May 3rd, 2010

Spokesmen: 'Enormous speculation' about Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller split is untrue

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) - Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller want the world to know their "martial trials and tribulations" have not split them up.

"Please let us clarify this: They are not seeking a divorce nor has one been contemplated," their individual spokesmen said in a joint statement Monday.

Yale Galanter, speaking for Sheen; and Mark Burg, representing Mueller, said they wanted to correct "the subject of enormous speculation in the media" that has spewed forth online since Sheen's December 25, 2009, arrest on domestic violence charges.

"Over-speculation, if there is such a word, would be more accurate," their statement said.

There is no financial agreement between Sheen and Mueller, they said. "Stories to the contrary are false," they said.

If you want to know more about the Sheens, tough luck. "The couple asks that their privacy be respected at this time," their statement concluded.

1. Mark

All I know is when I come home from work after a long hard day, I plop down on my couch, turn on the TV to watch "Two and a half men" and I laugh from the belly. The guy is 100% hilarious as well as the rest of the cast. Anyone who has anything bad to say is likely just jealous. He's a very cool guy and none of us are perfect.

June 2, 2010 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  2. Jenny

I love Two and a Half Men, but what goes on in his personal life is none of my business and I will not stop liking him....I don't condone it but I'm not judging him either..from what I've read, she's a whacko to!

May 4, 2010 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  3. darlene d

The latest report I read said that he will return to work. Apparently, the show had to workout a deal with him and its suppose to go through. I love that show and it would not be the same without him.

He may have his share of personal problems....and we all have them...but he is a good actor and in order to keep him, I think the network and show should give him what he wants!

May 4, 2010 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  4. tony

Charlie Sheen is a dirtbag. Any woman that gets involved with him is stupid. Why is this garbage "news"?

May 4, 2010 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  5. moviebuff10

Charlie Sheen needs to come back to work on TAAHM. That show is awesome and it wouldn't be the same without him. I love Jake, Alan and Berta too but Charlie adds that extra something to the show.
    He's a great actor and hope that he comes back!

May 4, 2010 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  6. Samantha

ah come on ladies, i dig bad boys. call me charlie. p.s. i bite and scratch charlie:)

May 4, 2010 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  7. arch

Who really cares! If she is so stupid as to stay with this piece of dung, then she gets what she asked for. This is not news. Nothing out of hollywood is worth talking about.

May 4, 2010 at 1:05 am | Report abuse |
  8. Locode

Charlie Sheen is a dirtbag, and any woman insane enough to be with him has only herself to blame.

May 3, 2010 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |