April 12th, 2010

'Celebrity Apprentice's' shocking exit

I didn’t see it coming. As competitive as Michael Johnson is, he left “Celebrity Apprentice” without being fired. He informed Donald Trump that he needed to leave to take care of his son.

We don’t know why. He stated he would know more once he landed, but Trump said it wasn’t fair to his team to leave and return. How wonderful to see Johnson make family a priority. More people need to do that when it comes to the professional life vs. the personal one.

I am starting to like Bret Michaels more. He received a text message saying his daughter needed to be tested for diabetes. He knows firsthand about insulin injections, so the mere thought of her enduring the condition upset him. He threw himself into his work. He said that if he learned that she were really sick, he would leave to take care of her. His tears flowed suddenly, but I felt bad for any parent and him who has diabetes and wonders if a son or daughter will have it too.

Sharon Osbourne was out sick again this episode. Trump asked her project manager, Holly Robinson Peete, a few times if she thought she was really sick. She did, and I do too. What do you think is wrong with her?

Speaking of the women, they lost the challenge this week. The teams created two Right Guard commercials. Clyde Drexler starred in the men’s spots. The women’s ads, which had a catchy jingle, featured Scottie Pippen.

Cyndi Lauper returned from Washington, D.C., after meeting with President Obama in time to help with that jingle by adding layers to it. Peete should’ve thanked her because it sounded a thousand times better. Lauper is known for singing after all. Instead, incredulous looks greeted her. Lauper began to reveal her true feelings about Peete, but stopped herself. Come on, Cyndi, speak up.

The women failed to make their TV and Internet spots different, and that was a big faux pas. Peete admitted she made that decision, but still blamed Maria Kanellis for not editing the shorter ad properly. Both women fought hard to stay.

Yet, Trump fired Selita Ebanks simply because she wasn’t as “tough” and couldn’t defend herself as well as they could. Isn’t that how it often is in the real world?

Who do you think will be eliminated next? Post your comments.

1. candidates needed for ema jobs

Hi, Neat post. There's a problem along with your website in internet explorer, may check this? IE still is the marketplace chief and a large section of other folks will leave out your fantastic writing because of this problem.

April 1, 2012 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  2. MyK Hell

Holly should be ashamed of herself! A grown woman acting like she's still in high school???? No wonder her career never went anywhere!

April 13, 2010 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Susanna M.

Here is the deal. If Mr Trump can allow Cindy Lauper to leave and give Sharon Osborne a sick pass for both to come back leaving their team two people short then why not give Johnson the same fairness? Mr Trump alot of mentors and mentors in waiting are watching. Fair is fair. Sharon has in three episodes used her health as a pity party and may have still contributed however not 100%. As a matter of fact look more like a spectator. She has enjoyed 3 episodes of free slide by's where the other gals worked their tushes off. Cindy talkative as she might be is innovative and will carry carpet and get her hands dirty if she must. That is a true team player and leadership quality. I have always said I would never ask anyone to do something I myself would not do or have not done first. Brett, Bkess him, is a whiner. Diabetes is very real and devastating very true especially for children. However in the work place every 5 mins the "drama king" continues to let everyone know about his personal drama. WE GET IT BRETT! It puts the others in a difficult or uncomfortable position when trying to complete their given tasks as a team. I feel for those who have their own causes to fight for yet are constantly reminded of Brett's daily, hourly, whining. Sorry. By the way, I actually liked former Gov Rod B. He had creative ideas and although was not technical wise for computers and such, and what politician his age usually is when used to deligating staff to do for him and his busy schedule? That was an unfair assessment of him. Although using the platform to state his case and innocense to strangers he was supposed to be waiting on or seling to was a bit uncouth, he still did work very hard every time and did what was asked of him and contributed to his team. I think letting him go was a bit early. Holly is tough, but also needs to listen to her fellow teammates with open mind. So far I feel this season's Apprentice has lost more castmates than ever without being fired! LOL. Mr Trump needs to screen them a little more carefully and do a profile screening to see who actually can cut the mustard without crying like a baby!

April 13, 2010 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  4. KCV

Nene, girl is that you? Is your son still in jail in Atlanta?
    Did Kim let you on the remake for "Tardy for the Party" yet? ; )

I know you got Holly's back as a fan, but let's keep it real...she did a bad job by not listening to the execs, she decided to not do a seperate web spot, and lied when Maria said she asked her to come listen to the spot. As a fan, I must admit....she sucked and should have been fired as project manager. Selita and Maria were really good managers and won, Cindi and Sharon were gone...Holly took the risk, she should of left. Selita got screwed because she didn't pull out her claws and attack...something I know the Donald loves.

Also, happy to see Michael leave, he was a pompus ass and did not like how him and Sinbad (who I thought I would love on the show) treated Brett. I

April 13, 2010 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  5. Jst

JT Seattle Hey grammar God

Phoenics??? really????

April 13, 2010 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  6. NeNe

All you Holly haters – take a hike. She is a strong and intelligent woman. Holly is to Annie as Cyndi is to Joan Rivers. There is more to the show than singing. These folks are competing to make money for the various charities so that no one wants to go home. Trump likes the feud anyway.

April 13, 2010 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  7. KCV

Holly's idea was good for the commercial, she just should have slanted it more with the young girl smelling the guy...not the mom. I always liked Holly, but I think she should of been fired. I walked away from the show thinking "me and Holly would have had it out in the boardroom". She asked the executives about targeting the moms, they said it was not their main goal and she still concentrated on it. Also, I know these shows are heavily edited, but Maria DID ask Holly to come look at the web spot and she declined...and lied about it later. Not classy Holly, no classy at all!

April 13, 2010 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
  8. KCV

sorry Tom..."just an idiot" not "and"!

April 13, 2010 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  9. KCV

Tom Fletcher (5th post)...are you really ignorant or just and idiot?
    Cindi Lauper went to the White House to see the signing of the hate crime bill, which she has been supporting for years. Do you hate your President that much that it makes you soooo dumb that you post juvenile comments online? If you hate him so much....MOVE, go to Canada, Russia, China, Mexico...just go and don't come back until his presidency is over, maybe you'll have a happier life...just a suggestion ; )

April 13, 2010 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  10. apprententious

I think the question yet to be dealt with is what happened to Michael's son?
    Do you think he is being completely honest? When he told Trump, he said something about his wife/marriage.
    What kind of situation could he be in where he'd only know if he could return once he got to his destination?

April 12, 2010 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  11. curtisrocks

As a fellow Australian, I LOVE CURTIS! He really is a great guy.
    Loving Cyndi too, she comes across as very pure hearted.

April 12, 2010 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  12. kbell

Remember the Billy Crystal – Danny Devito movie, "Don't Throw Mama From the Train"? They should rename the show "Don't Throw the Celebrity Under the Bus"!!!1

April 12, 2010 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Reese

Brett, please lose the wig. Holly, you're a jerk.
    Sharon, come back. Cyndi, you rule.
    There. That sums it up on my end.

April 12, 2010 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Sency

I think Trump handled this well last night

April 12, 2010 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Kirbs

I agree with Jeff, Trump said it would not bew fair for Michael to leave for family reasons and then come back. "It's not fair to the other contestants who might be voted off." Then why is Sharon not given the same treatment? She's also unavailable for an unforseen issue.

And Cyndi, was she there or not there? If she provided input and work on the project, then she should be judged on the work she did. If she didnt do any work, then she shouldn't have been in the boardroom at all.

April 12, 2010 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  16. donnyboy

it was holly's idea for that idiotic commercial and the 10 second spot. hey its a right gaurd commercial not a pilot for a sitcom. in my opinion she just wanted her face on tv again and her nasty voice on the commercial for royalties maybe. even after the execs told her who they were targeting (12-18 yr old males) she still made herself the center of the commercial and put her vocals on it. see holly's face when cyndi sang? she clearly is there for attention and she SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRED. cyndi helped and got thrown under the bus by holly luckily don isn't stupid. maria and selita won their challenges when they were prj mgrs and that should have been taken into account. holly i hope you get fired and arent heard from for another 15 years.

April 12, 2010 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  17. TS

who is this chef curtis guy. never heard of him. they should get Gordon Ramsay next season

April 12, 2010 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Kristy

@Hollyfanclub

Must feel lonely...being the only one in her fan club. She is awful and rude! Hope she is "fired" next.

April 12, 2010 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  19. HollyFanClub

Most of you here are just haters. Holly is dynamite! She's a strong, powerful, sophisticated, take charge, "don't take crap off anybody" type of person. She is the force behind the women team. All solid ideas for all the winning projects on that team came from her and she should be credited as such. She took responsibility for the failure of the the project last night so I have no idea why most of you feel she didn't. The bottm line is, If you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the kitchen. It is survival of the fittest GO HOLLY, YOU ROCK, YOU ARE MY FAVORITE!

April 12, 2010 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  20. MrsFizzy

We love "Mr. Stern-Face" George!! :-)

April 12, 2010 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Melissa

Regarding Paige's comment – I guess the Trumpman never investigated sicko Jesse! He even questioned Jesse regarding the fact that he had landed Sandra and how very incredulous that seemed to be! Maybe Sandra could have been spared a tiny bit of shame and hurt if Donald had dug a little deeper. To be honest, I had not a clue who Jesse James was until I watched Celebrity App., the whole time thinking, "What does Sandy see in him?"

April 12, 2010 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Kelly

I just read I AM OZZY...oh, just you all wait..SHARON is one hell of a woman. She unfortunately is sick, there is nothing we can do about that! I hope she gets better soon cause you are all wrong about that woman..she is sitting back and observing everything going on around her and waiting for the perfect time for the kill!! She is an amazing woman and Id kill to have her in my corner. She is going to come back and surprise you all, trust me!! Sharon if you are reading this...do me a favor and write your own book, I was sooo sad to finish Ozzy's book...I didnt want it to end!!! You rock and you are my idol!!!!!

April 12, 2010 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  23. moon627

steve wrote: " I think young people fighting for a job in the business world are much more motivated to try hard at the tasks than already-rich celebrities who don't need a new job.

The celebrity does it for charity you dope !

I wont watch unless its celebrities – otherwise who gives a crap

April 12, 2010 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  24. MrsFizzy

I think my other comment may have been moderated because I mentioned "b-cancer" (is that a no-no?) but was trying to say maybe Sharon is sick because the treatments she had in the past have permanently weakened her immune system so sickness is harder for her to shake...guess that didn't occur to Trump!

And you Mean Girls leave Cyndi alone!!! She'll be there after you've finally been fired!

April 12, 2010 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  25. MrsFizzy

Marcia you are so right about last time, Annie vs. Joan. I said too that I wouldn't watch again after that farce, but...we have 1 TV and for some reason Hubbie is an Apprentice junkie, so...

April 12, 2010 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  26. marcia

i no longer watch the show after donald trump picked his long time friend, joan rivers over annie duke last season.

joan proved to be a whiner, a cry-baby, a quitter and couldn't even raise the money that annie raised.

annie was gracious, intelligent, hard-working and put up with joan rivers, which most mortal men couldn't deal with, and she conducted herself with dignity. annie was clearly the winner, and joan was clearly donald's pet, which is the only reason a quitter could win on that show.

so i realized that the apprentice is just another garbage show re-vomited for donald trump's ginormous ego, and i want no parts of it.

April 12, 2010 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Pisces

I really wish that Holly Robinson is next off. She is the B@#$ and a very soar sport. I really wish Cindy will speak up and defend herself. In the board room when Holly told Cindy to be quiet i wanted to slap her. BYE BYE Selita hahhahaha what about when she left, OH MARIA I RESPECT YOU, then when she was in the limo her last words were that Maria is a backstabber and will put anyone under the bridge, get lost thank goodness your gone. As for Sharon I hope when she comes back she cleans up shop and puts Summer and Holly in their places. I hate the way they backstab Cindy then to her face they are nice to her.

April 12, 2010 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  28. R.S

..Bret needs a baby sitter
    The sands of misfortune for those 'working' for Trump(any of them) keep shifting so that you there really aren't any game rules to learn-money means arbitrary decision making-what happened to fire the Proj. Manager who is responsible for the bottom line?

I've been throwing up after reading and seeing who Ms. Taylor supposedly was going to marry,

April 12, 2010 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Kristy

I can’t stand Holly! She is such a b!tch! The way she acts towards Cyndi is just rude! She acts like she has not time for her. Cyndi has great ideas and she just dismisses her. I have been rooting for the women the whole time, but I was glad they lost last night. I was hoping she was going to be fired. I can’t believe she wanted to bring Cyndi in because she wasn’t there the entire task! Umm hello she was meeting with the President! If that isn’t a good excuse then I don’t know what is. When she came back she did get to work and did a great job! That jingle was 100% better when Cyndi was done, and did Holly thank her? No she complained and gave her dirty looks. Can someone say jealous much? Her face said it all when Donald Trump said how well Cyndi did with the jingle. LMAO! My favorite part so far this year was when Holly was complaining about Cyndi and Sharon Osborne told her that Cyndi maybe a lot to deal with but that she was entertaining to be around unlike the rest of them “it’s like watching ice melt” LMAO too funny! I really hope Sharon comes back soon. I would really like to see Cyndi and Sharon final 2. They are the most entertaining.

April 12, 2010 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Alice

Holly is really awful. Domineering and mean spirited. Her ideas were so so last night. The guys did a much more marketable concept. It is all about Holly and that hurt the women. Selita and Holly were covering each others backs or more like Holly covering her girl friend. Summer is a wimp. Cyndi contributes and can be annoying but has more talent, experience and creativity than the others. Maria was railroaded by the girl friends. Holly never addressed the fact that she didn't do a separate internet spot. She should have stepped up the the plate and taken responsibility. She was as obvious as Rod in her picking who to bring back to the Board Room. Get rid of her.

April 12, 2010 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  31. baron

holly should fired...she is just taking up space

April 12, 2010 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Cdn Chick

Brett is like the kid in high school who just wants to be validated by the cool kids.

Michael Johnson is a class A jerk. Glad he had to leave. Hope the family situation is okay though.

Cindy is not in her element but seems to be a sweetheart with not a nasty bone in her body.

Robin is a b****. She should have been voted off last night. Her dumb mom idea for the commercial was redirected right off when she pitched it to the company reps from Right Guard. Way to follow direction Robin!

April 12, 2010 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  33. banana joe

markee

you are an idiot.

April 12, 2010 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Joel T.

Jen,

Are YOU a parent???

Sure doesn't sound that way to me.

I completely understand where Brett Michaels is coming from.

My dad has some pretty significant medical problems that have been handed down to HIM from generation to generation and from an early age he and I have wondered if I would wind up like him. So far just bad eyesight!!!! LOL.

Brett is worried about his daughter and as a parent I admire him for being so concerned. I would move mountns for my child and it looks like Brett would too so I applaud him for that.

April 12, 2010 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  35. RetiredTeacher

Holly needs to go! She is the biggest B***H! She's a LIAR too!!

April 12, 2010 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Sarah

On a different note, Cyndi looks amazing. Whatever work she had done (if any) looks great.

April 12, 2010 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Jennifer

I honestly like this season of Celebrity Apprentice..... but I'm honestly wishing that Bret Michaels was out ..... he is too much of a softy.

April 12, 2010 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Steve Ansley

Politics should have their own show run by Trump. "Political Apprentice" where Presidents, Representatives, Senators, Cabinet positions and advisors are on the show and if they can't get a policy right then the audience gets to fire them ... really fire them!

April 12, 2010 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  39. steve

It is interesting to see the comments from some who prefer the "Celebrity" version better than the original version. I watched every episode of the original version, but stopped watching when it went to "Celebrity." I think young people fighting for a job in the business world are much more motivated to try hard at the tasks than already-rich celebrities who don't need a new job.

April 12, 2010 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Diva

I commend Michael for putting family first.

April 12, 2010 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Kathster

I felt very bad for Brett Michael and his agony over his daughter. Yet I can't tear my eyes away from his hair situation. I wish he would just go au natural. There are worse things in the world than going bald. And you're just drawing attention to your plight with the hat/bandana combo.

April 12, 2010 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  42. jen

life isn't fair.. in the real world
    there are double standards too... wake up and smell
    the double standards

April 12, 2010 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Jeff

how many double standards are at work here?
    !. Trump gives Sharon a pass and refuses to let Mike Johnson come back?
    2. Cindy gets a pass because she went to the white house but while no one could critize her–she was free to weigh in with stupid comments?
    Do what you want but at least be fair!

April 12, 2010 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Kirk

I have a nine year old son who has had seizures since he was 6 weeks old. He had neurosurgery in 2003 and again in 2009. The last one was to remove the right side of his brain in a desperate attempt to save his life. Throughout the 9 years I've had to make decisions to be with my son or keep my job. I've always chose my son. I've lost several jobs. I would do it again. Your children need you and when you don't know if they are going to be alive the next day it is horrible to be made to make such a decision. Be with your children. I will guarantee one thing. I will not be on my deathbed wishing I worked more.

April 12, 2010 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  45. jen

PLEEEEEEEEASE
    Send that cry baby, prima donna, fancy boy Bret Michaels home!!!

ohh booooo hooooo hooooh oooooooo booo hooo hooooo

GIVE ME A BREAK!

buck up Nancey!

April 12, 2010 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  46. sash

I like Cyndi, but she is not that good. Sharon should take herself off the show. I like Holly. Maria should be watched carefully. Why is Goldberg there? Brett and Curtis are conniving like Marie. Summer is just watching them all. Trump is such a chauvanist. He so sucks up to the men. They finally win one and he acts like they have invented fire. How about all the times that they lost, Trump!

April 12, 2010 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Jenny

And btw, the chef guy seems to really have a good head on his shoulders as well as a good heart. I hope he wins it.

April 12, 2010 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Jenny

Love the show. And sure, there are a bunch of tricks going on but I just overlook them...it's entertainment pure and simple.

I appreciated Ivanka's insight in saying Holly doesn't seem to be a team player & that she wants to do it all herself.

I think Holly really wanted Cyndi Lauper to go but Trump wouldn't have it...I think because he knows Cyndi is a thorn in everyone's side and it'll be good for ratings to see the interactions.

Same with the wrestler lady (I forget her name). And Selena was boring and didn't contribute much to the project last night...or to the show in general. Summer is kind of the same way but she is very sweet so I like her a lot.

And Sharon ought to go...cuz even when she's there, she hasn't contributed much in the way of ideas, just smart aleck, "I'm the grande dame" type of comments.

The 4 guys were great...really got along well. I hated to see Michael Johnson go. Bret is ok...talks too much, and wants to cozy up to & be accepted by everyone but other than that, seems like he has a decent heart towards everyone. Goldberg doesn't say all that much but he seems to get the job done. It'll be interesting to see what he's like being a project manager.

And yeah, it sounds like Trump is going back to regular Apprentice shows. Wow, that's a bad move...how boring after seeing celebrities mix it up.

April 12, 2010 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Zak

Bret Michaels is awesome. His band "Poison" had some of the best rock songs of the late 80s and early 90s. Not just "Evey Rose" – hit after hit after hit. "Something to Believe In" is my personal favorite.

As for Bret personally, how can you not admire a guy who is both a great father and who has also found a way to keep his career alive almost 20 years after his music went out of style. The guy doesn't quit.

Go Bret!

April 12, 2010 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Carol

I realy wish that Donald would get rid of Holly. She is a control freak and she is not a very nice person. Also she out and out lied last night. She said that Maria had not asked her to come in and look at the tape and that in fact is not true. In fact Maria asked her twice. Get rid of her.

April 12, 2010 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  51. DDSilks

Not surprised, not upset. Glad to see someone putting family first.
    Surprised at Sharon - she MUST be sick to miss her chance at this. Peete is sickeningly domineering–thinks she knows it all–, so I wouldn't be sorry to see her go next.
    If the show returns to the original format with unknowns competing for a glorious job with the Trump organization, I will kiss it goodbye. I love to see the egos of the celebrities compete, and for a good cause, not their pocketbooks.
    Many made this comment about the show. Are you listening, Mr. Trump?

April 12, 2010 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Jeff W.

My opinion? I think this whole show is a joke, but whatever! Great that they are doing all this for charity, though. But "stars" are stars, they all have over-inflated egos.

By the way JT Seattle, no one knows for certain what was said and discussed between Cyndi and Obama, unless YOU have an inside passage to the White House. To me, charity work or not, I think of it as just another of the endless publicity stunts that people pull off just to get with "The Chosen One". Spare me!

Lastly, perhaps YOU should return to school and learn how to spell words properly, then you too can join Tom on the next "PHONICS" (You want me to spell that for you, too? P-H-O-N-I-C-S) Apprentice. Or were you just trying to spell Phoenix?

April 12, 2010 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Head Diva In Charge

You know, I have been taping these but I have yet to catch up. Something about this cast just doesn't seem as fun as last season. Maybe it was the crazy Miz Rivers. Donald should try to get Liza, that would bring in some viewers!

April 12, 2010 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  54. Michelle

Quit Hating on Bret Michaels – he has acomplished what most musicians WISH they could have accomplished. He is truly a wonderful kind soul! RIP Kimo!

April 12, 2010 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  55. Brenda

The entire show needs to go!

April 12, 2010 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  56. bella

I love Cyndi... How Holley tried to get Cyndi gone and Trump would have none of it. Holley needs to go! Sharon might as well be gone for the little she has provided so far. i know she is sick but free passes during a game is just not right.

I want to see more of Bill! I like Brett. Chef is Ok.

I am hoping it is Bill and Cyndi at the end....

April 12, 2010 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  57. Jas

Holly is a liar. Maria DID ask her to come look at the final product and she couldn't be bothered. She's a b**ch and needs to go. I love Sharon, Cyndi, and Bret! Michael was a jerk, and Rod..... gross

April 12, 2010 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  58. DIANA

I agree with these posts. I LOVE Cyndi and when she goes, I'll stop watching the show. Sharon, I expected more out of her. I saw Holly on some other show and the person she is here, is the person she was on that show. I was hoping to see her go. It was so MEAN what she did to Cyndi.

Bret, I'll be praying for your family and daughter.

I saw the previews and unfortunately, Donald's going back to his 15-minute seekers. I quit watching that after the second season. It got too boring. At least with the celebrities, they are there for a cause.

April 12, 2010 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  59. JoJo

Holli is horrible. Not only did she not want or barely take advice from anyone, she also clearly belived herself to be above anyone else. She missed the mark targeting young men first "smelling" themselves over men who would be doing the buying of the product. She has been constantly nasty to Cyndi. Yes, her voice is grating. Yes, she goes on and on. But the guys has Bret and goodness, who can listen to him for too long? It's boring now that Blago is gone. It was hilarious to listen to him tell everyone within ear shot "I didn't do it", "It was'nt me" and how much he did for the state of IL. How, when he couldn't even turn the computer on?? Holli needs to go, NEXT!!

April 12, 2010 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  60. Jonathon

When will they finally fire Trump? He's the one that needs to go...

April 12, 2010 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  61. JT Seattle

tom fletcher April 12th, 2010 10:33 am ET

Obama now getting advise from Cyndi? wouldnt be surprised at all....
    _________

It said "met with", not "advised". You have no idea what charities she could be involved in that would request to meet with him. But, hey, why let the truth get in your way, right?

Oh, and, by the way, Einstein, it's either "getting advice from" or "getting advised by", not "getting advise from". Maybe you can star on the next Phoenics Apprentice.

April 12, 2010 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  62. Kelly

I admire Michael Johnson for doing the right thing!! As for Brett Michaels, the guy is a total bum kisser but I actually felt passion for him last night with his daughter..Hang in there Michael...she will be fine!!! I love cyndi...girl speak up whats on your mind! I thought it stunk what Holly and Summer did to you while you called from DC. I think Summer is a follower and will do what Holly tells her to do..and Holly..man girl..you are vicious..didnt think you were like that!!

April 12, 2010 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  63. Mel

I have been tuning in to watch Sharon O., but I have been really disappointed with her performances (when she is there). I hope she is back next week and is project manager. I am so glad Michael J. is gone. He seems like a nasty person. I think Hollie is pretty nasty too. I thought she was going to be a quiet nice girl and she has proven to be ruthless. And why would she talk bad about Cyndi L. to Scotty P? He doesn't care and that is just plain nasty and catty. She is very disrespectful toward others. I was hoping she would go last night, but I am afraid she will be there in the end. Summer is like a ghost. I didn't even know she was there until the boardroom. Brett gets no respect, but he has more creativity than anyone on their team. I hope he stays for a while. I wish Maria would have said more about Hollie. I don't get why the others think she is such a snake.

April 12, 2010 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  64. Kenyotta

Ugh...I cannot stand how the women treat Cyndi. I just love the way her singing on the track got all over Holly. You could see it on her face. I can't stand Bret Michaels. He is going to be one of the two left standing.

April 12, 2010 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  65. smbitterman

Watching Bret Michael last night was damn near a tear-jerker for me. As a fellow diabetic, I hope that your daughter ends up with not receiving this diagnosis, but the clinical manifestations that he listed off for her hospital visit sounded too much like diabetes to have much hope otherwise. He definitely showed better work ethic and determination to complete the project last night than most of the players on the women's team. Talk about a ticking timebomb of estrogen and cat fights!

April 12, 2010 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  66. Betsy

Jill, it is clear that you know what really matters in this world. Family should always come before jobs. Thank you for your intelligent and thoughtful insight.

April 12, 2010 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  67. JoanneJ

I do enjoy Celebrity Apprentice far more than the original. If it goes back to the original format I won't watch it any longer. The celebrities are there for charity and I think Mr. Trump would be wise to continue with the celebrities.
    On another note, Holly Robinson - what a poor loser!
    And Selita - what a "childish" exit! Can't stand her or her huge ego!

April 12, 2010 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  68. Madaline

Can't stand Bret Michaels.....how many times does he need to inform everyone he's a rock star? He's a HAS BEEN...not a rock star, he lives off touring and playing music from 20 years ago...take off the wig/extensions, get a life and grow old gracefully...quit living in the past.

I wish they'd leave Cindi Lauper alone, I like her.

April 12, 2010 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  69. JoanneJ

On another note, Holly Robinson - what a poor loser!

April 12, 2010 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  70. Mark

The reason why he let selita go was because of ratings....no one knows who she is...show is stupid...Holly should have been fired, but if he did that no one would watch the show...all a ratings ploy...feel bad for the charities.

April 12, 2010 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  71. fruatman

Brett Michaels is not a Rock and Roll legend. Sorry Markee, but Poison was a flash in the pan during the age of hair metal. A poor man's Motley Crue if you will. A couple of catchy songs and an overly sappy ballad, does not a legend make. Like em...like him for that matter, but let's not get carried away.

All things said, I feel for the man. Hope things turn out alright.

April 12, 2010 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  72. Jax

In the real world youre not necessarily brought into a boardroom and then asked to fight for your measely little job like a backstabbing neanderthal. Life is not that dramatically complicated. If THAT particular job requires that kind of egocentric moronic displays of emotions...it ain't worth it. This is a TV show.

April 12, 2010 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  73. Marty

I think Sharon should be gone. She's sick and can't fulfill her contract....she's fired.

April 12, 2010 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  74. Anne P

Hey, the perfect contestant would be Palin! How fun to watch her try to use that scant brain to actually try to complete a project. Whoops....she doesn't complete projects....I almost forgot!

April 12, 2010 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  75. jane 501

I like the celebrity apprentice – I am dreading the day they bring back the over-indulged, narcisistic, spoiled rotten brats that will do anything to gain their 15 minutes and a job with Trump. In my opinion, at least the celebrities are doing it for a cause rather than to indulge an already over inflated ego!

April 12, 2010 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  76. tom fletcher

Obama now getting advise from Cyndi? wouldnt be surprised at all....

April 12, 2010 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  77. Kevin

I started out liking this season, but gave up a couple episodes ago. Two hour episodes , in my opinion, are just too long. There isn't enough story material to make 2 hours justifiable.

April 12, 2010 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  78. Fred L. Fraud

KRAP!

April 12, 2010 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  79. Paige

I hate when Trump digs for nasty dirt from each of the contestants. He makes such a great and interesting show into a shark tank. Listen, the stars don't want to get into that crap...that is clearly evident. Of course it ends up being a winning survival tactic for him...he's a flesh eater!

I watch this show because it is so entertaining...I am an event director and I like watching ameteurs scrambling to put on events. I just wish that Trump didn't profit from it. He's so TACKY!!

April 12, 2010 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
  80. Markee

Bret Michaels is a rock-n-roll legend, supreme.

If you doubt his status, just watch some of his videos on the net and tell me this guy is not GREAT. His band "Poison" defined an entire music genre (sometimes stupidly dismissed as "glam rock", but really much more than that.)

It rattles around in my head, has forever shaped my life. I believe "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" helped save my marriage, more than once. Seriously.

They other contestants are cool too - but Michaels is a special case for me. I want him to be a mentor on American Idol. :)

April 12, 2010 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |