April 20th, 2010

Movie night on 'Dancing With the Stars'

testing captions
testing captions

If you happened to tune in late to “Dancing With the Stars” last night, you may have seen Jake Pavelka, a.k.a “The Bachelor,” in his underwear, frantically trying to put on his pants in the middle of the ballroom. No, it wasn’t a horrible wardrobe malfunction.

Welcome to the “movie night” edition of the show, where the contestants danced to music from films and tried to channel big screen characters - thus Pavelka’s unfortunate attempt to mimic Tom Cruise in “Risky Business.” He did finish his cha-cha fully clothed and actually received compliments from the judges, but it will be hard to forget his, um, brief moment in the spotlight.

It will be easy to forget Kate Gosselin’s performance, on the other hand. She danced a lackluster Foxtrot to the theme music from “The Breakfast Club,” yawning in the rehearsal footage (but no tears!), and looking like she might need an energy boost for the main event as well. Her costume – a flowing pink dress - really didn’t help things since it didn’t evoke anything from the movie, and once again she seemed to be walking through the routine.

“It wasn’t a dance, it was a stroll,” said judge Len Goodman. Judge Bruno Tonioli called her performance “catatonic.”

Other couples had more fun. ESPN correspondent Erin Andrews and her professional partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy performed an energetic jive to music from “Pulp Fiction,” though the rehearsal footage was as attention grabbing as the actual dance.

Andrews and Chmerkovskiy were seen jumping, yelling, bickering and wrestling over shoes, prompting co-host Brooke Burke to call it “the sweetest lovers’ quarrel that we’ve seen. … Is love in the air?”

“Not until he gives me a ring,” Andrews replied, referring to the diamond “thank you” ring football star Chad Ochocinco has given his partner Cheryl Burke.

Meanwhile, Ochocinco struggled during his dance, a quickstep to music from “The Jungle Book” and Burke looked really tired of his apparent attempts at wooing her.

Pamela Anderson successfully channeled Dolly Parton during her quickstep to music from “Nine to Five” and singer Nicole Scherzinger received almost perfect scores for her great tango to “Pretty Woman.” She was at the top of the pack at the end of the night, while Gosselin ended up at the bottom.

Who do you think will be voted off tonight?

1. sugar daddy

Derrrrp

September 9, 2011 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Sweetie Bracelet :

sofa bed are very very comfortable and i love to sleep on them "

October 30, 2010 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Summer Lewis

In ballroom dancing, my favorite dance is Rumba and the Flamenco.`"

June 16, 2010 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Marilyn S. Walton

I believe Kate did the best she could. All the negative being spoken about her just horrible. Joy's show tonight was just horrible. I believe her and her guest are just jealouse of her. This is so wrong, Why can't people just leave her alone and let her do what she feels is right. Who are they to do this to her. Infact Joy's guest needs a new hair do and so does Joy. This makes me so angry how people talk about one another like that. I'm very happy Kate did what she did. She may not be a dancer but she is a great mother. I pray she does become successful inlife more then what these talk shows are.

April 21, 2010 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Megan

What happened with Evan?

April 21, 2010 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Giovanni

Free videochat sites !!! Free show live !!! JOIN NOW !!!

April 21, 2010 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  7. ELAINE

SERIOUSLY THIS WOMAN IS A FRAUD AND I HOPE JON DOES GET CUSTODY YOU DONT SEE HIM IN THE LIME LITE HALF AS MUCH AS KATE! SHE NEEDS TO GET OVER HERSELF!

April 21, 2010 at 4:54 am | Report abuse |
  8. P. Tessier

I have not watched Dancing with the stars this time because Kate Gosslin wan on there.

April 20, 2010 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  9. P. Tessier

Kate has to go.....

April 20, 2010 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Carole

Hallelujah!! Kate, you can now remove the steel bar from your spine and take off the cement shoes that hampered your talent. HAHAHAHA; talent, now there's a word that should not appear in the same sentence as Kate Gosselin........unless you are talking about the talent it takes to somehow be a tv hog when all you're good at is castrating others! you keep saying what a dedicated mother you are; well thank goodness you'll have more time to do that now......and we believe you will.....NOT! you are not fooling anyone with your makeover........you are still a wolf in sheep's hair!!!

April 20, 2010 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
  11. sona mark

kate gosselin disgusts me.... the people who vote for her baffle me.. what are you people thinking? i LOVE dancing with the stars but if Kate stays on the show any longer, I will stop watching... not worth it..

April 20, 2010 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Cheryl

If you want a sympathy vote, get rid of Kate and vote for someone is is actually trying.....Neicy!!!!. would have been nice if you'd mentioned her.

April 20, 2010 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  13. spartan53

FINALLY ! Goodbye, Kate ! I agree that Tony should get an extremely large bonus (combat pay). Now we can enjoy dancing. I am not nor ever been a single mom but the singles I know are not accommodated with nannies, sponsors, free trips, TV shows and all the rest. Those single moms that have been fortunate enough to gain financial stability are "giving back" to the community instead of "taking from".

April 20, 2010 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Ann

I enjoy watching everyone with the exception of Kate. Ballroom dancing is incredibly fun and she looks like it's a chore. She should be voted off the show because her performances are not up to par. In fact, they're not even close. Tony Dovolani has my sympathy for having to work with her.

April 20, 2010 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
  15. kate haters

I quit watching after last week when she was NOT evicted.. IT is a joke
    and I will NOT watch until the drama queen who is Herman Muster is GONE
    The show has become a JOKE

April 20, 2010 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  16. sue

Kate needs to go enough is enough.Go back to nursing,and quit complaing.I feel sorry for tony.i would like to start watching again.

April 20, 2010 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  17. SAN DIEGO

PLEASE PLEASE SOMEBODY STOP THE PAIN AND GET RID OF KATE GOSSELIN. MY EYES CANNOT TAKE HER AND HER WALKING AROUND THE DANCE FLOOR LIKE A WOUNDED ANIMAL. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR HER LET HER GO HOME TO HER KIDS.

April 20, 2010 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  18. VICKI

HOPEFULLY KATE, I READ AFTER I WATCHED HER START HER ROUTINE, IT'S REALLY BAD, AS TONY IS AN EXCELLENT DANCER TO BE STUCK WITH SOMEONE THAT'S JUST NOT GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.

April 20, 2010 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
  19. mississippigal

I am really really really really really, did I mention REALLY tired of Kate Gosselin. She is a press hound, and needs to be in the stoplight no matter the cost. Why can't she be happy just being a mom. Millions of other moms out there are doing it, and none are being whining brats.

April 20, 2010 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  20. millie

The best moments were with Jake and his no shirt.

April 20, 2010 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  21. ruth kessler

kate should have been thrown off after the first week – she is terrible = she really has is rough living in a 1,000.000 house = who is taking care of her children while she is on dwts and who paid for the trip to disney world = she is mean and selfish

April 20, 2010 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Laurie

Unfortunately, I watch the show to laugh at Kate. I guess that's entertainment!

April 20, 2010 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Anna Vital

Kate cannot dance and her outfits are not very attractive, and there are many single mothers who are a lot worse off than her.

April 20, 2010 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  24. mrose61

And as for all the folks out there rooting for Kate Gosselin being cause she is a single mother...
    1. She is a divorced mother with a father in the dynamic. Single mothers do not have an involved co-parent.
    2. This woman claims to be on this show to "support her kids." This is her job? Being a celebrity based on reality show appearances? That is self serving B.S. She earns income from TLC residuals, speaking fees and income from her best selling books. Use the money in the bank to spend more time with your precious children and less time seeking the limelight for yourself.
    3. This is the LAST WOMAN who should be representing mothers. She (and her husband) were blessed with 8 healthy children and insufficient means to support them without putting them on public display. The mothers I know and respect are focused on their families not on drawing attention to themselves.
    O.K. maybe I misspoke earlier...I guess my opinion of Kate Gosselin is pretty low...based on the information available and how she represents herself thru the media.

April 20, 2010 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  25. iho

Spackler: I'm a single mom and there's no way in hell I would cast one vote for Kate. I just watched the Oprah show w/Nadya Suleman and I have more respect for her than Kate. I hope she goes home tonight.

April 20, 2010 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  26. mrose61

We have loved this show since it's first season, but this might be the last season we watch if the producers continue to shove no-talent artificial "celebrities" like DramaMama Kate Gosselin down our throats. Her presence is not only distracting from the show, it is an insult to everyone competing and especially cruel for her professional partner Tony D. I don't have an opinion about her one way or the other except to say she does not represent the spirit of this show. Please, please, please, let this be her last night...or it might be ours as viewers. I hope the ratings spike is worth it for the short term because ABC is really doing some damage to this show for its' future.

April 20, 2010 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  27. DWTSfan

Please, please,please don't vote for the catatonic Kate G! Why she was even asked to be on the show is a total mind blank! Not only is she wooden and flatfooted but she has the personality of a doorknob! Get rid of her! I will not watch anymore shows if she remains, if you vote for her you are a dancing fool!

April 20, 2010 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Chris

Spackler: Kate does NOT represent the majority of single moms. Most single moms don't have a bevy of nannies, and some don't even have ex-husbands who will take care of the children while mom is enjoying a pseudo-celebrity lifestyle. Those of us who were or are single moms don't have the chance to earn that kind of money or if we did, most of us would turn it down to stay home with our children. All of them are hardworking and truly care about their families. This woman has the wherewithal to earn an honest living in nursing and chooses to be away from her family to promote books (who would ever want to read what she has to write?), dance badly, and start a talk show that will probably fail. The rest of the single parent community just does what is needed and seldom cries or whines about it. She's an opportunist who lacks the sincerity to be a good role model.

April 20, 2010 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Carleen

To Spackler – how can you truly put any single moms is a class with Kate-cat? I know too many single working moms who are TRULY working to make a life for themselves and their families. She doesn't work at anything. It's an insult to put real working moms in a class any where near her. She is a fake from top to bottom, inside and out.

April 20, 2010 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  30. qbananita

What about Evan? I thought he was the epitome of graceful dedication and superior sportsmanship!

April 20, 2010 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Florence

Spackler – What is the purpose of keeping Kate on the show.? She is nasty, inconsiderate of Tony and can't dance. Now I know why Jon left her. I guess not too many people will watch the show if she is still on, I know I won't and I love Dancing with the Stars. I have watches all the Dancing with the Stars shows, Poor Tony. He had to put up with her and it looks like she couldn't care less if she could dance only that she could have people feel sorry for her because she has to raise 8 kids by herself. I hope Jon does gets custody of the kids. PLEASE TAKE HER OFF THE SHOW

April 20, 2010 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  32. dee

Kate-Just leave!!! No explanation, no tears, nothing-JUST GO. I have loved the Jon & Kate plust 8 show and have felt sorry for Jon. Now Tony needs a shoulder to cry on. She was not and still is not a nice person. I feel sorry for the kids too.

April 20, 2010 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  33. LALA

CHAD OCHOCINCO NEEDS TO CONCENTRATE ON HIS DANCING NOT ON WHETHER CHERYL WILL SLEEP WITH HIM, HE HAS NO CLASS. BROOKE BURKE NEEDS IMPROVEMENT ON HER HOSTING SKILLS TOO, SEEMS LIKE SHE'S ON "THE DATING GAME". PLEASE TALK ABOUT THE TECHNIQUE OF THE DANCE, NOT ABOUT THE CHEMISTRY THAT IS GOING ON BETWEEN THE DANCERS.

April 20, 2010 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Spackler

Got over 1000 friends on Facebook to vote for Kate. Our goal is for 10,000 so let's keep it going. Single Moms unite everywhere!!!!!!

April 20, 2010 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  35. moosey

the last straw was kate questioning Tony if the move he was showing her was a dance move.....so she's an expert now huh? but really enough about her. Talking about her is just feeding into the hysteria.
    I thought Pam was super cute and did really well. Nash was so much fun and ESPN chic was pretty good to. Nicole was awesome
    . One thing for everyone-please vote based on the dancing. Merit improvement not gossip. the show is been all about drama instead of dancing this year. lets take DWTS back and make it fun again.

April 20, 2010 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Spackler

I'm voting for Kate again and again and again. It's so fun to see this show tank. HA

April 20, 2010 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Annie

Watching Kate make a fool of herself on the dancefloor was bad enough. But when Brook talked to her after her little stint, she, once again exploited those darling children... If you really watched and listened, it's all about money to her... It's not fair to the other dancers who work their butts off to do their best... To be voted off before Kate is an insult. ...

April 20, 2010 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  38. darlene d

I agree with the rest of you that Kate has got to go!!!! Ratings or no ratings.....please leave!!!!

April 20, 2010 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Omaha Reader

actually, I don't really care who goes or stays... I just enjoy watching the show and drink & relax... it's just entertaining... I'd love to see more of DWTS...

April 20, 2010 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  40. sb

BYE BYE KATE. She did not DANCE last nite. It was pathetic.
    I used to like Jake, but I think he should just stick to flying. It was
    entertaining but not very technically sound

April 20, 2010 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  41. SickofKate

Okay...now we see just what Jon was talking about....People, I think we owe him an apology. America are we that reality show shallow that we'er actually supporting this NON-TALENTED chick??? Everytime you turn on the TV you're seeing Kate crying about them babies. Then let 's do her a favor (and the rest of us) and let's send her home. STOP voting for her! Poor Tony, DWTS should give him a nice bonus for dealing with this nightmare. This guy is going in to combat every week.

April 20, 2010 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  42. CanuckJen

Mara: I agree...I am sick and tired of hearing Kate complain about being tired because she is a single mom. I was a single mom too ... to a 3 year old and a 5 year old. Now all you haters out there...I understand that is not the same as being the single mom to eight kids. BUT, I worked full time, got up every morning at 5:30 a.m. to get me and the kids ready for the day. Took them to school/day care and then on to work until 5:00 pm. Then home for supper, homework, getting everyone ready for bed and then conking out until the next alarm clock bell! All of this for no child support payments and an annual salary of $32,000 (before taxes). We lived in a 2 bedroom basement apartment and I slept on the sofa bed so the kids could each have their own bedroom. I heard yesterday that Kate Gosselin is receiving $250,000 for her 12 week commitment to DWTS. So, cry me a river Kate. I would love the chance to do DWTS and I would do it for free! (well, maybe a food allowance and lodging?? :-) ) On the merits alone, Kate needs to go home...it is painful to watch her dance!

April 20, 2010 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Rachel

pleasseee, take her away in a straight jacket and drop her off the active volcanoe in Iceland. She will be a good offering to to counter the lava that is spewing. I need visine for my sore eyes. I like to be entertained and not be subjected to a chinese torture.

April 20, 2010 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  44. molly

kate get off the show man!!!! you can't dance even if your life depended on it.
    Pleeeze go home to your kid"s.
    I am sure they need you,we don't...sorry.
    I love tony and feel sorry for him,he is such a great performer.

April 20, 2010 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  45. iho

Kate has to be going home tonight. All the blogs that I have read want her voted off. So I think she's going. Thank goodness!! She gets paid $250.000 anyway whether she wins or not.

April 20, 2010 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Tired of Kate

Can't understand who is voting for Kate. Does she think she is the only "celeb" leaving a life behind..GET OVER IT....I loved the Charlie Brown teacher impression. Carrie Ann was right on..
    I just love Erin Andrews...

April 20, 2010 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  47. WAKE UP

GET HER OFF THE TUBE. SHE CANNOT DANCE.

April 20, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Charlie Brown

I think Carrie Ann said it best: Wah, Wah, Wah, wah, wah wah wahhhh

April 20, 2010 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  49. vjc

I felt sorry for Jon on the original show...she has always been mean. They gave her a new look, to make you forget the old Kate. She is still the same person...if she stays on the show I would have to stop watching.

April 20, 2010 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  50. FRAN

I feel so bad for Tony kates partner that poor guy looks like he wishes she would just get hit by a bus on the way to the show. She has to be the WORST TV personality ever! I shouldn't even say personality because she would actually have to have one! She has no talent and it amazes me that she lasted this long on the show. If she does not get booted off tonight i will no longer watch the show.

April 20, 2010 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  51. TOBY

If Jake thinks he is Tom Cruise, then how about some ocean front property in Arizona?

April 20, 2010 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Lookatme

Sorry Kate, its time to go home! You really have no idea how to dance, nor move with grace! Go home to your kids. If life is really that bad as you cry on camera every chance you get then go home where you belong! Oh yea helpful you are not! I am also a single mother of 5! Only making 11$ an hour. . . Stop crying already, feeling sorry for yourself! Give all us a break and grow up! Life can not be that bad. Look what they paid you for one night of being on the show! I don't even make that in a year. America OPEN YOUR EYES! STOP your VOTE for HER!

April 20, 2010 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  53. cindy

Pamela Anderson was ADORABLE as Dolly! And she looked genuinely delighted when one of the judges said he'd like to see her on Broadway. Sleepwalker Kate's dance was just painful to watch and embarassing Puh-lease – Mom-zilla needs to GO! Even poor Tony obviously can't stand her. Of course she tries to tell HIM how to do his job. I can almost feel kind of sorry for Jon.

April 20, 2010 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  54. pbaz

It's all about the ratings darling! All of you and millions more are watching! This is the highest rating this show has ever gotten.

I watch because I am familiar with just how dificult it is to learn these dances and some of the contestants are VERY good.

April 20, 2010 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Victor

PLEASE AMERICA!!!!! KATE HAS GOT TO GO!!!!! SHE'S NOT EVEN DANCING FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!

If Kate somehow survives this will just prove that this show is fixed.

April 20, 2010 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Shamrock

PULLEEAASSEE!!! Kate's gotta go!! She's good at crying on cue, using those children (when she needs them), whining to us how she can't pay the bills while she gets thousand dollar hair extensions, tanning, nails, work-outs etc...but SHE CAN'T DANCE!!!

April 20, 2010 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  57. ribbit

I'm white. Why were the black contestants leftt out of this article? I actually clicked on this article to find out about THEM because I tuned in too late last night.

April 20, 2010 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  58. gat

Kate is painful-good bathroom break material or simply go to bed early! Yawn is right (for us). She uses more energy batting her eyelashes than she does lifting a foot!

April 20, 2010 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  59. josieboo

If Kate does not go home tonight i'm done with DWTS for this season. She really needs to go and Jake should follow her afterwards.

April 20, 2010 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  60. Katie

@ MARTA – glad you finally saw the light !!! Kate Gosselin has been dismissive of everyone and everything related to DWTS. She expects poor Tony to pull her around and make her look good. Personally, I would love it if he tripped her – but then she'd sue to see how much money she could make off it.... Oh well, she can't dance, she can't act, she can't parent – lets send her off and far far away. But her kids really want her on the show – probably so she isn't home with them !!!

April 20, 2010 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  61. Eve Lynne

O Kate, girl, you just can't dance! Jake, poor Jake, your in the same boat. But hey – this season I am certainly entertained.

April 20, 2010 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  62. Carol

It was really difficult to watch Kate on DWTS. She whines and cries during the rehearsals, she looks like she's barely even trying to learn to dance, she treats Tony like garbage, and then the dance is TERRRRRIBLE! She looks like Tony has to drag her around just to get it to look like a dance, not pleasant to even watch.

What I think is absolutely the worst is to hear Kate explain her performance garbage as her energy was focused on the kids this week, when that is total BS. She has been on every nightly talk show, daily book signings, radio interview in order to continue her "pity me" campaign and sell her new book. The kids didn't show up until late in the week. Just sick of the lies, whining, excuses, and just overall bad behavior. I wish Kate would grow up and realize that there are so many people in America who TRULY have it rough. Kate has a full staff at home to attend to her and her family's every need at her family's estate in PA – enough with the pity party! Vote this woman off the show and SAVE TONY!

April 20, 2010 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  63. Phyllis

At least Nash has the moves, the personality and acts like she is having fun

April 20, 2010 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  64. Suzanne

Get rid of Kate, she can't dance. This is a dance contest not popularity. It is not fai to the proessional dancer, she doesn't even try. It s a shame that good dancers went off the show first, She should have been off the second week.

April 20, 2010 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  65. Tammy Steele

My daughter and I have quit watching since we figured the show was fixed to keep Kate on for ratings. We she goes, we will consider watching again.

April 20, 2010 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  66. Jacki

sooooo over Kate. Sick and tired of better dancers being voted off and that lame so-called dancer still on the show. Go home to your kids, Kate! And stop all the whining.... we're over you!

April 20, 2010 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  67. lilbitofheaven

Kate really does need to go. Every week it's a different excuse. I can't stand her whining and excuses and the pathetic I love you heart at the beginning of each show. If anyone watched the original Jon Plus Kate Show they would know this is definitely not Kate. All of this is for show and to garner sympathy and sadly some voters are falling for it. It's so unfair to see others voted off each week when she should have been gone a couple of weeks ago. The woman can cry on cue, can whine with the best and is the best at being WOE IS ME KATE. Does anyone ask any of the others about their week??? If anyone deserves to be tired it's Evan who is traveling with the ice show and performing every night. At yet we don't hear a single complaint out of him. The true difference between someone who is an adult and Kate who is a needy child. Kate has been whining about wanting to be on DWTS for a long time – she got her wish and now she can't deal with it. PLEASE America quit voting for this woman. Her ego is already the biggest part of her – please don't continue to feed it.

April 20, 2010 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  68. Jeannie

KG does not dance. She stomps around the floor as though she were wearing concrete boots. It's horrible. It's embarrassing. It's not fair to the contestants who really try and who do a credible job of ballroom dancing. Her poor partner won't even sit next to her in the little room where they are before and after their dances. Free Tony!!

April 20, 2010 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  69. Patti Mitchell

Kate Gosselin should go. It's not fair to keep her on just because of ratings.....she cannot dance and there is no shame in that. Her whining about everything is just getting old and the funny thing is that she doesn't even seem to care. DOES SHE HAVE SOME ARRANGEMENT WITH ABC THAT SHE WILL STAY ON!!!!!!! Makes a person wonder. Anyway, it's sad that a couple of others have already been kicked off when they evidently were better than her.

ENOUGTH IS ENOUGTH.........Yeh, yeh, she has 8 kids, divorce, etc. but how many millions of other mums are out there working there in the same situation and working their tails off and most are not looking at $2 million dollar homes in California!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 20, 2010 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  70. Rebecca

I agree with Chris and Mara. It is actually painful to watch Kate Gosselin. She has no business being on any type of dance show.

April 20, 2010 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  71. MARTA

I used to be on Team Kate but last night, I just got fed up with her! Can she show some freaking respect for Tony and the dancing? When I saw her yawning in the rehearsal, I had to change the channel!!! She has no dedication for this show at all. Maybe if she didn't spent the whole week before last night performance promoting a freaking book, she wouldn't have been tired @ rehearsals and might have learned something!!!!!

I feel so bad for Tony whos seems so sweet and is so hooooot!!!!!!!!!

April 20, 2010 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  72. Mara

If people are voting for who should continue on the show because their performance warranted it then Kate Gosselin should see the door. It is painful watching her dance and annoying to listen to her tell everyone week after week that she's a single mother. What does that have to do with dancing? Whoever is keeping her on there by voting for her is not doing her kids any favors. Time to get rid of the drama, the tears, the poor me – yuck!!

April 20, 2010 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  73. Chris

Soooooo tired of Kate's whiny excuses for her horrible performances. This week it was a "cold"....next week, what? One can only hope she finally goes this week. Has she never looked in the mirror to see how lazy her arms are and how clumsy she is, as though her shoes are made of concrete. I can only assume that the people voting for her are ignorant of what ballroom dancing should look like even though the pros and other contestants have done some wonderful routines. Derek's choreography is incredible!

April 20, 2010 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |