April 7th, 2010

Buzz Aldrin voted off 'Dancing'

testing captions
testing captions

He was a sweet and debonair presence on the dance floor, but Buzz Aldrin is finished competing on “Dancing With the Stars.”

The legendary former astronaut was voted off the show last night, earning a standing ovation from the audience and a salute from the other contestants as he bid farewell to the crowd.

“I did the show for the fighter pilots out there, the military people and the elder geezers like me who would just like to see an elder come back week after week,” Aldrin said after the elimination.

The judges consistently scored Aldrin, 80, at the bottom of the pack, but his quiet charm, dedication and status as an American hero made him a sentimental favorite. Whatever his body couldn’t do, he made up for with a big dose of enthusiasm. Give him credit for competing with contestants decades younger and for entering the alien world of ballroom dancing and having fun. (And however you felt about his routines, it was hard not to think "This. Man. Walked. On. The. Moon!")

Jake Pavelka, best known as “The Bachelor,” ended up in the bottom two on last night’s episode and looked relieved that he would get the chance to continue dancing.

Once again, producers kept the fate of reality TV star Kate Gosselin up in the air until the last minutes of the show, but she was declared safe. She pretended to faint in the arms of her professional partner Tony Dovolani at the news, prompting co-host Tom Bergeron to quip, “No fainting!”

What did you think of the results?

1. international trucks

Witty! I'm bookmarking you site for future use.

August 8, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Can Crusher

i frequent hair salons because i always want to keep my hair in top shape ~-;

November 16, 2010 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Chante

Kate, practice, practice, practice. The nail salon will not make the trick.

April 8, 2010 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  4. JEANEANE

Let's get over ourselves people. Why do all the negative people out there think their opinions matter, let Kate live her life the way she wants to. She is a mother first and the negative things people are saying about this woman is not only affecting her but her children. We don't live, eat or sleep with this woman so who are we to tell what she need to be doing. Let's give this woman props for being able to endure a cheating husband in the public eye of millions and still be mother with a high profile career. What were you people saying when she had to endure this tragedy of her cheating ex-husband. GO Kate!

April 8, 2010 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  5. Matt

The existence of this stupid show, along with it's cast of generally Z-level "celebrities" is a sure sign that our great nation is heading down the road to ruin. Aldrin is a great man - for the life of me, I can't believe that he has sullied his legacy by participating in this piece of trash.

April 8, 2010 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  6. Debi S

So much whining about Kate! Granted, she can't dance, but she started this because DWTS offered her this opportunity. Yes, she's a control freak. Yes, she's a whiner. Yes, she's spoiled and trying to stay in the limelight and live the life she's become accustomed to. But just think, how many of us in this world (without a speck of knowing how to dance) would exhibit the ability of learning how to dance in front of millions of people? I know that I wouldn't. It just infuriates me that there are so many judgmental people out there who have never walked in her shoes!

April 8, 2010 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  7. joys1

I didn't like Kate's comment that she brought in ratings to whatever she is on...Get over yourself, Kate!! She should have gone home first right after Pamela...

April 8, 2010 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  8. Kym

Buzz was great. To think at eighty he could still move to the music and learn some new steps. Is fantastic. The mind was willing. He did a wonderful job.

April 8, 2010 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  9. Chante

Buzz, now go out there and join the new show, Sunset Daze. You will take the place of another gigolo gone wrong, Mr Romeo.

April 8, 2010 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  10. Jill

I am just waiting until next season when they put Octomom on Dancing with the Stars. She needs to support her children too.

April 8, 2010 at 8:06 am | Report abuse |
  11. Rando

S. Anderson, I don't live in a glass house, so I'm ready to throw the first stone, but it looks like a lot of people already beat me to it. I don't buy it for one minute that she does tv for her kids...she seeks fame. Don't understand the public's fascination with her, but I for one am done with this show. Won't be watching again.

April 8, 2010 at 7:56 am | Report abuse |
  12. Scott

Oh man, let Kate get the boot next. She can't dance. Besides, I find her offensive.

April 8, 2010 at 6:32 am | Report abuse |
  13. Jules

Not a fan of Kate at all. Just on dancing ability alone she should have been gone the 1st week. Based on what I saw on +8 she was a total shrew to Jon. Even though I don't condone what he did, I can see what drove him to it. Now she's behaving the same way with Tony. Also if you read what insiders @ DWTS say... she's rude to the other contestants & professionals. What makes her more special than anyone else?

As for her to being a single mom & needing to go on television to support her family.... Spare me! Both her & Jon earned a lot of money from TLC... plus her 1st book sales/tour... plus co-hosting on the View... now DWTS & her new book & subsequent tour... It would be nice to see her step out of the public eye and go back to nursing. For those that say that Pamela & Neicy have kids & what's the difference....their kids are in the same city as them. The same would go for Brooke Burke. Kate is flying across the country to be in LA. We are talking at the minimum being away from them at least 3 – possibly 4 days a week.

Those poor kids. They have to deal with a narcissitic mother & a father that's not around. My heart breaks for those little ones. They need parents that are working together to help them through this difficult time. Not the constant back-biting or self-promotion.

April 8, 2010 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
  14. Margaret

Who is this Kate person?

April 8, 2010 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
  15. jennifer

I love watching her sour angry puss and awkward dancing... its good comedy!

April 7, 2010 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Gracie

This is the first DWTS that I have not watched (not even one episode or clip). Why? Because Kate is on the show. She is so rude, self serving, and I am so fed up with the whole Kate and Jon thing. It took a lot to keep me from watching, but Kate accomplished it.

Go home Kate and get out of the spotlight. Your time had come and gone!

April 7, 2010 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  17. JHunt

Due to happening on DWTS I have become convinced that results are slanted for the benifit of the show and/or the stars. The last straw was Shannon and Mark being voted off the first week. I'm not a fan of Shannon's however she was not that bad a dancer compared to Buzz and Kate. Then, coincidentially Mark pulled a muscle and could not go on. It left me feeling the weekly results are manipulated. I've had that feeling 2 or three times when the results or an announcement did not make sense.

April 7, 2010 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  18. rednek

I'm an older veteran too, former USMC officer, Buzz is a bit of a dork and he over-plays the veteran bs. It damn sure didn't didn't help his dancing, which really sucked, and that's that this show is about. Yeah, he walked on the moon and made a ridiculously dorky comment when he did. Thank gawd he didn't dance on the moon – would have set the space program back for years. He's an overall pretty good guy who can't dance. No problem, he's gone.

Don't know anything about Kate, except that she can't dance, and that's what the show is about. She's gotta go before she hurts the ratings. Kinda cute, though. I wish her a nice trip back to wherever.

April 7, 2010 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  19. dragon15

Most of the comments regarding Kate and the paparazzi seem to forget that the paparazzi are different than the cameras they invited into their home. Not all media is the same.

April 7, 2010 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  20. cellisis

Buzz deserves to go, since he's really not a dancer. But Kate should be gone before him, since she's totally disastrous on dance floor and a totally incompetent dancer, even though she's more than twice younger than Buzz.. Vote her off please! I'm getting sick of seeing her on the floor.

April 7, 2010 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  21. joni

OH BOY, if Kate stays on this show, I am refusing to watch. She NEVER should have been picked to be on there in the first place. Such a whiny drama queen!!
    She should have gone home last week, instead of Shannon (she was pretty good) Buzz had CLASS !

DWTS is going down the tubes with her on it.

April 7, 2010 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Donny

Kate Gossling my god, how that woman ended up on this show is beyond me. After years of dishing verbal abuse on +8 and crocodile tears and changing hairstyles – could this finally be the end. Lets hope so. Media puppet and wannabe. Far as Buzz Aldrin – the guy has had class for decades, man. Ok he can't dance pro and the judges have to do their jobs but i wish he could stay as a commentator or something.

April 7, 2010 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
  23. judy

Kate needs to go. She's a no-talent drama queen.

April 7, 2010 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
  24. maddy

All of you commenting about how "she's trying to make a living and support her kids", are forgetting that this woman (and her ex) made tons of money – by exposing their kids to the world. If they squandered it (not to mention her income from her books), then boo friggin hoo.

They have a huge mansion of a home, nannies etc... While other single moms struggle to make ends meet, She spends thousands of dollars on her looks. I have no sympathy or respect whatsoever
    for her. I feel sorry for Tony, just as I felt sorry for her ex. She's a whining control freak. And for those of you that say we don't know her, actually, she allowed us to know her for years through the camera lenses on her show. It was not a pretty sight.

Get a real job, like other single women in this country. As for "beating up" the paparazzi – they were most welcome not so long ago. She loves the attention, she loves the spotlight, and she loves the easy money that she earned by exploiting her kids.

She needs to get a taste of reality. And I don't mean reality tv.

April 7, 2010 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  25. VICKI

SEND KATE HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 7, 2010 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  26. BR Guest

I know, I know, it's called Dancing with the Starts and Kate is not a star.

Everyone is right....Kate can't dance but she does bring some excitement to the show.

What if she was not there?? you guys would have nothing to talk about!

Also, she got about 250K (I don't really know but she got something) to be on the show to support her family.... You would do it in a heart beat ! Give her a break!

April 7, 2010 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Bubba from Denver

Mrs. Gosselin is, indeed, painful to watch. But it is even more painful to have to read all the holier-than-thou comments about her being a poor mother. You people are disturbingly self-righteous, and, I suspect, ignorant hicks, to boot.

April 7, 2010 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Karen

What is YOUR criteria for voting? I've never heard anyone say vote for the BEST dancer..what I hear is vote for your FAVORITE dancer. And that is what I do. My choice may not (and right now is definitely not) the best dancer, but he is my favorite of the "stars" on the show. If I were told to vote for the BEST in my opinion, I'd be voting for either Nicole or Evan, but IMO they both have some dancing experience (not ball room, but at least theyve had to learn to "feel" the beat of the music which some of the others have never done). To say this is anything but a popularity show is ridiculous, it has been since the first season and nothing has changed since then. .

Regarding Kate, she's a lousy dancer...I don't really care what else she's done. In fact until she and Jon broke up, I'd never heard of her. I have to say personality-wise, she isn't someone I'd care to know..she seems very cold, demanding and just plain nasty, but that's just what I've seen from her being on DWTS.

April 7, 2010 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Selah Brown

How many of you complaining about Kate – could learn these routines in 4 days with absolutely NO partner dance experience and perform live and do it well. None of you have any idea what her relationship with her kids is like...give it a break. She is a working mother and all you really is see is a persona that people love to whine about.

April 7, 2010 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Janice

I couldn't understand why Jillian didn't choose Jake but then when he became the Bachelor-I totally understood-I can't wait to see him and Kate both off the show. I couldn't watch the complete show last night-I watched American Idol and only watched DWTS during commercials. I'm very disappointed in the show this season.

April 7, 2010 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  31. CALIFORNIA GIRL

Denese B.: You said it all. There is only one other show kg would be best – THE BIGGEST LOSER!!!!

April 7, 2010 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  32. ME

I was very disappointed to hear that Kate made it through again. I'm so glad that I didn't watch it. I'm personally not watching until she is gone and Jake is gone next. I realize no one cares. But, I'm done with those two.

April 7, 2010 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Gia in Los Angeles

Should have been Kate voted off, and she wasn't even in the bottom two! Hoping that next week is her last on the show.

April 7, 2010 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Peggy

I thought the name of the show was Dancing With The "STARS". Since when is Kate Gosselin a star?

April 7, 2010 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Rita

terra: Kate is not like me. I don't parade in front of the camera for money. She's an exhibitionist. She complains about the paparazzi but she loves it that they're following her. Can't you see how fake she is??? And speaking of fake, I wish DWTS would stop the fake drama. They only started doing that when FAKE KATE came on board. I hope she goes next week.

April 7, 2010 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Tirita

Kate is the worst dancer ever. Can she see that herself ? That show is getting worst and worst.

April 7, 2010 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Sandy

Kate needs TO GO!

April 7, 2010 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  38. terra

Kate is a person just like you and me. Please, give her a break. Let her live her life in peace. I'd be pretty grumpy too if I constantly had to deal with paparazzi and an extremely judgmental public. Lets try to be a little more kind. This world needs a little kindness right now.

April 7, 2010 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Jon

The new name of the show is "Drama With The Stars" = DWTS
    It is a new low for this show.

April 7, 2010 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Kelly

OMG, leave Kate alone. At least she is out there earning money to support her kids. Jon doesnt seem to be doing anything but whine and want a free ride!!

April 7, 2010 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Susan

I will not watch anything that has that woman (Kate Gosselin) on it. She has no class and exploits her children for personal gain. Maybe once she is voted off, I might watch, but definitely not until then. The sooner she goes away, the better TV will become.

April 7, 2010 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Colleen

'I think DWTS is going downhill FAST; but all this judgement toward Kate is ridiculous! Pam has kids, Nicey has kids, even Brooke – she has 4 of them. Why so darn hard on Kate. It's soooooo true she cannot dance & she's not really what I would call a "star" or a "celebrity", but neither are the football guys that come on every year. I think Kate has as much right as anyone to be on the show & it's just mean all this stuff said about her – give the girl a break for goodness sakes! Who are any of you (us) to judge her???? Thank you..

April 7, 2010 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Carleen

Can't believe "the Kate-Cat" is still making us sick. Any one out there really thinks she's a celebrity? Nothing more than a very sad case of "poor me". All you single moms working your tales off for your kids should be enraged that some people are trying to put her on your same level. She got hundreds of thousands (may be more) for her first book and how much for the show..... and don't tell me Jon spent it all. She's such a control freak – she's knows where every dime went.
    Did any one notice last night when they were doing all the behind-the-sceens segment there was only one shot of her. On her phone of course with the "poor me face" .

April 7, 2010 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Andrew

I think that he did all he could do! Dude is 80 years old and still moving! As for Kate- I think she needs the money for those kids cause when they hit the teenage years the food bill alone is gonna need a mortgage.

April 7, 2010 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Cathy

Kate has absolutely no musicality - she walks her routines - not to mention that she walks like a man. And whoever did her makeup and wardrobe selection this past week certainly didn't do her any favors!!! I had never watched Kate's show on TLC so I didn't know about the controversy surrounding whether or not she browbeat her husband - but after having watched her on DWTS, I'm kinda thinkin' I can see how that perception got there about her. She's a spoiled little brat - surprise surprise - just like her ex husband!!! They deserve each other. As for Buzz – I think he knew he couldn't pull it off - but bless his heart - he gave it his best shot and probably inspired a few of those "elder geezers" to get up off their duffs and at least try. KATE HAS GOT TO GO NEXT WEEK!!

April 7, 2010 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  46. G Rogers

I don't especially care for Kate Gosselin, but I feel so bad for her when she attempts to dance. The girl ain't got no rhythm, no timing, no talent. Bless her heart, let's send her home. I'm going to have to give this show up too (in addition to "Idol"), if she doesn't leave soon. I think the ole girl has come up against something she can't bullying and diva her way through. 'bout time. It's pitiful. Put it out of it's misery

April 7, 2010 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Dode

I've been watching DWTS since the 2nd season and have always loved the show. I'm at a loss why Kate is still there. I love it when you see a dancer come from behind, improve each week and get better and better. She must realize that by now she is out of her element. She should graciously 'fake' an injury and take herself out. It's embarrassing to watch her. She actually is getting worse each week. If people are voting for her out of 'loyalty' or 'meanness' – please quit voting. Think of her kids and the humiliation this is causing them. The children are smart enough to realize 'Mommy' isn't doing good. Other deserving dancers will be voted off early while she 'stays' and 'stays' and 'stays'. If her 'fans' won't let her go, she should have the wisdom to realize that this isn't her thing and quit gracefully. If she doesn't, then I guess I will believe the worse of her – she's all about the money. She got paid enough for show-casing her kids all those years – shame on her if she continues to go after the big bucks. She needs to think about her children and what this is doing to them. She 'gave' a good try – now it's time for her to hang up her dancing shoes.

April 7, 2010 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  48. padavid

Pound it, saresse. As a dancer, Kate is terrible. As a person, she is worse. She deserves all the bashing she gets. Kate Gosselin is visibly nasty and manipulative, and she has suckered a bunch of people into feeling sorry for her and making it possible for her to continue her fakeness. So you SHUT UP, yourself.

April 7, 2010 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Yvonne

The judges were too critical of Buzz and his dancing. The poor guy was just having fun. They knew he wouldn't win. I admire how gracefully he handled their criticism. He's not a professional dancer.

I wonder if judge Len would be able to go to and walk on the moon after only 2 weeks of training. The judges need to lighten up. I highly doubt any of the "celebrity" contestants are interested in becoming professional dancers.

April 7, 2010 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  50. saresse

For all you kate bashers GROW UP, she is the sole suporter of those kids, that lazy ass x husband of hers is a loser he cares nothing about those kids just what he can get out of it. I just wonder how wonderful your children are and what a great job you did, Yeah right.
    Your opinions don't matter your not in her shoes, so SHUT UP and go do something meaningful.

April 7, 2010 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  51. suzan

kate gosslin's got to go.....FAST! she is wooden...like a lump being dragged around. go home to your kids and get a real job. why does she always feel like she has to be in the spotlight to support kids. there are real jobs out there that don't take you so far from your children. get one. so he put a practice place in her house? waste of money. when will she use it again. use it for a playroom for your kids! remember them? can't stand the b***h. one last comment, kate is NOT a star. that is a very loose term to describe her. she is an exhibitionist. no star quality about her.

April 7, 2010 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
  52. suzan

April 7, 2010 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Dustin

So, if this is a show purely about dancing ability, why is Kate still on again? I' agree with you that Shannon Doherty's performance was much better than Buzz' or Kate's and was voted off before either of them, but in regards to two poor dancers, who would you go with? If we are going to start rewarding people with TV spots solely because of tabloid power, expect to see the likes of Nayda Suleman on the show next season.

April 7, 2010 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  54. suzan

buzz aldrin has better things to do than to dance across the floor and be riducled by fans. the man is a national hero. i admire him more than ever for putting up w/that criticism. afterall, the man is 80 years old. go buzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

April 7, 2010 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Major Nelson

Buzz looks like Kirk Douglas morph into Bob Barker. And that wife – don't get me started.

April 7, 2010 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Grant

Buzz did a great job for his 80 years, and left gracefully before anything got too far out of his league. It was nice to see him give it a shot! Kate's next, hopefully. This is a dancing show, and unfortunately for her, her dancing ability is nil. It's just seriously painful to watch her. Regardless of her motivation, she's the weakest dancer left....

April 7, 2010 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  57. DILCO

to Cynic: I get what you're saying. It's the same reason why folks tune in to see Sarah Palin. They want to laugh because they know she'll say something stupid. Same thing for Kate, they want to laugh at how stiff and boring she dances.

April 7, 2010 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  58. jean

Kate has ZERO musicality but Pam Anderson looks DISGUSTING to me. She is a media w h ore!

April 7, 2010 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Susan

I agree Kate should have gone home last week and Buzz this week. But no, Kate is still on the show. I will continue to watch because I love watching the professional dancers and the other entertainment like "Reba" last night.

I don't understand why people are taking this program so seriously, it's an entertainment show, good or bad. This show is not "real life" situations, it's DANCING, or trying to dance.

Get over yourselves.

April 7, 2010 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  60. rhonda

@Dustin...... both Buzz and Kate are equally uncoordinated. it was a toss up as to who went first. unfortunately Shannon Doherty was voted off when in truth, her second dance was better than her first. and much better than either Buzz or Kate.

Aldrin should not be kept just because he is an American Hero (and i remember the moon landing) any more than Kate should stay because of her last year in the limelite.

Sad isnt it when popularity overshadows what its really about.... dancing

April 7, 2010 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  61. iho

I hope Kate is at least in the bottom 2 next week. I would love to see the look on her face for that. She's awful and BORING. Kick her to the curb and Brook TOO. Brook just doesn't have what it takes to be a co-host. I was one of the few who liked Samantha and boy do I wish she was on the show now. GET RID OF KATE AND BRING BACK SAMANTHA!!! Or get someone who knows how to co-host.

April 7, 2010 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  62. John Laskowski

I voted for Buzz, because again the theme was a "A Home Comming to a daughter" Remeber if you were in the Service and were in a combat, or in his case a fighter pilot and he came home to a wife or daugther, well ladies and gentlemen, when you reach his age and remember your homecoming will wish you could dance like him.
    Gratefull to DWTS to have him on.

April 7, 2010 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  63. rhonda

Gonna miss Buzz BUT... he really didn't have any rythym. but he did try. As for Kate.... based on dancing and DANCING ONLY up to this point she should be next to leave. she really is stiff and doesn't seem to be improving at all. And thats what it's all about. improving and dancing well.
    Everyone else seems to be improving on some level. Except for Nicole who is already really good. but she does seem to struggle to get it in rehearsals. Im wondering if there is a dance that will give her alot of trouble? It's happened in the past.

Hopefully, america will get it right next week and send the next weakest dancer home (Kate) unless we see a miracle.

and i just have to say.... i started of the season not really liking her, but she has grown on me. it's tough to see how she truely struggles getting the dance moves and how insecure she truely is under that hard shell she has surrounded herself with. I wish her only the best in her life.

April 7, 2010 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Dustin

I would voted off Kate Gosselin long before Buzz Aldrin. Buzz Aldrin is an American hero, renown for his military service, patriotism, and for being #2 on the surface of the Moon. The man may not sweep his dance partner off her feet (still dances better than me, even being 80 years old), but the man has done great things for this country and for the human race as a whole; Kate Gosselin is reality-TV trash, being rewarded for accomplishing absolutely nothing in her life. This should be a warning sign to all Americans regarding our future as nation! When style conquers substance, beware!

April 7, 2010 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  65. ship88

I am a DWTS fan, I don't vote, but I enjoy watching and OK so Kate isn't the best dancer, but all the rude comments are really not neccessary! Nobody is with her day to day to see how she parents. She is doing what she thinks is the best for her and her family. Nobody else would want to be judged in their parenting skills, so I think people just need to leave her alone. I don't think DWTS is the best place for her to be, but it is what it is and people shouldn't get so worked up about her! At the end of the day, all you need is love and if that's what her kids have, that's all that matters! What makes anybody better than the next! Until you're perfect...QUIT judging people!

April 7, 2010 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Cynic

You don't get the point about why Kate is still on. People vote for her because they want to laugh at how bad she is. I don't vote on that show, but I'd vote to keep her on just for "chuckles." The show is NOT about dancing. It's about entertainment.

April 7, 2010 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  67. deborah taylor

I know Kate says she is dancing for the "mommies". The Mommies
    are embarassed at her example and lack of trying. I hear that she is trying to support her children but do I have to watch? I feel sorry for Tony Dovoloni that he has to put up with her every week. There are other things that she can do to support her kids. If you do not have her off this next week, then you are losing another viewer because she just brings frustration to the show. There is no entertainment value at all. Tony deserves much better than to be chained with her. The other celebrities that remain do not deserve to be voted off just so she can stay.

April 7, 2010 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Lynn Ellis

I like Kate and think she is being sincere about why she is there.
    She is truly trying to support her children financially. Cut her some
    slack, people.

April 7, 2010 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Pete

Send Kate packing.......This is supposed to be a dance contest and she dances like rhino.

April 7, 2010 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  70. JHL

I think they voted Buzz off so they could avoid the risk of him dying in real time. Didn't look like he had a lot left in the tank.

April 7, 2010 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Marj

WHAT!!!!! How did Jake get into the bottom two with Kate, Pamela and Ochocinco still on the show. Kate and Pamela are terrible dancers and Ochocinco is even worse. Jake's two step was really GOOD so we know he can dance. It should go something like this next week Kate should go, week after Pamela, then Ochocinco. Then it will begin to start being a real dancing contest and be fun to watch. Right now it is more like who is the most popular and who will go home who does not deserve to go, like Shannon...she was so much better than Buzz, Kate, Pamela and Ochocino all put together. DWTS will be in the same boat as American Idol if they keep up with the popularity contest instead of dancing contest way it has been going. Sure all men want to see Pamela on there but come on guys she is a lousy dancer. And the judges are getting meaner too, criticism is to help not hurt, dah! Your not Simon Cowell so stop trying to get rating and by being so mean. It sounds more like you are putting them down instead of helping them for the next week, they are not professional dancers you mean, inconsiderate, rude, heartless judges.

April 7, 2010 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  72. EJ

Please tell me Kate will be voted off next week! My 86 yr. old father could walk around the dance floor better than she does. She has no rhythm at all and I've never seen such a drama queen. I'm glad I never wasted my time watching her show.

April 7, 2010 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  73. tara

Everyone of you being so hateful you should be ashamed. Your negativity about another human being is not considerate. You should all live by Christian values such as not throwing stones when you live in glass houses. If you can't say anything nice then don't say it at all !!! Shame on You!!!! Kate is a human being so her ways and her life style is not for you she must answer for those things when GOD calls for her if they are as terrible as you claim.

April 7, 2010 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  74. DalGal

I can watch the awkward, the nervous, even old guys trying hard, but for the life of me, why do we need to watch trashy Pamela??? If I had young kids in the room, I'd have to hide their eyes! She oozes nasty!

April 7, 2010 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  75. AA

All I can say is people need to stop worrying about other people. Just go about your business and leave them alone. If you don't like that certain person then don't watch that certain person.

April 7, 2010 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Sue

I won't even watch DWTS until Kate goes home! She is more concerned about herself and says she needs more money to support her kids. Well guess what Kate, I have 6 children to take care of and its called getting a job to support them. They are all in school so daycare isn't an issue for her anymore. GO HOME!

April 7, 2010 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  77. crew

ok, kate is by far the worst dancer. that she scored higher than buzz was a joke. at least he knew his steps!

with that said, why is everyone blasting her so bad for doing the show when she has kids?? so does pamela! so does neicy! so did brooke burke! so did kristi yamaguchi! and how many others?

let's just vote her off because she is so bad and an ugly person inside and out.

April 7, 2010 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Age

I read through these comments and would venture to say that at least 75% of these comments are negative about Kate...so my question is: how is she still on the show if America's voting is the determining factor? And also, I thought this was "Dancing with the Stars?" She's no star to me at all...I think the only way to rid us all of this woman who's 15 minutes has long expired is to all quit buying the magazines, commenting on threads like this...anything with her pictures and name on it. That's why she is still thriving because sad to say, Kate sells...this is the first and last time I have ever commented on her. And I have never bought People or US with her mug on the cover.

April 7, 2010 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Susie

Kate wants to be famous and she wants to live a lavish lifestyle. She could go back to being a nurse, be home for her children and make the necessary adjustments just like all single moms do but she is unwilling to do that. I am truly sick of seeing her. Her behaviour is pathetic. Dancing with the stars is exaclty what it says; "the Stars" She is not a star. She is a parent just like the rest of us out here.

April 7, 2010 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Cyprus Miles

Do you think he really went to the moon in a space ship that had less computing power then a calculator? There's a Fox special that suggests the moon mission was faked.

April 7, 2010 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Brandi

I am not a huge fan of Kate in general, but what about all of the other celebrities who run off to work on projects when they also have children to raise???

April 7, 2010 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  82. "Dancing" is Boring

What a horrible dancer Kate Gosselin is! She should never have been allowed to ever go on the air, no matter how much publicity she generates. Painful!

April 7, 2010 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  83. jane doe

This show HAS to be rigged for Kate to still be on it. Who the hell is voting for her? Buzz is an icon in this world and to see him go before her is a crime. America should be so disgusted with its self. The order needs to go something like this...Kate, Chad, Jake then the rest of them. I love Nicole and want her to win!
    I SAY WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

April 7, 2010 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Babz in Michigan

Kate shoud have been the first to go! She is such a whiny, snively cry baby to her hard working partner! Get rid of her.

April 7, 2010 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  85. roni1959

way to go Ali
    Kate is trying and Pammy is trashy!!!!!!!!! I keep looking at when they are practicing and she is very beautiful without all that goop on her face and I remember seeing a interview with her brother and he said she never wore makeup, look at her now>she wears too much. As for Jake, he is a fake.
    Shame on everyone for complaining about Kate, DWTS is about learning how to dance.
    If you don't want to watch, turn the channel.............

April 7, 2010 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Marie

Personally I'd like for the producers to show the votes for each of the contestants. i don't see how Kate is still on this show unless of course the show is rigged. I feel the same about Idol. How do we know who the voters actually vote for???????

Kate is a pathetic person. Starved for attention and love from anyone. Wait until her kids get older. i can see Maddy telling her where to go!

April 7, 2010 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  87. MARTA

I agree with everyone who says that Kate can't dance... I mean a blind person can see that... But, I don't think it's her fault that the paparazzi follow her , everywhere she goes........ Paparazzi started following her & her family, when Jon was caught partying with the teacher! Jon is the one who decided to break their famiily just because he couldn't handle being directed by his wife.... and it's painfully obvious that without her guidance he just another idiot in life.... Instead of the wonderful Dad! that Kate made him be....

April 7, 2010 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  88. JVM Fan

The show "Issues" says that tonight "This Means War" between Kate and Jon. What happened to these two?? the Issues host Jane Velez-Mitchell has been covering this story and she is supposed to have new information on it tonight. Did they ever get counseling?

April 7, 2010 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Sassy

I can't believe she is still on the show. Buzz can dance way better than Kate and he way older than her! Time to vote her off folks!

April 7, 2010 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Megan

Shame on you, America, for allowing a national hero like Buzz Aldrin to be eliminated while that buffoon Kate Goss-whatever gets to continue dancing.

April 7, 2010 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Glenda

Thank you Donna A. I agree with you ....its a game show, if you don't like it turn the channel.

April 7, 2010 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Cheri

I've taken dancing lessons for many many years. Although I do not put myself in the same league as the professional DWTS dancers, I do know a thing or two about dancing. I understood that Buzz would eventually go; but to be honest, Kate should have been booted off as the very first dancer. It is extremely painful to watch her dance. Dancing is just not her thing. She ain't got it. Buzz actually does very well for his age. Buzz does much better for his age than Kate does for hers.

It is time for Kate to leave showbiz anyway. We are all tired of her being famous for doing absolutely nothing when there are thousands of multi-talented people trying to break into show business that aren't given a chance. What is Kate good at anyway?

April 7, 2010 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  93. romi

Yes, it is a dancing contest- thanks for reminding everyone. It is not a pity party and vote for who cries the most or who tries the most or who perceives themselves as the biggest victim or has the most kids, rottenest husband, most stalkers, previous hardships, etc. A DANCING SHOW. That is why Kate should leave. And she keeps on using her kids....she can't get through a show without mentioning them in order to get votes.....stop using your kids as profit. Ugh

April 7, 2010 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Sandy

Interesting that there is so much negativity in the comments, yet we are told - by the contestants themselves - that they are just one happy family and hate to see someone get voted off. They seem to get along well with each other each season.

April 7, 2010 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Montana Gal

How soon we forget that Jon was out carousing around long before his divorce from Kate and now he wants to get back in the scene as the caring and loving father. Give me a break. At least Kate is going forward, earning a living to support her 8 kids. Can we say as much about her no-good ex-husband? Jon comes back into the children's lives and now wants to be the goody two-shoes. I agree that Kate has two left feet and will be voted off in the next few weeks but honestly she has more talent than Buzz. Being an amateur and dancing in front of millions of people has to be mind boggling. So ease up, relax, watch the show and vote for who you think does the best job - this is not a popularity contest, it's a dance contest.

April 7, 2010 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  96. WHO DAT!!

Kate is just ruining what was a good show. DWTS did not need a drama queen to be good - it relied on people who worked hard to be there and were entertaining to watch...it's painful to even watch her. I hope she leaves soon. Of course, we can vote all we want...the decision is ultimately by someone in the network.

April 7, 2010 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  97. hoaxusa

Do you think these votes people make actually determine who goes home? This is about money, you pay for every vote.

April 7, 2010 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  98. LmcB

Several people have made comments about not trashing Kate because she's just doing what she needs to do for her kids. Let's not forget that she (and Jon) thrust themselves into the spotlight using their kids and each other. I have no problem people doing what they need to do to provide for their family, but she does it without an ounce of humility and kindness and really at the kids' expense. Truly, I think a lot more people would be on her side if she wasn't such a witch.

April 7, 2010 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  99. D

Vote for Evan. He is a champion on and off the ice.

April 7, 2010 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Maria

After they gave the trophy to Donnie Osmond last year – I am never watching DWTS again. What a joke!!!

April 7, 2010 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Lolo

funny how people criticize Kate for being away from her children or as they say neglecting them. A large number of contestants (current and past) have children and no one ever criticized them for neglecting their children. I love the wonderful dancers but remember the beginning where it was truly people with no dance experience . I think they all deserve Kutos for going out and trying – no way could I do it

April 7, 2010 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Isay

I am curious, who voted for Kate? She is horrible, and needs to go home immediately.

April 7, 2010 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  103. irishlass

I am done with DWTS - it is a tabloid show.
    I cannot believe that this tabloid nurse is still around;
    America obviously voted for her ...they voted for the tabloid girl
    vs. a hero...both are not dancers; however, the tabloid girl
    won over the hero.
    Very sad state of affairs, I say.

April 7, 2010 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  104. mary tyrrell

I stopped watching DWTS . Can't stand the gossip and jealousy going on . Itused to be delightful and entertaining to watch. No more
    Good bye DWTS.Kate does have to go!!!

April 7, 2010 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Judi V.

It is 'Dancing"! When it comes to Kate there is no way this woman is dancing or even trying as I see it, just look at the practice sessions.. Poor woman working for her kids, Really! It looks like another gimmick to me and so tired of hearing how hard she is working to get the dough...I am all for single working Moms, I was one and yes it was hard, it is just too bad the TV life is not offered to us so we can all give our kids a very good lifestyle. Don't forget it is the 'Dancing or showing of improvement that should receive your vote. Please keep this in mind next week when you vote for the best dancers!

April 7, 2010 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  106. lc

Loved DWTS from the beginning, but will no longer even watch it if show thinks Kate is a star, let alone any type of dancer. She needed to go Week 1 and yet we are still forced tolerate her tears, drama, rolling eye theatrics etc..........I can't imagine who is even voting for her!!

April 7, 2010 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Orion

please America use your common scense. Eliminate Kate Gosselin. What is the attraction with this woman – I just don't understand.

April 7, 2010 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  108. GoSharks

I think it's pretty funny how upset people get over Kate. You don't even know her; none of us do, so to make these personal judgements on her is obsurd. Also, most of us (including myself) would take the opportunity to be on this show, so does that mean if we have kids than we are bad parents, too?? Cracks me up... worry about something more important, or quit watching the show.

April 7, 2010 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Bren

Buzz shouldn't have lowered himself to begin with.

April 7, 2010 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Sammy

Get rid of Brook!

April 7, 2010 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  111. zoey

Whether or not you like any of the current dancers, this is a "dance" show, not a popularity contest. For those voting, vote according to who does best. This show is supposed to be about dancing skills and the ability to learn the routines. Dont keep voting for someone just because of who they are, vote for the person who is qualified.

April 7, 2010 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Lorie

Can't stand all the drama and hatefulness surrounding Kate. Whatever you may think of her she had the guts to try dancing. Sure she needs the money, who wouldn't with 8 kids to support. She's not a good dancer by any stretch of the imagination, but come on people don't judge someone until you've walked in their shoes. Grow up, it isn't high school anymore.

April 7, 2010 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  113. G. Farabutto

Hey, folks, you want Kate off the show: vote for other couples. It's pretty simple.

April 7, 2010 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  114. Phyl

Oh, please leave Kate alone! She admitted from the beginning that she couldn't dance & it's not like she isn't trying. Who do you think is supporting those childredn? It's obvious that Jon isn't, She parctices in her basement & then flys to LA the day before the televised dance & then flys back again two days later. She is earning money & providing for her children when Jon is not. She is probably away from them less then some 9-9 career Moms. Yes, she isn't a good dancer, but you can see her trying & no, she shouldn't win, but the animosity toward her here is over the top.

April 7, 2010 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  115. romi

I wanted to scream when she was explaining why she chose the Paparrazi song – was because she is hounded by them every single day – well, imagine that, you idiot – you invited them into your home to cash in on exposing you and your kids and now you are whining like a victim. Go home and close your doors. Get a regular job and they will go away. And so sick of this "single mom" crap....not just from her, but from many. If you see it as a hardship, there are plenty of dads who would love to take on the role of single dad without whining, but you won't let them.

April 7, 2010 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  116. ladyday

if you Blog, or have facebook or anything like that please send a note to go home and stop embarassing all of us.

April 7, 2010 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  117. craig

I am so tired of Kate and Jon. They made a lot of money on a stupid show using the 8 children as prop. They are not stars, the media is trying to make them stars. I have no idea why. Neither one of them have any talent at all. I wish they would just go away.

April 7, 2010 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  118. ladyday

Kate should have went home the first week. She is embarassingly awful. She should be ashamed to return. Surely, she cannot believe she is worthy to stay there. I don't dislike her, was looking forward to seeing her do her thing. She isn't even in the bottom-two.
    People are voting for her as a joke and that's not fair to her.

April 7, 2010 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  119. Marla

She's doing what she has to, to support her kids. I applaud her. If you look at the vingettes they show before the couples dance Kate's mostly at home. You don't see the kids b/c Jon doesn't want them on TV all of a sudden ... amazing when he's not on he doesn't want them on. I'm pretty sure she's in LA only as much as she needs to be.

April 7, 2010 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  120. sue

who's votng for Kate??? all those saps that watched their stupid reality show. I can just hear them 'oh, she's a good mother, just trying to earn a living for the kids'. Barf.

April 7, 2010 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  121. Head Diva In Charge

Fine, it was sweet to watch the old man dance. And yes, Kate, that Soap Star guy, and Chad (sadly), are not very good. But glad Buzz went, this isn't about who is sweet and old, it's about who can dance! And to Linda and Barb, he made me SO uncomfortable that I had to leave the room when he (Buzz) came on. Sorry, he wasn't ratings. I say Pam is their girl!

April 7, 2010 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  122. Laurie in Lawrence, KS

I am just stunned at the vitriol being spewed about Kate Gosselin. Granted, she can not dance, but to skewer her because she is trying to earn a living to support her kids is just beyond reason. No one is blasting Pam and Niecy for dancing, and they both have kids. Why Kate? I would ask any of you if you had your 15 minutes of fame would not milk it for as long as you could? There is money to be made during those 15 minutes. Don't blame her for wanting a piece of that. Her time will be over soon, and I think she knows that. Once she is back in the real world, the money will be a lot harder to come by. Give that girl a break!

April 7, 2010 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  123. millzmom

Kate get back to the 8!!

April 7, 2010 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  124. Faith

Doing DWTS was a big mistake for Kate Gosselin. She was winning the war of public opinion but no one can understand how she can be the main caretaker of her children and be working in LA on a pretty grueling schedule. Jon is smelling blood and of course he's going to try to look like the responsible parent now. I really feel badly for the kids.

April 7, 2010 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  125. Barb

Lost me last night.
    Buzz was inspiring, but that doesn't translate to rating.
    Trash means ratings.

I don't watch trash.

April 7, 2010 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  126. cher

yeah I agree that Kate should go home!! She's not deserve to stay in DWTS. I want Shannon to stay but they voted her off.

April 7, 2010 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  127. karen

The producers want to keep Kate on the show because of all the people (What is wrong with these people!?) who keep watching the pathetic exhibition she puts on each week. The judges did their part to make that happen with the scores they gave Buzz for every dance. Why should he have received 4s when he always did a better job than Kate and he did it with dignity, joy & enthusiasm & without whining? I think it was because they wanted to overcome his tremendous popularity & make sure Kate stayed. I won't be watching again until I hear that Kate is gone!

April 7, 2010 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  128. kathie

get Kate out of there, she is an eyesore and should be ashamed of herself for thinking she might have some talent....we all know that she does not!

April 7, 2010 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  129. Doris

NO MORE KATE! Kate, please sell your million dollar mansion, get a job and live sensibly. You're only in this and anything else you can find to continue a lifestyle that you became accustomed to. For our sake, please GET UNACCUSTOMED and go back to the oblivion from which you sprang.

April 7, 2010 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  130. Linda

He's a wonderful Hero that has entertained the American people not only once but twice and kept us glued to our television sets.

April 7, 2010 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  131. S. Anderson

I think that Kate is just trying to earn a living to support her kids and she said that all rehearsing is done at home. Do you criticize every working mother? There are plenty in the world today. Buzz was voted off before he perhaps had a heart attack. but I give him credit for going on. Those who live in glass houses, throw the first stone.

April 7, 2010 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  132. Linda

Kate is a control freak, so no, she can't learn to dance because she needs to be in charge. As for her children, I am sure they are being taken care of; not that she is the one who "takes care of" them anyway. Now that she doesn't have Jon to push around, she seems to enjoy taking it out on Tony. Go home, Kate!

April 7, 2010 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  133. mjinmd

Kate does need to go. It's pitiful that she keeps getting voted to stay. I've always said there is no way to rig the results of this show; I'm beginning to change my mind about that.

April 7, 2010 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  134. mhetx

kate needs to go ASAP. totally incompetent dancer

April 7, 2010 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  135. Ali

Why is everyone giving kate such a hard time. No she can't dance but she's trying. have you not seen the trashy Pamela Anderson. She is disgusting.

April 7, 2010 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  136. K.Thomas

I know Buzz was not a dancer, but he should have remained and Kate voted off; she is absolutely terrible with no hope of getting better. There's too much drama this season and not enough dancing ability. I'm not watching again until that loser, Kate, is voted off. She couldn't dance her way out of a paper bag. Let's get back to the theme of the show "Dancing with the Stars"....................

April 7, 2010 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  137. Denese B.

Never fear. She will be gone next week, as planned. The several weeks got her some cash, ABC some ratings, TLC and People mag continued exposure they arrange for, and then Kate will suddenly be voted off because – next week is the publication of the "book"! She has book tours and interviews, and she can't do that, DWTS, and also try to make it look like she actually wants to be home with her kids. So only one more week of torture, folks. Just ignore her, she won't be able to keep this up.

April 7, 2010 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  138. Angie S

Even though Buzz and dancing don't mix it was a pleasure to see how much he enjoyed himself and the Joy he brought to his wife watching, you can see how proud she is if him which passed on to everyone else. I must say he made my heart smile.. As far as Kate goes, the only dancing in her future I see is dancing around a mulberry bush with her childern. Some can dance some can't, I admit that I can't, now Kate needs to be honest with herself. In her favor, I like her new look.

April 7, 2010 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  139. Donna A

for everyone out there bashing Kate, that is exactly the type of thing keeping her around. whether its good press or bad press, its press one way or another. and the constant discussion of her being present on the show is what is keeping her on the show. your just adding fuel to the fire. and also keep in mind its a GAME SHOW. its not that serious. if you dont like the contestants on the show, turn the channel and quit complaining

April 7, 2010 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  140. TS

This show is supposed to be about dancing...not drama, not who's more popular, not who is going to get the headlines buzzing...with that said KATE HAS GOT TO GO. She doesn't even dance; she looks confused and walks through her routines. I think it is an embarrassment to the show to keep her on there. I am losing interest and won't continue watching if she stays on.

April 7, 2010 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  141. ms

Done with Kate – Done with DWTS – if the producers wants to boost the ratings by keeping someone like Kate on then they can do it without me – one person not watching the show means nothing, however, according to all of the feedback I am reading there are a lot of people who will not be watching in the future – I am so tired of the poor me, doing this for my kids – if all of the money that was made when they had their show had been invested wisely and not spent of beautifying Kate I feel there would me money available now to help with the kids -

April 7, 2010 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  142. CCollier

Kate for sure needs to GO! She is no dancer! She always looks scared and uncomfortable. I feel real sorry for her partner. I wouldn't want to try to teach anyone with her personality anything!!! I really like Nichole but she has had experience with this before..she's a great dancer and I loved the routine last night!!!!

April 7, 2010 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
  143. Darlene

I only vote based on the dancing – not the personality. However, she seems to have no dancing ability either. Hopefully she will go home next week. Actually, can't understand why Shannon went home first week. Should have been Buzz first week and Kait this week.

April 7, 2010 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  144. Done with Kate

I hate to see bad behavior rewarded. Bad behavior such as rudeness, hostility, neglect of one's children, vile temper, greed, and compulsive controlling of those around you. And still Kate continues to be rewarded. When will this eyesore be gone?

April 7, 2010 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
  145. C. Miller

I want to know what idiots out there actually vote for Kate. Your life is pretty sad if she is someone that you a) like and b) want to see do well on this show. She is an embarassment.

April 7, 2010 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  146. Terri

Kate needs to go home and be a mother to those children. She walks thru her routines like she is walking thru her life.............WITH FEAR OF FAILING!!!!!!

April 7, 2010 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |