May 10th, 2010

'Celebrity Apprentice:' Forget honesty in the boardroom

I knew it was going to be a long night when none of the remaining celebrities wanted to be project manager of this week’s challenge. They were told to decorate an apartment in celebrity style, especially one room. One of the judges would be designer Jonathan Adler.

I immediately hoped none would be inspired by Donald Trump’s gaudy New York apartment, the location of this week’s opening scene.

Since Sharon Osbourne and Maria Kanellis said they couldn’t stand the sight of Curtis Stone last week, Trump made sure they worked together as RockSolid. Osbourne served as their project manager.

That left Bret Michaels, Holly Robinson Peete and Cyndi Lauper on Tenacity’s team. Peete said she didn’t want to be the project manager, but she became it since she knew Adler’s work.

So, once again, it was an Osbourne vs. Peete showdown. Not! Early on, both Osbourne and Peete knew what they wanted in their respective apartments. Osbourne wanted clean, conservative lines in colors and furniture, but an expensive look.

Peete wanted a Zen feel and theme. To get along with Lauper, she gave her a red, wild, celebrity room to decorate.

So, I stared at the clock, bored, wondering why in the world this show was two hours.

That is, until the winner of the challenge was announced. RockSolid was the clear favorite. That meant Peete, Lauper or Michaels would be eliminated. I was awake again!

Peete said Lauper should be fired instead because she believes she is hard to manage. Trump told her Lauper’s room was the best one in the apartment. Lauper really defended herself, saying Peete was the difficult one. During the discussion, however, Lauper mentioned that red was Peete’s idea. The Trumps questioned why she didn’t keep her mouth closed and continued to let them think the entire idea was hers. Meanwhile, Michaels said very little, which Peete didn’t like, and she said so.

For just a little while, it seemed like Bret Michaels was going to be the victim, which would’ve been a shame. He continues to still do more on each challenge than most project managers. On this task, he turned his personal photos into great art of New York. I would love to have that on my walls.

In the end, Trump fired Lauper for being honest. If you fire someone for being honest, what does that make you? Hmm…. Peete dodged a bullet.

Who should be eliminated next? Post your comments.

1. Michelleqscl

Hi there everybody I just wished to bring in me personally. If you have questions don't hesitate to request. Sorry regarding my personal bad english

December 22, 2011 at 4:08 am | Report abuse |
  2. Ken Lee

Cyndi should never be fired from anything........She is a star!

May 14, 2010 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  3. Cricket

Hollly Robinson Pete is a Cu@t face troll who I hope gets hit by a bus. I would rather rip my fingernails off rather than see her face on tv again! What goes around come around biach!

May 13, 2010 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Frank Sanchez

I'm a Bret fan now big time, he shows up and gets the job done. He didn't talk much in the board room cause he was probably tired, he worked his ass off on this task and managed to do a rock concert in between. He is my pick to win, go Bret!

May 12, 2010 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Jeana

The seafoam green went out in the 90s. It was ugly then and is ugly now. Holly needed to go home. She has never been a team player. Just a beaach as Cindy said on the show. Cindy was fun to watch. Great job Cindy.

May 11, 2010 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  6. moon627

Holly is very good at defending herself and beating down anyone else in the boardroom – thats why she didnt get fired – although she should have been since she was the project manager for a very bad end result – those rooms were UGLY ! I would get sick having to look at those colors and all that junk. The only good thing about it was Brets photography.

Sharon's team was way better tho you wouldnt have guessed it from the editing – it sure looked like it was not going to come together in time but the end result was a much cleaner comfortable place to stay in even tho the celeb room was a dud.

I hope Bret makes it to the final – he's fun to watch. I like Curtis too – mellow guy

May 11, 2010 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Barbara

Unlike his daughter who is very intelligent, Trump's son, Donald, Jr., shows how dumb he is evey time he opens his mouth. Imagine suggesting Cindy should be fired just becuse she admitted Holly wanted the room red. Cindy decorated it and the judges loved it. They hated Holly's decorations, so it is obvious who should have been fired. It is obvious Ivanka inherited her brains from her mother!

May 11, 2010 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Jo Kleiner

What a joke! Donald fires Cyndi for telling the truth! She's a straight shooter and should be admired for her honesty! She's a kind person and a person that is extremely creative and thinks outside the box! What kind of message does the Celebrity Apprentice send to people! Holly should have been fired! What a backstabber she is!! That's to be admired? She had it in for Cyndi from the beginning and it was so obvious. What a phony Holly is. Sorry – I agree with the person that says if she wins they won't watch anymore!! I won't either. Her part of the apartment was overly cluttered and came off tacky! And the one room that the judges liked Cyndi gets fired for! This show is becoming like the rest of the reality shows – tacky and more tacky!! Sending the wrong message Mr. Trump!!

May 11, 2010 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  9. john

I think holly should have been fired. cindy is nuts but she designed the "best" room. If it was all holly's idea as she claims, why were the other rooms bad? also, does anyone know what clothing company makes the shirt curtis is wearing? i know it random, but i'd appreciate the help.
    thanks!

May 11, 2010 at 1:36 am | Report abuse |
  10. Cammy

It's obvious that people just like to gang up on and hate the black person who's the strongest. This is an age old American tactic and its disgusting. Its not wonder the rest of the world sees America in such a negative view. Ways to go folks.

May 10, 2010 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Cammy

I should not be so shokced that most of the people watching this show does not understand business. Holly is great at what she does. The point of the show is about leadership, intelligence, strength, organizational skills and Cindy simply does not demonstrate those qualities.
    All of you out there are just sounding like a group of "all American racist" by hating Holly inspite of her abilities and calling her every name in the book, while not looking at any of the short comings of the other. People couldn't wait to compare her to Omorosa. Yet, foul mouth, low class behavior of cindy and sharon goes unnoted.
    It's obvious that people not like to gang up on hate on the black person who's the trongest, this is an age old American tactic and its disgusting. Its not wonder the rest of the world see America in such a negative view.

May 10, 2010 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Trudy

This last episode was such a dissapointment. Holly should have been the one who was fired. Cindy's only problem was that she was not as fast a talker as Holly was. Holly may have "approved" the color of Cindy's room, but that room was Cindy's project and was EXACTLY what the executives wanted. It was Holly who failed in the furnishing of the rooms which were way too crowded, and it was Holly who picked out that pathetic color of green in the Master bedroom. They were the two things the executives DID NOT like with their apartment and those were the two things that the project manager was responsible for. It was wrong for Cindy to be fired in this task. It was Holly's decisions that caused this team to fail. HOLLY SHOULD HAVE GONE HOME. I was very dissappointed in Mr. Trump's behavior in the boardroom towards Cindy and his decision to fire her. She worked very hard in this task and deserved more respect than that. I have been watching this show since season one and do not care to watch it anymore. Also, apparently being honest in the boardroom MAY NOT be a good quality to Mr. Trump but is nothing to be ashamed of.. VERY dissapointed viewer from New Orleans...

May 10, 2010 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Audrey

TRUMP–YOUR FIRED!!

What a major blunder, firing Cindi!

Holly should have been fired. Every week she sets up a certain person as her target. She is the most self-absorbed, sneaky, manipulative snake, 2nd only to Omarosa.............

This is my last season watching....as I think the fix is in.................

I wouldn't give a dime to Holly's charity, since I don't believe it to be legitimate...........

May 10, 2010 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Jsu92

Wow...I can't believe how many people dislike Holly. She's been called every name under the sun! I actually LOVE her! She's a strong woman who fights for what she believes in. No one has mentioned how RUDE cyndi was to the folks working for them on this task. she was down right rude and mean to them. Would you want her talking to your family members that way? When it comes to the board room, they are SUPPOSED to fight for themselves. Holly NEVER said she was the one who gave Cyndi the idea for the room, Cyndi was the one who told it...seems to me Holly was not trying to take the credit, otherwise she would have been the one to mention it was her idea, not Cyndi. I like Cyndi too, but they aren't making a music video, they're fighting for their charities. I would HATE to have Cyndi as one of my employees, she's too difficult to control and to predict. that does not play out well in corporate america. Holly is a fighter who knows how to stick up for what she believes in. In the boardroom it's you or them...she knows how to play the game. Again, you are SUPPOSED to stand up and argue why the other person should be fired....she made a better arguement than Cyndi...oh well, survival of the fittest!

May 10, 2010 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  15. the floacist

Holly should win. People are just upset because they liked "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun".

May 10, 2010 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  16. alexis

Cyndi ROCKS! Trump made a poor decision. Regardless, Cyndi has my respect. Holly acted like a spoiled brat – pointing fingers and trying to take all the credit. However, she didn't take credit for the team losing! I'm disappointed! Looking forward to Joan Rivers next week kicking some *ss. She'll put them in their place.

May 10, 2010 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Sylvia

I can't believe Holly is still on the show!!!! Cindy's room was the best! They should have her come back and redo the other groups celebrity room. Trump, really, why are you so nice to Holly. She is not all that!

May 10, 2010 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Tara

I think everyone is missing the point with the Honesty part. Trump didn't ask her outright "who came up with the color" and then she told the truth and was fired for it! The fact was she made a blunder – There is a difference between telling the truth and saying NOTHING! Cyndi, honey, bubby, darling I love ya but you didnt get fired for telling the truth, you got fired for opening your mouth! Trump never asked the qestion so you shouldn't have said anything. You SHOULD have told Trump that the Sea Foam Green WAS Holly's idea. That would've helped you since the judges HATED the color! I was on the edge of my seat because I feared it was Bret and he just should not have gone home. Holly on the other hand, is 2 faced, backstabbing and opinionated (and only her opinion is right) but yet dresses it up as WANTING TO WIN! I dont think so! The thing with all these reality shows is you cant say you were only like that on the show because you wanted to win (russell hantz) you have to own up to the fact that you have that quality (or disquality) inside you and you're a evil manipulative _______ (Insert your sentiment here). Holly should not make it to final 2 but should she I know I will be rooting for the other person NO MATTER who it is.... But I hope it'll be Sharon & Maria in final – look out Catfight.

May 10, 2010 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Wanda

Peete should have been fired the week of the radio commercials. Her team lost because the commercials were too wordy and she's the one who wrote them, but she was given a pass by her project manager (who didn't bring her back to the boardroom). This week she should have been fired because the designers disliked the rooms she did. I thought she has treated Cyndi Lauper quite disrespectfully for weeks, talking about "managing" her, as if she weren't and adult and in the room. Definitely, Cyndi shouldn't have been dismissed when hers was the only room they liked. Holly gave her the color, maybe, but with quite an eyeroll, if you know what I mean.

May 10, 2010 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  20. carl

Sharon will win. sharon is the most experienced business person on the "show". if she were really competing to win a job with trump, the others would have to back off right away. same thing when joan rivers was on. i mean, really, can you top the experience level of these ladies? i think not. the rest, well, is a show. its ENTERTAINMENT! and i have to give all of them credit... they are getting paid for their craziness! lol

May 10, 2010 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Kathy

Sorry I meant Sharon Osborne( not Janet)

May 10, 2010 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Kathy

Cindy shouldn't have been fired; Holly should have! Cindy was the best player on her team. Holly rooms looked terrible. The Donald just looked for an excuse to fire Cindy. She put together a great room.Holly isn't even good TV but Cindy sure is! Maybe the Trump team is gunning for a cat fight finale between Holly and Janet ( yawn)! Send Holly home!

May 10, 2010 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Tracy

Wait, sorry, I don't watch tv....Are y'all saying that the object of the game is to moan and whine about the other players 'till they are voted off? Why would you wanna watch that?

May 10, 2010 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  24. L.J.

San Diego Gal.. I would have to disagree about Brett. You say he is zoned, but that's his peronality, he does everything he can not to say something bad about someone. He's generally once of the nicest guys around. They finally pushed him and forced him to speak the truth about Cyndi. Even then, he doesn't in the nicest way saying she's "creative".

Back when Sinbad tried to derail Brett.. he was very hesitant in responding, when clearly Sinbad was trying to deflect his own ineptness. It's just his way. I think his momma ingrained in him the "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything" mentality.

May 10, 2010 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Al

I will not watch this show any longer. Trump has no credibility. In the real world – at least for the people I have worked for – honesty is appreciated and rewarded. Not on this show. A total joke. Donald, what the he** are you thinking?

May 10, 2010 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Doug Hodges

The show is becoming very tiresome to watch...and the boardroom has become total Nonsense...Good Riddens !!

May 10, 2010 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Puddly

Trump is fat and looks like he's sucking lemons when he speaks. Don junior and Eric? remind me of Harry and Lloyd from "Dumb and Dumber" or Steve and Doug from "A night at the Roxbury", just total jagbags. Whatever the daughters name is it should be changed to Mr. Ed. Sharon Osbourne is also an obese piece of English crap. Maria oh so yummy.
    Goldberg needs to come back and slam the Trumps heads together like Moe from the Three Stooges.

May 10, 2010 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  28. donnie

I'm waiting on Brett to go off on Donald trump

May 10, 2010 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  29. doteeg

I stopped wtaching the show cause I was getting bored with it. I really don't care who wins. What I do care about if that Brett is doing sos well, and should be home soon. As for Cindi, I really like her, and she should have been left on. She gives the show the pizaaz it needs.
    Donald, comb your hair, you look like a dip s–t.

May 10, 2010 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  30. San Diego Gal

Holly was vicious and Brett was zoned out for most of the arguments. Cindy should have stayed. Who cares that Holly said what paint to use. Cindy decorated it. Ugh and Holly and Brett throwing poor Cindy under the bus for being chatty. Seriously? Then Bretts "I don't want it to end this way" comment after he just threw her to the wolves. I have never been so angry after watching one of these shows. I'm backing Curtis, Wendy & Sharon. Holly and Brett need to go. They are the most two faced of all the Celbs there.

May 10, 2010 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  31. AW

Holly should have gone home! 1.) She was the project manager. 2.) The theme was her idea. 3.) They said it was cluttered and trashy (her ideas used). 4.) The sea green was also her idea! She keeps dodging bullets because she can BS her way through all the time!

May 10, 2010 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  32. BRING BACK CYNDI

Cyndi Lauper rules and Holly drools.
    You can see the envy in Holly's eyes and the sheer disgust in Cydi's eyes at how low Holly will stoop.
    Holly can only continue twisting and contorting the situation to try and come out on top, instead of being honest with some shred of integrity.
    Too bad Brett has not seen the entire scheme of things that Cydi has had to endure. She said it herself, she has stopped talking, giving up part of her own passtionate self to get along with the ego maniac Holly.
    I hope Holly and her underlings are ashamed at how they have been portrayed on camera consistently discriminating against Cyndi.
    It made me sick to see Holly laugh at Cyndi's comments about no one supporting the gays.. she would not be laughing if someone said that about her cause.
    Holly needs to go TRUMP! YOU MADE A POOR CALL.

May 10, 2010 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Lori

Holly was not fired because she has showed leadership and team work; and has raised a lot of money for her charity. Which is the name of the game. I love Cindy too, but she is not cut out for leadership in the Trump world. It takes strength, determination and keen leadership skills to win the Apprentice.

May 10, 2010 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Ruth C

I can't wait for Holly to be fired! Gosh, she keeps dodging the bullet! Sorry, Cindy! I was on your side everytime she snarked at you!

May 10, 2010 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  35. kaelynn

Holly needs to go home NEXT! they should not have fired cyndi she is an artist and very creative.

May 10, 2010 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Musiciansmama

I haven't read through all of these comments yet, but wasn't "The Donald" totally arrogant and mean when he corrected his son when he introduced the executives? I mean, doesn't he have some editorial rights or did he think it made for good TV? I loose respect for anyone who belittles their grown children in public. What a shame.
    Oh, I agree, Holly should go. She's won enough for her charity already and I'll just bet she did not give money to Sharon's charity the last time they competed :-)

May 10, 2010 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  37. shelly

the ONLY reason Holly said to paint the room red.... She was hoping it would be a flop and that would give her ammo against Cindy. Shame on you Holly. For her creative mind, as Donald pointed out, Holly you are a bully..

May 10, 2010 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  38. whome

I hope holly dosen't read what everybody is saying about her on here, She may just as well take her mask off and reveil that she is the real OMAROSAAAA, being that this show is full of surprises!

May 10, 2010 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  39. L.J.

I think regardless, Trump wants Peete and Osbourne in the finale. The finale is always about raising money, we saw that last year when Trump let one of his own favorites, Jesse James go, because he knew he wasn't going to beg his celebrity friends for donations. I don't see Brett or Curtiss doing that either.. and I don't think Maria has the type of friends that will get a big donation finale.

Next week's episode won't matter.. the remaining 2 will be Holly and Sharon.

May 10, 2010 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Bring Back Cyndi

Wow...Cyndi is fired for saying Holly chose the color red? She took a wall color and then fashioned an outstanding "Rock" room out of a paint color. Cyndi knows what she wants and gets it – she was working her behind off and only wanted the "helpers" to be doing as much work as she was. Holly needs to go, and Donal and his pompous son need to know they made a mistake in firing Cyndi and bring her back. Cyndi said it best upon her exit "It's just like high school".

May 10, 2010 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  41. LDJ

Mr. Trump really got it wrong last night. Holly is SOOOOOO 2-faced. I have never liked her on this show from the very 1st episode when they had the diner in downtown New York, and she ordered Carol Leifer to go outside to drum up business, and then was mad and made a big scene when Carol wasn't inside helping with the customers.
    She is a fast talker and will talk her way out of everything!
    She has been PM 3 times and lost 2 of those and slithered out of getting fired both times. There is NO WAY Cyndi should have been
    fired, Mr. Trump lost sight of what was hand. Yes they loved Cyndis room, but Hated the green color and said it was too cluttered, they hated everything that Holly designed. I was very sad he fired Cyndi. As far as Bret goes, since Summer left Holly had to recruite someone to back her up. I love this show, but every week it gets harder and harder to watch, PLEASE PLEASE GET RID OF HOLLY THE B****.....

May 10, 2010 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Sharon

I wonder if that is how Donald Trump got to where he is? By taking credit for the work of his team?

May 10, 2010 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  43. itwirl.round

Trump is out of his mind. Cyndy is America's sweetheart. Peete is a watered-down Omarosa. I love Cyndy. The only reason to continue watching is Bret and Sharon. You know, in the end it should have been Sharon and Cyndy. They were the best on the show.

Oh well, back to Brothers and Sisters!

May 10, 2010 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Marie

Trump should have fired both Holly and Cindi. Cindi for her disorganized ways and especially for not stepping up to the challenge of being project manager. Holly should have been fired as the project manager of the loosing team, and her poor decorating skills. A good idea gone bad.

May 10, 2010 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Delmario Watts

I'm not watching it anymore now that Lauper is gone.

May 10, 2010 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Honest

Wow! Firing someone for being honest. What a commentary on the corporate world in general and "the apprentice" in particular

May 10, 2010 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Jax Girl

ARE YOU KIDDING? Holly needs to go so bad and about 3 weeks ago! I did not like Holly when she was popular and still. She is a pushy, outspoken tacky person that lives behind her Charity. (her and her husbands, not a nationally known one at that!) Bret is great in this show and whatever he is given to do, he comes through! As do Maria, Sharron and Curis.

May 10, 2010 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Sheena

Can't Stand Holly, since the start of the season, she has rubbed me the wrong way. That chip on her shoulder keeps getting bigger as does her ego. Cyndi's persona is all over the place. like someone with ADD, however she is creative and works hard. Holly's character assasination of Cyndi was pretty disgusting, likening Cyndi to a child. Is that how she treats her children or those they go to school with?

And Bret Michaels, as bad as I feel for his health situation, I feel he has come out looking like a wus. His way of staying out of the arguements in board room and not saying speaking his opinion makes him sound so wishy washy. Not the Bret Michaels kick a** rocker that I was expecting. Actually, the kick a"" rocker is Sharon!

As for Sharon, that little bit with calling Props for today was classic! Hmmm, now wondering if she took that ottoman!

May 10, 2010 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  49. LORI

i JUST WATCHED THE FIRST HALF HOUR AND AFTER THAT I LOST INTEREST. SO SAD! IT USE TO BE A GOOD IDEA FOR A SHOW
    ITS LOST ITS APPEAL!

May 10, 2010 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  50. jc

Holly showed her true colors (reference intended) when she basically threw Cindy under the bus. She gave Cindy the celeb room and thought it would give her a reason to boot her if they lost. It did, but not in the way Peete intended. The way she manipulated the boardroom by saying it was all at her direction and crap - please. She was desperately trying to save herself and if the judges hated the room you know she would have put it all on Cindy. She was the one who picked the lame theme and the horrible color in the bedroom. Cindy should have pointed that out. Cindy was defeated by a master manipulator.

May 10, 2010 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Wes

This season of the celebrity apprentice isn't as good as last, but it's still entertaining. I like Bret Michaels and was really scared he was getting voted off last night. Cindy Lauper is really weird and obnoxious, I've been waiting for her to get fired since the first task. Holly is a stronger candidate, but she really is a be-otch. I think the show is strong and am really excited for non-celebrity candidates to compete next season.

May 10, 2010 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  52. sharon

I agree, Holly was the one who came up witht he green color, and I thought that Rock Solids appartment looked like it was just thrown together, while tenacity had a warm feeling and the judges did not like rocksolids celb room, so on,
    I don't understand sometime, because clearly tenacitys appt, was so much better, Holly should have gone home, she seemed very visicious, and why did no one mention the gressn color in the bedroom. Cindy wanted to go more modern, and she never gets to be creative, so maybe thats why she did not want to bbe pm.
    why does Donald keep repeating the same thing all the time lol

May 10, 2010 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Chisholm

The only thing the judges liked from this teams apartment was the “Red Room”, not just the fact that it was red but the decorating of the room. They lost because the rest of the apartment was not up to par, and therefore the responsibility falls onto Robinson-Pete, who decorated it. She should have been fired. It was interesting that no one really talked about that fact that they lost due to the rest of the apartment. Weather or not Cindy was difficult to handle had nothing to do with how the rest of the apartment was decorated. I generally agree with who Trump fires, but in this case I think he made a mistake.

May 10, 2010 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Robb

The overarching lesson here is that honesty is not the best policy, at least in Trump's operations. Sad. I'm not sure how it gets twisted that keeping your mouth shut is not lying. If you witness a crime and choose to keep your mouth shut in court, how is that more noble or even as noble as speaking the truth, no matter what the cost. Shows what's wrong with many businesses these days – they have no soul.

May 10, 2010 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Bob

Holly should have been fired and her charity investigated. Is it legit? She's such a cruel, witch. Cyndi we love you. Holly whatever you may win, but at what cost. I would never donate a dime to your charity or watch anything you do in the future.

May 10, 2010 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Shannon

HRPee shouyld have been fired. Period. Poor taste, oversized items, made the room look bigger, and horrible colors. Not the right choice at all. Lost me as a viewer.

May 10, 2010 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  57. KRS

Sharon & Team's apartment: sophisticated and rich looking; clean lines, great use of color.

Holly & Team's apartment: college dorm and cheap looking; horrible use of color; Cyndi's room didn't even go with the rest of the place (which could be a good thing or a bad thing)

Why was Cyndi fired? Holly should have gone!!!

May 10, 2010 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Jodi

And I wonder why I have problems with my teenagers telling me the truth....it's bad reality tv that is causing issues with our youth...this is the behaviour they think they need in order to be successful! backstabbing, coniving, lying........Shameful Mr Trump!

May 10, 2010 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Valerie

Holly should have been the one sent home. I would like to see Sharon and Bret in the finale. I hope that Bret would be up to the task.

May 10, 2010 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  60. SHARON

I'm glad Cyndi is finally gone, she has been unpredictable the entire show. Yes some of her ideas are good but she's just way out there. Sort of annoying even to watch. I think the final two will be Sharon and Bret. Go Bret! Hope he's better so he can be in the live finalle!

May 10, 2010 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  61. DDSilks

I'd like to see a Sharon Osbourne / Bret Michaels final, but of course, Mrs. Wonderful Peete will be in there, because Mr. Wonderful Trump has it all decided already.

May 10, 2010 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Paul

I wish Holly got fired. She repeatedly referred the Lord Buddha's statue as "she". She has no knowledge about Zen and Buddhism. I think Cyndi has done a great job. Although, Cyndi doesn't seem to be an organized person, but she has a good idea and executed it well. She is always in the background, working so hard, then Holly took all the credit.

I got very annoyed by Bret, he seems to be very diplomatic and didn't answer the questions. He reminded me about the former Illinois governor who also completed in this show as well.

This is the second week that I feel disappointed by Trump's decision. Last week, Curtis should have been fired instead of Summer.

This celebrity apprentice show is about promoting a good cause, namely charity fundraising. I think the decision should based on integrity rather than who defends themselves the best.

May 10, 2010 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Melissa Laws

Hmmm... where to begin. I am NOT a Holly fan and never have been. I agree with the majority that she should have been fired! I also agree that she is only around to make "good" t.v. I don't think Bret should have been picked on for minding his manners. Donald Trump was out of line picking on him. He has a lot of talent and can bend to whom ever he is working with to be a winner! I love Bret and I love Sharron and would really love to see them in the final two! Come on Donald what your doing is manipulating the show to make the end results what YOU want them to be. If that were not the case you would have fired Holly last night.

May 10, 2010 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  64. DDSilks

DEFINITELY Holly should have been fired. Even if she did give Cindi the red color, she also chose that sea foam green, and crowded the place so bad you would have to walk sideways in the rooms.
    It's a shame that Trump favors Holly so much - I think he "likes" her and has slated her for the final from the very beginning.
    Too bad! Holly should have been gone a few weeks ago.

May 10, 2010 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  65. rinsac

Well, why should we be surprised? Isn't that what business has become, lying and ruthless ambition. Trump is a wonderful example of this. This really soured me on the show. Peete should have gone because Cindy is right about her. She is a winey b.......h! She and Maria should be next.
    It will probably be Bret because he is such a nice guy! I probably won't be watching though. Fed up with Trump and his children and minions.

May 10, 2010 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  66. DLHP

All I can say is if Donald "hires" Holly, I will never watch that show again. This season is the most boring, granted, but to blatantly lie to Donald and KEEP the job??? I guess that sheds some light on the work ethic of the Trump Organization.

May 10, 2010 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  67. fan

Holly is the WORST. Terrible personality, weak leadership skills, acts like a seventh-grader, and she has wretched taste. She actually thought that the hideous seafoam green was elegant. Bragged that her mom had it all over her house – Adler's expression when she said that was priceless!

May 10, 2010 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Rita

It was about time cyndi Lauper got axed. She messed up every challenge, but for some reason everyone was afraid to fire her. She is mouthy, worse than any two year old when it comes to being distracted and she played the role of queen on every occasion. Michaels was trying hard not to cross her making it clear that she gets even and since they are in the same business thaat could make his life difficult. I am so glad she finally is gone – was there anyone she didn't trash during her tyraids?

May 10, 2010 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  69. fan

get rid of Holly/ She is two faced and will throw anyone under the bus that does not agree with her.

May 10, 2010 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Angie

For those of you who are giving up on the show – at least try the first 15 minutes of next week's show – they say that Trump is bringing everyone back immediately into the board room to fire someone else. I HOPE IT'S HOLLY!!!!!!!

May 10, 2010 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Sasha

Trump got it right. Dealing with Cyndi was like dealing with a seven year old kid. Her brain clearly stopped growing at some point in her life. In the end Sharon and Holly will be the last two standing. Cyndi has no brain, Bret is totally confused and the other two are just useless. The show wants to demonstrate passion and Sharon and Holly clearly has it. People don't want to listen to Cyndi keep saying dumb stuff. People want to see drama and please believe Holly and Sharon will give it to them. Like it or not, but that is what TV is all about. You all didn't start watching the show just because you liked certain people. Somewhere inside you wanted to see who was going to turn on whom. Why? Because you all love DRAMA.

May 10, 2010 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  72. bobo

I think Holly was kept because she has a polarizing, unlikeable personality, which makes good TV. Remember Omarosa? Of course Cyndi should have been kept on – she designed far and away the best room and helped a lot with the others, dutifully doing whatever Holly asked. The icky sea foam green that Holly selected looked cheap and tawdry. I wouldn't paint that color in my closet. Cyndi is a very creative, lateral thinker and Holly is clueless because she doesn't have the same gift. It was so pedestrian of her to talk about "managing Cyndi", "keeping Cyndi in line", "keeping Cyndi focused". She just doesn't get Cyndi. The world needs some dime-a-dozen Hollies to do bureaucratic management stuff, but thank God for the rare Cyndis (and Bretts and even Sharons) who bring light and creativity and innovation to the world.

May 10, 2010 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  73. beenz

Bret looked like he was in pain listening to Holly and Cindy bicker. I'll bet that's the first time he ever wanted to get away from being in between two women!

May 10, 2010 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Samantha

I'd like a Brett vs Sharon final. That certainly appears what will happen.

May 10, 2010 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Samantha

Some of you really quit watching the show because a certain celebrity gets fired? Wow....

May 10, 2010 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Samantha

I also hate anyone who ever uses the word ZEN.

May 10, 2010 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Samantha

Who could sit in a RED room like that? reminded me of Seinfeld when that Chicken place had the red lights that haunted Kramer when he tried to sleep.
    I'd go psychotic sitting in that RED room.

May 10, 2010 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Otto Adams

Man, Donald Trump really let me down with his decision to fire Cyndi!
    He fired himself from my TV Screen!

May 10, 2010 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Leslie

This is a show about LEADERSHIP – being organized, focused, task-oriented, hard working, managing people and their ideas AND fighting to retain your place in the game....Holly does all those things every week. Cindi has been constantly all over the place, jumping from subject to subject, throwing out ideas with no focus. Holly (wisely) delegated to her and let her run free with her idea. Holly took the lead to pick out a decorating theme that was much more logical than Cindi's original idea to make the entire place wild and original. She then had to purchase all the items and manage the workers (without yelling at them disrespectfully like Cindi). On top of everything, Brett was gone for half the task! Once in the boardroom Holly fought for her ideas and openly shared the weaknesses of her teammates. She pulls her weight and works hard on every task. She is playing the game the way it is meant to be played to support a charity that she believes in as much as the others. Her son has autism. Anyone in the non-profit world or who runs a charity knows that picking up thousands of dollars quickly for your charity is a real gift. She is fighting for her place to stay because she believes in her charity. If that makes her come across as agressive or pushy, then maybe the other people need to share her passion.

May 10, 2010 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  80. Max Jartos

Cyndi did the best room.....and she did achieve her goal on that task. However, nobody wants to work with her and she is aggravating EVERY show. I want Summer back. She didnt deserve it. Why is everyone hatin' on Holly? She is very strong. Maria is next to go......just watch!

May 10, 2010 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  81. Angie

Holly should have been fired weeks ago, she's been difficult and diva-esque since the beginning. There were weeks that she was a weak link or had bad input, but their team would win and she's skate by. As much as I hope that Bret hangs in there, I wish he would have stood up and shoved her under the bus. He was getting close last night in the boardroom, he was shooting some dirty looks around that room!
    GO BRET – DOWN WITH HOLLY!

May 10, 2010 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  82. Journeyone

This is why I love Apprentice. This is what happens in the real world or some shows should happen. The grunt worker tells the truth and gets fired, management wins. Ahhh real life working environment. I love when the project manager is fired, and rightfully so. Trump did blow it on this one, having said that he isn’t doing anything different than what happens in the real world! Yes, I am almost fifty so I have a couple years of working under my belt. Including working in the big city.

May 10, 2010 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  83. Sharon

Holly Peete should have been fired last night. It is Brett Michaels choice to speak out against Cyndi. He did not have to be nasty like Holly was. There are other ways to get your point across. A true leader does not bully. BTW Trump is a bully with too much money and NOT a leader. Having "plastic face" come back and be one of two making a decision on the next fires is riduculous! She did not show leadership skills when she walked off the CA show she was on and said she quit. Trump also did not show 'good management' skills when he asked her back and she won. ECK!

Rivers is truly not a leader – just a squeaky little person with a big foul mouth.

May 10, 2010 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  84. Lexiii

This is the 2nd time that i felt Holly should have been fired and someone else has been forced to take the blame for her. i thought when he fired Goldberg for being PM and loosing that all PM's were gona be treated the same. Obviously, for whatever reason Trump has running around his little head, that is not the case. Seems like no matter what happens Holly gets to sit on her ass and gets a freebie every time her team looses. I think it should say something since almost everytime she is PM they loose. But obviously Trump is blind to that little fact. This show has been going down since Goldberg was fired. If sharon goes next im done!

May 10, 2010 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  85. G.M.

You're no decorator, Mrs. Peete –UGH!! LOVE YOU CYNDI! Who's side are you on Bret?

May 10, 2010 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  86. Jennifer

Holly is awful, I cannot even stand it anymore. I was basically still watching the show BECAUSE of Cyndi and DESPITE having to witness Holly Robinson Peete. She is absolutely disgusting and, I agree, it's shocking that she is still there. It is shocking that Donald Trump cannot see right through her. She is so transparently weak and she has no class. Why is she even considered to be a "celebrity" in the first place? What is her talent?
    It has been so difficult to watch her actually condescend ACTUAL, real and legitimate, legends such as Cyndi. Who does she think she is? This is the very last straw. After faithfully watching this show from the beginning, I am now utterly turned off. Ridiculous.
    Cyndi, you have showed so much class and brilliance. You are the real deal. We love you out here, girl.

May 10, 2010 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  87. R

OMG.... what was that? Holly was the project manager and should have been fired. If it was Rock Solid Donald would have fired Sharon I am sure, using the reason...."you're the Project Manager"... so why not with Holly. Let's look at the reasons Tenacity did not win. "Cheap, ugly Sea Foam Green, poor use of space... "made the room look smaller"... What else do you need??? Bret & Cynde had the only things the designer & Real Estate boys liked yet Holly remains. I am convinced Donald is all business and keeps Holly in order to make "good tv"... am I surprised at that? NO!! Just disappointed. To fire someone because of their integrity just does not make sense to me, nor do I buy it. Holly has great technical skills: origanizational skills, time management, project management, all which brings results, but at what cost??? Her behavioural skills are what concern me: Teamwork, Integrity, Trust?? What about these?? These are what define a person & employee. Technical Skills can be tought...behavioural skills are ingrained and if a person is weak in these... results will soon flatten b/c the team will eventually not back a manager without them. Donald... I know you know this.... so it must be simply for ratings. Good thing each round is short and sweet... it's the only reason it continues to succeeds... but you know that.... don't you$$$$$$$$$$$

May 10, 2010 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  88. Zebula

I cannot believe all the morons that watch this kind of stuff. How does it feel to be pandered to as fools by an excessively rich man?

May 10, 2010 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  89. lucy

Now I will be skeptical of any charity that Holly is attached to-I will never again donate to her HollyRod charity-She is a cheater, a liar and back stabber as she proved on Celebrity Apprentice and I would not give my money to her organization ever again- I will now donate it to Cyndi's instead- effective immediately

May 10, 2010 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  90. HRH

There are many reasons why I wasn’t happy with the Donald last night. The first was because of criticizing Bret for keeping his mouth shut and firing Cyndi for opening her mouth about the color. The second reason was allowing Holly to take credit for Cyndi’s work. Yeah, I’ll admit she may have told Cyndi to make the room red, however, that design was all Cyndi. I haven’t been a fan of Holly’s but after watching her take the credit for Cyndi’s success last night, Holly found a new low. The truth of the matter is that Cyndi may be a little crazy and chaotic, however, she gets the job done. Holly didn’t want to deal with Cyndi so she gave her the task of the celebrity room to keep Cyndi out of the way. On the task alone, Holly should have been fired because she was the project manager. Plus, responsible for that horrible green, yuck! For the second week in a row, the major positive in Tenacity’s project was Cyndi’s work. As a consolation for Cyndi, the only thing I can honestly say is that at least she went out on the top of her game. Despite the fact that the Donald fired her, I think Cyndi was the real winner of this situation because she walked out with her integrity intact. Before this show, I had no idea who Holly Robinson Peete was and now that I’ve seen her in action, I’ll never be a fan….

May 10, 2010 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  91. Deborah

Oh yeah-the judges like the red room and did not like the rest of the apartment which LOOKED CHEAP and the hated the SEAFOAM GREEN-Which by the way were ALL of HOLLYS CHOICES-(And Holly remarked the seafoam green was in her mothers house!!!)Cindy took the color red and ran with it-No one could have pulled off a better red room-If Holly tried it would have been cheap and horrid........Holly has no class and is cheap and she picked on Cindy all season-Because she knew Cindy was not one to pick fights and was better than Holly-Holly was jeolous because she can't sing like Cindy and did not have a long career like Cindy- Can not stand Holly-–

May 10, 2010 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  92. Deborah

Holly was the one that should have gone home-All Holly said was she wanted the room red-The red room would be a nightmare if Cindy did not pick out the furnishings and assemble it-And pick out the decorations as well as painting the window sills gold-Big Deal-Holly picked out the color-Holly is a real Bit*h and has been through out this show-I used to like her, but no longer-She has total disrespect for all her team mates and is NOT a team player-She stabs people in the back-I am sure Trump will keep her to fight it out in the end-I hope not-But I bet he will because he likes the controversy- If she is one of the final two-I hope she definately looses...I can see a Bret vs Holly thing-And I will pray Bret wins.....Anyone but the bit*h Holly

May 10, 2010 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  93. Lisa McCraw

I think that on the next show, it should be Holly and Curtis. It would be great to see a rock and wrestling show down!!!!!!!

May 10, 2010 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  94. Kimberly Sherrill

Please Please get that full of her self, arrogant, thinks she is a diva off the show!!!!! It is sooo time for Holly Peete to go.

May 10, 2010 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  95. Valerie

Peete is a horrible human being. She used to have a certain likability, but she has shot it with her behavior on this show. I am now skeptical of any "charity" she might be connected to.
    The Trumps promote unethical behavior. So they encourage their own employees to not tell the truth?

May 10, 2010 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  96. Jack Shehab

This isn't a popularity contest...it's a boot camp for candidates for a top management position. The game will be won by the person who is best suited to be a leader within the Trump Organization. Cindy is a delight and someone who I would like to have on my team but clearly doesn't have leadership skills and isn't much of a team player. She had to go, Next will be Maria. Curtis is the person who exhibits the best combination of leadership, teamwork, and work ethic skils.

May 10, 2010 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  97. Elizabeth

Peete is so two faced. One minute she said " I don't have a strong team" and the next minute she says to Bret's face " I am so glad you are on my team , you are a great player." And then being all chummy with Cindy in the store when she knew she was going to throw her under the bus. And in the boardroom egging Bret on to join forces with her " Bret, you know what I mean, and I guess you don't want to say anything right now but.." SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED. All she did was pick the color red! so what??? The client did not like the apartment, did not like how crowded it was. They liked the buddha. Cindy picked that. They liked the red room, Cinday designed the entire room and picked all the furniture!! Donald got it WRONG this time and I am not going to watch again.

May 10, 2010 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  98. Gerard

I'm done with this show..honesty is a negative and all the back biting by Holly and the namby pamby responses by brett are okay?

Screw it, I'[m done, no one left worth watching.

May 10, 2010 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  99. Irene

After watching last night's episode, I know what caused Bret's hemorrhage – stress! To decorate an apartment in 24 hours is crazy and the boardroom was very tense with Bret coming close to being fired. I can't stand the way theDonald badgers those who don't get riled up.

May 10, 2010 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  100. Jim

The show is BORING...Now If they want BIG ratings they should do a show on a Donald Trump and his son makeover. They both need one BAD...They both have been hit with the ugly stick.

May 10, 2010 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  101. Denise

Peete needs to go! She would throw her own mother under the bus to save her own skin and has no clue how to lead others except by lying. She should have been fired last night. The show will definitely not be the same without Lauper–we'll miss you and your honesty, Cindy! Glad Michaels made the cut...we need you, Brett!

May 10, 2010 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  102. Carol

I think that Donald needs to get help. It was quite obvious that Holly should have been let go. Yes, Holly did suggest the colour of the room but everything else was pure Cindy. Holly is two faced and will throw anyone under the bus. Every week I pray that Donald will get rid of this B____. Wake up Donald and get the biggest B_____(Holly) out of there.

May 10, 2010 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  103. jdh101039

Cindy's room looked like a brothel from San Francisco circa 1890 or so....

May 10, 2010 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  104. Linda

Peete should've been fired...Cindy wasn't thinking quick enough, she should've mentioned that it was Peete that came up with the sea foam green color that everyone hated, instead of talking about the red. Also, should've just reminded everyone that all Peete came up with was the red color, the remaining design of the room was Cindy and when Cindy asked for approval, it was simply because Peete was PM and could veto her...Cindy should have pointed out that ugly green. She shouldn't have been the one to go...Holly Peete should have, she was the PM and under her wing, they failed to produce the better decorated apartment.

May 10, 2010 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  105. Belle

The judges didn't like the apartment but for Cindy's celebrity room , it was the best one according to them , can't figure out why she had to go home.
    The show has lost it's appeal for me and will not watch it again.

May 10, 2010 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |