April 28th, 2010

Justin Bieber asks fans to chill out

Has Bieber Fever gone too far?

Upon arriving in New Zealand, the 16-year-old pop sensation's hat was stolen, and his mother was knocked down by a crowd of about 500 that was waiting for him at the airport, according to MTV.com.

The teen ended up issuing an appeal to the masses via Twitter, requesting that they take their adoration down a notch.

“Finally got to New Zealand last night," Bieber said on Twitter. "The airport was crazy. Not happy that someone stole my hat and knocked down my mama. Come on people.”

He continued, “I want to be able to sign and take pics and meet my fans but if you are all pushing security won't let me. Let's keep it safe and have fun.”

This frenzy comes just two days after eight people were injured in Sydney, Australia, when a swarm of about 5,000 fans got out of hand.

Since the incident at the New Zealand airport, however, Bieber appears to be in better spirits. He’s gotten his hat back - "no hugs. no thanks u's. just glad they did the right thing. I dont condone thievery," he wrote on Twitter - and has called his stop down under “a great success.”

Filed under: Music

1. Crosby

I like your website! Do you have a fb or myspace page? I'd really love to hook up and talk about a few things. Appreciate all of your work.

September 23, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Airlie Beach Accommodation

Really i am impressed from this post....the person who created this post is a genius and knows how to keep the readers connected..thanks for sharing this with us found it informative and interesting. Looking forward for more updates..

September 19, 2011 at 6:34 am | Report abuse |
  3. Burleigh heads Accommodation

Thank you for posting the great content…I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs….Keep sharing.

September 15, 2011 at 2:09 am | Report abuse |
  4. Port Douglas Accommodation

I like the post and thank for sharing such information. http://www.shantara.com will provide you the best accommodation and services that you ever want. They provide the best services in very short time of notice. They makes your dreams come true.

September 14, 2011 at 5:48 am | Report abuse |
  5. novelty gifts

I am glad to be a visitant of this thoroughgoing web site! , appreciate it for this rare info ! .

September 6, 2011 at 2:09 am | Report abuse |
  6. computer services denver

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. Thanks for sharing.

August 8, 2011 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Justin Bieber

You guys are ruuuuude! Stop hating on me.
    But to all my fans, i love you ❤

February 25, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Jimmy Rigsby

I would push Justin Bieber's mom down too. If only to put her in the proper position for birthing another Bieber. Clearly, there's not enough to go around as it is.

November 24, 2010 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  9. Emily

I LOVE JUSTIN BEIBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤ luv u jb

August 10, 2010 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  10. ryan

justin bieber rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 1, 2010 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  11. ??

Justin Who?? Fever what?

April 30, 2010 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  12. BENSHIP

LOL

April 30, 2010 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  13. B

Justin boober can't sing a lick and shouldnt be in the spot light at all i am tired of hearing his squikey voice all over the place tired of seeing his ugly face. He is crap crap crap bloody crap same with miley cyrus admitting she is "screwed up" in the head come on really all pop star any person the comes from the corrupting Diseny with fall into a downward spiral ( Brintey Spears ) Everyone falls for this kid and needs to play some good shot em up games to get this peice of crap kid out of their mind

April 30, 2010 at 7:59 am | Report abuse |
  14. lol@bordtrashin

im with u terri!!Canada rocks..and the people who were dissing it probably have never been here so ya once uv been here and actually know wat its like then u can actually judge it..duno why ud bother tho..

April 30, 2010 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |
  15. Devika

Seriously guys stop trashing him, if you dont like him, why do you spend time reading about him. stop wasting your time!

April 29, 2010 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Terri

Trashing a young girl on her grammar...have you nothing better to do?I also since some hostilities towards Canada.I'am proud to be a Canadian,were nice..lol.I suspect most of these blogs are from Americans.

April 29, 2010 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Angelique

Dear Alexia
    You are right! He could be meaning gay as in happy!!!!!!

April 29, 2010 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Angelique

I dont care if he is or isnt gay. i like his music alot, but just for ya'll who think being gay is weird, ITS OKAY TO BE DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!

April 29, 2010 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Alexia

Justin Bieber is NOT gay and if he was dont you think the whole world would know and not just think, assume, and just be plain dumb! Justin Bieber is so awesome and I love him so if you would like to tell me hes gay good luck with that!! The only way he is gay would be Happy but hes not happy either from what you people are sayin. come on give him a break! If you dont like him and you dont think he should be here then stop commenting and reading about him. Obviously he important enough to be reading about him and commenting about him!! Everyone that says negative things about him is probably just jealous. And trust me all you people that dislike him, he doesnt like you either!!

April 29, 2010 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  20. someone

justin bieber is very bad he is like the movie idiocracy

April 29, 2010 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Julia Mason

Justin Bieber is very talented for his age. He is also very famous and my kids love him. ".

April 29, 2010 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  22. Lili

You wanted to be famous!!!!!!

April 29, 2010 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
  23. Void

Arrrghh. Humanity is doomed. The IDIOCRACY IS HERE!!!!

April 29, 2010 at 7:04 am | Report abuse |
  24. LauraTJ

Justin Butthead !!

April 29, 2010 at 6:34 am | Report abuse |
  25. Anex

Parents need to learn to control their little 12 year old girls with poor music taste.

April 29, 2010 at 5:56 am | Report abuse |
  26. hey

Justin beiber's music makes me want to rip off my ears and throw them in poison. I'm glad he got his hat back though. When I was 16 someone stole my hat too so i know what it's like to have your head feel cold whenever a breeze hits.

April 29, 2010 at 12:49 am | Report abuse |
  27. deangelo

damn... im jealous of this kid 😛 not really having people on your nuts about a hormone injecting 16 year old is kind of nasty... i mean this kid hasnt hit puberty at 16 and he already has people raping his clothing items and stuff... to tell the truth... this kid is already becoming the next michael jackson, but at an older age

April 29, 2010 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  28. Devika

Also one last thing; people who are saying he has a girl's voice and all, that's not nice at all. At least he gets up there and sings, has fun, and does his best. And he has a great voice, so people need to really stop the nasty comments. Like i said before if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

April 28, 2010 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Devika

Seriously people, you need to stop judging justin, because know one really knows him. And everyone really needs to knock off the gay comments; it just seems like jealousy is coming over you guys these days. Whats there to hate about him? Hes a cool cute kid, and he has really good music. I'm not saying that everyone needs to like him, but if you don't it fine but just don't trash talk him. Everyone is unique in their own ways. So dont judge people. Thanks guys. And Justin Bieber, is a really great singer. (: Keep doing your thing ♥

April 28, 2010 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Livz

I have to say just chill out. I'm not a fan (by any measure) but if you like him then you need to calm down for you're sanity's sake, and if you don't you have better things to do. Honestly the only reason I'm posting this is because you all need to get it through your skull. Also, I'm tired of the stereotype that all teenage girls like Justin Bieber. I happen to be one and as mentioned before I have no affection for the guy. My whole point here anyway is no matter what side of this argument you're on, it's YOU'RE opinion. Stop forcing other people to try to see it like you. And also to the people who are criticizing small grammar mistakes: it happens. I'm sure we have all made them. Now when there are seventeen in your comment, it's something different, but every once in a while people make mistakes...

April 28, 2010 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  31. mushymushroom

Ok what I hate about "The BIEB" is when he opens his mouth he's trying to sound ghetto. I hate that. And he talks about girls as if he's a smooth operator. And the thing I hate most about "The BIEB" is that he said that he's not corny because he's not from DISNEY and that the HIPHOP community accepts him. Well, "THE BIEB" what you just said made you sooooo corny, trying hard and a bigtime poser.

BUT, "THE BIEB" is just a kid; so I'll fogive him.

The fans of "THE BIEB" should calm down. You girls will look back to this day 10 yrs from now and wouldn't even remember THE BIEB's name.

What I'm trying to say is enjoy THE BIEB don't kill yourselves alright.

To THE BIEB, you want these girls to stop being soooooooo crazy, shave your hair off so that they'll see your face clearly and realize that you're not that gorgeous.

Peace out SHAWTY...LoL

April 28, 2010 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
  32. A person with thoughts

I personally think the fans are crazy. They need to ease up. I mean its just a kid whose got some music to sing. Its not like hes Godly. Its like the die-hard sports fans we have in football in America.
    p.s. I dont like Justin Beiber. Hes got a girls voice and he looks like Bruno.

April 28, 2010 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
  33. judy

NO ONE LOOKS DUMB CUS YOU CANT SEE ANYONE!!!

PS. I HATE BEIBER

April 28, 2010 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |
  34. judy

people like everyone blogging about justin beiber, here , is what makes him a bigger star than he already is.

ps. i dont like him so i dont talk about him.... just thought i'd let you all know.

ps2. i cant wait till he hits puberty either. =]

April 28, 2010 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Bells

O forgot one last thing., if you don't have talent yourself then you have no place to criticize those better then YOU. FYI he's famous, has money and has girls after him, so my question is what do you have that compares to that? Yeah, think before you speak or you just look like a dumb struck idiot.

April 28, 2010 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Bells

Amanda,

You've got it all wrong, Miley Cyrus is still a big hit and making millions just by having her name printed. You've got it very wrong. It isn't a fad because if it was, nobody would be watching Hannah Montana and nobody would be going to her concerts. Please research your information before you start talking. Also, I don't know Mercedes but she doesn't sound dumb. She wrote in text form, if anyone here texts, than don't be idiots and put two and two together. One last thing for you Justin Bieber haters, if you don't like him don't read about him, and don't waste your pathetic lives looking for forums like these.

Peace,
    ME!

April 28, 2010 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
  37. person

i do admit that im going too far!

April 28, 2010 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Isha

Kill Yourself

April 28, 2010 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Kill Yourself..

You idiots need to stop listening to 12 year old Canadians that sing about being in love with 19 year old black chicks.

Grow up now, please.

April 28, 2010 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Lili Aronzuber

Justin Bieber rocks if i got to meet him i TOTTALY wouldn't waste it. Justin if ur listening i L-O-V-E u!

April 28, 2010 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Isha

Damn Judy! I love everything you have just commented!

April 28, 2010 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Erica

I knew I was getting older when people were talking about "Bieber Fever" and I had never heard of this kid. He looks like he is 12. Is he 12?

April 28, 2010 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Judy

No Tonya you are not sorry. If you don't know who this kid is, why are you commenting about it? People are so weird sometimes! WOW

April 28, 2010 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Judy

If you don't know who Justin Beiber is, why are you reading this article? If I read another "Justin who?" comment on a Justin Beiber article, I'm going to explode.

Also, this is a BLOG and if Mercedes types without punctuation and like a 16 year old girl with acronyms and abbreviations , and you don't get any of it - it probably means you are a middle aged, self-righteous, closed-minded man/woman (who is also probably really boring and has no relevant idea of popular culture).

Get over yourselves please! He is capitalizing on his fame regardless of how much you hate his music. He probably LOVES his life and enjoys the fame and the girls and the perks - something most of us won't ever have - and most of you are so self-absorbed to realize it.

April 28, 2010 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Isha

@Diana
    Very true Diana.

April 28, 2010 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  46. ITrue

Don't worry Justin, it will be over soon. What scares me is I actually understood Mercedes comment.

April 28, 2010 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  47. DIANA

The only reason I know who he is – is because my 11 yr. old daughter likes him. I watched him for the first time on SNL and didn't get it. He's cute for his age but didn't see any real talent and his hair was driving me crazy. I wanted to reach into the TV and cut off his bangs with scissors. I give him a couple of years if that before he's forgotten. But I dont' see anything really wrong with him. Heck, I was madly in love with Donny Osmond when I was my daughters age.

My question is – why are the adults so harsh on him. His music is FOR KIDS – not for you. Aren't you a little too old for him and his music? – creepy.

April 28, 2010 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Isha

Well said Jan, Well said....

April 28, 2010 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Jan

Another thing... how can people not know who Justin Bieber is!!!!!!???

April 28, 2010 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Jan

Personally, I believe he is just an average person. He just has an amazing talant. there is no need for jelousy or nasty language. Really? How immature is this country?

April 28, 2010 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Isha

Wow haha people just comment to diss other commentators. Hahaha

April 28, 2010 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  52. todd f

who the F&#* is this kid?

April 28, 2010 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Eric S

gay

April 28, 2010 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Trash

ROFL. How many cherries will he pop in the next few years!

April 28, 2010 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Reese

Who's Justin Bieber +_+

April 28, 2010 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Jaime

Seriously why are so many people obsessed with this kids hes 16 and looks like hes 12 how is that attractive? and hes song sound so kid-ish!

April 28, 2010 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Sinrow

May the gods grant me this wish, and may his mop hair fall out so he can be the new rogaine sponser...on that day, for then the world will see how ugly that kid really is and I will smile...

April 28, 2010 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Are you for Real?

Wow, Eric W, that was a truly obnoxious video. My thought is that anyone who takes the time to put together footage (which is probably copyright protected by the way) from ABC news with your fake interview trying to expose someone as gay is pathetic. My thought is this amount of time must either mean you are a gay man who is refusing to come to terms with it yourself or you are a real jerk. Either way, come out of your closet and try to be a little nicer. Justin Bieber may not be someone who you want to respect but there really is no reason to be so disrespectful or mean. Put your energies and talents toward something productive and good and you might find you like it better. Wow. Terrifying to think our youth is obsessed with spending time making videos like this that are violating copyright infringement laws, basic human compassion, and gay rights all at the same time. I am truly embarrassed for you and your parents. Hope you grow up and do something respectable soon.

April 28, 2010 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Seriously!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

April 28, 2010 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  60. David

South Park was right. Girls v's tingle when girls with penises make crappy music

April 28, 2010 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  61. LJ

You people are LOSERS... are you really on blogs HATING on little 16 year old kids??
    Serious... GET A LIFE!

April 28, 2010 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  62. amj

I think everyone is getting a bit out of touch here. Why is everyone so surprised and blaming media for this. Does anyone remember the craze that The Beatles caused? We didn't even have the massive media then we have now and the crowds were crazed. Or how about the craze for Elvis? I don't think people should be knocking over his mom...how terrible but I am not suprised that he creates obsession in teenage and pre-teen girls. It's normal and certainly not the first time. Afterall, look how that one girl responded to Sanjaya on American Idol for goodness sake and he didn't even have an album yet. The biggest question here is why did security let his mom get knocked down?

April 28, 2010 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Tracy

I just have two words for you – Lighten up! This is just a fluff story about a fluff singer. Don't take it all so seriously!
    I do take offense, however, to those of you who insist on using the term 'gay' as an insult. Being gay is not a negative thing and has no place being used as an insulting term.

April 28, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  64. dora

hola yo eschucho tu musica pero no te entiendo lo que dices ohala que puedas aprender a cantar en espanol...................

– tu fan
    dora

April 28, 2010 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Friend

Irony= all the people who criticized Mercedes' grammar had grammar issues in their retort?
    PS: Did it ever occur to you indignant types that the Mercedes post was a joke making fun of Generation Text??

April 28, 2010 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Guyute

You're a brat! Think of what The Beatles went through. Although, 40 years, no one will remeber who Justin Bierber is (w/o Googling it).

April 28, 2010 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Osman

Thank god some people have the sanity to not listen to this little piece auto-tuned crap. Seems like I'm the only teenager in New Jersey who listens to actual music.

April 28, 2010 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  68. SigurJ

What's the difference between someone who is obsessed with Bieber and someone who is obsessed with telling everyone how much he sucks? It's all the same to me. He's an entertainer for chrissake, he has millions of adoring fans, so good for him. This baby-faced kid that you're all calling gay is, bad music aside, still much more successful than anyone else here.

April 28, 2010 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Juliet

Beiber ur so hot!

April 28, 2010 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  70. jakson

atleast he'll be gone when he hits puberty.

April 28, 2010 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Head Diva In Charge

So the kid is cute, has some talent, but I really don't get it. I mean, isn't this more of a novelty? Just saying....
    J Bieber – first name / last name.

April 28, 2010 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Lynne

Hey – person whose name is "Really?" – You mean "this kid's appeal" -pay attention to your punctuation.

April 28, 2010 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  73. poopcheese

Hey Ace im not a adult.

April 28, 2010 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  74. poopcheese

Ya USA if you would have seen i corrected myself on my second post to.

April 28, 2010 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  75. someone

@USA maybe you should learn to read the second post that said i corrected myself on write and sorry i dont have to use a dictionary when i make a post.. p.s burned

April 28, 2010 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  76. ginny

The haters are out in force today.....

April 28, 2010 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  77. USA

@someone: Normally I wouldn't say anything about grammar on these boards, but if you are going to pass judgement on someone else, then perhaps you should learn how to "spell our language correctly" yourself. First the correct word is Abbreviate not appreviate, second it is write, not right, and thirdly, use the word "an" before a word that starts with a vowel. Thanks for your cooperation

April 28, 2010 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Ace

Why are so many adult men attacking justin Bieber? And Mercedes...

April 28, 2010 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  79. poopcheese

sorry for the word i meant to but "i mean come on dude" in the middle of the comment

April 28, 2010 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  80. poopcheese

Justin Beiber is a gay little looser who needs to get a life and wats so great about him my sister is 17 and she hates him im come on dude get a life get a diffrent hair style and hit puberty get a mans voice and just shut up.

April 28, 2010 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  81. someone

sorry for mispelling write i was typing so fast i didnt realize until i reread it

April 28, 2010 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  82. someone

This child is a fool he hasnt even hit puberty yet and thats why hes famous not because hes a great singer it's because hes got the voice of a girl and supposdly cute i wouldn't know or anything but that girl mercedes or whatever her name is should really look into taking more elementary, middle school, and high school classes again for english because, that was the worst display of english i have ever seen. It comes from that texting and insant messaging they appreviate words so they dont have to text as much and when they appreviate words they will do it when they right or post a online message it is just sad because she doesnt even know how to correctly spell mad or but it was very sad and I think thats why America should reinforce learning how to spell our language correctly

April 28, 2010 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  83. efrain robles

well i got to admit. hes gonna end up like jessie mccartney or however u spell that.lol. he will be huge for a while but will start to fade away little by little.

April 28, 2010 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Cris

Who the #$@& is Justin Bieber?

April 28, 2010 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Leigh.

@ Jackson: actually, gay is an adejective. Look it up.

April 28, 2010 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Doug

Wow, even though most of you talking about Mercedes knows she is a kid, you still find it ok to berate and insult her. If she is 12 yrs old, and actually on cnn.com, then i would say she has a leg up on me at that age. You guys are so pompus and attention seeking, its disgusting. " Oh, look at me and my wit and inteligence. Oh look at my blogging skills", lol. she is a freakin kid you bullies, get over yourselves for one minute please, talk about justin... not her.

April 28, 2010 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  87. 50 cent

It will only take some time before this kid is arrested for blowing lines of some dead guys chest and crashes his Denali into a lake after throwing back some liqour with Charlie Sheen. 16 year old little girls or boys cannot handle this type of fame now, and will never be able to. We might as well bury his premature female body and soul now.

April 28, 2010 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Oana_1

wow...Pat I was thinking the exact same thing..movie idiocracy immediately came to mind. And Mercedes comment....that poor girl needs to buy a book or something. God some kids are so stupid these days...as for poor Justin...I saw him on Jay Leno once and was stunned at so much lack of talent! the kid can't sing nor dance it was painful to watch.

April 28, 2010 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Rez

As a straight male from the US, I didnt know who this guy was either, but aparently his pretty popular among those speaking the Queen's English around the world. I learned about him last week while watching the Graham Norton show on BBC-A, and if Graham is talking about him... He will be on a South Park episode soon, mark my words.

April 28, 2010 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Nnamdi

Fans should be calm,Justin Bieber is still a young artiste.

April 28, 2010 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  91. USA

Same goes for you Britt. I hope you are already on the plane out! We will see you in a couple weeks when you realize there is no better place to live.

April 28, 2010 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Eric W

[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiVBUYInp1E&w=640&h=360]

April 28, 2010 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  93. USA

Jackson, no one cares what you think. If you think the USA is so bad, then get out. Go live in Europe or wherever else, we don't want you here and NO ONE WILL MISS YOU!!! Good Riddance!

April 28, 2010 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Big Star Lover

I dunno. I'm in my 40's and have a pretty open mind. I listened to "Baby" on YouTube, and - (OMG!!!) it stuck in my head. So I listened to it again. He's a good pop act. If he plays his cards right, he could be a major pop music player. I do recommend that he diversify, but geesh, people, what great thing did most of you do at 16? All I did was get kicked out of a Men At Work concert. 🙂

April 28, 2010 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  95. kaelyn

oh god...his just a kid.....

April 28, 2010 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  96. Shaun

Puberty is going to hit Justin Bieber harder than Chris Brown hit Rihanna.

I cannot wait!

April 28, 2010 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  97. TONYA DEAN

I'M SORRY BUT WHO IS JUSTIN BEIBER??

April 28, 2010 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  98. Ohio

What nasty people. If you don't like Justin Bieber, why are you reading about him? You are the same time of nasties that crucified Michael Jackson. Go listen to your crappy disgusting music and leave this good kid alone. He's excellent. I'm a 50 year old and I saw him on Saturday Night Live where performers sing live and he was FANTASTIC. I bought 2 tix for my 13 year old and it will be her first concert and I wish I was going with her! Most performers who sing live stink – Alicia Keys is a good example as well as The Black Eyed Peas – they stunk live on Idol the other night. Here's a kid who can sing live and has real talent. This goes back many years. I was in love with Donny Osmond and everyone called Donny gay, too. Mostly jealous teen boys!

April 28, 2010 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  99. betski

what is so great about this kid? he's not even talented. and people losing their minds over a 16 year old kid is just creepy in every way.

April 28, 2010 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  100. Mo

First, stop bullying Mercedes she is a child so stop with the grammar police crap. The story is about Justin not Mercedes. I am glad that Justin said something because people have been injured in the past and you barely hear from the entertainer, so at least he cares.

April 28, 2010 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  101. Abigail

That haircut of his was popular in the mid to early 90's. Seriously, he looks ridiculous. Get a new haircut and style lil kid.

April 28, 2010 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  102. hoeville

poopy

April 28, 2010 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  103. Kevin

Please don't call him gay. I'm gay. We don't want him. You straights can keep him all to yourself.

April 28, 2010 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  104. Jackson

This is why America is doomed. Comments from "Mercedes" and others that stated he is "gay". This is why everyone hates America, because of the ignorance. I think its time to move to europe. By the way Gay isn't an adjective. Think of some better vocabulary

April 28, 2010 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  105. hoeville

Stop lovin on lil beiber!!! He already gotta man. And no im not talkin about his mom bein his man...oops

April 28, 2010 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  106. Mo

Geez! How do you all know he's gay? I've never seen any indication of it! And Mercedes? Why would you even blog when you can't speak English? Obviously the teenagers like this new guy. My daughter loves him and we are going to his concert in July. If you can't say anything positive about him, then maybe you should stay off these blogs. This guy is making millions. Probably more than most of you and even I will ever make, so leave him alone. Someone must think he's got talent!!

April 28, 2010 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  107. Amanda

Justin is going to face a huge depression...Look at Corey Haim, no he wasn't a singer but, he was a huge idol who was lusted and turned to failure while living with his mother in a low income housing unit. Lindsey Lohan, or here's a good one...Miley cyrus, all of her "blankets,lamps,posters, anything with Hannah Montana is on huge discount being pretty much worthless...It is all a fad, a fad that will end like it always does...

April 28, 2010 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  108. chloe dorfman

justin beiber is a gay little girl and needs to go back to his little girli hom,eland. nuff said.

xoxo ur mom bi.

April 28, 2010 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  109. chloe dorfman

justin beiber is a gay little girl and needs to go back to canada. nuff said.

xoxo ur mom bi.

April 28, 2010 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  110. chloe dorfman

justin beiber is a gay little girl and needs to go back to canada. nuff said.

xoxo ur mom

April 28, 2010 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  111. DrGLS

Mercedes – You are a shinning example of what's wrong with our school system today. How sad

April 28, 2010 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  112. Cydnie Roe Browl

ok kara we get ur tryin 2 be serious and all but really that boy needs to get a new life bcuz when he does hit puberty then he's gonna turn into a freakin little shrimp again and go bak 2 canada were he belongs

April 28, 2010 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  113. Amanda

commenting to (a mom).....I agree with you 100%. Seems like the looks from past idols resemble eachother, the hair is obnoxious, to see him have to move it out of his face constantly is a little annoying lol, goes to show it is looks over comfort. His music is very childish and he reminds me of a little mouse trying to find his way in this world lol. Anyways, they hype all these young girls into wanting this "image" and wonder why it gets out of control, before he shows up they hype them up.

April 28, 2010 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  114. Sandra

Amanda – while you are telling Mercedes to use correct grammar, perhaps you should use a dictionary. A crooner is a singer. I doubt if Mercedes is one of Bieber's singers.

April 28, 2010 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  115. What-Ev

Stop hating on the little guy. You do your thing Justin! Your parents should have done a better job preparing you for what could happen in the spot-light though. At least you're not a feak-a-zoid like Brittney or Michael was. Just keep doing your thing. Make that paper and keep it real. Ride it while it lasts because just as fast as you rise, so too can you fall and then we'll be seeing you in 10 years on celebrity fit club or some "Where are they now" special. Trust me.

April 28, 2010 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  116. a mom

I have a bright, sensible 15-year-old stepdaughter who turns to mush over this guy. I must admit, I don't get it - he's a lightweight. But my generation had Donny Osmond (same doofy hairdo and big teeth) and we are no worse off. I just hope she outgrows it soon - the music is horrendous.

April 28, 2010 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  117. Kara

Some you need to let up on the "gay" remarks. We are talking about a 16 year old here. There sure seems to be a lot of jealousy towards this young man for his success and fame. If you don't like it or him you don't have to trash it. There are plenty of other types of music for you to listen to. I see nothing wrong for him to ask people to back off. Fans do seem to go over board over this kind of stuff. if you don't have something productive or proper to post then just don't post.

April 28, 2010 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  118. Shade

It's a forum post on the internet, not a dissertation. Geez!

April 28, 2010 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  119. Amanda

Wow Mercedes. It's obvious you're one of his crooners too, but like others said – please learn how to talk and use grammar correctly. Nobody takes you serious when you write or talk like that.

I think Bieber is a good act and a cute kid.... but why are his fans so crazy?? It's like they've never seen a cute teenage boy before!
    And I will admit I like boybands – NSync was my favorite, and I still listen to and watch everything Justin Timberlake does, but I couldn't imagine gathering at the airport and knocking his mom down! Come on!

Parents – lock your kids inside when Bieber's in town. Lol

April 28, 2010 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  120. Saxxon

It's one thing that little girls like this kid, but I'm really getting sick of seeing him everywhere. And, I really do think he gets his hair cut at the same place as Donald Trump.

April 28, 2010 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  121. Pat

Has anybody seen the movie "Idiocracy"? Are we there yet?

April 28, 2010 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  122. Amanda

When your reps place your image into the eyes of technology along with plastering this idol image of you in every single teen mag, posters,blankets, that encourages an infatuation, therefore the rush of seeing you provokes their pent up anxiety. No, it is never ok to be hostile, no it is never ok to steal, and the invasion and lack of boundaries would make it more difficult to want to sign autographs though, maybe the adults in your life should slow down with the bieber sensation. We all know it is about the money on their end, along with exposing your talent. Though, this is a classic story of pre-teen pretty voice, to sqeeky to having to lip sync. Bieber fever will be over as soon as some other "hot" boy or boy band hits the stage, and the whole " girl wanna get an ice cream jive" will be a time of the past. It's too bad because, along with an ego comes a greater disapointment. Not to mention it seems as though someone could possibly be tampering with some drugs. I would guess pot is Biebers choice right now. Take a close look, he is obviously a little high in some interviews. Next he will have a cocaine habit or possibly pill habit and then ooops, all the adults wonder why there is another hollywood addict on a pth of destruction....So, go ahead bash me for my honesty, slam me for my spelling and dog me for my opinions. Come on, we all saw it with Usher....the same usher who mimicked michael jackson, he was/is a copycat that has nice teeth and a good eye for teleprompters.

April 28, 2010 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  123. Really?

Merecedes...why don't you pay more attention in your 3rd grade reading class? I understand this kids appeal, but learn some grammar girl!

April 28, 2010 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  124. Britt

The comment from Mercedes makes me shudder at how illiterate kids are these days. Punctuation and correct spelling are obviously a thing of the past. We are quickly becoming the dumbest country on he planet. I'm moving to Europe!

April 28, 2010 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  125. Don of the Dead

Anothr flavor of the week who no one will remember when he hits puberty and his voice changes.

April 28, 2010 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  126. Chris

This probably wouldn't happen if she wasn't so pretty. By the way Mercedes, Justin probably doesn't pay attention to CNN. She seems more of an E! kind of person. Oh yeah; your English teacher clearly should be fired.

April 28, 2010 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  127. mercedes

omg justin i am so sorry them girls did that i would not do that i would just try to see u not push ur mom if someone pushed my mom i would so madd . i understand also i know y that person took ur hat because they wanted something of urs because they are so obssed with u i am to byut i am not like them other girl anyway lol i never thought that would happen but at least u got ur hat back

April 28, 2010 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |