April 28th, 2010

The Top 6 of 'Idol' soon to be minus one

testing captions
testing captions

As far as I am concerned, tonight is going to be the most difficult elimination so far this season.

Just about everyone did well on Tuesday night, and even the person I think was the worst, Siobhan Magnus, has her die-hard fans. With "Idol," you just never know.

The show just began, and on my TV there was a weird moment when we were in the control room, then it flipped to a commercial and then back to clips.

We are counted in, and "Idol" is off and running!

1. keith

Dear karma58, Imagine that...an artist with an ego. Who would have thunk it?

April 29, 2010 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  2. mora m

Mike needs to go...

April 29, 2010 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  3. karma58

all i can say is thank bob that siobhan is gone - i could NOT stand her - every week i cringed at her voice, her faces, she thought way too much of herself for her erractic weird voice and stage presence!

April 29, 2010 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  4. protogere

Well Siobhan has Tim's vote-for spot on 'that' site, so she might be safe. Mike might have been bad enough though I don't know. He and Casey and Crystal were all kind of on that middle ground, very difficult for me to say which was better than the other. Aaron was the only one I felt was 100% safe.

April 28, 2010 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  5. mozart4898

Unless it's Lee or Siobhan (and it won't be either of them, I don't think) no one else deserves to go based on how they performed yesterday. I have a feeling it'll be Mike leaving. Aaron will probably join him in the bottom 3. Neither of them belong there. The 3rd spot is a toss up IMO. Maybe Lee? Maybe Siobhan? Not sure.

April 28, 2010 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
  6. protogere

I don't think that any of them except Aaron did so well as to be completely safe. But the least safe I think are certainly Siobhan and Lee – just based on last night's performance. Mike was probably the next for my bottom three, but I'm not sure – I wasn't sold on him or Crystal or Casey either really.

April 28, 2010 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |