April 19th, 2010

'Celebrity Apprentice' tackles tough guy

Former wrestler Bill Goldberg got his butt kicked on “Celebrity Apprentice” when he stepped up as project manager. He shouldn’t have been in the ring in the first place.

The challenge was to craft image makeovers for young rising country singers Luke Bryan and Emily West. Trace Adkins, a former “Celebrity Apprentice” runner up, made a special appearance to help the teams.

Donald Trump asked Goldberg if he thought Bret Michaels should be the men’s leader since music is Michaels’ arena of expertise. Goldberg insisted it should be him. There are only three men left on RockSolid, and he’s the only one who hasn’t been project manager. However, he delegated 95 percent of the task to Michaels.

Michaels proved to be a great “assistant project manager,” as he called himself and didn’t complain about doing the majority of the work. He should have complained loudly when Goldberg tried to get him fired. Instead, he - always the sensitive one - thought he lost a friend. What is wrong with these men?

Goldberg had the best line of the night when Trump asked again why he didn’t see that Michaels was really the best project manager for this challenge.

“I was unfortunately misinformed by my own stupidity,” he responded. Hmm… I know some people who may need to steal that line.

Meanwhile, Cyndi Lauper naturally volunteered to be the women’s project manager. The women won, but did you see all the claws come out this episode? Lauper and Maria Kanellis especially didn’t gel. Kanellis reminisced about when Lauper was her childhood idol, but she now considered her mean. Lauper responded that she would give her a picture to use as a dartboard.

Overall, the women believed that Lauper didn’t want or need their input. Lauper did, however, ask for Sharon Osbourne’s opinion because she respected it. That’s the difference. She respects Osbourne’s opinion about music, not the others. I don’t blame her.

Speaking of Osbourne, she missed the first part of the challenge because she was sick. She later arrived, but looked pale, weak and fatigued. As the show progressed, her color and energy returned. Holly Robinson Peete commented at the start of this episode that Trump seems to be giving her a break. Do you agree?

Who do you think will be eliminated next? Post your comments.

1. Land Rover North London

I used to be recommended this blog through my cousin. I'm not positive whether or not this put up is written through him as no one else know such designated approximately my difficulty. You're incredible! Thanks!

April 15, 2012 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  2. candidates needed for ema jobs

You're in point of fact a good webmaster. The website loading velocity is amazing. It sort of feels that you're doing any unique trick. In addition, The contents are masterwork. you've done a fantastic job on this topic!

April 14, 2012 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
  3. Portable Buildings

It's the best time to make some plans for the long run and it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I may just I want to recommend you some fascinating things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles relating to this article. I desire to learn more things about it!

April 10, 2012 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
  4. hari

This is one of the worst TV shows. Perfect to waste 2 hours of time by seeing buildings, streets, lights in NY and listen some unethical words especially from Sharon and Donald.

What message are they sending to society by using that type of a language on national TV on family channel. This has to aired in some adult channel.

April 20, 2010 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  5. sunny

Is anyone else besides me, SICK of Cindi Lauper's three hits...Time after Time, True Colors and Girls Just want to have Fun. She reminds us EVERY show and she is not the ONLY celebrity!!! Definately a MICRO-PLUS-Manager. I am ready for her to be sent home!!

April 20, 2010 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  6. Doc

The difference between the two teams was that Luke Bryan didn't really want a makeover. In addition, Emily West gave a moving performance. Should we fault the men for choosing Luke Bryan? Maybe they should have chosen Emily West just to confound Tenacity.

April 20, 2010 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  7. Sara

I'm convinced the whole thing is fixed and that people have in their contracts that they will stay until week X. Why else would Trump not have kicked off Sharon, but told Michael he couldn't come back.

Holly needs to go. I used to like her from the 21 Jump Street days, but now I'm sick of her.

April 20, 2010 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
  8. TubeHeiress

Holly and Maria are exhibiting very unpleasant character flaws. Jealous, self-absorbed, combatively aggressive along with other negative behavior. For D-List celebrities, their respective egos far outweigh their talents.
    Cyndi appears to be a kind, thoughtful woman trying to do her best, along with Sharon Osborne.

April 20, 2010 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  9. susie

Goldberg was definitely a team player and seemed like a great guy, but he didn't have the talents that some of the others did and my guess it that's what got him the axe in the end...

April 20, 2010 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  10. Mike

IF PEETE KEEPS SHOWING HER BUTT SHE WILL BE NEXT TO GO. SHE IS NOT A TEAM PLAYER, LIKES TO HEAR HERSELF TALK AND IS INSTIGATING CONFLICT AND NOT HELPING WITH THE TASKS AT HAND. LAUPER SHOWED HER TRUE (COLORS) HEART AND EXTENDED THE OLIVE BRANCH BUT WHEN SHE SAW PEETE AND THE ARROGANT RED HEAD WERE CONDENSENDING, SHE CUT THEM OFF, END OF STORY, SHE WON THE WEEK ON HER OWN. GOLDBERG SHOULD STILL BE ON THE SHOW...

April 20, 2010 at 8:00 am | Report abuse |
  11. tom thumb

who really gives a damn about celebrity apprentice?

April 20, 2010 at 4:43 am | Report abuse |
  12. Kristin Paskowski

Holly Robinson needs to go!!!! She's done nothing but hate on Cyndi since the first episode, and that's about all that she brings to the table- complaints. I really hope Cyndi wins, but if Brett is the winner I woudn't be upset.. At least he's real, and stuck to the tasks and didn't bail out on his charity- amdist his daughter being sick.... like Darryl Strawberry and Mr. Olympics did.

April 20, 2010 at 1:59 am | Report abuse |
  13. GM

What the ladies forget - It's not personal this IS business. Put the egos on the shelf and use your resources well and you shall succeed. Get caught up in the egos and your ship shall sink!!

April 20, 2010 at 1:43 am | Report abuse |
  14. GD

The whole program should be fired...especially Donald Trump's hair.

April 20, 2010 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  15. JB

I find Bret Michaels to be very annoying – and fake. Honestly, he just doesn't stop talking. I think he should have been gone a long time ago.

April 19, 2010 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Linda

I hope that either Cyndi Lauper or Bret Michaels wins this season. I was just so very pleased to see Trace Adkins come back on Celebrity Apprentice, even though it was only for one episode. I was a little disappointed that he wasn't coming back to join the Rock Solid team for the rest of the episodes. He should have won instead of Piers Morgan two seasons ago. Also, I have seen Luke Bryan in concert, when he opened for Trace a couple of years ago and he was terrific, but he didn't do so well off the stage. Even so, the men should have won with him. They did a great job. Goldberg had no business being the project manager, he knew nothing about the task at hand, thank goodness for Bret taking the reigns on this one. He knows his stuff. Goodbye, Goldberg. I hope Holly is shown the door next week. She thinks she's "all that" but she's not.

April 19, 2010 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  17. donnyboy

Brett really surprised me as well. he was essentially the cyndi lauper of the guys team for a while there. everyone tried to throw him under yet he still stands. He deserves to be there still and has been doing a great job, on the other hand im ready for curtis to leave. At first he did good and seemed to be a shoe in but now he just sits back and does just enough to get by unnoticed.

as for the women. get rid of holly, she's a leech and im sure theres a reason none of her shows have lasted longer than a few seasons....... im just sayin.

April 19, 2010 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Kenny

Cyndi ..you are my girl!! I love you soooo much and always will but just do me a favor..before you leave can you please smack the Shi* out of Holly and Maria! thanks. Give em hell Cyndi!!

April 19, 2010 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  19. bevvie

There is nothing wrong with Holly. She is not a whiner. She has spoken the truth about Sharon and Cyndi. Sharon does seem to have a free pass card. And Cyndi is the whiner, literally. I like Cyndie, but not on this show. Her voice is so irritating!! Summer just looks at all of them like they are crazy. Mixed feelings about Maria. Brett gets on my nerves, and Curtis is so sneaky. Trump is a chauvinist. His comments are so biased against women. On this episode, Trace had the best lines, especially when he disagreed with Trump and told him to stop talking about the red rag on Brett's head. Does he wash that thing?

April 19, 2010 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Doug Shiloh

I predict it will be Bret Michaels vs. Sharon Osbourne in the final.

April 19, 2010 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  21. kbbcoop

Maria was chewing her fingers and fingernails like a rabid wolverine. Holly is a bigger whiner than anyone in the history of this show, both need to GO!

April 19, 2010 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Diane

As soon as the ladies lose a challenge, Holly will be booted off. Bret or Sharon will probably be the last two standing and if Bret can grow some balls he might pull it off and win.

April 19, 2010 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  23. lonewolf

Trump is giving Osborne a break, why didn't he extend the same courtesy to Michael Johnson when he informed trump he had to leave to take care of personal business. Trump told him missing even one show would be too much to recover. So whats up with him letting Sharon dictate her sick time???

April 19, 2010 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Karen

Holly is painting a very poor impression of herself. No matter if you like someone or not, the celebrities are there to support charity. Not very charitable if you your leader does no win for her charity. Grow up Holly and work on finding things good in people instead of exposing flaws that we all have.

April 19, 2010 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  25. susie

I think Holly is self-centered and disrespectful to Cyndi.
    I originally liked Curtis but think he's in it just for himself and was not loyal to Bret who basically has done ALL the work for all the projects, creatively speaking...
    I too agree that Donald makes his firing decisions based on ratings..he is after all "the Don" and makes good business decisions!
    Once Bret and Cyndi are gone...so am I!

April 19, 2010 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Cheryl

This was taped back in November and Sharon had the Swine Flu.... so they had to take her away for the couple weeks...not her fault and she should get to stay.

April 19, 2010 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Jessica

Oh my goodness... I think Holly Robinson Peete is a "control freak" and needs to watch over everyone. No wonder it looks like Rodney has put on50 lbs... His wife must be driving him nuts. My favorite of all Sharon Osbourne is back! She is one straight shooter!

April 19, 2010 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Jerry Koenig

How can you people back Cyndi Lauper?? That lady is freakin nuts!! I guess there's a lot of the same kind that think she is great. Oh brother !

April 19, 2010 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  29. precangl53

Sharon stated on tv today that she had the swine flu when she was ill. They would have had to totally shut down production if she had not stayed out. When asked if she won she just smiled

April 19, 2010 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  30. linda tesauro

The person who should win the Trump prize should go to the producer of this show. How he/she can stretch this program into 2 hours needs an award! There is so little content other than silly bickering, rolling of the eyes, cars sitting in traffic, dead air, well, the list of idleness goes on. But you have to hand it to the producer...he/she can stretch this dribble into 2 of the longest hours of your life! Bizarro tv.

April 19, 2010 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Sandra Armstrong

I think that Cyndi did an outstanding job as project manager. She is the reason the women won. If she had let stupid Holly and crybaby Maria intimidate her, they would have lost big time. She knows what she is doing and so does Sharon. They have expierence and class and all Maria and Holly have is nothing. They are just jealous.

April 19, 2010 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Bill Sims

With Goldberg gone, I'm gone. This show sucks.

April 19, 2010 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  33. LLL379

I pick Cyndi Lauper to win. She knows quite well what she is doing and I'm pretty sure that the claws come out for purposes of show ratings. Haven't you noticed that D.T. tends to fire all of the lesser knowns first?

April 19, 2010 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Jhardain

speaking of the show, Goldberg screwed up that is why he is gone.
    He should not have taken the PM job that time around.

Sharon will probably win.

I'd MUCH rather her win then that dumb @$$ whining Joan Rivers, she sucks and should not have won last time.

Her and her daughter whined and threatened to quit more then any people I have ever seen on the show.

Oh, Go Sharon!!!

I'd cuss all the time too if I lived in that household. :)

April 19, 2010 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Kathy

You know what, Holly needs to go. She is so full of herself she is about to burst. You see some of these people on TV and think, "oh, I bet they are really down to Earth." Then you see them on shows like this and realize they soooo are not. If they act like this as adults, I can't imagine how their kids act.

And one thing apparently most people aren't realizing is that when we see it – yes it is one week apart but for them when it was being filmed it was days not weeks. One day they did the restaurant, the next day it was the Kodak thing, etc, etc. So Sharon hasn't been sick for weeks, she was sick for days not by choice like Michael had either. I don't think Michael had a personal emergency I think he just wanted to leave because he hadn't been winning.

April 19, 2010 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  36. I love Sandra

Maria is so hot!

Holly needs to be fired.

Cyndi is becoming more and more annoying.

Sharon needs to step up next week.

Summer is under the radar and may wind up as a finalist.

Brett has done a pretty good job of avoiding getting fired. Glad that his daughter is OK.

Curtis is another one that's under the radar and could be a finalist.

April 19, 2010 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Jhardain

*@UrallLosers "You know what the saddest thing here is? A bunch of Dumb A** adults debating a flippin TV show. What a BUNCH od idiots that need to get a life."

What's sadder is some fool who doesn't debate the show commenting on the blog and should probably be the one getting a life. LOL

April 19, 2010 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  38. RH

Holly gets on my last nerve..and Maria is nothing but a bimbo...
    Cindy and Sharon run the show !! Even if Sharon was there for three shows.

She's (Sharon) fine. This morning on Live with Regis and Kelly she said she had the swine flu.

Cindy deserves respect and the others are not even close to her league....get rid of them !!!

Trump is a MCP...gggrrrosss !!!

April 19, 2010 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Jenny

It seems like Trump is doing all the choosing as to who goes instead of leaving it to the project manager. Last week Holly really wanted Cyndi to go but Trump told her to forget it, she'd been to see the president. Michael had to leave on a family matter but DT wouldn't allow him to return. Sharon is out sick for several weeks but is allowed to come back...but she never says or does anything and I think that's because it's the safest way to stick around, to keep below the radar and let everyone else duke it out and get fired. Last week it was clear that Holly wanted Maria to go but DT, Ivanka & the old guy had made a big case that Selita should go and so she went, against Holly's wishes. Then last night, it was clear that both Curtis & Goldberg thought Bret should go (and so did Trace Adkins) but DT made a case that Goldberg should go and so he went. So being the project manager doesn't give them the right to choose who goes and that's a big departure from previous seasons. Yup, it's all for ratings. Bret is much more colorful than Goldberg, so guess who goes. Maria is more of a loud mouth and feistier than Selita so guess who goes. Cyndi causes a lot of dissension among everyone so she'll stay. Same with Holly, she's a strong personality so she'll stay. So yeah, I think that Trump and his sidekicks will pow wow to come up with a case as to why Summer should go...then Curtis. Those two have been hard working peace makers through this whole thing. The loud mouthed, pushy ones will stay 'til the end since they won't hold their spirited back-stabbing comments which translates into better ratings. Trump is breaking all the rules in leading each project manager to HIS choice as to who should go just so he can artificially keep the ratings going. But guess what...I'd prefer seeing a peaceful, kind Summer & Curtis work on a project than the obnoxious Cyndi, foul-mouthed Sharon & bossy Holly.

April 19, 2010 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  40. jt1985

Seriously? Whoever said Sharon isn't smart and is just a "foul-mouthed old lady" obviously has no idea who Sharon Osbourne is. She's not just Ozzy's wife she was his manager. She made Ozzy Osbourne a freaking star.

April 19, 2010 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  41. suzieee

SHARON OSBOURNE NEEDS TO GO NEXT!

April 19, 2010 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  42. SIMONEj

HOLLY AND MARIA NEED TO GO.

BRET WILLMOT LIKELY BE THE WINNER.

April 19, 2010 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Cypress

I've watched about 50% of the shows, it seems all the women, except the Olympic swimmer are b@!#$@!

The difference is, Cyndi and Sharon have some skills and the rest apparently don't .

The guys, I really don't see anyone left standing except Curtis, that have any redeeming skills.

I suspect the winnter will come from the girls side, I personally hope its Maria or maybe, the swimmer, alas lookout for the darkhorse "-)

April 19, 2010 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Kat

Cannot stand Holly Robinson Peete – she is a nasty swine. I cannot believe the looks of contempt that she gives Lauper. Glad Sharon is back because I think HRP is afraid of her.
    Should be a great team with Sharon – Bret and Maria.
    Let's go Rock of Love – oh I mean Rock Solid!

April 19, 2010 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  45. James Douglas

First, Goldberg was a fool... first to take the option of PM and second to try and through Brett under the bus. He deserved to go.

Cindi gave new meaning to the words "micro manage" but the other women were not going to give her a break anyway. The rift there will only get better next week when Sharon and Maria are pulled to the other team.

Speaking of Sharon and Trump giving her a pass... let's face it, she is a front runner but besides that, as Ms. O told Matt and Anne on the Today Show, she had Swine Flu. I think it seems fair to give her a week off. Trump knows she is not going on the block anytime soon. Ms. Peete only wishes she could say that about herself.

April 19, 2010 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Doug`

I think you all have a lot of good points, yes we are adults debating a TV show, and yes Bret has come along way in this show, and yes Cyndi has done a lot in her life and on this show both good and bad and well yes, finally some young selfish ladies are on the show again. This is all good for both us the viewers and the rating for the show, yet when you really dig threw the layer of all this you see that some who grew up pampered came out as spoiled and honestly lazy, why is Bret so good now, well he had to struggle to get where he is now and I know in some cases they all struggled to get where their at but they really don’t know the true meaning of a Dollar. Lets see them manage a farm for a week or even prep for a fishing trip and only allow to pack in a backpack what they need and see who does it the best. Lets pick some meaningful task and see how they do like telling them to manage the trash pick up for the Bronx and they only have 4 truck and 4 hours to collect the most house trash pickups. See they are not real survivors of big business America and I think they would fall flat on there faces if they were given real task to manage outside of the rich and famous type of task like Kodak selling.
    YOU KNOW WHAT LETS SEE THEM MAKE SOME WAVES AND STAND THE TEST OF TIME AND COME UP WITH A NEW SUPER BOWL HALFTIME COMMERICAL FOR MCDONALDS (some of the funniest and most memorable commercials of all time) and see how well they do and or what America thinks of them then!

April 19, 2010 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Citizen Val

Oh jesus ... who cares.

JA ... use a little common sense .. OF COURSE HIS HAIR IS FAKE.

April 19, 2010 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  48. JA

One question: is Brett's hair real? I think not and that's why he wears the bandanas...he's totally bald. His hair looks like mannequin hair..

April 19, 2010 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Garry Bandura

Holly needs to get off her soap box,..She keeps going & going at each other like a childish little whiner. I'm sure there'll be a task where here mouth will be an asset,..but for now just SHUT the hell up already,..Maria says it wastes time listening to her stories yet we still have to listen to her yak her face off?

April 19, 2010 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  50. mike

whats funny is this is suppose to be star power, at the beginning i didnt even know 90 percent of the woman-also lauper had hits in the worse decade of music-sharon only is where she is at because of ozzie- as a consumer though-most of the winners i wouldnt have picked-guess why thats why i dont watch commercials

April 19, 2010 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  51. vindra

trump obviously doesn't like it when MEN talks back to him. everyone knows that that is the reason why he fired goldberg. he (goldberg) was man enough to stand up to trump and he (trump) didn't like it! too bad trump – goldberg is more than the man you will ever be!

April 19, 2010 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Hill-Comer

Interesting...when Mike Johnson said he had to leave the show, Trump told him he could not return because too much time would have passed and that he would miss too much. However, Sharon has missed three full challenges. Hummmm. Yes, Sharon is being cut a lot of slack.

April 19, 2010 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  53. JA

Holly and Maria are way too full of themselves and need to "get fired" immediately. They are both way too obnoxious! You gotta love Cyndi and Sharon, both unique, talented, and intelligent women. Summer doesn't seem to have much to do, but I'll forgive her because she was a great athlete and she has great legs! As for the men...Brett is as sensitive as a woman, it's embarrassing, and the Australian guy just doesn't seem to do much except stand around with his moussed up hair. Go Cyndi and Sharon!

April 19, 2010 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Samantha

and urallosers, yet you found a need to post. go back to your cartoon

April 19, 2010 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Paul

Cyndi is very bitter and unhappy looking. I understand why Maria was disappointed in her childhool idol.

April 19, 2010 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
  56. UrallLosers

April 19, 2010 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Rob K

Cyndi rocks! She's a creative talent, and like creativity, its sometimes not pretty to watch being made. But the end result kicks. And every time she is involved, the end result kicks. Sharon admitted such. So the whiny Divas (Maria and Holly) need to go. Next stop Surreal Life with all the other B rated nobodies...

April 19, 2010 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  58. E

The Donald won't get rid of the whack jobs because of ratings. I used to watch The Apprentice and The Celebrity Apprentice all the time until Joan Rivers was calling Annie Duke a Nazi and equated her to Hitler and Donald Trump just let her go on and said "those are some pretty strong words". If Donald Trump had a set of gonads he would have sent Joan Rivers packing. I have no respect for Donald Trump and the time for this show to go has come, I think its days are numbered!!!!

April 19, 2010 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  59. pailssss

say good nite holly.and leave

April 19, 2010 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Jess

The guy was easy to do..women much harder and more work.
    What is so hard about picking out a shirt and pants.

Two of the ladies are so immature to even be on that show. They have a hard time taking direction and shutting up.Glad Sharon is back. She is the brains and manager behind Ozzie and knows a lot as she learned her father. She knows when someone is in charge sit back and do what your job is too do.

April 19, 2010 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Gillian

On Sharon. She is a very smart woman. But Brits don't know the first thing about country music. The only thing she did in this task is put the artist in that hideous black outfit. The reason Cyndi won is she listened to the talent and picked the better artist.

April 19, 2010 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Samantha

tracyg, what the heck did you think this article was about when u clicked on it , trump fires someone each episode so you thought nobody got fired last night? wow, sure cant ever use u as a project manager. haha

April 19, 2010 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Samantha

someone said brett is so creative.... wear a chain and smile? and brett please quit crying.

April 19, 2010 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Carol

I was quite surprised by how well Bret Michaels did. I certainly under-stand Cyndy sounding things off Sharon. Those two know the business. Maria was a whiner and to a lesser extent Holly as well. However, you still have to use all your people to some extent, or they are sitting around twiddling their thumbs which is not exactly what Trump would want if you were working for him. Cyndy could have put her helper's to better use.

April 19, 2010 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Gillian

Cyndi has been nothing but disrespected by everyone but Sharon the entire season. What did they expect would happen when she took over the reigns? Respect is often a two way street. If you don't give it, you don't get it in return. Let that be a lesson to Holly in particular.

What comes around goes around.

April 19, 2010 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Mary

Bret & Cyndi both did great! Maria has Holly in her ear talking trash. She needs to ignore Holly. Holly is a self-serving -itch. Someone should tell her she's not all that!! then kick her ass off the show. I for one am tired of looking at the faces she makes everytime anyone talks to Cyndi. Cyndi is an icon and a brilliant woman. Holly decided on day 1 that she was 'in charge'. Problem is she can't control Cyndi and it drives her crazy! GO Cyndi.

April 19, 2010 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  67. andrea

It's funny how in past tasks the women discredited Cyndi and didn't want to give her any real role in their projects. However, when it came time to play the 'blame game', she was the first one they listed as the problem. Even for the project that she wasn't even there for! I'm glad she finally got to show her value and worth. Just because she may get there differently than the rest of them may, doesn't mean her way of looking at things doesn't add value to the project.

April 19, 2010 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  68. TracyG

I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE MENTIONED AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS ARTICLE (or even in the headline) THAT YOU WERE GOING TO GIVE AWAY THE SPOILER RESULTS OF WHO WON! I have not seen this episode yet, and reading this basically ruined it for me. Thanks alot.

April 19, 2010 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  69. JB

Two hours is too much!! The guys have leaned very heavily on Bret and are lucky to have him. Why are the guys so disadvantaged? They had three people when the woman had five to run around and get things done. I thought they would even it out by now. Trump flip flops too much about the project manager being totally responsible for losses...or just whoever argues the best. It was Peets fault last week and he let her stay. I totally dislike Cindy's charity. We have starving and homeless people, babies and children dying of cancer and other diseases, people trying to rebuild lives after natural disasters and THATs the charity she picks??

April 19, 2010 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Tal

I used to love Cyndi and 2 summers ago had a chance to meet her as part of her True Colors tour, she was grumpy, short fused to her staff and just not a nice person to anyone around her. It was very disappointing. At first I tried to pass it off as just her 'New York' style, but then realized there is no excuse to how she was acting that day. After that day, I was a fan no more.

April 19, 2010 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Hillary Ann

Cyndi is the BEST!!! And she was the Project Manager so follow what SHE says – case CLOSED!!

I love ya Cyndi! Keep those girls in check!

April 19, 2010 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Kristen

Holly is negative, she needs to go! Now Maria is right on her heels of being that way. Negativity = insecurity

The best women are Cyndi and Sharon. The best guy is Bret.

April 19, 2010 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  73. dan

i suspect that Sharon will win and that is why he is keeping her around.

April 19, 2010 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Sam P

"The men were at a disadvantage. Luke Bryan is already an established singer. " The men chose to have Luke when they let the women have Emily. There were no negotiations, they just rolled over and let the women have who they wanted.

April 19, 2010 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  75. laura

TRUE ENOUGH SHARON HAS A MOUTH ON HER but if you know how she dealt w/ ozzie thru the years and kept him on some track and knows the music bussiness & if u have ever seen her in interviews she is a smart lady, unfortunatley w/ her illness right now she hasnt much of a chance to show case that !! but give her a chance to show the B 's what a real lady can accomplish w/out throwing people who have a geninune talent and creative ideas under the bus

April 19, 2010 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Marty

Trump let Michael go because of illness in the family. Why is Sharon any different. She herself is ill and can't be there to do her job. She should be let go too. Why the favoritism...

April 19, 2010 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Jim

Sorry, "proven".

April 19, 2010 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Jim

When has Sharon provon that she is smart? She is a foul mouthed old lady.

April 19, 2010 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Tiffany

Fire Maria! This is business ppl arent nice all the time! Suck it up and stop whining!

April 19, 2010 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  80. mrose61

Trace Adkins for President!
    A real man with genuine talent and hard won integrity. He has a complex personal history and can relate to the common man and woman. As for the rest of the talent on THIS season, there definitely seems to be some favoritism in play. Shame on The Donald.

April 19, 2010 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  81. laura

bret is great , sharon is a smart lady & cyndi is always getting thrown under the bus!!! the other ladies other than Sharon do not understand her or how her creative ideas work, they wont even give her a chance to talk or express her ideas even though she may have a hard time getting them across she still has some grat ideas

April 19, 2010 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Carol

Get rid of Holly. She is a whiner, know it all and a control freak. She has been on Cindy's case since the start. Get rid of her, she is a loser

April 19, 2010 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  83. baron

Bret Michaels should of went home.. Plus Cyndi is cool.. it is time for holly to go go go away.... She is a big baby...She is so unprofessional...

April 19, 2010 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  84. SPY

The guys did a far better job but were screwed by their own musician. Luke blew the interview and talked about how tired he was EVEN after Brett told him how bad that was. Luke had the personality of a soggy diaper, and wouldn't take any suggestions on how to makeover his image. What was he doing there anyways, if he wasn't going to participate in the makeover. The guys are great, the girls are being catty to each other. I was sooo disappointed with the results. Bring Goldberg back, send Cyndi in his place!

April 19, 2010 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  85. WCW Fan

Bill Goldberg got fired.... WHO'S NEXT?!

(BTW, that's a joke for any one that is familar enough with Goldberg's career in wrestling 10 years ago.)

April 19, 2010 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  86. emtlady

Anybody know how Sharon is doing? I wonder if her cancer is back? Hope not... :-(

April 19, 2010 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  87. R.L.

Bret Michaels seems to be the one running every men's challenge and he isn't even the project manager. He was only the PM once and that was the first week and he won. He should just be a team of one. The rest of the men can't even keep up. Darryl Strawberry was a joke and it was a good thing that he left early.

April 19, 2010 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Jon

Brett Michaels is a FAKE in every way. How does this guy fool people?

April 19, 2010 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Beenz

Bring back Michael Johnson!

April 19, 2010 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  90. Didn't Holly treat Cyndi the same way weeks ago

I have watched every episode and feel Holly is a capital B. She treated all the others like crap when she was project manager. What makes me laugh is that Holly is upset with Cyndi for doing exactly as she did when she was project manager. When Holly was pm she was the only one who could do things right, or make any decisions. Everytime Cyndi tried to suggest something she was shot down. Karma is a B and they deserved to be treated that way. As for Maria, she is not the project manager and she had no right to force her ideas or the change the girls hair during the photo shoot. Tell her to stop biting her finger nail when she is upset and not getting her own way. I liked her until last night when she gave Cyndi the crap she did. Cyndi from the beginning always stuck up for everyone, and when asked who was the worse player by Donald could not in her heart say anything bad. Maria was there and knows that Cyndi does not like hurting peoples feelings. However, she did confront Cyndi and make accusations to her and thus Cyndi was made to defend herself. Tell Maria this is not the wwf.

So Maria and Holly get off your immature high horses. When you are project manager you can boss people around, but when you are not, you should not get upset when your views are not accepted. Holly, from the beginning of the task tried to take over. Well her first funk was not successful so SHUDUP.

April 19, 2010 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  91. Kory

Holly and Maria are both jealous and they whine. Cindy and Sharon have so much class compared to these two!

April 19, 2010 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  92. Cindy

Holly needed to go the first week. I love Cyndi and her confidence . She doesn't give a you know what about what Holly and Maria think. And why would she....what do the two of them know about anything.

April 19, 2010 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  93. Ken

I see why Cyndi Lauper is Rosie's BFF. They are both negative, unhappy wenches with big egos. Ever thought of smiling, Cyndi?

April 19, 2010 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  94. BigDre85

Goldberg got fired for the same reason Selita Ebanks got fired last week – Ratings!!!. Selita was a nice girls, but no one watches the Apprentice for nice people; they watch for the fireworks. Trump is now eliminating pepole according to whom will bring his show the most ratings. Summer Sanders is going to be gone soon and I don't think she will make it to the final because she is nice and she doesn't like to Argue. Before, Trump was firing all the project leaders, so he never had a chance to fire Goldberg or E-banks. When he finally got his chane to fire them, he took it. Trump is making business decisions and not rewarding people for their overall work. I would have fired Maria Kanellis for crying like a baby becuase her Idol, Cyndi-lauper, was mean to her. I see why Darrell Strawberry quit and why Michael Johnson left to go take care of his family, because in the end Trump will screw you no matter how hard you work for your charity. I agree with the article, the way you win is not being. Last week Lauper was not there and Osborune was not there, but the Person who was there and actually contributed got Fired – Ebanks. Last Night, even the women said that the men did a better job than they did, and you never heard the music executives say that the women were better. Trump knows that by keeping Osbourne he is making it seem that she is gettting preferential treament which makes people angry. Summer Sanders and The chef are next to go!!!

April 19, 2010 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  95. mjinmd

If there was anyone who didn't listen to Trace Adkins, they're really dumb. Trace is "THE MAN".

April 19, 2010 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  96. Stacey

Holly is so negative. She just wants to undermine Cyndi. Maris was so immature. No, sweetie, none of your "experience" qualifies you to have an opinion on this challenge. Neither Holly nor Maria have been successful as singers so they should have just shut up and been thankful that they had Cyndi on their team.

Oh, and Cyndi did apologize when her rudeness or abruptness was pointed out to her. But Holly was too full herself to even accept her apology.

April 19, 2010 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  97. Aida Zai

With each passing week, Trump's comments display more and more what a cretin he is. Did you see the talent's reactions to his "quips"?

Without your money, Donny, you'd be nothing.

April 19, 2010 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  98. Steve

Holly Robinson Peete is a hypocrit. She dominated her task last week and did not let any others on her task do anything. She did not let Cyndi speak last week. So Cyndi does it this week and she whines and whines. On top of that last week Cyndi should of sang the jingle but Holly the know-it-all sang it instead. Yes, Cyndi is kinda a flake but still she is an expert in the music business and should be singing jingles as her's was obviously better.

As for this task, the men got hosed. There was nothing they could do with that guy. He did not want to change and he did not follow the teams advise in the interview. I guess the men writefully lost because they did not fight to get the girl and took the guy.

April 19, 2010 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  99. JABQ

Dump Hollie the whiner. The faces ain't cutting it and she has a real negative affect on the folks if she doesn't get her way – Fire her!

April 19, 2010 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  100. JIMMY K

Sharon should have been gone. she and cyndi are both getting special treatment.

April 19, 2010 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  101. AngieMD

Luke won Top New Artist on the Country Music Awards last night while Celebrity Apprentice was on......guess he is more than just average after all.

April 19, 2010 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  102. Denise

It wil be between Bret and Sharon.

April 19, 2010 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  103. killbill

Cyndi Lauper is the best, has always been the best, and will continue to be the best. I hope she wins the whole season. What she said about not meeting your idols because they will only disappoint you – I don't believe that – she could never disappoint me. Gee, can you tell I'm a fan? And someday when I do meet her – and I will – I will tell her so to her face. And for anyone who didn't listen to her before she became who she is, check out her former band, BLUE ANGEL – totally awesome!

April 19, 2010 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  104. Ginny

The men were at a disadvantage. Luke Bryan is already an established singer. Also, why the favoritism with Sharon O? Michael said he may be able to come back in a week, but Trump said that would be unfair....yet Sharon is out sick for several weeks and can come back. Unexpected issues in both cases, keep the rules the same. With the loss of Michael, I feel that all 3 men should have stayed. Luke Bryan flubbed the interview.

April 19, 2010 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  105. Anon3

Holly robinson has to go, i agree

April 19, 2010 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  106. Melanie

Cyndi Lauper knew what she wanted and did it, just like Hollie did when she was the manager. I didn't see it before, but Maria is a big whiner. If she doesn't get her way then she pouts. And what were all those faces she was making when they were doing the photo shoot (and was she chewing on her nails?) She needs to go. I think Brett Michael's is the hardest working man on their team. He consistently steps up to do the majority of the work. But, Brett, damn, grow a pair and fight for your right to stay in the game. You pretty much did ALL the work on this project, and the other two guys were late getting to the photo shoot. Luke (forgot his name already) pretty much did what he wanted and during the interview did everything that Brett told him NOT to do. And by the way, the chain looked great on him. He acted like a baby when he whined about not wanting to wear it. He's not a bad singer, but he is just average. There are so many acts out there, you have GOT to have something different to go above and beyond just a backup act.

April 19, 2010 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  107. Stacey

The women should have been thanking their lucky stars to have Lauper and Osbourne for that challenge. Both women have vast experience in doing musical marketing and promotional work. Holly is a whiner when she is not center stage and Maria needs to take a step back and realize that being a WWF Diva really isn't a career or experience enough to outshine Cindy and Sharon – ever. Shut up ladies and let the masters do their thing. Women can't let anything just be about the work it's always personal and that it where the trouble starts.

April 19, 2010 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  108. Katherine

Bret Michaels has exceeded anyone's expectations. I am stunned at his level of creativity. He is simply amazing and deserves to win!

April 19, 2010 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  109. Scott

Cyndi knows what she's doing – and they had hardly any time to get it done. No time for hand holding and kumbaya. Experience leads and the best idea wins. Cyndi won. Of course, the show is edited to heighten these angles.

April 19, 2010 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  110. pohaku

Maria and Holly do a lot of complaining and whining on the show. My feeling is that they want everything to be their way and when they don't get it they act like spoiled little girls.

Cindy and Sharon have more experience in a lot of areas than they do and know how to get results. Smart women would watch and learn instead of pout and whine.

April 19, 2010 at 10:23 am | Report abuse |
  111. Tonia

Cyndi is CRAZY.....but I do have a favorite to win, Bret :)

April 19, 2010 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  112. Susan

Cyndi Lauper needs to go. She does have a lot of experience, but she is not willing to let others speak or share their ideas. Others do have ideas and they may be very good ones, but as long as she is around we will never know. Cyndi is annoying, please go home!

April 19, 2010 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  113. LuLu

H. Robinson Peete is a whiner.

April 19, 2010 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |