April 14th, 2010

Soap star voted off 'Dancing'

testing captions
testing captions

Shedding his shirt didn’t help Aiden Turner stay on “Dancing With the Stars.” Last night, the soap star was eliminated from the competition after performing a rumba that pleased a boatload of fans in the rehearsal footage, but didn’t get enough support from the judges and viewers.

Turner, who on last week’s results show said he was so nervous that he threw up afterward, kept his lunch, but he looked upset about his exit and his voice broke at one point when he thanked his professional partner Edyta Sliwinska.

Comedienne Niecy Nash was the last celebrity contestant to be declared safe, but she was not necessarily in the bottom two, co-host Tom Bergeron said. So we don’t know for sure who received the second-lowest scores.

Once again, the producers seemed determined to keep Kate Gosselin - the contestant people love to hate - in limbo for as long as possible and she didn’t find out until the last few minutes that she would get at least one more week to dance. (If this continues, can somebody get her and Tony Dovolani a chair for next week’s results show?)

Elimination nights always seem to drag on a bit, but yesterday’s show had some highlights.

First, the film trailer parodies starring the contestants were funny - my favorite was “ChaChaBlanca,” a spoof of “Casablanca” that had Olympic champ Evan Lysacek yearning for Niecy Nash. Second, it was fun to see the cute photos and videos of the pros when they were kids. (It also makes you realize how much of their lives they have dedicated to competitive dancing - some of them have been doing this since they were 5.) And of course, Sade - smooth as ever.

On a separate note, some of you said yesterday that you don’t like the music selections on the show and I totally agree. It’s understandable that the producers want to keep the music modern and relatable to the viewers, but some of it just doesn’t work.

What did you think of the results?

1. Dr Chiro

I'm really inspired together with your writing talents and also with the structure on your blog. Is this a paid topic or did you customize it yourself? Anyway stay up the excellent quality writing, it's uncommon to peer a great blog like this one these days..

May 16, 2012 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Do water softeners work?

I've been browsing on-line greater than three hours lately, but I never found any fascinating article like yours. It's pretty worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the net can be a lot more helpful than ever before.

April 17, 2012 at 8:05 am | Report abuse |
  3. angel

My guess, if DWTS comes back next season, they will have Octomom, Spencer or Russell on as the "reality" (not star) person who can't dance and shouldn't be there.

April 16, 2010 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |
  4. Sandi

I feel so sorry for Tony having Kate as a dance partner. Even if she doesn't have any experience in ballroom dancing, she should be good at faking it. Atleast smile Kate....!! No, on second thought just go home.......

April 14, 2010 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  5. angel johnson

Kate is the new Amarosa. Donald Trump used her because she was so hated. DWTS and Entertainment Tonight are using Kate for the same reason. People love a villain and Kate (as a lover only of herself who uses her children and everyone around her)...fits the bill.

April 14, 2010 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Val

So Kate is being paid $200K to be bashed by the judges, ridiculed by the press and abused by Kate haters. She is still being paid and that means she is supporting her children. Would Kate still be getting all this hate if she had a more main stream job. I don't know about you but I don't know too many jobs that would pay you that kind of $ for a couple wks of abuse. She certainly couldn't make that kind of $, flippin' burgers for the 40 -60 hours a wk that she is "dancing". I bet if she were some high paid CEO of a company, working 100+ hours /wk, or a famous actress jetting around the world with her kids in tow w/ nannies and tutors, no one would give it a second thought. Why is she a bad mother for dancing for big $, instead of flipping burgers for min. wage? So she isn't the greatest dancer, either were a few other "stars" in past years. Leave her alone. Shame on you all for judging. Hold your head up high Kate. Some of us are rooting for you!

April 14, 2010 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  7. melanie

i always thought that one wasn't supposed to already know how to dance before coming on dwts...it's all about NON dancers trying to do something outside their comfort zone. thus i think it's kind of fun to watch kate try each week even though she's sooooo horrible!

April 14, 2010 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Lucia De C,

WHY SO MUCH HATE TOWARD KATE, WHAT HAS SHE DONE TO YOU ?? ONE THING IS AN OPINION, THAT SHE DOESNT DANCE WELL, AND OTHER CALL HER ALL KIND OF NAMES.....WHY MAKE IT SO PERSONAL?

April 14, 2010 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  9. EMG

I could never watch this show BECAUSE of the music.

April 14, 2010 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  10. meggie

I am so not a fan of the show in general as of now just because Kate is on there. I didn't like her on her first show, didn't like her controling ways on Jon and Kate +8( didn't like Jon either, before we go there!) and I really don't care for her on dancing with the stars. She is a complete embarrassment to all working moms and she reminds me of octamom! Just doing it for show and money and that is not the way to care for kids. Giving them your time and attention is caring, being there to disipline and nurture is caring and that is something that she displays as knowing nothing about right now in my eyes. Maybe you should get a real job Kate and stop trying to be something you are not which is a celebrity.

April 14, 2010 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  11. tRICE

It's a shame that these shows actually come down to a popularity contest instead of judging by "TRUE TALENT". I've read alot of the comments here and agree with most, that Kate does not have 1 "DANCING BONE" in her body and if fans voted according to talent, the first to be elimiated would have been between Kate and Buzz. They actually should have been the 1st and 2nd eliminated stars. Kate, you really and truly need to be home more for your kids. You may not really realize it, but you are MISSING ALOT of LITTLE THINGS that you can never get back.

April 14, 2010 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  12. terri

I AM NOT WATCHING ANY MORE, TILL KATE IS GONE!!

SHE RUINS THE SHOW FOR THE REST OF THE "STARS" ... KATE IS NOT A DANCER AND NOT A STAR, SHE IS A BIOTCH. SHE NEEDS TO GO HOME TO HER KIDS.
    WHO TAKES CARE OF THEM WHILE SHE'S FLYING BACK & FORTH AND APPEARING ON ALL THESE TALK SHOWS, AND GETTING HER FALSE NAILS AND FALSE HAIR AND FALSE BOOBS?

I HOPE JON GETS THE KIDS. AT LEAST HE IS AROUND.
    THOSE POOR KIDS.......... WHAT A SHAME. KATE IS A TERRIBLE MOTHER .

April 14, 2010 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Nikkia

@ C. Miller ... here's something for though.

try being a role model to your daughters. if youre a good enough role model you shouldnt be seeking one ouside.

April 14, 2010 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  14. joni

I think the producers of this dumb show are not being honest with us. WE all vote to get rid of Kate, and they will keep her on there , thinking she is what helps their ratings!
    NO, they are wrong. She is so controlling and mean and whiny, get her off there!!!!
    Why do you let her stay?

April 14, 2010 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  15. pkh

I can't believe Kate is still on the show. She should have been canned the first round. Anyone can walk around and pretend it is dancing but even she is not good at that. I am tired of her little sympathy getting boo-hoos she likes to display to get viewers votes but it would be hard to convince me that the producers don't have the final say as to whether she stays or goes. She needs all the publicity she can get for her new book and the new tv show she managed to snag. I've watched this show from its inception and I have come to believe it is rigged. Several winners over the years were far from being the ones who should have been awarded the trophy, especially last year and the years that Mario Lopez and Gillis Marini lost. Personally, I'd like the see those vote numbers so that I can be convinced it isn't rigged.
    pkh

April 14, 2010 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  16. SK

ummm...did anyone else see a wardrobe issue last night? The Special dance with the string duo? the one dancer lost her double sided tape hold and they can flying out.

April 14, 2010 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  17. NeNe

How could they have gotten rid of Shannon and KATE is still Walking with the STARS? Rigged show, rigged results.

April 14, 2010 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  18. LadyVA

I really love the comments about her being a working mom. REALLY? You call cashing in on your kids, working? She has been doing this (along with her dork DH) for about ummm, THEIR ENTIRE LIFE? I know 8 kids are cash cow for her but really, now she needs to also spend her time dancing to make money (laugh, I mean, walking) on stage, to make money? That women sees more MONEY in a 6 month period than I do and the LAST thing I will do is say, "Poor Kate"... I am a working mom and I have to be because I don't make money off my kids the way she did. So as far as I'm concerned, she is doing this for KATE, not Kids.

I also don't think people are hating as much as its about freakin talent. Its a DANCING SHOW not a walking show... She isn't a dancer obviously so she has no business being there! I'm just going to be mad if someone that has potential gets kicked off instead of her!

April 14, 2010 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  19. c

Sade's performance was divine...

April 14, 2010 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Fred

At least this is more entertaining than this year's lackluster mess called American Ifool!

April 14, 2010 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Katie

@Charlene – I totally agree – POOR TONY !!! He seems like such a sweetheart – I hate that he got stuck with her !!!

April 14, 2010 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  22. deborah

Someone needs to remind the producers who seems determined to keep Kate on the show that they tried rigging the results once before. It was during the first season and there was an outcry from the your viewers. The soap star from General Hospital missed steps on the final performance and at the end of the dance she didn't even complete all the steps, yet she still won. Are you willing to take the chance on this again? Your ratings are higher than "Idol" now and you have had serious success. Seems unwise that you would take such risks at this point. Your viewers do not enjoy her and she looks
    plenty miserable. Put her out of her misery and bring us back the
    great enjoyment you have given your viewers for several seasons and more to come.

April 14, 2010 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  23. carolp

all who think kate should be outta here (including me!) should be on the phones voting next week for niecy, chad ANY ONE ELSE, and not just leaving comments after we see her still standing! i even think tony wants to throw the towel in and just do his exhitibion dances. if you haven't texted or phoned in, stay off the comment list.

April 14, 2010 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Charlene

Kate Kate Kate...What about Tony Tony Tony being stuck with her???

April 14, 2010 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Annette

I think that Kate should go home. She has 2 left feet and does not deserve to be there. I thought this was Dancing With The Stars not poor Kate pity me. I think the producers are keeping her there to boost ratings. It just is not fair to the ones let go to early.

April 14, 2010 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  26. C. Miller

Again Kate is all about the dumbing down of America. People have no clue so they eat up the b.s. she spews despite the reality of her actions and words. They vote for her, think she is misunderstood, etc despite the same issues coming up again and again with different people. I hope one day my 2 little girls have more role models and people to look up to then some reality show shrew that treats people badly and who is rewarded for beign a horrible wife and Mom.

April 14, 2010 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Hector

I wish I wouldve married Kate! lol sike!!!!!!

April 14, 2010 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Wanda

Kate needs to go home to her children. I think it's a shame she's using her kids as a crutch to stay on TV. Her kids need her. I don't think I've ever seen such a phony person. I'm sure she loves the kids but she is not showing it. As a mother I like seeing my children everyday. Providing financially doesn't make you a good mom.

I wonder how often she sees them. I doubt it's even once a week. My heart goes out to the kids. They must be suffering terribly. She can't complain when the kids misbehave. As a parent I know that if you aren't there to raise your children you can't complain when they misbehave. I know they will misbehave when she's around. That will be the only way they will get her attention.

My heart goes out to those poor kids. God bless them....

April 14, 2010 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  29. money

i will not watch until Jake and Kate are gone.

These people are so irritating.

April 14, 2010 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Mrs. Gutierrez

Well DWTS you did it for me, when you guys vote off the soap star, I now know that this show is fixed. Kate has no talent as a wet dog but you guys choose to keep her. The question is y, have you guys not look close to her even make up can't help her looks. I know now that someone else will tell me who wins this cuz I'm not going to watch this f–k up show anymore. Thanks now I don't have to fight with my family to watch this anymore. I watch it from the beginning now it has to end. Again thanks

April 14, 2010 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  31. sUiCiDeKiNg888

I say we all vote for Kate just to pi$$ off the Kate haters and keep her around like everyone did with Sanjaya on Idol a few years back...even if you dont like her....It would be great to see how heated this comment section would get if she makes it all the way through....LMAO.

April 14, 2010 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Katie

@Carol – Reality Check time !
    1. "She needs a lot of money to support these kids" – well then she ought to stop spending so much money on herself !!! And what about all the money they made from J & K & 8 – guess she blew through that for all the nannies.
    2. "She is home with them during the week and only goes to L.A. for the show, she practices at home while they are at school" – except for when she decides to run out and have mani/pedi and everything else she does for herself and when she is out at night – her partner Tony has said she skips out of rehearsal time for personal trips a lot. And as anyone saw on J & K & 8, even when the kids are home, she doesn't spend time with them except to yell at them and tell them to stay away.
    3. "The cast seems to like her a lot." That's the funniest line of all – who do you think likes her? Every interview says that she is difficult and a diva and that no one, including her partner, likes her. They don't congratulate her at the end of her dances or anything.
    Maybe what we want from her is a little humility and a whole lot of apologies for all her bad behaviour !!!

April 14, 2010 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Allison

OK, I'm sorry, but the Producers have nothing to do with Kate going or staying and what the hell is the matter with you people. There is so much hate. Kate may not be a good dancer, but I dare any of you to get up there (or anywhere), do something you've never done before and be perfect.

If you don't like it, don't watch. But God....stop with all the hate. What did she ever do to you?

April 14, 2010 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  34. catjax

People here are just getting crazy about Kate. If you guys don't like her, just ignore and don't say anything hateful. If you do, it is either she is quite interesting or you just want to be like her. You cannot stand to see that someone like Kate makes it . They say opportunity knocks once in a lifetime, why don't she takes advantage of it and what is so wrong having big dreams for your children?. I really do admire people like her that have guts and determination. That's more I can say About you hateful human beings!

April 14, 2010 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  35. cm62

How can people vote to keep Kate on when she has been one of the worst dancers. It is a shame that other people go before the person that should really be leaving. I don't know how much more I can watch of her. Hopefully, Tony will get a better partner next time!

April 14, 2010 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Carol

This job pays a lot more than she would make as a nurse working 12 hr. shifts. Plus she would be gone a lot as any working mom is gone while holding down a full-time job. She needs a lot of money to support these kids so why not do any TV show she can do to reach that goal. She is home with them during the week and only goes to L.A. for the show, she practices at home while they are at school. What more do you want from her? The cast seems to like her a lot.

April 14, 2010 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Josie

I love to watch DWTS especially Pam Anderson and partner , it makes the show surprising and exciting. Hope they will win.

April 14, 2010 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Dee

still watching American Idol until Kate is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 14, 2010 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Marie

This show is so obviously rigged. How unfortunate. It used to be enjoyable to watch. I wonder how long the producers will keep Kate on. Maybe she'll be in the final two and win the mirrorball trophy and take it home to her kids. Why can't her fans wait until her new reality show comes out or until she cohosts entertainment tonight to watch her. Why do they feel they need to vote for Kate and continue to shove her down everyone's throat each week. Vote for a real dancer.

April 14, 2010 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Christine

looks like DWTS has gone the same way as American Idol. More of a popularity contest than a contest of people that actually have talent. Very frustrating to see bad dancers and singers get voted through week after week as the talented people fall by the wayside.

April 14, 2010 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Dolores

Phil, your wrong...."naomi" and I like her.

and I WISH HER AND THE KIDS ALL THE BEST.

Keep up the good work Kate.....I really care about what happens to you and I look forward to your new show.

April 14, 2010 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Whoole

I can't believe that some people are voting for Kate!!!! I can't stand to look at her...They sent to wrong person home last night. I will give them one more week to kick her off, if she's not gone next week I am not watching anymore shows... PLEASE PEOPLE ...VOTE KATE OFF!!!!!!

April 14, 2010 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  43. DM

This is my first posting ever so forgive me if there is some unwritten etiquitte I'm not following. I'd like people to get the facts straight about ABC (owned by Disney) owning TLC. ABC (owned by Disney) does NOT own TLC. (Yes, I am shouting for those of you who insist that ABC owns TLC.) TLC is owned by Discovery Communications LLC. It has it's own ticker symbol, corporate headquarters, everything and none of these are in any way associated with Disney. Having been a Disney fan all of my life and stock holder for almost 20 years, I do try to keep up with what Disney owns or spins off (such as Citadel). I really don't care if you like or dislike Kate (personally I dislike the cow) , but please don't bring Disney into the hate mongering by associating them with TLC.

April 14, 2010 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Mary Anne Gilles

I simply cannot understand why DWTS keeps that awful Kate on the show she is awful, and I felt boring us weekly with her problems of how the whole world is mean to her, she brings all of this on herself! Get Rid of Her!

April 14, 2010 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  45. GJ.

Kate needs to go. Stop your complaining.

April 14, 2010 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Phil

Kate; Ya reading this babe....folks REALLY REALLY don't like you!

April 14, 2010 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Carole

I am so sick of reading these comments regarding Kate. If she should stay home and watch her kids, then all the working mothers in the world should do the same. What about angelina, should she stop working and stay home and watch her kids. I agree that Kate can not dance and should have been voted off before Aiden. Niecy should also have been voted off before Aiden.
    I think many people have formed opinions of Kate from their show. I think she had to be controlling, she just couldn't count on Jon to do anything. He needs the kids now to bring some money to the table for him. Kate works to support her family, Jon just parties.
    I have a husband that also needed to be controlled. I have stopped controlling and just let him do what he wants and I live my life myself. My kids are grown and out of the house so it doesn't really matter what he does or doesn't do.

April 14, 2010 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  48. hk

I will no longer watch a show that I enjoyed. They have created such a mess that it is not longer worth watching. I was having a hard time believing that this show could be fixed but after seeing the results I am leaning that way. The judges don't even seem to be having a good time and the strain is showing on everyone's face. Bringing them back next year is a big mistake.

April 14, 2010 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  49. mike

Wow, some really hateful mean spirited people out there. All you Kate haters, take a breath, you don't know this woman so stop pretending you do. Watching someone on this show or the other one does not give you insight into who these people really are.

If I took a snap shot of your life, I wonder what I would think about who you really are. Maybe if I snapped a pic of you yelling at your spouse or children...can i then draw a conclusion that you are an angry ass?? Think about it.

Hatred is a negative energy and produces nothing but more negativity.

April 14, 2010 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Ed

The music was TERRIBLE. It did not match the type of dance at all. At times it seemed like I was watching ball room dancing and some kid was next door with his speakers turned way up. It appears the network exec's are messing with what used to be a good thing.

April 14, 2010 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  51. susan

Tell the producers we want dancers, not 80 something wanna be seen on TV...and JAke and Kate need to leave...not watching until they are both gone, will check here to see when those two losers get the boot!!!!!

April 14, 2010 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  52. FS

I think it's like when you see something awful take place in front of you where you should turn away, but you have to watch. That's Kate.........you know you shouldn't but..............................She'll be off soon!!!

April 14, 2010 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  53. mg

It kind of annoys me that at the beginning of every show when the camera pans over all of the contestants during the opening song, Kate does a big, showy I LOVE YOU KIDS (pointing to her eye, drawing an air heart)...it just seems really contrived.

I'm kind of indifferent about her, though really. I feel sorry for those kids, that's for sure.

April 14, 2010 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  54. jmack

No more Edyta Sliwinska?! The show is over for me!

April 14, 2010 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  55. jc

110 posts against Kate G, 21 posts for. hmmm...

April 14, 2010 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Nancy

I find it ridiculous that the voting is allowed to start as soon as the program begins. The viewers have not seen all the performances. DWTS–this is really stupid.

April 14, 2010 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  57. mouse

It's all you jealous people out there complaining about Kate that keeps her in the limelight. She may not be a "celebrity" or maybe should be on the show, but she is and your not. But everyone is posting a comment about her, so this is making her a "celebrity" and its all the ones who don't like her doing it!!! Come on, she's not that bad(MILF). There are worse.

April 14, 2010 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Nikkia

Good riddens to Aiden and his smart lip…that’s what you get for talking about Beckham..:)

I am so glad Kate is still on. I don’t normally vote but voted to keep her on. She evidently has no rhythm and is struggling like an infant learning to walk….its all natural and I see growth in her. DWTS should be about bringing someone with absolutely no skills and watching them progress. She is getting better and I am proud of her.

I personally think Nicole and the figure skater need to hit the road because they are professional dancers and are more advanced than the others.

Those saying she’s a disgrace to working mothers and dancing isn’t a job…please tell me if the other stars donate their earnings to the Red cross or some charity of their choice… no fools!!!.. Its taken as income. Jealousy really isn’t healthy.

April 14, 2010 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Josette

If Kate does not get voted off next week, I am done with this show for this season. She is a terrible dancer and her constant whining and complaining has gotten tiresome. Aiden wasn't a great dancer, but he was far better than Kate.

April 14, 2010 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  60. outraged

I can't beleive Kate is still on .I won't watch DWTS no more until she is gone. She says that she has an uniqueness about her because she has 8 kids(LOL). She has to go.I feel sorry for the kids because their mother is not around. next season why don't Jon on DWTS he 's probably a better dancer then Kate.LOL GO HOME KATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 14, 2010 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Banjo

I quit on this show the year they dragged Marie Osmond (and the wart on her a*s*s: Donnie) out of the obscurity that they both so richly deserved. And look what has happened with them since.
    I can never, ever forgive DWTS for that

April 14, 2010 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Lori G

The show is entertaining! I love it! The underdog (and worst dancer) always stays on a while because of fanfare. Live with it. I think Kate is really trying to improve and I enjoy her efforts. I loved Aiden, too.

April 14, 2010 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  63. C. Miller

Katie, you nailed it. No one would have issues with her if she didn't a) treat people so badly in the process of the things she does and b) didn't cry and complain about bad her life has gotten in the pubic eye only to keep putting herself back out there. She brings it upon herself.....with how she treated Jon, with how she treats her partner ont the show, with how she complains, etc. If she was a nice Mom who was struggling she would be fan fave.

April 14, 2010 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  64. RMD

When is Kate going to be gone?

I have watched every episode of Dancing but this episode is full of unhappy people. I watched in the past because the show was full of fun and made me feel happy. The in house nastiness is making me not want to watch anymore.

April 14, 2010 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  65. dcw

Bleh. Seriously, for all the people defending Kate, please stop voting for her? The lack of dancing skills and the constant angryface just make my eyes hurt every time she gets out there on the dance floor. It's like Master P from...what, the second season? Something like that.

SO agreeing with the music thing though. Oh my god, so agreeing. Sure, keep it hip or whatever but don't choose songs you have to force into a dance rhythm. It's one thing to choose, say, Bad Romance for a paso doble (because the rhythm's honestly perfect for it - that or a tango) and a whole different ball of wax to force Love Game into being a samba. Just pick the latin music and be done with it already.

April 14, 2010 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  66. peshu

I don't hate Kate. I just hate her dancing.

People who recognize she is the worst dancer on the show (worst one ever to be on it, IMHO) on the show but want to support her because they empathize with her on some level are like those people who want awards to be given out to all students in a school, not just those who actually did something to earn the award, so as not to damage a child's self-esteem. Kate is a grown up, chronologically at least, and if she gets dumped from the show I'm sure she will be disappointed, as any contestant would be, but she will pick up and move on. She doesn't need to be protected from this.

I agree about the music. I've always complained about it, but this year it is especially bad. It would be much easier for the contestants to make a dance work if they had music that actually reflected the rhythm and mood of the dance. The pros of course can dance to anything, but for someone just learning, music with the proper beat can be a huge help.

April 14, 2010 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  67. lilbini

as soon as the ratings drop, Kate will be dropped like a hot potato...

April 14, 2010 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Rosa

Edyta does not HELP her partners. She never helps to make them look good, she is only dancing for herself and to show herself off. Cheryl always brings out the best in her partners and so does Ana and Kym Johnson.

It is Edyta's fault they are off the show!

April 14, 2010 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Katie

@Patty – what CMiller and many of us are saying is not that she is just away from her kids, it's that she does nothing but whine about it all the time and say that she is doing this for the kids. Try to understand – most of the dancers have family they don't get to see but they don't spend all their time saying poor poor pitiful me like Kate does. And if it's all for the kids, then she needs to stop spending so much time when she's not on the show doing all her "me" things. I have kids and I work, but I spend time with my kids. But with as much as Kate is in NY and CA and elsewhere, when is she seeing her kids ???? I'm sure those kids don't want things, they want attention !!!! I say, good for Jon, I hope he gets custody so at least they'll have the parent that pays attention to the kids !!!

April 14, 2010 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Brenda

Wow, why the Kate hating? She's a woman struggling to make a family work. Kate needs to earn a living like the rest of us. What difference does it make if she's working at an office or dancing? I don't understand why it is such a big deal.

April 14, 2010 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Jo

Kate is the worst dancer and seems to be a whinning, self-centered, nasty person. Poor Tony! She should have been the first to leave. All of those voted off were far more entertaining. Are our lives so empty that we should be interested in someone like Kate? I really don't get it.

April 14, 2010 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  72. jc

Of course the producers want to keep Kate around. She is ratings gold. When ever her time to dance comes on, she is either last or next to last. So views stay around, more ad revenue. The votes have to be manipulated in order keep Kate on, judging from the posts here, more that not dislike Kate. Her dancing is quite bad, bordering on atrocious. As for Playboy, I wouldn't mind seeing her naked.

April 14, 2010 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  73. jl

This is ridiculous!!! Kate has no business being on this show! YUK!

April 14, 2010 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  74. limo

I agree that the show is rigged. But I figured it out a couple of seasons ago. How in the world did Donnie win last year? I think the viewers calls are used to judge who get the most attention, and then they decide who to keep or let go. As far as Kate, she is no worse than Chad Ochocinco....and he is a bigger jerk than she is! She is difficult for her partner and I'm sure he would like to get it over with. She will collect her $200,000 and get started on her new show. Ex husband Jon is a real loser. I wonder, is he paying child support?

April 14, 2010 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  75. A Person

Ya'll like seriosley need to leave Kate Gosselin alone. she has had and has troubles in her life. It's not like she is a pro dancer! She is learning, i'm pretty sure if some of ya'll get out there you would look like her. This past performance was one of her best!!!!

April 14, 2010 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  76. patty

@C.Miller...people are trashing her for being away from her kids, which if she was working 12 hour days she would still be away from her kids and not making near as much money to support them. That is my point. Is she a little abrasive? Yes. Am I a fan? No. Is her ex husband a jerk? Yes.

April 14, 2010 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Irene

I will not watch until Kate is GONE. I would rather watch Buzz.

April 14, 2010 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Susan

Yes, Kate should go. But I think she is better than Cloris Leachman was and the fans kept her on WAY too long. She was disgusting. Maybe if you all quit whining about Kate, people would vote her off.

April 14, 2010 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  79. kurt

has anybody ever seen the phone in scores ....NO ... the 64,000 dollar qustion was rigged why not dwts. during kates pratice tony made the comment if you lose he wins...now that will get every divorced women to vote for her.shes always wineing,we don't care get her to the curb.

April 14, 2010 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Greg

If Kate whinned and cried this much during her marriage , no wonder her husband left. I am still in shock that Aiden had to go and Kate stayed. There is no logical reason for her to still be there.

April 14, 2010 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  81. DC7

MARTA The Kate haters will rise and justice will be done !! Can I get a hallelujah !

April 14, 2010 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  82. BABS

Maybe she should dance to the tune of "Desperado", by the Eagles.

April 14, 2010 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  83. just me

I can't stand Kate Gosselin. As long as she is on, I'm not watching. I will be like other readers posting and wait until she is gone to watch again. Go Evan & Erin!

April 14, 2010 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  84. sharon stadel

I think this show is a sham. How anyone can eliminate anybody before Kate is just a great big mystery, even Buzz was a better dancer.

April 14, 2010 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  85. curvynj

Think about it, Kate is not going anywhere, she is going to have Jon and his friends voting for her as long as he can so he can fight for custody of his kids. Trust me I don't think that she should be there either, but I don't think that she gets it either. SHe is only there because her ex husband is keeping her there

April 14, 2010 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Mel

You people make me sick. Yeah Kate is no good at dancing but sheesh! How much of your energy do you waste hating someone you don't even know. Get over it!

April 14, 2010 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Leslie Moore

I think it's sad that people hate Kate so much. It takes two people to make or break a relationship. She has admitted her fault and regrets some thengs she has said and the way she treated Jon. She is a single mother of eight trying to make a life for her kids, what is so wrong with that. I don't begrudge her that right and neither should anyone else. Can she dance? well not Ginger Rodgers but definately better than me or probably anyone else on this board.

April 14, 2010 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Angry American

All Americans should be ashamed that we prop up a lunatic like KG. This show lost most of its credibility when it picked her to be on there in the first place. I live in fear of where she will turn up next.

April 14, 2010 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  89. Patricia Brown

I always looked forward to watching "Dancing" The dancers were talented and glamorous. Now that they have kept the plodding Kate on, they have ruined their fine reputation. It is only for publicity and Kate obviously wants to be in the limelight any way she can work it.

April 14, 2010 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  90. Sue

I've already stopped watching the show - if talent doesn't count why bother? I do read the web to see who left but that is enough for me anymore.

April 14, 2010 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  91. BABS

To put it bluntly...Kate is still there because it gives all of us a chance to have an opinion...plus keeps the ratings up for the show. Kate may be a terrible dancer and what not but the ratings are all the show is really concerned with. It keeps "Dancing With The Stars" in all the gossips magazines and talk shows...because it is mentioned on a daily basis. We need not worry about her...maybe silence will make her go away !!!!

April 14, 2010 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  92. Pierre

Simply, Kate MUST GO. She doesnt deserve to be on the show at this point and like other viewers, wont watch the show again as its obvious what the producers motives are. The show has lost its entertainment value. How long can she whine and cry to everyone around the world about her "hard life" and consistently use the "sympathy" card WAY to long...She is the master manipulator. No wonder he left her!

April 14, 2010 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  93. darlene d

@Rita Rachal, that's what they want everyone to believe...that Pamela Anderson is bringing in the ratings but...unfortunately...its not. Of course, more men have been watching just to see Pamela but its Kate that's doing it. Its her fans, plus people who actually hate her...me included, that's making DWTS ratings go thru the roof!!

Yes..like I said yesterday, I believe the show is rigged BIG TIME!! and keeping Kate Gosselin on just proves it! I have seen elephants more graceful than her!!!

April 14, 2010 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  94. SLH

Please, someone, get Kate off the show. She is just the biggest "drama" queen. She cannot dance. Last night's show was a joke. Voted the wrong one off. I think I am going to quit watching DWTS after last night.

April 14, 2010 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  95. Maigen

How does Kate keep staying!!?? For all you single mothers out there with something to prove, this is not the woman you want as your spokesperson. She is a horrible mother and she cannot dance!! Quit voting for her because you feel sorry for her and instead vote for someone who deserves to be on the show!! Is no one else disgusted by how she cries every single week and how poor Kate, people keep quitting on her and she is hounded by paparazzi?? Here is an idea, get off TV you dingbat!!

April 14, 2010 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  96. CO girl

Listen up, ABC: enough with the rigging. Give us the real number of votes.

April 14, 2010 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  97. Frostie

How in the world Kate has stayed on is beyond my comprehension. The majority of the comments posted here are very NEGATIVE. So, how can she keep winning based on viewer votes? Please introduce me to the person (maybe the are 3 but not more, surely) who sits there and redials over and over and over and votes over and over and over for Kate. This show has become sad and pathetic.
    (note: since I have only watched the show a few times, I do not know whether you can vote more than once)

April 14, 2010 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  98. bonbon

they are keeping Kate for ratings!! seriously, people are watching to see how long she will last!! I'm telling you now it is all set up! Kate needs to go home to her kids and stop trying to be a princess! I can't stand her and all of her self righteousness!! OMG! I don't watch DWS and have lost all interest in it when they started this years list!!

April 14, 2010 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  99. Ang

I do NOT understand why Kate is there for one? How is she even considered a star? And second... she CAN'T dance! AT ALL... why is anyone voting for her? It doesn't make any sense... On elimination nights, I usually feel bad for the person leaving but now I find all I do is hope that Kate goes... not making the show very enjoyable for me. I'm not sure who's idea it was to have her on the show, but it was not a good one... just my opinion.

April 14, 2010 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  100. robert-mike

if you are going to have Latin Dance then use Latin Music...this modern/contemporary muck is iritating...music lets the viewer "feel" the dance..cha, cha, cha...

April 14, 2010 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  101. Sue from California

I agree with the post that said that all these reality shows are rigged. However, I'm not sure that I agree that only the professional dancers should judge DWTS. For instance, Len constantly criticizes Derek over anything. It almost seems personal. I think Len must be the world's oldest surviving heart donor. It is time for HIM to go.

April 14, 2010 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  102. C. Miller

@Patty. Would you do it for the cash and then complain that the media won't leave you alone and that you want privacy?Would you treat people like dirt in order to keep doing it. That is the difference.

April 14, 2010 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  103. cynicism_incarnate

I think next week they are going to clone Kate, so she and her clone can dance together.... can you imagine all the Kate bashing after that! Really, who cares? I think you guys love complaining about her more than any other aspect of the show! Besides, we are all to blame for elevating people to stardom, then tearing them down again; it's just what we do. Can we blame her for being addicted to fame? Any one of us would do the same I think.

April 14, 2010 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  104. KELLI

I said I wouldn't watch anymore until Kate was gone and much to my BF delight, she stayed...now he doesn't have to suffer thru it for a while.
    I had hoped that the show wasn't rigged but now I am starting to believe it is....shame on them.

April 14, 2010 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  105. C. Miller

Dennis, it's because we lived in a dumbed down world where people with half a brain vote for her because they can't see the forest through the trees. They deny that she treated her husband badly despite it being shown that she treats her dance partner and everyone else badly....she must be misunderstood. Simple people.

April 14, 2010 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  106. Estelle

I love watching Kate dance. She's like a bag of wet cement being tossed around by circus elephants.

April 14, 2010 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  107. patty

Wow...I was a single mom of twins...worked 10 hour days while my kids were in school and daycare. Would have gladly gone on a 'show' for 200,000. Don't blame her one bit. Can she dance, no. Should she be trashed for 'working'? No. She could not earn that being a nurse...which is a 12 hour day job. Not my favorite, but I understand why she is doing it.

April 14, 2010 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  108. Williams

As long as the viewers continue to vote for Kate, she will continue to be on the show, which means she will continue to make money, which means she will continue to be away from her 8 children who NEED their mother! This is Hollywood folks, and people will do whatever they can to get publicity whether good or bad! Unfortunately for her, it's been all bad! But obviously she doesn't care, as long as she's on tv! Sad

April 14, 2010 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  109. upstate-ny

I think Kate is still on DWTS because because all the Kate-haters absolutely love watching her make a fool of herself. . She gets $20,000 a month in child support, she's a nurse but she prefers to make a fool of herself in the name of her children. She's a very pathetic person. She wants to be a star more than she wants to be a mom ... I don't care what she proclaims, her actions speak louder than words. The other show I wish they would keep her off of is The View.

April 14, 2010 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  110. chancie

They're just keeping Kate around for the ratings. The whole show is bogus and I won't be watching it anymore. I guess they don't care about dancing anymore and just want the biggest drama-queen to keep coming back every week so the tabloids have something to talk about.

April 14, 2010 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  111. Dennis

Are the people of America blind? Why would they keep Kate on the show and get rid of better qualified people, it just shows how backward her fans are.

April 14, 2010 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  112. Heather

Kate made it another week....UGH!!! Who in AMERICA keeps voting to keep her on? It is physically painful to watch her dance!! And can someone please tell Brooke Burke to stand up straight? Her posture is horrible!!

April 14, 2010 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  113. Hawthorne

CNN, please stop posting the results as a headline on the CNN homepage. Some of us are PVRing these shows and would like to be surprised when we watch it. That's 2 weeks in a row now. Guess I'll have to avoid the entire site until I've watched.

April 14, 2010 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  114. lk

Why is it all about Kate? She's not the only one left. She deserves to be on the show just like the others. If you think she's so bad, then why don't you get on the show and try it. Leave her alone and let her do her thing. I give her a lot of credit for getting out there. Remember, if you can't say anything nice, then you shouldn't say anything at all.

April 14, 2010 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  115. Katie

@Phyl – you defend Kate but you obviously know none of the details of what happened. Kate kicked Jon out of the marriage less than a month after their fake remarriage in Hawaii (it was just another trip Kate wanted so they had decided to "renew their wedding vows". The fact that it was fake was so obvious since she had that sour look on her face the whole time, never even looked at Jon once during the ceremony and they didn't even kiss). He was living in an apt. over the garage for months before they announced they were divorcing, which was Kate's decision – she refused marriage counseling and told him to do what he wanted – she would have gone on pretending they were married for the money !!!

April 14, 2010 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  116. K-Dog

Has anybody ever heard how the stars are matched up with the professional Dancers? Is it random or set-up?

April 14, 2010 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  117. saj

I think the best thing would be for the "voters" to vote for who they want to LEAVE..... that might make things a little more clear!

April 14, 2010 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  118. Redda Worden

Speaking of Kate's husband having a affair and leaving. Did you ever watch the shoe Jon and Kate plus 8. That man was so brow beaten by her that it is a wonder that he could have an affair if you get my drift. I think she knocked the manhood right out of him.
    I DON'T believ an affair was the answer to the problem but if Jon had grow a set of what other men have perhaps " poor single mother Kate would have a husband now !!!
    With all the drama she provides it is sad that she still CAN"T dance.
    I have stopped watching the show.

April 14, 2010 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  119. Choconet

For all the Kate haters out there the masses are against you. As long as the judges and other celebrities continue to viciously attack her and put her down, the public is going to continue to vote for her. Simple, you want to see her leave STOP HATING! A lot of people are being completely unfair towards her and are just looking for negative things to say against her. Yet she keeps going on no matter how bad she dances or how embarrassing it is for her she continues to do it. People admire that kind of moxy and that's why she'll continue to stay on the show. It’s when they get down to the really good dancers will she finally be eliminated. But for now the a large majority of public's opinion of her is strong and the hateful vicious attacks of others is keeping her on the show.

April 14, 2010 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  120. gss

I agree Lisa..this show has to be rigged! My dog can dance better than Kate. I don't watch because of her and the clips I see on TV just make you wonder how much more she wants to extend her 15 minutes.....maybe they are keeping her on to make a fool of her in the end....those poor kids they deserve a better life and a better mom...money can not replace love & happiness!!!!!

April 14, 2010 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  121. Sophia

Don't watch the show, just look at the results to see if Kate has been voted off yet. However, I wish people would stop saying she is a bad mother because she is working away from her children. So, all women who travel for their job are bad parents? No, matter what she does it for traveling away from your children to provide for them does not make you a bad mother. If it does than why are stay-at-home moms looked down upon? Society has to make up its mind "what makes a good mother?"

I also agree with everyone else on the blog, that Kate does not deserve to be living in a multi-million dollar house because she took fertility drugs. However, the fans of the show, just like the people commenting on this blog are the people who put her there. So, now we have to deal with Kate.

Did you hear she will have two shows on TLC soon? One where she steps into the shoes of other moms and takes on their lives. The other is the kids are coming back in special adventures. So, I guess we will get to see them grow-up anyway. Guess, Jon can't live without the money and decided TLC wasn't hurting his kids.

April 14, 2010 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  122. Sue

Way to go "blue sky" and 'sue"!!! Great comments!!!!! Have a great day!!!

April 14, 2010 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  123. Madman

Kate Has To Go!!!!!!

What a total phony! Her face is a death mask that shows no emotion, much like her dancing, if that's what you truly want to call it. Shallow, frustrated with her life (and who wouldn't be, stuck with eight kids all under the age of 10), and obviously money grubbing, she has all the character traits that make us not want her in our lives.

The sooner she is off the show, the better.

April 14, 2010 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  124. L Summers

You've got to be kidding if you think the outcome is determined by viewer votes. The producers decide which contestants create the most notoriety, ergo the most viewership.......gotta' please the sponsors, you know?

As for Kate – words can't begin to describe my nausea when I see her.

April 14, 2010 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  125. someone

what sin they put them off, kate can't dance she's a freak this is just a way to get her ugly face back in the news, can't stand her sick of hearing about her crying about money please were is all the money from her show? sell your mansion down size!get a real job!white trash! her own parents don't like her!what does that tell you!

April 14, 2010 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  126. Karen

I didn't watch results and won't watch again until Kate is gone. It is ridiculous and just goes to show you the show is rigged. DWTS is going to mess up a good thing this time.

April 14, 2010 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  127. Mary

What a joke this show has become and it certainly has NO creditability where the judges are concerned on who can dance. From day 1 Kate Gosselin should have been kicked off for not being able to dance and a few other should have remaind. She has about as much flexibility as a 2X4, for god sake Buzz could move better and he is 80. What has the world come to if people become famous for just spitting out 8 kids?

Why not do us all a favor and end this farce! GO HOME KATE!

April 14, 2010 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  128. California Babe

This show is rigged! Kat has to go...she's the worst!

April 14, 2010 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  129. slipthalo

Kate is nothing more than a dancing broom on legs – and her legs aren't all that much to look at either. She's stiff, thinks she's a diva and looks horrid in her costumes with the fake hair.
    She needs to go – Her and Buzz were the 2 worst dancers and he was a National hero yet she's still there?

April 14, 2010 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  130. Van

I can't wait until Kate is gone, gone gone.

April 14, 2010 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  131. Van

I can't wait until Date is gone, gone gone.

April 14, 2010 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  132. n56

I have never liked Kate. As everybody else has said, she should have been gone weeks ago...............actually, she should have been the first to go.

April 14, 2010 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  133. Pam, Missouri

For those Kate Plus 8 earnings, trust funds have to be set up for the kids so its not easy for the parents to just access. That's a child labor law..What's disgust is this Kate woman. She's childish, and thinks she's some diva..If her husband has to pay her $20K a month in child support, (now who can actually pay that?) Why can't she more than provide for her kids? She's done damage to her kids by being in afront of a camera 24/7..Why doesn't she grow up and get a real job, and take care of those kids. America doesn't owe them a living...She and Jon do.

As for ABC, I'd love to know how those numbers are tabulated. I think they are messing with the results...I wonder who monitors that??

April 14, 2010 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  134. Buffy

I agree with kma, I probably will stop watching until Kate is off, it's to painful to see her dance (other words she can't dance !!!!!!!!!!!!!)

April 14, 2010 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  135. hate kate

I sooo agree I will not watch until Kate is gone I;m sick of listening to her whinnnnnn about her personal life. Sad she is only on the show because the producers feel sorry for her. Sorry Kate the real world has no sympathy for you.

April 14, 2010 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  136. Sam

I am done with DWTS. It has to be rigged. I used to love the show but the last few seasons have been questionable and this current season just reinforced the rig factor for ratings. KG should have never been there but keep in mind that DWTS beat out american Idol. Read this post and tell me who is voting for her and why doesn't the show announce the actual scores (judges and viewers). Total sham

April 14, 2010 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  137. RIta Rachal

Pamela Anderson is the person that has made the ratings go up.
    Not Kate Gosselin. Who is she???

April 14, 2010 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  138. LD

Seriously, we dislike Kate ALOT. She is terrible and hard to watch. We vote for everyone else except Kate just to try and help get her kicked off!

April 14, 2010 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  139. Phyl

I believe I posted yesterday that the 2 possible to go home were Nicey & Aiden. I think Kate isn't being kept around by the producers, she is being kept around by those that see she is trying & isn't the nasty wench many of you have portrayed her as. Remember, it was her husband that left the family & had a fling or 2 before the divorce was final, not her.

April 14, 2010 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  140. proudmamaof1

Wow! I really think you all should just calm down, She is in "reality tv" and this is just another show she is doing. Are you all mad at all the other parents doing TVshows??

April 14, 2010 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  141. chris

All of you are complaining so much, DON"T WATCH THE SHOW!!! Geez I will bet if any of you had the chance to make$75,000 per week with the chance of a $200,000 pay off you would put your clogging shoes on too!!! You people complain too much. Get a life!!!

April 14, 2010 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  142. C. Miller

All of the shows are rigged on .Bachelor, this, Idol. It is how to generate rating despite screwing the public. It's never about dancing, love or singing.

April 14, 2010 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  143. pn

once that whining plank kate is gone I'll be happy to sit & watch DWTS once again – until then – I'm watching anything else!

April 14, 2010 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  144. Claudia, Houston, Tx

Dancing With The Stars and Idol aren't what they use to be and this will be my final season of watching.

April 14, 2010 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  145. Roe

Like I said yesterday....The voting should be done by "Professional Dancers" and not the public votes....Kate would have been gone the first time around....or the public should only be allowed to vote one time and not massive times and Kate would have been gone by now.
    Think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 14, 2010 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  146. acb

I agree with the majority.. Kate needs to GO!! I cant believe she we ever considered for this show, she just wants the fame– be it positive or negative (the latter is the concensis) she needed to go week 2!! I feel sorry for those kids and Jon! She treated him to aweful no wonder he found intimacy elsewhere!! He deserves to get custody of those babies!!
    the person that needs to go after Kate is the Baywatch Babe!! Pamela Anderson!!
    BOTH of these people are losers and need to GO!!

April 14, 2010 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  147. Marc

LOL... fools!! keep talking about Kate... see? it's working!!

April 14, 2010 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  148. Dee

You Guys all have way too much time on your hands.

April 14, 2010 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  149. C. Miller

Looks like Katie and I are on the same page..lol

April 14, 2010 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  150. hawkeye

Forget the soap Star, The best proffessional is gone. Kate is a bag, of what I will not say. Her husband was smart in dumping her and fighting for his kids. Advice to Kate, get in shape and get a life.

April 14, 2010 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  151. C. Miller

@Mary. The husband, who is no winner in his own right, wouldn't have to be paying her an obscene anmount monthly if she didn't browbeat him into divorce. She is a horrible person. People need to separate him and her. Just because he is horrible doesn't make her any less horrible. She sells her kids for money. She is never with her kids. She was jetting around before they got divorced. She has a new show where she will be traveling. The bottom line is she is all about being on TV and money...not about her kids. If she didn't want the press she would go back to nursing and live her normal life.

April 14, 2010 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  152. Katie

@Mary – Jon's only a deadbeat because Kate pushed him to it. Jon had a job but Kate made him quit so she didn't have to deal with the kids. Then she proceeded to treat him worse than a dog. Have you even watched Jon & Kate & 8? How do you think your husband (if you have one) would react to being treated that way in public? I know mine wouldn't have stood for it !! Jon should have given it right back to her, but he took the high road and didn't seek to humiliate her publicly. And when he got caught out with another woman, it was months after Kate had kicked him to an apt. over the garage and told him their marriage was over. And in case you don't realize it, she's not paying for their upbringing either – they have funds set up for the kids (although I'll bet Kate has hit those accounts to pay for her own personal lavish life). I'm so tired of hearing that Kate is some kind of saint for putting up with Jon, when I think Jon deserves a medal of honor for staying with that shrew as long as he did !!! He's the only one who has ever taken care of the kids (other than the team of nannies) – all Kate did was use them to get what she wanted – trips and freebies from TLC.

April 14, 2010 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  153. sue

oh, the people just love Kate. . .she's such a good mom, trying to earn a living for her brood. hahaha. She should have gotten the boot after the first round. Maybe Tony could do a dance where he throws her in the air and misses the catch!! Now that would be worth watching.

April 14, 2010 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  154. stevanovitch

The sad thing is that people are ignorant enough to actually believe their vote matters when the producers are obviously manipulating the results. Come on America, we are passing through a time when bankers and corporations are making billions while millions more are losing jobs and homes. These shows make millions for their sponsers and producers. Your vote matters no more than big business cares about your future security. Of course, ignorance is bliss.

April 14, 2010 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  155. romi

Obviously all the Kate single mom followers think that if they vote for her they are helping some kind of single mom or new divorcee cause – ridiculous. I must say though that she is successfully fooling all you women with her fake tears and "struggles" just to get your vote and thus more monies. Open your eyes, fools. She is laughing all the way to the bank while the real dancers get the cut. Something tells me they also have issues at home, but they have class – this is not a Jerry Springer episode.

April 14, 2010 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  156. babygyrl23

BOO KATE!! shes sooooo annoying. God bless her dance partner for the patience he has with her!

April 14, 2010 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  157. Linda B., Ga.

WOW, I can't BELIEVE that Kate G. is still on this show. American Voters need to get over "feeling sorry" for this whiner, after 6 or so weeks she should've learned a little about the dancing. Especially with ABC installing a dancing area in her basement, which is more then what they have done for the others......

GO EVAN, GO EVAN, GO EVAN!

April 14, 2010 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  158. Bill Gee

Give the make-up artists full credit they're doin a helluva job on Kate.

April 14, 2010 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  159. Melinda

I don't get why Kate is not just on DWTS but on the Today Show, Entertainment Tonight and every other channel. What is so great about her?

Jon deserves custody, Kate is obviously never around.

You could see the writing on the wall with both parents when they turn their kids into their income. Now, they are both just greedy.

I am surprised there aren't child protection laws to prevent the exploitation these kids are getting.

April 14, 2010 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  160. blue sky

mary did you read the income of kate gosselin?? she is not starving for anything other then attention...her husband is suing for custody my dear.... just like any other dad would do in this situation...she gets 200,000 for this show – she is going to be a co host and I am sure that the pay rate for that exceeds my income by 200% or more.. my mother and father also had 8 kids.. he was a comm fisherman and so my mother had to stay at home.. we were poor and that did not matter.. we ate, had housing, family dinners, Xmas presents, and my mother did it all with ten cents and a cup of tea.... QYB Gosselin you are no hero.. you should be ashamed of yourself for the self pity you need and go after relentlessly.. go home to your children and cook a family meal...

April 14, 2010 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  161. LadyVA

Kate should have gone. She is just A-W-F-U-L. If Niecy goes before Kate or the Bachelor (who actually tries and doesn't act like a spoiled child) I will QUIT watching this. I am beyond, beyond, BEYOND done with Kate and her whining.

You know, I find it QUITE pathetic that she is whining about her divorce being in the public eye when SHE AND HER DORK DH made it that way. That is why I don't feel an OUNCE of pity for either one of them. In fact, they so deserve each other and need to just get back together. They are TWO of a kind.

Get off the show, if you can't stop thinking about your kids and your divorce, then you need to get your priorities straight just like any normal person. She is no celebrity. She is a 15 minute moment.

Jen

April 14, 2010 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  162. Jacqui

I refuse to watch this show anymore. Kate is horrible. Why was she even there in the first place? How many little kids does she have? Who is watching her kids while she is prancing in CA and trying to become an actress. She stinks. Has anyone called Social Services on her because I think she is an awful parent. She should be at home watching her 8 kids!

April 14, 2010 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  163. DanceStars fan since start

Have you noticed some of the other Dancing with stars dancers have made comments about or mocked Kate about how she does not have dancing experiance like some of the others......

Kate keeps digging her own hole.

April 14, 2010 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  164. Mark

WHO CARES....JUST KEEP PAMELA ANDERSON ON!!!
    Love the wardrobe!!!

April 14, 2010 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  165. KLW

If "Kate" still being on this show isn't proof that this show is rigged what else do you want? There was no way that the call in votes were enough to save her.. DWTS must really need the Kate drama to keep there ratings up or she would have been long gone by now..

April 14, 2010 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
  166. Elaine

Kate absolutely makes me ill. My husband and I can't stand seeing her. We speed through the DVR whenever she is on camera. I agree with some of the other comments, channel 7 must be rigging these results to keep Kae on the show. She isn't even a star. She just can't get enough publicity. We feel sorry for Toni, having to put up with her.

April 14, 2010 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  167. santiago

I love Kate! She has made some process and it thrills me to see her. So many haters on these blogs that really hate their own winey lives and take it out on anyone that seems to be trying. Go Kate!

April 14, 2010 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  168. ttgirl

Seriously!! If all you working mom's think what Kate Gosselin is doing is easy good luck to you! I think it is more of jealousy than anything! At lease she's trying! It can't be easy and I don't think alot of you could do it! She is getting paid for what all of us do everyday, be a mom, which is not easy and doing it with 8 kids and having to travel can't make it easier! Cut her some slack and stop the jealousy! GO KATE!

April 14, 2010 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  169. babygyrl23

The bachelor and KAte needs to go ASAP!!!!

April 14, 2010 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  170. debbie

Kate is a joke and anyone that truly believes she is receiving votes from dancing fans is dillusional. It's quite obvious that the 'votes' are rigged and the producers are deciding. No way does Kate have that many fans. If she does then they are doing her a huge disservice by continuing to make her look like more of a fool than she already is. Stop voting for her so she can quit crying about all the trouble in her life and how she has so much on her mind that it's hard to concentrate on dancing. Go home and take care of your kids like a real mom would.

April 14, 2010 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  171. bart barth

Dont you people all realize by writing all this crap about Kate keeps her on the show. Lets just forget about her and not acknowlege that we really are sick to death of all of Kate (single & 8)

April 14, 2010 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  172. Steve

In my opinion, this show is clearly rigged by the producers. It's quite obvious that the majority here have wanted Kate gone for weeks, but she is still there!

April 14, 2010 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  173. Mary

I don't like watching all the drama but I have to say that I hope Kate wins. Those kids have a deadbeat father who can't help pay for their upbringing and now he's going after Kate to support him! She's doing right by her kids. He needs to grow up and get a job (no matter what that job is) and start contributing to the welfare of his 8 children!

April 14, 2010 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  174. Nikki

Funny how everyone says they won't watch because Kate is still on but it's the highest rated/viewed show on Monday and Tuesday nights, even beating Idol in the ratings! I guess the rest of the world IS watching. Cut her some slack... she sucks at dancing but does it week after week with millions watching. I don't think I could do it.

April 14, 2010 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  175. donna.burgett

I read where they are going to keep Kate for ratings- I believe it SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN GONE AT LEAST TWO WEEKS AGO!!! I THINK KEEPING HER IS HURTING THE SHOW – A LOT OF MY FRIENDS ARE MAD ABOUT THEM KEEPING HER ON THERE...

April 14, 2010 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  176. Debbye

Can you imagine my profound confusion that Kate Gosselin again made it through the voting. What is wrong with the voters???? I'm disgusted. She is a repulsive human being. And now, she will be co-hosting Entertainment Tonight??? Talk about saturating my airwaves. I have had way too much of my fill of this woman. Goodbye already!!!

April 14, 2010 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  177. WooHoo

This Stupid show is keeping people who can't dance but have larger media circus around their every move is keeping this show alive.

April 14, 2010 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  178. Sue

I have watched DWTS since it first began and I have not seen anyone dance (if thats what you call it ) SO BAD like Kate! Unreal....I've argued with others regarding if the show is rigged or not...I've never believed it but now it makes me wonder! I'm not watching it anymore either...the wrong people are going home! Buzz could dance better than her and he got voted off!!!! Poor Tony...he should get the "Ball" trophy at the end of the show for putting up with that cry baby.....Come on people...VOTE HER OFF!!!!!!

April 14, 2010 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  179. naomi

HAHA! I voted for Kate using all three of our phones until I could not vote anymore and THEN took my voting online. LOVE her.

April 14, 2010 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  180. stevanovitch

I watched this show one time on Monday. I happened to see the segament with Kate Gosselin. Who is she anyway? It was embarrasing. I expected to read about her departure from the show today. Instead, she miraculously remains. The show is a farce. It is rigged. It is another Hollywood delusion that gorges itself on controversy and a silly attention starved woman willing to publicly humiliate herself. It is almost as bad as American Idol. What have we become?

April 14, 2010 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  181. djga67

It's very sad that Buzz Aldrin would be called out as "an 80 year old man" compared to an Olympic champion. Do you even realize what that man did for HUMANKIND. He and very few like him to this point in HUMAN EVOLUTION have been to the MOON!! No fake judges, no steriods, just pure COURAGE!!!.

April 14, 2010 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  182. kimmy

Really – who are all of these people that vote for Kate? Is there someone rigging the votes? Seriously – Kate is THE worst dancer and why is she still there? I really think that we need a investigtion into this to find out how it is being rigged. Is the Network doing it so they can give her more exposure and their ratings will go up????
    Something stinks on dancing with the stars and it starts with Kate and goes to the executives.

April 14, 2010 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  183. Network

I don't watch the show cause it sux......

April 14, 2010 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  184. Pam

I have heard the judging is rigged. That Disney owns some or all of ABC and TLC (the station Kate's new show is on) and they are not going to let her get booted off until she gets enough free publicity. I am very disappointed to hear this about the judging. It makes me wonder if this hasn't happened before since others have stayed longer than they should have. After last night, when she didn't get voted off again, I believe the rumor. She is horrible! Buzz couldn't dance, but at least he smiled and we didn't have to hear his sob stories every week. I am sick of hearing about how horrible her life is. She is the one responsible for her life. I think she is going to end up losing fans if they don't get her off that show.

April 14, 2010 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  185. SO

i agree with; i refuse to watch until kate is off. this season of DWTS is horrible...

April 14, 2010 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  186. C. Miller

Here is what is bugging me.....America is so dumbed down that they are giving whining and crying Kate what she wants. She stays on this show. She is getting a new TLC show. She is hosting ET tonight with Mary Hart. Geez, she is a horrible woman who treats people like crap, is barely around her kids and who has zero talent yet people want to keep her on our networks. It's disgusting.

April 14, 2010 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  187. johnny

kate's SO good...she's going to win

April 14, 2010 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  188. suzy diamond

Jeeeeez.....Kate's STILL there!!! I'm SO sick of hearing her name let alone hearing her wine week after week. Who the heck is voting for her besides her kids???

April 14, 2010 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  189. Head Diva In Charge

Thank goodness. This guy was SO bad. I think next....it should be Jake or Kate (even though I stand by being a fan of hers).

April 14, 2010 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  190. mg

a.....what rock did you crawl out from under this morning? Did you not know that ABC owns TLC.....who in turn has a new 'Kate' show in the works????? DUH!

April 14, 2010 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  191. Rosie

So sad to see so many posters bashing Kate Gosselin here. How would you like it if people made nasty comments about you?

Instead of making rude, hateful comments about her dancing and her personal life, how about just wishing her well??

April 14, 2010 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  192. jim

I agree Kate needs to go. If she makes it any further i will stop watching!

The voting needs to be changed. They should let people vote for the person they would most like gone.

April 14, 2010 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  193. blue sky

I'd rather watch Cloris Leachman fumbling around the floor in her perfectly outrageous, hilarious schtick , then ever be subjected to kate gosselin... FANS: let;s get together and get her out so she can go back under the rock from which she has come....she cannot dance and she is so totally wrapped in herself that she cannot see the world around her...

April 14, 2010 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  194. DanceStars fan since start

Due to viewers dislike of Kate, they are probably voting for her to keep her in her own 'private hell'. She thought another reality show would another cash cow but did not realize she would have to work extremely hard for it this time. She is by far the worst dancer I have seen since season one.

As for ABC, the ratings are up. Of course they want Kate to remain. She is nothing but drama with her gifted personality.

April 14, 2010 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  195. Intellecta

This is the worst group of pseudostars I have seen (Tom Delay excepted). I no longer watch this crap, and this was once one of my most favorite shows. Kate Gosslin is the pits as are most of the others.
    CBS and NBC must be glowing at this loser cast. Don't like Brooke Burke either. Boooooooooringggggggg!

Evan and Erin are the only ones worth watching.

April 14, 2010 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  196. Linda A Milner

This should be based on progress each week with celebrity. Kate has made no progress. I am also tired of her sour puss face and whinning. So do the producers just want the drama for fan base? It is not working!! Everyone is sick of her!!

April 14, 2010 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  197. FrustratedViewer

Bottom line – Kate must go! I have never boycotted a show before, but I will not watch DWTS again until I read of her departure. Give me a break already. Go home Kate and take care of your children and stop whining about all your drama...

April 14, 2010 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  198. DS

Oh, this is just wrong!!! I'm not even watching, but I know that Aiden Turner is a MUCH better dancer than Kate Gosselin. Why haven't they dumped her ass yet. This is just ridiculous. I now feel for Aiden. Perhaps the whole show is rigged.

April 14, 2010 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  199. stevanovitch

The show is basically ridiculous anyway, but then keeping someone going who has the grace and form or a stranded hippomotus, makes the show even more absurd. Really, if you watch fantasia, the hippos are even more graceful than Kate.

April 14, 2010 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  200. BW

How is that B-Atch Kate still on the show?!?! This show is so friggin rigged. She gets the lowest scores every week but somehow stays on. Great job America for continuing to feed her F'd up EGO!

April 14, 2010 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  201. anabel

I aagree aabout the music – totally! Watching couples dancing to a so-called waltz, I find it difficult to get the one-two-three beat even tho the dancers are doing a o ne-two-three step. Not every waltz has to be Strauss, but please let's have a real waltz now and then. Same for the tango – there are so many beautiful ones – Jalousie, Blue Tango – give us a break. I like Edyta but she doesn't have much luck with her partners, does she? She spends much time im her own poses one hardly notices the poor partner. It seems to be Edyta and partner, not partner and Edyta. As for those breathtaking costumes, I am holding my breath hoping the won't fall off! I'm surprised Kate's still on. Tony has the patience of Job with all her excuses and whining
    She's arguing with him but as he said to her "I'm a teacher – I TEACH
    teachers!" 0n to next week – I like Evan, he's showing personality that didn't come thru on skates. And dancing with broken toes is no box of chocolates!

April 14, 2010 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  202. The Mad Man

I never watched the stupid show so I don't care!!!

April 14, 2010 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  203. Shelby

Kate (plus 8), needs to go – HELLO, not only can't she dance but what a complainer. Look Kate, you want to be in the limelight so don't complain about the Papparazi!!!!!!! And the music, please can somebody play some real RUMBA music – what is up with that?

April 14, 2010 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  204. skp

Edyta has been there since the beginning and I love her. It is time they give her a better partner so she can be around longer than a few episodes.

April 14, 2010 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  205. Swissmiss

There is no way this show is not rigged. The judges can use – or not use – the number of viewer votes as they like.

Kate should have been kicked to the curb weeks ago. Her feet are like blocks of wood. And I'm sick of her continual whining.

Most parents have jobs – in part at least – because they have children to support. So what makes her so special?

Jon is paying her $21,000 per month. She is getting $100,000 monthly from TLC. She could earn as much as one million from her newest book.

So why is she hurting for money? She is addicted to the spotlight. I feel so sorry for those children. They are going to need years of therapy.

April 14, 2010 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  206. lllolly

Kate must go! All she does is whine and complain. She is so fake and until she's gone, that's it, and I won't watch. I'll check on cnn to check the statistics and when she's booted, I'll be back. I've watched every season, but she's puts a big damper on the show...

April 14, 2010 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  207. Karen

There must be an awful lot of voters who are simply giving Kate sympathy votes....why anyone would feel sorry for her is beyond me, but to each his own.

I hated to see Aiden go...not sure who I'll vote for now...except I know it won't be Kate. Any woman (or man) that exploits their children the way she has isn't a "star" of any kind as far as I'm concerned. Add that to the fact that every week she whines more and more about her life (trying to get more sympathy votes?). Tony deserves a better partner than this whiny woman who doesn't just have 2 left feet...she's got 2 left wooden feet.

April 14, 2010 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  208. M McAdams

Marta – Why do you like Kate? She's a whiner. It's painful to watch her 'dance'. She's been extremely disrespectful to Tony. She's not a performer. My impression from this show (and only this show) is that she's not a nice person, and very self-absorbed – a bad example for my girls.

I don't care what is going on in her personal life, she has lacked professionalism preparing for this show.

So why, oh why, does anybody like her? Somebody explain this to me please.

April 14, 2010 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  209. brandie

Absolutely the worst dancer in the history is Kate.... She is absolutely horrid. I have never seen someone so bad.

April 14, 2010 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  210. Deedles

I watched this show for the first time the other night. I know nothing about dance but even I can see Kate is NOT a dancer and should have been eliminated. As for the show itself, why it is even on TV is beyond me. No fan here.

April 14, 2010 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  211. Paul

If the producers want to keep the music relatable to the viewers, there would be nothing but golden oldies. The average age of this show's viewing audience has got to be about 60. So, just give them the music they want.

The show is getting stale, so I guess we can expect more pathetic attempts to liven up this dinosaur. These people aren't "stars." If you have to Google them to find out who they are, then they aren't stars.

April 14, 2010 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  212. Nina

DWTS has lost all integrety – I can't believe they keep a horrible dancer like Kate around. I don't watch anymore. Also, I don't think fans are voting for her – I believe the network is fudging the numbers.

April 14, 2010 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  213. faith

DWTS has got to be rigged – Kate should have been off from the very first elimination – don't even know why she is on the show. Definitely not a CELEBRITY – pain in the ......

April 14, 2010 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  214. blue sky

Kate Gosselin is such a phony baloney... why is she whining about her custody fight while rehearsing..... she has exploited her children to their detriment for her mighty buck... well Playboy didn't want her and neither do the rest of us....why is she even a public figure?? get rid of her as soon as possible so we are not part of her "o pitiful me" routine...

April 14, 2010 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  215. Tiffany

Oh my.

April 14, 2010 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
  216. Leanne

I agree with all of the comments. First off Kate should NEVER have been allowed on the show. Total money hungry bimbo.

April 14, 2010 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
  217. Rambo

All Kate has to do is a little crying and she can stay. I agree with above (Lisa), Kate got nothing...I mean nothing...no moves at all.

April 14, 2010 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  218. MommaM

I'm happy Kate made it through also. She is not a professional dancer and is trying hard. I don't expect her to win but I wish her well.

April 14, 2010 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  219. Helen

Kate Gosselin is only there 'for her kids' and the $200,000 she will get paid.

April 14, 2010 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  220. pammies49

I am sick of Kate – I cannot believe that she did not get ousted over Ayden. I least he could dance...

April 14, 2010 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  221. judy

KG is an insult to the REAL WORKING MOMS. I find it appalling that she refers to her DANCING stint as a JOB!!!!!! Anybody who can honestly say that she is providing a NORMAL life for her kids lives in lala land.
    Those kids will NEVER know normalcy
    Oh yeah, and she says she is DANCING to provide a better life for her kids. It will be interesting to see how these kids turn out about 10 years from now. Then she will probably blame their behavior on their DAD!!!!

April 14, 2010 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  222. raw

I agree-Please get Kate voted off! She is such a pain in the---

April 14, 2010 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  223. a

Mg, are you living under a rock? The ppl get kicked off from votes called in not from the producers... It's the viewers that have kept her on.

April 14, 2010 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  224. MARTA

LOL! @ all Kate haters....I'm so happy she made it through another round of elimination! LOL! Are you haters ready for at least two more weeks of Kate?

If the show is not rigged, I guess Kate has more fans than haters? I think the producers should announce how many votes every contestant got to make it look more legit. Because right now it looks like the show is somehow fixed.

April 14, 2010 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  225. kls

I agree with kma & mg.....I haven't watched this season and don't plan to until Kate is gone. I do read each week to see who got elimitated and until I see it was Kate I guess I will just keep reading and watching American Idol. Kate is by no means a "celebrity". Her 15 minutes of fame were up along time ago....and she didn't even deserve that!!

April 14, 2010 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
  226. Lisa

This show has to be rigged, there is no way Kate should still be on.
    she dances like her feet weigh 50 pounds, no grace, no style and no personaltiy. what kind of crying and whining will she do next week....
    DWTS used to be a good entertaining show.

April 14, 2010 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  227. Sonia

Any show that has an 80 year old man "competing" against an Olympic figure skating champion isn't for me.

April 14, 2010 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  228. RLove

I stop watching as soon as Edyta's partners get the boot. She needs someone that can get her through the whole season.

April 14, 2010 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  229. mg

Ditto kma.....I am done with this show until the producers decide Kate needs to go. Shannon by far was better than Kate, and Aiden wasn't great, but at least he tried.....and smiled!

April 14, 2010 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  230. kma

I refuse to watch until Kate is gone!

April 14, 2010 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |