabloids all the time over ridiculous semi-embarrassing stuff.

Overall, the show may still be semi-entertaining, but I am just tired of this non-dramatic drama. It's gotten boring. Plus I found the last episodes of the show centered around their breakup to be a little disturbing/sad to watch (opposite of the usual theme of the show). I wonder if more of that will surface?

May 28, 2010 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  11. HallaKittel

But don't you just love the little kids? They're so insightful and funny!!

May 28, 2010 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Ashes

she's an idiot..plain and simple. she's obviously had plastic surgery done, extensions, nice clothes..PLEASE...she can thank her children for all that because they are the only reason why she's famous. Her and John were "poor" and decided heyyy we have 8 kids ppl will watch us lets do a reality tv show. well enough is enough you dont belong on tv!! you are a rude, selfish woman. the way she treated john was disgusting..no wonder he cheated...i dont blame him. having to sleep beside that at night is bad enough, never mind having to listen to it during the day too. pretty soon noone will care about her and she'll be gone, show and all! and i really cant wait for that day!!

May 28, 2010 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  13. C. Miller

People who support this women, like some in this thread, are pathetic. They are leading the brigade of the dumbing down of America. Here is a woman who basically forced her husband into divorce by brow beating him..something she admits. She then treats her dance partner and anyone else she works with like trash. She has no skills whatso ever and is a horrible wife and mother. She goes on TV weekly and cries about wanting to be left alone so she can spend time with her kids yet keeps publicly coming on TV and taking new shows that take her away from her kids. It isn't being a hater, it is wanting respectable role models for my daughters. You either have no life or have misplaced values if this woman comes anywhere close to being a role model or someone you want to watch. She cries for attention at every turn.

May 28, 2010 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
    • let's be real

Where are you as the role model for your children? Did you expect that train wreck to do it for you? The "dumbing down" goes both ways. Why do we need to allow celebs to be our childrens' role models? What ever happened to parental responsibility? I guess it gives you guys a scapegoat and a deviation from the real problem. Keep blaming losers like Kate, Miley Cyrus, and the like... but it just makes you a loser, too.

May 28, 2010 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Cindy

Thank you! I keep wondering where the morals of today have gone! When people rise to this awful woman's defense and keep wagging their tongues at Jon. I used to watch Jon & Kate + 8 because it was about the kids. When did it all become about Kate? Her abuse of Jon got worse over the years and I'm surprised that that man put up with it for so long. I used to be in that type of relationship and believe me when the chain around your neck (Kate) is finally taken off, you feel free and want to do things that "weren't allowed" by your partner. I mean, when you're screamed at for "breathing too loud" how are you supposed to act? Yes, Jon had his wrong moments after/during the divorce but at least now he's toning it down and staying out of the spotlight and focusing on his children. What can anyone say about Kate other than she's on tv again and playing the victim? I don't even watch TLC any more because they keep putting this woman on tv.

May 28, 2010 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Barb

I do certainly agree withh you 100% – I am totally annoyed that this woman gets any publicity whatsoever. She has a history of being verbally abusive – so why do we want to witness this person being so unacceptable? I don't understand – maybe more of us need to promote our distaste. . . . . .

May 28, 2010 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Holly C

okay it is so old why do you hate her so much but have the time to talk crap about her its so pathetic!!!!!!!!

June 22, 2010 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  14. JinOntario

She was very abusive to Jon. I don't believe one tear of her "I'm the victim". If the roles had been reversed, and Jon was treating Kate the way Kate treated Jon, someone would have killed him for abusing her. Yet, Kate abuses Jon, horribly and publicly, and he still gets crapped on because he cheated on her? She cheated too!!! But apparently that doesn't matter.

She is not that attractive. She is fake, from the inside out and that shows. She is using her kids to get fame and fortune. Jon pays enough in child support that she doesn't need to work. I think Jon is the better parent. I believe he cares more about the kids than she does and he should get custody. He's right...with Kate working on a bunch of tv shows and travelling a lot for one of them, who's raising the kids?? A nanny? Whatever!

Go away, Kate!

May 28, 2010 at 8:15 am | Report abuse |
  15. lauratj

Boo !! I will not watch. Blessings to her & all her family. She is annoying but maybe I am just misunderstanding her.

May 28, 2010 at 8:02 am | Report abuse |
  16. JW in Philly

I get that she needs to earn a living for 8 kids . . that's tough. I just wish she was more GENUINELY humble and kind. She's been shown in the J&K+8 series to be nasty and venomous – that's gotta be hard to overcome. And, it seems like lip service that she wants to change her image. Change comes from the heart, no hair extensions.

May 28, 2010 at 7:38 am | Report abuse |
  17. emmajulie

i actually thought she had her good moments and was a hands on extremely concerned mother who did the best for her kids. but she does have that contradictory side to her where she was sarcastic and bossy with jon for no reason when she was the one screwing up. he was definitely abused in that relationship but it sucks the kids don't have that family unit. at least they're still doing the best for the kids. the kids are well parented.

May 28, 2010 at 7:36 am | Report abuse |
  18. Gerry

Oh paleezee, Kate and their adorable children are simply the best. Stop it you haters and get ready for the second coming!

May 28, 2010 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
  19. shane

have'nt we endured enough already. I mean seriously, was'nt her dancing (or lack there of) enough???!!!!

May 28, 2010 at 7:27 am | Report abuse |
    • G

Well, that show is ridiculous anyway, so that may be your fault for watching. I'm just saying...

May 28, 2010 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
  20. Bob

When will this unpleasant, talentless woman go away? Her 15 minutes are up!

May 28, 2010 at 7:18 am | Report abuse |
  21. Donna

Maureen....John helps support his kids, its something called Child Support, you have heard of it? 20K a month is enough for any SLUG to live on....if you can come up with a good reason why this woman has to be thrust in our faces with 7K hair extensions, perhaps I will think you make sense.
    NO MORE KATE

May 28, 2010 at 7:09 am | Report abuse |
  22. Flip

The only thing that would make this worse would be to throw Sarah Palin into the mix...really I can't tell which one is the politician and which one is the reality tv star

May 28, 2010 at 7:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Poppy

Sarah Palin IS in the mix, lol~ TLC is paying her $1 million per episode for her new show "My Alaska." Sarah is now coming to reality TV. It was only a matter of time.

May 28, 2010 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  23. Ben

Kate was such a jerk (for inability to write a more accurate word at this time) when still married to Jon. Though I am sure the show will do fine, I refuse to watch anyone on television who did all she could do to make her husband feel alienated at home and now permits herself to be portrayed as the victim in the media. I'm actually pretty disgusted. (Disclaimer: I in no way support what Jon has done since the break-up).

May 28, 2010 at 7:05 am | Report abuse |
    • shane

Totaly agree with Ben! She constantly talked down to jon, and dont think her kids did'nt see that. They will grow up thinking thats normal. She is always tryin to play miss innocent. Everytime i see her she is cryin about how hard it is for her to provide for her children but the only jobs she seeks are those in front of a television screen! She wants to be this great star and use's her children as a pedestal to get there! sad thing is the sorry sapps out there that actually believe the crap that comes out of her mouth. But as long as people keep showin interest the longer she will be around!!

May 28, 2010 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |
  24. Ken

Oh noooo!!!

May 28, 2010 at 7:02 am | Report abuse |
  25. maureen rudnicki

Kate has become a target. I bet their are days when she feels she has no life..Being pretty, well put together and carrying responsibility that few people could carry she WORKS instead of looking for handouts. No one would want her life, yet people hate her, are sick of her being on tv....A program should be produced on the famous "Welfare Mother"..who doesn't work, never misses Opra, lives in government housing and does NOTHING to improve her life...except take ......I have seen it many times..YET I have to pay through the"nose" in taxes to provide these slugs with food stamps, housing etc. Get off her back...redirect your feelings to the slugs of society....who DON"T work!!!!

May 28, 2010 at 6:52 am | Report abuse |
    • G

I used to be a big supporter of her- at this point, I am a little tired of her. However, you bring up several great points. Amen!

May 28, 2010 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  26. catherine

i have had enough Kate to last me a lifetime thank you so much!!!the last straw was when ET hired her...thank goodness for remotes!!!

May 28, 2010 at 6:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Anna

Kate will never make it on her own t.v. show,I see now why she has none of her family to support her......what a fake.

May 28, 2010 at 7:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Poppy

I think she did well on ET and that she has the makings of a good interviewer. "Twist of Kate" will help to hone her skills. I think she's at least as good as Meredith What'sHerName on the Today Show.

May 28, 2010 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  27. Pat

Geezzzzzzzzz, thanks now I can sleep tonight knowig here comes Kate AGAIN, just a thought I hope you will have a camera outside the property so maybe we can catch a glimpse of Jon peeping through the bushes, now that would make my day, What is your next show, where is Jon now?

May 28, 2010 at 6:13 am | Report abuse |
  28. DLJ

I'd like to "see more" of Kate in a Playboy pictorial. Kate is beautiful.

May 28, 2010 at 4:16 am | Report abuse |
  29. v1m

MORE Kate? I've been doing just fine without ANY Kate, and I recommend it.

May 28, 2010 at 3:27 am | Report abuse |
  30. lookin to race

She is the only person that I have ever hated.

May 28, 2010 at 2:58 am | Report abuse |
  31. Herb Sherman

Am I the only human being not impressed by this talentless, self-aggrandizing, baby spewing cow? Oh, that's right, we live in the age of mediocrity and hype to push it through. Please go away!

May 28, 2010 at 2:54 am | Report abuse |
  32. SWest

Has TLC changed their name to "The Loser Channel"? I can't beleive she is still on TV.

May 28, 2010 at 2:27 am | Report abuse |
  33. TrumanBlue

Good Lord.

May 28, 2010 at 2:08 am | Report abuse |
  34. kareofbear

Yeah I really feel sorry for her. She's a single mom with millions of dollars from Dancing with the stars and the show she did for 6 years or however long it was on. They make it seem like she's a struggling single mom with 8 kids but she's not "struggling" nearly as much as most single moms do in the United States. I say stop complaining and being a diva and take yourself out of the spotlight and focus on your kids.

May 28, 2010 at 2:06 am | Report abuse |
  35. Sue

I'm just reading news stories – stopped on this one – not because I like her, but because I can't believe this woman has a fan base! Are you kidding me? You exploit your kids, get divorce, then exploit them some more. Taking fertility drugs and having too many children is not a talent, it's a tragedy. Those poor kids. They all look like they have health problems, mongoloid type eyes. And there goes Kate... searching for the next $$ and makeover. I feel bad for the 2 older kids of hers – remember them? ha Her new show coming out is a road trip across America to see how middle class/single people handle parenthood. While she's making the bank... who is watching HER kids? No wonder John got sick of her. She's pathetic. The post above said "why do you Americans make someone like this famous?" EXACTLY!

May 28, 2010 at 1:40 am | Report abuse |
  36. Andrew

Why do you Americans make talentless people like this famous?

May 28, 2010 at 1:28 am | Report abuse |
  37. David

The reason I don't like the whole "Kate" zoo is that there are alot of women out there who are raisng several kids on their own and they do it without the benefit of money generating TV realsity series. They're the real heroes out there. If Kate wants real reality she needs to raise the kids on a working persons salary.
    IF she wants to be a famous TV star she should do it without using the kids to get there.

May 28, 2010 at 12:17 am | Report abuse |
  38. Mommy

Who ever told you guyys that John cheated? He didn't start seeing other people until the marriage was over and they had separated. Now the fact that she has the time and money to get her hair and makeup done plus keep adding to that horrible orange tan then she should have the time and money to stay home and take care of the kids. What was she doing back on DWTS last night......she was so pathetic it was painful to watch so I turned it off. Now I feel I can no longer watch TLC for fear of seeing her garish face.

May 28, 2010 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
  39. SoCal

You look amazing Kate. Congratulations on handling a tough situation with grace. You came through shining.

May 27, 2010 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  40. gregmlr

Kate...Go back to the short hair pleeeeease!

May 27, 2010 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Noans

I applaud any mother trying to take care of her children. That said, I'll tell you why I can't stand Kate. She was alway so hostile and always so negative, I stopped watching the show before there were marriage problems. Now that she is single, Kate has not stopped whining and complaining about EVERYTHING!!!! She made $500,000 in DWTS but still complained and whined about EVERYTHING, even after the finale, about being from Penn. and no one understanding her because of where she is from!!!! PLZ.... If you cant stand the heat, Kate, then get out of the kitchen! Somebody get this woman off the air, now! She's giving women and mother's a bad name!

May 27, 2010 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Edgar

There is nothing wrong with what she is trying to do for herself, but honestly she is not that great looking or has a bombshell body. So I think her rating will be lousy and will have to stick with the kids. She is best at being a mom. Lovely children !!! Jon was not mature enough to handle her intelect.

May 27, 2010 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Pinkeye

Don't care. Never watched the first show. Don't plan on watching this one either. That remote control channel changing thing was a great invention!!

May 27, 2010 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Eric

keep calm and just remember that 7-8 years from now there will be a house full of teenagers giving this ***** a difficult time. and TLC will probably make another show about it

May 27, 2010 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Jan

Kate Gosselin is the only person who actually makes the Octomom look like a Mother of the Year

Televising
    Loser
    Crapshows

May 27, 2010 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  46. R

The Gosselins are from my hometown. Jon's dad was my dentist when I was a kid. My mom still tells me about the drama around town with the local paper's coverage of Kate. People write weekly asking that the paper stop covering Kate. Last time I was home I got stuck in a parking lot while the paparazzi blocked traffic to take photos of Kate going to the dry cleaner. The FedEx store locked its doors while Kate shipped a package. Why is she famous? For not having an abortion and being a questionable mom? Really? With all the talent, knowledge and experiences in this world, why do we still strive for mediocrity? This woman, this family, has done NOTHING extraordinary. She had a medically concocted litter of babies, had a doomed marriage, and we reward her. I have to ask why.

May 27, 2010 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  47. cmel

I'm really happy for Kate and her family. What a strong woman it takes to do what she is doing.

May 27, 2010 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Marlye

She gives off such an horrible stench of self-importance, she's a repulsive attention junkie. Hope she fails.

May 27, 2010 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Donna

I am so happy for Kate and her children, after what happened last year I feel that they deserve this. The kids always loved the trips and there always seemed to be a lesson on how to keep multiples happy and on task. I give Kate a lot of credit for staying strong, with so many negative people having nothing better to do than to make a name for themselves by trying to tear her down. She has proven the ability to laugh at herself, to bad others can not follow her example.

May 27, 2010 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  50. J

I for one will not be watching...I cannot believe TLC is still trying to ram her down the publics throrat...Did they not see that her latest book was a bomb...Enough of Kate the woman who uses her kids to make money...

May 27, 2010 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  51. bruce

Kate tries to pawn herself off as a working mother....yeah, right! Idiots tune in to watch her live her life instead of enjoying their own. Why is this lady even on TV? Who cares if she's had a bunch of kids...any white trash welfare mom could have a tv show then.

May 27, 2010 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  52. thecatsbestfriend

Looking forward to seeing the kids. They are a swell bunch!

May 27, 2010 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Theresa

This new program with the 8 will be no different tha the Jon Kate plus...it looks as if they'll be getting more freebies, more free trips with the children. The only difference will be Ms Gosselin whining as a single mom how hard it is to do it alone BUT she'll survive becaus she loves those darn kids so much & on &on &on forever. This show will be a DUD....same old same old!!!!

May 27, 2010 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
  54. tEEJayinDC

CNN – Please stop reporting on her. I did not read the article for all the people who are going to want to respond on why I commented on her. Just stop reporting on this woman. She is neither talented nor is she entertainment. Please do better reporting than the New York Daily News, National Enquirer or Star Magazines. I hope someone from CNN is reading this. Sadly to say this I would rather see CNN report about soap operas than her or her ex-husband

May 27, 2010 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Suzanne

HEY PAULA, I REST MY CASE. DO YOU FEEL BETTER NOW AFTER CALLING ME A NAME?

May 27, 2010 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  56. greystoke

dear tlc..... your fired!!!! im done with your network. take the hint,please read the above comments.....

May 27, 2010 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Sandy

Kate is hateful and the kids simply aren't that cute anymore. Their time has come and gone.

May 27, 2010 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  58. kathleen

My jazzercise instructor has five children (no, not Mormon or Catholic – just "lucky," she says with a smile). She's intelligent, beautiful and can dance, too. Her husband is now on his second tour of duty in Iraq – he left in April and will be back in October. Without complaint, she takes care of the house, the job, the kids – and always has a glow of kindness and true goodness. She has a son in college, two daughters in high school, and a three year old and a fourteen month old. All of her children are adorable. She works at a swim club in the summer so that the kids can swim for free. She is always serene and loving. She doesn't complain, but the strain on her shows occasionally when she admits it's hard for her to have her husband so far away. She's an ideal American woman, mother – and a veteran, too – in fact, she met her hubby while they were both in the service. She's inspirational – she says that she hopes that all of her family learns to rely more on God as a result of this ordeal – and she's not a smarmy religious fundamentalist, either. I wish they'd do a show about her. I know she could use the money – but she's so humble and good, she'd never want the attention.

May 27, 2010 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • teEJayinDC

100% agree with you but sadly hey will not because she seems like she is too nice of person

May 27, 2010 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Mike

Kate Gosselin is the like Hitler of mother's. Not only is she an insufferable, nagging, drama fueled, nincompoop, but she is quite possibly the worst mother in the history of mother's. Whoever thinks it is okay to exploit your children to make a quick buck is sick. After all the scenarios we've seen with children who grew up infront of the camera, and how tragic 99% of them have turned out, people still do this to their children. And other people, tune in. It's sick, besides, she looks like a horse-faced raggamuffin

May 27, 2010 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  60. FL

She needs money to feed her kids?? Give me a break! She spent over $5,000 for her hair. http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2010/01/kate-gosselins-hair-extensions-cost-around-5000-/1

May 27, 2010 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse |
  61. KC

Dear God:

Please, please make it stop. I've been good, what have I done to deserve constant Kate??? Ugh....

May 27, 2010 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
  62. KD

who the hell cares !!!!!!!!!!!!! really now. she bad mouthed the hubby so bad he left. why are we promoting that?? she danced so bad the general public thinks its a JOKE. why are we promoting that?? ALL the paint and boob jobs given dont make her a better mom or person, why are we promoting that?? ICK !

May 27, 2010 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Lori

she's vile and she can't dance! it kills me that she continues to get attention. I simply don't get it.

May 27, 2010 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Suzanne

FOR THOSE OF YOU POSTING NEGATIVE, MEAN, NASTY COMMENTS I WISH YOU WOULD GO AWAY! I'M SURE YOU ARE ALSO THE SAME ONES WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA AND PREACH NO HATE AND WEAR LOVE AND PEACE T-SHIRTS. YOU ARE ALWAYS THE HATERS!!! BIG MOUTHS, NO SUBSTANCE

May 27, 2010 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  65. herbert

This is great for TLC; no need to hire someone to write a script, the kids are paid minimum wage and no one can complain about her "acting". The down side is that you can't call in and vote her off the show.

May 27, 2010 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Chalupa

What a comment on society when nothing becomes news. Get up, go for a walk, play cards, go to bed. Anything is better than Kate. She is a manufactured illusion

May 27, 2010 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Kristie

LOVE YOU KATE!!! Keep doing whatever it takes to live well.

May 27, 2010 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dee

I agree with you Kristie. She didn't break up their marriage, he did, with his cheating. She's now doing whatever it takes to keep the family going. And what's wrong with the kids being on TV? She's with them at all times and that's important. If people don't like her,or are jealous of her, just don't watch the show. There are plenty of reality shows I don't watch. Most are stupid. At least hers with her kids would be enjoyable to watch. By the way, I never did watch Kate & John + 8. As I said I don't really watch those kind of shows, but please don't critisize her for doing what she has to do for her kids and to be with them as much as possible.

May 27, 2010 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • roseanna

really did you read your statement before you posted it. you said she is with the kids all the time and that is what matters, lol where are they when she is off doing interviews, or dancing. lolllll that cracks me up

May 27, 2010 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • cmel

I agree – enjoy life and do the best you can for your children.

May 27, 2010 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  68. bells

Angela, I couldn't agree more!

May 27, 2010 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  69. angela

Watch the show, or don't. Simple as that. She's still going to make the money regardless of how upset everyone gets. I'm more worried about the oil spilling out all over. Now thats something to really be concerned about. Seems more important to be upset about.

May 27, 2010 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Sarah

I am so sick of Kate and all of the monkeys (kids).

May 27, 2010 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  71. sysco

Look I'm not a kate hater, I didn't watch the shows to begin with (too much going on in my life to watch TV)
    I looked to read this article to see *what else* the TLC management thinks would be more interesting about her.
    Quite frankly nothing. I didn't watch DWTS this season because I saw the nightmare she was and it totally ruined the show for me, so I tuned out. What do people really find interesting about her life? I say nothing. I'm tired of reality TV, I want to be entertained and not with 'fake reality' and people looking for 15 minutes of fame. Tired of that. Bring back the real TV shows so Kate can figure out how to make it in life by working for a living not selling out her kids. Sickening.

May 27, 2010 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • gigi

You are exactly right. Bring me good television that is entertaining and provocative. These stupid reality shows are truly lowering the bar for our children.

May 27, 2010 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  72. bells

What I think is funny is all you people that trash her are still reading anything about her, so who is the real winner here?

May 27, 2010 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jen

THANK YOU! Finally someone with sense!! When people trash each other this much, they've got some issues! Bet if they thought she was uglier than they are it would be a different story!

May 27, 2010 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Jen

We wonder why America is screwed up-all of the "kate haters' is one reason.
    Jon cheats on Kate. America says "yay..shes mean,fake,etc".
    Condone the cheating jerk and hate the wife because she is different than you.
    He should've divorced her, then I could see the following, but wow!!
    What stares back when you look in a mirror??? Jealousy and ignorance aren't becoming on anyone!

May 27, 2010 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Kay

Kate Gosselin and Sarah Palin are two of the worst examples of womanhood today. Each one races ahead, shamelessly following the fame and hoping for money and fortune. Neither deserves a moment of our attention. I hope that TLC will try to stop them and send them back to their children. The children NEED them–we don't!

May 27, 2010 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jen

Yes, the children need the MONEY she will make off of the show. Let her be and they will be okay! Quit destroying their mom if you care about the kids!!!

May 27, 2010 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
  75. heather

A surprise trip to Orlando for their 6th birthday? What is going to happen to these kids when they grow up and find out that most of us have to really work for a living and save up money to go on a vacation of any kind and pay for it ourselves? These kids are going to be a therapist's dream someday....

May 27, 2010 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Nanny

This is so sososoo pathatic!!!! She is a joke but I'm not trying to judge her- just the media–that sponsors the show thats where the real problem is.
    Why not due a reality show on military wivies who are left to raise children on their own while their spouses are fighting for OUR Freedom. DO REAL families-that go to work–raise kids-pay bills--car pool- ALL BY THEIR SELVES w/ out Nannies.

May 27, 2010 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  77. ben

Whoever told this lady she had the "Gift of the Gabb" must have been a deaf person...

May 27, 2010 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
  78. oregonlady

Maybe if her deadbeat ex would get a job and pay child support she could afford to work as an RN. Why do people think he was so great he was too selfish to help out with the kids always wanting go out and play like a kid instead of being an adult with responabilities.

May 27, 2010 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jen

These people must have husbands who cheat and think this is acceptable.
      They don't like Kate and bash her, yet what has he done emotionally by cheating on his family for the world to see? It's hard to believe so many women are this dumb.

May 27, 2010 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

She wouldn't be able to afford that mansion she bought and work as an RN. I would guess she would be a horrible nurse, she's too much about herself, abnd not kind. As a working RN, I wouldn't want to work with her.

May 27, 2010 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Ed

Can we just skip ahead to the Playboy spread?

May 27, 2010 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Crusty

I for one can't wait for this! Every time she is in the entertainment news or on TV I can't get enough of you whiners and belly achers who have no life that you have to sit here and post your complaints. I think this will be fun! Start thinking of more insults and slams you can have for this poor family because there clearly isn't enough of that going around! (wish I had a sarcasm font about now ;0) Oh and I am sure my grammer and and speling sucks so make sure you slam me for that!

May 27, 2010 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Cynthia Hubler

Just saw the cover of People – Those poor kids have such lifeless eyes – I hardly recognized them. Probably the result of their angry screaming mother having tamtrums without Jon to take the brunt or be the buffer. Not watching the shows, not buying the magazine, but like a car wreck, I still look. When is her 15 minutes over?

May 27, 2010 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Tina

What a lot of Kate haters in here! If you don't like her just don't read anything about her, simple as that. Don't you people realize that the more you write in about how much you like or dislike something, the more you will see of it. She's not that bad of a person, really, she's just trying to raise her kids for pete's sake. What is John doing about helping her out? I don't hear that he's doing anything. Whyi doesn't he go out and get a job? At least Kate's trying.

May 27, 2010 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • roseanna

I don't watch the show, I read about it in the news or a commercial and it drives me crazy. she is ruining her kids childhood. and you say she isn't so bad do you know her personally. If not you really can't tell anyone that

May 27, 2010 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Barb

Roseanna.....The same can be said about you. How do you know she is ruining her children's childhood? Do you know her personally or her children? Do you live in her house? Everyone that says she should go back to being a nurse. How do you raise 8 children on a nurse's salary? Sounds to me like a lot of people are jealous!!

May 27, 2010 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • cmel

I don't understand how you can say she is ruining her children's childhoods. Aren't they supposed to be happy, experience things, go to school, have birthday parties. What exactly is ruining them?

May 27, 2010 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Lynda

"Get Ready For Kate Gosselin" – NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, please, no more!!! Its Torture!!!! Please, NO MORE!!!!!

May 27, 2010 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Shawn

"Get ready for more Kate Gosselin." That's NOT funny!!

May 27, 2010 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  85. windrider

She's the Sarah Palin of Reality TV. I'm sick of the both of them, for the same reason. Stay home and raise your damned kids and keep your business to yourself.

May 27, 2010 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

and because Caribou Barbie and this shrew are both going to be on TLC, I'm stopping watching TLC.

May 27, 2010 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  86. arch

Just when we thought she had left for good. This idiotic channel comes up with not one, but two specials about this very dysfunctional family. When will this stupidity end! I am so sick of these reality shows. This woman just will not give up with the 15 minutes of fame. She should start acting like a mother and quit playing like she is someone of importance! Be happy you have healthy children and go back to nursing and leave the rest of us alone, PLEASE!

May 27, 2010 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  87. carrie

If I were a single mom to 8 kids, you'd better believe I'd make a buck pretty much any way I could, outside of selling drugs or myself. Let's not judge this gal–none of us knows what it's like to be Kate. I, for one, support what she's doing and the fact that she's doing the best she can for her kids. STOP BEING SO JUDGMENTAL!!!

May 27, 2010 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Bob

No. I am not going to get ready for more of whats her face. Are you freeking kidding?

May 27, 2010 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Terri from CA

I never watched the first Goslin saga, or should I say, soogy and I certainly won't watch this one. I don't understand the network that feels rewarding further over-population of this world is something worthy of a show. I almost didn't watch Dancing with the Star this year due to Kate being included. First she was not a star of anything, but after watching the disturbine joke she became along the way, I understood why people did watch. I actually felt sorry for her and her absolute need for media attention, no matter the cost to yourself or her kids. She and Octomom are cut out of the same cloth, both need to step back and see what they have created for these poor kids. Get a job doing something useful, be a nurse, but not a dancer. As for Octomom, I guess all of us have to pay for her idioticy, what a shame when there are people out there who do need help, but don't give birth to a small nation in the process that they can't support. You two women, please no more children, we don't want to support any more of your offspring.

May 27, 2010 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  90. L.B.

I agree with cyng. When is this woman ever going to help someone less fortunate than herself?. She is so self-absorbed that she doesn't realize that if she helped others her kids would see that and grow up with love, compassion and sensitivity towards others.

May 27, 2010 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Craig from Pa.

This broad needs to get a real job! The idiots who watch these shows need to get a life too!

May 27, 2010 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Christine

she is a fake as my B***BS

May 27, 2010 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  93. hjf

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

May 27, 2010 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • themoi

I just threw up a LOT. Can we get rid of this me, me, me, me, all the time, look at me, look at what I'm doing, I'm so important you have to watch me, Me, ME person off the air PERMANATELY???

May 27, 2010 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
  94. dollar79

this is stupid, when will someone put an end to this succubus who is desparate for money. it is getting very old, who watches that crap anyway, losers with no life who feel sorry for themselves, thats who.

May 27, 2010 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
  95. njh

Make it STOP!!!!!!!!!

May 27, 2010 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Beth

Kate needs to go back to work as an RN and raise her children!

May 27, 2010 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • suzy diamond

Problem with that is...with her lifestyle she wouldn't make it on an RN's salary. She's use to living BIG. She would never go back to that boring job. She's been tainted by Hollyweird!

May 27, 2010 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • amy love

God no, you don't want her hooking up your I.V.

May 27, 2010 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Andrew

First, the series finale of "LOST." Now this. Surely, the Armageddon is upon us.

May 27, 2010 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  98. LM

Why don't we have a reality show on all the military spouses that are left home with the kids and could use some help

May 27, 2010 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • jenny

amen

May 27, 2010 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • suzy diamond

EXACTLY!!

May 27, 2010 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Laney

Amen, the spouses and the other care givers. My mom has to take care of mine when I deploy because their father is not involved. I don't see a TLC special about the ones that stay back on the homefront, that is more important than Kate.

May 27, 2010 at 9:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Andagain

What a terrific idea! Okay, TLC, lose the loser Kate8 and start with the heroic families serving at home.

May 27, 2010 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  99. kate hater

Holly C
    Only losers look up to FAKE KATE!!!

May 27, 2010 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Holly C

why do you take the time to fricken read the blogs when you hate her so you have to like her and ur probobly jealous you dont get things she does and if you think her life is a walk in the park its not how would you feel if your hubby left to bang another girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 3, 2010 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  100. C. Miller

@Holly C. If you look up to her, then this country is in serious trouble. She forced her husband into a divorce. She has basically sold out her kids and spends no time with them because she is an attention ho. She treats people like dirt and is a pathetic person. She should be a role model to no one.

May 27, 2010 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Deanie

Why did this family have these kids with barely a source of income to support them? They didn't have any trouble conceiving naturally. And people look up to them? Really?! Looks like they shopped around with a potential story to tell, found a network wlilling to advocate their outrageous behaviour and sold it under the family headlines " +Kate & Jon + 8" leaving out the byline on "how they stole millions from their adoring albeit stupid public".

May 27, 2010 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Kate hater

The world is a really sad place if people believe or watch this witch!! BORING and FAKE. TLC has made money off those kids back along with FAKE KATE. Will never watch anyone this one is on. She needs to get a job and a clue!

May 27, 2010 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Crusty

What makes the world sad is it is full of haters! Hate is what makes the world sad!

May 27, 2010 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Jessica

She is NOT a single mom, quit touting her as such.

May 27, 2010 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Crusty

Why because she has money and help? What makes a mom single..poor and alone?

May 27, 2010 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  103. KLS

Wouldn't it be great if no one tuned in to watch either of these shows? Then maybe TLC would get the hint that most people simply don't like Kate, as she herself acknowledged on "Dancing With the Stars", and they could stop jamming her down out throats and just let her and her brat pack fade away.

May 27, 2010 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  104. cyng

We are so sick of Kate: Kate goes to DWTS, and can't dance, Kate has many kids, and can't parent, Kate gets a job for money to feed the kids, and can't dance, for $500,000. I can pretend not to be able to dance for $500,000! Shouldn't that be enought to hire a few more Nannies, new clothes for the kids, food for a year? I don't know...Is this how we spend our money? Why not 500,000 to New Orleans for 50 homes? Poor Kate, what will she do next, oh that's right, a show, more money, yadda, yadda, yadda! Give me a break!

May 27, 2010 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  105. C. Miller

I hope this is the lowest rated show out there. Isn't TLC about promoting family?Then why are they dragging her and her kids back out into the public when they already had one train wreck. At least think about the kids. This women is a leech on society and I wish her pathetic self would disappear. She is embarrassing and a role model for no one. The dumbing down of America ladies and gentlemen. Finally, like they are really going to show the "real" Kate in the second special. It will basically be a piece to try and rehabilitate her already pathetic image.

May 27, 2010 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • s.c

Actually, I hope this is the 2nd lowest rated show out there, right behind the upcoming snow-billy Sarah Palin show. What is a boring, dim-witted politician doing on (a family-centered?) TLC? We already get too much of her (unwanted and unwarranted) in the news, now she's going to have her own show! What is TLC thinking?!!? Continuing on with a single Kate is one thing, but giving Palin another platform and for a ridiculously huge amount of money to boot, is a completely different kettle of fish.

May 27, 2010 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Holly C

Give her a brake all she wants to do is share her experiances with the world and she doesnt need any more haters like you are being and if it bothers you so much dont watch it cause ur waisting your own time complaining about and not just living your own life!!!!!!!! because there are so many people who look up to her for being single and raising 8 kids so she doesnt need you dogging her!!!

May 27, 2010 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • You are an idiot

HAHAH Correction you're one of the brainwashed people that actually look up to her? Really? For what? She doesnt even take care of her children. She was the one that said her children call their nannies mommy.

Get out of here. All she is good at is making people hate her and putting her kids through child labor idiot.

May 27, 2010 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marky

Don't imagine I will be watching this "special"......... Had enough the first time around watching Kate treat everyone like dirt, from her kids to her husband, to her brother's family. {{{Shudder}}} Not so nice lady, that Kate.....

May 27, 2010 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • NyteShayde

You're about as brain dead and disgusting as Kate. You'd sit there and support the wholesale exploitation, neglect, and abuse of her kids? She's a poster child for Child Services.

May 27, 2010 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Barb

I happen to like Kate and enjoy watching her shows. The people that don't like Kate should get a life. Why do you keep writing about her? You must like her or you wouldn't keep reading about her and writing about her. When I don't like someone I ignore them and could care less what they do. You may not like Kate but you stay interested in anything she does. No, she was not good on DTWS but she tried. Like I said I like her and will watch any show she is on. Holly C I agree with everything you said.

May 27, 2010 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Noway

Give her a break? Seriously? How much of a break should she have? She's already made tens of millions of dollars with her primary claim to fame having been giving birth to 6 kids at once and then being a shrew to her husband on national TV while brow beating him at every turn.

May 27, 2010 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • reggie

These are not her experiences. they are scripted contrived situations written by some writer in Hollywood and put into action by producers. The reality of reality shows is if they just shot what people really do everyday, no one would watch so the producers decide what you want to see and then put the "stars" up to it. nothing near reality. Please America....stop watching. She will go away.

May 27, 2010 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • reggie

She really is a c*** . I watched an episode when John was still on. this woman verbally abused and degraded him every chance she got. Well she got what she wanted. she's alone and single with 8 kids. Now that's a real catch!! oh...and John?
      Luckiest, happiest guy in America. He managed to get out of there unscathed.

May 27, 2010 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  107. moon627

Ah-ha ! I thought her deadbeat ex-husband pulled the plug on this but apparently he only put a stop to a continuous series – he doesnt care if the kids work on "2-hour specials" to rake in some dough so he wont have to work. :(

May 27, 2010 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marky

And this ridiculous 2 hour "special" is Jon's fault how? Wow, what a reach! Kate wants it, Kate's in it, HMMMM,,,,, maust be Kate's idea. Again.

May 27, 2010 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • arch

He doesn't get anything. TLC sued him for not continuing with a follow-up. This woman has been going around begging networks to get her kids back on the tube. Lay the blame on the right person..pathetic Kate!

May 27, 2010 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • moon627

i'm saying Jon gets off easy (again) because Kate keeps working to put food on the table (plus designer fashions, etc. :) since he doesnt do a damn thing ! everyone rags on her (understandably) while he gets off scott free . its just sickening any way you look at it.... she may be in it for the attention but she needs the money as well ! how else do you expect her to take care of 8 kids ?? i'm sure all you haters would pass up the big bucks and work at WallMart instead, right ?

May 27, 2010 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • duryea

this has nothing to do with Jon. Kate is the one who wants this lifestyle much to the detriment of her children. Let's check back in a few years to see how the kids are.

May 27, 2010 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • NyteShayde

moon627: If she couldn't afford the brats she has she shouldn't have had them all in the first place! Why should the rest of us have to suffer her obnoxious behavior (which contributed to the demise of her marriage) just because she wanted to shoot out more kids. You don't make the decision to have a huge family and then hope for corporate handouts / sponsorship and proceed to exploit your kids under the guise of "I need to support my children" blah blah blah. She's pathetic and you're pathetic for supporting this narcissistic gorgon.

May 27, 2010 at 7:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • moon627

NyteShayde
      you are a disgusting piece of crap who apparently doesnt have children or you would not be so judgemental.... if you do have children i feel sorry for them !

May 27, 2010 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Tracy Lynn

Yes, please go away Kate....we have seen enough of you and go and be a Mom and quit trying to promote yourself in the spotlight all the time....Its just not all about YOU !!! I won't be watching this show and I doubt if anyone really cares.....enough please

May 27, 2010 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richmond

If any of you people had watched the original show, you would know that Kate was a nurse before having the kids. Have any of you tried raising a kid (much less 8) on a nurse's salary? I don't deny that she was a ballbreaker to her husband, but she is also trying to support a family. It's all about a long term goal to make sure her kids have a decent life.

May 27, 2010 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • ashley

i dont understand why everyone gives her such a hard time. jon was lazy if i were kate i would have treated him that way too. she does everything and he whinned whenever she would ask him for help. he cheated on her and left her to raise the kids by herself. lets not forget he emptied their joint account, complained once he was off the show (cause he wasnt going to get paid) that the kids didnt liek it but when he was on the show was all about it, i mean that guys a tool. at least kate is working and earning money unlike alot of other ppl who just let us pay for their mistakes.

May 27, 2010 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Tammy-Tampa

Please go away and be a mom- that is what you should be focusing on. Your children need you to stop focusing on promoting yourself and start being a real mother. Go to counseling with their father and try co-parenting for once. They deserve to be your priority as you decided to be a mom and GOD gave you the blessings that so many women wish they could have.

May 27, 2010 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  110. karen sheets

Is anyone as sick of this boring woman as I am. And who really cares what her kids do for their 6th birthday. There are many more important news issues than Kate Gosslin!

May 27, 2010 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tammy-Tampa

DITTO!!!!

May 27, 2010 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • century33

double DITTO!

May 27, 2010 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • cnn reader

and yet you're reading the story...everyone loves the drama behind this fam, it's ok to admit it

May 27, 2010 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
      • Noans

I didn't read the story. I was surfing around CNN when I saw her picture, that was enough for me. I caught a glimpse of the DWTS winners speaking and next thing I see is Kate in front of the camera complaining and whining, AGAIN! There is a way to communicate without constantly playing the pity card, or always being outright negative and hostile about everything. There are always two sides to every story and I'm sure Jon has his side and Kate hers and frankly I don't care enough about either one of these people to care. But when Kate is so ungrateful and negative for the work that she does and has gotten and has been paid unbelievably well, yet constantly whines and complains, sorry, just sick of this woman and I just have to speak out. This is a very hostel, angry and selfish woman, even before her divorce, who desperately needs therapy now for her anger and negativity. I only watched two episodes when it first came on but I could not stomach Kate's constant hostility and negativity and constant ball... b..... so I changed the channel and never watched another episode and don't plan on watching any ever again, with or without Jon. I blogged because I'm so upset about the oil spill, I needed something inane and vapid to take my mind off of it and there was Kate's photo.

May 28, 2010 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
    • suzy diamond

Yes, OH BIG YES....WHY is she ALWAYS in the news!!! So sick of her and her obnoxious personality. She's not good at anything. Her dancing was ridiculous.

May 27, 2010 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • st

I think I'm going to thhrowup-

May 27, 2010 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dawn

She can't dance, she does not know how to treat anyone with respect, including jon while they were married. sick of her. The kids will be the next victims

May 27, 2010 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • tn reader

Hopefully the world will eventually cease to care about this woman. I know I have

May 27, 2010 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vickie

Please don't torture us anymore. I mean who really cares and she acts drug all the time anyway

May 27, 2010 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Keave

Yes, I really don't care how she and her kids spend their time. The media needs to concentrate on the more important issues and forget about this woman.

May 27, 2010 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Crusty

Nope not sick of it at all! Can't get enough of all you haters and whiners! Bring it on as this always makes for good reading when people turn on each other in these forums and post their anger and hate!

May 27, 2010 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • dennis

If you're bored by her, then why do you watch the show?

May 27, 2010 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Helen Fox

Amen! Get this woman off of TV. She's disqusting......

May 27, 2010 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kristie

Not only do I disagree with the majority of you but your comments are rude and border on racist(monkeys???). I feel as if I have watched those kids grow up and as far as shows go, luckily you can all watch something else if you don't like this one. I am excited about Kate's return without Jon and cannot wait to see how the kids have grown. She is a mother doing whatever it takes to make sure her children want for nothing and I will not fault her for that. You do you Kate!!!!!! Hold your head up and try to ignore the stupidity of others.

May 27, 2010 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kiely

AMEN!!! – SO TIRED OF THIS WOMAN... Get a real job!

May 27, 2010 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • RILEX

Why is this person news.? Who frickin cares. Overbearing, controlling, media sucking behemoth.

May 27, 2010 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |