May 6th, 2010

Infidelity has left David Boreanaz in ‘sincere pain’

“Bones” star David Boreanaz is the latest high-profile husband to step outside of his marriage, and his decision has left him hurting, “Bones” creator and executive producer Hart Hanson said on Boreanaz's behalf.

“David Boreanaz has asked me to express to fans his sincere pain, thanks for support, and determination that his family will 'get thru this,'” Hanson tweeted yesterday.

On May 3, the actor admitted to cheating on his wife of nine years, Jamie Bergman. He told People magazine that his marriage “has been tainted by my infidelities. I just want to be open and honest. I was irresponsible.”

Boreanaz spoke up because a former mistress had gained legal representation and was threatening to take her story to media outlets. “She asked for money,” the 40-year-old said. “I felt as though I was being blackmailed or there was some sort of extortion.”

Boreanaz added that he and Bergman are working on their marriage, an effort that his mother-in-law Sue Scallion supports.

She told E! News Tuesday that her daughter isn’t considering a divorce. “My daughter’s very strong. She told me one day, ‘divorce just isn’t an option’… They are going to make this work and keep the family together and raise the children,” Scallion said.

She added, “Jamie and David, they’ve got a lot of work to do. But they love each other.”

Filed under: Celebrities • television

1. e cigarette water vapor in lungs

great issues altogether, you just won a new reader. What may you recommend in regards to your post that you simply made a few days in the past? Any sure?

November 3, 2013 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
  2. Dude Be Real

Why would you cheat on Jamie Bergman? She's smoking hot!

August 2, 2013 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  3. NEXIQ 125032

Purchasing an automobile is not the simple task as it appears since it involves into deciding for various factors essential to plan in advance of shopping for a vehicle. AK-47a

May 6, 2013 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Flashing Beacon

i love Bones and David Boreanaz, he is good looking and i can say that he is talented "-

December 12, 2010 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Zookprs

First let me give you a little 1st hand experience w/this type of thing - Out of 20 years of Marriage, 21 years together, finding out that I had a chronic illness (officially confirmed that is) 5 years, 4 children (I was/ a Housewife/mother by both our choices till kids were in school – youngest then being 3 yrs) into said marraige (btw, Fibromyalgia – yes, diagnosed when all Dr.s thought it was "in your head"), surviving that, making mistakes, working hard, "He" works in the autotomotive industry, and about the time I was in the end of my 3d trimester w/my fourth child, a 5-10lb sledge slipped off a upward moving veh. lift, and hit him dead center (although broad end of sledge) btwn the eyes (all before so many little/big "ups & downs" of married/family life really picked up speed) - it took "him" another 4 yrs to "think" he did not want that life anymore – howevver, he kept it to himself – for far too many years. Prior to his 1st affair, I began to notice little nuances here and there, character wise, that simply was not the man I married, created our blessings with, saw "saved and baptised" etc., but with how life "moves on, like a rolloercoaster", those "nuances" were few and far between, being that "true noticiability of them/dramatic to his "true" character", my instincts did not consistantly get to squirming, until the 10th year, however, being a good, faithful, Of Faith, Belief in Honesty, Fidelity, Family, Moral/Ethical Values (that is so glaringly lacking in otdays world), that I fought for and worked on/with (or so I thought) my marraige. During the 12th yr ., I discovered that he was and had been having an affair with an "old female friend – who was married to someone as well – and that he had purposedly gotten our three eldest kids involved, I rallied, I railed, I fought for my FAMILY!! I Forgave him, 12 1/2 yrs together (really 13 1/2), in a love and bond that was truly meant to be, soulmates, bringing the mest oput of each other, making time FOR Family Time, kids/spouse before yourself – so Yes I forgave him . . . here is where the true definition of "hindsight being 20/20", "He was already gone", and had been, if memory serves by "marked actions/reactions/inactions", since the marking of being married for 8 1/3 yrs. Evewn though "He played a role", "He" was not really there, and used all he could, over a long stretch of time (till late July 2009 – that's 20yrs + together / 19 + yrs married), trolling the whole time, and then yet again - for over a year, had involved our children again, meeting/camping,whatever w/the new girlfriend, all the while lying straight up to me, in front of them, he trash talked me to my children, his coworkers/friends/my family members, and (so totally ashamed I am) convincing me that my family was lying to me, using all my weaknesses/imperfections, etc., against me, playing me to the kids, as the total bad guy,crazy lying mom, who faked her illness (to wit, it had not gotten consistently impairing till late 2006), and since he had long working hours (which stretched too far by the end of 2008 – then I became the "bit*h" – although I did not do this in front of the kids), I was the sole discliplinain, all the while setting me up, pretending to "stand together" - Even Bolding Lying three Weeks prior to abandoning home and family that late July, to Point Blank, Flat Out Frank Questions, regarding His Love for Me, Our Marriage, EVERYTHING!!! After 2 months of trying to remember how to breath, then another several of not being able to wrap around my head, how a man could do that to his own kids for over TEN YEARS!! Me - I'll Survive, heck, I'm surviving this illness, I pray every day, but I have no way of figuring out on how to help my kids, to whom I had tried my best to bring them up right, ethically,morally, spritually, respect, faith, honor, HONESTY, and if it wasn't for Our Heavenly Father Above, I probably would be insane right now - for only my eldest truly remebers "Mom, that could do it all, Mom, who taught all that her parents had taught her, Mom, who had/hasn't a problem admitting to screwing up, (I just will not abide disrespect), Mom, who fought for them in the schools, learned all about the American Disabilities Act (both Federal and State – actually more than the school Disct. out here knows) to Fight for them, they're education, for 3 out of the 4 have LD's, ranging from a heavy Duty IEP, to a light weight 504 plan – I became a childs advocate, I learned all I could and then some, for that is how I am - so not perfect, able to admit it, and the biggest mistake I made over the last 12 years, was putting my husband before my children, compromising my own "personal" ideals/values – for him, to please him, "waiting for him to fullfill promises that would Never be fullfilled! I guess what I am saying is this, a Very Close and Very Influential Member of My Immediate Family, was my "Human Faith Base", a man although he beleived that he would not make it to heaven, taught me Everything aoubt it, and encouraged me to learn on my own, a man who NEVER said an ill word against my Mother, thorughout their marriage (which ended at age 11 for me), nor till the day she passed away. Loved Her Still, even though he had met and married again, and made the same mistakes =- his mistakes – he was a "one-night-stander", cause he knew he was good looking, knew he could, and enjoyed the conquest – HOWEVER - HE NEVER, EVER, esp., after he almost lost his new wife, NEVER, gave an excuse for his actions, he was ashamed, and admitted so to his kids, me, everyone in his family . . . He Believed in TRUTH, he learned the err of his ways, and did all he could to make up for them, He NEVER Involved His Kids in his sordid little one-nighter's, and after those truths came out, he made SURE that THEY KNEW – HE WAS WRONG! 2.5 percent of my children think so little of me, of my lack of abilities, tainted over years of double standards, seeing how "blind and stupid" I was, and for that – I Truly was, Holding onto something that had eroded away over the course of 3 to 5 years - the Real Deal/Soulmates/Love through good & bad, was steadfastedly becoming an illusion of mine, for this - I take full blame. Sorry, I digress (a by-product of the Illness – to which I still have hope and belief that it too will get better) but my Main Meaning of this "dissertation" is this - It is right to Fight for Your Marriage, Family, To Forgive, to Work Hard on Your Relationship – No Matter what Hardships may befall the marriage, your spouse, your children, etc. - It is worth it – I Still Believe in that. I can believe in that, because I Know that in the beginning years – It Was Real, Intense, True, a Blessing to and for Each Other, and Each One of Our Children Made In Love! I do not Recognize the man I "see" every now and then (since he does almost anything to stay out of our lives – unless, at times it seems to serve a purpose to make himself look good to them – the kids), I do my best not to "trash him", although I dfo say that he has taken a "stupid pill" – lol - because, although my illness may have me at a disadvantage at the moment, my basic personality is is still well intact, as well all the knowledge I have garnered over the years, my thoroughness, meticulous tenacity for facts, honesty, faith, a the best darn "paper-jokey" ever to still be around (although – I'll admit, I have it all, but I do need some help with my organizational skills of late – sheesh – ; ) ) I do not recognize the look in his eyes when he talks, nor the tome of how he talks - and yes, I am ashamed for not "seeing/hearing" it for so long, maybe "I" could have saved my children all this pain, and how al that has transpired, how it transpired etc., is and may forever profoundly effect thier lives, relationships, etc. I hope some day they can forgive me, remember me as I was, at my "Best" (Pre-Illness), remember that I never said an ill word about their father (until of late, to which I do my best, w/sincerity, let them know, thatI shouyld not behave that way) So Here I am, in my late 40's, with a high maintenance – at times – chronic disease (I do not like that word – I am not terminal, nor will I die from it) – jobless, in debt -again – due to his inability to control his spending (that should have been a tip off years ago – looking for a oro-bono attorney willing to help my kids and myself (although my youngest is alost 17 – w/a year and a half of high school to go, not sure when I can get gainfull employment/earn a living, I just want us to survive, and ensure that he does not leave his kids (or me) in debt, if he, forgive the term – kicks the bucket! I do not want to be dependant on my kids, I feel way too young in heart and spirit, and sometimes "body" – lol – that this should not be the end of my family finding happiness and peace. Okay – my "rambling is over"!! (to which I am sure you are all grateful)

To Mr. David Boreanez ~ listen well, do not trifle with that which you hold dear to your heart, I have Hope for You, I Forgive You ~ I Pray that You Will "Grow Up" and really LOOK at Your Children, Your Wife,/Life Partner, and realize, that you already have it made!

May the Lord Be With You All,

Zookprs ; )
    living one day at a time, and trying to find a positive in each and every day! (and I have – I really have )

October 22, 2010 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Bradley Thomson

David Boreanaz is definitely the best actor for Bones*",

October 11, 2010 at 4:08 am | Report abuse |
  7. Cameron Kelly

i like Bones and i also like David Boreanaz',"

August 30, 2010 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Alicia Matthews

David Boreanaz and that girl from Bones would really make a great a couple.:*"

July 15, 2010 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  9. MADISON

david
    I AM PRAYING FOR YOUR FAMILY. I REALLY RESPECT YOU NOT JUST BECAUSE YOUR AN ACTOR BUT I READ THAT YOU HELP DOGS AND REAL ADMIRE ANYONE WHO DOES THAT. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES. SO HANG IN THERE I KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH . TAKE CARE MADDY YOU SOUND LIKE A REALLY NICE PERSON..

July 12, 2010 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Faith Simmons

i love David Boreanaz in the TV Series bones, he is really a great actor.*""

June 17, 2010 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
  11. Nighthhaawk

Baloney! If Mr. Boreanaz was ANY kind of a man.. he wouldn't have ceated in the first place! Same goes for Lopez and Jesse James!!! So I guess all that "wedding vow" stuff was just a load to all of you! CREEPS!!! THIS is how you treat the women you love!! You guys have S#!T for brains!

June 1, 2010 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Kate

He's in pain? What a joke. He's the pig who cheated. I have absolutely no sympathy for Mr. B Lister.

May 10, 2010 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  13. houston

What I can't figure out is why it's anyone's business to comment upon this? Nor am I sure why anyone is making comments about "going public"?

It's a private matter, has no affect on any of you personally – is it really appropriate to exercise all this judgementalism?

May 10, 2010 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  14. The Truth

I feel for his family. I used to think he was a stand up guy, but he is just like everyone else who cheated. He "feels pain" only because he got caught, in this case blackmailed.

May 10, 2010 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  15. guinevere

What?? He cheated and is in pain? Man...it's a good thing it's the first time THAT'S happened.

Oh, wait...

Oh, and Nate: What does David's wife have? A husband who cheats? Not sure how keeping that around (especially when he's done it before) is a good thing, but ok.

May 7, 2010 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  16. CATom

I determine his innocence or guilt by political party affiliation.

May 7, 2010 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Bella

I know this isn't the only one... and I don't believe his apology is sincere. He's only got upset because he got caught.

May 7, 2010 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Nate

I proud the two of them are working it out. I think the hussey David had an affaire with WASA trying to blackmail or extort money from him.

I'm glad his wife is a real woman who will stand up for what she has and work to keep it.

May 7, 2010 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Eric from Richmond, VA

Bummer to read this. I've been a big fan of Boreanaz since the early years of Buffy. Of all the affairs that have been in the news his is the only one done by someone I really liked. Most of my friends are huge fans of his and I decided NOT to tell them about this as I didn't want to ruin their enjoyment of his work.

May 7, 2010 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Eli

Wait, am I missing something? She got an attorney, then threatened him with going public unless he forked over some money? Isn't that extortion/blackmail?.....and isn't that illegal?....and shouldn't the lawyer loose her license for that?

May 7, 2010 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  21. DJ

David, you are a world class @#it. You are in pain, yeah right, the only pain you feel is the pain of getting caught. Give me a break, this shouldn't be news.

May 7, 2010 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  22. melo

ok, im a BONES fan 2. and honestly i applaud him for speaking up because he didnt have 2. and it really aint the worlds business what that grown man does. thats btwn him, his wife and God. NOBODY ELSE! he didnt cheat on any of us so AMERICA HAS NOOOO RIGHT 2 BE MAD. A man is a man. and a man is going 2 do what they want regardless. even if it is a mistake or not. and the same goes 4 TIGER WOODS AND ANY OTHER MAN OR WOMAN WHO STEPS OUT ON THEIR MARRIAGE!! we all need 2 just mind our own business and worry bout what goes on in our own houses. this is not gonna stop me 4m watchin a great show. keep ur head up David Boreanaz things will get better 4 u and ur family!

May 7, 2010 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Katherine

He is going to be hurting even more if his wife divorces him and he has to start paying out the child and wife support. I cannot believe what some people are willing to sacrifice for a piece of donkey.

May 7, 2010 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Alek

How convenient. He's expressing his pain just as he learns it's about to go public anyway. This is nothing more than damage mitigation. Why should anyone feel sympathy for this guy? He's not even a good actor. 'Bones' is a terrible show.

May 7, 2010 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  25. barb

u ca tel its only going to get worse when these loose women get together with diff men and single out the rich ones for "expenses" ...it's a new business venture in Hollywood , they even have their own lawyer!! To bad there are men who are only human...altho it's no excuse!! Did the IRS get any money from Tigers ho...me wreckers?

May 7, 2010 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Haley

David – You're a jerk, and completely stupid. You're just like every other lousy husband in Hollywood. Quit your desperate attempt for sympathy.

May 7, 2010 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Chit

David will be just fine come next week when another celebrity gets "outed" for infidelity. He's just gotten Jesse James off the hook as Jesse did for Tiger.

May 7, 2010 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  28. ab

what is wrong with these women, theyll stop at nothing for the money

May 7, 2010 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Amy

What a sad story. I hope that David and his wife can work through this tough time. You have to respect him for owning up to his bad choices, regardless of whether that was done before or after the cheating happened.

I want to know how these women think it's okay to have an affair with a celebrity, that they clearly know is married (with children no less) think that they have a right to blackmail for "hushmoney" once the affair has ended. How does any sane person think this is okay? What a lovely society we live in.....

May 7, 2010 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Denizen Kate

Such a shame and a disappointment. I didn't realize he was such a weakling.

To the married men: grow a pair, man up, and stick to your vows.

To the mistresses: stop and think, just for a minute, how you would feel if he were your husband. Let's not do this to each other.

May 7, 2010 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Beth

Bones is one of my favorite shows but watching it last night was distracting knowing that he's a low-life cheating husband in real life. Sorry, I might drop the show because of this.

May 7, 2010 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  32. pffff

darlene d: No, we actually haven't all cheated at one point in our lives.

RJP3: Cheating on your wife is what LOVE is? I must have been wrong all these years then.

May 7, 2010 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Heard more...

I had heard a report that the mistress looking to get money was of none other than one of Tiger's "girls" and had paid $10 million... legal representation: Gloria Allred.

May 7, 2010 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  34. WOW

Buffy would have staked him if he cheated on her!!!!

May 7, 2010 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Stevo

Sounds like the work of Angelus!

May 7, 2010 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  36. what a joke

He is "in sincere pain"! You have got to be kididng me. He is the one that cheated! I think his wife is in sincere pain, yes. David is just sorry he got caught and didnt want to cough up the money for his mistress to keep her mouth shut. Bottom line, don't do the crime, if you can't do the time, or at least pay someone off.

May 7, 2010 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  37. Amber31

Who cares? I will still watch Bones and love it as much as I always have. It is not my place to judge him or anyone else. I hope David and his wife can work things out.

May 7, 2010 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  38. RJP3

Good for them - that my friends is what LOVE looks like.

As long he does not continue to hurt his wife with affairs – then they are acting like responsible adults and parents.

As for the other woman - I believe what she did is sickening - so she slept with a married man and then tried to extort him.

She should go to jail.

May 7, 2010 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  39. Cheated on...

This is between a man and his wife...not for us to pick apart with only 1% of the details. I hope the mistress does a spiral right into he!!

Men slip...crap happens...he is an actor...that doesnt make him any less human...just presents more temptation and opportunity.

I wish them the best.

May 7, 2010 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  40. lisa

another pathetic excuse for a human being...is no one good anymore??are vows and values just words???He is in pain??? I wonder how his wife feels, and his children...why wasn't he thinking of them first, instead of his selfish pleasures...what a shame....

May 7, 2010 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  41. Maggie

" the public seems to feel that they have the right to know about it and they don't."

@arrown8606t, I don't feel that I have the right to know. But I do know because David was the one who made the public announcement.

"I sense that this man has a good moral core"

@faith, David cheated on his 1st wife and she divorced him. Now he's cheated on his 2nd wife. It's not that people with a "good moral core" can't make a mistake. But when it's repeated, it's no longer a mistake but a habit.

May 7, 2010 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  42. Patty

Hey arrown8606t, why is she a "ho...umm" and he isn't? He knew he was married so he's not really a victim. Male or female, you cheat then what you sow will come back... and bet that it will bite you in the butt.

May 7, 2010 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  43. Kim R

So disappointed. He is in pain? Well, it is self inflicted. I am more concerned with how his wife is doing. I don't think the cheaters have a right to talk about how much pain they are in. Get over yourselves. I have always liked him, liked the show, and now he is no different than the rest of them. I feel for his wife and their children. So selfish on his part.

May 7, 2010 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
  44. Seifer

Not exactly sure why this is news...

May 7, 2010 at 7:43 am | Report abuse |
  45. darlene d

Face it folks....none of us are perfect human beings. We all have cheated at some point in our lives. Its just that everyday people are not being slammed for it all across mainstream media.

More celebrities will come clean so stay tune!!!

May 7, 2010 at 7:26 am | Report abuse |
  46. JPX

Why all the support for David? He's a serial cheater and deserves any "pain" that he's experiencing. Jerk.

May 7, 2010 at 7:24 am | Report abuse |
  47. Laura

Why do you all hope they stay together??
    So he can cheat again in a few years time?
    And why are you mad at the mistress?
    Was she the one breaking her vows?
    So she isn't a nice person, well as the saying goes, birds of a feather......
    Personally, I think his wife should ditch him and start over.

May 7, 2010 at 6:25 am | Report abuse |
  48. Everest

Boreanaz, this is surely a turbulent moment for you. Do not give up. It will soon be over.

May 7, 2010 at 5:08 am | Report abuse |
  49. ArmyGirl9178

This isn’t new at all. I’ve read several articles that David was cheating; I guess this has been going on for a while. What a bummer, I totally adored him in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. I hope he and his family can hold it together.

May 7, 2010 at 3:56 am | Report abuse |
  50. peter

first the f...... around and then the are in pain, he deserve a kick in his ass.......

May 7, 2010 at 2:39 am | Report abuse |
  51. C

David is in pain over his infidelity? GOOD!

May 7, 2010 at 2:33 am | Report abuse |
  52. jay

hey ,The end of days is near does anyone cares?

May 7, 2010 at 1:39 am | Report abuse |
  53. Maggie

He's in pain? Boo hoo. What about the pain he caused his wife?

David's first wife divorced him due to his cheating. He said he learned his lesson and wasn't going to make that mistake with this marriage. Seems like he forgot that lesson.

May 7, 2010 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
  54. Annie

Well, at least the mistress has nothing more to do. He's told his wife and he's gone public. He and his wife want to work things out and save the marriage. His wife says divorce is not an option. The mistress has no ammunition, she needs to scram.

May 7, 2010 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  55. BUNNY

This is what the love of money will do for you...some might disagree and say it is what you do and say when you get caught......Peace

May 6, 2010 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Freightmover

Good luck.....

May 6, 2010 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  57. TD

What I hope is that all women who cheat with a married man one day get married, have children and then have that husband cheat on them. Who will be sad one then??

May 6, 2010 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  58. smoke and mirrors

my fervent hope is that those salacious fantasy details that are to be published by that witch would receive the same scorn as if a man would brag abouth his conquests and be the cause of defamation,and ruination and not bring her profits .when karma hits her ,i hope she gets one of those nasty incurable std's.david has shown a lower side of himself,but uchi has made it transperant that she targeted rich men with pregnant wifes as in fatal attraction.systematically tried to destroy those childrens homes by demanding money for exlusivity promises. exclusivity? bring those old laws back where people that unconscieable can be sued for alienation of affection,so that wifes in this case have a recourse in the damage they have suffered.

May 6, 2010 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
  59. MD

"judge not lest ye be judged"

May 6, 2010 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Truman Blue

Men cheat. Men are dogs. Men are simply not hardwired to stay faithful.

The sooner we accept this, the better it will be for everyone.

May 6, 2010 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Dr V

This is news? Gay!

May 6, 2010 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  62. arrown8606t

David had already come clean to Jaime about the affair several months ago, he just didn't make it public until the greedy ho...umm, other party threatened to go public. And really, it's nobody's business but theirs. I certainly don't condone what he did, but the public seems to feel that they have the right to know about it and they don't. His wife knows, that's what counts.

May 6, 2010 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
  63. smoke and mirrors

that is not new news.when that scandal with tiger broke that story has circulated that david was on the phone with her from the deliveryroom.uchi is a real nasty person,and just as ugly is that lawyer,they knew when tigers roll was done,next victim. those 15 min of fame where over,contracts where signed,more bloodsucking to be done.would love to see david sue them back and get tigers money lol

May 6, 2010 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  64. faith

This public admission by David took a lot of courage on both his and his wife's part. I wish the best of them and their family as they work through this. Somehow, I sense that this man has a good moral core and deserves to be forgiven and allowed to strenthen his marriage in private. Jaime is a wife who should stand with this man unlike the recently two betrayed wives. In any event, it is none of our business but unfortunately is now in the public arena. My best to the entire family.

May 6, 2010 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Chaz

Love all of the "dog" comments by women when any male celebrity cheats, but rush to the defense of any woman caught cheating with excuses as to why it's not her fault. Poor babies......is your golden T.V. boy tarnished now? Ya'll take it so personally!

May 6, 2010 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Rebelkah

Do we know that Jamie didn't already know about David's unfaithfulness? I haven't seen anything that said that David waited to tell Jamie until the mistress tried to extort money from him. He waited to tell the public until the extortion, but maybe Jamie already knew and maybe they've already been working on this for awhile. At least one can HOPE.

May 6, 2010 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Sharon D.

No! Not Angel..

May 6, 2010 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  68. LEE

I read that wrong. It is sincere pain. Definitely an STD.

May 6, 2010 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  69. LEE

Severe pain? Must be an STD.

May 6, 2010 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Tena moore

I am very dissaponted in him as i am a fan of bones but he made a mistake and is working on repairing it, i hope it works out for him and his wife but am afread bones will suffer a lot because of this.

May 6, 2010 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  71. nd2

boo hoo!!!:( he's just sorry he got caught

May 6, 2010 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  72. bobbifloyd

i am angry at you, david b...your sweetness reminded me of my son...you are no different the rest of the slim ball cheaters...

May 6, 2010 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Grace

If I am reading correctly, his wife already knew but he only went public when the other woman retained attorney.

May 6, 2010 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  74. RosaRosa

Sincere pain. What the hello is that? As opposed to insincere pain? David, say you cheated, got caught and now you are embarassed. I am so starting to hate Hollywood.

May 6, 2010 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Topeka 1

Funny how he only admitted it when threatened with somebody else spilling it first. Jerk. makes me NOT so sad that Booth and Bones didnt' get together yet. Sorry, but it does affect how the fans of Bones feel.

May 6, 2010 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • C

He'd already admitted it to his wife before the mistress threatened to expose him. His wife is the one who encouraged him to go public. I feel that out of all the celebrities who have cheated lately, he's the one most likely to change considering he was working on his marriage BEFORE he was publicly outed.

June 1, 2010 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Grace

Good for David and his wife, it's so easy to walk away but so difficult to work to regain the trust they once had.

I hope they make it, not just for the children.

May 6, 2010 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Kate Johnson

David, my prayers are with you and your family.

Everyone makes mistakes, what's important is what you do from now on.

May 6, 2010 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |