April 27th, 2010

Bella Swan’s engagement ring coming soon to a proposal near you

Stephenie Meyer’s vampires and the awkward teen girl who loves them may be fiction, but the engagement ring Edward presents to Bella in the "Twilight" series is now a real piece of jewelry up for purchase.

Meyer co-designed the bauble with Infinite Jewelry Co. to match the description in her book, which, as TresSugar.com points out, you can see in the latest trailer for the upcoming movie in the “Twilight” saga, “Eclipse.”

The jeweler offers a "genuine" version of the ring in 14k white or yellow gold, and it's currently on sale for $1,979 dollars. Those who are looking for less of a commitment can pick up the fashion version for $35, or the “fine” version of the ring for $479.

All the rings come in both white gold and yellow gold, but as Infinite Jewelry Co. instructs buyers, “The ring that Edward gave to Bella is described as gold, so if you want your ring to be exactly like Bella's, order Yellow Gold.”

Filed under: movies • Twilight

1. wpsynit

I've been surfing online greater than three hours today, yet I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours. It's lovely price enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the internet can be a lot more useful than ever before.

April 4, 2012 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |
  2. Kate

Normal, I am so sorry to disappoint you, but sadly even people who don't like the books, the movies, the fans, or the ring have the right to comment on the page. Like myself, for example. That free-speech thing is a drag, isn't it?

December 20, 2010 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  3. narmal

ooohh hahahah one more thing for j. omgoodness that is so rediculouse, come on blood dimonds? really? i dont think so. o same question applys to him to. what the heck are you doing on this page?

December 4, 2010 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  4. normal

Im just posting a comment for one main reason. I am so tierd of people being mean arrogant, ignorant, and just stupied. Its just halarious that people that dont like this book or the movie or even the characters have time to write that they dont like it. As for me i love the book, love the movies-even though they are not half as good as books, they are still great- so im writing this with me and other people who love this book in mind. Question, why if you dont like it, are you looking at a freakin page that sells the ring thats described in the book? what would that do for you? seriously. Also no this ring is not what i pictured in my head when i read the book, but its not ugly. Along with that thought dont bash what other people like. it just shows that you need to find something to nit pick because you cant find another reason to complain. And some one said something about if you want a fictional engagment ring, you are not old enough to be married. Let me just say something to you. for one thing many people that get married when they are-well what you think is old enough- im guessing around 25, get seperated. Many dont. Many young people that get married have the same thing happen. You see you cant tell someone they are too young or to old. it all just depends on who you marry, and if you really love eachother. so dont be ignorant please its rediculous to assume or tell someone if they are to young. so basically, if you dont like the ring, get off the page . if you dont like the books, get off the page. If you are not looking into buying this ring or one like it, GET OFF THE FREAKING PAGE and go look for something you want or like. stop wasting your time. Its like if i went on taylor swifts page and told her i think from what i hear on the magazines that she needs to stop running threw the stars like a race car. Why would i do that? Its stupied right? Im pretty sure those rummors arnt even true, and if they are then maybe she is just trying to find love, what ever. ok well remeber my advice . as for you all that are fans, be proud!!!!k bye have a good day!

December 4, 2010 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  5. Edward

twihardwhatever. I totally think that what you did was awesome. I would also change my girlfriends middle name to Alice.

November 7, 2010 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  6. hannah

I think the ring fits edward and bella. i mean both arent traditional people so why get a traditional ring. i have also read the books plenty of times and the books are amazing and are easy to fall in love with.

the ring also is what is descried in the book so i am excited to see this scene go down!

June 22, 2010 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Soalice

The ring is much prettier in person. The first time I saw this ring, btw it's been out a while, was last year around this time and I thought the same thing, ugly. Then I went to a convention and got to see it up close and personal. It is beautiful. It sparkels and shines. It is one of the prettiest rings I have seen. Anyone who buys it wether they get the expensive one or the cheaper one will not be dissapointed. The pictures on here do not do it justice.

June 5, 2010 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  8. EdwardCullen

I found a nice interpretation of the ring on Amazon.com. Try there.

April 30, 2010 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Maryann

I think the ring is quite beautiful:) haha. I would wear it!

April 29, 2010 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  10. j

Is that a blood diamond?

Wonder how many kids in the Sierra Leone had to lose a limb so vampire obsessives could pretend they were Bella Swan.....

April 28, 2010 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  11. Corp

Elizabeth,

You expect something from these books to be factual? That would require the author to have actually done some research instead of just making stuff up.

As for the ring itself looks like of...off...but I'm sure sales will be through the roof. So much fuss over a poorly written fan fic.

April 28, 2010 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  12. amber

that ring is awesome!!! i would sooooooooo wear it!!! i wish my bf would give me something like that!!!!!!
    my boyfriend wont even make attempt do get me some thing like that!!!

April 28, 2010 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  13. Sam

The diamond alone for my fiance's solitaire cost more than that...
    Those must be some low quality diamonds.

April 28, 2010 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  14. Elizabeth

THe ring was Edward's mother's ring from earily 1900's. The Style were very different back them. Elizabeth

April 28, 2010 at 6:48 am | Report abuse |
  15. Narcissa

I have to admit, I was prepared to see a different ring, with a central diamond, but this ring is nice too. lol, my mom wanted to buy that!

I think that you are just angry that so many people are fans of the series. Personaly, if I ever saw Robert Pattinson, I'd swoon just in front of him.

Don't be angry. I am sure many of you have obsessions that make other people hate you. If you don't, than there is sth wrong with you... :P Anyway, the ring is nice and it does look like it is very old. I wouldn't mind if someone bought it for me, but i'd like sth smaller.

Thanks to Stephenie Meyer for the books!

April 28, 2010 at 6:30 am | Report abuse |
  16. Tom

This series was horrible, but the movies have been making it better. I really can't believe I made it through all 4, but what's worse is how it all ends. There is buildup for 500 pages and you have an army of Volturi vampires ready to fight the good army of Cullen vampires/Jacob's pack of werewolves, (including Bella, the most powerful vampire)... and then, the Volturi get scared and leave! MOST ANTI-CLIMACTIC ENDING EVER.

Oh yeah, spoiler alert.

April 28, 2010 at 4:39 am | Report abuse |
  17. Diedre

Wow, I really like that ring. Don't care much about any of the other stuff (books, movie, characters, etc.), but the ring is unique. I am 39, not 13 and the ring is different but pretty.

April 28, 2010 at 4:19 am | Report abuse |
  18. Joe

I'm not a fan of the books but my wife and daughter really seem to enjoy them. I agree that the movie versions seem to be a bit over-the-top with idiotic teen-angst reactions and to me it would seem that a vampire, who has been around for 50+years, would have a better grip on maturity than Edward seems to have but apparently girls seem to like suicidal immortals.
    Regarding the ring, someone remarked that it was supposed to be 'unique'. If that is the case then only 1 should exist (def:unique). Please, when deciding on a ring that is supposed to mean everything to you, you wouldn't choose to get a copy of someone else's everything.
    I am glad that the series exists, even if I don't like them, because it gets a lot of people reading and dreaming. Imagination is a wonderful thing in a world where there is too much 'reality' relentlessly assaulting us. Even God rested on the seventh day! Don't get too caught up in relaxation but at least find something fantastic to enjoy when you get the time.
    As for the vampire differences... if you really take a look around the different world myths about vampires you'll find that these 'glittery' vamps are not as unlikely as you might think. American vamp myths aren't the only ones out there!

April 28, 2010 at 2:23 am | Report abuse |
  19. Realistic

Live and let live people. You may not like the books or movies but that does not mean it is rubbish. There will be many things you enjoy that other people think are pathetic. Show a little tolerance. I imagined the ring to be a bit more delicate, seems a bit bulky to be antique. :)

April 28, 2010 at 2:02 am | Report abuse |
  20. lolololololloololollo

ring. ugly
    edward. ugly
    vampire crazy. ugly
    meyer. making millions off pathetic paperbacks.
    sure, 18-20 million people die of starvation each year so lets go buy our daughters an extra large popcorn and coke for ANOTHER pathetic movie.

April 28, 2010 at 1:33 am | Report abuse |
  21. Janae

Tricia,

Not all women who receive platinum rings are uppity...I also have platnium and don't mind getting my ring dirty/or playing with the kids. I also got a "work wedding band" that is made of 10K gold b/c it has no stones (work in a hospital, have to have smooth jewelry). You can see how my "work band" is dinged and scratched up compared to my platnium set. I have only had my work band for 2 years, but my ring/band for 8...

Have to agree though.,...that ring for bella is pretty hideous.

April 28, 2010 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  22. nia p

this ring is not cute. have sold diamonds for 11 years, i wouldnt recommend it for anyone.

April 28, 2010 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
  23. Melissa.b

Wow you guys are negative, The world is cruel and it sucks that everything has a negative spin. Its a pretty ring, its sad how a diamond ring can look ugly, spoilt, narrow minded people. Hig a teddy bear , get some emotion and empathy, feel and live a little.

April 27, 2010 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Kim Robbins

You all want to see crazy?! Check out the pic of a woman with Edward's eyes and Twilight tattooed on her back at People of walmart.com

April 27, 2010 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Hah

April 27th, 2010 10:32 pm ET

Idiots! Didnt [sic] your mama ever tell you "if [sic] you have nothing nice to say then shut the hell up"! [sic] just cause your [sic] not a fan doesnt [sic] mean you have to give your ignorant opinion!

Man, Twilight must have been a tough read. It's full of all those big, scary, correctly punctuated words...

April 27, 2010 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  26. noneya

Idiots! Didnt your mama ever tell you "if you have nothing nice to say then shut the hell up"! just cause your not a fan doesnt mean you have to give your ignorant opinion!

April 27, 2010 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  27. melissa

i think it is so beautiful. and it is so awesome that fans all around the world canb have the same ring that bella has.

April 27, 2010 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  28. CoUnMe

@ Kari: You are an idiot. Big dumb walking moron. Do us a favor and run your head into a wall. Retard!

April 27, 2010 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Kari

So, those of you who claim this is not Bella's ring... Are you going to correct J.K. Rowling on her work of translating the Harry Potter books to movies, too? Because, as the author, stands to reason that she would know what it would look like.

April 27, 2010 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  30. gotmilk

sorry I meant I hope THIS DOES NOT SPARK OFF another ring buying trend.. twihardee get a life already!

April 27, 2010 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  31. nicoleodeon

Hey – the books weren't my thing, the ring certainly isn't my thing, but having choices is always a good thing. I'm just glad I live in a country where Twilight and all of the opinions surrounding it can exist freely. To each his (or her) own, I say!

April 27, 2010 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  32. gotmilk

this ring is ridiculously ugly. Edward clearly has no taste in rings.
    Hope this does spark off another pop culture of teen girls expecting a rings from teen boyfriends..

April 27, 2010 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  33. CMORRIS

Agreed – that is the worst ring I have ever seen. The Edward I see in my head when I read the books would never buy something so ugly!

April 27, 2010 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  34. mushymushroom

Well, the engagement ring of course is not gonna be fashionable in the sense that Edward has some sort of a Victorian taste coz he's a hundred years old duh..! But of course Bella would love it because she loves Edward same as the twihards in the whole world who feels (or believes) that they ARE Bella.

Well, I really salute Stephenie, she's such a business person. But really with the kind of fanbase her series has, this is the smartest thing to do. They would milk as much as they can from the diehards.

April 27, 2010 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Bonita

Haha how funny

April 27, 2010 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Glo

lol so let me get this straight...the general concensus is that the ring is hideous? I have to agree, it is not pretty at all and being a huge fan of the Twilight series it doesn't look like how she describes it. Twihard you cracked me up with your post. I don't think there's anything wrong with getting obsessed with something as long as it doesn't harm you or someone else. In the 60's people named their kids after famous people and sometimes really bizarre names like moonbeam.
    Personally, i think of myself as a trendsetter and not a copycat of famous people's clothes or name but everyone is different. It's a free country. You have to look at Twilight like a harlequin romance set to a vampire theme.

April 27, 2010 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Dani

I find some of these comments unreal and humerous lol!! I'm a 30 yr old woman and a huge hopeless romantic. I am also very successful; and a strong woman at that. But love love LOVE these stories, books and movies! I think its great – people need to be more creative. Focus, yes! Strength – absolutely. Books like this don't influence young women as much as you think. It the GUIDANCE and LOVE they get as a child from their caregivers/parents/siblings, etc. With the proper care in a child; books like this are meant to inspire those in touch with their inner romantic.

I found my soul mate. Maybe those cynics should start living a little, take a few risks, carpe diem and believe in true love. Yup; a lot of hard work.... but pretty sure if you understand the story of Twilight it already exemplifies that relationships – in particular THIS one – is hard work no matter what (ok ok with a vampire twist).

Lay off picking on those romantics – we're quite happy chasing the dream. Or maybe I'm just lucky I've been able to have some of those 'dreams' a reality. I feel badly for some of you guys that have to pick on those what you call 'twi-hards' lol... lighten up a little! Its thanks to us hopeless romantics and dreamers that you have movies and books like this to read to begin with :O)

The ring is beautiful! I'd wear it. Not sure I'd go out of my way to buy it and sell my car for it but if it was given to me as a gift... I think its unique.

TWIHARD4EVAAA- we all want to know; really? lol I doubt it but if so thats cool... but I recommend starting your own romantic adventure with your own names my friend ;)

KARA- "The face was a long oval, set with slanting rows of glittering round stones. The band was gold — delicate and narrow."
    From Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

For those of you declaring that it doesn't look like the ring described, seems you are wrong".

The ring IS long and Oval; with rows (not nessecarily slanting) but of glittering round stones and the band IS delicate and narrow. Thanks for pointing that out to all those that seem to think it doesn't look as described. ITS MEANT TO BE UNIQUE. AS WE SHOULD ALL KNOW IN THE WORLD, MUCH LIKE HOPELESS ROMANTICS; AND DREAMERS AND THIS RING – UNIQUE DOESN'T ALWAYS MEAN YOUR INTERPRETATION OF BEAUTY, BUT IT COULD BE SOMEONE ELSES.

April 27, 2010 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  38. MigeulMi

Soap opera with vampires, great for teenage girls and their mom's who never grew up (Peter Panettes... yep they exist too)

These are the "romantics" who still browbeat their mates for not
    1) reading their minds
    2) remembering every little event and holiday with cards and gifts (thanks to hallmark and the marketers for that)
    3) not being romantic and knowing their "needs" each and every day

The movies stank, could not watch them thru, too moody little girl who never appears to have heard of vampires and all the myths around them in this day and age. Oh well to each his own... and they did make the author and movie folks a lot of moolah.

... as for the romantics, real grown up men and women know life is a journey and not all romance, gifts and "knowing" every little thing that bothers them all the time. It is a journey of learning, making mistakes, being decent to each other, raising your families the best you can and trying to do as little harm long term and as much good as possible as your go forward. The sometime romance and tender words during those journeys are that much more precious when they do not flow like water every day....

Be good

April 27, 2010 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
  39. bee

Well, it's fugly, but at least Bella only has to wear it for the .25 seconds it takes her to get married and knocked up. Hopefully Edward has better taste in wedding bands than he does in engagement rings... or wives.

It's an embarassment that these stories are so popular. Young women should be reading fiction that encourages them to be strong, independent adults ... these stories do nothing but glamorize a codependent and unhealthy relationship.

Anything that encourages young women to model themselves after Bella Swan shouldn't be sold in stores!!

April 27, 2010 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Mary

Ugh...that ring is ugly.

April 27, 2010 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  41. ProduceDept

When do you think there will be a "Twilight" the musical on Broadway?

April 27, 2010 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Jim

We must all thank Twilight for turning vampires from scary, intimidating creatures into whiny, slouchy emo brats.

April 27, 2010 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  43. KrayzTe83

The books were great! Books are usually better than movies. Being a fan is perfectly fine but being obsessed it a bit much. Now in my opinion the ring is hideous but it is the thought that counts and description in books is how each person's imagination sees it.

Jason- just because you thought it was stupid doesn't mean everyone else does. Please clue us in on your choice for a good movie or plot line for a book!

TWIHARD4EVAAA- One questions, ARE YOU SERIOUS?????

Just so everyone knows I loved the books and the movies and I am a 27 year old girl that can't wait for Eclipse. I have a great imagination and love all different kinds of plots. I read all the Harry Potter books in maybe 6 weeks. I like them all!!!!

For those of you that have a wide span imagination- Rock On!!!

For those of you that don't- GET A LIFE!!!!!

April 27, 2010 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Tricia

Lulu,
    Tiffany girl? Platinum? Get Real........ If you are that uppity, you should feel lucky that any guy would even want to date you.... Get a life... The "proposal" and the "marriage" aren't about where your ring is from.... get a clue.

April 27, 2010 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Kmarch

ugly ugly ring, looks likes something i would win out of a quater machine

April 27, 2010 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  46. JJ

That ring is hideous and people are way too obsessed with this.....The books were good, the movies are terrible, let's get on with our actual lives

April 27, 2010 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Jane

That looks like a mood ring from the seventies that a thirteen year old bedazzled with cheap rhinestones. Personally, I'd rather have the mood ring.

April 27, 2010 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Dayna

Kara wrote:
    From Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

When you describe the "face" of a diamond ring you are referring to the shape of the center stone diamond not the setting. So the Center stone would have a long oval face and the slanting row of glittering round stones would be set around the Oval stone. This is not what is pictured.

April 27, 2010 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Jason

forget this lame series, and every single story about it! While I liked the movies, I have never wanted to read the books. Clearly, I am the type of Twilight fan that doesn't actually know what happened next. Last I left off, she was proposed to, and boom! Credits began rolling. Now, not only do I know that she says YES, thanks to stories posted online, but I also know that she ends up pregnant. Thanks to sites like CNN, I no longer have to invest in the series to find out what happens next. Thanks for saving me $30 on the next two films that I will not be wasting my time on. It's like asking "was the movie good?" and having someone tell you the ending right away. I didn't want to know the ending, I just wanted to know if it was worth watching. Guess it isn't, now.

April 27, 2010 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Jacki

I like the Ring and think it is pretty if my BF got this ring for me i would like it evern better. I think im going to have him to look at it and get for me so its not UGLY and It doesn't look like it's on a Rubber band Stupid. People, i love the Movies, and im 30yrs old i have a great job, and love life so there you go.

April 27, 2010 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Bella0911

It may be ugly, but you are not the one receiving this ring. Anyway right on Twilight Saga" !

April 27, 2010 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Colleen

OMG this is insane...what is it with this Twilight stuff? It's not real!!! If my BF gave me that and said it was created after the Twilight ring, I would shove it down his throat.....

April 27, 2010 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  53. js

I miss Buffy

April 27, 2010 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Cousin It

That's an ugly ring. It's supposed to have been Edward's mother's ring, so it would have been from the late 1800s. That ring doesn't look the least bit old-fashioned.

It's a fugly, modern looking ring. ewwww

April 27, 2010 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  55. me me

Lynn said, "I need to write a stupid and silly book so millions of teenage girls and their mothers will make me rich too!!!"

Sorry Lynn, you're too silly and way, WAAAY to stupid to write a book.

April 27, 2010 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Samantha

ugly ring, not at all what i imagined after reading the description in the book. i second the "rubberband" comment...the gold band just makes it look that much more tacky. i guess we'll see how it looks on "Bella's" hand this summer.

TWIHARD4EVAAAA....wow. just wow.

April 27, 2010 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Snarky

TWIHARDWHATEVER, are you a man? Because your boyfriend sounds gay.

April 27, 2010 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Kara

From Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

For those of you declaring that it doesn't look like the ring described, seems you are wrong.

April 27, 2010 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Diotima

That is an ugly ring.

April 27, 2010 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Anna

I'm really hoping that TWIHARD4EVAAAA is just a troll...but the reality is that 70% of Twilight fans (the ones that call themselves Twihards) talk like that and take radical steps like that...

Also, that is one God-Awful ring. Don't feed the cash-cow!

April 27, 2010 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Brittney

That is NOT what was described in the book. That is one craptastic ring. ICK ICK.

April 27, 2010 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  62. nana

I think the ring is pretty – too bad it is designed after such a lame story line as that found in Twilight. I actually think our author should stop writing this story line altogether and find a different line of work. Yes I did read all 4 of them and no I will never read them again. I consider a good book to be one that you finish and want to pick it up and read it again. This series does not fit the bill.

April 27, 2010 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Lars

Act now, and get 1% off your purchase.

April 27, 2010 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Rachel

The ring is just plain ugly.......and why in the world would a grown man legally change his name for that of a movie? Pretty stupid if you ask me.

April 27, 2010 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Rebecca

It doesn't look like the wearer would be able to fit an actual wedding band below that puppy.

April 27, 2010 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  66. LuLu

I will not marry my BF if he proposed with a hideous ring like that one. I'm a Tiffany's Girl!, Platinum to be exact.

April 27, 2010 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Zebula

yawn.

April 27, 2010 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  68. PiercedPsycho

And here I thought celebrities have bad taste in rings...by the Noodly One that's hideous.

April 27, 2010 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  69. annie

ewww for the ring and TWIHARD4EVAAAA, please get help

April 27, 2010 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  70. acerrubrum

I think if someone wants their engagement ring to look like a fictional character's ring, then they are too young to be engaged, much less married.

April 27, 2010 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Dayna

That is not the least bit attractive and looks nothing to me like what was decribed in the book. Where is the center diamond. Stephenie should work on finishing Midnight Sun, something her fans really want from her instead of designing rings and writing short stories about characters we care nothing about. A short story of Alice's search for her family would have been nice or finishing Midnight Sun. That was better than Twilight!

April 27, 2010 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  72. brianna

that is the ugliest thing i have ever seen

April 27, 2010 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Liliana

TWIHARD4EVAAAA please tell us if you were jk cause that is insane!!

April 27, 2010 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Suzanne

Sad, sad, sad. Book/movie . . . reality. They're not the same, folks.

April 27, 2010 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Stacey

Wow, why does it look like it's being held on her finger by a rubber band? I'm a Twilight fan, but that's just hideous.

April 27, 2010 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  76. PietHein

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End.

April 27, 2010 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  77. vtown1982

The ring is not my taste. However, it does look similar to the way she describes it. The boy who changed his name might like the name Edward. Thank God Edward's name was'nt Herman. As far as Lynn goes, I believe what you said about the book was rude. This series is an incredible insight into the world of legends and myths. I have read them each over six times. (and yes I have a family, a job, and go to school full time!)

April 27, 2010 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Tay

I have to agree there is nothing attractive about that ring gold or silver... I've seen antique-styled rings that they could have went with that would be much better than this one.... as for TWIHARD4EVAAA I really hope that was a joke, right?

April 27, 2010 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Lynn

April 27, 2010 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Brittany

I'm guessing that TWIHARD4EVAAA is a 13 year old girl who has a 13 year old boyfriend whose middle name just so happens to be Edward. She has created this scenario in her mind to bring her closer to the Twilight saga...these Twilight kids are weird.

April 27, 2010 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  81. steph

That is the ugliest dang ring I have ever seen!

April 27, 2010 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  82. wow

holy crap that's sad.

April 27, 2010 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  83. laci

oh good lord, i hope TWIHARD4EVAAAA is joking. please tell me this is a joke.

April 27, 2010 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  84. thefragile3185

wow TWIHARD4EVAAA...i REALLY hope you are joking....

April 27, 2010 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  85. TWIHARD4EVAAAA

OMG...I hope my boyfriend buys me this!!! He already legally changed his name to Edward (middle name only though...I didn't talk to him for a week! eeks!), so this ring would be the icing on the cake!!!
    (or, the blood on the cake, heeheehee)

April 27, 2010 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Genevieve

You actually imposed the name Edward on your own boyfriend? And he actually changed his own middle name (or introduced a middle name)? Was his own name not good enough, or did you just want to indulge in the shared fantasies of oxygen-starved American women of sparkling, vegetarian vampires? I'm surprised he didn't leave you.

June 22, 2010 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • LMAOWHAT

LMFAO I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE KIDDING.

August 19, 2010 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |