May 19th, 2010

Sharon Stone owns up to plastic surgery

Sharon StoneSharon Stone is boldly going where few Hollywood actresses dare to go: she’s owning up to having plastic surgery.

The bombshell actress told More magazine that following her 2004 divorce from San Francisco newspaper editor Phil Bronstein, she felt insecure about her looks.

“Nobody loves me. I’m 103. My life would be better if I had better lips,” she said in the interview. She had something - the name of which she can’t quite remember - pumped into her bottom lip.

How did she feel about it?

Well to be frank, like asking, “What the hell?" Stone added that her lips became so plump they didn't match, and even lip gloss wouldn’t stay on. She said she looked “like a trout,” and promised never to get plastic surgery again.

Apparently, there’s no need for it. She’s quite the cougar-catch.

“I really get pursued by men in their 20s, like, a lot,” she said before joking, “They probably know there’s food in the fridge and that somebody's going to talk to them and ask them how their day was.”

1. mike the bike

Sharon needs to move on for crying out loud, before she turns into Norma Desmond. She's in her early fifties and nobody has cared about her since Casino. She's a good looking middle aged woman with money and, I hope, good health. What is it with some people and their inability to recognize that their day in the sun has come and gone. Plastic surgery or not, she's past her Hollywood "babe" prime-along with a lot of other women. Although I'd still like to bang her.

February 28, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  2. BotchedSurgerybyDrSamuelLam

Stick to what God gave you! Its not worth the risks and you can look worse and permanently deformed at the hands of the wrong doctor!

June 28, 2010 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Susan

You've got to be kidding!I am an advocate for female actresses of any age and I resent her false statements that all she had done was get something injected into her lips.
    I had breast implants and real breasts – especially over 50 ones, do not sit on a woman's chest like water balloons under the skin.
    I suggest you all wake up and stop propagating false statements that encourage other women to run out to the nearest plastic surgeon because they can't live up to her perfect 50 +, no surgery body and face.
    Enough lying!

May 26, 2010 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Richard

Sharon Stone has been a breath of heavy mannered overly dramatic fresh air on L&O SVU for the past few weeks! I hope she sticks around for a few episodes next season.

May 20, 2010 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  5. carl botha

The Andricon Boy! Just hang on...I am counting.....What? .... Really....In your comment yesterday you said ...lets see...ZERO (0) things that are not true....

May 20, 2010 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  6. M Lightfoot

Who cares if she had work done. Why Not. she looks GREAT!!!! You go girl

May 20, 2010 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  7. Dave

Who really cares. If you knew how many movie and TV stars had something done here or something done there it would make your head spin. Sharon Stone is one of the most beautiful women so....whatever it takes is fine with me

May 20, 2010 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  8. jjdecor

She's very attractive but she's only given me a creepy feeling. She needs to quit dressing and trying to act like she's still in her 20s or 30s-no class

May 20, 2010 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  9. Rick

Her L&O performance was terrible, but not at all surprising. I've never been a fan. Have you ever heard her interviewed? Her star never rose quite so high as she seems to think and she can only attract guys in their twenties because they don't care what drivel she spouts as long as their "Basic Instinct" fantasy is fulfilled.

May 20, 2010 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  10. Beth

Sharon Stone was a pretty woman...now her face looks plastic. or frozen! Why people can't age gracefully is unreal...in the long run they end up ruining their appearance!

May 20, 2010 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  11. Pat

What ever she had done it just took away all that natural beaty. She was a very pretty lady. I didn't ever recognize her on Law and Order and her acting was not all that great. Why do people have to mess with their looks when they are already good looking. You see it more and more these days in men a women. Jack Lemon for example, he was aging nicely but then he went and had plastic surgery and afterwards he didn't even look like Jack Lemon. I could go on and on but for what. I just think we are starting to look like a bunch of fake expressionless people walking around with these tight shiny faces that look so fake. Why would you want to do that to yourself. Same thing goes for the hair. There are so many men walking around with these implants and so forth that their hair doesn't even look natural. For example Tim McGraw and some others. Oh well................

May 20, 2010 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  12. lorne

sharon is still beautiful, just different from the basic instinct years.

andricon boy... do NOT forget to take your pill this morning.

May 20, 2010 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  13. I am Canadian!

Definitely more done than just lips ( I mean the ones on her face). Botox and fillers all over her face...you don't have to go under the knife to have your face altered. Having had both Botox and fillers, it becomes addictive and once you lose the effect, you want it again. I want it again, but can't afford it. I know what to look for in a face that 's had it done, and she most certainly has had it done. Why do these people lie and mistake us all for idiots!

May 20, 2010 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  14. dr2mom

She ought to own up to it, alright. She doesn't even look like herself in pictures. By owning up, at least I know who it is that's owning up. ;) Way to go Sharon!

May 20, 2010 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
  15. Me

Yeah, like we coudnt tell...Some peoples kids (head shaking side to side)...

May 20, 2010 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  16. Michael

What we should be talking about is how really bad of an actress she is after watching SVU – just terrible!!!

May 20, 2010 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
  17. jeffinfl

i wonder if she had the only lips that made her popular redone?

May 20, 2010 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
  18. ORLY?

how can you look at that 80-year old face and not know she had plastic surgery? she looks like she hasn't aged much since the 80's. maybe she just found the fountain of youth...NAW.

May 20, 2010 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  19. AGeek

I'm shocked! ..oh, wait ..no, that was just a little gas.

May 20, 2010 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  20. Dee

Give me a break..honest??? Please...she had the rest of her face done long before the lip job.. she's a catch due to her surgeon.. honesty in Holloywood- now that's funny!! How dumb do these peopel think we are?

May 20, 2010 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
  21. lauratj

She should not have any more work done –age gracefully,I think the more plastic surgery these actors do makes them look awful (Bruce Jenner,his Kardasion wife etc) keep it simple !!!

May 20, 2010 at 6:36 am | Report abuse |
  22. Mike

You were too beautiful in Basic Instict, now you want to destroy the beauty. Sharon, your life is over.

May 20, 2010 at 5:49 am | Report abuse |
  23. sykes

Cute comment- Doc

The Andricon Boy-please get a life

May 20, 2010 at 5:13 am | Report abuse |
  24. Tom

Sharon Stone – plastic surgery? C'mon now.

(Like anyone doubts it. Can we say, "Cher?")

May 20, 2010 at 4:18 am | Report abuse |
  25. Sci Fi Lover

Does anyone on this site over 50 look as good as Sharon? male or female-i think not....she can join the Demi Moore club, and they had to cast a realistic former fling for Elliot! Who else could of played an over fifty da....Rosanne Barr, Rosie O'Donnell, they could do tough and gritty....shut up!

May 20, 2010 at 3:31 am | Report abuse |
  26. PDXChick

C'mon, only her lips? She's barely recognizable as her 'real' self.

May 20, 2010 at 2:34 am | Report abuse |
  27. scab

Well, surgeries helped. at least she didn't let herself go like Kelly McGillis.

May 20, 2010 at 2:31 am | Report abuse |
  28. tan

Sharon Stone looks great. I like her better in Law and Order that in Basic Instinct. She is showing her acting in drama rather than her goods in in a skin flick. There is more to acting than a skin flick.

May 20, 2010 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  29. shell517nj

who couldn't tell with her rosy cheeks? when I saw her on Law and Order I was like...hello botox. its obvious. she looks much better than she did in Cat Woman.

May 20, 2010 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
  30. Aaron

Sharone Stone looks lovely and very gorgeous for her age. Women her age, all over would kill to have her beauty. I support plastic surgery, if needed to heal physical ailment, and/or emotional too. Or if you think a small botox treatment here might help with your love life, go for it. Live your life.

May 19, 2010 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Don

Right. Just her lips. And I'm Superman.

May 19, 2010 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  32. mizsherle

Why should we care about anyone's cosmetic procedures anymore? It's such a non-issue. She can't act and she's boring.

May 19, 2010 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Moonbeam

The above is a lovely photo of her, despite my comments above. She really does have great facial bone structure, and I like her hair longer, like it is in this photo.

May 19, 2010 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Moonbeam

@Blackbird: she is attractive, but she has saggy boobs, a thick waist and flat butt (or at least used to - haven't seen her lately). I would not mind this, but did she really once say that she was going to replace Marilyn Monroe?

May 19, 2010 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  35. erbs

its funny when's she tries to act so smart by making intelligent remarks. she is a major fake! didn't she claim to have an IQ level of 155? she also thought picasso was mexican! ha ha.

May 19, 2010 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  36. lance corporal

wait was it the lips she showed in basic instinct or the ones on her face ;-)

May 19, 2010 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Moonbeam

I think the "lip story" is probably offered to the press to distract us from all the other work she looks as if she has had done. Didn't she also once claim to be a member of Mensa, but Mensa could not find the record?

May 19, 2010 at 11:27 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Chad Lohman

Plastic or not, still a cougar hottie!

May 19, 2010 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Mikki

She's just an old hag with fake hair extensions & a facelift... look at how high her eyebrows are and how tight her chin is – and then remember what your mom or grandma looked like at 50+
    Its fake,fake,fake – obviously nobody writes about her so she says something stupid to get any press -

May 19, 2010 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Turborati

is she broke or just looking for a guy?

May 19, 2010 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Jeanie

Who cares?? You go girl!! I am 77 and had my eyelids done. Feels great when people think you are 45!!!!

May 19, 2010 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Bryan

man, but that food in the fridge comment...hillarious

May 19, 2010 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  43. trae

she looks like all the rest of the plastic-faced women over 40 who have "work done"

May 19, 2010 at 10:20 pm | Report abuse |
  44. capexcitemnt

she has food in the fridge

May 19, 2010 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Doc

Sharon Stone is famous for showing her lips. Oh, wait...she's talking about her mouth. Never mind.

May 19, 2010 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Blackbird

Sharon Stone is one of the great beauties of our time. Why not just set back and enjoy. She is a feast for the eyes.

May 19, 2010 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Turborati

And didn't she adopt two sons? Why is this mother talking of young men hitting on her? Anybody knows young men hit on everything – young, old, ugly... in Italy a mother can be beautiful without these cheap lines. You dont look bad for your age, Sharon – but I feel more sorry for you than attracted

May 19, 2010 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Turborati

That is the shallowest way to fish for a compliment... I'm so ugly and only had my lower lip done OMG... so much plastic surgery! Desperate woman...poor thing, no friends, no life

May 19, 2010 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  49. alumette

She looks like a younger version of Candace Bergen. She is loaded with plastic surgeries. Not recognizable.

May 19, 2010 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  50. poochie

i think people who read these stories are GAY! (AS IN STUPID)

May 19, 2010 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  51. poochie

is lesbian?

May 19, 2010 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  52. poochie

is gay a trigger word?

May 19, 2010 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
  53. poochie

no one cares
    i am just bored so i thought i'd comment on such a dumb story

May 19, 2010 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  54. alumette

a little OCD goes a long way...control freak ? hummmmm. The young guys who think she is hot are looking for a mother who has deep pockets. OK with her? great...OK with them as well.

May 19, 2010 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  55. poochie

i am tired of reading about hollywood

May 19, 2010 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  56. madmac

This woman has serious issues

May 19, 2010 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  57. PNK

@stone fan – ever seen Catwoman?? Two-thirds of your dream right there.

May 19, 2010 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  58. poochie

WHO CARES IS RIGHT. Find something better to report on please. There must be SOMETHING you can find.

May 19, 2010 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  59. goldenstate

Sharon Stone doesn't add anything to Law & Order SVU. I would prefer her to not be on the show. She is not believable as that character. I like Sharon Stone but not as a former gritty cop or DA as her character is supposedly on SVU.

May 19, 2010 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Kent Eckles

I heard she has an absent gag reflex. Has anyone else heard this?

May 19, 2010 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
  61. kelly

Well Sharon went to the very same High School that i graduated from. Saegertown, PA is a long way from where she is now. She was beautiful than and she is still beautiful now. True she should be in more A list stuff. She admits to the lip injection stuff. She takes care of her body and if she has had other work done, who cares!!! There are alot more things in this world to be concerned about. And how much plastic surgery one gets isn't it!!!

May 19, 2010 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Elisa Harvie

I don't understand why Americans always want to keep their plastic surgeries a secret. In other countries such as Argentina plastic surgery is so common people walk around with their noses badged up after their rhinoplasties and no one gives them a second look! As a matter of fact it's a status symbol to be able to afford such a luxury. We expect our movie stars to stay beautiful then act shocked when we
    hear they might have had "work" done. How ridiculous is that??

We place way too much importance on vacuous movie stars!...

May 19, 2010 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Sharon

It's sad really, she doesn't even look like herself any more. It's way more than just lips. Put an older picture of her next to a new one – yeah, it's a lot more than lips. And if that is Botox they must order by the caseload.

If she has her voice changed, we wouldn't even know it was her.

What the hell is wrong with Hollywood and women there?
    Is it that impossible to just BE REAL?

May 19, 2010 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  64. LK

Y A W N !

May 19, 2010 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse |
  65. moon627

WHY DO YOU A HOLES EVEN POST IF AS YOU SAY "WHO CARES" ... IDIOTS !! GET A F ING LIFE

May 19, 2010 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Karrie

I'm sure she just plumped her lip. I saw her on a tv show recently. I wouldn't have known it was her except for her voice.

May 19, 2010 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Tree

Sharon... and writer.... getting Botox injections is not getting plastic surgery. Did that just get right past you or what?

May 19, 2010 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  68. jaguar lady

She is so classy. I would have never guessed she was so in secure.Sharon you are one of the few people I try to imitate your style.

May 19, 2010 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
  69. jayson

This just in...she also farted once! Amazing!

May 19, 2010 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Eric Nicolas

I'm 51 and I care because I like to see people my age who look good because I look like crap.

May 19, 2010 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  71. mike

Me Too!!!

May 19, 2010 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Derek

I think she was great in Law & Order...I just love how morons take all the time to come on her and bash people. Pathetic losers with nothing else better to do.

May 19, 2010 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
  73. LIQUEUR AND POKER

I just wanna see her naked

May 19, 2010 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Mike Mercury

Not a great actress! Not a bad actress! But no doubt she's a screen presence. She was perfect as the foil in her Michael Douglas feature and her limited acting talents dwarfed Schwarzenegger in the sci-fi flick. On Law & Order she was actually very good!

May 19, 2010 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  75. jason baja

Plastic surgery! R U Nutz. Look what happened to Joan Rivers. Yikes
    Sharon Stone is gorgeous. Problem is her insecurity, like alot of hollywood celebs.
    Advice to Sharon- Forget about the plastic jobs- concentrate on those bikini waxes, or add a racing stripe and do a remake of Basic Instinct

May 19, 2010 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Jazza

She's pretty enough. No need for more lips. Husband is one who lost..She's perfect the way she is. He's the nut who left her.

May 19, 2010 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  77. slurfin

Andricon needs some sleepytime Chamomile tea and a valium.

May 19, 2010 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Robert Goodwin

This broad has never really turned me on. I thought that she did her best acting job however in "CASINO" with deNiro playing the main part.

May 19, 2010 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Renee

I am amazed at the mean comments here and elsewhere cuz you can post anon. If you want to say "who cares?" that's funny, because you obviously cared enough to post some nasty comment after reading the story. So, you are busted!

Re; Sharon – yea for her. I don't think it matters, and I sure wish I had her budget to get those little lines filled and then feel better about myself. She's a lovely woman and like most of us is doing all those little things she can to remain so. She's a professional actress, and her looks are extremely relevant to her career and the roles she gets.

Meow! Your small and mean spirit is showing.

May 19, 2010 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Steve

I was so totally shocked.

May 19, 2010 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  81. jon

There are no wrinkles in her forehead, her cheeks look too plump, she has no "pupper lines" from her nose down to her mouth edges, her eyes don't look quite right, her chin is changed, somehow she just looks different. I am not sure I would have recognized her as Sharon Stone. Something is strange here. Take a look at one of her past movies. There must have been a lot more done to her face than just "plumping up her lower lip." That, actually, seems to be the least of it.

May 19, 2010 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  82. MoonDoggie

The Andricon Boy: Scary! Relax.

May 19, 2010 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  83. MoonDoggie

That's not plastic surgery.

May 19, 2010 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Alvin Q

What's with all the hostility towards Sharon? She's not curing diseases or ending world debt, People. Seriously, why so angry???

May 19, 2010 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  85. The Andricon Boy

I get a kick out of the people who scream things like “Who cares” and “So what.” You people – yes YOU – are so very much a part of what is wrong with this country.
    Why? Because you are the people who destroy the gods you create; pop idols, sports heroes, and celebrities who are unworthy of adoration in the first place. “Kirstie Alley has cellulite OMGzorz the sux!!!1! Wot n ugly bizntch!” Of course she does. She’s, like, 60 years old! That’s what happens when people age. I hope you get ripped apart as much when you reach that age. “Tiger Woods cheated mofo POS idiot!!” Umm… yeah, 50% of Americans do, money or no. Which means that between you, your significant other, and your parents, there’s a good chance someone very close to you – if not you – is as detestable as you declare Woods to be. You don’t have to like Woods for it, but you should not vilify him. The difference between Stone and Megan Fox is that Stone simply came first as ‘America’s next film hottie.’ You’ll all turn on Fox, eventually.
    As soon as a celebrity shows the slightest hint of being a human being, you turn on them, vomit black hatred at them, and go out of your way to tear them down. You are the people who bought Ice Ice Baby and then years later decried Vanilla Ice as a joke. You are the people who started or bought into the horrible fads that turned into the ridiculous trends you see today. You walk around dressed like trash in your youth, but then whine and complain when the generation after you does the same thing. You make celebrities pay the price for your guilty conscience, your poor decisions, your shallow tendencies, and for being a vulnerable human being. You people need to grow up. Your lives are so empty that you mock and humiliate others to make yourselves feel better. And before you throw it back in my face, I can say this with a clean conscience as I never bought into anything because some magazine said it was cool, or because a celebrity pretended to enjoy it. I hope there’s a special hell for fickle, petty, hypocrites like you.

May 19, 2010 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  86. D Chandler

It's quite obvious she had additionaly work done...her eyes are so small and tight...her cheeks are shining...stretched...i agree why cop to some and not all when it is apparently obvious. I agree she should do more movies and stay away from the Plastic Surgeon...didn't need it.

May 19, 2010 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Bob Leddy

She can't act her way out of a corner. She should have more plastic surgery so we don't recognize her, after the train wreck that was her performance on Law & Order. My 13 year old daughter said "WHO IS THAT ACTRESS ON L&O, KIDS IN MY SCHOOL PLAY ARE MORE BELIEVABLE"

May 19, 2010 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Nan

She is horrible in Law & Order SVU.

May 19, 2010 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  89. simon

THE DEATH OF CNN AS A NEWS SOURCE

STUPID STORIES LIKE THIS – WHO CARES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

May 19, 2010 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  90. horseyak

Yeah, I love when they cop to the least of the work they.ve had done. Fortunately, this is a topic no one cares about.

May 19, 2010 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Sarah

She has had more than just her lips done. It is obvious. they should have pulled up a picture of her from 10 years ago or so and put them side by side. Look at those cheekbones and jawbone. Work has been done.

May 19, 2010 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Leonard

Another five years, Lindsay Lohan can play her mother.

May 19, 2010 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  93. mishanti

There is no way that that is all she had done. When I saw her recently I didn't even know who she was. She needs to fess up to what she really had done if she is going to say she had Plastic surgery.

May 19, 2010 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Larry

Just turn the lights off and it don't matter...

May 19, 2010 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Da Babe

With the way her face is shining and her eyes are wide open I'd have to say she's had more done than her lip. Lots more.

May 19, 2010 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Snowhite

And why should we even care?

May 19, 2010 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  97. bill

She's cold and mean and extremely ugly to me.

May 19, 2010 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Lucie Ochocki

It's obvious that she had her face done also, she used to have chubbier cheeks. She is still good looking. Is that all she admits to, having her lips plumped? Why not tell all the truth, it's so obvious....

May 19, 2010 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Lara

If you don't care, why write in? She looks great and she's a wonderful talent.

May 19, 2010 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Geri Webb

She is still look looking. I admire her for that. Law and Order was not one of her great performances; she just didn't fit the part (in my opinion). However she has had some terrific performances in other shows and movies.... Go for it girl!

May 19, 2010 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Rick

You do or you wouldn't have read and commented.

May 19, 2010 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Judi

Riiiiight, all she ever had done was her lips...

May 19, 2010 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Alex

OMG-who gives a ............

May 19, 2010 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  104. stevie68a

Still beautiful.......

May 19, 2010 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  105. fenderstrat

She sucked in Law & Order

May 19, 2010 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Stone Fan

I am a fan of Sharon Stone and would really like to see her in more A list movies... I want to see her, Demi Moore and Halle Berry in a movie. Now that will be Juicy and Great!!

May 19, 2010 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |