May 18th, 2010

Adam Lambert likes Bowersox for the 'Idol' win

testing captions
testing captions

Guess who Adam Lambert thinks is going to win “American Idol” this season?

Looks like last season’s runner-up is Team MamaSox all the way.

Lambert told Hollywoodlife.com he’d like to see Crystal “MamaSox” Bowersox for the win next week during the finale.

“I think Crystal is great,” Lambert told HollywoodLife.com when asked who he’d love to see win this season.  “I love her anti-establishment attitude.”

Lambert was a favorite to win last season, but ultimately came in a surprising second to winner Kris Allen. During their season, Lambert was very much considered the “anti-establishment” contestant with his guy-liner and flashy performances.

Bowersox is the only female left in the competition and has been a favorite of both fans and the judges for most of the season.

1. christine

My vote's for Lee...he's entertaining even if it's a little subdued and I really enjoy his voice...but Crystal is the most talented, confident and marketable...she doesn't need my vote to be a success...nor would it be best for her to be tied to Fox and have her creativity stymied for gawd knows how long...I voted for Kris Allen last season for the same reason. Say what you want about Adam Lambert...that boy's got talent. Anyone else on the same page? :-)

May 20, 2010 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  2. laura

I was in it for big Mike.....it saddened me to see him go. I have not been watching these last few episodes since he left :-( however, if it comes down to just 1 - I am in with "mamasox", she is an awesome performer......big Mike - I am very excited about getting an album...so get to it!!!! I will be your fan forever, your story and your family, you amazing soulful voice....leaves me in a daze, a wonderful haze of happiness.

May 20, 2010 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  3. Debra

Lee all the way!!!!

May 20, 2010 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
  4. Just a minute!

@Just A Thought

Are you kidding me? There are many 'evangelical' folks who are not decent and moral. Many just hide under the guise of religion and feel they are superior. But they're not above being caught in scandal. A few 'decent and moral folks' have been caught in hypocritical and dishonest behaviour. We've seen evangelical ministers try to wriggle out of lies and compromising situations. I think maybe your comment is the most naive.

Adam is decent and moral. He's not two-faced. He accepting of EVERYONE! He doesn't hate which,to me,is far more impressive than pretending you don't have faults!

May 19, 2010 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Just A Thought

@morgan – your comment "We need guys like him just to keep balance against the evangelicals" probably the most retarded comment I've ever heard! Yeah, let's balance out all the people with decency and morals, with folks like Adam Lambert! That's exactly what the world needs!

May 19, 2010 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Just A Thought

@Willy Brown & dogs rule – would love to see you post your pic! That way we can critisize your looks! As if looks has anything to do with her talent as a singer. Personally I hope Lee wins! But, I'd get a lot of satisfaction knowing that the likes of you two got showed up by Crystal winning!

May 19, 2010 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Just A Thought

@ Deb – well if your male, Adam will probably welcome you in his pan!

May 19, 2010 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Deb

To all those who have called Adam a "flash in a pan"... I agree, he is one huge, enduring, electrifying, amazing and wonderful flash in a great big pan. I for one want to be in that big pan with him for a long, long time, and I suspect that I share that feeling and desire with many, many others, so there naysayers.

May 19, 2010 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Michael Jackson

Adam, wish I knew you when I was alive. We would have had so much FUN together

May 19, 2010 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  10. Wendy

Love you Adam! You could be right but I think it's anyone's game!

May 19, 2010 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  11. I am Canadian!

Come on people, what do looks have to do with this? Listen really listen to her voice and the control she has. For all of you that think she should look more like Carrie Underwood with perfectly blow dried hair (blonde), you are so American! Look at Bob Marley and his dreadlocks, did it stop him from being a great artist? And who thinks she's lying about her diabetes? Why lie about something like that? Duh... it's the age information, you don't think that it would be found out? Just comment on her talent not her looks or personal life...you know nothing about her! I think she's been the most consistent and best singer this season, and my second favourite has always been Lee...it is amazing how he changed throughout the season...they both deserve to win and it should be a female and a male singer at end of the show not just one.

May 19, 2010 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
  12. Bob

"Anti- establishment?" LOLZ. Adam Lambert is a moron. You're not a 60s radical making a bold political statement. You're discussing American Idol. And in this case, the "Establishment" is the bulk of the Idol voting populace and potential buyers of your music. Way to go against the very people you want to engage.

May 19, 2010 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |
  13. dogs rule

willy brown–I agree. "Hippy" in every sense of the word. Diabetes (if she's telling the truth) is no excuse for looking like a total mess. Ugh
    LEE RULES!

May 19, 2010 at 7:18 am | Report abuse |
  14. Kimmi

Sorry No Adam, I want to see Lee win.. I think she has a nice sounding voice and both would be worthy of winning this year, but my vote is going to Lee. Also I my vote went to Chris, cuz I am not a fan of Adams screech.

May 19, 2010 at 7:14 am | Report abuse |
  15. Deb

I like Crystal, think she is talented. Having said that, and after last nights performances, I think and hope Lee will win, his performances were inspiring last night, the other's seemed OK, not great. I would buy his album, not sure about Crystals, and fairly sure I would not buy Casey's. I was inspired to vote for the first time this season last night, and for Lee of course. I don't often disagree with Adam, just think Lee is a better performer than Crystal, and seems to has grown more and acquired self confidence. Meanwhile, I continue to love Adam and everything he does, have worn out two copies off his album thus far, have tickets for the tour, can't get enough of him, which is why I am blogging at 6AM about him. Idol will never, ever be the same.

May 19, 2010 at 6:52 am | Report abuse |
  16. Wingnut

Yes, he sings great. Cant wait for the next show. Adam really miss you. Love from South Africa

May 19, 2010 at 6:20 am | Report abuse |
  17. Willy Brown

I don't think the hippy chick wins but if she does will someone in Ohio buy her a bar of soap, a haircut and a good dentist!

May 19, 2010 at 6:12 am | Report abuse |
  18. Artichoke

All three finalists have their own merits, but Lee needs more coaching, I think. He'll get that, win or lose, from guys like Clive Davis, so I expect he'll have a solid, at minimum, career. People just like him, and that's huge.
    Casey will cut a serviceable country/rock record and it will sell. He will probably tour the best out of all of them. He seems born to hit the road and stay there, a la Skynyrd, etc.
    Diabetes is tough enough on a daily basis; Crystal is beautiful, talented, and frankly, my favorite Idol contestant since Day One, but she'll need a lot of support to hit the road (which is where the money is.) And yes, I'd go see her play covers, much less originals.
    This is, in my opinion, the best Top Three yet. A lot of potential, a lot of ability, and none of them are trying to be controversial just to get attention.
    I don't care who wins, this year. I just look forward to seeing what each of them do next.

May 19, 2010 at 6:01 am | Report abuse |
  19. christopher

man.. the bp oil disaster isn't getting this much feedback! seriously, people. american idol is fun and all, but there's a zillion lee and crystal sound-a-likes playing the local firehouses. you can't say they're great until they've put out a cd and done something amazing. lee AND crystal are both talented.... now lets see them do something original!

May 19, 2010 at 5:55 am | Report abuse |
  20. Jack

Lee all the way!!! Crystal is obviously a great singer also, but I LOVE Lee!! Casey is okay. He doesn't need to worry - Kara will give him a singing deal. VOTE FOR LEE!!! ;o)

May 19, 2010 at 5:25 am | Report abuse |
  21. Junie

Okay, Kay.. I don't like Lambert OR his music. Nothing personal, of course. Thank goodness he's just a flash in the pan.

May 19, 2010 at 4:54 am | Report abuse |
  22. aaron

He's still in his 15 minutes because all he does is try to shock. Just like Lady Gaga. Sure, she has a catchy song, I think, but she sucks at what she does. If it wasn't for her writers and her ridiculously stupid looking outfits, she'd be back hidden amongst the refuse in NY.

May 19, 2010 at 4:54 am | Report abuse |
  23. aaron

I say who cares what a fruity ass loser like Adam Lambert thinks. Put em all on an island.

May 19, 2010 at 4:52 am | Report abuse |
  24. Kay

For all those people asking if Adam's 15 minutes are up yet or proclaiming that he's doing badly, what planet are you living in? If he was a fake, no talent, one hit wonder etc etc why is he doing so well all over the world? Why does he have so many fans in many different countries? Like the saying goes "you can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time".

Hate and jealousy is a very ugly thing. If you don't like him or his music its one thing but to spew hate and belittle all his talents and hard work is just a sad reflection on you.

By the way, I'm an Asian fan and I can tell you that we love Adam Lambert in Asia.

May 19, 2010 at 2:51 am | Report abuse |
  25. morgan

I laugh when people say Lambert is a flash in the pan when i haven't stopped reading about him since THE OTHER GUY won. If 2nd place can't keep him out of the headlines, nothing ever will. We need guys like him just to keep balance against the evangelicals

May 19, 2010 at 1:43 am | Report abuse |
  26. paula

I love Crystal but actually hope Lee wins it. He's got a great Mayer/Mattews kind of sound but lacks confidence. He could use the hand-holding and steerage that will come from an AI win. Crystal knows who she is as an artist and will be signed regardless. It would be a win/win for both I think.

May 19, 2010 at 1:34 am | Report abuse |
  27. AJ

Glambert needs to get with the Proactiv – poor guy's skin is terrible, even under all that makeup. Oh well, I haven't watched Idol for years, but good luck to him.

May 19, 2010 at 1:05 am | Report abuse |
  28. Dana

As of May 2010–

Clarkson has sold 10.6 million albums, 15.9 million tracks and has had 4.2 million radio plays, according to Billboard.com, ranking her the top graduate from the FOX TV talent show.

Underwood has 11.5 million and 13.9 million for album and single sales, respectively. The country singer’s also had 2.4 million radio plays since she won Idol in 2005.

I believe worldwide Clarkson has more album sales, but I don't have #s...

I love Crystal-hair, clothes, teeth, tatoos, etc. included. She's a fantastic singer (IMHO). I will buy her music.

May 19, 2010 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
  29. texas grandma

tonight the stage belonged to lee, i think casey is the one to go home and i like crystal shes sings like janis joplin but i think lee might be the winner. if everyone wants to be so negative watch something else.

May 18, 2010 at 11:54 pm | Report abuse |
  30. momobod

Its alright if Crystal win but Casey will be more in demand of his talent on guitar and his sheep voice. Casey will be more popular compared to Crystal. As for Lee he can sing in Lounges only. His studio recording is increadible.

May 18, 2010 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  31. DARLA BREWSTER

If anybody should win it should be Crystal – she is the bomb and people that make comments on the hair and the teeth – i would hate to see what you look like – She has it all in a nut shell – TO WIN – AND TO GO A LONG LONG WAY !!!

May 18, 2010 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
  32. tracy

I'd buy Crystal's cds – no doubts. She's amazing.

May 18, 2010 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  33. craig

I thought tonight was great, crystal is the best, but lee owned this night. I think casey will do well, but compared to crystal and lee, I am sorry, no chance.

May 18, 2010 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  34. C Cook

Adam thought he won last year by the way he was so smug and the look on his face when he did not win it all. I'm seeing a repeat this year with Bowersox but I believe Lee could walk away with it and is very deserving to do so. Either way she will have a career and so will he.

May 18, 2010 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Bobbi

I am one day older than water and two days older than dirt. I do not sing or play a musical instrument. I am in awe of those who do either. I pay attention to Simon and think he is right on the money. Most of you talk like you are watching a soap...give those contestants a few pats on their backs... for performing in front of millions and taking critism from 4 judges, and some very strange remarks from John Q. Public, who probably can't dance to the music.

May 18, 2010 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Audra

I like how Crystal is unique and stays true to who she is, but there's something about Lee's voice that I love. So I don't know, I'll be happy if either one of them wins, but I think I'm leaning towards Lee..
    And I love Adam Lambert to death! (: Great voice, great music..different from everyone else. Peace everyone..(:

May 18, 2010 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  37. betty

The top three is just who I thought they would be and I am happy with all of them. Crystal is amazing and I would buy her stuff anytime. Lee is very 'now' and should do very well. I am not so sure about Casey and what genre he fits but I really hope he does well. I want all three to have amazing careers!

May 18, 2010 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  38. jrh

Rainverm...does that stand for Vermin?

May 18, 2010 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  39. mk

Think both Lee and Crystal will go further and have more longevity than last year's final two. Love Crystal and her Joplinesque passion, but think Lee may pull it out in the end. Either way, happy for both and be interested to hear what they put out in the end.

May 18, 2010 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Michelle

Of you people don't like Crystal or Lee or Casey then why are you even on here then of you don't anybody from this year's idol...

May 18, 2010 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  41. jason

This is by far the worst final 3 ever!!!

May 18, 2010 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  42. craig

perfect song for casey, great job

May 18, 2010 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
  43. missbetty

FYI "Violet" Kris has done a lot more than "just Ford commercials!" Everyone has their own taste in music and styles and all the idols must have talent to make it to the top ten. Give me some of Kris Allen's acoustic guitar and smooth soulful vocals over Adam's make-up face and theater performances anytime! Hey "ladyd817" Kris Allen did not win because of AK! There is no proof in that lie...BTW, I live in CA and my friends and family voted by phone over 1000 times for Kris Allen! Adam was from California and he could have easily won season 8...CA has a lot more people in it than AK!!!!

May 18, 2010 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  44. craig

casey was fair, crystal was great..........but lee just blew them off the stage. I wanted crystal to win, until that what lee just did.

May 18, 2010 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Dot S

Crystal was in Toledo this past Fri. -parade, sang to thousands after in downtown Toledo, then a parade in Ottawa Co. (her hometown area), then sang to thousands at Ottawa Fairgrounds, then back to Toledo to the Mud Hens baseball game (threw out the first pitch and gave a fantastic rendition of our National Anthem) I saw it all and she was just fantastic! Some of the songs were her own and they were great. She really has some great songs! She's by far the best of the three. Great voice, musician, and writer. Go Crystal, the next American Idol.

May 18, 2010 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Bill Foonman

Anyone in favor of nominating "Rainverm" for the unchallenged "Bonehead of the Month" award?

May 18, 2010 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  47. blakltm

I almost stopped watching Idol when Chris Daughtry didn't win. I'm not surprised he has come to be one of the biggest selling Idol alumni. I definitely stopped watching after last season when Adam Lambert didn't win. His vocal range is amazing and I will never forget his performance as the first artist on Idol to sing a Led Zeppelin song and he nailed it. Idol has always been a popularity contest for adolescent girls and conservative old ladies. Someone like Adam, thought the obvious talent, is too controversial for the mainstream audience. I'll buy his music in a heartbeat.

May 18, 2010 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  48. stella swift

LOVE Crystal and Lee. Personally, I would have loved to see "mullet boy" as number 3...can't remember his name, but his voice is unique and his stage presence would certainly improve with experience. He reminded me of Simply Red. Hope he goes for it next year. In the meantime, GO Crystal all the way!

May 18, 2010 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  49. mrskool

Ha ! Russell the troll said Survivor should change their rules to be more like AI so that America could vote because he thinks they'd have made him the winner... that might have happened but its also possible that just like AI it would turn into a popularity contest and people are fickle so the winner of Survivor may have been Coach ! The Dragon Slayer, or JT (for his dumbest move ever if Vote For The Worst got involved) or James the grave digger...

May 18, 2010 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
  50. jerico2

Are there any real singers posting here? Casey has no breath support and that is why his voice is shaky. Lee could be powerful but is too shy to know what he can do. Crystal is a performer, she knows how to give a song dynamics where it counts with emotion to back it up. This should be about the voice, take away the visual next year and HEAR the voices, then make your choice. Dare you.

May 18, 2010 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
  51. mark nyc

totally concur. would love to see a crystal-lee finale. both are hugely talented, humble and have great stage presence.
    no offense but goldilocks needs to be voted off tonite.

May 18, 2010 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Ross

Crystal SUCKS bigtime.

Go CASEY!

May 18, 2010 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  53. DAJ

Russell Hantz (Survivor) said on The Early Show that he should try out for American Idol. He's a little too old, but I would love to see him on Dancing with the Stars! Maybe America would vote him a winner.

May 18, 2010 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  54. J

Can't stand Crystal or Adam – I don't like the sound of yowling cats. Sorry.

May 18, 2010 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  55. ava

Crystal is OK, at least she is different from the boring, plaid wearing singers we've been listening to lately... Adam has the best voice on today's pop and rock scene, and anyone disputing this fact is not really listening...Whether you like his performance style or not – the VOICE is just beyond any belief...unfortunately, (to use Simon's words from last year) – "nobody can top it". And nobody can match it or even come close.

May 18, 2010 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Scotticus

Neither Lee "Off-Tune" DeWyze or Casey "One-Trick Pony" James can hold a candle to Crystal. Though Casey at least has some talent...

As for Adam Lambert, anyone who believes he is a "flash in the pan" is bound to have to eat crow, much as I did recently. He wasn't my favorite last year on AI (neither was Kris Allen), but having heard his entire CD recently, Adam is going to be around for a long, long time!

May 18, 2010 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  57. tooelemom

Go Casey – AI has ignored his talent long enough

May 18, 2010 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  58. D-Man

It really does not take much to have figured out that Crystal is the class of this years singers. I knew that from the first week with the final 12. Lee does have a very commercial voice, but he also has a very limited range and almost zero stage presence. He is not a dynamic performer by any measure of the term. Casey is a dang good guitar player and a solid singer who should have good chart success in either the blues/rock or modern country genres (not much difference between the two these days).

But Crystal has the intangibles that can make for a very long and successful career in music, especially if her songwriting chops are any good. She owns the stage. What does worry me is that the judges have her so tied up in knots that she is not being herself as much any more on the show. She is one of the few on the program this year who really knew who they were as an artist at the beginning of the show.

If either Casey or Lee win – and I like both guys – it would be the weakest AI winner probably of the shows entire run with the possible exception of Taylor Hicks.

May 18, 2010 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  59. mainehunter

Siobhan has already won American Idol this season. Anyone else is just a second stringer

May 18, 2010 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  60. keith

Like Adam's pick . I just dont like HIM .

May 18, 2010 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Joanne Bond

Crystal can truly sing. Lee can sing but where is his true
    personality. Casey is one great musician--wish him well.......

May 18, 2010 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  62. missbetty

Hey "Mandee" Thank You for standing up for KRIS ALLEN...right on!!! It's so nice to read some positive words about Kris on these biased blogs. Oh yes...I spelled Crystal's name wrong...GO CRYSTAL...but good luck to Lee and Casey too...it's really anyone's win at this point. I have not been that impressed with season 9 to be honest and unless there are some major changes for seasson 10...I think AI is going to loose more ratings and fans and see it's final days.

May 18, 2010 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  63. ms codpiece

does anyone remember Milli Vanilli.???...they HIRED good looking guys to lip synch great songs because the actual singers where not MARKETABLE for their looks.
    So why shouldn't looks make a difference here? Sorry but that is part of the PACKAGE this show trys to sell. So yes commenting on things you find objectional is FAIR. The judges do it to the performers. Making excuses for why someone's teeth are not as white is just that. We live in a society where EVERYONE is judged by first appearances...jobs, malls, you name it so to act like it does not matter your wrong...but only to a point. In this contest the real issue should be the talent...but based on why Adam Lambert LOST last year it absolutely had to do with his LOOKS since some people just didn't get him. He was and still is an amazing talent. Crystal is talented too but she is not in the same league. Personally I lost my love for this show some time ago especially when Siobhan was knocked off before Aaron and others.

May 18, 2010 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Scott Gore

Although I agree with Lambert (and what a risky guess on his part, by the way), I think he should worry more about not getting his head caught in other guys' crotches on national TV. I could do without it. I'm also pretty sure there are others who could do without it.

The sad part is I'm left thinking, much like last year, that Lambert doesn't have all that much talent and the only way he can get people to want to listen to his music is by putting his head in men's crotches.

May 18, 2010 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
  65. leefan

@Patsy 1302...In the U.S. Carrie Underwood has sold 100,000 more albums than Kelly Clarkson as of November 2009. World-wide Carrie has sold over 10 million, while Kelly has sold over 23 million. So, yes, Kelly is the best selling Idol.

May 18, 2010 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  66. kazcass

I am voting for Crystal :) She is a total package deal. Please lay off her teeth, hair etc. Close your eyes and really listen to her beautiful and talented voice. You know what they say, never judge a book by it's cover. It's whats on the inside.
    GOOOOOOO CRYSTAL (AKA momma sox)

May 18, 2010 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Lola

She will probably win, but I have to say that Casey, Lee, Aaron and Siobahn were just as talented as Crystal. The thing was though, that this season of Idol, I was not really impressed with any of them as being future 'superstars' of the recording world. Sorry, but none of them have 'rocked my world.' Adam was so talented last year that he made this year's contestants look like a bunch of nice kids who could sing pretty good and that's about it.

May 18, 2010 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Danielle

Crystal is my favorite. Adam was my favorite. Hopefully Crystal doesn't win because the runner up ALWAYS does better :)

May 18, 2010 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Amy

I have to admit, Crystal has a great voice. But I don't know if that's going to translate into commercial success, which is ultimately what AI is all about. Her style is so folksy, coffeehouse mellow and I can't imagine arenas packed with her fans or lines of people waiting for her latest CD to be released. That said, Lee also has a great voice, but needs to work on his stage presence a bit more–he's improved but I can't think that he's going to set the world on fire either. As for Casey, he may be the dark horse in all of this–his "aw shucks" humility and good looks, guitar playing, and very good voice may win him a lot more fans than some think. This was a real off season for AI, and the impending loss of Simon doesn't bode well for next year. I hope they will have more captivating, interesting singers or the show is doomed.

May 18, 2010 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  70. missbetty

First I agree with Adam about Chrystal...she has been consistant and should win this thing. She is unique and that could either work for her or against her? I like her so I do hope she wins. I think that Lee and Casey are good but not as deserving as Chrystal is but...America votes so we will have to see? Now...about my KRIS ALLEN... I don't agree with the negative comments about Kris Allen. It is really interesting that this year's idols have sung 9 of the songs that Kris sang last year...many of the one's were real moments for Kris..."Ain't No Sunshine" and "Falling Slowly" just to name a few and yet the judges can't seem to whisper Kris's name? " BTW, for those of you who think that KRIS ALLEN is "forgettable" I think you are rude and clueless about Kris Allen! KRIS ALLEN has millions of devoted fans all over the world who are fed up with the lies about him and his career! KRIS ALLEN's first single went platinum way before Adam's did and Kris's second single was just released and is doing very well in sales which means it will also go platinum even sooner than the first. Kris has been very busy every single day, performing, touring, freely serving in Haiti and Africa, giving free concerts for dying children, and gaining more and more attention and fans along the way because of his talent and humanity. Kris has already opened for Keith Urban and Lady Antebellum and will be touring with Marron 5, Barenaked Ladies, The Fray, Daughtry and has numerous solo tours. All of these artists respect and admire Kris's singing, instrumental, and writing talent as well as his ability to arrange music and adapt and learn so quickly. Go on youtube and watch his awesome talent and hear the crowd scream for KRIS! Oh yes, about Chrystal, she will do well if AI promotes her and wants her to win which they seem to. AI wanted Adam to win and were very surprised by Kris's upset and therefore Kris's album was not promoted like other idols...but now that Kris's single sales are so good and audiances are going crazy for him at concerts, his album will start to take off. Remember...when Kelly Clarkson and some of the other winners started out...we didn't have itunes or illegal downloads?

May 18, 2010 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  71. patrick

Lee is the best bowsok is boring and fake.

May 18, 2010 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Barack Obama

I know Crystal has diabetes–does that mean she drinks too much or has too much candy? And, can she cap her teeth to make them white? And can she do something with that hair of hers? And why does she squint so much? And why did she have a baby if she wanted a music career? There is just too much with this girl–I vote for the paint store guy. Lee or Dweezy or whatever the hell his name is.

May 18, 2010 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Head Diva In Charge

Crystal is amazing & far talented then the rest of the lot (although I do like Casey). I am just nervous because the most talented rarely wins – look at last year.

May 18, 2010 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Rorogirl

Dan – Rainverm is classless; which is apparent since they don't show any. Crystal's great; more power to her.

May 18, 2010 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
  75. moosey

based on talent alone Crystal is a power house. Her musicallity is beyond any contestant on the show right now. BUT i think lee has the complete package. He has the musical chops and a good persona on stage, and his performances are directed at the audience.
    regarless i think they will be both have great careers. either one of them desrves to win.

May 18, 2010 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Robert Austin

I was an Adam Lambert fan all the way last year and thought he should have won, but this year, I think Lee is the man to beat. He has a great voice and style and I think is much more appealing to the music mainstream. I love Crystal and her incredible singing talent but she's more of a niche performer.

May 18, 2010 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  77. beep

Lee needs to get some confidence really quick. Did anyone else think he looked like he was going to throw up at any second last week?

May 18, 2010 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Emily

Renee (posted Wiki link)...
    Those numbers are US sales only. If you include worldwide, Kelly Clarkson beats her by a landslide.

Go Crystal!!!

May 18, 2010 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Anne

I go back and forth between Crystal and Lee being the best, but Casey should have gone before Aaron.

May 18, 2010 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Mandee

Looooove all the Kris Allen Haters aka Adam Stans. WHERE is Kris Allen, you ask? Oh, well he is currently getting ready to tour the country with Keith Urban, Chris Daughtry and his own headlining shows! Oh, and also, he's watching his FIRST single (1st, not 3rd) become certified Platinum and then some. So that's what Kris Allen WHO has been up to.

P.S. "The song peaked at ten on the Mainstream Top 40 (Pop Songs) chart, becoming the first male winner to enter the chart's top ten, and the fourth winner to achieve the feat following behind Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood and Jordin Sparks, respectively."

May 18, 2010 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  81. beep

I agree that Chrystal will be better off NOT winning, she has been my favorite since try-outs.

But the thing is, I think Lee will win. I tried to explain this to the girls at work for the last few years. What you have to figure out is... who will the fans vote for when the person in third place is knocked out? If Casey is third this year, I really don't see them voting for Chrystal, since Lee is more like Casey.

That is why Adam didn't win last year. I can't even remember who was in third, but you know all of their fans voted for Kris. It's just a matter of numbers.

May 18, 2010 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  82. RodbfronNC

It will be Sanjaya! or that guy who sang that smash hit.,"Pants on the Ground"

May 18, 2010 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Ocala Blue

IF... America votes with regards to talent, then it can be either Lee or Crystal but that's usually NOT how America votes... simply reading these comments validates how "confusing" the voting process can be! OMG!!

Personally, I actually thought it was all about talent... as in T-A-L-E-N-T... not about hair, teeth, fingernails or anything else some of you pea-brains come up with.

Sheeesh....

May 18, 2010 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Carol Wike

Crystal is an awesome singer.....no one thought much about Janis Joplins looks and personality flaws! I believe I still hear her music on the radio quite often!! As for Adam Lambert....give me a break!!! The guy is extremely talented!!! He deserved to be the IDOL last year, BUT because of "narrow-minded" thinking, he came in second best! Let's leave out looks, personality, and trash, and focus on the VOICE and MUSIC!!

May 18, 2010 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Debbie

To all of the haters out there who say Crystal has no talent, Google-Crystal Bowersox, Holy Toledo or Farmers Daughter and take a listen to a songwriter performer.. Go Crystal. If she doesn't win... I'm missing something.

May 18, 2010 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  86. TrumanBlue

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Crystal is an insincere wench.

May 18, 2010 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  87. orlandp rivera jr.

Wow.... They're called dread locks people and although they may look nasty to you, they are probably cleaner and more natural than your own hair. It's amazing how ignorant and judgemental people can be... Typical Americans, that's why the world hates our guts!!!

May 18, 2010 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Mariann Pepitone

What is Adam drinking? Crystal can't even sing. She should have been long gone instead of Michael. Casey James is the best and I hope he wins. And Lee is another one who doesn't have a great voice. The people that call in and vote are the one's who are responsible for picking the winner and I sincerely hope it is not Crystal. Lambert should have won Idol not Hicks as he has the best voice.

May 18, 2010 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Jen943

I love Crystal, and would love for her to win, but I do feel that she would be better of by not winning. She'll have much more say in her career.

By anti-establishment, they don't mean that she's liberal or not liberal, it means that she is not willing to compromise herself to make others happy. She is who she is, and will not change for anyone.

Regarding the hair, yes she washes it regularly. She addressed that on one of the shows. Get a life people!

May 18, 2010 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  90. hippiechick

Personally, I wish Crystal and Lee would team up and tour together. Their voices compliment each other so well and they seem to have a very good friendship.

I think Lee would be the more marketable singer, and that is what the Idol producers look for, someone who will make them money while they have them under contract that first year. Crystal might be better off not winning and doing her own thing. Casey... well, he can sell music just by having one of those gigantic cutout billboards of himself down on Sunset Blvd.

I am betting it's Lee, with Crystal a very close second.

May 18, 2010 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  91. ameridolhate

When was the last time someone from the show made it big anyway. One hit wonders at best . Get a life people.

May 18, 2010 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Jordan

Crystal is in another league (musically) from the others. not even close

May 18, 2010 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  93. firefly610

The best thing that can happen to Crystal is that she comes in second – then she's not tied down by the record deal with American Idol who will try to turn her into a pop tart, and can go make the indie record that will make her the star that she is. She'll be opening for Sugarland, Daughtry, Keith Urban, Bon Jovi and everyone else before you know it.

May 18, 2010 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  94. my2centsworth

I like LEE...so my votes go to HIM...sorry Crystal, I think your good, but your starting to sound the same on each song you sing :(

May 18, 2010 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  95. pancha1

Lee Dwyze all the way baby!!!

I think Simon said it just right when he stated that Crystals style and vocals can be found at any storefront of Venice Beach or some boardwalk singing for change. Just check out Venice Beach or the boardwalks.

May 18, 2010 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Brent Kincaid

Me too, Alam the Glam! I picked her from day one!

May 18, 2010 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  97. karuna

So who cares if Lambert is the runner-up to who-the-heck it was??? So this year is boring, what about last year when no one remembers who it was who won, and who has virtually disappeared from the scene. Of course only several of his songs have sold because he got a contract, being last year's winner of AI, but other than that, Allen is so totally forgettable that he might just as well disappear, while Lambert is still out there, selling tons more. AI is becoming more of a failure, and just look at Hicks, Allen etc... while the better vocalists who lost out have so much better track record than the so-called winners, albeit with a few exceptions like Underwood, Clarkson. Time for the show to call it a day.

May 18, 2010 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Poolchick

Chrystal has been my pick since the beginning. The girl has talent! I just hope that Bonnie Rait does a duet with her. She has soul and you can hear it in her voice. As far as the rude comment from RAINVERM, how perfect are you and what does that have to do with her talent? Were you not raised right? Your parents must be so proud of you!!! As far as Adam goes, I enjoyed watching him since the guy can entertain and can sing. I'm sure he will be around for a long time. Idol even had him for a mentor and he did well at it. Gave good advice so obviously he has talent.

May 18, 2010 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  99. ladyd817

Wow some of you people are down right mean! Crystal is really good! I think it will be between Her and Lee. They are both good. Casey is okay but hate to say it his looks are getting him by past few weeks. Love the guitar...that's where he excels!

AS far a ADAM come on the guy is fantastic! Kris has done nothing but sell Ford commercials since the day he won!

Go Crystal! Adam your the best!

May 18, 2010 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Brandon

The reason artists like Adam & Crystal don't win is because "American Idol" does not reward real artistic talent. This is not the format to crown a folk or glam rock singer. It will only award a middle of the road artist that apeals to the masses.

May 18, 2010 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  101. deb

Crystal all the way! She's the only one left with any real talent. She's unique, has a great voice and has been consistently good every week.

Casey is just okay but agree he'd be good in a band.

Lee cannot carry a tune! I just don't get what people see in him at all.

May 18, 2010 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Chris

Boring. Crystal is so incredibly boring. The AI producers apparently don't get this and are unwilling to admit, especially given Simon's puppy dog love for her, that the absolute mind-numbing inanity of Crystal and the judges' insistence on slurping her every week is a big part of the reason they're losing viewers.

People get angry when I say this, but again Siobhan was the only interesting part of this show. And if they'd examine the actual ratings, they would see it. They didn't really fall into abysmal territory until she left. The week after she left they were done 17 percent. The next week they were down another 15 percent. But admitting that involves coming to terms with something unpleasant called the truth which AI doesn't want to do.

Simon's picked Crystal, hence, it's going to be Crystal. Also this is the reason why their winners often don't sell which Crystal won't. She's boring, she pouts, she talks back despite the fact they kiss her rear end every two seconds, she puts on a fake humble act, we have to deal with shots of the loser boyfriend every two minutes and they behave as if she's the best thing that ever happened to this show. She's not. She's one of the worst, from a factual ratings and fan point of view.

Tweens don't like her, she's causing them to bleed fans and most normal people are bored to tears. Final nail in the coffin to the show. Way to go AI.

May 18, 2010 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  103. doug

Carrie has sold more "albums" they are cd's today than Kelly, but it is only by like 800,000. When you factor in single sales and radio airplay, the most successful idol is Clarkson.

She has international appeal and is more "mainstream" than Carrie, meaning she has more exposure.

I'd take Carrie's fans over anyone's any day, best people in the world, but the facts are the facts.

May 18, 2010 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  104. TrumanBlue

Who the hell cares whom that tranny thinks will win American Idol this year?

May 18, 2010 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Lucas.

Adam, I agree with you a 100%, Bowersox is the one. I love her and I love you too. Good luck.

May 18, 2010 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Mary XYZ

I have watched all seasons of AI, and I have to say Carrie Underwood
    is by far the most successful and most easy to listen to of the winners. Don't care for Adam nor Bowersox, would never buy their records. I think Lee has the most marketable and versatile voice and will have staying power. I would definitely buy his records. Casey could possibly step out of the circle and do well.

May 18, 2010 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Neicy

Janis Joplin was a FREAK and that is how everyone remembers her

May 18, 2010 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Marc

I rarely comment on things like this...but for those of you who are commenting on Crystal's looks...or lack of them...as some of you have indicated...I will remind ALL of you that a person from MY generation had one of the greatest female voices in pop music history and was no raving beauty...and that was Janis Joplin. Though she died tragically and tragically young...her voice continues to echo over all generations.

Beauty is only skin deep...you can be a raving beauty and an idiot...or you can be "ordinary" and exceptionally gifted and talented.

May 18, 2010 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Shama

Crystal is good but Lee has the best voice out of anyone. I can see him being a major sensation, not so much for Crystal though, even though she sems like she has a great personality.

May 18, 2010 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Renee

Glambert rocks....I have his CD.....Carrie Underwood is awesome I have all her music.....Jordin Sparks has at least gone on to make 2 cd's and I hear she's doing great....Like I said it pays more to be a runner up though because you sure hear from the runners up more then you do the winners.

May 18, 2010 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  111. swe

It's sad that people think Bowersox can't sell records. She reminds me of a 60's artist...nothing wrong with that. Music today needs someone like her.

May 18, 2010 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Judi

Wow, some of your comments are pretty harsh. All 3 have talent, and all 3 will go far. It truely no longer matters who wins now.
    (go Lee).

May 18, 2010 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Jennifer

I agree with Californian, if we were all blindfolded Adam would have won and Crystal would win, hands-down. Something to think about people...

May 18, 2010 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  114. June

I think that Crystal is wearing braces, but what does that have to do with how talented she is? She's fabulous and deserves to win. I also think that Adam is absolutely NOT a flash in the pan. We're going to hear a lot from him.

May 18, 2010 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Dave

I have watched the show a handful of times. Nobody stands out for me. The guest mentors this year have been pitiful (what has Lambert and Miley Cyrus done in the music business) No glamberts, I am not talking about his broadway career, I am talking about his music career. This album went platinum, I think. He screeches during every song, including For Your Entertainment and Whaddayawant from me. He will not be around making music in 5 years. The only SUPERSTAR that AI has produced is Carrie Underwood. She has routinely outsold Kelly Clarkson album for Album (Kelly has five album and Carrie has three, I believe those numbers are accurate) While carrie has not yet outsold Kelly, she will shortly. mark my words. Anybody who thinks that these three or any one for that matter will have an incredible career, probably thinks that Britney has a better voice than Christina. Let's be real, people. Opinions are fine, but can you really see yourself supporting any one of them past five years or three albums?

May 18, 2010 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Neicy

I think Lee will take it, he has the looks and voice and his bankable, Crystal has the voice (somewhat) but not the looks. Sorry just speaking the truth...............Sad that America puts so much on looks, but it's true

May 18, 2010 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Renee

Violet YOU ROCK.....Adam Lambert is awesome.

May 18, 2010 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  118. zooz

rain vermant – what a jerk. get a life.

May 18, 2010 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Violet

I will not be voting for the finals this season. Last year, we were enchanted every week watching what Adam was going to do. I feel that the final phone voting was not done right with roto calls by the millions that came from Arkansas and made Chris Allen win. By the way, I am 69 years old.

May 18, 2010 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  120. Renee

CHECK IT OUT CARRIE UNDERWOOD TOP AI seller

May 18, 2010 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  121. texas mom

Adam for real? Why is he even back? We can all see that he was a one hit wonder and it was because he decided to act stupid on stage. NEWAYS back to idol and who is gonna win.

May 18, 2010 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Phyl

No Sheree, wrong. Kelly Clarkson 23 million world wide. Carrie Underwood 11 million US, she doesn't get much play in Europe. Kelly more single downloands then Underwood. Check Billboard Statistics.

May 18, 2010 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  123. fenix

I have two words for Lee and why he reminds me of Taylor Hicks- "Wedding Singer"

May 18, 2010 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Chilly811

Lee needs to win. Casey and Crystal wont have any problems what so ever getting a contract. Have you noticed the people who win American Idol disappear, yet those who dont seem to make it???

May 18, 2010 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  125. Joe

She was the early fav, but the 2 guys have both developed more this season. Casey is amazing and so is Lee. But Lee needs more work. Casey should win.

May 18, 2010 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Caprock

I think Crystal could be comfortable with other genres. A tour/duet with Gretchen Wilson seems like a good idea. They both come from the school of hard knocks and actually kinda have similar styles...and I think they'd like each other.

Don't know where the info is coming from but Carrie Underwood has sold a zillion more records and garnered more awards than nearly all othe idols put together.

May 18, 2010 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  127. 171717

The contestants this year have not come from priveledged backgrounds. In past seasons some of the more tailored contestants already had some headway. Lived in hollywood hills, had acting lessons most of their lives. Its nice to see that someone that has had it really hard in life to this point, which is a few people on this years show, can rise and become a part of idol history, and cut a few records and make a pretty good living. Some Idol winners have disappeared and some have made it big. It is just a TV show and there is alot of talent out there. Winning is not necessarily the best part. Some of the past runners up have had better careers than the winners. It about marketing and who you get to represent you.

May 18, 2010 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  128. Renee

To the person who said Kelly Clarkson is the best selling AI artist you have got to be sadly mistaken there buddy....I can name 1 that would have sold more then her....does the name CARRIE UNDERWOOD ring a bell.....I have to say that out of every winner that there has been on American Idol....Carrie Underwood is the only one that has really made a name for herself.....

Everyone tonight while watching American Idol....Close your eyes and listen carefully to each of the 3 singers and then you will find out who would be most marketable for radio and for buying cd's.....I did it last week and I honestly couldn't see myself listening to Crystal....Lee he has the voice for it....Aaron has the voice for it too I honestly think he will go far....But it's not a matter of who is going to win....It seems that the runner-up in most of the AI seasons go on and better the winners.....Last season was Adam Lambert, season before that was David Archuletta I heard more music from him then I did David Cook....Katherine McPhee I hear more from her then I do Taylor Hicks.....

May 18, 2010 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  129. Kim

The only thing Lambert has going for him is his big mouth. Otherwise, he's pretty much a one trick pony, and his 15 minutes should be up.

May 18, 2010 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  130. David

While Mike and Casey are both talented in their own way, Crystal is talented in every way. She can sing better than half of the performers who have showed up this season, she can put music together in a way that showcases her talents, and she loves the audience. She performs for you while staying true to herself. It doesn't matter if she wins or not, she is still the best.

May 18, 2010 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  131. MAMA SOX FAN!

The coffee house is waiting Lee.

May 18, 2010 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  132. MAMA SOX FAN!

Lee needs to wake up or something. He has the deer in the head lights look 24/7

May 18, 2010 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  133. Steve-O

Crystal > Lee > Casey

But it doesn't matter as I will not buy any Idol album anyway.

May 18, 2010 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  134. MAMA SOX FAN!

Patsy1302 – Being an artist is about creating one's own style, not making trips to the airbrush/Hollywood beauty salon. Wake up.

May 18, 2010 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  135. millie

Obviously Mamasoxfan, you didn't read my blog thoroughly. I was only commenting on other people's statements. I like Crystal alot. I believe Lee will benefit more from AI than Crystal will. She doesn't need help or guidance.It is usually the truly ignorant who throw that word around. Read the blogs and our laws before racing to judgement.

May 18, 2010 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  136. MAMA SOX FAN!

Phyl – Ever hear of Veneers??? Stupid.

May 18, 2010 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  137. Perky J

Lee is going to win! He is amazing!!!!! GO LEE!!!!!

May 18, 2010 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  138. a.kings

i love mamasox.. the other guys are pretty good but shes my fav .. i have to admit that!!

May 18, 2010 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  139. MAMA SOX FAN!

Kris who ????? Forgettable...so forgettable...

May 18, 2010 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  140. JS

She may win, but who cares what he thinks....UGH.

May 18, 2010 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  141. MAMA SOX FAN!

SmartA$$ – Look at Elton John and David Bowie. Get back to me when u realize you are stupid for your insipid remarks. thanks.

May 18, 2010 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  142. MAMA SOX FAN!

Sam P – that's because you are not a musician.

May 18, 2010 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  143. MAMA SOX FAN!

JACK – I agree. Mike is just a singer that belongs in Vegas. Casey is one cute front man and can be just as great as Coldplay with the right music and band. Bowersox will win hands down. Even if she does not win, the will go to the top like Adam. I was rooting for Adam and I know star quality when I see it. I was right. :)

May 18, 2010 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  144. enny

Come on people, who ever wins the idol deserves it. We have favorite one's but that doesn't give any of us rights to physically judge the contestants. Look at yourself before you make judgement.

May 18, 2010 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  145. starzzguitar

Lee is sooooo boring (I think he delivered my pizza the other day), and has the personality of a side table. Casey is cool, should front his own band. Chrystal is good, but not a Janis Joplin. I know, I saw Janis in person way back when. No comparison. I think for next season, they should replace ALL the judges and Ryan (who is getting VERY creepy and weird). The judges should not be picking who is going to be on the show. No "group sing" elimination in Hollywood. Some other bunch should pick contestants based on actual singing ability, not how strange or goofy or the best sob story. Maybe voters can pick finalists for the show off of You Tube videos instead so us poor suffering viewers can pick the worthy! Also, ONE VOTE PER SHOW PER VIEWER!

May 18, 2010 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  146. Lesley

Yea Crystal! We need another Janis Joplin kind of gal- only with her own style! Hope she wins! Good choice Adam!

May 18, 2010 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  147. MAMA SOX FAN!

Lee needs to drop about 100 pounds. He can do Vegas in my opinion. He is NO American Idol. More an R&B lounge singer.

May 18, 2010 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  148. MAMA SOX FAN!

I love Casey too. He is a tall drink of water and easy on the eyes. A great front man! :)

May 18, 2010 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  149. MAMA SOX FAN!

Mike- Adam Lambert is a profoundly great talent. Most glaringly obvious you don't know jack about talent or music for that matter.

May 18, 2010 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  150. cher61

I don't care for Adam at all or his music- so his opinion doesn't matter to me one bit. I think Idol has the right bottom three; however; Casey is there for his looks alone! If we are talking true talent, then it should be between Crystal & Lee. My favorite is Lee; there is something very genuine about him. I wish all three good luck!

May 18, 2010 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  151. MAMA SOX FAN!

Millie- in response to your insipid stupid remarks: Shut up, you are ignorant. It's obvious.

May 18, 2010 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  152. MAMA SOX FAN!

Crystal WILL WIN. She is hugely talented and I will buy her albums and see her in concert. The girl has stood her ground from the start because she knows who she is and will not comprimise. She even put up with the stupid antics and "pop" junk, coming off as a team player. I LOVE mam sox. Sick of all the gag gags dumb blondes in the artificial music industry. I am starving for MEAT & POTATOES!

She's one SMART Blonde (and look..no hair dye!!) :)

May 18, 2010 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  153. DeWayne

You all know Taylor Hicks is the best idol ever and we have not found a true entertainer since him! I hate to think what solution Lambert uses to keep his teeth so white...

May 18, 2010 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  154. Kari

Lee has no personality, and sounds the same in every song. Casey....eh, I've heard a million of him before. And Crystal sounds nice, but seriously...is she going to sell millions of albums?? Not too many Janis Joplin impersonator fans out there.
    None of these contestants have enough commercial appeal to go BIG. We always root for the singer/song writer types because they stay true to themselves, which is nice, but in reality....no one is standing in line at 4am waiting to buy their albums. I give them each one radio hit, then we'll forget they were on tv.

May 18, 2010 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  155. Dot

Crystal should win because she is the most talented of the three – but it doesn't always work that way. Last season was an example of this. Adam
    is the most talented and entertaining performer that will ever come from American Idol. He set the bar too high – no one will even come close.

May 18, 2010 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  156. Dorothy

I agree with Jim. Crystal should win, but after last season's results it would not surprise me one bit if she did not win this year. People need to stop rejecting the unfamiliar and vote for the most talented.

May 18, 2010 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  157. cwhirlygrl

In case no one has noticed....Casey is one incredible guitar player.
    He also downplays his fabulous looks and it embarasses him to no end when it is brought up. He could be vain as the day is long yet he is modest and quiet. His voice is different and interesting and well suited to his playing style and the type of music he obviously loves.
    Lee is good but needs more time to mature personality wise and vocally. Crystal may win...but I have hopes.. Casey will be a long shot and surprise everyone with his humble ways and huge talents.

May 18, 2010 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  158. Victor

I'd have to ay I agree with Mr. Lambert. The other two guys are good, but compared to Crystal they seem like rank amateurs.

If Crystal doesn't win this one I'll be willing to say that Idol is fixed. The only way I could see her lose is if she does a horrendous performance, and so far even her worst has been good enough in my book.

May 18, 2010 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  159. tenpa

Crystal is the best of the bunch with her own unique appeal and powerhouse voice. She can cut her cd right now if she wants. All you haters kiss my ass.

May 18, 2010 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  160. Sls

two words......

GO LEE!!

May 18, 2010 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  161. moon627

Lambert is a smart guy no matter what you think – he knows a winner when he sees one

Rainverm – you are UGLY and i dont even have to see you to know it

fenix – why does Lee remind you of Taylor Hicks ? ... i dont see any comparison – they dont sound alike or look alike ...Hicks is from the south and sounds like a hillbilly and Lee is a mid-western guy and he can really sing !

May 18, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  162. Cindy

I see Crystal and Lee in the finale, but I believe that Crystal will be the winner! That is not to say that Lee or the others won't have awesome careers; whether it's on Broadway, off-Broadway, or other types of entertainment. This has been the norm for others that did not win the much coveted American Idol contract.

As for the comments about Crystal's hair, teeth, etc....get a life people! How old are you? Really??? If you look at Joplin, Hendrix, Manson, Lady Gaga, Kristoferson, Streisand, Lambert and so many more talented artists that stood out...it was because they had or have their own style that contributes to who they are; whether you like their music or not.

May 18, 2010 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  163. Drop C Tony

Hey, all three of them made it this far...I'd say they all won already. If I were them, I'd be honored that there is this much discussion and critique about me (good or bad). Great job to all the top 10 contestants! You took a risk and that's what lifes about.

May 18, 2010 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  164. Sienna

Crystal – amazing vocals, stays true to herself

Casey – great vocals, awesome guitar player

Lee – can't carry a tune

May 18, 2010 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  165. JT

Funny how the same vibe keeps coming up. Better of 2nd than under AI control. I would hate to see Crystal under the AI rinse machine. She definetly would prosper and so would AI if they let her be herself when she wins. Lee has great potential but as far as sheer talent Cystal has the boys by the ...you know. Casey needs a band to front. He would be better off fronting a band than being a solo act. He is a better musician than singer. Not sure if I will be back to watch AI next year. The show needs a shake up. The judges need to use thier brains. They comment on how a 18 yr old should not sing older songs yet they then have Sinatra night. Do they not see the irony?

May 18, 2010 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  166. Sooze

I agree with Adam about Crystal winning but there should have been ALL GIRLS and NO GUYS left in the finale. The guys were horrible this year. So many great female singers were sent home way toooo early! I probably won't watch Idol after Simon is gone anyway but I will NEVER even check it out during commercials if a guy wins this year!

May 18, 2010 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  167. David Smith

Crystal without a doubt. What a unique sound. I predicted her victory the first time I heard her sing. As I recall Simon did not think too highly of her at the time. Tired of all the other generic singers this year and in the past. Not only will I buy her first CD, I would love to see her in concert where she would perform songs of her choice and not have to follow American Idol's choice of the week.

May 18, 2010 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  168. DEBORAH CARPENTER

I have to agree with Adam. I picked Cryatal from the very start of the season. Just like I picked Adam last year and he should have won. I am a grandmother of 6 (the oldest being 16) and I love Adam. I think he could really do great in the future and so will Crystal

May 18, 2010 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  169. SHERRI

PETER,CARRIE UNDERWOOD IS THE BEST SELLING IDOL !

May 18, 2010 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  170. Sheila67

Rainverm...yeah, I love to read intelligent posts with valid criticism...so if you don`t like Crystal, rate her voice instead of her teeth...you`ve lost all credibility, jerk!

May 18, 2010 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  171. beverly

crystal all the way. and you talk about dreadlocks and unusual dressing. listen up...look at singers today. black/whit/aisian/mexican...are you kidding me. their all weird. do't judge unless u be judged. if your a young kid i can't pray for you but if your older, you must be a looser. be nice people. life is too short to be angry/critical all the time, and again i hope crystal wins she deserves it.

May 18, 2010 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  172. fenix

Does anybody remember Taylor Hicks? That's who Lee reminds me of and I don't think Taylor has made a big spash after winning either. By far Crystal has the most raw talent and is original, which is more than I can say about most of the past winners. That being said, I also think she would have a far stronger career if she comes in second place. It's a sad reality, but true.

May 18, 2010 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  173. jadkins17

Again, I love all of the haters on here!! Crystal is going to be HUGE in the industry!! We are all going to have to pay big money to see her. But just like last year, the winner is going to be Lee, who is amazing as well!

May 18, 2010 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  174. MJM

I agree with others who said. No one is asking you to like Crystal's music, Keep her teeth out of the discussion. Look at Elliott Yamin he had beyond horrible teeth and after AI he was able to get them fixed and no he did not win AI. But he got a some really great songs out now. I am whatever they can do for Crystal's teeth will be done later.
    I hope she wins and not Casey.

May 18, 2010 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  175. Jean

I have no interest since Big Mike and (Chevon) can't spell her real name are gone

May 18, 2010 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  176. Johnnyr51

Let's just put it this way:

If Deweeze wins he will disappear like whta's his name from last year. Lee is in destinguishable from any generic boyband vocalist and not as good as most. And he has ZERO personality...

Bowersox is a charming hippie with PIPES and a seasoned sense of her own style. Chubby but cute as a chipmunk with a delightful personality.

Casey has got million-dollar looks. He's in the top three becuase of them. But his voice does wobble and after Kara mentioned it, he will forever (unless he changes it) sound like a lamb to us....Nice guy tho – best guitar player ever on Idol...

GO CRYSTAL!!!!

May 18, 2010 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  177. greymare

Crystal reminds me a lot of Jewel. I hope she wins, but will not be sad if Lee runs away with it. Casey is adorable, but I don't see him as the Idol.

May 18, 2010 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  178. joliefan

would rather suck than be the dick !

May 18, 2010 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  179. Mark

In my opinion Crystal should win followed very closely by Casey. I fail to see the hype around Lee. Looks have absolutely nothing to do with it. Crystal's performances have been perfectly executed. Some songs may not have been the right choice, but she still performed them perfectly. Casey is an all around talent. Again he has made some bad song choices, but has a great voice and presence (along with outstanding guitar skills). Lee still looks like a beginner. He frequently is off key which makes his songs hard to listen to.

Now what do these stars have in common: Elton John, Aretha Franklin, Axl Rose, Bonnie Raitt, Melissa Etheridge, Tom Petty, Bob Dylan ... the list goes on and on. None of these stars was what you would consider a looker. But they have all had outstanding careers and are some of my favorites. If you want to see perfect teeth, hair, wardrobe, etc., then watch America's Next Top Model. This is a music show. Let the music speak for itself.

May 18, 2010 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  180. Mary Ann

I agree that Crystal should win – loved her from the beginning. I did NOT KNOW that the yellowing of the teeth is from diabetes. I take back all the remarks I made when I labeled her "yellow teeth". I apologize – I LOVE her and her VOICE. BTW I also have Diabetes.

May 18, 2010 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  181. Chris

Crystal should win. Adam should have won. Funny thing though - I think second or third place is a much better outcome with regard to artistic freedom and integrity. Kris who?

May 18, 2010 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  182. me

you all suck

May 18, 2010 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  183. nado

Chrystal is fun. I think she has a great style and not afraid to stand up for herself when she has to. I also like the fact that she is very polite. Everytime the judges praise her work she's always saying thank you. Dispite all the above she is very talanted. I hope her or Lee takes the win. They have great talants.

May 18, 2010 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  184. David

Crystal all the way. Now I kind of hope she doesn't win just so she won't be hampered by that contract. She reminds me of the best of Joplin without the drug problem with a bit of Heart thrown in and I'm really curious what her own songs are like. Her and Lee are great though. One will take home the win the other the runner up.

May 18, 2010 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  185. joliefan

Taylor – you may wanna check the record sales for Adam Lambert lately... seems like alot of people may beg to differ..

May 18, 2010 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  186. Darcy

Team Casey! Now that guy has more talent in his little finger than Lee has in his whole body.
    Crystal is good, just not my cup of tea.

May 18, 2010 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  187. greghef

Haven't liked Lambert from day one, and when he did his little act on TV that was nothing more than to push the limit and show disrespect for what he was brought there to do. Crystal is much better and has come a long way, her style, her personality, her stage presents is demanding but not in the falshy over the top way Lambert is. Mommasox is going all the way. She deserves it.

May 18, 2010 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  188. Meyer C. Dhoates

Hasn't this twit had his 15 minutes of fame?

May 18, 2010 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  189. SmartA$$

who gives a Rats A$$ what he thinks...he wears makeup, lipstick and paints his fingernails

May 18, 2010 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  190. Michelle

Adam Lambert a flash in the pan? Seriously, anyone who thinks that way must be one of the anti-gay voters from last year who put Kris Allen on top. Kris Allen??? Actually, Adam's lucky he didn't win because he could put his own spin on his album and take control. (And for those of you who don't think Adam knows how to write songs, on the full 18-song version of his CD, he wrote/co-wrote about a third of the music. Can he help it that segments of the music industry are so thrilled by his uniqueness and yes, his AMAZING talent, that they wanted to contribute? There was a line that formed, and the biggest stars got to write or contribute their music.)

Adam is a dynamic performer. Crystal – not so much. Her voice is certainly good enough, but I suspect that Lee's the dark horse who will win. Too many bigoted/hyper-critical people out there who care about Crystal's hair, piercing, tattoos, etc., to let her win. Coming in 2nd could, in fact, be the best thing for her. But LEE DE WYZE??? Seriously?? I wish he had gone home before Big Mike or Siobhan...

May 18, 2010 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  191. Taylor

Nobody cares about Adam Lambert... or his opinions..

May 18, 2010 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  192. Bev

I love Adam he was my favorite from the start last year, and Crystal has been my favorite from the start this year. I'm a 60 year old grandmother.

May 18, 2010 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  193. justpeachy

I think Crystal should win, she is the most talented, there are enough plastic, nasal singing, over produced "performers" out there. Although I have to agree with Peter, she would probably be better off coming second, then she wouldn't have to go along with the marketing machine and image control freaks at American Idol. Crystal's music is the only contestant from this season of AI that I would buy and listen to.

May 18, 2010 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  194. Mike

After Bowersox wins (and she would if America votes for the most talented), then we should all take the advice of the "you have bad taste in music" guy:

Turn off your televisions and radios, and stop letting that dictate your taste in music.

May 18, 2010 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  195. Derrick

Crystal all the way. She's the only one left with real talent. Idol has been wrong so many years now, I won't find it a shock if she doesn't win. Time for fox to find another cash cow. Idol is so done.

May 18, 2010 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  196. nacho

Jaze Booze - I agree - Crystal would be hindered if she won AI - she'll get a record contract for sure and be a big success. Lee, on the other hand, could benefit from being the AI because of his lack of experience - I love both Crystal and Lee, but am voting for Lee

May 18, 2010 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  197. Moi

I think Crystal has the most talent by far, which probably means that Lee DeWheeze will win. He is the kind of bland David Cook-esque thing that the voters sadly seem to go for.

May 18, 2010 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  198. Mama Sox Fan

I have been a fan of Crystal from the start. I believe she deserves to win. Go Crystal !!!

May 18, 2010 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  199. JUSTME

What does her teeth have to do with anything? Some people are so petty. This girl can sing!!

May 18, 2010 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  200. Phyl

patsy1302, yes per billboard maagazine Kelly is the top selling Former American Idol to date. She has sold about 23 million CDs world wide & gets more radio play then Underwood who comes in 2nd.

May 18, 2010 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  201. RS

I just love Adam Lambert, as does my mother, and my neighbors. I remember my mom and I were stunned when Snooze Allen, I mean Kris Allen won. Hopefully Crystal would fare better.

May 18, 2010 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  202. Carla John

Hey Rainverm, what do YOUR teeth look like. And you probably have no talent either. AND what does your face look like?

May 18, 2010 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  203. Mom4Change

I love Crystal. She reminds me of the 60s folk artists– singers like Joan Baez, Bob Dylan, Joni Mitchell, etc., a cross between folk and blues who were way ahead of their time. I like a performer who is not afraid to march to the beat of a different drummer. You bet I'll buy her music!

May 18, 2010 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  204. grace

Crystal's great, Lee is too. Casey doesn't do anything for me–boring and he seems kind of defeated by the whole Kara stupidity as well, and can't blame him for that. Overall I'd be happy with either Crystal or Lee. Crystal might be happier with second place.

May 18, 2010 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  205. Kalli

GO LEE!!! He should win FOR SURE! Crystal, ya she has a good voice, but she doesn't have the "it" factor like Lee does (in my opinion of course).

Lee Dewyze = winner!!!

May 18, 2010 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  206. Kim

Sure, Crystal is talented but boring. Won't be buying any of her CDs. Lee is more deserving of the win if only he can step out of his shyness mode.

May 18, 2010 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  207. Ace

Im suprised he didnt say Cassey, I think they have alot in common... wink wink

May 18, 2010 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  208. millie

Lambert gets political too often for my taste. When he refers to Crystal as "antiestablishment' , I suppose he means she is a Liberal. I would suppose this may be true. Yet, since the establishment is Liberal right now, wouldn't that mean she has conservative ideals? Suffice to say, let us vote for who we think is the best singer. Crystal, Lee, and Casey are not running for office here.

May 18, 2010 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  209. Jaze Booze

Crystal would be better off in the long term if she didn't win, because of the contracts and watered-down-Clive-Davis crap they would force her to do.
    I'm just sayin'...

May 18, 2010 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  210. Fernando

agree with Adam... Crystal has lots of potential

May 18, 2010 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  211. suzy diamond

I like Crystal and wouldn't mind if she won but MY personal favorite is Lee. Love that gravely voice. So, I'm hoping Lee wins...GO LEE!!

May 18, 2010 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  212. Deedee

I'm voting for Lee! Love him!!

May 18, 2010 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  213. Jean

Crystal is by far the most talented... knew that from beginning. For those of you that like to analyze looks, please post your picture so we can analyze you!! Come on... dare you!

May 18, 2010 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  214. Samantha

Jack, american idol looks for a singer, not a musician......
    I personally can accept either Crystal or Lee, i'd vote Crystal. Just please one of those two and not pathetic casey.

May 18, 2010 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  215. millie

There seems to be a Crystal backlash out there. Complaints about her tattoos, piercings. dreadlocks, Jell-o hair and how that plays into her being a single mother have been heard loudly as of late. Many feel she doesn't set good example. Sometimes these views hurt a contestant and sometimes people feel sorry for the person and decide to vote for them. I believe Lee still has a good chance of taking this.

May 18, 2010 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  216. chris

Let's go Lee.

May 18, 2010 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  217. cattygirl

Three names for you; Bonnie Raitt, Melissa Etheridge, Carol King. None glam girls in the traditional sense, but strong and amazingly talented women. Hope Crystal wins and hope they don't try to change her.

May 18, 2010 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  218. Jim

All you folks who think Crystal hasn't got what it takes are nuts. She's the only person on the show with an identifiable vibe and sound of her own. But she probably won't win because America proved last season in picking Kris Allen that they prefer run of the mill, mediocre top 40 crap. So Lee will probably win as he is as faceless and forgettable as Allen. But Crystal will be oaky and still has her career ahead of her, just like Lambert. Guy slike Lee and Allen end up playing State Fairs within five years.

May 18, 2010 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  219. Patsy1302

Excuse me...Kelly Clarkson the best selling Idol?!? Did you forget Carrie Underwood? Crystal is talented but you can't help to focus on that rat nest of a hair do! Does she ever wash it or comb it? It certainly distracks from watching her and enjoying her music. She definitely needs a make-over!

May 18, 2010 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  220. bobo

Crystal should win. Her voice is unique and rich. I also like Lee and Casey a lot, just like Crystal better. I think she needs to lighten up a bit but I love listening to her voice and how she both controls and frees it at different times without doing those annoying solos at the end of each song. Former Idol contestants, I'm talking to most of you!

May 18, 2010 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  221. jack

I've been a musician all my life traveling in bands and believe me when I say Crystal is the best musican hands down. Casey is a good musician also while the the other guy is just a guy with a good voice but not much of a musician. Just my opinion.

May 18, 2010 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  222. DKR

I too hope Crystal wins! Adam we need some new music for summer! :)

May 18, 2010 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  223. Peter

I don't know I think Lee might win! Crystal, all around, is my favorite, but Lee's got the most commercial voice! Crystal is fantastic but there's a reason why the anti-establishment persona doesn't vibe well with "the powers that be" at Idol HQ. Those execs own the winners life for a good amount of time. David Cook had issues with being marketed and (it seems) Crystal is already having issues with the show as well. Let's just say there's a reason why Kelly Clarkson is the best selling idol artist, being passive aggressive with the right people will make you millions!

May 18, 2010 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  224. oxymomma

Crystal is one talented girl. All of you with the negative comments need to go to her website crystal-bowersox.net or youtube and listen to her sing the songs that she wrote.........awesome songwriter! I would buy a CD of her original songs in a heartbeat. Why can't people be happy for those that are talented and deserve success???? How people wear their hair or the clothes they wear do not make the person within..........we are all individuals and thank goodness we are not all alike! What a dull world that would be.......and who would pick the mold???

May 18, 2010 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  225. Wendy

Me too Adam. She's a very talented person and I think will be the winner too! She will be a winner no matter what!

May 18, 2010 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  226. Wayne

Crystal – Is amazing. Got the whole package just like Adam and I've heard other people say that too. At the beginning of this season I sort of thought that the season was weak but I realized all of these three finals are all blessed beyond capacity. I mean lets face it. They rock. They all seems to have "natural" talent and they are all great singers. Two will take the lead and both will suceed!! Blessings

Wayne

May 18, 2010 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  227. Heather

Adam, what do I want from you? I want to stop hearing from you. sheesh

May 18, 2010 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  228. Rita

Adam a flash in the pan? Kris Allen WHO? and where is he?

May 18, 2010 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  229. Heather

She seems like a cool person but she is boring and I don't think that a hippie represents today's American Idol.

May 18, 2010 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  230. Californian

Most Americans would need to be blindfolded to be capable of choosing a talented singer.

May 18, 2010 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  231. Mike

Crystal is clearly the most talented, but I fear for the watered-down album that will surely result. Crystal probably would have been better off (musically) with an indy album, though not better off comercially.

Lambert's a flash in the pan. Can he even write a song? Last I checked, his album was bogged with co-writes from just about everybody and their mother.

May 18, 2010 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  232. Sam P

I really don't care who wins this season. No one really stands out as a star for me.

Adam is not a flash in the pan. I bought his cd, first one I've bought in years.

May 18, 2010 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  233. DJ

I agree with Adam – Crystal all the way! She is great and I would buy her music today.

May 18, 2010 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  234. joliefan

rainverm... you're an idiot.. no offense though. Really, no offense.

May 18, 2010 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  235. CrystalRoxmysox

Crystal is awesome and she deserves to win screw all people who thinks she needs new hair its called being DIFFERENT and not the same as everyone else. ;)

May 18, 2010 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  236. second season

BTW, I was, and still am. an Adam fan! I hope he just keeps getting better. He certainly knew how to grab our attention and keep it last year on AI..! And I thought he did a agreat job mentoring this year.

May 18, 2010 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  237. Dallasblond

Adam Lambert is "NO FLASH IN THE PAN!" He has fans of all ages who love his music. You wait and see...

May 18, 2010 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  238. Dan

Hey Rainverm. The need to be rude about her only shows the envy that back your words. I think if you feel the need to comment on something posted to a national sindicated website such as CNN, you should show some class.

May 18, 2010 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  239. second season

@Rainverm...and what does Crystal's looks have to do with her voice? If you don't care for her voice, fine, we all have the right to share our opinion. But leave the personal affronts out. It only makes you look small.

May 18, 2010 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  240. Phyl

Agree that Crystal hasn't got what it takes, neither does Lambert. He's a flash in the pan that will have no staying power. Regarding Crystal's teeth, the yellowing is a direct result of her diabetes. No amount of brushing or whitening will make much of an improvemnent.

May 18, 2010 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  241. Al

Hey Rainverm? Crystal has diabetes, which can cause her teeth to not be as white as others. Instead of attacking her physically, why don't you try to be a decent human being. You don't have to like her music, but leave her body alone. Sounds like your momma raised you right.

PS. Go Casey!

May 18, 2010 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  242. Rainverm

Seriously Crystal? I have zero desire to buy one of her records and if I can give her any advice lose the hair and start over and spend $3 on some whitening strips.

May 18, 2010 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |