May 18th, 2010

Megan Fox: I hate being told I'm talented

Megan FoxA few things about Megan Fox Allure magazine would like you to know: She's self-aware; she hates compliments (please, don’t tell her she’s talented; it feels forced); and those sexual innuendos in interviews weren’t cries for attention but rather attempts at satire.

“I was really open when I first started, trying to be light-hearted and have a sense of humor and engage in some sort of satire sometimes,” Fox said in the interview. “It did backfire to a certain extent…I still have the same sense of humor, but no desire to express it, really.”

But as Fox tries to lessen the amount of potential ammo the public can use to harp on her sexuality, others keep putting it front and center, like whomever snapped a photo of her topless while on set for an upcoming indie, “Passion Play.”

The photo, Fox said, is reason enough to cause physical harm. “I’m not a [expletive] reality TV star who wants my [expletive] picture taken all the time. I’m at my job and I’m trying to play a character and I’m trying to be serious and this is the [expletive] that happens to me.”

If this interview had been on a TV show, there would’ve been at least six bleeps, although there could’ve been 24 if the magazine had printed them all – Fox has a thing for a word that starts with “f” and ends in “k.” [And no, we can’t just “say it.”]

Whether or not this is the same word that Fox will become obsessive about, she didn’t say, but the 24-year-old actress did admit that she struggles with obsessive thinking.

Last winter, Fox enlisted psychiatric help when her fear of germs led her to wash her hands so much her knuckles bled. “I said, ‘This is a sickness, I have an illness, this has moved beyond, “Oh I need my hands clean,”’” Fox recalled.

“People can’t imagine what the struggle is really like, when you can’t let go of a thought or a word,” Fox added. “All day and everyday. And I can engage in a conversation with someone and seem like I’m present, and the whole time I’m in my own head, thinking about something else, worrying about something else.”

Fox said she knows she can come off as a little strange, so she certainly must have known how saying she'd starve to death before she'd cook for herself would be interpreted, especially following that statement up with, "I could survive a week without eating." She added that she'll "eat the same thing every day for two months, and then never eat it again. I did that with Life cereal. I ate it every day for so long that the thought of it makes me upset."

Fox’s next movie is “Jonah Hex,” co-starring Josh Brolin and John Malkovich, in theaters June 18. To read the full interview, pick up Allure’s June issue, on sale May 25.

Filed under: Celebrities • Megan Fox • movies

1. Megan is a no talent in the industry however sorry she is mental

June 30, 2013 at 4:27 am | Report abuse |
  2. Tyrell Southand

Psychological interventions such as behavioral and cognitive-behavioral therapy as well as pharmacological treatment can lead to substantial reduction of OCD symptoms for the average patient. However, OCD symptoms persist at moderate levels even following adequate treatment course and a completely symptom-free period is uncommon.',...

My favorite web page
    <http://www.healthdigest101.com/index.php/

June 30, 2013 at 2:43 am | Report abuse |
  3. Guest

at least she know if somebody does call her talented, that it's a forced compliament! she's got to be one of the worst actresses ever – right there with Jessica Alba. all looks and zip talent.

June 30, 2010 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Guest

HATERS! everywhere geez. yall act like this girl didn't something to yall. I bet if yall her face to face, it would be all smiles and hey can i have a picture with you. " i hear she is a B-- and she is stuck up." and so, they affects you how. i must be bored reading comments from haters.

June 23, 2010 at 5:10 am | Report abuse |
  5. p0larbear

I've seen her movies, and I can safely say she SUCKS! ( I'm positive any director she's worked for that has a casting couch knows that very well... she may have gotten acting roles for her skills, but surely not ACTING skills! ) She should save her money, because I hear she's such a horrendous b_tch that as soon as the bloom is off that rose, she's all done.

June 23, 2010 at 2:54 am | Report abuse |
  6. angel

i hate magen fox my boyfriend broke up with me over her

June 2, 2010 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  7. TallDarkStranger

All you guys should look at yourself. You act like high school bullys, it's disgusting. I don't know how this girl deserves all the hate. I feel so sorry for her when I read those comments.
    You should be ashamed. All of you.

May 21, 2010 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Fred

"Everything a guy wants?"

LOL – you mean everything a BOY wants? As a man, once you lived enough and seen enough of the world, you realize physical atractiveness are great and all but not sustaining for a genuine, authentic relationship.

Again, it's about age and experience. For men who haven't "had their fill" of dalliances and/or dating attractive women, they tend to spend a great deal of time in folorn fantasy, believing if they just were able to find an attractive woman, it would affirm their self-worth, dispel anxieties about themselves, etc. If you're lucky enough to have had this or (god forbid, as I learned the hard way) to actually live and work in Hollywood for a couple of decades, you quickly discover it ain't all that.

Not that it's bad to want those things at some point in your life – the problem is when you get stuck there.

May 21, 2010 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  9. elmno

"she's everything a guy wants"

Hmmm..since her own boyfriend can barely even deal with her I'm not so sure that statement is true .I'll certainly bet he wouldn't agree that she is what he wants when she starts screaming at him and telling him she wants to stab him with a knife. That'll always ruin a man's day

May 20, 2010 at 5:25 am | Report abuse |
  10. Holly Golightly

I don't like it when people tell me I'm untalented...

May 19, 2010 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Waylo

Another Hollywood star that loves the money and fame that comes with but hates the paparazzi.

Someone should tell her that no one has sympathy for the beautiful, rich and famous if they have their picture taken. It is part of the business. If she's working because she just loves acting, then go do local theater in Montana.

May 19, 2010 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Nicole

I find it hilarious when y'all get all excited over someone saying how she feels. She is gorgeous and has made it big, you know you watch her movies even if you dont like it, so if you dont like her dont watch her movies.

May 19, 2010 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  13. AJS

Hates being told told she's talented? Don't worry, she probably doesn't have to hear that often.

May 19, 2010 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  14. Julie

wow u all are to hard on her i think shes talented she looked pretty on tranformers i love u meagan fox these people are just jelauos of u becasue u have a great body and money

May 19, 2010 at 7:48 am | Report abuse |
  15. OMG

Must have been her Mom and Dad that told her she was talented .....they tell you stuff like that because they love you ... cause honey, talent is not one of your strong points, and apparently talking about eating and trying to form a sentence without the F word is another set of problems among others as well....you're politically thin enough and semi-attractive....doesn't make you smart or talented – so lighten up...if you read these comments, you should feel better about being told you are talented...NOT>.............

May 19, 2010 at 7:25 am | Report abuse |
  16. Kim J

She is probably very bright and could be talented. But she needs some help getting there.

I think she could benefit from having a mentor. She is clearly immature and doesn't sound grounded at all. She also needs treatment for OCD. It can be an extremely debilitating disease. This young lady is definitely not in a good place right now. I hope she gets the help, support and guidance she needs.

Maybe one day, she can become a spokesperson for the Obsessive Compulsive Foundation.

May 19, 2010 at 6:46 am | Report abuse |
  17. Golden State Girl

Time to consult with a psychologist.....she seems internally tortured.

May 19, 2010 at 5:33 am | Report abuse |
  18. john

sounds like we have another lindsay lohan in the making.

May 19, 2010 at 2:41 am | Report abuse |
  19. CypressAzz

Don't hate me because I'm not talented.. Hate me because I'm beautiful.

May 19, 2010 at 2:25 am | Report abuse |
  20. Bill

I think her talent lies in her off screen "appreciation" of the motion picture industry executives, directors, producers, cameramen, grips, best boys, the guy who brings donuts each morning, ect... Its certainly not her acting skills.

May 19, 2010 at 1:51 am | Report abuse |
  21. s

now which idiot called her talented in the very first place?! geez, now look what you've done!!!

May 19, 2010 at 1:12 am | Report abuse |
  22. Nicholas

Not surprised that most of the comments are people thinking that they're hilarious by saying "lol who calls u talentd".

May 19, 2010 at 1:11 am | Report abuse |
  23. Shawn

Is that why she spews out crappy performance after crappy performance?

May 19, 2010 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  24. infonomics

Ms. Fox, your worth is largely of your own making – inflated and evanescent. Embrace it, for in time you will be dispatch in the same manner as your predecessor, who experienced the same.

May 19, 2010 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  25. Malcomxboxlive

Which wouldn't have been a bad idea now that I think of it

May 18, 2010 at 11:56 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Malcomxboxlive

Not true Jonathan. I would have went to see Transformers even if Betty White played her character

May 18, 2010 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Malcomxboxlive

Ok, I hope her being told she was talented was a pick up line. If it wasn't then whoever told her that does not belong in the entertainment indusrty.

May 18, 2010 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  28. WickedNile

BWAHAHA! Is she serious? Jennifer's Body was absolute garbage. Will someone please burn Hollywood to the ground before they continue pumping out more mediocrity across my movie screen. Yes, I understand the tried and true "stop hating" cornball comments, but, an opinion is just an opinion until a stench of "FACT" starts to creep through. Heres a fun fact! Every movie she's appeared in absolutely SUCKS!

May 18, 2010 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  29. ohsnap

YAWN. Where do they find these 'starlets' anyway? Talent? No, Katherine Hepburn was talented. Megan is the flavor of the day in the instant celebrity game.

May 18, 2010 at 10:55 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Charlette

that because you know you're not...

May 18, 2010 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Amber

Did anyone actually read the entire article? I read the first sentence then my attention wandered.... I did this 3 times with the same result.
    Not interesting! But she is very pretty, I will give her that. :-)

May 18, 2010 at 10:42 pm | Report abuse |
  32. rachele

I seriously doubt anyone has told her that she's talented,unless it was in jest

May 18, 2010 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  33. j morgan

nice thumbs

May 18, 2010 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Yvonne Langevin

Just like Charlie Brown's mother/teacher.......wa.wa....wa.wa...wa..wa....wa.. wa.....no one is really listening!!!

May 18, 2010 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Jon

BWAHAHAH!!! Don't worry Megan I think only a few people actually THINK you are talented. Only thing she has going for her is looks. She can't act for ****. Plus those thumbs are nasty. Get it fixed Megan.

May 18, 2010 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
  36. mike

I just want to see her naked. She is not talented at all.

May 18, 2010 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Judgement

I think she is a good actress but, I think she is misunderstood like a lot of us are. I mean if I had to deal with the scrutiny she was under all the time I would probably seem like a jerk. Most people tell me that I am the nicest person they have met and sometimes that gets under my skin too. No one takes you seriously when you are nice it seems.

May 18, 2010 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  38. IsyP

Who would call Megan Fox talented? Megan, don't worry, those people LIED to you!

May 18, 2010 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  39. MikeP

They feel forced because, well, they are...

May 18, 2010 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  40. mushymushroom

Talented and Megan FOx should not belong in one sentence. LOL.

May 18, 2010 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
  41. muskokamom

Awww...that is so cute...she thinks she is talented...

May 18, 2010 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Brad

I doubt that she hears the words 'talented' very much – at least in regards to her 'acting' abilities....ahem...

May 18, 2010 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Samantha

Ok....maybe Megan is not Meryl Streep, but she is the most beautiful woman in the world. And she's only 24 yrs. old. Let's give her a break. She has a lot of room to grow and may over time get better at her craft. Or maybe not. All I will say is Megan has A LOT more fans than she may realize. And I am one of them. By the way we share a bday! 5/16! Happy Belated Birthday! She is 24, but I am 36! HAHA

May 18, 2010 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  44. RILEX

Don't worry, you wont hear your talented from me!

May 18, 2010 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Greg

You guys are harsh!

May 18, 2010 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Kristopher McCheesehead

"I hate being told I'm talented."

It's a good thing she has nothing to worry about.

May 18, 2010 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Mike Nike

She must be good in bed otherwise why would Brian Austin Green deal with her madness.

May 18, 2010 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Gerry

Talented? Who the hell told you that?

May 18, 2010 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Jennifer E

I am a female . I admit she is very talented and beautiful ..I know alot of women will judge her because she is everything a guy wants and is not afraid to be who she is instead of some of the fake girls in hollywood .Sorry to say this but if she wasn't talented than she simply wouldn't be in major films and talent I mean looks and acting talent ..She has talent if she is earning more money than us.. final words "she is talented ..it's nothing to be jealous of" She is human and she is beautiful , and can atleast stick up her herself and she is way hotter than Carrie Underwood who thinks of herself and needs to get over herself ..Carrie is a girl who is stuck on her own looks and how many men want her and how many she can brag about .. come on ppl wake up better a girl be a badass than a self centered blonde dumby

May 18, 2010 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  50. nicole

wow could you guys cut her a break? how many of you commenting are movie stars, and work as hard as she does? she's gorgeous, and smart, and you are all rude, shallow, insecure, unintelligent people. get a life.

May 18, 2010 at 6:27 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Fred L. Fraud

git nekkid

May 18, 2010 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Stephen Kelly

Talented? Really? How can you consider yourself talented when you're consistently upstaged by a massive, CGI machine, or the equally untalented Shia LaBeouf?

May 18, 2010 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
  53. bob

i can't wait for this untalented nobody to disappear.

May 18, 2010 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  54. mhmDoc

I won't lie, Megan's too hot for words. And I liked her in Transformers. But I'm thinking she has a point. She says being called talented seems forced ..because i'm sure it is forced.

But hey, do you. Looks get you somewhere in this world, use it.

May 18, 2010 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  55. ugh

She sounds interesting to me. I mean, she's got OC...f*%&#in'...D! I want to hear more about that.

May 18, 2010 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  56. josh

I know that no one gives a crap about grammar, but I just wanted to say that nothing bothers me more than when a writer uses "whom" or "whomever" when he/she should've just stuck with a subjective pronoun. Whomever snapped? Sigh.....

May 18, 2010 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  57. dansgirl

whoa, what a negative article. So over people complaining about their lives. Get over yourself and move on...we did...

May 18, 2010 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Lost

Who is she?

May 18, 2010 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  59. griff

These comments are lame. She just seems like a normal, down to earth chick (who is incredibly hot). Just because she's famous doesn't mean she has to live up to some stupid unrealistic standard of "being". Cut the girl some slack. I bet she'd be cool to just hang out with.

May 18, 2010 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  60. M4DMINN3SOT4N

ITZ CUZ SHE KNOWZ SHE AINT TALENTED!! sad but the truth

May 18, 2010 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  61. HUH

UM... forced? definitely...

May 18, 2010 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Megan

This whole "everyone who doesn't like her is jealous" thing is super old. Yes, she's gorgeous, but she also makes herself look like an idiot constantly.

Just because you're a fanboy doesn't mean there aren't legitimate reasons to not like her.

May 18, 2010 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Head Diva In Charge

This girl seems like one big witch (G rated comment). I certainly wouldn't call her talented, so she won't have to worry about that. I think she is full of herself, and needs a reality check.

May 18, 2010 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Alfred

I think she's just another actress that's trying to make it big and her looks are her biggest asset and biggest obstacle. She needs to find roles that doesn't play on them and then she'll be able to have the career she wants. I mean, look at Nicole Kidman or Rachel McAdams. Both beautiful actresses yet they have very substantial and respectable roles.

May 18, 2010 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Megan Fox is a GODDESS

Megan Fox is god damn good looking you know everyone who hates her are jealous cause they aren't attractive like she is and really need to learn when to shut the hell up

May 18, 2010 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Armchair Shrink

Maybe the constant hand cleaning is just her inner Shakespearean actor trying to emerge! "Out, damned spot! Out, I say!" :-D

May 18, 2010 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  67. MF Lover

Oh, so hot! That takes lots of talent, if by 'talent' you mean 'ridiculously good looks and a potty mouth that says awesome things.'

May 18, 2010 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  68. casprd

She was misquoted. what she really said was "I hate that only one time I was told I was talented" and that was by a drunk 19 year old.

In reality, the people telling her she's talented are probably the same people who are telling her that she's attractive. IMO she's neither. If you see either Transformers movie, the talent myth goes out the window and if you see a non airbrushed picture, the attractive myth goes out the window.

May 18, 2010 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Hector

have u notice how all the bad comments about her are from girls??? one word..... JELOUS!!

May 18, 2010 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Larry

I thought all women liked being lied to. Guess I was wrong!!!

May 18, 2010 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Mutant

Wow this is a cold group! I feel sympathy for her since she clearly suffers from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Maybe its because I have a friend with OCD but you would think a few more people would have some sympathy.

May 18, 2010 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  72. rhodydel

I sympathize with her OCD. I too am a long-time suffering with OCD. Kudos to her for brining it to the light!

May 18, 2010 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  73. BIIman

Well today's your lucky day....your not!

May 18, 2010 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  74. bic

who are we kidding, whoever was calling her talented wasn't being sarcastic. they just wanted to hop in the sack w/ her! maybe that's where she's talented. LOL

May 18, 2010 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  75. justme

I am sorry for her, someone has be lying to her. She is very pretty but does not possess any talent. And yes I have seen her movies, and TV appearances she has no talent, she does have a body and unfortunately in our society today "S** SELLS" so she sells.

May 18, 2010 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Justin

Have you guys ever tried cheetos? Man, they are delicious!

May 18, 2010 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  77. MartinD28

Given the nature of her personality, her consistant use of unnecessarily foul language, her sense of self-importance, and her ugly tattoos it's probably safe to say Fox is at least somewhat bipolar.

May 18, 2010 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Jamie

Talent is sucking the chrome off a trailer hitch. Appearing in crappy movies is not.

May 18, 2010 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  79. elo

Talent? hell no. Michael Jordan is talent. Michael jackson is talent. Megan fox is great but would never make it through a round of American Idol or 'next talent'....maybe Celebrity Rehab in the future...

May 18, 2010 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Nellie Bly

F...o..r...K! Who hoo! What do I win?

May 18, 2010 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  81. You should already know this...

Call her a lot of things, but don't call her talented. That is an offense to the many talented actors in the world.

May 18, 2010 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  82. dave

sad attempt for a b__ch to try and appear humble...when she is ANYTHING but.... Her kind make me sick.

May 18, 2010 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Niks

Oh please, she's in it because she wants the world to think she's pretty, talented and working hard. Being humble is hard to fake, isn't it Megan?

May 18, 2010 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Niks

Oh please, she's in it because she wants the world to think she's pretty, talented and working hard. Being humble is hard to fake, isn't Megan?

May 18, 2010 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Wayne

I'm sure every director with a casting couch has whispered those words to her from the neck down. But for those of us outside those walls and hallowed halls, we'd NEVER call her talented. Afterall, one has to display some talent to be called talented, right?

May 18, 2010 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Hmmmm

Strange how people crawl out of the woodwork to express invective about a person they haven't met and who has no real impact on their lives.

May 18, 2010 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  87. FLORIDAgator

her only good movie is transformers..... which could have been played better by someone else but shes hot so she could sell it. Jennifers body SUCKS horribly. what a disgusting part she plays.

May 18, 2010 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  88. steve chase

A word that starts with "F "and ends in "K"?? someone shoulsd tell her "FLAKE" ends with an E.

May 18, 2010 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  89. ivanlibya

Only someone who wants into her panties would call her talented, because we all know you're just a hot piece of .... pretty to look at, but not a lot of acting talent.

May 18, 2010 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  90. MadCityBabe

I really hate the word "haters"..........it's such a dork text word!

As for Megan, hot and sassy!

May 18, 2010 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Thumper

Her silhouette?....now that's talented.

May 18, 2010 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  92. marc

–Fox has a thing for a word that starts with “f” and ends in “k.”–

darn, i was hoping to help her with that...

May 18, 2010 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  93. doug

Yes, god given talent, and god is good!

May 18, 2010 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Nellie Bly

I am a woman and I find Megan Fox talentless and self-centered. So it must be jealousy, right? Hardly! Angie Jolie is beautiful, talented and quite thoughtful. Cate Blanchett is striking and talented. Charlize Theron is a Goddess who knows a thing or two about tough times (domestic violence). All of these Oscar winning actresses are beauties through and through. Megan Fox needs some humility...and acting lessons.

May 18, 2010 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Amy VA

wow, haters are in full force. So anyway, you should try watching another of her movies besides Transformers. The script and direction are the problem with those movies. Others are pretty good. Wait til she gets a shot at a really great movie!

She's beautiful, and that makes people assume she's hollow for some reason. She's a much better actor than – let's see – Keanu Reeves.

May 18, 2010 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Jesus the Zombie Version

When your beautiful, it doesn't matter if your talented. This is why she's on the cover of a magazine and the "blips on the radar" here post negative comments.

Is she talented? No, but she's the famous one, your the nobody. Besides, we favor anything over talent, hence why we elected Bush, TWICE(or once if your a Democrat).

May 18, 2010 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  97. BlueBonnets

Every symptom she describes is part of OCD (Obessive Complusive Disorder). I hope she is getting help with her issues.

May 18, 2010 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Strongbow

Sweetie, believe me, I'll never call you talented.

May 18, 2010 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Mcsmarterthanyou

All I hear when I look at her is Charlie Browns teacher. I did not even know she could speak. Good thing a maxim photo shoot can't talk.

May 18, 2010 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Todd

She is extremely hot, but also one of the least talented persons on the planet. No one can deny that.

May 18, 2010 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  101. MikeB59

She won't hear it from me.

May 18, 2010 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Hamburgler

As a female, I think she's hot, but her movies so far have been sub-par, and that's not just her fault.

I'd say give her a go at something better, and then see how she is.

May 18, 2010 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  103. get2livin

Meh. Shes not anything special. Couple years from now she'll be making hallmark movies.

May 18, 2010 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Go Sharks!

hahahaha... talented. From what I've read from her quotes in various interviews, she seems to be talented at complaining.

May 18, 2010 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Joseph

Megan Fox - Talented. If that isn't an oxymoron than I don't know what is.

May 18, 2010 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  106. pedro

you are not tanted your just hot

May 18, 2010 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  107. jadkins17

I'll call her whatever she wants me to calll her... even talented!!! I don't care as long as I get to call her!!!

Again, I love all of the haters (losers) on here!

May 18, 2010 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Jaimon

What an awesome quote. She sees right through herself.

May 18, 2010 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Geoz

Ride the wave MF. Someone else can play those same roles in the blink of an eye. You'll be as famous as someone else I can't remember.

May 18, 2010 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Dan

She must think "hot" is a synonym for "talented". trust me baby...when people say you're "hot" has nothing to do with your acting talent

May 18, 2010 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Cindy U

I promise you don't have to ever worry about me calling megan fox talented. Beautiful yes but NOT talented.

May 18, 2010 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Susan

I wonder how much of the script has to be edited into nothingness to accommodate her complete inability to deliver a line convincingly.

May 18, 2010 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  113. AmyinOaktown

Seriously?? I can't imagine this happens very often, unless someone is trying to get her into.....well, you know.

May 18, 2010 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  114. Fred

Well of course she's not talented!

She's 24 – she's still a kid psychologically, believing in the crap the orbiting circling of studio frumps, agents, managers, and assorted "bought friends" tell her.

Give her a good 16 years, when demand for her "talents" are gone, no one is trying to cast her in their product and her brand has diminished because time and gravity are ripping her apart like a rag doll.

Talent endures, but another vixenesque product is only around a few years, until the new model arrives. And if there's one thing Hollywood actively pursues, it's the new model.

May 18, 2010 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Dustin

"Please, don’t tell her she’s talented; it feels forced..."

Alright, here it is: she's not talented (and my statement is not forced). Visually appealing, yes, but not talented.

May 18, 2010 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Huh

I can understand that. I don't like be lied to, either.

May 18, 2010 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Michael in Monterey

Hey Megan, I hate when people lie to me too.

May 18, 2010 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Ryan

Her movies are all trash. She should just stick to being half naked in her movies and shut up...we will all be better off.

May 18, 2010 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  119. yoyoo

I do think she is actually quite talented in the acting department, and I do understand the hate that is coming her way from 50% of the woman population...^^

Just because the movies she was in sucked, does not mean she did not do a good job with the role and script she had...and I do believe she was quite good in it for such a young actress.

May 18, 2010 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  120. cicisbo

*snickers* someone has called her talented? Seriously? And wah, you get your picture taking. you're a celebrity. If you didn't want your pictures taken, perhaps you should think of a career change.

May 18, 2010 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  121. Jason from Hollywood

She is talented. The combination of her looks and her silence are awe inspiring! I hope we can look forward to her many other silent contributions to American film.

Those around her who are fawning over her talent, stop doing that. Be like the rest of us and focus just on her looks until she's no longer visually pleasing, then we'll find some other hot momma to gawk at....

May 18, 2010 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Boof

@beverly......another good one. Stop it! I can't laugh like this anymore.

May 18, 2010 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Valerie

Oh good Lord! Woe is ME! I just HATE when people shower me with loving devotion! Oh me, oh my! Telling me how Bee-U-tee-ful I am, and how talented and wonderful I am! It is SUCH a hardship! What on EARTH is a girl to do???!

LOL!!!!!!

May 18, 2010 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Slim

If, by talent, you mean 'juggling my stones with her tongue', then YES!

May 18, 2010 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  125. Dave

When she hits 30 there will be another young something that starts with an "S" and ends with a "T" who will eagerly replace her.

May 18, 2010 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  126. beverly mcgrew

you know makes me feel special to know that I am not one of the few who have nothing else to do but cut people down, you people are just jealous because she has beauty, money. I can guarentee if u had those looks u would be doing that too. so stop cutting her down if you don,t like her fine but maybe u should look in the mirror and see what u can do to make your self pretty because you are probably not if u got nothing to do but cut other people down.

May 18, 2010 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Boof

@Cleareye......HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Now THAT made me laugh!

May 18, 2010 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  128. Brian0901

Who cares about talent? Just look at her. I'd drink her bathwater.

May 18, 2010 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  129. Cleareye

Meagan Fox is a rare beauty at the beginning of her career, one that is ruthlessly judgmental. She deserves to be treated with respect like anyone else. Give her few years of experience then make an opinion. In the meantime, enjoy her exceptional beauty.

May 18, 2010 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  130. eugene

Every time I look at her, especially in a swimsuit or less, she appears to have a lot of talent.

May 18, 2010 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Tiffany

OMG!!! I read the headline and just had to say.....Delusional. Who have been lying to this chick?

May 18, 2010 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  132. John

"... trying to... engage in some sort of satire sometimes." Ugh. Satire? I think she means "sarcasm". Nothing sadder than watching the pretty girl, who likely skated through high school on her looks, growing up and pretending to be even minimally educated. She can't even act smart.

May 18, 2010 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  133. P

Why do you assume we are "jealous" jonathan? Can't we dislike her for other reasons? What is there to be jealous about? Maybe you should shut up because you are obviously an idiot. When I compare my life to hers I wouldn't trade it for anything. She is screaming for attention no matter what she says. I have never seen her movies, yet I know about her because she is always commenting about random things, making a fool of herself.
    Pretty? yes
    jealous? no f***ing way!

May 18, 2010 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  134. Dave

Hot?.....YES Talented?....Nope

May 18, 2010 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  135. Corey

She is very talented.. With her tongue.

May 18, 2010 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  136. B-Dog

Look at all these haters... and most of the comments are from women.... Jealous much? :)

They are just mad cuz they know that ANY of their husbands or boyfriends would drop EVERYTHING and run over there if she called :)

May 18, 2010 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • kt

Regardless of how talented she is, she is a lot more successful than anyone blogging here. Girls need to stop hating her because she is hotter than them and all those ugly girl boy friends need to stop being upset that their girlfriend is one not hot, two not rich, and three probably sucks in bed. Hahaha if you had any of those things you would be nice and understand that some people may love acting but not being in the spotlight. Most actors are shy and thats why they like acting, because it gives them a chance to break out of their shell while being someone else.

November 10, 2010 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  137. Alek

I think she meant to say 'I hate being lied to'.

May 18, 2010 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  138. BohoMama

Cate Blanchett is talented, not this plastic p.o.s.

May 18, 2010 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  139. Taylor

Okay I liked her In Transformers, but she is not all that great. She seems so big-headed. She is one of those people that have a great body and is a pretty girl but lets not go too far with it. She is a very odd person. Her not eating for a week explains her anorexic figure.. or maybe thats her coverup. hmmm...

May 18, 2010 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  140. Boof

Trust us Megan, we hate when you're told you're talented too.

May 18, 2010 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  141. Steve-O

Talented? Perhaps. But definitely not in the acting department.

May 18, 2010 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  142. debra

Poor liddle eye candy dont wanna have her picture taken....my heart is weeping for you....MORON

May 18, 2010 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Cindy

Megan Fox ........Who?

May 18, 2010 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  144. jonathan Sainz

who cares. y'all are a bunch of haters. let the girl be. she is gorgeous. and you know you all went to go watch her movies. so shut it and quit being jealous.

May 18, 2010 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  145. Megan

She is very pretty........but talented nope.....sorry Megan don't be too full of yourself.

May 18, 2010 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  146. Joe Fattal

I don't know about her. But I hate to be told I am not talented at something. She must be one that will thank you to call her dumd.

May 18, 2010 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  147. Nicole

Don't worry, you're not!

May 18, 2010 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  148. Demara

If you don't think you're talented, then stay out of blockbuster films. 'Nuff said.

May 18, 2010 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  149. Amy

I'm sorry but did she mean to say talented? Maybe she meant self-centered, idiotic, and a one-dimensional actress

May 18, 2010 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  150. Falcon5

She is particularly talented at making bad movies.

May 18, 2010 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  151. Brian

She certainly has no "talent" for "satire".

May 18, 2010 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  152. Bigbill427

Your family does not count..

May 18, 2010 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  153. Futon Torpedo

She could be talented in areas we will never know. lol

May 18, 2010 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  154. noname

Talented? I didn't realize that showing off your body at every chance you get was considered "talent".
    This must be a joke.

May 18, 2010 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  155. Rfestf

Who told you that? You must be mistaken, I am sure they said something else. You must not watch your own movies.

May 18, 2010 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  156. jeremiah

Of course it feels forced to call her talented.. you have to be pretty talented to lie convincingly. I just don't have the lying capability it would take to refer her as talented.

May 18, 2010 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  157. Foxy

No one. It was a misguided attempt at being sarcastic. No one could possibly confuse her with being talented.

May 18, 2010 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  158. steve Chase

Don't get used to being told that sweetheart, you're not. I've seen your movies.

May 18, 2010 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  159. Metadata Maven

Seriously?!?! ... who would call her 'talented'???

May 18, 2010 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |