May 25th, 2010

TV recap: 'The Bachelorette' meets her suitors

[Editor's Note: You know the drill by now. If you haven't seen the latest episode of "The Bachelorette," DON'T READ ANY FURTHER.]

Earlier this year, Ali Fedotowsky chose working at Facebook over "Bachelor" Jake Pavelka. Now, Ali is ready to put love over job security and a roof over her head.

Host Chris Harrison welcomes us back to the manor, declaring that 25 men from "across America" have gathered to win Ali's hand.  Once again, Chris shows a complete lack of geography skills, as three of the contestants are Canadian.

This year's lineup include three Chrises, two Craigs, a Derek, a Derrick, two Johns, a Jonathan and two Tylers.  Alas, no one's wearing nametags at the manor.

One bachelor left the limo via the vehicle's sunroof to greet Ali, while another did a backflip off the roof of a second limo.  A third actually proposed to Ali outside the manor, but the ring was cubic zirconia and the proposal was for "alone time" with her.  A decent consolation prize, but not the real thing.

Another bachelor, Kyle, tried to "reel in" Ali with his invisible fishing pole.  Kyle's an outdoorsman from Colorado who says he's looking for an "ice fishing partner" to hang out with.  Unfortunately, showing the viewers your collection of animals you killed won't win you brownie points.  Threatening to eat the "first impression" rose doesn't help either.

One bachelor to watch is Justin, an "entertainment wrestler" (that's what the show called him, not me) from Canada.  He told Ali that when he's in the ring, he's "Rated R" (Adam "Edge" Copeland thinks that's gimmick infringement).

In the end, Ali kept 17 of the 25 gentleman callers. Among those staying are Justin the wrestler (who was nearly voted off by the other bachelors, who claim he's there for the "wrong reasons"), Frank (the guy who left the limo via sunroof) and all three Chrises.

Those sent home include Kyle the outdoorsman and Derrick, a California native whose known to family and friends as "Shooter." How he got that nickname is for reasons that can't be published on a family website.  Nevertheless, he explained to Ali the background of that nickname during his one-on-one time.  If there were ever a time to present someone with a "last impression" rose,  Derrick would fit the bill.

Once again, the premiere ended with a quick preview of what to expect this season.  Tempers flare!  Fingers are pointed!  Volcanoes erupt, both figuratively and literally!

What did you think of "The Bachelorette" premiere?

Next entry »
  1. Ami Diekmann

I installed this on a T-mobile Wing and it breathed new life into the phone. Mine runs at a maximum 228MHz.

December 26, 2012 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Kellie Falley

Hey , there, just became aware of your site by Google, and uncovered that it truly is genuinely informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate should you proceed this in future.

December 5, 2012 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  3. video fun

Hey There. I found your weblog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I'll definitely return.

April 5, 2012 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  4. play online poker tournaments

Enjoyed reading this, really very good stuff, thankyou .

January 5, 2012 at 2:00 am | Report abuse |
  5. fullerton plumbing

Hey that you just very much for the write-up, it had been very and useful examine! I am going to be back again later for certain.

July 29, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Sofa Slipcover

metal roofings should be the best, they are sturdy and can be replaced easily ,;-

December 22, 2010 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Jason Rivera

the best roofing is either ceramic or metal roofing*:;

September 14, 2010 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  8. Amy

I loved the show:)

May 27, 2010 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Enoch

People I wouldn't talk to competing for a woman I wouldn't date. Never watched the show and never will.

What I don't understand though are the people who watch the show and say it will be bad, but apparently are still willing to continue watching. Are your lives that empty? It is a huge world out there with literally millions of different things to do that you might actually find interesting. Wasting the hours in the day you have choosing to do something you find boring just makes me laugh.

May 26, 2010 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  10. gonnaBeBoring

Last season, I found Ali to be whiny and indecisive. I'm sure they coached her on the latter, but man, talk about slim pickens! There's only 1 or two decent looking men this time around, and the others don't seem to make up for it with substance. Looks to be a boring season...

May 26, 2010 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  11. Sparrows345

Anyone here speak Canadian? I understand it's a difficult language to learn. I like the bacon that comes from there, and tanith belbin. She is pretty hot.

May 26, 2010 at 4:39 am | Report abuse |
  12. funny stuff

breeders cup

May 26, 2010 at 2:44 am | Report abuse |
  13. AJ

The show is staged and it's for entertainment purposes only, that's why you hear the same dialog over and over again. Ali is coached by the producer. The truth from people who know her is that Ali wants to be an actress, and she loves the limelight. Her job at Facebook was just to get by while she pursued a Hollywood career on the side.

May 25, 2010 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
  14. JRtheGreat

Well.. the rumors are already flying... From what I heard, the Wrestler w/ the broken left leg (I guess he's all right now..) is the one that already HAS a girlfriend and that the girlfriend was on a radio talk show this morning to talk about that... Sounds like a rerun of the previous Bachelorette...

As to some ideas of who will be in the final, I thinik Roberto may be there, and could win... although, he seems more like he'll just get caught up on the fame and decide to 'sow his oats' after the show...

As to the dude w/ the hair, perhaps he's there to plug a new hair spray, but we have to give him credit though... he has my vote for the most hair out of all of the suitors...

Regading the guy w/ the Kermit voice, I think he may be partially deaf, although to be fair, he does not say anything on that on the show... probably has Miss Piggy on the side already and will admit it later on in this show... (do I smell 'bacon'?)

The weatherman guy can go far, although I find it hard to imagine how his conversation will go w/ Ali... (Hey, Ali! I'll be there sometime in the late evening... have a high pressure headache coming in my way and there's an 80% chance that we'll have no activity tonight, so the forecast – BYOB tonight (bring your own babe))...

Then there was the Lawyer, who got some minor brownie points for warning her about the 'others'... If there ever was someone that reminded me of Mr. Rogers, he was that guy... (hmm.. didn't Ali do the same thing on the previous Bachelor?)

There was that other guy that reminded me of MIchelle from the last Bachelor show... A bit needy, borderline Bipolar and, perhaps contemplating suicide... He didn't show the symptoms last night, but the 'stare' was definately there... so, watch out!

As to the rest.. perhaps some will stick out during this run... most of them will just fade away and return to their self-absorbed lives... contemplatiing their miserable existance... Remember.. there is a life outside of this show!!!

May 25, 2010 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
  15. KT

This show needs to go away!! I watched bits and pieces and the show is so phony. Her laugh would drive you crazy. The dress was too much. Haven't they proven by know that you can not find your true love on a tv show.

May 25, 2010 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • GN

I do have to say it can be done – look at Trista and Ryan – they are still together and raising children. there was also that outdoorsy bachelor from florida. he and that girl Mary are still together. i just think it all depends on the reasons they are there – if they are true to it or not.

May 26, 2010 at 6:05 am | Report abuse |
  16. TinDenver

By the way, mountain-man Kyle is from Highlands Ranch, CO a very mid to upper class suburb of Denver. No quite the tundra he referred to. If he has trouble meeting girls in the Ranch, try the Starbucks down the street.

May 25, 2010 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
  17. SD

May 25, 2010 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • jross

He said "America" not "North American". The continent is not called "America" much as you may want it to be.

May 25, 2010 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • scribbler

Oh my goodness SD, are you that ignorant?

""Host Chris Harrison welcomes us back to the manor, declaring that 25 men from "across America" have gathered to win Ali's hand. Once again, Chris shows a complete lack of geography skills, as three of the contestants are Canadian."

Ummm, last I checked, Canada was a part of North America. You know, the continent? Perhaps Mr. Dinan should check his map and hone his geography skills."

Take your own advice sweetheart. North America is the continent. The separate countries include CANADA and America (among many others). Being Canadian may make you North American, but by lord, not American.

May 25, 2010 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • ks

Dude, "North America" is not the same as "America".

May 25, 2010 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • American

Everyone, North America is the continent, but America is also the broad geographic region. America is NOT the country name. United State of America is the name of a country. While America usually refers to the USA, it is NOT incorrect to refer to the greater are of Canada and the USA as America. Learn the name of YOUR OWN COUNTRY!

May 26, 2010 at 4:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Max

Du'h!

SD is right. America is divided into North and South (ergo both can be still referred to as America). North America is made up of Canada, USA and Mexico. So when the Host says from across America, the 25 bachelor could have darn well come from Peru, Canada, El Salvador, Mexico, etc any of the countries in either the North or the south of America!

May 26, 2010 at 4:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Dead Horse

I'll beat this dead horse because jross, scribbler, and ks are the type of ignorant know-it-alls that irritate thinking people. SD is right... "Across America" indeed refers to the geographic area of both N and S America...including Canada. O.k. the horse is dead.

May 26, 2010 at 5:30 am | Report abuse |
    • SD

@ Scribbler and his kind, namely jross and ks:
      Who's ignorant? Perhaps you need both a map AND dictionary to figure this one out.

Main Entry: Amer·i·ca
      Pronunciation: \ə-ˈmer-ə-kə, -ˈme-rə-\
      Function: geographical name

1 either continent (North America or S. America) of the western hemisphere
      2or the Amer·i·cas \-kəz\ the lands of the western hemisphere including North, Central, & S. America & the West Indies
      3 united states of america

May 26, 2010 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Towanda

I watched it for about 15 min as there was nothing else on at the time. Can't stand her "giggles" and her voice. Won't be watching again – well maybe turn the vol down and watch when it gets down to about 5 guys. (Watched the Bachelor about the same amount of time I'll spend on this one – total of an hour.) Oh well – guess it's just not my thing but the rest of you that DO like it – enjoy it.

May 25, 2010 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  19. let's be real

For a second, I swore when I first read the article it said the host was Chris Hanson...

May 25, 2010 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  20. ginn

The guy who kills as many animals as he can, you are a waste of space and it's no wonder you are single. If you think this will endear you to women, time to rethink your strategy, not cool bubba.

May 25, 2010 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  21. SallyForth

I don't usually watch this show (I did watch the one with Trista and Ryan years ago) but I like Ali and thought she might do well, so I ended up watching it. Besides, I had to check out the guys!! I liked Frank; he's cute, energetic and a bit quirkey, which is great. Give me quirkey over bland any day. And I liked Roberto; he seemed to be nicely aggressive, had a great smile and beautiful hands, was a great dancer, and seemed to be a rather romantic guy at heart. I thought Craig, the handsome dude with the gorgeous hair, was a slime bucket. I can't believe he got a rose! I hope Ali sees him for what he is. He really raised some red flags for me. (My intuition is pretty damn good) I guess I've learned not to trust really handsome men because they are usually full of themselves and have rotten personalities. They've always seem to rely on their looks to get women and rarely cultivate a decent personality. (Just an observation from years of dating.) And all he did was criticize some of the other guys, especially the guy who made a scrapbook for Ali, which I thought was kinda original and creative. Sure beats jumping off the roof of a limo and trying to act macho for the lady. I watched Ali on the (previous) Bachelor show for the last 3 episodes and really didn't like Jake or Vienna. Jake seems to be full of himself. I think they deserve each other; I predict their relationship will be over by the end of the year, if not sooner. I like Ali because she seems to be fairly grounded but I hope she uses her head and intuition.

May 25, 2010 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Beth

Ali will pick Roberto in the end! The guy from Canada with the huge hair is creepy and has a bad attitude. Is the guy that sounds like Kermit mabe partially deaf? Ali needs to either wear shorter dresses or learn to walk without lifting her dress over and over!!

May 25, 2010 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  23. lisa

I believe that last seasons quick exit of Ali was such a planned exit. The show picked her for this season and found a way to get rid of her. She goes home for a job and they announce that she is the next bachelorette one week later. How perfect?????

May 25, 2010 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  24. COurtney

I watched it last night for the first time, it is kind of funny to see people on there from the same town your from!! Clovis, CA!!!

May 25, 2010 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Blah

Probably the worst bachelorette ever! She doesn't do anything but giggle and has absolutely no personality. Btw, WHO did her makeup? and dressed her for the show? She's actually prettier than the last bachelorette but her makeup and dress made her look horrible! Her makeup was GREY lol and her dress made her look big even though she's not. She needs some serious help. Interesting how EVERY guy on the show almost looks the same. I guess she doesn't have a thing for blondes, lol. Lastly, I think what totally killed it for me is how she said Roberto's name. Are you kidding me?? She had to pronounce it with an accent because??? For someone that is from San Francisco, she sounded like a dumb*** and is probably going to keep him around for some 'flava' – as she is SO bland :)

May 25, 2010 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Wen

I am Canadian and we don't refer to ourselves as being "Americans" or from "America". Generally speaking, "America" is always perceived as referring to the USA. He couldn't really say "from across North America" because no one from Mexico is there. So I agree with the writer of this article. Chris Harrison should have said "..from across America and from Canada..."

May 25, 2010 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Tara

This show is great!!!! But i miss the the show last night would anyone know where and how could have wacth it again!!! thanks

May 25, 2010 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  28. jadkins17

Ali is soooo gorgeous and a total sweetheart. I mean honsetly, it does not get any better then Ali!!! Literally, I haven't found a flaw with this girl yet. I just wish I was one of the 25 guys.

There sure are a lot of haters on here.. or jealous chubby girls!

May 25, 2010 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Emerson D Reiff

You're an a**. I am one of those chubby girls, but I think Ali is very pretty and seems very sweet. I rooted for her last season on the Bachelor. Most chubby girls do not sit around envying their thinner sisters as usually the guys who are interested in them are, well, like you. I'll take my man who loves every curve and makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. He knows my struggles with food and weight and, yet, sees my beauty. There are all types of people in the world and, believe it or not, they do not have to all be aesthetically pleasing to you, but that does not make them any less beautiful or worth being treated with kindness and respect.

May 26, 2010 at 1:31 am | Report abuse |
  29. Casey

Yep, a bit creepy, on the "what comes next" part of the show, I wonder who ends up cutting their wrist and which guy already has a girlfriend... (this season is going to be good...)

May 25, 2010 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  30. BrownEyedGirl

Anybody think the "I'll always protect your heart" guy was creepy, just for the sole fact that he looked almost exactly like Jake? Or maybe it's just me.

May 25, 2010 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Atlanta

OMG, that laugh of hers was about to drive me crazy last night...if that keeps up, I will be finding other things to do on Monday nights this summer!

May 25, 2010 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Paige

Has everyone forgotten how mean Ali was to Vienna on the Bachelor? Classic "mean girl" acting sugary now for her own benefit. Gross (like her hair extensions).

May 25, 2010 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Texas Mom

I thought the guy that made the scrapbook was cute. I think that in this frist initial meeting you have to do something that stands out to get her attention or you will go home. I think they were doing whatever they had to, to get her attention. Its all about frist impression and if you think that they are creepy or not.

May 25, 2010 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Texas Mom

May 25, 2010 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Casey

oh I know!. can you believe the guy that actually made a scrapbook for her with photos of his mother and stuff? and the one that says he will always watch out after her heart even upon initial introduction.... where did they get some of these guys, lol

May 25, 2010 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  36. kph

OMG! so great. couple of crazies – there were a few who are WAY too into her I just know that this season will be different!

May 25, 2010 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Casey

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Americas, or America, are the lands of the Western hemisphere or New World, comprising the continents of North America and South America with their associated islands and regions.

Anyway, enough of that. I personally think some of these guys she chose are kinda "strange". should be interesting as their personalities come out. I usually don't watch this type of show, but for some reason or other, last night's debut really caught my attention.

May 25, 2010 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  38. eugene

bring back Gia! Toupee guy is a loser and looks like he wore his suit from high school.

May 25, 2010 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  39. kathy

Mr. Dinan: Canada is part of America.

May 25, 2010 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  40. texas mom

Sorry not Ricardo Roberto! LOL sorry. I also like Frank and the weatherman but who knows until there true selves are reveiled.

May 25, 2010 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  41. embarrased

I am amazed that CNN allowed some one on their staff who has no geography knowledge to be on their staff and to whoever actually approves these posts that is one over-paid individual who also lacks basic gramar school knowledge. Shame on you CNN News writing used to be a skill that required being highly educated now its simply any one with a keyboard can write anything and think they sound educated.

May 25, 2010 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • let's be real

Well, the same can be said about your comment... minus the CNN job.

May 25, 2010 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • canuck rooting for Steve H.!

Uh, the last time I checked, grammar is the correct spelling so one shouldn't cast stones about one's education level. I don't understand why people insist on spewing out their opinions so hurriedly that they can't read over what they just typed and make sure that they aren't making themselves look like a horse's butt!

On a lighter note, this is the only "confrontational" reality show that I can stand to watch – all the other's such as Survivor etc. is just too "in your face" for my tender sensibilities – I love watching adults acting like high school kids all over again. I do like 2 of the 3 Canadian representatives so far – Craig, well he's another story...not a very likeable guy so far. And funnily enough, I did not notice Ali giggling during the show – can't wait to watch next week to see if it drives me crazy cause someone has brought it to my attention – if it is annoying, thanks so much for putting that into my brain LOL!

May 25, 2010 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  42. texas mom

I think that Chris H is a winner, I also like Ricardo! I think that this season might be okay but I think you are right jjdecor the toupee guy needs to go. Even though its his real hair he needs a hair cut and a new attitude he is like Wes all over again.

May 25, 2010 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Annie

I agree with Mac! I was really sick and tired of watching her lift the bottom of her dress to take a step. And if i hear "amazing" one more time!!!

May 25, 2010 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Casey

I thought it was hilarious! but I can't believe she gave a rose to the the weatherman but the guy with the kermit voice is kinda cute, lol

May 25, 2010 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Interesting

People really have no life at all do they.

May 25, 2010 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  46. natalie

When people say god bless america, I'm pretty sure they're not including canada.... or mexico, or anyone in south america for that matter.

May 25, 2010 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  47. jjdecor

Most of them seemed liked losers but I think Roberto will be who she goes home with at least temporarily. Couldn't believe she kept the toupee guy from Canada and was surprised he didn't get "voted off", I think the producers put a couple of "ringers" in the group every time so that there is enough drama. Fake fake I don't usually watch this reality stuff but I was bored.

May 25, 2010 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Jill

"Host Chris Harrison welcomes us back to the manor, declaring that 25 men from "across America" have gathered to win Ali's hand. Once again, Chris shows a complete lack of geography skills, as three of the contestants are Canadian"

...Canada is North America.....
    so that would be a legitimate statement.
    It is not 25 men from across the states.

May 25, 2010 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  49. cathy

i think ali is a slow minded moron and so are the idiots they have on this episode, and i thought jake and vienna were bad, what is this show coming to, do they not check these people out before putting them on the show.

May 25, 2010 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • let's be real

Oh, they check these people, believe me. They obviously want the trashiest, dumbest, self-centered pieces of turd. What fun would a show be if all the people were just all "nice guys and girls"? There would be no drama, no ratings, and the only ones watching would be the ones at the retirement home. Not like it may not be boring enough to people as it is, it would probably be so boring they would have to cancel it immediately.

Why do you think shows like Jersey Shore get ratings these days? Because stupid people like watching stupid people... be stupid... *gasp*

May 26, 2010 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  50. ginny

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN –GIA!!
    ALI HAS NO CLASS–DUH!!

May 25, 2010 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Gail Snail

GMAB. If they are supposed to have gotten time off from work and turned over their cell phones, how did Ali know there was trouble with her job? WAS there any problem with her job not honoring the time off she was granted?

That was Ed's strategy with Jillian. It worked for him but not for Ali.

I think it is all staged. I will NOT be watching.

May 25, 2010 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Edward Acosta

To the idiot who wrote this story. Canada is in the American Continent. Therefore, Canadians are Americans also. By the way, Mexico is also in the Americas.

May 25, 2010 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Merc

Hey Edward,
      How can you say Canadians are Americans???? Think again, maybe a million times!!!!!

May 25, 2010 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Oscar Acosta (Dr. Gonzo)

Listen – what he meant was that Canadiens are a part of North America, therefore, (North) Americans. Unfortunately, my fine brown friend can't explain that so poo on him. BROWN POWER!!!

May 25, 2010 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Pam

ANY of these men are BETTER then JAKE...I hope he had his LAST 15 of fame on Dancing with the Stars.....
    I think she's going to find out she might have let a couple good ones slip thru her fingers....this one will teach us a lot about THE MIND and how some lose it......should be interesting

May 25, 2010 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Mac

Please, Please, Please Ali ... I hope you stop lifting your skirt with both hands to walk each step. If not, I'm gonna find it difficult to watch.

May 25, 2010 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  55. let's be real

Editor's note should say... if you want to keep your brain cells, DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER.

I failed to heed that warning. Uh duh...

May 25, 2010 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Tensaxa

Funny, I always thought Canada was in North "America." Guess I'll have to reread my 8th grade geography book.

May 25, 2010 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Starr

What a bunch of sick .... SICK ..... Dudes....poor Ali will be looking for a needle in a haystack....bunch of nonproductive....mountain men....what's the word oh yes.....self-absorbed pigs????come on ice fishing....

May 25, 2010 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Monkey

Actually, Canada is in America since the continent the U.S. shares with them is called North America. Had he said 25 men from across the United States, he'd have been incorrect. One cannot generalize America and assume it only means the United States when in actuality it includes Canada and Mexico as well.

May 25, 2010 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Dianne

Sorry sport, but you're dead wrong. Canada is NOT part of America. Host Chris should have said "across North America".

May 26, 2010 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
    • michele

Ha, ha, ha! This was the first thing I noticed and could not help but laugh :) Chris Harrison was correct in what he said.

June 7, 2010 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  59. FLcynic

After watching the show, a song came to mind ... "I don't like spiders and snakes, but that ain't what it takes to love me ..."

Maybe by the end of the season, I'll be surprised, and she'll actually find one in that bunch of losers.

The network should start doing background checks on these guys to weed out the liars and scam artists.

May 25, 2010 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  60. crystal

i watched her on bachelor Jake and she was Blah blah...i will give her a chance and maybe she will let her hair down and have some good ole 'reality trashy' fun! ;-)

May 25, 2010 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |